Is it because I know how difficult it would be to earn her approval? Is that why I love her...

Is it because I know how difficult it would be to earn her approval? Is that why I love her? Because it wouldn't be easy? Or is it that she had a terrible life and had the strength to fight through it? Or is it simply her resolve?

Attached: satsuki-sama.jpg (632x754, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aweHmowmtVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I bet you're into femdom op it's ok I am too

its the combination of indomitable resolve letting her sync with 2 different kamui through sheer guts alone while also having her soft loving side toward her loyal 4 and her cute imouto who she came to respect and love

>loving a cartoon character
Probably because you have mental issues, Op.

Attached: purelove.jpg (495x343, 43K)

she's cute, and half-naked throughout while retaining her resolve.
as well, you can rest assured that if you won her love it would be unconditional, true, and abiding.

I don't know what your deal is, but liking someone just because they are hard to please hard to get is shallow and lame.

A character like satsuki is a woman of resolve, hard work, trust, tact, manners, fearless, and many more good qualities. why does her being hard to get and a harsh life your sellpoint?

It's her big thicc enormous ass.

Everyone is a little

Attached: 1486014573551.jpg (1157x1637, 1.83M)

Imagine dying by having her ram it down your face mercilessly haha

I am a lottle.

Attached: 1485305750605.jpg (850x1200, 264K)

Imagine her ass slowly asphyxiating you but leaving enough air so you can permanently smell her unwavering anus, wouldn't that be funny h-haha.

Attached: 1428182874928.jpg (800x600, 113K)

>ywn pet and rub satsuki's eyebrows

Attached: 1552616669874.jpg (832x868, 44K)

Imagine being smothered for over a minute, starting to struggle but she easily keeps you pinned, responding to your struggle by playfully jiggling her butt in a way that buries your nose deeper into her asshole. Or that she qiuckly lifts up giving you false hopes of getting short gasp of air but she violently punches your chest, pushing more air out before slamming her butt back over your face.

youtube.com/watch?v=aweHmowmtVo
her speech makes me rock solid. the way she delivers her words despite me not knowing what they mean sends shivers down my cock and balls.
and that heel click, goddamn

Attached: heelclick.gif (500x281, 1.83M)

And you can feel her anus constantly twitching on your nose, a sensation which alone could make you cum, if it weren't for Satsuki's hand firmly but gently grasping the base of you dick and balls, not letting even a single drop of precum spill.

>face being smothered/grinded by her ass
>balls being squeezed and clawed by her digging nails
>one arm being twisted by her arm, other arm locked under one of her legs, her other leg digging her heel into your belly
>this is all being watched and recorded by all female students so the pain and the humiliation are both on the same level
user completely and utterly BTFO by Satsuki. How will he ever recover?

bruh I just like fat asses, I'm not really into femdom, more like that doujin where Satsuki get's blackmailed and analized, but if it were me I would make sure she felt good too, even taking charge sometimes.

I want to watch my wife Ryuuko being dominated sexually by Satsuki.

Attached: 1537376750654.png (1373x626, 213K)

it's been a nice ride (on Satsuki's buttocks) my dudes, farewell.

probably the eyebrows

reminder that Nonon is trash

I want to rip off her eyebrows and draw them back on with a marker!

Gigantic foot.

>a little

I don’t know the answer to your questions OP, all I know is that you have good taste.

Shut up

Get help.

I doubt you've never had an off-kilter fantasy.

She is just perfect

Attached: satsuki waifu.png (1400x1000, 1.19M)

fuck you motherfucker

Attached: IMG_E0251.jpg (671x981, 127K)

>he's not into femdom

Attached: 1511793461572.png (1595x988, 1.46M)

Rewatching this for the first time since it aired in prep for the new story thats gonna come with the game, man is this shit fun. Satsuki is just as majestic as i remember her, but i feel bad for her watching it now. She's trying so hard to fight her mom, and until later in the show, she's doing it pretty much all alone. She has Nonon and the rest of the Student Council to help her, but no one really has her back like Senketsu and Mako do for Ryuko.
She's just a lonely girl trying to do whats right, even if she has to become a tyrannical dictator and make everyone hate her in the process.

Attached: 0172639571628307.jpg (700x842, 452K)

Smelly Pig Girl.

Ask Not The Sparrow How The Eagle Soars.

>liking someone just because they are hard to please hard to get is shallow and lame

It's the opposite? The literal opposite.

Are you retarded?

Parabola is great.
A sham he didn't make more of those.

one of the worlds greatest sins

Attached: 1525899026782.jpg (1280x804, 374K)

No. Only beta males are.