Opinions on this?Just looking for something enjoyable. The

Opinions on this?Just looking for something enjoyable. The

Attached: 7BC8E25E-1FCA-4D54-8B5B-BCA0E68B4CFE.jpg (1425x2000, 453K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tTfuZz7P1kg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: What happened ? .jpg (1000x627, 77K)

dime a dozen edge shit n° 9543822

I wanted to type ‘thanks’

it's ok, the chicks are hot and the main guy is not too much of a pussy, still the story isn't that good

it´s average.

This is pretty good.

Attached: thumbs up_hadies_fire_approve_winner.gif (502x358, 3.19M)

furry shit

looks like the kind of meme manga that's taylor-made for reddit

Girls are cute but its not too good, gets boring rather quick.

It's good but I'm still pissed they killed catgirl.

Didn't she get better in some form? Unless they killed her again. She was best girl too, and needed to make some half-catgirls.

isn't the translation dead?

I don't remember but I don't think so, might've been something else.

This
But since Yea Forums is full of Yea Forums crossboarders they will defend it

Kinda retarded but the main girl is hot and I would like to see her and the MC fuck so I'll I've it a thumbs up

I remember hearing that the translator hated where the story is going and dropped it.

The main girl excites me to no end.

I dunno, it's my kind of retarded. I wouldn't necessarily defend it but I binge-read 30 or so chapters.

My experience in reading this kind of manga tells me it's never going to have a satisfying conclusion.

It's not bad enough to be dropped though for now, the last chapters are raising a lot of shit flags

Haven't read them, please spoil.

Let me recommend a better manga involving a fursuit. It gets kinky but it's a good romance manga.

Attached: Kanojo wa Sore o Gaman Dekinai.jpg (550x780, 31K)

The big bad sister does what she does because of regrets involving a bigger badder friend that wants to kill everyone because he's sad

Yup, going to shit.

Attached: fuckshieldsandfuckdemis.png (1027x576, 888K)

Wait for the anime youtube.com/watch?v=tTfuZz7P1kg

Is this getting frequent updates? Last time I read this it had like 5 chapters out and I didn't hear about it since

Only girl that got killed was the 2fast4you one who got her leg broken and that QT who accidentally found the hideout of mountain people.

I dig her smirk and thought she'd by hype as fuck. Didn't see a fight broken out between her and the monsters the next chapter, just devastated when the dudes threw a parcel containing her severed head on the MC's group as warning on what they do to people who trespass their territories.

Begin was not bad, but then it became bad
Even the translator dropped it