Police stated that the suspect said, "I wanted it to be seen by everyone and released it."

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-04-15/29-year-old-mie-man-arrested-for-distributing-world-trigger-more-anime-via-bittorrent/.145752
>Police stated that the suspect said, "I wanted it to be seen by everyone and released it."

Attached: manly tears.jpg (447x599, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/user/NAOKIRyRfUXZsyZ
nyaa.si/view/1072881
youtube.com/watch?v=0Qkyt1wXNlI
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2019-04-15/voice-actress-suzuko-mimori-wrestler-kazuchika-okada-get-married/.145743
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>The damages related to copyright infringement in the case are reported to be 1.8 billion yen (about US$16.1 million).
lmao delusional nips at it again. not even 0,1% of people pirating anime would pay for BDs

Attached: 1393882836430.png (243x260, 18K)

>delusional nips
Just greedy corporations, the US ones do the same shit when you pirate a song.

The real damage is done when small-time creators who are brainwashed into thinking that pirates are their enemies.
One of my acquaintances wrote a book and immediately started spreading anti-piracy propaganda like he'd already lost hundreds of thousands to piracy. When I tried to explain to him that (besides almost no one caring for his book) piracy does not work that way, he kept confusing illegal and immoral.

>1.8 billion
Every fucking time, when will this Jewish shit ever stop?

Show him the neil gaiman interview.
But basically you're right, pirates are far more beneficial for creators than harmful. The exposure alone is priceless, I wouldn't have read even 100th of the manga I've read today without piracy, and wouldn't have discovered many series I eventually bought.

If you want to watch something you buy it.

I thought Japan didn't give a shit about torrenting?
Still, nothing but respect for our veterans

Attached: 1517543124551.png (706x720, 387K)

>I thought Japan didn't give a shit about torrenting?
Ahahaha. Oh wow.
Why do you think all the Nips use Nyaa and not a Japanese site, you stupid shit?

Attached: huh.png (463x493, 115K)

Wonder what would happen to the guys who put Kimi No Na Wa online?

I never said I wasn't a retard

hownew.ru

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

The absolute state of VEGtards

Attached: salute.png (640x480, 269K)

> World Trigger
> "I wanted it to be seen by everyone and released it."
My negro. How do i send him rice crackers?

based nihon police department putting k*reandogs where they belong, specially filthy pirates who hurt the industry. your day will come too west*rn pigs, keep pirating and you will see

Copying files is morally right.
Labeling selected file copying as an act of piracy & punishing people for it is morally wrong.

>1.8billion
Is any anime even this profitable just on it’s own not including manga and merch sale?

1.8 billion nippon yen is like, 5000 burger dollars. That's how weak and pathetic the nip's currency is.

>Show him the neil gaiman interview.
Could you please specify wich one? i'm really interested.

Nobody on Yea Forums needs your explanation of japanese currency. Also the very point of my question is that most anime isn’t very profitable to begin with, especially on their own as an adaption or without an attached franchise.

How does this shit work anyway?
Some random guy uploads something and hours later the nip version of SWAT break down his door and cuff him?

I get that all that we do is monitored, but I didn't think they'd act for something so insignificant.
Last time I checked the world is in the shitter, why don't they go after actual criminals and crime syndicates?

Because the IP owners are the ones with the money.

nyaa.si/user/NAOKIRyRfUXZsyZ
nyaa.si/view/1072881

Press F to pay respects

I commend him for wanting to show people World Trigger, but I have to criticize his choice to use the anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Qkyt1wXNlI

>mfw I have been torrenting HxH episodes the last few weeks
>mfw I have to use Starbucks wifi because comcast cyber police busted me at home
How fucked am I?

Attached: 1531354793663.jpg (960x543, 91K)

>arrested for distributing shit anime
wow

>going to jail for fucking World Trigger of all things

You're a retard.

I use to use Starbucks to pirate shit all the time

ONE OF US

Attached: D1ON2ipWsAE9MkZ.jpg (1000x1000, 137K)

Fuck cops, fuck capitalism, and fuck niggers.

Attached: GuP_Marie_mad.png (500x500, 263K)

I think they just count every download and multiply it by the cost of the entire BD set * two for good measure. How anyone can believe this always gets me.

Why risk jail when there are plenty of weeaboos who would upload anything from countries without (so far) retarded copyright laws?

>ANN
Can we discuss shit that actually matters, like this?
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2019-04-15/voice-actress-suzuko-mimori-wrestler-kazuchika-okada-get-married/.145743
Shion finally got the D. Ruined forever.

Although I suppose you faggots better know her for voicing Himawari.

Going to be honest I only knew her for voicing the Love Live girl. Her being a VA in Digimon was news to me.

Phew, the world dodged that one.

Attached: 1485794358123.png (538x442, 138K)

Relevant.

Attached: anon_umi_NTR.png (1500x2000, 667K)

Attached: waifu simulator.png (1000x1500, 1.08M)

That was cruel. Anons like that don't deserve Yea Forums. Or maybe they deserve to stay here forever.

Attached: suzuha_disgust.png (511x420, 210K)

>go after actual criminals and crime syndicates
What, in Japan? The government turns a blind eye to the yakuza, they're still influential enough to be able to have official, legally established offices and stuff.

Yea Forumstards deserve everything they get and more.

Good, hope she'll give birth to more DAME DAME tennis players.

No one deserves to see their loved ones defiled.

>>ANN
>proceeds to post a link to ANN

Attached: 098.jpg (700x1690, 327K)

Yes? I just clicked the title by reflex and saw the news that actually matter.

>uploading shit under your own IP
Boomers who can't into basic privacy shouldn't be surprised when they get busted desu

no, i watch it paying or not, faggot.