Raildex

Lessar is very cute and sexy.

Attached: 1555312078817.jpg (640x800, 603K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/index_if_PR/status/1117736815559995393
youtube.com/watch?v=2tlB2PxAL-o
mangadex.org/chapter/588926/1
mediafire.com/file/5h7o1i29icvmqzt/To_aru_Majutsu_no_Index_Chapter_%23138.zip/file
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=User:Js06
mangadex.org/title/35451/futanari-no-elf
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=74225203
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=74217460
imgur.com/a/bkUy61q
mahayoung.blog106.fc2.com/blog-entry-51.html
twitter.com/Yukino01142/status/1117602831064649728
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=The_Weakness_of_Beatrice_the_Level_Cap_Holy_Swordswoman:Volume7_Chapter_2#Part_7
toarumajutsunoindex.fandom.com/wiki/Academy_City_Research_Exhibition_Assembly
toarumajutsunoindex.fandom.com/wiki/Idol_Theory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Something can't be cute and sexy at the same time, pedo.

>be user
>pretends to intellectual who reads the LN
>actually reads wiki
>defends fiamma couple of times for being a savior and not a jobbers
>watches index 3
What a fucking jobber with shallow reasons to do all of this shit.

To be fair the anime version is pretty stacked, is more sexy than cute, unlike the novel version who is more cute than sexy

Attached: __lessar_to_aru_majutsu_no_index_and_etc_drawn_by_hiyamizu_yukie__afeeb8cf0e9c18b72fb42e633ec09935.j (4087x5938, 2.07M)

Seiri-chan is very cute.

Attached: 1447387353176.jpg (936x1077, 152K)

Fish Eggs are The Devil.

Now this is a quality, respectable OP.

Oriana is sexy

Attached: 1545791964498.png (825x720, 308K)

Why is Lessar so sexycute then?

Attached: 1555320858221.jpg (439x935, 103K)

Misaka is my waifu

Attached: 1506728106678.jpg (850x1202, 155K)

Mikoto is the sexiest thing since sex.

No, that'd be Frenda

Attached: 1547517388310.jpg (807x1102, 164K)

Guys, I'm shaking. I'm fucking shaking. I never wanted to breed with anyone more than I want to with Qliphah. That perfect, curvy body. Those bountiful breasts. The child bearing hips of a literal goddess. It honestly fucking hurts knowing that I'll never mate with her, pass my genes through her, and have her birth a set of perfect offspring. I'd do fucking ANYTHING for the chance to get Layer pregnant. A N Y T H I N G. And the fact that I can't is quite honestly too much to fucking bear. Why would Kamachi create something so perfect? To fucking tantalize us? Fucking laugh in our faces?! Honestly guys, I just fucking can't anymore. Fuck.

Attached: D4Crd-7U4AMxVst.jpg (880x1200, 185K)

>forgot to fix one line
That's what I get for getting hasty, fuck my life

Attached: 2de7cb1cc41731744786fe599ee78526.png (146x213, 63K)

>wanting to breed a demon

Attached: 1554813466063.jpg (1024x573, 62K)

Science side Knight leader when?

>Not writing your very own original pasta about squid impregnation rituals
Aleister would be disappointed with your enthusiasm, user.

Attached: 1539803215747.jpg (1130x720, 58K)

Pyuma's Mikoto.

she is not half bad

Attached: te he.gif (800x450, 1.62M)

One day. But not today. I had to get squidposting quota for the day.

Can you STOP??
This is certainly NOT funny, she did NOT deserve it so don't make a fucking mockery of her death you stupid retard. She was too good for this shit world anyways.

Attached: 1547518089574.jpg (850x1200, 111K)

Why is she so thirsty?

Who let Senpai drink?

Attached: seria drinky.png (800x600, 335K)

>Posts the picture of a nun that is disappointed that the speaker secretly wants to breed her.
How ironic.

Shallow fapbait character. You can tell Kamachi has grown by looking at his NT girls compared to OT ones.

But Kamachi has started using Misaki a lot in NT lately and she's nothing but shallow fapbait though.

Fish eggs might be more powerful than magic gods. Anna can probably beat magic gods in typical rock/paper/scissors way that all of the high level powers work on. From AIwass, Coronzon, and the abyss crossers I don't think Kamachi has interest in full reality warping powers anymore. Look how far off the nerf gods are, nothing they have done has been above planetary and they even said planetary was a theoretical max power attack from a magic god. That's well below Othinus Gungnir breaking the universe.

>There are people who think MG's are the pinnacle
Did they miss the part where they were literally said to have 'stopped halfway up the mountain'? Kek. Speed readers.

>Can you post more Fre/nda??
Sure.

Attached: 1542091229921.jpg (1440x2048, 212K)

Is this spam?

She wasn't introduced in NT so it's different.
Someone like Fran offers the same appeal Lessar does, but she does it while being a better character too. NT girls on average have more going for them than OT girls.

Any nun? Don't you recognize Orsola?

Attached: 1553816546461.jpg (1675x1074, 127K)

Please user.
Misaki is a wholesome fap-bait.

Attached: 1543003953323.jpg (600x584, 68K)

that's actually kinda cute

The fact that you don't realize that Lessar is specifically geared towards an audience of high IQ connoisseur speaks volume about your taste. You must certainly be a Misakifag or Mikotobab. Don't feel bad, a lot of people like (you) were just born this way, with inferior opinons.

Attached: 1555173331076.png (1600x900, 1.56M)

Yes it can. The phenomenon you're thinking of is it's hard to be beautiful and cute at the same time.

Attached: Determined Penguin.png (1920x1080, 2.24M)

That's because they never crossed the abyss, they could have had both. So far no one that we know of does. When someone actually does they will still be a magic god.

>Shallow fapbait character. You can tell Kamachi has grown by looking at his NT girls compared to OT ones.
>Kamachi's newest characters are a squid who's constantly horny and a loli who uses Aiwass as a chair and wants to be put in bondage
user, I...

Attached: 1554754364789.png (389x297, 56K)

>t.Necrophile

Attached: 1541781032046.png (1280x720, 1.48M)

>a fucking waifu connoisseur

How new?

This. Misaki is for headpatting, handholding, cooking homemade dinner for and taking out for daytrips to watch her struggle hiking up a gentle hill

>twitter.com/index_if_PR/status/1117736815559995393
>multiple character versions confirmed
>Bullying Aleister in the bedroom confirmed
Day fucking one, I'm getting this on day 1

Attached: 1549183752807.png (764x923, 162K)

>Petting raises whatever the "CP rank" is
>In the video Aleister is one of the only ones at rank 2
Seems like the devs are just as degenerate as us

Calling me a Mikotofag or Misakifag makes no sense considering what I said so you probably can't think straight from wanking so much.
There's a difference between simply getting fanservice, and getting fanservice while also moving your character forward. Squid falls under the latter. Anna doesn't have enough screentime to dismiss her at this point.

Attached: 1562.jpg (1113x887, 177K)

I just want more Frenda.
She died to soon user, too soon, and in a nightmarish way too... She deserved better.

Attached: Frenda_Seivelun.png (1275x1375, 1.29M)

>Kuroko, Yomikawa, Accelerator, Saiai and Aleister
Honestly top tier taste on their part.

The most adorable pre-death face I've ever seen!

>Implying jobbing fish eggs that don't destroy the world just by existing are above FPMGs.
user, the reason why MGs were nerfed in the first place is to set the bar lower.

>Did they miss the part where they were literally said to have 'stopped halfway up the mountain'? Kek. Speed readers.
>Said the demon who was all : "My breakdown of all creation will swallow you up and you will be no more, you impurity born of human deeds!!” "
>Yet Niang Niang was fine after that and Coronzon was beaten to a pulp.
So what exactly am I supposed to believe in when your girlfriend demon was spouting nothing but nonsense most of that volume?

>Don't you recognize Orsola?
>recognize Orsola
>Orsola

Attached: 4145124123.jpg (500x281, 20K)

She didn't. Anyone who feela anything for her death is a railgun secondary. Her character was originally contained in the BR novel as a plot device and nothing else.

>Orsola

Attached: 1530982679575.jpg (420x419, 104K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2tlB2PxAL-o

Attached: 1550843691188.png (621x540, 498K)

Coronzon always had a big mouth

>There's a difference between simply getting fanservice, and getting fanservice while also moving your character forward
Not really no. The only difference is in screentime. None of squid's fanservice really develops her character, she just also has other scenes to do so. And it's not as though Lessar had none of those either. You simply remember more of squid's because she's newer.

Because if she wasn't, she'd have zero personality.

yea but she cute

Attached: 412387463.jpg (812x800, 51K)

I just hope you’ll be prepared and won’t whine if Anna or a Secret Chiefs off handedly go “yeah even at full power a MG can’t touch me.”

Attached: ahsnmshghfd.png (746x772, 438K)

Considering the rock paper scissors power scaling in the series that shouldn't surprise anyone nor would it immediately mean they can toss out spells on the same power scale.

Some day right?

Attached: 1538767969257.png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

>None of squid's fanservice really develops her character, she just also has other scenes to do so.
That's exactly my point. A character that has fanservice and character development is better than one that just prioritizes fanservice. Only the most delusional of Lessarfags would actually argue she has more profound character than the squid. And it's not a matter of recency, but impact.

Attached: 1541778366556.gif (400x282, 1.73M)

That's one fat cow.

Please don't lewd Lessar like this, she's a very complex and intricate character who wasn't made to be sexualized.

>“yeah even at full power a MG can’t touch me.”
You mean like Kamisato? It happened and I didn't even bat an eye.

Attached: Man_of_culture.jpg (940x1199, 319K)

I just woke up from a dream where I was cleaning kurokos toes. It was great.

>Only the most delusional of Lessarfags would actually argue she has more profound character than the squid.
That's not as high a bar as you're pretending it is user. 545 is cute and all, but what actual character does she have? "I was made artificially and am happy that my master sees me as an actual person" is about all that she has. They're at about the same level. Neither of which is particularly profound mind you.

I want nu-Yea Forums to leave.

The sluttiest raildex

Attached: __valkyrie_to_aru_majutsu_no_index_drawn_by_megane_chuu__3e7724d5536630bb6bfd3c48cd56d2f0.jpg (1061x1291, 475K)

>but what actual character does she have?
She has two very developed character arcs, if you couldn't tell

Attached: 1554760190317.jpg (831x1200, 167K)

Ok, sorry, no more half assed jokes from now on

Attached: te-hee.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

>Kamisato
Not a valid comparison when they literally wanted it and stood there and took it.

Which characters are these?

I’m actually glad Index got games like the MMO, VO and IF and stopped getting shit like puzzdex and struggle battle, I always thought it works really well in games if they actually put some effort in making them

>545 is a literal demon who finds her place in the world, learning to love after a human put their faith in her
>Lessar is a dime a dozen ally of Touma whose time with him didn't change her character in any significant way
They are absolutely not at the same level. Even Kamachi himself would probably laugh at you for even suggesting this.

Breedway is cuter

Don't joke. Not a single line in NT22 developed her. They just reinforced prior character. Which is that she's madly in love with her master because he gave her a second chance. This is hardly a deep character.

>But what character does she have?
Qliphah was a demon who thought she had no sense of freedom nor could she ever have it. In NT21, she continued to tease Accelerator and frighten him in certain situations to try and build a course of distrust because she believed that's all a demon could do. Accelerator put his trust in her, despite the clear threat that she could've lopped his head off. Through that, she decided to try and fight against her creator and oppressor. Even if it wasn't for her Master, it was for her. But as she was dying, her Master could've easily shed the dead-weight, but saved her. Showing her that she /DID/ have a choice to live. Throughout NT22 she's battling with her being a reliability to Accel and how she can be used to gimp him and hurt him by proxy. She was insecure in this, but during the Neph fight she finally learns to let go of these insecurities and trust the bond between them that was forming. That act in itself freed her from her insecurities and fully liberated her from the chains Coronzon put on her and used the MG's power to boost her and reclaim what Coronzon had stole from her, her place as a Guide of the Abyss.
She may not be a particularly 'deep' character, but to say 'she has no actual character' is ignorance when she has insecurities and worries of her own.

I want that tiny body sleeping on me.

>no more half assed jokes
But Frenda LOVES them!

Attached: Words_of_Truth.png (408x492, 140K)

>Not a single line developed her
Please re-read NT21 and NT22 and absorb the text /carefully/.

Attached: ac9e997f24099c8dd93b560a8c25c268.png (1594x845, 73K)

I don't know I just remade the sketch

Using a lot of words to explain a simple concept doesn't make it deep. I could pull the same shit and pull meaning out of minor scenes like "Lessar's moment of teasing Touma about his gekota strap shows she has great insight into the ways a woman tries to charm a man, and her determination when she ignores it to go for him anyways despite knowing he has other girls pining for him" and that wouldn't change the fact you could also just say "it's cute banter" instead. Neither of them are exactly deep. They have characters, they stick to them, which is good consistency is good, but "villain turns ally and supports MC" doesn't really become a super deep character just because they're cute.

I bet academy city was responsible.

Attached: notre dame.jpg (1200x1200, 249K)

>I would kill myself for my master
>Somehow this counts as development from "My master gave me a second chance and I love him for it"
Bzzzt. Try again. That's simply reinforcing the prior character she had.

Holy fuck you're actually really going to die on this hill? Can you tell me what insecurities, morality, and life sacrificing choices Lessar had to make for Touma?

Carissa was right again!

>Adding to a character trait and reinforcing it means she has no character
You honestly lost the moment you said "what actual character does she have?" Because any char that has a gimmick or a motive has a character.

Literally no one is arguing she's deep you fucking imbecile. Are you even reading the posts you're replying to? The point is that A. she has an actual character and B. that is more character than your waifu Lessar has or ever will have. That user's block of text is analysis of what actually happened in the LN and not artificially making up shit to promote a character.

Sasuga.

Attached: 1552654432718.jpg (1280x720, 551K)

>Morality
Did you skip WW3? Lessar hears Touma's dilemma about Index and assists him through it before and after his fight with Accelerator
>Sacrificing your life makes you deep
Fucking please.
>What insecurities does she have
Wow its not like Lessar was literally an antagonist with her own goals for a whole volume where you could find these, was there? Nope, that volume never happened.

Attached: DED.jpg (1920x1080, 285K)

Okay, good first point.
>Sacrificing your life makes you deep
Not my point. I never argued this and I literally said 'she's not a deep character'.
>What insecurities does she have
Okay, but that doesn't answer the insecurities question? You're just telling me she learned a lesson and switched factions. Where is the character struggle in her?

And like I said, you could do the same for Lessar if you felt like it. Because like I said, both are not very deep. Both of them have character, but both of their characters are not exactly that deep.

Post lewd Lessars

Lessar was a slut who thought she had no sense of morals nor could she ever have it. In NT17, she continued to tease Touma and make him hard in certain situations to try and build sexual intercourse because she believed that's all a slut could do. Touma put his "trust" in her, despite the clear threat that she could've reported him to the authorities for being a pedo. Through that, she decided to try and fight against her country and oppressor. Even if it wasn't for Scotland, it was for her. But as she was dying, Robin Hood could've easily shed the dead-weight, but didn't do shit. Showing her that she /DID/ have a choice to live. Throughout NT22 she's battling with her being a reliability to Touma and how she can be used to gimp him and hurt Fiamma by proxy. She was insecure in this, but during the Fiamma fight she finally learns to let go of these insecurities and trust the bond between them that was forming. That act in itself freed her from her insecurities and fully liberated her from the chains england put on her and used her tail's power to boost her up and flee Touma that time Oriana tried to blow her head off.
She may not be a particularly 'deep' character, but to say 'she has no actual character' is ignorance when she has insecurities and worries of her own.

Attached: 1555122312151.jpg (500x583, 190K)

They aren't deep, but Qliphah has the better execution and experiences personally. Lessar has a few good moments with Touma in WW3 but after that her character is almost entirely fan-service. Which is BAD mind you, but compared to Qliphah who is literally set up to help Accelerator through his development on another path, she is more one-note than a char like Qliphah.

>Not my point
All you said was "life sacrificing choices". As if acting like sacrificing your life suddenly makes you a better character. By the by, Lessar does do so on a few occasions, most notably when she's ready to take the sniper arrow in her first appearance to silence her from Robin Hood.
>that doesn't answer the question
Because you shouldn't need to ask me user. Lessar literally works against her country while trying to promote it in Brexit, hmmmmm, I wonder if there might be some sort of conflict going on here? Maybe I should ask user, instead of just figuring it out for myself?

*which isn't
My bad.
Fuck u

Attached: 72adcde417a599da25fd816cc8844e08.png (527x476, 173K)

Lessarfags are literal monkeys given a keyboard. You should all make like Itsuwafags and disappear now that her 15 seconds of fame are over.

>Not a valid comparison when they literally wanted it and stood there and took it.
>Trying to crush the dude with a phase, failing to do so, and running for you life is 'literally standing there and taking it".
No?

Attached: 1452375278845.gif (264x240, 2.57M)

I can see there's this wall of bias here that I'm never going to get across, so I'll let whatever other user deal with this if they want. Point is, you can't argue she has no character. For that matter, you can't for Lessar either. But one clearly has a long-haul set out for them whereas Lessar has done her job.

I can't stop thinking about N21 guys.

Attached: ><.jpg (439x935, 382K)

Only Neph was the one who resisted, and even then she said that most of her really wanted it. The MG's couldn't fight back at full effectiveness against WR because it's like a passive mind fuck that draws you in. It's gimping them from the start with its presence.

Attached: D4LwcLiWwAAVIPR.jpg (1200x806, 182K)

>Her character after
Is almost non existent, she's shown up what, twice since then? Being one note or not does not denote dept of character however. 545 is set up to assist Accelerator going forward so she's going to have more chances to assist, but realistically, looking at NT22 it doesn't seem like most of this is going to be some stunning character development instead of teasing and cute moments. Which is fine of course, but let's not try and oversell it.

>tfw I love both of them
Why did Kamachi make these side characters the cutest

Attached: 1554574263197.jpg (1920x1080, 179K)

>I can see a wall of bias
Must be looking in a mirror then, I like both characters. What I don't like, is user here putting two fanservice characters next to each other and saying "I like this one more, so it has more character depth", no user, not really. They're both fanservice characters and they're both going to remain rather stable in those character traits they have laid out.

Attached: bang bang youre super dead.jpg (1200x675, 96K)

>Most of it isn't gonna be stunning character development
>Literally tells Qliphah to guide him from a path that's away from the clones and onto his own
>Only teasing and cute moments
You're high dude. Just admit to your bias.

>Touma put his "trust" in her, despite the clear threat that she could've reported him to the authorities for being a pedo
Sasuga raildex

Attached: 1496900716170.jpg (250x250, 25K)

>tfw your favorite one-note character isn't an ugly squid

Attached: c79993ea42640bbdf8c8e64678470d489242bddc.jpg (744x1052, 160K)

I was never arguing against that. I was arguing against the idea that you said she has no other character to her than fan-service, which I've pointed out, she does. So as far as I'm concerned, we're done here.

>Stealing Accelerator's development and trying to use it for 545
user please, that's just shameful. You don't see me pulling Touma's development in WW3 and trying to give it to Lessar.

545 is not deep but she does have more depth to her than Lessar, there's no way around it. Stamp your feet and cry for the remainder of the thread if you'd like.

>Reminder that if Hamazura and his Bongmobile-crew did not interrupt Lessar&Breedway Touma would get fed during NT21 thus preventing the Eggpocalypse.
>Each time IT came out Touma was extremely hungry
>When he was fed he was able to shoo IT back with his own power
>Hamazura & Index doomed Touma

Attached: The moment of no return.png (1286x1206, 1.68M)

>The MG's couldn't fight back at full effectiveness against WR because it's like a passive mind fuck that draws you in.
>It's gimping them from the start with its presence.
Meaning they got overwhelmed by WR's mindfucking power?
Meaning that all in all, they totally got fucked by WR?
Meaning it should count since they indeed got fucked up by WR?

Attached: kneekoto.jpg (576x1024, 603K)

>Two characters helping eachother on a path is only for ones benefit

But Touma ate a burger in WW3.

>When he was fed he was able to shoo IT back with his own power
>Thats
>The
>point

Attached: 546745674567.png (262x195, 27K)

WR is a portal and not an actual destructive force. My context was a character coming and shrugging off Full Power Magic GOd attacks, not teleporting them while they're orgasming. Two different contexts.

Obviously no character is "just fanservice" even fucking Oriana, with all the lack of character she has, has a bit more to her than just fanservice. It was just a bit silly of user to let his preference for one fanservice character over the other to color his idea of which of them has character depth.

>I'm going to try to walk a different path than I've been doing so far and get over my massive clone guilt trip will you help me 545?
>Yes of course master
What thrilling character development on.... Qliphah's part? What?

Those two points contradict each other, IT wouldn't have come out if Touma was fed.

I wonder what that phase that Kamisato WR'd did to the Rejector land.

Not having a 'depth' to a character is fine because you're hard-pressed to find that in a series with too many characters. You're likely better to find that in series with a more tight and smaller cast. But lack of 'depth' doesn't equal a bad character if they're still executed in a fun and entertaining way.

This is the part where I say you really are high, because not you're throwing presumptuous shit into it that 'that's all it will be' when we have no idea how the development is going to happen in the first place, just that we know they're both going to accompany eachother on this path. Again, it's bias.

It's not a matter of preference, it's a matter of facts. If you're going to live in your own bubble where Lessar is equal to 545, no one is going to force you to drop your delusions. Keep it up.

IT gets an opportunity to come out when Touma completely loses an arm or allows it to go out and play.
IF fed > Get back nigger
IF hungry > EGGS
Ehh guess I just suck with words.

Attached: 1542728530013.jpg (600x600, 170K)

Attached: DutMHB_XgAMwwHv.jpg (841x991, 121K)

Obviously. I didnt say either was a bad character for it, I said I like them both, but what user is doing reeks of trying to pass of his opinion as objective by replacing "I like them" with "they have development" and hoping no one calls him on it

Are the old seasons of Raildex even seeded anymore? My 4tb anime collection just got nuked fuck me

Attached: 1487411551025.jpg (1280x720, 321K)

But Qliphah LITERALLY had development user. It may not have been 4D impressive but her character clearly had trait changes from every volume. She went from:
A demon that only knew how to obey.
A demon that was confused by her current contractor would trust her when she still had a contract with Coronzon.
Decided to fight against Coronzon to try and get back at her.
Learned to trust the human that saved her and pledged her life towards him, contract or not.
To overcoming the worries of her presence harming him by proxy and allow the bond between them to fully spring.
There's clear staged here, even if they aren't 100% major, there ARE stages of her personality shifting and changing around Accelerator and she gets more and more affectionate the closer their bond becomes. This doesn't mean she's the deepest char in Index, but she has development.

To aru Majutsu no Index Chapter #138 is out in English.

mediafire.com/file/5h7o1i29icvmqzt/To_aru_Majutsu_no_Index_Chapter_%23138.zip/file

Attached: V18.png (2007x2863, 3.14M)

I downloaded them last year and after S3 I ssume so.

Misaki (flat) is very sexycute, isn't she

Attached: 1547549437171.jpg (850x1232, 262K)

Don't argue with him, it's impossible to get it through his thick skull that one character could have more development than another.
By his logic Mikoto and Itsuwa are on the same level, and if you say otherwise you're biased.

I don't even wanna argue which has more, I'm just saying she has development.

>WR is a portal and not an actual destructive force.
If it's just a portal, all you need to do to deal with it is just not entering the portal. But it's also a subjugating force who managed to overwhelm and subdue them.
And it does destroy things when it can't swallow them whole correctly like it did with Kamisato.
>My context was a character coming and shrugging off Full Power Magic GOd attacks.
Just like what WR did then. It literally destroyed a phase, a FPMG's ultimate attack.
>Not teleporting them.
It completely crushed their bodies to a pulp, though. And that was after completely sealing their powers and shattering their mind.
>Two different contexts.
So, when a magician comes in and uses a spell to destroy a magic god's phase, shatter their mind, reduce their bodies into flesh jam, and seal them in a jar, it won't count either?

>It's a subjugating force
Are you sure we read the same volume? Because World Rejector transports everything to a dead time-lapse between the time-frames. It doesn't destroy them.

And Lessar LITERALLY had development too user. Doesnt change the point that user is overselling how much development one character has over another to try and make his opinion on why he likes one over the other sound objective instead of just coping with the fact its an opinion.

I'll admit that user is pushing it a bit, but I'm not even comparing to Lessar anymore. I just want you to know that Qliphah has development and is more than just 'fan-service'. If we can both agree to this, then yeah, that's fine.

Clearly Lessar is less developed but she isn't fully grown yet, please leave her some time
She is also very sexy and cute either way

Attached: 4321576943271.jpg (798x1077, 309K)

Haimura's Lolisaki is adorable and cute.
Nogi's version on other hand is also adorable and cute.

Attached: 356735672456.jpg (850x1200, 557K)

She's only 12 so she has the potential to maybe even rival Origana.

Attached: DpWwgrkU8AAKXR-.jpg (982x1200, 236K)

> "deep"

Fucking meaningless facebook buzzwords allowing for bold autism like thisto occur.

Attached: duherrg.png (559x448, 73K)

14 actually

Deep shit

She said she's in middle school so she's probably more like 13-14

Sorry dude, you're just in straight denial. It's not an opinion that 545 underwent more change than Lessar did. It's not favoritism, it's literally from the novel. You're literally a brick wall and don't even have the courage to reply to me directly so I'll stop bullying you for now.

Prime

Attached: 1555110612695.jpg (742x1079, 250K)

>Baba is Nishikiori
How apt.

>facebook buzzwords
>pic
Go back.

Attached: 1541778916764.png (357x391, 136K)

All that I ever said is that they both dont have some deep character development going on, not none. And user is overplaying how much development the squid has, which while not zero, is not as big as he's acting like it is, compared to other characters to try and give himself a justifiable reason to snub his nose at other characters instead of just having the spine to own up to his opinions on their own merit. Your opinion should be the right one because you dont care what other people think, not because you managed to convince yourself you found some measurable and quantifiable reason they're better.

STILL the CUTEST random background character I've ever seen. Shes too darn adorable.

Attached: Brainwashed-QT.png (1088x1600, 694K)

I wish Misaki looked like this...

What does that even mean? Do you usually go about trying to one-up everything even if you don't understand what's being said?

>the courage
I gave up on your dumb ass. I'm not scared, I'm just less of a child than you are and wont shit up the thread just to shove a book into your face and convince you you're wrong. Because at the end of the day I dont actually give much of a shit about you so its not worth the trouble to reread OT and pull up sections to prove you wrong. Especially when you started ignoring my points with "muh bias" the moment you couldnt wriggle your way out of the questions you were throwing.

If it's any context, I personally think Qliphah is in the top 5 of Index females with development, but not sure how much that means because that's more of just my personal preference than 'this is objective'. But yes, that's basically correct. Both have development in the end in some shape or form, but I personally enjoy Qliphah's more than Lessars myself.

Never ever underestimate the power of a waifufag.

That's literally just Fran.

A lovely girl a squishy and soft girl who wouldn't want to be her buddy

Attached: nice girl.jpg (1088x1600, 1.02M)

I loved how Misaki developed from Lolisaki to Cowtitsaki
I think Raildex needs more of this kind of thought-provoking development

Attached: 1555068512895.png (842x595, 517K)

>only took 5 minutes to do it
Impressive, most impressive.

>not pregging Misaki too

Fran is skinnier and with longer hair, so obviously fran is better

If you didn't really give a shit you wouldn't have drawn out this argument arguing in favor of Lessar who hasn't been relevant in ages. You call it bias that one dares to say 545 has had more development when you're blind to your own hypocrisy, failing to realize how much bias in favor of Lessar it takes to say they're on the same level. No section of OT you pull up will ever have the same emotions or impact that 545 had with Accelerator, so you don't need to trouble yourself. I'm probably going to lose brain cells giving you any more attention so go ahead and get the last word, I'm done.

>AAA didn't get destroyed.
>WB's rockets didn't get destroyed.
>The Asphalt didn't get destroyed.
>It didn't cut poor Airgetlám's arm.
>It didn't completely crush Niang Niang's body.
>It didn't crush Touma's right arm.
>It wasn't called the ultimate offense by the narration itself.
No wait, it did.
user, like a said "it does destroy things when it can't swallow them whole correctly like it did with Kamisato."

Moreover the part you quote in my comment has nothing to do with your response. It's a subjugating force because it makes the MGs subdue to it before trashing their bodies into the new world. There's no denying that.
But more importantly user, aren't you glad that there's something that can trash MGs? Are you not entertained? Isn't that why you are here?

So fucking based

Attached: V21.png (2007x2863, 2.04M)

She may well be, but it still isnt a particularly high bar when as you've said, theres so many characters that most of them have rather middling development.

>Professors POV as Kakine is slowly cracking his glasses/skull
Great job from Chuuya.

Or is it the robot dog's eyes?

I wonder if he’s cute.

Its probably the dog

STOP IT YOU MONSTER!!!

He's getting really creative with the paneling to match the storytelling getting experimental

I am, especially since Accel can too. Okay, well, you brought up good points, so I concede. Can't argue with that desu.

Basically yeah. In a series that's more about the world reacting to the chars and the development of the world, the characters aren't exactly the entire 100% focus, but that's fine, BECAUSE of how much they mean to the world itself and its development. Because of that, low development chars can be over-looked. But in series more closely knit, you kinda need those 4-5 chars to be developed if it's not a world-building narrative and such.

Or perhaps Underline, since it's so close to his face

Chuuya kakine looks cute with that edgy eyeshadow.

It's like he's tired of being the true number 2.

Its kind of funny now that you mention it, if you name 5 female characters (even cheating and using aleister) you're already kind of scraping the bottom of the barrel the moment you try to go to 6 and beyond.
>Aleister
>Othinus
>Mikoto
>Misaki
>545
>.....mugino??

I wonder how many people will notice the glass shattering texture on that last font.

bodyswap between Mikoto and Touma arc when?
>Touma( Mikoto body) gets to have a rest by living Mikoto's life
>Misaki gets to actually interact with Touma but she doesnt knows it

>Mikoto(Touma's body) gets a magic refresher by Othinus(actually first time she gets an explanation)
>Mikoto gets to tell Index to stop a liability
>Mikoto gets to ace Touma's tests, saving him from repeating the year
>Mikoto finally gets to be on his stage, literally
>Touma's body gets Mikoto's Misaki memories maybe fixing that brain damage
>Tension between Othinus and Mikoto with Othinus noticing something odd about Touma
>We get AAA+Kamijou Touma combo
>Something about IT rejecting Mikoto's soul and suffering

Carrissa, Vento Lola, Orsola, Agnese, Yuuitsu, Marian and Kanzaki

Never. Those shit are only for lovers like Shana and Yuuji.

what about Fran

>tension as othinus notices something off
It would be pretty bullshit for othinus to be finishing toumas sentences (that he never even says aloud) one volume and not notice someone else is using his body in the next

Maybe, Maria, Carissa, or Yuitsu.

Index, Brunhild, Awaki, Worst, LO, Takitsubo, Fremea, Fraulein and we're still not scraping the bottom

You got to remember, user, Othinus said that she doesn't always understand Touma back in NT22. So it's okay if she fucks up.

Just turn Touma into a middle school girl and have Mikoto drag him into Tokiwadai as a guest student.

don't forget about Villian

I'm not sure what would stop this cold faster between IB noping it or IT tearing Mikoto's existence apart.

>Mikoto(Touma's body) gets a magic refresher by Othinus(actually first time she gets an explanation)
If NT22 wasn't laying the framework for her to talk to someone who knows about the AAA and Magick I don't really understand why it'd be mentioned like 3 times. And there's not many options since she's already crossed Aleister and Noukan off the list. It's basically Lilith or Othinus remaining. Othinus definitely knows about magic because she's got unprecedented knowledge due to removing her own eye for it, so she's the likely candidate.

Attached: DflKE_tUcAAzyp7.jpg (766x875, 151K)

One of the dumbest things I've ever had the displeasure of reading.

>Touma( Mikoto body) gets to have a rest by living Mikoto's life
He will off himself with her powers within an hour.
The single good thing about this shit-fic. Index getting her shit shoved by Touma (Mikoto) is always nice.
>>Mikoto gets to ace Touma's tests
AC is last place were Touma can be.
>Touma's body gets Mikoto's Misaki memories maybe fixing that brain damage
Mikoto dies once her consciousness is connected to X billions years of torture.
>Tension between Othinus and Mikoto with Othinus noticing something odd about Touma
Faggot Othinus owns his soul.
The second he changes bodies Othinus will "just so happen" to be on Mikoto's (Touma) shoulder.
>We get AAA+Kamijou Touma combo
>We get Kamijou Touma + Kamijou Touma combo
Fixed that for you.
>Something about IT rejecting Mikoto's soul and suffering
She dies from shock before that.
I feel like I have read similar scenarios way too many times.

Attached: ¬¬.png (256x310, 19K)

Why didn't Othinus cross the abyss? She already lost an eye and hung herself for wisdom why not beat up a demon for a little more?

fucking perfection

>He will off himself with her powers within an hour.
You just made me think how fun it would be if Touma got to play around with esper powers for a day, especially level 5 powers.

You have to purposely head down that path. Aleister spent a chunk of his life chasing that path

How about a Misaki - Mikoto swap?

Attached: 1547800353191.jpg (1800x2572, 705K)

Mikoto locks herself in a room for the whole day to fondle her new tits.

The magic gods are the best at old magic, not Aleister's new agey shit. It might not have even been possible to cross the abyss before the aeon change.

>a sarcastic line making fun of his habit of being near suicidal means she wouldnt notice he got body jacked
No

Within the next page she proceeds to explain his inner workings like a book including the statement she said she did not understand.
Othinus was simply annoyed that he is still as suicidal as usual.
Soft bantz.

Attached: Stupid hat.jpg (1920x1080, 145K)

Thats what I said, scraping the bottom of the barrel

I've got a funny feeling that Anna is going to be a triple bait and switch and she's actually a different Aleister possibility in disguise or something.

That requires the fairy to give a shit about mikoto first though. As well as mikoto trusting her

>Othinus definitely knows about magic because she's got unprecedented knowledge due to removing her own eye for it,
Or you know, because she is a Magic God ? But thanks for your input wiki reader-kun.

She's older than him, so that's extremely unlikely unless Kamachi introduces time travel

>I take one line that fits my agenda and igonre the rest

Removing her eye is WHY she's a magic god dumbass.

Aiwass might be full of shit, Kamachi loves an unreliable narrator.

Coronzon chastised the gods about not crossing the abyss. Could anyone actually have crossed the abyss without being a magic god? Coronzon was not letting people across and even without an avatar she should be stronger than practically any human. Accel took an alternate rouute with 545 and clonoth which is only possible becuse 545 is based on Coronzon. Aliester "lucked out" because the partial contract he made with her back in the day dragged him into her body.

Considering IB affixed itself to whatever it sees as Touma's right shoulder, it might leapfrog over to the new body. IT is a little more up in the air since it may be a combo of it being physical and mental. So essentially Touma could be the same but with boobs like Aleis-tan.

It's well beyond the narration, a big subplot of NT21 and 22 was Anna and Madame Horos being a plague on the GD, bigger than Aleister's rebellion

Itsuwafags did nothing wrong during the entirety of Index III. So for that reason, dey aight.

>It might not have even been possible to cross the abyss before the aeon change.
Coronzon accused them of stopping half way so it might have been possible. The narration claimed Coronzon was the reason no one could pass.
>Since she would prevent any human from fully ascending the Sephiroth, no human could defeat Coronzon by purifying their soul in the normal methods.
>And you could not reach that divine territory by using the Qliphoth.

Not magic, Magick you fucking retard.

I think it may be a doing things in the correct order type of deal. You can cross the abyss and then go on to master magic as a god but not the other way around.

Mikoto is in no place to tell her that.

What the FUCK did HP mean when he said Aiwass was a failure? Did he know about Anna or was he just referring to Aiwass not having an avatar?

Probably the avatar stuff and the fact aiwass keeps trying to kill himself out of boredom

If you go down the Qliphoth path and ascend it, do you become a Demon Lord?

>Implying
Aiwass is a failure regardless of his background.
Retard is so bored he tries to kill himself.
And that’s WHEN he is on a secret 100 years old multilayered Keikaku mission.

Attached: 6257623435346.jpg (273x184, 11K)

Speaking of his boredom, Aiwass I'd clearly interested in Touma and Anna nearly creamed herself when Touma's locks broke. He is royally fucked.

Aiwass is*
How does MP do this all day? This is fucking cancer.

>is bored enough to attempt suicide
>does nothing to advance the killing Horos plan and claims to be willing to wait it out
Is Aiwass retarded?

He’s just smug.

Why would Aiwass revive Lillith if he was just going to betray Aleister a few days later?

>And you could not reach that divine territory by using the Qliphoth.
Whats the point of going through the Qiphoth if you get level capped?

Full version when?

For fun
You get to be evil

>giving an excuse to not tear off Accel's head
>not ratting him surviving out to Anna
He may have side shit going on but he's really been nothing but helpful.

I need to get around to actually finishing this one day

Was LPSaD unique to Fiamma? Seems odd that Osiris era doesn't have a top level available to everyone. Isis had magic gods, Horus has the Abyss.

He's planning to backstab Anna. I don't think he's on Aleister's side, but hiding that fact fron Anna is suspicious

No, he's just the one who had easy access to it. LPSaD just means reaching the height of Christianity

>aiwass keeps trying to kill himself out of boredom
>sorry Anna-sama looks like it's gonna take another 1000 years to revive you

Attached: aiwass.jpg (225x350, 26K)

Anna herself said his specs are too low. Aiwass failed no matter who you asked.

Which is odd considering he lamented his own power at the end of OT

>the only bit of Qliphoth magic we see is the mind control needles before 545 was stolen away by another tree
I feel cheated out of the evil

>Seems odd that Osiris era doesn't have a top level available to everyone
Well Osiris is the Aeon of the monotheistic Abrahamic religions, so it does make sense that there's only one top spot.

Yeah that is the weirdest thing and he did the same when he fought Mina. Something along the lines of "finally there is something in thiis world that put up a fight"

Desu I could see Kamachi pulling that he's something beyond what Anna and HP expected. Don't forget that in OT19 the world itself filtered some alternative term for Aeon, and that in NT18 he claimed the world was regaining some of the truth. He's probably linked to whatever endgame Kamachi has in mind

LPSaD was never actually explored fully. Touma implied that was never going to be as strong as it should have been theoretically until the world truly needed saving under no biased pretext like WW3

HR is an ideological power, I wouldn't be surprised if Fiamma was able to oneshot a magic god with its full potential

Attached: RightGod.jpg (3026x1600, 1.2M)

Only kiharas are allowed to be truly evil in raildex, except Noukan, he is a good boy

He is still far above 99% of shit that exists. It's hard to be amused when you know how everything is going to go unless you are Fiamma. It's probably part of the reason he doesn't take an avatar.

The oneshot probably only applies to something in the scope of Christianity, hence why Aleister didn't want to fight him at his peak but Othinus didn't bother with him

Misaki a pile of shit

>I wouldn't be surprised if Fiamma was able to oneshot a magic god with its full potential
LPSaD has got the added benefit of being an Aeon ahead as well, meaning it's entirely possible that it would've been above the MGs.

Just another thot that would slut it out for any science side CHAD.

Knowing the difference between science or magic side waifu is difference between happy life or getting NTR'D.

Fiamma would probably do better if he didn't have to outsource his magic knowledge from Index. Plus the stuff with gabe.

Speaking of Noukan, is he going to be Accelerator's good boy now or is LolAleister going to make contact with him? He might even join Anna if she makes it clear that she's still going ahead with the destroy magic bit of the plan.

Komoe just broke into your house and is drunkenly begging you to put a baby in her before it's too late!
How will you escape this situation?

Attached: b3a1cc9d7c6e06224cb44c8186bdab9e758c09a9.png (1300x1700, 389K)

Science sluts are just as prone to running off with a science chad and have the added risk of potentially fucking other girls though.

Attached: 5DB21935-B8B8-486D-966E-AB40EB6C6B23.png (768x960, 380K)

Putting a baby in her and telling her in the morning she jumped me as you usher her out the door. No real risk of her pursuing child benefits when she'd have to admit to statutory for it

Too late for what?

Probably just gonna manage stuff with HC. Anna isn't fucking with Aleister's plan. The Rosicrucian order wants to make magic a scarcity, and that only the talented should have the right. They might not like the concept of Espers in that regard, but prefer Gemstones.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1554381338365.jpg (556x335, 31K)

>To not tear off Accels head
I don’t believe Aiwass at his current specs could do that but Accel probably would’ve got fucked up by Anna

Remember Fiamma made a spell deviced by an half MG 10000th times stronger in three days.

All he did was fight a MG buffer and rip Coronzon out of her avatar. Remember that Ayywass was supposedly enough to kill all of true gremlin with x10. Accel has a long way to go still

I tell her to brush her teeth before doing anything because it'd reek of tobacco otherwise, then rush out the door and go somewhere else for the night not to anger her boyfriend Stiyl.

Aiwass without an avatar and space buff couldn’t even damage Coronzon user.

Olly and Fiamma made it together using Olly's half godness as a base.

Reminder that he jobbed harder than Mikoto in that volume

Distract her with a bowl of eggs.

Attached: 1546829928701.jpg (1120x700, 138K)

Coronzon survived just fine in the constant MG fights dimension for a few hours at least, there's not that much of a power-gap there.

kuroko > uiharu > shitoko > sluten

Based and tasteful.

Yes, good point. The ritual factors were very integral to how pure the results were. Fiamma took way too many shortcuts and got nerfed too much for HR to be as godly as it should have been. Acqua, Accelerator, IT, Pope, GRS restrictions, The elements and Index all really fucked his shit up before he turned into full meme status.

>“I am glad I managed to distract you so well. Although it is true the Bank was not the only distraction. Mina and I both acted as decoys as well. But perhaps that was a little too complicated for a fly-infested sink tidy.”
He was intentionally fucking around

I kinda wonder. Without AAA and Aiwass back up how would a Aliester vs Olly match go. .Also Olly magic not being cut off by Crowly's work kit

I want to fuck Misuzu!

Attached: Misuzu.gif (480x270, 283K)

Aliester affirmed Aiwass had no chance when they were discussing how to beat Coronzon in NT22.

>the same Aleister who thought he was an angel

Who says Ollerus is able to avoid getting cut off by the workkit?

Blasting rod is overpowered to hell and back user.

As with a lot of the top-tier fighters, they're both powerful enough to kill the other in one shot so whoever fucks up a spell counter first dies. Their magic styles being so weird might mean that neither can actually counter the other, so it'd just be whoever can launch a spell first. Unless Al gets his possibilities, in which case he takes it easily.
I assume that was to make the fight interesting.

I added that as a stipulation so there would be a chance. I'm pretty sure Olly would get cut off. Magic gods were listed as exclutions but all the never used the work kit to begin with and were gods before Crowley was born. I doubt Olly being half god would help.

>That Chuuya Baba

Is Baba the most inconsistent character design in Raildex? He'll probably end up looking more like Fuyukawa's version in Railgun 3, too.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.01_[2018.11.02_20.09.10].jpg (1280x720, 47K)

Yeah it seems Haimura and Fuyukawa can't agree how to draw him

Damn. Don’t remind me anymore. I keep trying to forget.

Junko perhaps

She’s a total babe isn’t she?

She’s the one true babe of Raildex. In reality nobody expects it but she’s a chugging along towards her victory in the system towards the one true god. Towards true love!

Why does MP suck so much donkey testicles?

She cant help herself

>Aleister work kit
I forgot about it, guy really is broken as fuck.

I don’t like that.

Just because he was wrong about when the aeon horus started, and his daughter being dead, who summoned coronzon, Coronzon being lola, who summoned aiwass, Anna being real, and her relationship with the secret chiefs doesn't mean we can discredit the man.

Although he's lost most of his tricks now

What is JS06 currently translating?
I finished Magisterius Bad Trip. It was fucking amazing, is it going to be a series?

Cause she's a bong.Everyone knows anime white girls are thirsty for male Japanese protag dick

He lost access to the city, the AAA, and Aiwass, but he should still have everything else on top of whatever the Lola body and crossing the abyss gets him.

Hey user, did you understand what the world what supposed to look like? I read the description dozen of times but still can't picture it.

It's a web novel and Kamachi already released volume 2 online. Js06 said he'll wait until May to translate it because there's no Kamachi novel that month.

Attached: 1547651818583.jpg (2048x1102, 431K)

>What is JS06 currently translating?
Volume 7 of Beatrice, you can check his twitter to keep up to date.
>Magisterius
I think there's a second volume out soon?

I'm not doubting Kamachi but it kinda feels like Horos only existed because he name is significant in real life golden cabal lore. Everything she was with Anna's body/powers. Might have been able to just credit Anna with that stuff and he leave her out of it. Who knows though because it wouldn't be the first time something seemingly inconsequential came back to be important.

Attached: anna horos.jpg (1443x2048, 1.05M)

It was supposed to be realistic as fuck because it's not actually a videogame

>Kamachi already released volume 2
Based

He has a twitter?

He should be able to do that trick with any body, since a possibility had it. Immortal body makes up for not having a billion fodder lives and then there is the abyss knowledge.

The fairy spell probably didn't work on High Priest because he's not actually a god. He's a Magic God, but he's not a god in a religious sense, just a man who reached enlightenment.

What a shaggable slag

>He has a twitter?
Yeah, @js_06

Thank you

What is a slag, user? I’ve heard you say that and I have an idea but I don’t know.

Alies-tan was a possibility right? Because the line at the end of the volume about him being tired of being a girl sounds like he changed from being a man. Was it just that all the possibilities remember the old crowley's life as their own?

MP is a slag

Isn’t it two zeros and then a six?

Me on the left when a grill tries too hard to be cute

I remember that HR just blitzed through him with out bothering to counter whatever Fiamma had

Yeah I never got that. Because Aleis-tan remembered being a father. I guess maybe there's a possible timeline where Crowley turned himself into a girl for whatever reason.

No? You can literally just search Js06 and he's top result , so even if I did get it wrong he's not difficult to track down.

Not as powerful as a magic god though.

It's not fully out yet. Only the first chapter of volume 2 is out so far.

>HR
What the fuck I typed HP

It was a decent enough way to introduce Anna and explain why she wasn't around beforehand. I dont see why it would need to be any deeper

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=User:Js06

is Baba (you)?

Aleister said he changed from Therion to Babalon, its the same Aleister as before, either he has the ability to body hop into other possibilities or that possibility was simply that much like him, or its because Aleister bound all the possibilities into one body for so long.

>js06 translates ero LNs
Lewd

Tons of them, too.
Shishunki na Adam is some legit good shit.

>Tselika got to molest this
Its not fair

The spell didn't work because HP knew Fiamma was coming

Most retarted post in this thread yet.

Othinus literally wanted to be hit by the fairy spell. It's what let her pull Gungnir out her ass

What about Saten?

We need to learn how the hell she even took Anna's body first. Kamachi hates killing off characters so she may come back

Disgusting slut. I wouldn't want to touch her with a hundred foot pole with penicillin at the end of it.

Sluten is old and busted
Agnese is the new hotness

Attached: 4147163256741.jpg (850x1249, 330K)

What's Kamachi's track record with bringing back people that died in their debut volume?

>no one remembers the Orsola doujin he translated

Do you know the new futanari elf manga? The artist draws a lot Saten fan art.
futa saten soon

Never, although there's firsts for everything. And she could probably be thrown into a Rensa anyways

>futanari elf manga
I need a name now

Literally google futanari elf.

That IS the title

lolisaki is a cute loli and adorable. Not sexy. Looks cute and her good heart intentions are cute.

Cowsaki has a sexy body, but also has cutesy mannerisms and style. Also tsun to Mikoto but dere to dolly and sisters. So moe.

I think the opposite of Misaki would be like Saia who has a lolibody but teases Hamazura?

Attached: toaru railgun misaki misaka tsundere sisters.png (813x1200, 258K)

Futanari no elf
mangadex.org/title/35451/futanari-no-elf

>Not sexy
That's where you're wrong

Attached: 1517116213630.jpg (324x771, 50K)

How creative, Japan

So this is how Frenda died.
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=74225203

Stop posting fucking pixiv links you faggots, I'm not making an account.

So long as it isn't anything lewd you can see it.
>I'm not making an account
Its literally just an email confirmation, do you also complain when people post ex links?

I can't read gook, user...

>Pick 1 gf from magic side
>Pick 1 gf from science side

Attached: tfw.png (5000x5000, 363K)

Attached: 1547446106968.jpg (600x600, 31K)

No, because with ex links I can just swap in e-.
And I had an ex account, I just lost it.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=74217460

Attached: 7892995132_35ae91a394_b.jpg (1024x892, 310K)

Misaki

Kazaki (or 545)

Othinus
Saiai

Attached: 1548014272121.jpg (850x1200, 675K)

Here's your final boss, bro.

Attached: qwe_download.jpg (730x502, 113K)

Silvia and Mugino ez

Attached: fa15489d978c7cea.jpg (1280x934, 225K)

Attached: 9b224e9a9f8a60b6.jpg (1120x1280, 284K)

There are easier ways to kill yourself

>>Mugino
>Sil/ /via
ftfy

I like jumping to veteran difficulty as a literal fodder

Breedway
Kuroko

Attached: 1554480250587.png (690x833, 215K)

>Birdway got an entire week to mess around with Touma by herself

Attached: 1549966244986.png (702x716, 525K)

Marian.
Himegami.

Yea Forums is dead

Esther since she's the head of her family and likely has a decent home and wealth, and she's hot.
For science side, probably Kazakiri surprisingly enough. I think she offers the best balance of power and being a calm, agreeable character. And she's hot.

welcome to 4channel bitch, this is the neo-raildex thread and magician turf here, so back the fuck up if you don't want to get CHURCHd

Attached: 1547592917397.jpg (630x660, 90K)

Would Aleister easily been able to defeat Mathers if he was at full power in NT21?

Attached: 1555341731338.jpg (337x640, 50K)

Seria and Niang Niang

OG Aleister literally beat the shit out of the entire Golden Dawn lad.

Are the illustrations uploaded anywhere? I don't see them on BT

Then why the fuck did Choronzon bank on making Golden Dawn out of Tarot cards as a automated defense system if Aleister could have steam rolled them?

Because dumb demon, and because they're skilled magicians with excellent teamwork, which makes them cost efficient.

Accel didn't want to kill Coronzon though as the point was for her to see what it's like not being the strongest.

Caused them to fight among themselves and killed Wescott with IB.

>Lessar
>Mugino

Othinus and Misaki.

I only have this link. I'm not sure if these are all the illustrations because that last scene only happened in like chapter 1.
imgur.com/a/bkUy61q

Attached: CZSnQbG.jpg (2048x800, 460K)

Marian
Kazakiri

That's definitely not all of them, but I don't have the rest in digital form.

There's also the character designs on Mahaya's blog: mahayoung.blog106.fc2.com/blog-entry-51.html

Attached: 201901252121327d4.jpg (1250x700, 393K)

Breedway
Misaki (forma loli)

In the end, what happened to Sphinx's original VA?

>Esther since she's the head of her family and likely has a decent home and wealth, and she's hot.
If you're such a chinkike lover then why you pick Kongou.

P.s. you picked 2 magic sides.

>thot x thot

*ahem*
Fuck frogs and fuck the notre dame.

Attached: 1544841932881.png (1600x900, 2.87M)

Kazakiri is an AIM construct, that's science.

To be fair, he used a lot of trickery, he's probably just even with Mathers.

>P.s. you picked 2 magic sides.
Then you just disqualified all espers as reps for science side The only one left for AC would be 3 Kiharas and the school teachers. And that's okay since Tokiwadai Dorm Manager a best.

>thot x thot

Just what the doctor ordered.

Attached: Dlrzx0rVsAAoG6F.png:large.png (1879x482, 889K)

Does anyone have the picture about Touma's NT9 speech?

I hope Nuada got his arm back.

Attached: nuada.jpg (205x236, 26K)

>Misaka-saaan
What did she mean by this?

>There were Magic Gods everywhere. On a rooftop, Proserpina wore her Western mourning clothes and hid her face behind a veil. Below a car, one-armed Nuada had tattoos covering his bare upper body. There was also a shadow at the entrance to an alley, countless eyes peering out at him from all of the holes on a manhole cover, and so on

>nuada under a car
>gods in the sewers
What are these fools doing?

Aleister didn't take on the WHOLE cabal, since Dion and some others joined after that. Also, Aleister was fragmented

Having fun.

Having fun until kamisato boi arrived and ruined their orgy

>Teehee, Fre/nda jokes are funny, amirite?

Attached: fingerless-gloves-fedora.png (320x263, 117K)

I mean, their personality is
>we got god powers, now we just want to use them to battle each other
Literally Mondaiji but everyone is TANOSHII.

They were in the middle of a very important game of hide-and-seek until that little shit Kamisato interrupted

Reddit would never make jokes about a loli's death

Thread Kuroko

Attached: 1552225203487.gif (500x688, 948K)

>Kamisato is basically a son taking care of super powered deadbeat parents

Attached: Oriana walk.webm (242x476, 311K)

Birdway, Birdway

There’s better girls for this

You're right but there's no model for Mina yet

No not really

Yuriko at least

>picking trash twice
ishygddt

Being a magic god in WR world must be fun

In a way it's suffering
>bound to Earth forever
>can't go phase hopping

Kuroko is a FAT PIG

Attached: asg23623de437.jpg (764x1121, 521K)

Is birdway even science? She is ten percent god 90% loli

She works for AC so why not

There's two Birdways.

twitter.com/Yukino01142/status/1117602831064649728
>Japanese college library selling Raildex
Truly the peak of literature

I'm sure I meant the right one

Too redpilled for shitposters

Joke's on you, that's my fetish.

Attached: pocharoko.jpg (764x1121, 515K)

Mugino killed Frenda, Accelerator killed Komaba, Beetle (kakine) likely tortured Frenda

When will they come out clean to Fremea anons?

But Choronzon didn't assume Aleister would split apart when she recreated the Cabal.

Levinia isnt part god user

Beelte is a different person, Accel has interacted with Fremea 0.5 times and Mugino basically said, "I killed your sister, nice to meet you."

Beetle acknowledged himself as all of Kakine, Mugino herself says that nothing proves that any of them were the original Kakine anymore.

Yah Mugino did but Fremea didn't hear it, she was sleepy.

Not that anom, but she is 100% a sex god

That's not just fat anymore now she's pear shaped.

Well I still don't think he owes her much for the part of him that interrogated his murderer sister to rat out her teammates. You know the goddamn line that would be outside of the Kamijou residence if anyone gave a shit? And it's not like Mugino won't tell her again if she asks.

No you uncultured swine pear shape refers to hips thighs and ass, not stomach

That kind of fat distribution can only happen if the girl is absurdly pear shaped you knot

Got me there

Fat distribution is random

False. Misaki is for stuck in a wall skillout gangrape with lots of body writing and bukkake

I want to lick Carissa’s sweaty armpits

What the fuck

Luck is a real bitch

Kys Mikotofag, she has one of the most developed characters in the entire franchise. Definitely is still fapbait, but calling her "shallow" is retarded, at least from a relative standpoint

thots?

Attached: Gay.jpg (688x1200, 293K)

Using imagine breaker as arrow

Silly Koreans.
Actually, I'm seriously curious how censored to shit Index iii was for them.
They even had to censor Kuroko and Awaki's wounds from season 2.

Attached: 74225203_p2.jpg (1000x1416, 1.22M)

When did Yea Forums start using the term fapbait anyways

If I was a character designer, unless the plot demands otherwise like Vento, there's no reason to not make your characters attractive. The science is simple, people like seeing pretty things, so you aren't winning yourself some award by making characters not sexy

Attached: 1435092594578.png (400x514, 228K)

L-lewd.
There's a difference between fapbait and attractive characters tho.
And Vento is cute.

>there's a difference
Put yourself in any anime artist or even fan artist's shoes. There's no difference. An attractive character is someone who is supposed to invoke a sexual response, in other words, a pleasurable response

fapbait here is also referring to their character
characters like Oriana, Lessar, etc. are fapbait since their sluttiness takes priority over their development

It's the exact opposite. Great writing demands a specific reason to make a character be portrayed as attractive in-universe. Most people are not attractive, so if someone is, it should have a narrative/character-related reason lest it be a Chekhov error.

This is only applicable in nonfiction

Attached: 1494526284755.png (466x502, 932K)

Barring the surreal and comedic, good fiction adheres to reality as much as possible, and anything changed is changed for a specific reason. You can have everyone in-universe be attractive for stylistic reasons, but then no one be talking about how attractive they are because it's the norm.

>as he posts in a general with an author that pumps out surreal events on a monthly basis

>good fiction adheres to reality as much as possible
I am 100% sure your the same retard that argued about the same fucking thing a while ago. Get the fuck out you dumbfuck.

How will user recover?

Seeing Index in action poses is funnier than it should be because she doesn’t do fucking anything.

Attached: CEE73953-3AFF-4EFB-BEA5-F574E55CC34E.jpg (700x1000, 119K)

Quads confirm

oriana isn't a slut

Oriana is a pure, generous nun!

If AC is so advanced, why haven't we had a robot uprising arc yet?

Because Kihara's.

I want to FUCK Lessar!

Precisely because they're so advanced. Only the dumbfucks will give machines those permissions

Attached: D4LHqgeUwAEutRS.jpg (848x1200, 163K)

>Fuck frogs and fuck the notre dame.
sacré bleu!

Attached: Maiden_of_Versailles_(Anime).png (2188x2151, 3.72M)

Index is to good for us guys. We don’t deserve her.

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=The_Weakness_of_Beatrice_the_Level_Cap_Holy_Swordswoman:Volume7_Chapter_2#Part_7

I kind of hope we end up with Misaki.

The problem is if we ended up with Misaki I don’t think Othinus would like that very much. Either way you look at it no matter who we end up with there’s going to be fighting between the girls. If they all come around and I don’t think they will that could solve the problem.

I'm going to stick my cock inside of your bellybutton

So you admit that you self insert as Touma?

Attached: 1489619478923.png (434x405, 322K)

We all do?

Are you new or do you not read the light novel?

Attached: Innocentius was behind it.jpg (1646x1776, 617K)

Attached: F4974B30-340A-4FE7-BD68-0D2475DA4097.jpg (1125x1564, 321K)

Please don't joke about a piece of history being destroyed

Attached: 1527830926784.png (544x537, 171K)

Kinda pissed after reading the latest volume. The fuck are we going to do without IB because I don’t thinks it’s in character for us to ask Mikoto for help seeing as we’ve gone out of our way to ask literally everybody for help besides her. Hamazura? I’d rather die but at this point something needs to happen either with Aleister or the new loli to give us a power up so we can compete and make a difference in the war to come. Maybe Othinus still has magic god powers and she’ll lend some power. I honestly don’t know.

People are going to forget about it in a week.

>saying this when there are numerous Carissa posts already in the thread

To us /his/fags it's like getting stabbed in the chest

My imoutowife Miyu is so cute

>history based on spreading lies to control every aspect of the believer’s life
>infant’s corpses underneath every church
Muh history

Too late buddy

Attached: unknown.png (900x992, 770K)

The Roman Catholic Church in this series is very deep.

>Without IB
Well first of all he'll still probably have IB. I don't see why IT leaving would eliminate IB until we know whether one relies on the other or not. We only know IB helps to act like a lock, but that's not what its only purpose was.

Fapbait would probably be a character who dresses like a slut a lot.

Attached: legs.png (671x909, 125K)

I suppose every country deserves it, no?

Okay, this one got me.

>thighs
>big breasts
>thigh lines
MUH

Attached: Yess.jpg (505x400, 242K)

All I know is we’ve been long overdue for a power up. Accel got a major one and he’s stealing the spotlight now. We need to be able to fight Awass and the new loli or else realistically what the duck are we going to even be doing the next volume? Even Aleister isn’t strong enough so are we just going to sit and watch with our thumbs up our ass while Accel steals the spotlight and fights the new big bads of the month? We need a major power up.

Well if it wasn't before, it's sure history now.

Attached: images.jpg (219x230, 11K)

Your daily reminder, reasons why Aogami couldn't be Aihana Etsu:
>Aogami hates the elite and is a freeloader in a bakery, meanwhile Aihana is elite himself.
>Aogami is a retard, Aihana is an intellectual.
>Aogami is in a school for failures, Aihana is a level 5.
>Aogami wants to be popular, Aihana hides himself from the public
>Aogami was beaten easily by Mikoto and Misaki, meanwhile Aihana wouldn't be so easily defeated being a level 5
>pre-amnesia Touma never mentioned anything about Aogami being a level 5 and neither did the rest of his friends from school, to the record
>Aogami is just a pervert who thinks with his dick, Aihana is a guy who helps people by loaning his name to them
>Aogami didn't do shit during the whole Elements crisis
>Aogami vs Touma in one of Othinus's twisted phases didn't reveal any special powers from Aogami and he lost badly against Touma
>The Delta Force is composed of two confirmed level 0s and Aogami Pierce, there is no reason to believe he would break the pattern

Reasons why Aogami could be Aihana Etsu:
>Memes
I rest my case.

It's like peering inside the mind of a crazy person

Attached: 1452917166638.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

>>Aogami is a retard, Aihana is an intellectual.
He's just pretending

>it’s a female name in Japan
>name means child/joy and indigo flower

Professor is rolling in his grave right now. Is he despairing like he was in the Fall of his 12th?

Attached: Grinning Number-one.png (174x190, 39K)

Touma is not going to get a standardized power-up because it's not what Kamachi wants and it's never happening, because it'll take away from Touma's character to have him do saint shit and what not. It's like if Hamazura suddenly gained Level 5 powers and fought alongside Accelerator. It'd be retarded and would ruin the dynamic of his character. Accelerator is not going to steal the spotlight, and there is no 'stealing the spotlight'.

>MP talking to herself
Guys, MP just admitted that she wants to self insert into Touma

>The Delta force
Did you forget one of them is a Feng Shui magician?

Motherfucker.

Attached: 1410466176629.jpg (565x575, 60K)

IT didn't even leave. It's taking over it seems like.

>responding

And the other is the Imagine Breaker

>Did you forget one of them is a Feng Shui magician?
And still a level 0. Aogami can be many things, but not a level 0 isn't one of them.

>Reasons why Aogami could be Aihana Etsu:
>>Memes
So then, Aogami absolutely confirmed the #6

I'm not saying he's the Number 6 but both touma and Tsuchi are not JUST 'Level 0's'.

>no porn of Lessar
>have to fap to official images
better than nothing I guess

GUYS I MUST DISSECT THIS MEMERY BECAUSE NO FUN CAN NOT BE ALLOWED, PLEASE BELIEVE MY RETARDED THEORY INSTEAD THAT IS NEITHER FUNNY NOR MAKES ANY SENSE
My digits are the number 6, nigger

Attached: 1264976556293.png (692x480, 326K)

The thing is Kamijou isn’t a character. He’s a blank slate and I’m not trying to trigger anybody. He’s not literally known as the epitome of self insert characters in the entire anime industry because some little kid thought it would be funny to type in a meme one day. He’s known as a blank slate self insert because he is. Giving him saint powers wouldn’t change his character. It’s when the people and world around him change. That’s when he changes.

>Jobdex

Sasuga headcrab

>He's a blank slate
(you)

Attached: DhRYqD2UcAIrRX7.jpg (588x718, 69K)

>the thing is, I’m a retarded cunt that sucks donkey dick first thing in the morning and gargles on the cum
We know

Other reasons
>#6's power is not a mind control power, but rather a memory/personality manipulator which is why people can take his name. He can also imprint himself on anyone, and Blau (aka Aogami) is his true form given a set of memories and other shit to make Aogami who he is.

You guise duh numba six is muh filler character Donut Steel, please believe me

Did nobody ever translate this?

Attached: D4PoeuNU4AEJDnD.jpg (1173x1200, 398K)

Reminder

>said by Mikoto, Shinobu and Frog Dr to be a level five
>ADG level five version of AIM stalker and has already been used to directly copy Mugino’s ability
>name of the sixth is a girls name
>ability allows other Espers to borrow her power provide they have a strand of her hair
>Aogami worked in the same building as her
>existed long before the events of the anime and was the inspiration for the Mikoto clones and ages like a normal human
>part of the Mikasa network
>name of the sixth is based on a legend about a pair of Japanese twins
>so the name means child joy/indigo flower
>found in a bed of indigo flowers
>etc

Attached: B2FAA85B-5FF6-4487-ADD1-770D8B1CEF03.jpg (700x394, 70K)

I really don't like Accel's design for the anime

>Weh weh someone doesn't like my tardshit theory so I'll sperg about the sanctity of "muh fun" instead of ignoring someone doesn't like mdy autism and continuing to like my tardshit theory

Frog Dr also said she had the highest calculation output he’s ever seen and she was being restricted to 40% of her power.

Janie is the True Number 6 and it makes fucking sense for her to be, considering her powers are a perfect opposite to Misaki's
>two personalities in one body while also being the same fucking person
It makes zero sense, dude.

Would be pretty funny if she's the sixth, yet despite being so powerful she's even less useful to Aleister than even Mugino.

That's his best look yet.

I like it. I think it's cool. It doesn't look as good in illustration form but it looked fine in the PV

Attached: 1553293003493.png (1920x1200, 1.3M)

The #6 will be an entirely new character that we've never seen anywhere, not the blue haired retard or some non canon shit character

It's been 6 years and Silent Party has still not been referenced in canon.

Attached: 1509077221929.png (633x465, 491K)

Because he’ll be the protagonist of part 3

It truly was a Silent Party.

ADG combined with the sisters being spread around the world erases magic completely. Normal magicians up to magic gods would be powerless. Read what the level five version of AIM stalker does and imagine that power being utilized worldwide. The way idol theory works is also its own downfall.

>Poltergeist was mentioned within a year of Railgun 1
>Endymion the same
>STILL nothing about Silent Party
MP needs to face reality

If she's the sixth then she's literally as useless as Gunha to Aleister, so no matter how much you cry and whine about the uses, her power is irrelevant to him and even Kakine is more important in canon.

Mikoto has the flowers in her hair and she has all the Gekota colors except for the pink one which is the most rare one. It’s because the one she had was given away. She’s never shown with it again and in the manga there’s a picture of her with Haruhi on her cellphone and she has the Gekota in that one.

Haruue*

Accelerator will fucking KISS her infront of Last Order when she helps him move past the guilt of the Sisters and she can't do anything about it.

Attached: 1540590583326.jpg (844x1200, 148K)

She’s just the tool to get the ball rolling. In the end it’s either Accel, Kakine, Mikoto, Mugino or Misaki who will have their body taken over by Aleister when one of them is suited to become a level six. She’s still important. A level six would theoretically be equal in power to the one true god and I think that’s what Aleister is going for since he’s basically the Antichrist.

The flower hairpin was already part of Mikoto's design by 2006, way before Silent Party was even conceptualized.

Attached: Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index_Light_Novel_v08_cover.jpg (700x1002, 91K)

The reason being is a magic god relies on borrowed power where as a level six would be a god independent of the current magic system.

The sixth had already existed long before silent party. She wasn’t created the moment silent party started. She had existed for a long time and she doesn’t rapid age like the sisters.

We know.

Attached: D1dzV-xUwAAo3Ie.jpg (807x1200, 187K)

Aaaaand someone responded to her, here we go, 2 hours of wiki based wild theories. Can't wait.

Why do people even bother replying to that retard? Like, you're all here almost every thread right? Surely you guys can point out and NOTICE the pattern.

The sixth was actually shown the the public Academy City Research Exhibition Assembly which has no attendance due to the academic nature of it. This is part of the reason a lot of normal people don’t know what the sixth actually looks like. It’s also noted that Aogami worked there and could be distributing her hair to espers for profit giving them a temporary esper ability.

Has to be newfags who don't know how long this has been going on

The thing is I told you guys this long before this arc and nobody believed me. You all figured I just had no idea what I was talking about.

That Accelerator would become a God?

toarumajutsunoindex.fandom.com/wiki/Academy_City_Research_Exhibition_Assembly

Like it or not this is your sixth level five.

Attached: 51E2CC40-F397-4302-B9DE-021BDC66B105.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

Magic gods don't borrow power, they are the power.

Abyss crossers are still human. Aliester went out of his way to make sure he stayed human while devoting a portion of his plan to crossing the abyss. Clearly that stuff doesn't make you into a non human.

I leave for like two hours and you fucks are replying to MP? Can't I trust you to do anything

He’s not there yet and magic hasn’t been wiped yet. Accel isn’t a normal being. When all magic is wiped from the bottom the top magicians all the way up and past Awass will be powerless while personal reality users will be unaffected. This makes people like Accel true gods compared to magic gods who rely on the idol theory to function. In theory demons and the one true god are just really powerful gemstones. Normal magic users are pretty much secondary.

Literally 2/3 of the posts are going to be MP's.

If you leave forever we might stop. It's worth a try.

user it's pointless to discuss this, let's talk about something more productive like what's the best homo ship

Attached: 1555024763059.jpg (896x544, 157K)

Neph and niang

Magic gods rely on idol theory. If all weaker magicians lost their power they’d be helpless.

toarumajutsunoindex.fandom.com/wiki/Idol_Theory

Magic gods have mastery over magic. It’s the pinnacle of it but magic itself is borrowed power when idol theory is being used to explain it. Personal reality on the other hand is a lot more potent and in other series/lore the same concept has been used with different names but in all other works users who draw power from themselves have always beaten those with mastery over magic. Personal reality > magic / every time.

>Magic Gods borrow from Idol Theory
>When said gods are the Gods to begin with
I’m sorry but I had to reply to this because this was so dumb

yeah i feel the same vibe for that after reading NT 21

Attached: 1555023285190.jpg (1571x1101, 604K)

No. Gods are gods. Magic gods are “MAGIC” gods. If Accel becomes a god and reaches level six he’ll be a true god because he draws his power from himself. If a magic gods becomes a god on the principle of Idol theory they’re a “MAGIC” god. They’re not known as the one true god for a reason because the one true god was or is a gemstone that mastered personal reality to the absolute top.

>MP STILL doesn't know not everything is idol theory
Fucking yikes

Who the fuck was Othinus taking from when she became a Magic God? She was LITERALLY Odin.

It's MP, don't expect her to know a single thing about the series.

Aleister in this series basically invented makeshift gemstones because he understands personal reality > magic. He obviously can’t become a gemstone or create them so he did the next best thing. That doesn’t mean the makeshift espers he created cannot master personal reality and become a true god and not a magic god though. Also personal reality isn’t idol theory. Not by a long shot.

There are no magic gods without the world they draw their power from. A true god aka personal reality user is all powerful even outside that world/box. A personal reality user at the pinnacle is a true god.

They're all good.

Attached: 60069213_p0.jpg (3868x2362, 1.22M)

It’s like none of you know anything about Aleisters book.

Attached: A48E0C84-0054-4F41-94C5-364D7D1AAFDF.jpg (450x450, 51K)

“Aleister’s book” doesn’t talk about gemstones you retard. Don’t invoke that shit to people like me who actually has his books.

>I haven’t read his book and I’m confirming it here and now

That’s not what Idol Theory is

Are you that user who had all those try hard books that you didn’t even read? You had Moby Dick on your shelf. Who honestly reads that book for fun? I think you collect books. You don’t read them.

>actually has his books
any pointers you can give to someone clueless about the occult ?

It's like you haven't read the fucking series.

OH WAIT!

Maybe it’s time you did some research on Idol Theory little guy.

Is Saten Ruiko a fucking babe?

Try again retard.
No, that wasn’t me. I’m the user that talks about Ein sof and the current Dion book he’s going through.

Attached: FC60471A-9132-4FFF-B529-5A640823D467.jpg (4032x3024, 1.92M)

Yea...

Don’t you mean sends messages about it? Also you don’t. You just post pictures of pages. You don’t actually read it and it’s obvious.

I’m still dabbling in it myself but I’d start with the stuff Dion recommends in the Mystic of the Qabalah and the doing Aleisters books, especially what Kamachi references in NT18

That’s cute.

Anons, which is worse?
>retarded newfags trying to argue with MP
or
>MP shitting up the fanbase for the fourth year in a row

oh right the NT18 list completely flew over my head, anyway thanks user and remember to not reply to the retards

Thanks, I learned my lesson.

The book isn’t that deep anyways in case you’re all wondering. You won’t be able to cast magic or learn the secrets of the afterlife by reading it. It’s just a bunch of fanfiction written by a crazy guy who was probably on drugs.
Madoka Magica is legitimately and unironically deeper than Aleister Crowley’s book.