What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: Fairy-Gone.jpg (800x1200, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YMGpJTI0Kks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>whole anime has 24 episodes
>episode 2 was two days ago
>what went wrong
Kill yourself

it was far too gone

pa works action show

it's like you people forgot Canaan, kuromukuro, and Sirius the Jeager

I didn't forget Kuromukuro because it was good.

tumblr tier

no it wasn't. it inuyasha with mechs

Stupid story and setting.
Bad CGI.
Bad animation.
Bad direction.

Lame CGI jojo stands

nothing really, it's about what I expected apart from the music, thought they would go for generic orchestral stuff not 2000s nu metal

Canaan and Kuromukuro were actually good though you massive cumguzzling faggot.

never heard of kuromukuro before but inuyasha was pretty ok for a while before it went on too long and i like mechs so this does not sound too bad

>Stupid story and setting
>Bad direction
Did we watch the same anime?

bad opinions

Berserk but with better CGI

Right, I forgot the bad music.

Its alright

>dude what if we made Sirius but with shit designs, shit animations, and more CG?

The music is unironically amazing, suck my dick zoomers

Trash, main girl is also unbearably annoying

What's wrong with MC?

Sirius the Jeager is better.

When do the rest of the Persona users show up?

Attached: persona_tarot_card_hd___back_by_ipswich67-d4on9zw.png (900x1260, 980K)

An interesting STORY. Seriouly, this looks like a filler. It exists because they have to produce something. There are so many boring fighting scenes and conversations filling up the recent 2 episodes .

Kuromokuro was pretty great.

Attached: 1473491076585.webm (640x360, 312K)

No, he watched Fairy Gone, you watched something else.

kek

No reason to care about characters fulfilling their goals. Who gives a shit about Fairy traffic.
No stakes established regarding how well the characters are doing agaist the mafia. I am not even sure if the mission in Episode 2 was a success or not.
Powers are boring, but the writer seems to be trying to wow me with them.
They showcase powers but don't appear to demonstrate power scales or anything that lets me guess how strong everyone is? Besides character designs and plot relevance.
Characters are badly executed cliches, except for the stoic villain from episode 2. He is a well-executed cliche. So far.

Double Decker was 10 times better than this and that flopped.

Yeah, it seems I'm not alone in the dropped after episode 2 club. I wanted to after episode 1 but decided to give it another chance.
That fucking fight scene where the blond dude sends his fairy over to attack the MC even though his fairy was holding off the wolf guy, and then wolf guy just fucking STANDS THERE AND DOES NOTHING WHILE THE BLOND GUY IS COMPLETELY DEFENSELESS fucking broke me

Canaan was by far the worst of the three.

The only thing worse than studiofaggotry is "this studio is guaranteed bad at writing X genre even when completely unrelated people not from the studio write it."

Sirius would have been Kino if It was 24 episodes

It's it based on anything, so that you could make the claim is not faithful to the source material? There's only two episodes out, how can you say it's already bad? I understand it's boring or the overall plot haven't been established.

>The only thing worse than studiofaggotry is "this studio is guaranteed bad at writing X genre even when completely unrelated people not from the studio write it."
are you retarded? the studio is the greatest predictor of quality

Only when we talking about animation, for Fairy Gone while the animation overall is just okay, but clearly writing is the problem.

>Double Decker was 10 times better than this and that flopped.
a shame. though DD's CGI was much worse

>but clearly writing is the problem.
pa works always have a problem with writing. these are patterns anyone can see

This. I liked it for what it was and the only problem was how rushed the ending was.

Okada boring trash.

The CGI was alright at first. It only became bad in the second half and especially the last episode. Which obviously means budget cuts due to it flopping.

I don't even think it's bad, I don't know why there is such an overreaction

Just my opinion but I think the designs are really bland and boring, they should have gone with a more cute approach if they were going for a slow paced story.

>24 episodes
Why is PA Works trying to commit suicide?

>they should have gone with a more cute approach
fuck no

youtube.com/watch?v=YMGpJTI0Kks
Canaan was ok

Wait Okada that PoS is writing this shitfest?
No wonder the characters are so terrible compared to Sirius.
At least I give a shit about the characters by the second episode.
In this Okada-goner, I still couldn't give a shit about anyone and just hoping that the main girl and her stupid bitch die horribly by the next episode so they won't hog screen time.
Okada you bitch, if most of the viewers hate ALL your characters, it's call bad writing, no matter how many management dicks you loose pussy try to fit in.

Actually i would have love it if they did a maquia sequel sol about her traveling the world with fairy gone bg. As it is this shit is boring as fuck with the fairy stand

Going to have to agree with this

>Wait Okada that PoS is writing this shitfest?
no

Okada is not writing FG.

brainless cgi action, but that's about it

They did nothing wrong.
P.A. Works built his identity as a animation studio that does anime series with nice backgrounds filled with drama starting with True Tears (2008) with Mari Okada as their hired series compositor. Nowadays even if there is not Mari Okada available to them, they still create series in the same venue as True Tears, Hanasaku Iroha and Nagi no Asukara. What they have been trying to do with Kuromukuro, Sirius the Jeager and now Fairy Gone is to leave their comfort zone by doing action-oriented anime and from what we can infer: they are looking for their newest 'Mari Okada' so they can pull good originals that have nothing to do with drama.

MC and her Yuri love are shit

It was okay.

Ep 1 was a big info dump of at least 3 story lines and this war I am aware that happen but still dont know anything about it, hell not even its name. 2 episodes in I really dont know who the two protags we follow are or why I should care about them. Why introduce a new villain and now 2 more Whos in episode 2. Dumb as fuck 4 vs 1 battle in episode 2 and the villain got away. Great animation and character designs but the story was a mess 2 mins into the series.

the source material

The directing and the writing. Not outright bad but very messy and all over the place but at least the worldbuilding is interesting for me so gonna keep watch this. Probably the best example of action show with good concept, good production and terrible execution.

Kuromukuro was fantastic. Fuck off. How do you even put it on same list as that chuuni shit?

>CG fairies
>Not a show about cute Christmas cakes being magical girls.

they have been making action shows since 2009, when canaan came out

they just aren't good at action, and need to stop

>Canaan, kuromukuro, and Sirius the Jeager
I haven't watched Canaan but I know fully well that the latter two are garbage.

Kuromukuro was actually good, though.

I dunno bros, WWI Psycho Pass seems pretty comfy so far desu

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Fairy Gone - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.14_[2019.04.15_23.20.54].jpg (2560x1440, 1.65M)