Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai

Will this anime be considered one of the best of all time? I think it so.

Attached: 1555021536906.jpg (1500x962, 501K)

Rio a best
Tomoe a second best
Mai a shit

Attached: 1544082155702.jpg (1204x983, 124K)

If the radiation of a nuclear war turn what will remain of the human race into retards maybey

Kaede supreme best

it was boring seasonal trash

these sorts of posts are very bad and you should stop making them. all girls were great.

on that note, are the other ED versions out yet?

When is the movie coming out, again?

Why won’t the nigger publisher license it out to an English publisher. I need more of my favorite imouto.

Attached: 7505C661-5473-4364-96C1-A364C89DF707.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

>discount Haruhi
>Haruhi for zoomers
>"Omglul guys this is the greatest"

I must be finally getting old, I'm realizing how many children are on this board.

Your favourite imouto is dead user.

Attached: 1551716145001.jpg (1920x1080, 139K)

No, no.
This is Bakemonogatari for zoomers.
Bakemonogatari was the Haruhi for zoomers.

Fun way of saying "improved".

The closest this show gets to is bakemonogatari and that debuted ten years ago. It's basically niche at this point.
There's an entire generation to whom this show seems fresh and original. They don't even have to be children like you say.

That's gatari and this is weak ripoff.

It’s a time flop, even with a movie incoming people don’t talk about it

I have no idea what the fuck you're attempting to say. Surely if you liked Haruhi and/or Bakemono you would also like this show? You know you're allowed to like more than one thing right?

very cute but the mental gymnastics needed to accept the story is a bit much for best of all time status
i thoroughly enjoyed it but it's not Best Of All Time

rio is good but her position as a prop to justify the story's retardation is tragic

Hey kid, wanna see a computer generated mathematic rendition of a black hole?

Attached: futaba.jpg (1754x1240, 316K)

Underage shitstain detected here

Not an argument.

Attached: 1532452753826.jpg (158x192, 8K)

So I see you admit it?
My point is the underage cannot relate to adults and also are usually low IQ, they can't comprehend the difference between something superior and something for easily impressed children.

Attached: 1555179255255~2.jpg (225x272, 28K)

Haruhi is boomer tier, get with the times old man.

No, it will be forgotten when the next romcom waifuwars begins

Wow you're just completely retarded then, nevermind.

this is implying haruhi is good though

I don't know but it will surely be remembered by me for the most laughing I had at someone running

Attached: Literally Anon.webm (1920x1080, 599K)

user you'd probably have a more fulfilling time by watching a series on your backlog than pointlessly arguing about things you don't really care about.

Isnt this the shitty bait and switch where she only wears the bunny suit at the start then never wears it again?

If you were a hot girl and had the power to become unnoticed, I bet you would be wearing all kinds of crazy stuff.

Also its weird how she shows no interest in testing the limits of the ability...like, does she remain unnoticed even if she bumps into someone? All she did to test it was wear the bunny suit and then she stopped testing it.

>Low cost normie version of monogatari
No

Too generic for that.
The main girl barely have any character.

>tfw no ass

Attached: 7bK0gR8.jpg (2345x3500, 957K)

Tomoe on the other hand has a wonderful fat ass.

Attached: 1554986641233.jpg (4089x2952, 3.28M)

her bantz makes up for it

Shes still incredibly sexy though, and best girl

Attached: 1542338707122.jpg (1200x675, 68K)

nah, she is shit

Haruhi is infinitely hotter

Haruhi is infinitely hotter

Attached: dd2.gif (500x625, 1.78M)

We're up to Mai's imouto

Nobody will remember it in a year. It's Bakemonogatari for normies, unironically. No 'off putting weirdness', straight to the point, no strange themes.

>normies

She's called peachbutt for a reason.

Everyone keeps mentioning Bakemonogatari but how is it similar to this show and Haruhi?

They fixed the two right hands?

>No 'off putting weirdness', straight to the point, no strange themes.
I do think that's the appeal of the show compared to Bakemonogatari. At times Monogatari can be overbearing with most characters speaking in prose and acting high and mighty while Araragi acts as the tsukkomi. Having a similar story where the characters identify their problems and talk things out like regular people can be satisfying as well.
It's definitely not as memorable as Monogatari, but it's not inherently worse.

Just watched it today. Pretty comfy. Likable characters and great interactions and an actual fun MC. I do wish it had at least one episode more, the ending felt a bit unsatisfying.

Tomoe best girl and best butt, Mai is a close second.

Yeah

Attached: 1554956909049.jpg (4089x3174, 1.76M)

It is now legal for children born in 2001 to use Yea Forums

>We are in the cesspool era

Was this supposed to reassure me?

This anime has literally no redeeming qualities
It is repugnant on every level

Attached: 1552631277920.gif (540x304, 1.52M)

She is a whore

Attached: Futaba Rio.jpg (850x637, 114K)

based as fuck

It was seasonal trash.

>reddit senpai
>speaking like normal people

say what nigger

First half was great, second half was average with a very weak final episode. The characters and their curses just got less and less interesting as the show went on, all the while the melodrama was piled on thicker.

I think if there will be newfags in 5 or 10 years who will be posting shit like "omg, this is the animay that got me into animays", I'll be done with Yea Forums. Maybe anime in general for that matter. This is actual trash that does nothing but handpicks cliches that would appeal to lowest possible denominator, it has absolutely nothing to say except things that would make you buy it, it's insipid, it's cynical.

The Mai arc and imouto arc were the best, but yeah the final episode just didnt feel very satisfying with how things were left off. Theres still the movie, idk if its going to focus more on the girl from his past more or what

I wanda bully big butt kouhai for being a big butt kouhai!

It was good but I don't really think it's GOAT material.

haha i get it, the comedy in your post
because satania is also shit

No but it's better than monotrash

it may be shit but at least it's original and not designed specifically for the reddit audience

I remember thinking that the art style for this show looks like pop team epic but if bkub took it seriously
I guess I was kind of right because Sakuta is in Hoshiiro Girldrop

Attached: literally me in the middle.jpg (1920x1080, 270K)

They really fucked up with Mai's arc. They should've had Mai act normally (people failing to notice her outside of the city) but not to extend of disappearing completely. Then after solving everyone else's cases they throw Mai on us and the series ends with Sakuta remembering. That would've been true kino.

The first couple episodes were interesting but then first girl's problem got resolved super quick and no one else's problems were as interesting as hers.

First arc could have easily been a whole show if they fleshed it out more.