Why does the worst girl always win?

Why does the worst girl always win?

Attached: Hinata.png (1143x864, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/
imgur.com/a/FseWz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I still don't get why people like Hinata so much.

>never ever

Attached: narufuu.jpg (604x403, 68K)

>pic unrelated

>win
>ends up with the insufferable guy

Both hinata and sakura lost

Why did best girl only had a good design as a loli?

Attached: 1515657553790.png (164x254, 70K)

That feel when I wanted her to win from the moment she fought Neji in the Chuunin exams and then she ACTUALLY DID IT
based kishi

Why does she not pupils?

Reminder Hinata was more loved than Sakura

>cuckurafag

Hinata was so pure that multiple doujin artists who drew NTR stuff couldn't help but draw Naruto/Hinata stuff

She was so cute when she was younger. Why do cute characters have to get old?

Just let it go OP
Carry on with your life knowing that your shitty ship will never happen

same. She does nothing. There was an attempt to redeem her during the pain arc, but it does nothing for me since most of the relevant characters have tried to save naruto at one point only to job so naruto has an excuse to go edgelord mode.

It's been half a decade already. Give it a rest.

>Girl ending with the dense and beta MC
>Win
I truly don't get it

Hinata:
>Liked Naruto since the start when no-one else did
>Was inspired by his ideals and tried changing herself for the better
>Was willing to die for him. Twice

Sakura:
>Treated Naruto like trash
>Only started being nice to him after he became strong
>Was willing to lie to him about her feelings and live a life of regret, so he would brake his promise of returning Sasuke back

There is at least one worse girl, so Hinata can't be the worst

>girl so pure that she cures degeneracy
>worst girl
OP is confirmed faggot

This guy gets it.

Attached: man with beard pointing.png (230x174, 37K)

Iruka:
>liked naruto since the start when no one else did
>actually inspired naruto and contributed to his growth as a person despite no one in the village wanting him to be a ninja
>was willing to die for him, even after most of the village thought he betrayed them by stealing from the hokage
Iruka > Hinata

So this is the power of best

Attached: 1535216415478.png (696x382, 324K)

Based gay ship

Attached: 4afd785b2856fda7b4a65d0bab7bafb7.jpg (1869x2568, 243K)

Worst girl eh?

Attached: Naruto hates Fuuka.jpg (800x448, 40K)

but sakura lost?

Iruka:
>not a gay nigga
>went to his wedding supportive and proud of him catching a good girl

She's not worst girl. That's Sakura. Yes I dislike both Sakura and Hinata. They're both shit in different ways. Hinata herself is just so bland, inoffensive and generic as a love interest that she's still pretty low tier. Also inferior to her sister.

Nice, shy, generally submissive waifubait. The type that usually wins whenever the bitchy tsundere doesn't.

Attached: 1508774757098.jpg (493x466, 47K)

If the best girl wins, they cancel the translation

Attached: A1591-18.jpg (789x658, 66K)

Literally Waifubait

Because she was one of very few people who loved Naruto for what he was rather than hate him like everybody else did originally. Did everyone's brain go on vacation or something and forget the origins of the series?

If you think Hinata wasn't that good, you might want to remember most other female characters from Naruto in general weren't that good either. Hinata just pined for her guy for fifteen years enough for people to love her sincerity, shyness and affection.

Hinata is a shit character. She has no personality other than NARUTO-KUN NARUTO-KUN. And she canonically doesn't have an ass. If she had Shizune's or pinkshits body type she wouldn't be this popular.

Orihime on the other hand had everything going for her. She had a personality(annoying personality is better than having no personality), bigger tits AND an ass. An hourglass figure shape body that would put Hinata's inverted triangle body to shame every day. Don't forget she had and could hold conversations with the MC without fainting. Orihime didn't need a movie. Nothing from Bleach was retconned to justify Ichihime.

Attached: w9f1CKN22jIuEafJ--8iTlSHXRi789Koj4KxVTQkI011yfMuotDWCeyiJkxgi1LqtJaVq4yHJODUMhEUcHS_NzCte3xh5CGCrtPR (540x789, 129K)

Pic unrelated, Because stupid authors as Tsukasa Fushimi and Yumi Nakata

Fuck You.
Hinata >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shit (You) > Orihime

Attached: The_Salt_Flows_Still.jpg (939x1358, 234K)

every single worst girl>>>>>>>>>>>orihime

Orifag detected !!!!

Yes but Rukia > Sakura, and also > Orihime. I don't even like Hinata but she's still better than Orihime. You can easily say Orihime has no personality aside from KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN. Also Orihime is eclipsed harder by other girls since Bleach girls are generally at a higher standard than Naruto girls.

>Nice, shy, soft speaking, big boobed, always thinking about the protagonist, pure waifubait
That's like 90% of the girls who end up winning. Nippon has shit taste.

Attached: 1550809811995.jpg (357x394, 104K)

Waifufags and Naruto self inserters

Hinata was never a liability for the protagonist, in fact if anything she built him up at one of his weakest moments to power through believing in him and even gave her life for him.

Despite being the healer of the group, Inoue actively became a liability for everybody and was forgotten soon after by all when she returned to the main party.

Hinatafags are on full force today, huh?

Attached: orihime-inoue-wallpaper_612369031.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

I liked her, what's wrong with her?

Because the other alternative was just that bad.

Is not as bad as other days.

Attached: ef731d573975c523650990c32c7afbc0.jpg (1306x2031, 533K)

Because she was actually Loyal to naruto for 15 fucking years? You wish someone waited for you so long

I always figured Hinatafags would also be Orihimefags and vice versa. Seems like they have a lot of the same traits that would attract the same types of guys.

You can tell she's best girl because she pisses off Yea Forums so much. Yea Forums has anti-taste.

Orihime getting kidnapped is what ruined her for me.

I liked her with ulqweeora or whatever the fuck

How funny; I actually liked that both Hinata and Orihime won.

Attached: 1471536192391.jpg (787x670, 172K)

>Left got fucked and became deliciously plumped
>Right got fucked and became nerfed.

And I'm being generous here by using Hinata's anime design than that monstrosity from the Boruto manga.

Attached: Hourglass vs inverted triangle .jpg (2896x2896, 339K)

Because you can do whatever the fuck you want to her and she'll never leave you or cheat because she has no self esteem.

Ideal woman really.

She is the perfect woman whether you like it or not.

Based

Going off current trends does this mean Tsuyu will win the Dekubowl?

Attached: 1553769376028.jpg (3422x2042, 561K)

What trends? Because Frog isn't really anything like Orihime and Hinata.

The "2nd girl wins the MC" trend. Consider Bulma and Chi-chi part of the trend too

Is she really the second girl though? Because I feel like she was introduced with the others, and unless I'm missing something there's no implications that she wants the Deku.

not always

Attached: 4fmpejtf25kz.jpg (1412x611, 331K)

Yes it also means Robin is for Luffy

Attached: 1529352857043.jpg (800x571, 226K)

based, Rukiafags still trying to cope

>be jaded towards romance in manga/anime because the best girl either is never an option at best or loses and suffers horribly at worst
>but every once in a while, the stars align just right and best girl actually wins
It's a nice feeling, even if a very rare one. Pic very related.

Attached: 230.jpg (850x1252, 466K)

Seething pinkshit detected, enjoy watching pinkshit getting her just rewards for being suck a cunt

>orihime
>2nd girl
Literally featured on the every WSJ heroine spread.

Attached: rsz_482136.jpg (900x1284, 543K)

because she's hot

Yeah Orihime was pretty much the main girl after SS, while Rukia was more or less a secondary character.

>Yeah Orihime was pretty much the main girl after SS, while Rukia was more or less a secondary character.
Orihime got more paneltime overall, but Rukia was close. I feel that Orihime that was the heroine (in terms of love interest) while Rukia was the second MC, like Sasuke.

Attached: 1527103620990.jpg (1898x917, 373K)

What is this, and who was the best girl?

I'm glad it's officially an AU. Shippers can enjoy it cause it makes their ship a thing while I can ignore it.

Y'know, there are hundreds of other mangas/animes were the normal girl like Shirley wins.

I don't care for shipping though. The original series left me content.

Rent free

But Hinata (young) is 10/10

OP is a assblasted NSfag. Somebody post the link.

She should've been Sarada's real mom.

Attached: Karin-Meets-Sarada-in-Boruto.jpg (1946x1050, 874K)

No, Anko (young) was a 10/10.

I'll never stop being mad.

Nah. Karin is worse than Sakura.

negima and both the father and son in the pic end marrying their respective best girls

Magic eyeballs.

She still is in my heart.
Kishi probably didn't want shipper autists trying to kill him.

Karin is just a Sakura pallet swap.
Only she has more potential as a character being an uzumaki.

Cause she's the best girl and biggest qt3.14

>Immediately start bashing Sakura to deflect even though she was nowhere in the OP.

So pitiful.

Seethe pinktard

Extra powers doesn't make a character good.

Who else would be make such a thread? It’s either an user that hates the more gentle girls, or Sakurafags that are still seething. I doubt it’s the first group.

"Seethe" from what? Sakura has more personality than Hinata ever will.

Hinata and Orihime are both shit. They are practically the same character, except one is more outgoing.

Frankly, you could say the same for pretty much any Naruto design. I can't think of a single character that had a better design in Shippuden.

>Who else would be make such a thread?
People who know how shallow and bland Hinata really is.

I've noticed Hinatafags will deflect any criticism or dislike of her to calling Sakurafag, like it isn't possible to dislike both of them. You MUST love Hinata in order to not be a Sakurafag in their eyes. That I'd rather bust a nut in Tsunade's medically altered cooch means nothing to them.

I don’t like her super short hair. I think long hair suits Hinata the best.

>Why does the worst girl always win?
Posts pic of best girl

Ok, but why bring up her win? That’s something only a shipperfag would do.

same thing happens whit himefags

It does in battle shonen.

Himefags are a lot worse with it.

Attached: beating a dead horse.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

Cringe

Who was talking about powers? I'm saying having a familial tie to the main character adds more potential, especially in Naruto, where everything is about who your family and teachers are.

>People who know how shallow and bland Hinata really is.
Subjective. Anyways shallow can be used to describe Sakura as well seeing as her feelings for Sasuke stem from him being hot and that's it.

The best part of Road To Nnija was Naruto asking for Iruka to sign the parent paper thing. It really felt like a strong moment and told us Naruto never forgot how important Iruka was to him. I really felt like Part 2 canned him when he was the first person that was there for Naruto

While I actually like Rukia well enough, unlike Sakura, I was never shipping her with Ichigo. Anyone that has read more than two mangas could see from miles away that he'd end up with Orihime, just based on her character archetype alone.

It's also funny that these shipping wars ignore that the losing girl never loved the MC to begin with, and was instead in love with someone else that they did get with. Granted Sasuke hardly appears to give a fuck about Sakura and everyone hates Renji.

Actually about that.
Is Sasuke even established as being handsome in series?
Because at the end he's still confused as to why Sakura's into him which implies to me that it' not even about physical looks. She just likes him for zero reason.

>Is Sasuke even established as being handsome in series?
Yes. Even Tenten and I'm pretty sure Temari as well comment on his good looks.

Literally every female in the series (except best girl Hinata) thinks Sasuke is the hottest thing ever at the beginning of Naruto

That's not Sakura. Hinata is bland and boring but that's all she is.

>AU
stay mad

And all but one of them grow out of it.

Attached: Botan.png (856x1200, 542K)

I love how NStards will never get over the fact best girl won. Your salt and tears will sustain me for aeons. Keep them coming, I love them fresh.

It's 2019. The only people that are still bitching over Hinata and/or Orihime winning are bitter shipperfags that feel slighted. Hinata had very little paneltime in the manga so it's not as if she was some important character that changed the flow of the story for the worse unlike Sasuke and the constant Uchiha wank. Meanwhile Orihime, despite being a main character, didn't change the bigger plot at hand either. Some of you act like the last chapters of the series were the worst things to happen which just shows that you put shipping above anything else which is why you're still seething to this day. It's really pathetic.

Attached: 1554271956650.png (620x620, 63K)

>And all but one of them grow out of it.
Ino didn't either. Remember her dream of Sai and Sasuke fighting for her despite barely knowing either them?

Based

pic unrelated I assume

It hurts seeing my incomplete collection...just 2 more volumes CMON

Or maybe it's because Hinata is by far the most popular girl in Naruto? Did you ever consider that? Maybe some people just don't like her as much as other girls, and see them as overrated and overhyped. But no, that couldn't possibly ever be the case, could it?

I'm actually seething for SNS and I think I have the right to do so.

Attached: 1548278017597.jpg (800x1129, 482K)

What is this picture?

Best Girl of One Peace is ViVi
Best Girl of Naruto was Ino
Best Girl of My Hero is Momo
Best Girl of Bleach was Rangiku

>Or maybe it's because Hinata is by far the most popular girl in Naruto?
But she's not going by fanart and merch and even polls. Sure she won the last one, but she didn't beat Sakura by a ton. Hinata's popularity peaked when the manga finished since NH was getting non-stop new content and a lot of her popularity is tied to shipping. She isn't some staple waifu like say Lum or Haruhi that can stand on their own.

>Expecting a gay pairing in a shonen
You have no one to blame but yourself

>She isn't some staple waifu like say Lum or Haruhi that can stand on their own
That just means most people have shit taste

Reminder that Sakura won the most popularity polls, Hinata's "popularity" is a myth spread by desperate Hinatafags.

I like Hinata myself, but I don't think she's anything special in terms of character. The sweet girl-next-door is pretty much a staple in the medium. Same with tsunderes.

Either Naruto or Sasuke should’ve been a girl. Would’ve unironically be the greatest love story ever told in a shonen.

Attached: 19a.gif (512x360, 2.16M)

I'm pretty sure she's still the most popular. It's either gonna be her or Sakura since Sakura is the 'main girl'. However Sakura's popularity comes entirely from being the main girl, as Japan usually loves the main girl no matter how shitty she is. Hinata doesn't have that crutch; she's just popular because of shipping and appealing hard to waifufags.

Also this is actually a part of why I don't care for Hinata. She's just so standard. The tsundere, the nice girl and to a lesser extent the genki girl are pretty much three big love interest archetypes. And I find it boring.

OP here. I've never watched or read Naruto, I just looked up who he got together with in the end, assumed there'd be other girls, and posted this is as a troll.

Zero personality isn't greater than zero personality

Attached: 1550782312097.jpg (680x508, 111K)

Nah I'd agree that Sakura has "more" personality. Problem is that it's a lot more shit.

Dark Horse cannot be seen to condone cute adults having sex.

Gentle and shy is a personality dipshit.

>Or maybe it's because Hinata is by far the most popular girl in Naruto?
But that's Sakura. Hinata is only close to second.

creepy is cute, a shame she grew out of it.

Attached: hinata__s_naruto_lunch.jpg (340x250, 12K)

I remember when pinkshitfags chimped out over this animation and forced Sekibeing to remove it from Twitter

I guess tissue has personality, too.

>I'm pretty sure she's still the most popular.
I'm not so sure. I can still find sole Sakura fanart these days, but I really can't say the same for Hinata. Most of the fanart that has Hinata is tied to NH. Of course fanart isn't the sole indication of popularity, but I do think it's something to factor in. As for merch, she has one more figure than Sakura in that Megahouse line atm and it happens to be her bride look. Something we didn't get to see for Sakura.

>She's just so standard. The tsundere, the nice girl and to a lesser extent the genki girl are pretty much three big love interest archetypes. And I find it boring.
It personally didn't bother me, but I get how it could bother/annoy someone else.

We really going to do this shit again?

Attached: hinata_annoyed_by_fu_reiji_d92j31p-pre.jpg (1192x670, 51K)

Probably because he's a shameless Hinatafag and neglects everyone else from the series?

Because it's a fact?

>he's a shameless Hinatafag and neglects everyone else from the series?
And? Why should he cater to characters or ships he really doesn't care for? It would just come across as fake.

Western men brainwashed by feminism have convinced themselves that raging cunts have more personality and are somehow more "real" than gentle girls

Is it right to assume that the majority of shipfags self-insert as Naruto?

Attached: 1553269898024.jpg (400x400, 25K)

What if I dislike both raging cunts and gentle girls?

Today, I will remind them

Attached: HoAD.jpg (2133x1929, 616K)

Once again you don't understand how polls work. You've been debunked every time and you still cling to this tired old argument.

He's working on the anime. He isn't a fan artist. He's going to have to cater so part of the fandom doesn't feel left out. It's unprofessional.

Than you are either asexual or a raging fag.

Attached: Kubo as Mayuri drinking Ichiruki tears.jpg (2048x1436, 278K)

Sorry that every man isn't slobbering over shallow fantasy girls for NEETs.

>He's going to have to cater so part of the fandom doesn't feel left out.
He doesn't have to cater to anyone. As long as the content he draws doesn't make it into the anime, I don't see the big deal. Just because he works on the show doesn't mean he can't create fanart for the hell of it.

He draws Sakura too, but it's never good enough for entitled pinkshitfags.

Attached: large.jpg (720x503, 79K)

NaruHina is an archaic sexist pairing.

Nothing was debunked. Nice revision of history. Sakura is more popular and continues to be. Deal with it. The fandom relatively doesn't care about Hinata outside of some NaruHina stuff, because she was only made to be Naruto's girl.

>Western manchildren brainwashed by feminism
FTFY. Actual adults either know better or see it as some ego thing to tame a raging bitch, only to end up miserable catering to her every whim like a jackass. Only immature manchildren handwave it and blame it on feminism and not themselves.

you're what we call, a "cuck".

Not this fucking argument again. No 2D girl is real and that's the whole point of this industry. Do women that are are content with being housewives and mothers like Hinata exist? Of course, but let's not act as if a pretty girl from childhood is going to fall in love with you because you inspired her. That part of her character is something you won't find in real life.

Attached: 1551852000092.jpg (430x462, 21K)

Hinata "loving" Naruto was just a retcon by Kishi, she originally only had a crush on him and admired him, NaruSaku was being built up and was the original pairing but Kishi changed his mind because Hinatafags are just that insane.

This "realism" argument is fucking retarded.

>NaruSaku was being built up
It wasn't. All you got was flimsy bait that was easy to see through while NH got scenes that actually meant something. Same with SS to an extent.

I would believe this, but I've seen people say they hate non-Hinata characters because they hit too close to home aka they act more like actual women.

Sakura is an example of that. That's why she gets shit flung at her.

From the sounds of it, it sounds like all you shipfags are mentally ill

Yamato was literally hinting at Sakura's feelings, NH had nothing of real substance except a few ship teases here and there, no one except Hinatafags saw NH coming.

What is it about Hinata that triggers Yea Forums so much?

i hate all waifufags

No one who posts on this board has ever inspired anyone anyway

That was called bait idiot. Yamato didn’t know the history of team 7 meaning that he had no idea that Sakura had feelings for Sasuke. All Yamato saw was a friend acting like a friend, and he jumped to conclusions. Meanwhile Kakashi, the one who did the history of the team, knew that Sakura was devoted to Sasuke. Had Yamato been replaced with Kakashi during that scene then it would have held some real weight, but it was a literal who character.

Sakura is more bitchy than 95% of real life women though

They really look alike

Attached: karin-sarada.png (567x309, 153K)

all girls in naruto have the same face cause kishi can’t draw women for shit. remove the glasses and you still wouldn’t be on this topic.

>pic unrelated

implying hinata is worst girl. but nice try troll.

The cope is real.

orihime is not shit.

orihime is not worst girl

troll detected

sakura better than orihime? not even close. you ignoring orihimes personality is a whole different shit. lol orihime is the second girl in bleach with most screen time and relevance. hold that L over there please

orihime never become a liability. forgotten? nice joke

What are you talking about Sakura didn't win.

exactly ichigo and rukia are the protagonists of bleach thats why orihime was heroine. idiots believing that being or not being the heroine in some way takes away or adds more to what the character hold in the series is an idiot.

Sakura and Tsunade look alike. Is Tsunade actually Sakura's real mom (or grandma)?

no neither of them are shit

Sai and Konohamuru saw it too. Plus there was that time that Naruto risked his life to save Sakura from Gaara and he saved her again from Sasuke later on.

thats false

I meant Rukia is better than Sakura and Orihime

You mean aside from Tsunade being much, MUCH hotter?

well said

>>I'm pretty sure she's still the most popular.
>I'm not so sure. I can still find sole Sakura fanart these days, but I really can't say the same for Hinata. Most of the fanart that has Hinata is tied to NH. Of course fanart isn't the sole indication of popularity, but I do think it's something to factor in. As for merch, she has one more figure than Sakura in that Megahouse line atm and it happens to be her bride look. Something we didn't get to see for Sakura.
You make a valid point. Sakura did trended in nippon twitter and weibo when it was her birthday. The possibility of her being more popular than Hinata in the east can be true. In the west not so much.

well fucking said

Love this, so glad she won.

Attached: NaruHina-naruhina-39926704-1800-1800.jpg (1800x1800, 1.92M)

>Sai and Konohamuru saw it too
And their opinions still amounted to nothing cause when Sakura fake-confessed, Naruto saw right through her. He knew that that she would never give up on Sasuke that easily. Those irrelevant characters thinking that Sakura was warming up to Naruto was straight bait. Had it been Kakashi or even Ino that thought something along those lines then I could understand why you would take it so seriously, but Yamato and Sai? Really?

>Naruto risked his life to save Sakura from Gaara and he saved her again from Sasuke later on.
Cause she's a teammate and friend. Why wouldn't he? Naruto went far for Gaara as well, does he hold romantic feelings for him?

NH is an unrealistic relationship and the only people who like it are Incels that want a submissive wife.

>Sakura did trended in nippon twitter and weibo when it was her birthday. The possibility of her being more popular than Hinata in the east can be true. In the west not so much.
Oh yes definitely. I believe Hinata is the favorite girl in the West while Sakura is the favorite girl in the East. Though both girls and ships have fans in both places.

not really she was not even yop 10 heroine of the strongest of hesei era, so no she was even far bellow than orihime so no she isnt.

Who cares? There's no realistic relationship in any manga or anime or visual novel. There may be aspects of their relationship that feel like real life, but overall it's not realistic in any way cause that's the point. Even josei and seinen that are aimed towards a mature audience don't feature realistic relationships a lot of the time.

Both Hinata and Sakura are doormat wives

yes, but orihime is second to her

>not even yop 10 heroine of the strongest of hesei era
I don't care about some ranking where the girl that ranked 1st place didn't even have 200 points.

This

Attached: 18a799b8ad2b89e56081e74fbd17bc1e--briefs-shinobi.jpg (236x275, 19K)

Can you stop? Just reply in one post or are you so new that you don't know how to do that?

Shipfags are mentally ill because love itself is a mental illness, the path to healing is realizing that love doesn't exist outside of fiction.

I too think 4chinz advice is top tier

yes it had more than 200

>This thread
STILL SEETHING
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/
imgur.com/a/FseWz

First place ranked with a mere 553 points. Big deal. Plus the fact that Saber from F/SN didn't rank in the top 5 makes me question this list entirely since Saber is crazy-levels of popular in nipland. She gets new fanart literally every single day. Not to mention Ran from Conan being in the top 10 yet not Haibara despite Haibara always beating her in popularity polls?

Hinata isn't worst girl, but she isn't best girl.

Attached: 1550670708305.png (570x702, 400K)

I can hear epic sax guy

thanks for answering yourself still sakura didnt made it not even top 20

I don't care about an irrelevant poll.

Again, guys, really?

Attached: Sakura Polls.png (315x753, 460K)

>posting this again.

>Posting the facts again.

>four bad characters

still proven wrong

Everyone who has reading comprehension knows that this should've been canon, also Hinata's story was over at Pain arc and she should've died there.

Attached: 820c81ab0682c828dabd7c2b19cb192a.jpg (1280x1920, 211K)

I literally don't care. You can go on and on about how Sakura is unpopular because of one mere poll. You're clearly trying to convince yourself of her unpopularity more than anyone.

Why does Kishi hate Sakura so much? He created her.

Attached: 1554522543714.jpg (810x4588, 1.27M)

Point at him and laugh! HAHAHAHA

Kishi went against his own story and came up with lies about NH always being intended.

That would be a really blonde kid.

>Kushina and Temari
Not bad

Nah. It should've been LeeSaku...or better KakaSaku

He came to realize that she was a terrible character.

Sakura just lives rent free in your head, doesn't she?

Attached: D1RF6S8U8AACz3c.jpg (1199x901, 232K)

>pic unrelated

Not a sakurafag but why this whole text seems like something just a hater or an insane shipfag would write?

So you still have no idea how polls work, you don't collect every poll ever and count them, you only look at the latest poll. And polls from online games do not count.

If your going to post Sakura fanart at least post solo fanart of her, crackships with her, not SS related.

That's a myth spread by Hinashittersm Sakura us actually his favorite female character, he has her keychain. Why would he hate a character based on his wife?

You can tell an Hinatafag wrote this.

Not even.

Attached: b90ee834-54c5-4f90-b279-f33f27302d78.jpg (300x499, 37K)

>Kishi could attempt to kill his wife and she would come crawling back to him
fucking based

Cope

Attached: d258cc23-ef38-42c3-ac88-bca17a857ebe.jpg (299x500, 49K)

I love Sakura's body type.

Attached: Dd7-zMaUQAIec6A.jpg (750x1200, 91K)

Sad, all that development and Kishi throws it all away to please a vocal minority.

>TVTropes.

Post invalid.

Attached: 911dd522134950fddd43325b400ec2e2.jpg (418x778, 41K)

NONE of you can explain why Sakura or Hinata are good characters.

Attached: 1554204569646.png (837x610, 698K)

>kishimoto tries to deny her heroine status cause she wasn't a hit with all the fans
God, he's such a sell-out. The funniest thing is that it didn't work, and she's still seen as the heroine of the franchise. Jokes on him.

Fuck off SSnigger
What? SS and NH surpassed NS in popularity.

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 27K)

>that ugly fanart
Heh.

Attached: DzzJSALUYAAUDuC (1).jpg (720x1200, 110K)

SasoSaku is unironically better than SS. Heck,
Sasori would treated Sakura much better than Sauce.

That's my point, he threw away Naruto and Sakura's development to make NH and SS canon just because they were popular, NH has no devolopment while SS has negative development.

>he threw away Naruto and Sakura's development
What development?

Attached: DzSnXvgUwAA87MD.jpg (1200x752, 118K)

I like that type of fan art with loli sakura.

Attached: b851e9f4c51c2416affc233b60873ea9.jpg (600x384, 41K)

I'm still salty that Sakura didn't age into being a titty monster. She had ONE job!

t. tatsukifags

The average Naruto ship has as much development as an elementary school crush

If you think about it, Kubo was truly based for making what he wanted to do instead of what was popular.

Attached: 1548987980763.jpg (1200x850, 179K)

Fuck your shit Hinata is great.

>Tatsuki fans are now a boogieman to Himefags.

Who's next? Nel fans?

Of course it is, Shonen's target demographic doesn't care about romance.

>Being surprised the yamato nadeshiko won in a Japanese series.
You're just a bunch of racists, that's the problem.

I have come to terms with IH but not with RR. Rukia could've done so much better....

Yeah, choosing a soulless pairing instead of the one with actual soul.

Whoah! Looks like sakuniggers and NScucks started to raid this thread... What does it feel besto white pupils win instead of that egoistical flat pink tsuntsun bitch?? You shall be a tumblr tier sjw feminazi landwhale to prefer her as a xharacter and endgame for Naruto.

If you've been in recent Bleach threads, it's the very few Tatsukifags that are now acting up.

Pic not related and Narutards disgust me.

It has been discussed over and over and over again for the last 15+ years. There's no use at this point.

>shipping
>soul
kek

Nelfags are cool

I knew it was coming but thing is that what he wanted was the most bland generic pairing possible.

Also be careful with that image, because Rukia looks happy. And according to IRfags and many IHfags, Rukia is either miserably settling for a silver/bronze or is brainwashed.

>President of Ninja Village
>Married a Hyuuga Princess and impregnated her twice
>Strongest in the village
Naruto truly won in the end.

Attached: CA3W_59U0AArQ-_.jpg (560x760, 61K)

>this "argument"

Sorry that every characterfag knows how shit Orihime is. It's not just Tatsukifags. Orihime is generally looked down upon by everyone in the Bleach fandom.

lol is your delusion ok

Sasori hated women.

Probably so but their dynamic might've been more interesting to see if he had survived.

Attached: c028c5e61e35ac30aeab35b8dabd0beb.jpg (446x600, 51K)

Her small breasts suit her.

Attached: Ds73UwrUcAEcSpc.jpg (839x1149, 262K)

t. tatsukifag

>Sasori being taller than Sakura.

I'm pretty sure Sasori is a manlet.

>And according to IRfags and many IHfags, Rukia is either miserably settling for a silver/bronze or is brainwashed
Literally what the fuck are you talking about.

Attached: 1549399417188.jpg (1000x783, 129K)

Why are NScucks so delusional?

He's not a manlet, his body is preserved at age 15.

Really? when he said that?

>Orihime is generally looked down upon by everyone in the Bleach fandom.
She ranked well in popularity polls. Those that hate her has always been more vocal. Same thing happened with IR. It was never as popular as some fans made it out to be.

Attached: D1xLckNU0AE0IeO.jpg (1200x740, 215K)

But Sakura lost. Consider:

>Hinata has ALWAYS loved Naruto
>Hinata admired Naruto's courage in the face of constant adversity and made herself better because of it
>Hinata died (and came back) for Naruto's sake
>Hinata has huge tits
>Won despite rarely getting to actually spend time with him AND he was originally infatuated with Sakura

VS

>Sakura hated Naruto, not even because she knew the ninetails was in him, but because of his personality
>Sakura had eyes only for the one guy 99% of the other villagers were after even after multiple times he said he was disgusted by her blatant uncaringness of other people
>Sakura only tried to convince Naruto she loved him to manipulate him into stop caring about Sasuke and Naruto immediately saw through it
>Sakura never grew because of Naruto specifically, never risked her life for his sake, never thought of his ninja way as her ninja way, and never had a big chest
>Only won Sasuke because she had no competition pestering him for years because her one longterm rival in love Ino sensibly fell in love with Sai after he called her pretty as a joke

Sakura deserved her loss. Now, Rukia and Orihime, THAT was a tragedy.

>many IHfags, Rukia is either miserably settling for a silver/bronze or is brainwashed.
Like who? A lot of IHfags also like RR.

why? the man who rectified himself to protect her is not worth? no

>Now, Rukia and Orihime, THAT was a tragedy.
Tragedy how? Rukia wasn't in love with Ichigo and he wasn't in love with her.

Attached: 1531689861024.png (749x661, 406K)

lol ""soulless" keep that delusion aside please

Rukia is technically settling. She could have got the MC, but instead she got the Yamcha of Bleach.

Nah, Hancock or Vivi will win

He doesn't say it outright but he doesn't seem to be a fan of women. There's also another panel where Chiyo says he doesn't listen when women are talking.

Attached: naruto-5345[1].jpg (800x1171, 92K)

bland and generic?you are joking right?

you must be stupid if you ichihime fags think that because they dont.
second thrn i hope you have much of a brain to know how much of pathetic and delusional they are when the novel and final chapter tells them otherwise.

>She could have got the MC
She didn't want the MC and people have been calling Ichigo shit for years, including many IRcucks. It seems you just want her with him for the MC endgame status.

Same reasons IRcucks, Harmonycucks, Taioracucks and pokeshitters are still seething. MC didn't hook up with the violent and sour bitchdere cunt main lead and ended up with the kind and sweet cinnamon roll/ended alone.

The retcon that Naruto doesn't understand love is bullshit, he saw that Haku loved Zabuza and that Sakura liked Sasuke and he knew that he loved Sakura, NH needed a filler movie to make any sense.

>Tragedy how? Rukia wasn't in love with Ichigo and he wasn't in love with her

Attached: 1551563231553.gif (350x196, 1.61M)

Nah, Hancock or Vivi will win.

Attached: canon ship.jpg (1024x1024, 131K)

no orihime is not shit. Orihime is generally looked up upon by everyone in the Bleach fandom.

For shitposting purposes. You do see a lot of shippers act like Rukia is too good for Renji though.

I can't see Luffy with anyone really.

>the Yamcha of Bleach
Thats Chad tho

Sakura was the second according to kishi. So those features don't mean shit

>Orihime is generally looked up upon by everyone in the Bleach fandom.
In what reality? Certainly not this one.

exactly, as far as i have seen she is hated bad. but also loved by a lot, and can say that have more people who like her than haters

So he was /r9k/?

Attached: f4de806c-e528-431f-aba1-961a1cec8576.jpg (1280x1707, 305K)

>he doesn't listen when women are talking.
based puppet man

Chad is the Tien.

>childhood friends to lovers trope
>puts aside his feelings and doesn't stop her from getting adopted because he genuinely thinks it was for the best
>trains in order to up his ranking so he can simply talk to her again
>throws away his pride to beg ichigo to save her because he knows he isnt strong enough to do it
>still goes up against byakuya despite knowing he doesnt really have a chance and despite losing, he earns his respect aka the "your fangs did reach me" line
>basically tells aizen to fuck off with his "im never letting her go" line
>steps up to defend her when ichigo undermines her ability as a fighter during the HM arc
>doesnt make fun of her drawings
>despite not talking to each other for over 40 years, rukia had no problem crying into his chest
>ichigo tells renji that its his job to protect her with a smile on his face
>byakuya tells renji to take care of her during the FB src
>doesnt mind that his wife has a higher ranking than him
>doesnt need rukia to play therapist or mentor so it feels like an actual equal relationship unlike ichigo and rukia which always had a clear imbalance. whether mentally like in the beginning since she was 100+ years old or on the battlefield as well which is why they couldnt and didnt work as a fighting duo after a certain point
Legitimately a great pairing.

Attached: C8yQRXSVwAUnJ1m.jpg (798x741, 109K)

>no argument

""tragedy"" put your delusion aside please

Don't forget the blue eyes. Though could get some of his moms genetics in there and have red hair. Also Ino's mother had brown hair.

Attached: 1550690167875.jpg (850x840, 370K)

Why does your dad hate you so much? He created you

thank you

maybe that's why he hated Deidara so much, he's a woman with deep voice.

In the reality where you dont have your head up your ass

Pirate harem

Attached: haremop.jpg (1131x496, 138K)

lol "settling" because i am delusional. lol renji a power level shinigami cptain that defeated quincys and arrancars is the yamcha of bleach. pathetic kid

Post a panel where it's clearly stated by either Rukia or Ichigo that they're in love with one another. Go on now. I'm waiting.

Attached: 1513364327021.jpg (657x811, 260K)

yes after the ending some shippers now just mock him and treat him as a terrible character. i guess all that mattered was the pairing for them

truth hurts uhhh.

yes in this one, sorry that you dont know it

He only hated Deidara's crude interpretation of art. He seems to get along with Deidara during Edo Tensei. It might've been anime-only, but when Edo Tensei is released Deidara admits true art is eternal so he probably would've gotten along with Sasori after that.

Wrong I'm inspiring my parents to commit suicide all the time.

Renji is Ichigo's Vegeta, and as such is often mocked by the fanbase. And like Vegeta, he got a better girl than the protagonist.

Okay but who Gaara loved?

Attached: 1555011916531.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

>Once upon a time, Kubo went to San Diego Comic Con - it was in 2008 - and made friends with a fan...
SUUUUUUURE

Everyone forgets that she wanted to fuck Kaien, but he was already married.

Attached: BLEACH.full.65577.jpg (832x624, 39K)

>yes after the ending some shippers now just mock him and treat him as a terrible character
Exactly. They shit on Ichigo before the ending and they shit on him after it. A lot of IRcucks don't care about his character, which is fine, but they should stop pretending that they did/do when in reality they just wanted IR to happen so that Rukia obtained the status of the MC's love interest along with gloating benefits such as HAHAHA OF COURSE ICHIHIME WAS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.

I wonder how he felt about Konan.

Rukia can never win

Attached: download (2).jpg (259x194, 7K)

not really both orihime and rukia are great. and im talking about ichigo

But the Vegeta is Grimmjow.

Sakura is worst girl. Nothing else matters.

i cant agree with you more and imbeciles like sadchigo and orishit are still alive. doing exactly that

>Renji is Ichigo's Vegeta
I dont see it. Grimmjow is more like Vegeta

Completely and utterly INCORRECT.

I never saw it that way. Kaien was her precious captain and the person that gave her a place to belong in SS. You have to remember that during this part in the story, Rukia has no friends from what we can recall, she isn't talking to Renji, and Byakuya is extremely cold/indifferent to her. He was one of the few people that treated her with kindness after she was adopted into the Kuchiki household and he never put her on a pedestal despite being apart of the most prestige clan.

Attached: DARnPLNU0AA0qAn.jpg (1200x1200, 348K)

Gaara should have pushed for a political marriage.

Also kinda fucked up that Boruto and Shikadai don't get the Ebisu treatment for being kage relatives.

Attached: ff42324341.jpg (674x876, 81K)

Fuck edo tensei for bringing my dead husbandos back to kill them again.

Attached: sad ninja hours.jpg (474x474, 43K)

I actually meant to respond to Fuck me

Arguable, but Renji was kinda his first major rival who turned friend. He also ended up with the girl whom the protagonist met at the beginning that kickstarted the whole thing.

N-naruto-kun

Imagine how many people Kabuto killed to summon all those dead shinobi.

>but Renji was kinda his first major rival who turned friend
Uryuu

>Reserved and Demure but will fight if she needs to.
>From a noble clan
>Good genes
>Has byakugan
>Body built to be bred
>Kind, loyal and loving
Is there really any doubt that she is best girl.

Attached: 80cfc6cb6f3677c6ca6beb3017fe1062.jpg (521x960, 54K)

Except she looks destroyed like her heart just dropped in the anime when he introduces his Wife to her. I don't think they have that in the manga though.

Attached: c2f75527db03bf34520a86b29da1b6e1.jpg (640x480, 33K)

Same. I'm mad they got brought back as fucking jobbers most of all though.
>sasori
>felled an entire nation by himself
>effortlessly dispatched kankuro in their first encounter
>only taken down by his own grandmother who taught him everything he knew paired with someone who hard countered his poison, and only after one of the longest fights in the series
>even then, chiyo states he could've dodged the last attack but allowed himself to be killed
>deidara
>singlehandedly defeats the kazekage on his home turf
>escapes team gai and team kakashi despite having no arms
>nearly defeats plot armor sasuke one on one
Then they both just job to Kankuro.

Was Uryu really a MAJOR rival? I mean they put aside their differences quite quickly unlike Ichigo and Renji.

>I don't think they have that in the manga though.
It doesn't. She never meets his wife in the manga. We don't even see her face in it. All we know is that she was a kind and beautiful woman.

i actually support ichiriki and renruki but what you said was good

She's Mary Sue, for one, and Mary Sues aren't Best Girls.

She's literally the perfect Yamato Nadeshiko. Sakura never had a chance.

For me it's Gerry Rafferty's Baker Street.

>Is there really any doubt that she is best girl.
Yes, because Temari exists

Attached: 1330731607332.jpg (1280x1024, 371K)

You dont know what a Mary Sue is

whats a mary sue?

>She's literally the perfect Yamato Nadeshiko.
Nope. If she was thin then she would be the perfect and ideal traditional Japanese wife.

How is she a Mary Sue? Mary Sues are self-insert characters who can do anything the MCs can. She loses to Neji and Pain despite trying her hardest, and her younger sister can beat her up, that's the opposite of a Mary Sue.

How is she a Mary Sue? Unless you mean Mary Sue=female character I don't like.

>naruto powerlevels
Just imagine being a normal ninja. There are people who can kill likes by you by the thousands and there are people who can defeat them without much effort, not even talking about N/S, other gods and Guy.

I think what he means is she's unrealistic and idealized as a character.

user, Mary Sue isn't used the right way anymore. People just label it on to a character that they dislike and call it day.

@187146370
@187146380
@187146388
@187146412
Baited like children. I'm not even to going to (you) (you).

>Special eyes from a special clan.
>Named the most prettiest girl in the setting.
>Given a quick power up to theoretically be on par with Naruto and Sasuke.
>Could always beat her little sister, but just didn't have the heart to.
>Gets whored out in filler.
>Have to knock down other characters to look better.
>The entire end of Shippuden was about her wedding and all the characters kowtowing her and how goddamn LUCKY Naruto was to be marrying HER.
>Called the "Byakugan Princess" to solidify how elegant and "best girl" she is.

Checks out for Sue status.

>i was only pretending to be retarded
Yeah nah.

>fictional girl is unrealistic
Wow, what a shocker.

Attached: 1551479930648.png (574x321, 88K)

Agreed. I just rewatched ''that'' scene of edo tensei Sasori and holy shit, what a garbage.
>kankuro says some 2deep4u shit about the relation between the soul and the puppets
>sasori suddenly losts all his will to fight
>in the back deidara screams and basically begs to sasori to not job again
>jobs anyway
Kishimoto didn't even try.

Posting this helpful Mary Sue guide again because I'm tired of people misusing that term
1) A character who is based, at least partly, on the author.
2) A character whom has no significant flaws (except possibly ones the other characters find cute).
3) A character to whom everyone within the story reacts as if they were beautiful and wonderful except characters who are clearly evil and/or motivated by jealousy.
4) A character with whom, during the course of the story, every available character of the opposite (and occasionally the same) sex will fall in love given any contact whatsoever.
5) A character who undergoes no significant growth, change, or development throughout the story.

>implying it was me
Nah, I'm just laughing at you morons.

The idealized part describes the existence of her character perfectly.

When did this happen? Maybe by the fanbase. Personally she's not even in my top 5.

>Reserved and Demure but will fight if she needs to.
>Kind, loyal and loving
These are the real reasons she's best girl and top waifu everything else is just a bonus

>Naruto and Sasuke are Mary Sues
whoa

>Special eyes from a special clan.
So? It's not like this manga was Hyuga wank. Really the byakugan was pretty irrelevant despite being interesting.

Post the panel then.

>Given a quick power up to theoretically be on par with Naruto and Sasuke.
Where? Certainly not in the manga. That's for sure.

>Could always beat her little sister, but just didn't have the heart to.
Again, what the fuck are you talking about? Her past makes it clear that Hanabi was always the better fighter.

>Gets whored out in filler.
Who cares?

>Have to knock down other characters to look better.
Like who?

>The entire end of Shippuden was about her wedding
You mean the wedding of the MAIN CHARACTER.

>Called the "Byakugan Princess" to solidify how elegant and "best girl" she is.
I don't remember her being called a princess in the manga, but even if she were, who cares? She comes from a noble and prestige clan so a title like or even a title like heiress seems normal.

Attached: DFfNXBTUMAATY7B.png (900x988, 747K)

Is there any series *besides* Naruto and Bleach where you're upset over pairing because it seems most of the thread is just those. Tatsuki should have won Ichigo, Hianta rightfully won Naruto. Simple as that.
Any other love story I know of that people are arguing over is ongoing like who will win the dekubowl or luffybowl. Personally I think Robin will win Luffy if it is even mentioned at all, especially since she trained with his dad in the timeskip. As for the dekubowl, you all know Bakugo will win (I don't have any preferences on who wins dekubowl)

what is a mary sue im asking

>Tatsuki should have won Ichigo
Stopped reading there. Tatsukifags are fucking insane and don't fool anyone.

Delusional.

>Personally I think Robin will win Luffy
Even more delusional. Romance is truly irrelevant in OP, but if any female character "gets" Luffy and by get I mean bear his child(ren) then it'll be Boa. The one in love with him.

Attached: 1553716488818.png (540x742, 188K)

Guess what Hinata really doesn't fit that list so Hinata isn't a mary sue.

What's insane about it user, I'd like to know.

That's a very simplistic view on a Mary Sue.

A Mary Sue can be many things but the general criteria of Mary Sues usually fits this list posted here

no tatsuki had no right to win ichigo. both rukia and orihime had and one won. sorry for you

>Who cares.

So you admit you don't have a solid rebuttal for her not being a Mary Sue?

where did you fuckers come from? i know its a only handful or even less than you but my god. you shit up a ton of a threads with this bullshit. if it wasnt orihime then it would have been rukia. tatsuki was never in the damn running. she never stood a chance. not at the ichigobowl or becoming a main character. get the fuck over it. she wasnt even that great. if you're going to latch onto a tomboy character then at least latch on to rukia.

Tatsuki wasnt interested in Ichigo. Also, she is a dyke

The surest sign of a Mary Sue is if the universe changes to benefit the character rather than the character changing to benefit the story.

I don't care who Ichigo ended up with except I don't accept that the world's biggest crybaby idiot won.

He’s allowed to do whatever he wants pinkshitfag

Is there anything Himefags won't attack to protect their shit waifu? Most of the other girls are vastly superior to her.

>if you're going to latch onto a tomboy character then at least latch on to rukia
Rukia isnt very tomboy. Now Ikumi on the other hand...

and who is that?

t. seething tatsukifag

People point to The Last as proof that Hinata is a
Mary Sue which is funny because she wasn't able to fulfill her destiny without Naruto's help and spent the last few minutes of the movie as a damsel in distress.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 39K)

lol and arent you doing the same shit? orihime is not my waifu and she is not shit. only rukia is superior to her sorry to break it to you

The one I described was Orihime.

No

Attached: 25cdbbc6fdaaf6566398ef8b98c08fcc.jpg (615x960, 58K)

>ignoring every other point

hh ok so she is not an idiot and a cry baby

Still Hinatafag: The Movie.

You described her wrong

The autistic shipping wars in Naruto are long over, you should be focusing on the autistic shipping wars in Boruto.

Attached: cb14f49e4f7f8b68595017968fe68650.jpg (887x887, 74K)

Why is she so perfect bros?

don't agree with the "it should be rukia instead" part but tatsukifags are annoying and ruin every bleach thread with their nonsense

Look at

>I don't care who Ichigo ended up
clearly you do since you shit up multiple threads with your tatsuki lore.

im not even a fucking himefag. im just sick of tatsukifags acting like she was ever important in the first place when she was keigo importance tier. wow so she was his childhood friend! who cares? that means nothing if kubo didnt bother to explore their friendship in later arcs. i swear tatsukifags just like her for the tropes she fits into: childhood friend and tomboy.

rukia was a tomboy especially as a kid. ikumi wasnt to me. especially when she went into mommy mode with the apron.

Most of your points can be summed up as you not giving a fuck despite all the evidence pointing to Hinata being a shameless Sue.

Is this yuri?

COPE

>Mary Sue
Classic Yea Forums

Attached: cd67eef2658af6c41943f9dd862f08b4.png (468x752, 422K)

i said it would have been rukia, not should. if ichigo wasnt going to end up with orihime then rukia was the only other option unless he ends up alone. tatsuki was never in the running

And despite what people here claimed NH didn't need a movie to happen, they had development in the manga, in fact the movie wasn't Kishi's idea it was SP's who wanted to make a NaruHina movie, Kishi was going to leave the details of their relationship mostly unexplored.

Attached: Screenshot-2014-11-08-20.51.jpg (1467x876, 435K)

Attached: 1509676487844.jpg (443x332, 24K)

>clearly you do since you shit up multiple threads with your tatsuki lore.
There are multiple people who feel upset at Ichigo having poor taste in women.
I described her correctly.

Gaara loved Naruto (sadly).

>Posts biggest Mary Sue from Dragon Ball

""poor taste" lets be honest people hating on orihime for stupid shit and reasonable shit means in reality she is a good girl and caring mother.

no you didnt

Anyone remember Matsuri, what happened to her? She just disappeared from the manga.

>And despite what people here claimed NH didn't need a movie to happen, they had development in the manga,
I mean going from friends to married is a pretty huge step. At least with SS, Kishimoto drew that scene with Sasuke poking her forehead whereas the last NH scene was them standing side by side at Neji's funeral. Kishi should have had Naruto develop concrete feelings for her in the manga instead of focusing on baiting all sides. I really don't like how the film handled their love story. I mean two whole years in order to respond to her confession where she almost died for him? Really?

Attached: DS8qIS6U0AIB1Cr.jpg (900x1115, 128K)

That's because Kishi is a puritan who didn't want them to become a couple until they were adults.

I don't recall her, who was she again?

> side character who has barely any screen time and no impact on the overall story (except the epilogue) is a shameless Mary Sue
Never change Yea Forums

Nah. It's cause he was busy baiting both sides. Naruto developing feelings for her didn't have to result in a couple right away. Kenshin x Kaoru didn't officially happen until the very end.

Attached: DuNTHwZVAAIqMxR.jpg (827x1200, 104K)

he baited no one

He went on a tailed beast rampage because she got hurt, farther than any prior transformation at that. That was the only sign needed to see it coming.

He baited NS with Yamato and teases about Sakura's resemblance to Kushina, and Kushina's statement to Naruto to find a girl like her.

>he baited no one
He literally stated in an interview that he threw in red herrings for Narusaku with the Kushina parallels and Yamato.

That was a good moment, but there could have been more. Oh well, no use crying over spilt milk.

Attached: 1552683813933.jpg (810x2398, 341K)

Yes and a plenty of another things. I like NH fanarts because they're cute together but Kishimoto writing is so inconsistent.

Thanks for reminding me that Kishi is a hack writer who threw away parallels and foreshadowing, remember that theme of the previous genratioon being surpassed by the new generation, Jirayia failed to win Tsunade's affection, Naruto was supposed to succeed where Jiraiya failed, yet instead of winning Sakura over he settled for Hinata.

>settled for Hinata.
>Implying she's not a massive upgrade over the deluded pink thot

>Naruto was supposed to succeed where Jiraiya failed, yet instead of winning Sakura over he settled for Hinata.
He did, by moving on from his childhood crush unlike Jirayia who stayed single his entire life due to being caught up in Tsunade. Who was never going to give him a chance due to Dan being her number one the same way Sasuke was the number of Sakura. Naruto fell in love with Hinata and started his own family. He succeeded where Jiraiya didn't.

Attached: DsSyNm8U8AE1aOK.jpg (852x1200, 114K)

He definitely settled for Hinata. That's why The Last tried to retcon Naruto's crush on Sakura to make Hinata not look like the rebound girl.

Naruto's crush on Sakura was selfish, it wasn't really a retcon, the chapter where Naruto disguises himself as Sasuke hints at it.

>Kushina's statement to Naruto to find a girl like her.
Kushina didn't really seem that much like Sakura as far as I remember.

Plus it was stated that Naruto resembles Kushina more than he does his father.

>settling for superior genetics

talking like a delusional shipper

>That's why The Last tried to retcon Naruto's crush on Sakura
I don't get why they did that either since his crush on Sakura was just a flimsy one that never held any real narrative weight, but SP probably felt that it necessary in order to push the whole "Naruto doesn't know what romantic love is" thing the film had going on. I like some parts of the film, but I would have done a lot differently.

he didnt

>Muh genetics

I remember when pairings used to be about the characters, not their bloodline.

It makes sense, Naruto is all about how your genetics means you either matter or you don't

Naruto and Sakura act similar.

As someone who's never watched this show I've always thought her character design was really good. She's got the looks at least for wife material.

It's objectively not a good film, the only reason anyone likes it (me included) is because Hinata is cute

At least the best girl can win in Orion.
I want to have hope

Attached: Itsalloverbuthecrying.jpg (471x553, 166K)

Too similar in fact, that's why they are incompatible.

it is a good film

Fag

Wanna keep living in denial? These are his own words. He added in NS scenes to mislead readers despite his endgames being settled.

>I decided from pretty early on that Naruto and Hinata would be together. So I kept Naruto and Sakura close together in order to make it misleading. I even dared to describe and draw parallels between Sakura and Naruto’s mother, Kushina, in repetitive scenes, on purpose, to achieve that effect.

Attached: D30MfYDUEAAYAcR.png (900x636, 1.09M)

In a later interview he admits that he regrets burdening the story with a messy love triangle

He is definitely bullshitting. He didn't want to go the route of "I changed my mind" because he would get heat.

But Hinatafags will eat it up word for word.

I'm not even a ichirukifag you fucking idiots
Yeah Orihime it's only a piece of meat

>In a later interview he admits that he regrets burdening the story with a messy love triangle
As he should.

I agree. If it were me, I definitely would not have set the fim two years after the war. A few months at max, and I would of had Naruto/Hinata bond over flowers since she likes pressing them while he likes growing them. Would have made for a nice scene and convo.

Attached: 1554317699487.jpg (600x539, 101K)

At least Reiji got his girl

You wouldn't be suffering this much if you weren't a shipfag

no she is not only a piece of meat

false

He understands

Well keep living in your little lala land.

Attached: D4MP7LsUEAYwZk7.png (746x800, 405K)

Pinkshitfag is really overworking himself today

And I'll still call bullshit on this, because it implies he had any sort of real plan at all. My biggest problem with their relationship is that it isn't till a movie made specifically for shipping them that they get any real development, and that's after the main series was finished. Now while Hinata has been pining over Naruto since pretty much the moment we saw her, they really didn't have much interaction. It was also entirely from Hinata's side, with Naruto just seeing her the same as just about everyone else he considered a friendly acquaintance. They really needed more interactions and buildup throughout the series from both sides.

user... this ain't an Ina11 bread.

Wish you idiots didn't hate each other so much since I like both girls.

Attached: 1552684483641.jpg (1374x867, 146K)

>h-he’s lying!! he HAS to be!!!
Your tears are truly delicious pinkshitfag

I like both girls too, I’m just not delusional

>it isn’t till a movie made specifically for shipping them that they get any real development

I mean, that’s objectively not true? The exam, the ointment, Hinata vs. Neji, the proud failure speech, the confession, the war, the hand holding? Seems like pretty straightforward development.

Naruto just liked Sakura because of his rivalry with Sasuke, this is established in chapter 3.

>My biggest problem with their relationship is that it isn't till a movie made specifically for shipping them that they get any real development
I agree that they didn't share a ton of scenes together due to her being a side character, but they had some pretty great ones overall. Such as the blood oath, the proud failure speech, when Naruto's transformation when he thought she was died surpassed any prior transformation, when Hinata was able to tell it was the real Naruto while everyone else was doubting him, when she was the one to raise his spirits despite being the one more torn apart by her cousins death, the hand-holding scene he initiated, when he was able to feel that she was going under that Kaguya jutsu shit showing us that they've connected deeper. I do think we could have gotten more on his side, but it's whatever. No use crying over split milk.

Attached: DtuRlDnU4AI5Vh5.jpg (1200x1200, 257K)

What I’m seeing is...two best girls won. Now deku just needs to nab Momo and we’ll really have a streak going.

So what you're saying is she fits with Naruto and Sasuke better than Sakura does?

That sounds like Sakura.

Both were OBSESSED with the same person in the past, thirsty bitches would even fight each other for Sasukes attention I swear. Relationships in naruto are unusually awkward.

>jobber
>best girl

Source?

As I said, from HIS side. Most of those scenes are fairly short interactions.

It wasn't a competition and you have shit taste.

Attached: hinata_hyuga2.jpg (414x500, 51K)

Well, Studio Pierrot forced her to be.

Blood oath to proud failure to Pain confession was Gucci, literally all that had to happen was have Naruto respond to the confession but it never did, so we still have these threads to this day

>Studio Pierrot forced magic eyes

uraraka ochako

>and Kushina's statement to Naruto to find a girl like her.
He actually did that, just not in the way you guys were expecting.
He's got his mother's personality, so he found a girl that complemented that, just like his mother found a soft spoken spouse in Minato.

Pretty sure she's gonna get the old hot or cold

Funny, Hinata and Orihime are also jobbers.

Jiraiya couldn't get his titty monster princess.
Naruto got a titty monster princess.
Ergo, Naruto did succeed where Jiraiya failed.

but Sakura didn't win?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

To be fair Jiraiya was also aiming a bit higher since Tsunade was hotter.

Short but sweet, quality over quantity any day.

>studio Pierrot hacked kishi’s brain and FORCED him to write the manga

Momo is rich,smart and has great Oppai,she deserves a man who can rise straight to the top.

unironically this

The Last Design > Pre-timeskip

Attached: Hina.jpg (883x1341, 232K)

And also like, Kushina wasn’t saying to find a loud, brash girl. She wanted her son to have the best life possible. She was saying to find someone who loves him unconditionally, someone who would save him from despair, someone who would put her life on the line for him no matter the odds. Kushina and Hinata both fit this.

But she's not main girl/love interest material.

Todoroki deserves some girl like tsu to stay grounded.

Studio Pierrot is mind controlling you right now as controlled opposition, user

Orihime has a 1:1 win/loss ratio. Dont know about HInata

Hinata was mostly just okay, but Sakura was such a foul alternative many just latched right on to it

Wrong

Only because horikoshi suppresses Momo by denying her rightful deban. Same thing happened in negima.

Then maybe Hori should try actually giving her some good moments, instead of just shitting on her whenever he can.

Loli HInata > *

Reminder that Hinata is best girl and top waifu material and there's nothing any of you seething Philistines can do about it

>ITT: Hall of Anal Devastation: The Saga Continues

>Now deku just needs to nab Momo
He's going to end up with Ochako.

Indeed. I also wish he would involve Shinya more,but I have a feeling he’ll get attacked by AfO.

Ochako is boring.

Doesn't matter. She's the clear love interest.

So are Hinata and Orihime, and they won. If anything she's less boring than them since she actually has had some degree of agency outside of Deku at some point.

So was sakura at the beginning of Naruto.

Sakura never became interesting though

no they werent boring

>agency outside of Deku
Where?

Early Orihime was great. Post SS arc she really got boring though.

Attached: bleach_orihime0178.jpg (640x437, 31K)

>So was sakura at the beginning of Naruto.
You can't compare since Sakura always had eyes for Sasuke only and Naruto's crush on Sakura was flimsy along with shallow. It didn't hold any real narrative weight. Hell, even the promise he made to her became irrelevant.

She had funny scenes in every arc.

Attached: 1535845572749.jpg (234x545, 35K)

post ss arc and she still wasnt boring

Attached: vlcsnap-2017-04-19-14h40m14s675.png (1920x944, 1.15M)

>nice shy sweet girl that loves the MC
Only major difference was that Orihime is more of a bubbly moeblob at times, while Hinata stutters constantly. That is absolutely boring.

>Naruto's crush on Sakura was flimsy along with shallow
How was his crush on Sakura any less flimsy and shallow than Sakura's crush on Sauske? It wasn't like she had a crush on him because she knew of his past or anything, he was just the cute emo kid that all the girls liked. In Hinata's case she originally felt a connection to Naruto because he was an outcast, but tried hard and never gave up. Later retcon to him being a semi popular kid who chased off bullies who would make fun of Hinata for her Byakugan despite it being a revered status symbol in the ninja world; and prior the only one who would mock the byakugan was Naruto because he thought it was freaky.

How? What changed that made her boring?

Exactly,urako is boring. At least naruto didn’t tell you to marry the first girl who ever talks to you.

Yeah let's just be honest here, Hinata's crush on Naruto was pretty flimsy too.

Early hime was still better prove me wrong

Attached: download (3).jpg (259x195, 12K)

It wasn't. Naruto moves past his schoolyard crush, Sakura doesn't.

Nigga it's been 5 years
let it go

Her personality just goes flat after Ulquiorra threatens to gouge her eyes out. She isn't even close to being the same after that until the time skip. Even then it's only until Ichigo starts training his fullbring, then she goes back to just believing in Kurosaki kun. Also I think a lot of her bubbly personality was just put into Nel for the HM arc.

Attached: 343-33.jpg (800x450, 49K)

It actually had something to ground it though. There usually has to be a reason why someone is attracted to someone else like that. In Hinata's case it made sense up until the retarded retcon. Then they even made her a great Ninja and she could beat Hanabi, and her dad wasn't going to replace her as heir. So it removed a lot of her feelings of not belonging, but they inserted that kids picked on her rather than her just being lonely because people were afraid to talk to her due to being a noble. That end movie just fucked a lot of things up for really no reason.

if you cant past that and see the rest. is your fault

all series hime is still good

given the events that passed is obvious she matured a little bit, but still remained the same jolly and sweet girl, yes she is very much close to be except much mature and centered

Who is this Himefag posting with his shitty grammar?

Early hime had no problem with sharing. Late hime probably can't even stay in the same room while Ichigo plows his concubines.

Attached: girlsteamvsichigoin8.jpg (640x480, 49K)

Wat

If you’re trying to say Naruto’s crush on Sakura is merit by comparing it to SasuSaku, you’re baking up the wrong tree

I said Sakura's feelings for Sauske were as shallow as Naruto's feelings for Sakura.

So you think she stays and watches

Attached: 1538077186484.png (361x473, 180K)

because he was never in his room with concubines, and orihime doesnt say it in that way

no

Attached: d2d265cd4cc5e04ae193324f227bd7c3.jpg (1280x1139, 529K)

Where's the edit?