April 1995: I met her

Attached: 6659898-9286054447-latest.jpg (1000x1398, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xBX-3jwH6MM
youtube.com/watch?v=ma5JNbztoYE
youtube.com/watch?v=B80F86gROF4
youtube.com/watch?v=XvOD9pEVyVc
youtube.com/watch?v=edSaT8e65oQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BoMp7zAO_lQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was less than a month old in April 1995.

i wish i could meat a girl

Any fanart ?

Still the best soundtrack.
youtube.com/watch?v=xBX-3jwH6MM

Attached: 1441586319434.png (651x928, 586K)

>April 1995: I met her
I always thought it was interesting that this line applied to both Mikiya and Lio's story and how the novel kind of deceives the reader into thinking it was just one person who "met" her.

Cute FGO character.

Attached: __artoria_pendragon_ryougi_shiki_and_saber_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_reroi__dbd20167cb122ced (3498x2473, 2.71M)

Attached: 11561.jpg (1000x747, 668K)

I miss old T-M. RIP in pieces.

Its also the first line of 5's ending so it extends to Enjou as well

boring mary sue

>mary sue
I don't think that words means what you thin, etc, etc

Well, that just deserves a pity (you)

She's not a mary sue, but she makes up for it in how boring she is

MY WIFE ISN'T BORING!!

Attached: 1535199054516.png (331x340, 123K)

She's in love with a guy even more boring that her, and I'm not talking about (you)

really enjoyed it at that time

youtube.com/watch?v=ma5JNbztoYE

Was sacrificing movie 6 to smooth the transition between 5 and 7 a worthy cause?

Kill yourself.

?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

youtube.com/watch?v=B80F86gROF4

God this light novel is the most boring shit I’ve ever read. When it’s late at night and I’m having trouble sleeping, I just go through a few pages and I’m out like a light. Hearing mikiya and shiki talk about the rain and kimonos and ice cream and high school and trains and I’m just zzzzzzzzzzz. At least shiki could say some weird shit every now and then, femshiki is just such a soulless cunt and mikiya is a normalfag npc

He kind of has an angle considering the bullshit in the exposition dump epilogue

Retard. Shiki is a mary sue because no conflict is capable of existing in her story due to retarded slice everything power.

If you lack an understanding of what a mary sue is and think it's just about power levels. Shiki does touch on it in the sense that basically every character likes or loves her, even her rival in love.

Attached: Nendo1.png (853x685, 923K)

No, it’s because she’s female. Women live life on easy mode

It wasn't since it left a major part of her arc out.

Attached: 1469869187996.jpg (1020x1205, 268K)

Still the best Kalafina songs
youtube.com/watch?v=XvOD9pEVyVc
youtube.com/watch?v=edSaT8e65oQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BoMp7zAO_lQ

Attached: Shiki4.jpg (956x954, 49K)

The conflict is her coming to terms with her new identity and murderous intent and learning to rely on others.

Seeing the music video just ruins the song

Meh, I never notice since I always have it playing in the background while I do other things

>god powers and everyone likes her
Even worse

This. She is literally impossible to relate to and her problems are problems that only someone in such a specific circumstance as her (ie supernaturally impossible) could learn from. It’s just a snooze fest and I read it only for the lore mining autism.

Magia is better.

Oof, tough call ...
I still hold that Kalafina songs were more interesting in texture if not better in quality back then