What would you have done differently in his position?

What would you have done differently in his position?

Attached: Subaru.png (1280x720, 556K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=beOgmCxeh7A
mega.nz/#F!xjIykIZL!oQ_GFOH-BDqMCOrqJ_C81A!RnpC1A7Z
ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/
youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gamble

>slap Rem's ass
>Return By Death!
>Try Ram next

Rape Rem and Emilia, if i didn't die while trying just kms.

Attached: __rem_re_zero_kara_hajimeru_isekai_seikatsu_drawn_by_monikano__sample-4fb91738ef05eded8751c253600d0e (850x850, 161K)

[x] Breed Echidna.

Attached: 1491691066061.jpg (1062x1426, 1.01M)

Cover dick in catnip and see if Felix wants to have sex as a joke haha

Do you think that catnip would be a highly regulated drug in a world with catpeople?

say yes to rem and live a comfortable life with out all the drama and bullshit. ez

Be less obnoxious.

Give Betty some rough anal or die trying.

Attached: 1555075640058.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Realise that i can do whatever i want with no punishment
Set up a sucicide method i can always use

I would have killed myself already and be done with it.

Choose rem.

Attached: 1471081268729.png (496x380, 251K)

I'd gain as much knowledge and magic as possible, kill myself, rinse and repeat until OP. Then I would do as other anons have said. Rape cute girls and kill myself afterwards.

I'd have definitely kept Reinhard around after first meeting him, trying to convince him about something bad going down in the loot house.

I'd also have tried to tell everyone in the mansion about my return by death ability. No idea how that would have turned out, if the pain from Satella stopping me would cause me to try alternate methods of getting info across or terrify me into eternal silence. I'm pretty weak to pain but also the kind of person who just spills everything to everyone. Keeping secrets isn't my style.

Would have asked Roswal to let me stay as a guest til I got in better shape, learned how to read, and in general got a better grasp on my situation as I tried to figure out how I got to this fantasy world and for what purpose.

Rem would have died first then unless she killed me, since I wouldn't be asked to go to the village, hopefully I'd get conveniently executed then, don't think I have it in me to kill myself.

The whole Mabeast arc would likely take me forever just because of me not being as physically fit as Subaru... and no idea if I'd be capable of helping Rem out with her issues.

I'm sure I can find enough, if anyone asks I'll just say I need it for a school project

What I do in MMOs ever since I grew up - become a merchant. If I really had to get involved in the Emilia business and do adventuring I'd be playing more of a support role. The suicide-fags are either masochists or treating this too hypothetically--dying sucks and that's one of the rare things this anime portrayed well. When I do die knowing what will happen would be extremely valuable for FPBP

based

Acknowledge that I am essentially useless in the new world without plot armor allowing me to luck my way to the next checkpoint after only a few gruesome deaths. I would abuse return by death to become somewhat competent in term of fighting ability since even normal humans are able to pull off impressive feats while being mainly melee fighters, and if return by death has a limited amount of uses then oh well.

Attached: 1534645687629.jpg (1305x2842, 644K)

qualifications:
> Ripped and with years of martial arts
> Can draw top notch
> Got solid knowledge of math, chem, phys, bio, and engineering still fresh in my mind.
> Got basic survival skills down

What I'll do:
Just arrived
> check if I'm not dreaming, count fingers, check clock etc
> check the local language listen around if I understand anyone
> find the nearest woods, find a water source, set up camp, build shalter out of sticks and branches and go hunt.
>set traps
>sleep

first month:

>after I'm well fed, got a home, and got a shelter, start interacting with the locals in very slight ways, try to figure out through context what's going on and try to look for a library.
>find a map or atlas in the library figure out if I'm still on earth
>use the library to slowly learn the language and geography
>ask if there are any tales about people from other worlds or strange occurrences
>start looking for clues for my situation, keep checking if I'm not dreaming
>occasionally scream things in English to see if by chance someone gets it.
>try to blend in as much as possible
>flirt with a cutie and use her to get help with the language, the locals, and the custums
>Do a few jobs for some cash
>start learning how far advanced this civ is, the laws of the world etc
>build some weapons and tools,
>start going around on an advanture

Probably gonna try to marry green haired girl when I find her and try to train to slay the sky whales by myself.

Not thirst over the first woman I see like a fucking autist.

not collapse my goddamn gate by being a moron, maybe try to learn some spirit magic through Emilia.

Attached: 2coFsif.png (974x542, 584K)

>implying he isn't doing that every night

Attached: cool.jpg (883x900, 145K)

what's with the exercise equipment, is he trying to recreate picrelated?

Attached: Rem (1645).jpg (800x1100, 475K)

Anime-only fag here. Do we know what determines the checkpoint in each loop?

this bitch

Attached: look at this dudeee.jpg (1125x1600, 355K)

Forget Emilia and go fuck the living shit out of Elsa.

Emilia is a witch in the future that resets time for him every time he dies. Which makes ZERO sense since she has been killed before therefore making her not exist yet Subaru (car) can go back in time.

Emilia is Subaru and the witch's daughter or some bullshit like that, right?

Emilia is the witch.

>Emilia is a witch in the future that resets time for him every time he dies. Which makes ZERO sense since she has been killed before therefore making her not exist yet Subaru (car) can go back in time.
Maybe it makes zero sense because it isn't true

she's too stupid and naive to be the witch

cont and modifications

1) I won't try to hunt. I'll dress myself in rags in the morning and try to beg, that or I'll flirt with some girl and try to get to her house. Reason being that I don't know where I am or what I'm dealing with. I could run into something I can't fight or something that's poisonous. Another reason why going and finding the library/looking into the language is important

2)I'll sleep in the shelter in the woods only. I'm not trusting anybody in coocoo land

3) gotta try and make me some makeshift condoms cause I don't want to contract elf aids

4) gonna go around the market to see what kind of fruits, vegetables, and meats are there, and how they are prepared. Monkey see monkey do is the best course of action in that situation cause these people know what they are doing and what's good or not.

cont
>Started an advanture after learning a bit about the locals, the folktale, the language, diet, etc...
Main objectives:
a) Find more people who are from another world
b) find someone who I can actually trust or can at least understand what the hell is wrong with me/ why am I here...
c)try to find a way back home or at least where the hell here is
d) understand the order of this world

>Figure out who's incharge
>probably at this point gonna attract some real weirdos cause witch
> probably at this point gonna start meeting the candidates for the throne
>probably gonna have to fight rem at some point cause she can smell the witch from half the world away
>green haired war princess is my type so I'll probably go after her
> try to charm green hair
>Impress green hair with some cool tools and knowledge, tell her it's all hers if she can help me out
>cool tech can be used for battle so 100% she agrees
>tell her my situation
>Tell her that I'm interested in knowing what happened to me and why I'm in the world there but I don't care if I'm here or there as long as I get to stay with such a pretty face

Actually use my ORETUEEEEE MC powers.
Imagine being the fucking MC and not using them to their fullest extent.

there's only 2 thing that need to be done:
1 not be an insufferable cunt that subaru is
2 do this

first id be really mad that all my time spent training to be a pilot was wasted, but happy that im in a more exciting world.
i probably wouldve kept fighting those goons in the alley way and maybe die until i get it right, i mean there are three of them. I wouldve never thought of yelling for help, that just didnt seem like an option to me, maybe im dumb. so i wouldnt have met rein. Id have turned those fags in though.
If Emilia still ran past me i 100% wouldve offered to help because DUH that seems like an obvious plot point in your new isekai life. I probably would have done much of the same stuff but been unable to have Rein come save me. I wouldve asked alot more questions though and found out about the election and what was stolen, talk to guards, theyd trust me since i turned in goons and wouldve fought off psycho bitch EZ, maybe having a knight help, but not rein since he was on his off day.
I probably wouldve told Emilia i want to support her cause because she seemed so nice, it seemed like i was fated to meet her, and she was the only candidate i knew lol
hopefully id be able to go back to the mansion with her and meet the lads. After going through all of what Subs goes through and hopefully making it out with everyone alive and convincing Rem of my innocence, id try to talk to everyone about my witch shit. Why do i smell like Satella, who is she, whats her story. is she still alive, basically ask all the questions Subs doesnt.
finally i would have snuck into the election room with Emilia but not make a fool out of myself while i was there. I wouldnt have such a harsh argument with Emilia either, even though i get why Subs did so, he was defintely fucked in the head after dying so much. I just dont see myself taking it out on others who have literally no way of knowing about the problems.
Hopefully id still go through most of the other motions, and after hearing what Rem says in that speech id probably fall in love instantly. Its not like i loved Emilia.

Attached: dab.jpg (509x489, 28K)

It is true though. She is Satella.

(me)You know I used to defend subaru saying he isn't a complete loser, but the more I think about what kind of things I would do thrown into somewhere I have no clue about the more I realize how stupid his decisionmaking is untill the very end. The only plus is how he didn't abuse his return by death, but i don't think most people would even find out they have return by death until way later.

Imagine if Subaru had decided to side with Anastasia at the start. Every reset would be because he fucked up heavily economically and sank the kingdom into financial ruin. It'd be like watching a fantasy version of Kaiji.

cool blog, daddy's proud

(continued)
Id try to slay the fag whale, and beat the shit out of DESU fag. Then id continue helping Emilia become queen because she seemed like the only sane one running, but fucking Rem as my new oni gf.
So mostly the same, i really see what he did as mainly reasonable. Some minor things id try to do is see if i can recharge my phone via magic somehow.

Attached: 0.jpg (700x681, 36K)

Emilia and Subaru (car) go back in time to live there and they become Satella and Flugel. There is no other reason why a witch that was sealed 400 years ago got to meet Subaru unless it happened this way. Story is really fucking stupid bud. Stella Glow laughs.

It can't happen since he can only be with Emilia as she is the one that resets the time (or her future past self).

Hey, thanks man! I'm glad you liked it. I don't get the whole daddy thing but whatever floats your boat pal!

genuflect

>people seriously think they could repeatedly kill themselves every time something went wrong

People commit suicide all the time user

Based.

Attached: baelsa.gif (540x304, 1.53M)

They only do it once though.

Who wins the subarubowl?

>A valuable skill turning useless
I'd spend years trying to build a plane in isekaivill if I were you.
> do pretty much everything the MC does but not be an idiot and consider everything
Cheers. I really would take a whole different rout but I think that's also viable
> kill Whale
>fuck emilia and rem and make emilia queen
Based. cheers.

If it were that easy most people on Yea Forums wouldn't even be here.

they know that it will be the end though, could you do it knowing that you will still be there to experience and remember all the horrifying pain that comes with literally dying?

She dies in a fucking fire though. Imagine not fucking the living shit out of her and leaving her to die in a fire.

This
A lot of people say
> I'll just abuse the respawn
but you really don't know how long the respawn will keep happening? maybe you cap at 20 lives? maybe you start losing something or creating problems by respawning. People treat it like a video game power but it's a lot more chaotic and less clear thinking about it realistically especially in the shoes of someone who has to kill themselves every time not knowing if they will get back up next time.

Respawn is infinite. Satella and Envy just keep respawning you no matter what.

As a way of cheating at life I would totally kill myself.

>Animeonly
>Doesn't know he's subconsciously compelled to help Emilia because of his goal that he only remembers in the time between revivals.

He needed to to save everyone in that arc though

Even with the knowledge, with an unused gate, you'd end up like Subaru, and over-stress it within 2-3 spells and need to spend 2-4 weeks recovering, or possibly fracture it and need to spend 2-3 MONTHS waiting for it to heal (without the benefit of Felix's healing abilities).

Nothing in the Re:Zero can be mastered quickly except Divine Protections. Aldebaran, a normal Earth human, spent 15 years of his life fighting and training to be able to fight on a level SLIGHTLY above an average nameless low-rank soldier with low-level magical abilities.

>all that "solid knowledge" and no English comprehension.

Go for Ram.

Attached: 1496134082801.jpg (1920x1080, 134K)

How do you know it? how do you know that at any second they won't be bored of you and stop re spawning you? How do you know the re spawns don't do any harm? For us it's an anime power, for him it's a phenomena he can't explain and can't find out if it will one day cease.

Good luck with your infinite death loop.

Not a bad mentality, though she seems to have her mind on Roswaal she was a lot nicer and looked out for Subaru a ton early on. Not sure why people forgot or did they never notice? Part of me blames the nonstop remfagging.

this, my first thought would be not to count on respawning

Excuse me Mrs. anne for not spellchecking my essays. I'll make sure next time I'll write it in the most proper form.

Subaru's true waifu is Satella. He doesn't remember it while alive but is working towards freeing her.

In addition to that probably not counting on the people around as much. Subaru died several times by just being buddy buddy with complete strangers. He ended up managing fine, but usually a hint of caution is healthy in a situation like that.

I know because that is what fucking happens user lol.

But then how does he know and meet Roswal and entrust Emilia in his care?

Satella lives 400 years ago user. She is sealed. Subaru's future is the past.

Roswal is actually evil and so is the other twin user.

>conflates comprehension with spelling
isekai MCs survive thanks to cheat abilities despite being retards so I guess you'd have a chance.

The only thing that's going to experience an infinite death loop is going to be my buckets of cum deposited inside of Ram on the daily.

Attached: 1497489003621.png (496x700, 406K)

rape

Mrs anne if 4 channel dot com is frustrating you you. I may suggest to step away and watch some of your favorite buzzfeed videos. maybe you can go browse your favorite subreddits about floral arrangements.

you make a far point i know that basics of how an aircraft works and with help at the roswal mansions could probably build a Wright brothers style one, EXCEPT for the engine problem, i have no idea how to build an engine even though i have the basic knowledge of a 21st guy on how it works.

Attached: -.-.png (1920x1048, 2.19M)

>ram rapes you in the sleep and kills you the moment you wake up
>you end up in an infinity loop of endless cumming inside ram

Ram is getting fucked by Roswaal every night though.

Let me tell you what I would of done, after coming back to life the first time. I would of been the top mother fucker in the whole world. I could just redo all the bad parts and get a perfect life. I would kill myself constantly just to get the most perfect bargains and deals. I would of kicked the current strongest dudes ass, even if he kills me 1 million or more times. I will eventually just be super fucking strong. Basically, I wouldn't be a pansy bitch fag like Subaru.

Hey. you have the rest of your life to spend there.
You can always spend years trying to figure out how to slowly create an engine that could actually fly a plane.

As long as the cum is inside of her its all good that's all that matters.

Threesome fun for everyone. I'd conquer Ram with my dick supplanting clown cock entirely.

Attached: 1500264009431.jpg (640x909, 181K)

>muh reddit
your bant is weak, newfag

(you)
did it make your heart race
that feeling when somebody answers your shitty sad rambling
wasting your time on an online messageboard critiquing a post you don't care about just to get a
( you)
did it do it? did it make your heart flutter? it feels so good doesn't it? lets do it one more time
(you)

The green-haired girl belongs to these two. You have no chance.

Attached: Happy Family 17.jpg (1200x1000, 306K)

No way. I'll steal the heart of green haired army princess if it's the last thing I do. You kidding me? she's just my type.
I'd want felix to be my best man though.

Ferris locks you in a basement and tortures you for all of eternity with his magical hands if you try to get too close.

I don't know who that is and I don't care. I'm transported to another world and there's a girl who's not only my type, but not crazy like everyone else. I'm doing whatever it takes to make her mine. Think about it. Would you give up your one chance of true love at life just because it's hard?

If Subaru were to live somewhere else and eventually die of old age, would he respawn back as his young self?

Ferris is Felix's other name which is used 99% of the time in the series.

why would he lock me in a dungeon when we are best bros. I take him skywhale fishing every sunday and we spitroast green cutie every once in a while. Seems like a good deal.

Best girl!

Attached: Echidna_First_Kiss_Dona.png (505x277, 186K)

Fucking this show gives me PTSD, used to watch in my breaks during my night job fuuuuuuckkkkkkk just remembering that

Attached: lidetary shekaing.gif (500x500, 868K)

Based

Partially based. Although I feel like the pain of dying repeatedly would corrupt my mind and the knowledge would become useless as I become a hollow damaged shell. Rape is bad tho

Also based. It pissed me off tha he never even really tried to learn to fight. I get he’s a NEET pussy and any strength/agility gained would be lost when he died but learning magic seems like it should be a mental thing This. Rem is clearly superior. What kind of lovesick puppy falls for the first vag to talk to him?

Emilia has his unhealthy, potentially unnatural devotion. Rem has his love - and returns it. A few others secretly (or not so secretly) want his dick. But Beako is someone he literally cannot live without, so she's the real winner in the end.

>A few others secretly (or not so secretly) want his dick
Who?

Give me a second to check my sources. I'm fairly certain I remember at least one more semen demon with an interest in him, but it's entirely possible I've mixed up series or something and am talking out of my ass.

>chase her through the mansion shouting CUNNY

>not raping everyone
meh

lel.
realistically speaking to rape everyone using your ability you have to have died a couple of times to figure out you can do it and get away with it... the only problem is that only pussies die. Real men don't die

Attached: 1542575208480.jpg (600x451, 43K)

Marry Rem.

Smash nards into this cunny.

Attached: supreme cunny.jpg (1350x1781, 1.79M)

Into this what?

CUNNYYYYY

Attached: Supreme Cunnny.jpg (1350x1781, 1.81M)

Go for the Ayamatsu route

Thank the elf lady then explore and learn things about the new world and try to make a stable, independent place in it.

>IF
Lol.

There was still some bullshit in that AU and all your friends and relatives die

Considering the universe conspires to make him reach his checkpoints or die in the most agonizing way possible if he diverts, I feel like Subaru gets a bad wrap (even though it's been like three years since I bothered caring about what people think about him). I'd get demoralized real quick if I knew I was some evil force's plaything to do what she wants or show me what color my intestines are for the 30th time. The fact that Subaru is a prideful fucking moron that thought he was in Dragon Quest for like four timelines is beside the point, because even if I was in his spot and figured it out before him I still wouldn't stand for people I met and befriended to die horribly. I doubt I'd be as effective or entertaining as him though, I'd spend a good deal of my deaths feeling sorry for myself or going insane trying to avoid the pain.

Has Subaru ever come at someone in the LN saying something like "You want to die for a cause? You ever been disemboweled? I have, it FUCKING HURTS!" Because I always liked the idea of him sounding like a lunatic to give himself credentials even though the reader knows he's not joking.

just like in happy day of your death
or groundhog day.
I would do all the shit i want and repeat the day again , until i get bored and run away from the trouble and live a simple life , every mistake i make i just kill myself and try the same day again.

>no punishment
>dying horrible, brutal, slow, painful deaths every time you fuck up.

I don't think you understand the situation very well.

Fucking guns, goddamnit. I'm no fucking chemist, but I'm American and that's good enough.
>Can't master magic because of some sort of magical gate bullshit I don't fully remember
>Can't master the sword because even if he knows the opponent's every move, his body has absolutely no way of keeping up with the bullshit speed and power of natives
That's when you need a fucking equalizer. Find whatever passes for a fucking chemist in that godforsaken technologically impaired shithole and convince him to mix together the shit for black powder until he finds a good mix. Shouldn't be too hard to convey the idea of a metal tube to a blacksmith, but a fancy trigger mechanism would be the problem. Probably gonna end up with a shitty fucking matchlock if I'm lucky. Breech-loaded cartridges could be possible if I find a blacksmith reliable enough. The technology itself isn't too hard if I don't have to fuck around with figuring out what the fuck a primer is made out of. youtube.com/watch?v=beOgmCxeh7A
>but user, what if they cut your bullets in half and have anti-bullet magic
Still better than taking them on with nothing but a fucking knife and some fucking shamwow bullshit.

I also want a fucking toilet. I don't remember if that shit was ever touched on at all, but screw shitting in a fucking hole in the ground or a fucking bucket, I want a goddamn toilet and I want toilet paper.

Attached: Mon∕k∕.png (492x692, 683K)

>first id be really mad that all my time spent training to be a pilot was wasted
fool, thats what you get from not being rejected by the pilot branch. I'd use all the knowledge I have earned from the Airforce engineering school to build a plane and then fly to my army wife to show her all the cool battle stuff I have. I could probably do an Oiseau de Proie-14 bis thing alone but I can also talk to a crazy smith so he can help me to do a ww2 propeller plane. The instant I get to her home she would instantly forget the cat because I have unseen weapons to kill flying whales. We would defeat the thing and then she would win the election because we would offer a free metal bird for everyone.

Attached: 1537570797166.png (566x800, 435K)

hard to really do much of anything. Isn't the Witch of Envy constantly monitoring what he does and says, forcing him to carry on without telling anyone?

a quick painless suicide is one thing. getting brutally and slowly tortured to death is another.

the vast majority of your deaths are not going to be under your control, as you will get murdered, mauled to death by animals, and various accidents, poisonings, etc.

is that something you can keep doing over and over?

Who else /couldn't-get-through-the-first-episode/ here?

i need to see this

Attached: abuse1.jpg (604x518, 27K)

Sniff Betty's pantsu.

My theory was Satella was sealed beyond the waterfall (aka between worlds). Clearly her power can pull Subaru into her world, so why is it so far fetched she can SEE into our world. Maybe Flugel is Subaru's past life, since beyond the waterfall is a euphemism for the afterlife as well. Since contracts are etched onto souls, it makes sense it might remain after reincarnation.

Autism.

IF*

probably not get obsessed over one girl. I dunno, probably traveled and try to learn magic

Everything. Suzuki is a useless piece of shit. Also fall in love with Crush the moment I see her.

dominate this bitch and turn her into an obedient wife

Attached: Priscilla_Barielle_Stitched_Cap_%28Re_ZERO_Ep_13%29.png (1280x1509, 1.99M)

Was the adaptation that bad compared to the source?

>probably not get obsessed over one girl
You have no choice in the matter the witch and her miasma is affecting Subaru's mind.

No it was a good adaptation

Tried harder to have sex with Rem, Ram, Beatty and emiliaalso this

I'd end up snapping and killing everyone after the 10th death desu

good luck with that

Q: Is Echidna-chan interested in erotic things?

A: Endlessly.

Attached: echidona.jpg (1169x658, 361K)

>I'd also have tried to tell everyone in the mansion about my return by death ability[...] the pain from Satella stopping me would cause me to try alternate methods.
Your alternate methods wouldn't work, and if Satella's punishment ever proved ineffective, she would absolutely escalate matters until it did.

Imagine the doujins that season 2 will spawn

Good luck.

Were you not paying attention? He tries to force it out at one point, so the witch stops inflicting pain upon him and just kills Emilia as he's trying to tell her.

Make Beako my number 1

Attached: 049D978E-CB92-4C18-8D88-58D5D83B155B.jpg (848x996, 151K)

Ayamatsu end
Me personally? Would probably be like Subaru until arc 4 where he discovers his new ability. Rather than keep myself sane, I would indulge in that Dark Power and probably killing the others in order to attain said dark power. The biggest distinct feature? I would try my goddamn hardest to get in bed with Elsa, Priscilla or Echidna. Guess you could call me the Lust route

Should I keep reading the webnovel or read the light novel? Something about the way the webnovel is written feels odd, and I hear the LN is more refined.

>hear the LN is more refined.
Yeah, a refined turd. Stick to the WN since it’s the complete and better version

Piledrive Ram

Attached: RamPictures.gif (480x266, 1.11M)

You think you could satisfy her after she’s taken the clown canon?

Are arcs 1-3 of the webnovel translated?

The LN for the first 3 arcs is ok to read. But don’t read arc 4 onward. The author gutted it

why thank you user that's very kind of you

Attached: re-zero-barielle-priscilla-red-dress-smiling.jpg (1704x850, 188K)

How many husbands has she had again? Good luck making her like you user

Piledrive her like this

Attached: PileDriveIthink.gif (267x200, 568K)

Oh then that’s fine. She needs to be knocked down a peg anyway

Fuck Puck

And fuck Roswaal

Attached: 9FE2B0EC-4BE1-497C-98FA-E645A095CA04.png (534x401, 239K)

He's just a little cat

Attached: StreamfaglololWhatAFaggotlolol.png (760x428, 209K)

why do people always remark about the "scent of the witch" on subaru and never make a big deal about it

Besides the witch cult only the Oni and spirits can notice it.

Only Rem can smell it

Do I have my knowledge or Subaru's knowledge? If I had mine then I would build guns and become rich off of them since I am an engineer by trade with a minor degree in chemistry. Then live comfortably after I marry some noble's daughter and have many children with her to carry on my legacy. I would become like a god of science for that world.

Attached: tumblr_phj5jjk3KR1xzdnb0o1_250.png (250x250, 74K)

Because they give him a chance. Normal people would fucking execute him if they smelled him as Witch Cult members are kill on sight, and Subaru has a dense stench equal to or deeper than the Archbishops

>I would build guns
You can recreate blueprints for a firearm on the fly? How would you acquire the materials?

>becoming a Thomas Edison and bringing about the industrial revolution single handedly

Based

dont think user was talking about modern guns m8 probably percussion cap rifles at most

>Tumbrl

Attached: YuiBinoculars.png (128x128, 35K)

They are not dumb. The Re:Zero world is surprisingly advanced for what they have. They even have modern kitchens. You're likely not going to bring much new that they couldn't solve with Magic or their science.

She's a virgin

Attached: 1465590862.png (765x1080, 751K)

The materials are not the problem, iron, potassium nitrate, sulfur, charcoal neither is the schematics if you are making primitive long barrel rifles without rifling. I would just need to commission a blacksmith or pay to use his forge and I would be on the road. Once I make some money off of that I can begin making simple machines (printing press, cotton gin, primitive horse drawn farm equipment) then use the money to start making more precise machines (steam engines, assembly lines, bessemer steel) and keep going from there.

More like google images

The firearm changed warfare forever. It made it to where the everyman could take on someone regardless of their physical size. Mages and such would just function like heavy artillery since not everyone is capable of magic.

You'd die or get turned into a cultist before you got that far.

Ask Roswaal to take me on as an apprentice mage.

Even among ogres and spirits, only a select few who possess special qualities can detect the witch's miasma. For example, Ram (an ogre) and Zarestia (a great spirit) are oblivious to it.

>Roswaal caring about anyone besides Echidna

What you're implying here is false.

Return by death user. All it would help me do each time I die is make it easier for me to negotiate the world around me. I don't have to meet emilia or do any of thay stupid shit Subaru goes through. I can avoid all that and make it to a point to where even the cult would get btfo by a personal army of well armed, well trained, modernized infantry. I can take care of that training personally since I spent 6 years in a modern military.

How so? He hid the fact he was possessing his children to Beatrice for 400 years

I'm trying for the life of me to remember how, but wasn't there a plotpoint in Arc 4 about how Garfiel said he smelled the witch on him which is why he was always giving him shit, but the truth was he actually couldn't? Was he getting the information from Lewes or was he just lying about it for no reason? I forgot why it was a thing.

Your gate spirithole is gaping wide because of Satella's fisting. You'd have no control on top of your embarrassingly small manapool. I'm not sure Roswaal would care to tech you how to tighten your hole when he's busy with his schemes

Lewes told him so Subaru wouldn’t be able to destroy the barrier

In that case, should I use witchculttranslations or translationchicken?

>I can take care of that training personally since I spent 6 years in a modern military.
You're literally the weakest person in their world.
and the miasma gets stronger every time you die.

WC for the interlude, TC skips a chapter. Then go back to TC until you eventually run out then go to WC again.

I personally just read Summary user's exclusively (which is what WC hosts).

LN is the canon version, and part 4 is better in better in the LN.

weird typo no idea how I managed that when highlighting and deleting

I'm at the part before they go into the tomb in Arc 4 for TC. I assume you mean the interlude at the very start?

fuck off retard

Actually I'll just try them both out don't know why I didn't think of that before.

>and part 4 is better in better in the LN.

Attached: 487FE0A3-9A0A-4366-899A-ED8E1DB5254A.jpg (1280x718, 82K)

Yeah the interlude between Arc 3 and 4, I guess it's inconsequential but TC skips the Natsuki Rem chapter. That chapter is in the LN too and it's not marked like any of the IF chapters so it's definitely 100% meant to be read. I believe including it adds to Subaru's suffering which improves the atmosphere and tone of the first half of the Arc.

I bet you haven't read any of it. Like this nigger who has only heard of how things relating to Rem were cut to push Emilia more.

I've read it. It isn't better.

He loves her, all the same.

>find river
>build van down by the river
>live in said van
>also spelunk felt's booty bunker

Though assuming I'd have to kind of somewhat follow the story
>do as he did for a bit
>settle down with rem in some backwater town after realizing that following along with the "plot" is too much effort and make demon babies and die for real or some shit

Attached: kijcmdm2enh21.png (969x1192, 717K)

It's complicated.
See, with the exception of a few chapters, only the latter half of WCT's arc 4 is actually translated. The first half is an in-depth summary with some of the dialogue directly thrown in. So after reading the interludes on WCT, move on to TranslationChicken's arc 4 translation, then switch to WCT's for the latter quarter-or-so that TC hasn't done yet. From there, you'll have to play it by ear; WCT has (almost) all of the currently-translated arc 5 material (the parts they don't have are on Reddit, I think), then for arc 6, most chapters are on WCT, but the first few are on Remonwater, and a handful of the middle chapters are actually on TranslationChicken.

>who has only heard of how things relating to Rem were cut to push Emilia more.
Ah yes who can forget the most magnificent and heroic being to ever grace Sanctuary in 400 years

Got it, thanks user.

Some great scenes for Garfiel, Roswaal, Puck, and especially Ram were also butchered though. It's not just about Emilia and Rem.

>most magnificent and heroic being
Is that really in the LN? I’ve heard it said a lot but it just seems too comical to be real

>Some great scenes for Garfiel, Roswaal, Puck, and especially Ram were also butchered though.
don't forget Brotto and the Witches' tea party, I think the character that lost the most has to be Subaru himself

section 7; emilia finds ram and ros in the snow, her yelling in the same as the WN, the difference is the arrival of the oousagi. lewes told her to watch out for dangerous witchbeasts along the way, and;
>Emilia: "'I've done enough'; I refuse to accept those words from anyone. As long as I'm still alive, [enough] won't do! —So, I refuse to give up on anyone!"
>Standing, Emilia spins around, instantly swinging her arm to send a wave of frigid air at the forest behind her. The witchbeast leaping at her freezes from head to toe in midair; a small, snow white being, with red eyes betraying it's malice.
—The witchbeast, [Oousagi], has finally come.
>Emilia: "Come at me. ... Because I am indeed the witch. And because Puck's here."
>The witch of the glaciated Elior Forest, and the great spirit who became her protector, Puck. —Who better to bait the squeaking horde clacking its teeth as it approached?
>Emilia placed a hand on its chest, touching the remain of the crystal hanging there, as if in prayer.
>—Not to pray for help, but as a vow to do what she'd said she would.
>Emilia: "Take Roswaal and Ram with you, back to the tomb... I promise, I'll keep all of you safe!"
>At Emilia's confident order, the maidens who resembled Lewes rushed to obey.
>This was the prerogative of the one who could direct the Lewes clones as they wished, regardless of right or wrong. —Emilia, however, was the most heroic and magnificent holder of the prerogative in four hundred years of Sanctuary's history (jesus fucking christ that just goes so fucking far that I don't even have the capacity to react right now).
>The breaths of the witchbeasts, approach step by step, were put to an end; Emilia cleared a bloodied path as she rushed to the tomb. The girls behind her followed as if she were a ruler they'd sworn endless fealty to.
>—Not a trace of cloudiness remained in Emilia's eyes or steps.
excuse me while I go bleach my brain of what I just read.

From mega.nz/#F!xjIykIZL!oQ_GFOH-BDqMCOrqJ_C81A!RnpC1A7Z
Discount user's volume comparisons located in supplementary content

Is Tappei really that much of a elf faggot or is it his editors? How can you write a line like that unironically

Attached: 63546A6C-9025-454C-B45E-45B4BEC9A8E9.jpg (1280x1556, 452K)

Trying to improve my flew magical ability due training with oswald, take special items in order to die faster and less painfully (like a poison pill etc...), learn some fighting style to be useful in battle and probably try a reletionship with Rem( not because waifu or anything, but mostly because she is probably the most avaiable,since emilia is kinda cockblocker and the fact she is destinated to be queen put her on a total different league from the mc)

I think it has to be the editors but we will never know for sure because it'd be like admitting to a murder. I don't get it, some of the scenes cut would have made great anime scenes akin to episode 15.

interchangeable parts
Assembly line

I'm too stupid for anything else, but at least I would go find some prostitute to fuck after getting money. I got too many fetishes I want to try.

>no Petra getting stabbed in Subaru’s arms
>no eyepatch Subaru
>no Satella possessing Subaru
>no Roswaal being choked out
>no I love sanctuary
>no Subaru using Lewes clones on garf
Blunder of the century

Some of Re:Zero's lore is pretty cool, like the reason everyone speaks Japanese is because a Jap was isekai'd centuries ago and is called "The Shogun" who was basically was Charlemagne and conquered a ton of tribes and unified them under one flag and culture

What happens if you replace Subaru with Senku?

Attached: Return from Zero.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

It would become shonnen garbage

you forgot this one too, I was really looking forward to some remix of Elegy for Rem but nope.

Attached: Rem (1640).jpg (3000x1875, 458K)

You wouldn't be in his position in the first place if you weren't Subaru. You would just be a random chucklefuck that witches weren't particularly interested in so you wouldn't have the reviving gimmick.
It's a tiny merit to Re: Zeros writing, I guess.

Super Scientist would be pretty good but would ultimately fail against the Archbishop of Greed

defend this

EMT!

What's the problem here?

You're thinking like a bitch
It's not
>What if I kill myself and don't come back
It's
>Even if I don't come back it doesn't really matter, I was suicidal before I got here and was going to die eventually anyways if it wasn't suicide it would be some random bitch murdering me because she thought I smelled funny

>if it wasn't suicide it would be some random bitch murdering me because she thought I smelled funny
it was more than him smelling funny but sure have no value for your own life and act like throwing it away is nothing

Assuming that you -won't- revive again is more absurd than assuming that you will if you've already died a couple of times and it has happened repeatedly.
To get the idea to abuse the respawn in the first place, you would have already had to have died multiple times from other factors.

Well, if I make it as far as the mansion, and I gained any sort of actual trust at all along the way, I would want to see if I could start making black powder.
It's not terribly original but with enough charcoal, bat shit, a lab, and an assistant I'm sure it could be done and would make for a nice plot arc.

Fucked first asked questions later

key points for me would be

>develop efficient, mostly painless method of suicide, likely via poison
>spend several cycles learning new skills, especially reading/writing, and also combat/magic
>develop method of conveying return by death without explicitly saying anything, like hiding a sentence explaining it by writing one word at a time in a different ink as part of a larger document

Something sort of like that happened in the world's western region, but it's not the reason everyone speaks the same language. That's just plot convenience.

>Develop efficient, mostly painless method of suicide.
That's probably easier said than done--particularly if you're preoccupied with Re:Zero's plot--but sure.
>Spend several cycles learning new skills, including combat/magic.
I'm sure there's a lot you could learn (although you would need to find competent mentors willing to take you under their wing), but both of those disciplines are largely physical, and you don't retain your physical condition when you return by death. Just knowing how to swing a sword, or how to cast a spell, won't be enough to make you effective if your body and gate are trash. And even if you could overcome that somehow, you would still need to be prepared to spend decades-worth of time at those activities to be worth your salt in the Zeroverse.
>Develop a method of conveying return by death without explicitly saying anything.
Won't work. It's the act of sharing forbidden knowledge that is punished, not the words themselves.

He was a big loser in episodes 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 and 18(mindbroken in 15). He got better from episode 19 onwards.

>no eyepatch Subaru
Good riddance. Eyepatches are overrated.
>no Satela possessing Subaru
Unnecessary shit
>no Subaru using lewd clones
Cheap fanservice

Its not about strength user, its about weapons training with firearms.
>muh strength
That is irrelevant once guns are in the mix.

My thought isn't with particular episodes.
I'm thinking of the little things he constantly did.
Like overestimating his abilities
dying multiple times by stupid things
not being cautious in a clearly dangerous world and thinking it's some sort of videogame
not asking more questions or trying to dig deeper
trying to look cool and ending up looking like an idiot
doing the exact same things the next day after being obviously killed the prior

He manages fine, and he ends up doing the right things, but as a human being, if he didn't have that power to respawn he would literally be some rotting corpse in a dark alleyway, 25 minutes after he arrived in the world, beaten by 3 measly thugs.

I would die even more often

>no Subaru using lewd clones
(You)

>streamfag lolol what a faggot lolol
sorry but but inb4ing doesnt take away that you really are a faggot

Attached: hng.jpg (1296x902, 73K)

everything

My first and second death would probably relatively similar. Assume thebl respawns are the result of failing to stop Elsa. Once I meet Rinehart have him deal with Elsa instead of just treating him as a messenger. When he asks about how I know about Elsa try to pass off the knowledge as a divination or something, Hopefully this gets past the Satella filter.
At the Mansion, as reward I'd ask to have the twins teach me to read, write and train me for combat instead of becoming Ros' bitch. When the first loop at the mansion ends I'd be confused as hell because when I was watching the Anime I thought Subaru had not died and that the respawn was due to failing a challenge, not necessarily triggered by death. So I think I would have a hard time in the mansion trying to find 'the quest' and with Rem's suspensions.
I could go on but it's not like anyone with read this.

Wife Rem, Treat Emilla like a little sister instead of blindly falling for her. Probably try to kill Ros in Arc 4.

This guy gets it. If Rem hadn't stumbled into relevance as waifu bait later on, Ram would be remembered more as the 10/10 she is. Her scenes when Rem is dead and she goes berserk hunting down Barasu is heart wrenching and is hard for me to endure, desu. Rem is ok but when Ram is good she is really, really good.

Although I shouldn't need to say this, pic related is the only true answer.

Attached: 12.jpg (1280x1837, 510K)

Your guns would be of mediocre use at best in a world where magic is fairly common and super deadly. You could definitely gain some standing as a "sorcerer" especially if you could keep gun's inherent flaws a secret. Limited and necessary ammo, loading time, predictability and so on. Somebody like the people in the mansion would destroy you, possibly even if you had the jump on them somehow. A creature like Elsa would butcher you without trying. That said, you could certainly lay low some noblemen or whatnot and be an outstanding soldier if you didn't run into competent magic users. You also would have your own magic gate so that could turn out handy.

Your only real advantage would be the novelty factor and complete unpredictability of you capability. Frankly, though, smart money is on a handful of career soldiers with bows over you.

You just have to work that to your benefit. He is not malicious or evil for the sake of it. He is simply ruthless to the extreme in pursuit of one goal. Make yourself useful. At this point in the story he doesn't rely on his Gospel to predict all outcomes so you'd have an easier time getting in good with him, especially since you'd innately have unique knowledge as a victim of truck-kun from another world.

To answer OP's question, like pretty much all situations, rando armchair experts would fucking fail as least as hard as any protagonist. You're not the people who kick ass in the zombie apocalypse due to clever planning, you're all dead in the first few episodes. The more you're convinced that you're too smart for that to be the case, the more likely it is to absolutely be the case.

If I were stuck in Subaru's shoes, I'd be stuck in his shoes. Not with some external bird's eye view or perspective. You don't know if you can come back, each time it's a what-if. His deaths are always agonizing and you'd do anything you could to avoid the pain, for starters.

Attached: the internet.png (1280x1476, 1.91M)

It makes perfect sense if she's just pulling his soul into different timelines set before the branching point for his life. Not really reversing time, but more subverting time.

>Subaru's future is in the past
A very apt description of his life in the new world, actually.

Petra absolutely wants him. Echidna likes him.

>That is irrelevant once guns are in the mix.
Magic > guns. You wouldn't even be able to beat Emilia with a gun, or Betelgeuse, or the shaman girl and her dogs

>Not thirst over the first woman I see like a fucking autist.
That's no what autism is.

Attached: 10-1903.png (800x450, 300K)

At least get a fucking crossbow and a dagger. Better than not having literally any weapon.

Step 1.
Find Betty.
Pat Head.

Step 2.
Find Rem.
Pat Head.

Step 3.
Go back to either step 1 or 2.

Petra, Echidna, and recently Shaula. With the exception of Petra, those aforementioned two are ancient entities that existed during the times of Satella, the Witch of Envy. Subaru has a secret unknown knack at not only attracting daughters, but immortal beauties as well. In a non canon IF route (imagine if the sin of Envy was not the main focus of the series, but Pride. That's what this IF route is about) he even manages to woo Elsa, but he needs to fucking manipulate, slaughter and burn an entire country to do that. He was also extra high on Emilia autism that time so that made him blind to the Semen Demon he managed to attract

The IFs are just edgy fap stories for fanboys, don't use them.

I wish there was an isekai with an Akagi type of protagonist. This is the type of real men that we need to save this genre

Beako If

That's exactly the point, though, and why Subaru is one of the better isekai MCs. He's a pathetic kid who dropped out of high school and chose to be a shut-in instead of a productive member of society. After being isekai'd, he (along with much of the audience, apparently) expects everything to magically change, that he will get to start his life over and be a hero, that his "under-appreciated" talents would reveal themselves to be highly valuable, and that his vacuous lifestyle would finally be rewarded. Instead, he's faced with the reality that a gutless, entitled kid with no practical skills is no more valuable to a fantasy world than he was to ours, and that while putting up a heroic front may initially fool people, it'll inevitably fall apart when push comes to shove, because it's not genuine; he's a toxic loser, not a gallant hero. To get the life that he wants, Subaru has to put in the work and build himself up from scratch, from zero, like everyone else. It's only after he understands this that he starts to become less insufferable, and rightly so.

yes,
I will enjoy every second of this second life.
I will follow the way of jew loli and learn bussiness

EXACTLY!
The show is interesting because he properly gets punished for what he does and not a power trip for him.
I think the more you learn how much of a loser he is the more impactful it becomes because of the very reason you said.

Well, gee, user, thanks for reminding us we can't blow up tanks with a .45. I'll be sure to get rid of all of them so I can be an unarmed cuck. So, what the fuck are you gonna do then, faggot? Throw fucking avocado toast at the magies? Dumb nigger, he can't just instantly fucking be good at magic because of that gate bullshit, and he can't improve his body between returns. The only thing he can improve is personal skill and knowledge that doesn't change, AKA, physical rules of the world, like what fucking goes boom. Even the different returns aren't all the exact same because he tried some edge of tomorrow shit and it didn't work, either.

Attached: Evolution of the Ork.jpg (1280x1816, 625K)

I like this premise. The story is about a guy that can revive when he dies but he doesn't die ever because he thinks only pathetic people get to reach that state. How does that sound?

>Ayamatsu end
I just looked this up, christ the edgy in me prefers this over the actual show. At least Subaru isn't a fucking useless piece of shit here.

Make sure people don’t call me bowelblaster.

Probably had a nervous breakdown and not pursue Emilia. Then fuck off to whatever peaceful place there is and live out the rest of my days ordinarily.

She is so best girl, I don't understand why the other girls exist.

Tell everyone and their mom that their gay ass world is full with retards incapable of getting their shit together for more than 5 fucking seconds and thus, beyond salvation. Then, spread havoc.

Attached: mucho muy importante.jpg (261x196, 7K)

FUCK Elsa
>Inb4 you can't
When you have literally infinite chances, you'll through sheer luck make her wetter than a fountain on one of your attempts.
>But what about Emilia
FUCK Emilia. Not in the "my penis inside of her vagina" way, but the "I don't care what happens" way.

Attached: 1528735685062.jpg (1222x1782, 1.19M)

I would have married Beako and then spent a few months rubbing my dick all over her 5head.

Attached: 57809994.jpg (858x1200, 951K)

Ignore plot, fuck around in fantasy world

Would it be possible to get Elsa to fall for you?

Attached: ReZero Elsa.jpg (869x1535, 1.17M)

If given infinite time, a monkey can by sheer chance write a Shakesperian sonnet.
If given infinite retries, a beta can by sheer chance charm Elsa.

Attached: 1464731332213.jpg (850x1258, 84K)

All you need to do is become a mass murderer

Crossdress.

Attached: Subaru the Maid 1.jpg (600x881, 246K)

Attached: Subaru the Maid 2.jpg (600x878, 243K)

Attached: 58920358_p0.jpg (1358x1302, 1.19M)

Attached: Subaru (63).jpg (624x511, 40K)

Dark Lord Subaru managed it. You just have to really hate her and want to kill her, but don't because you need her for your goals.

>IF
Lol.

still canon

>still canon
What? The IFs aren't canon.

How butchered is Arc 4 in the novel
I'm almost done reading it in the WN and it's my favourite arc so far

Attached: 1477810746130.gif (500x281, 1.6M)

Well, for starters, I wouldn't risk my life for some random ass bitch who I met in some back street brawl. Bitches are not worth going through emotional and physical pain for. Subaru is a retard for doing everything he did. I on the other hand would run as far away from the big cities as possible, and settle down in the quietest place that one can find. There I would live a quiet and safe life. And if something does go wrong (monster attack or something), then I guess I restart and move to an even quieter place.

>the works of a particular author or artist that are recognized as genuine.
>"the Shakespeare canon"
They are written by the author. He never attaches any sort of disclaimer saying "pleases disregard any event or piece of information in here as it's not apart of the main continuity"

>The IFs aren't canon
What you mean to say is that they aren't apart of the main continuity.

very, the general structure is the same but the only thing you can call it is butchered.

Autism.

just bored and shitposting but you can't refute that the Re:EXs are canon.
ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/

They're not canon and not part of the main continuity.

It's not. Just some unimportant scenes cut out from side characters and more praising EMT for being the best and cutest.

Subaru x Rem storyline is it's own canon even if it's not part of the main continuity. The author even occasionally continues it.

Sure Remfag. If you say so. I 100% believe you. Yep yep.

第三章84 『ただそれだけの物語』
2013/03/30 01:00 (改)

第三章幕間 『竜車での一幕』
2013/04/01 01:09 (改)

第三章断章 『ナツキ・レム』
2013/04/01 12:00 (改)

第三章幕間 『イタダキマス』
2013/04/03 01:00 (改)

第三章幕間 『それぞれの、誓い』
well would you look at that, it's in the LN and later the anime too.

can·on1
/ˈkanən/
noun
noun: canon; plural noun: canons; noun: canon of the Mass

the works of a particular author or artist that are recognized as genuine.
"the Shakespeare canon"

Sorry but you're wrong.

It won't be in the anime because it's not canon. Please cease your seething, Remfag. This is getting ridiculous.

fuck off retard

>not canon
>entire chapter in the LN
>official character designs
I think you're the one here seething, all you can cry is "not canon" even though it's in the LN and the WN. Cry more that no one cares for your waifubait.

Attached: Re_Zero_Volume_9_15.jpg (1134x1600, 577K)

wait the next thing he is going to say is the LN isn't canon like someone did a few threads ago

Look, it's obviously just a little "nice" story to calm down the Remfags. I don't know why we are even talking about this. Should be obvious. It's not canon, just something to contain the autism.

I think I'm done talking about this. It's getting late and I must fap before sleep.

please tell me how something published in the LN isn't canon

That Rem IF thing is a non-canon bonus thing included in the volume.

i amn't him but if stories aren't canon.

So then why does it interrupt the novel then? If so shouldn't it be at the end and be labeled "Bonus Story"? Get out your LN and tell me what it says. It doesn't say bonus story.

shut up, you don't know what you are talking about.

Refer and to his WN page,
第三章84 『ただそれだけの物語』
2013/03/30 01:00 (改)

第三章幕間 『竜車での一幕』
2013/04/01 01:09 (改)

第三章断章 『ナツキ・レム』

Look, think of it however you want.

So you're wrong and conceding after leaking your seething drool all over this thread. Goodnight faggot.

No, I'm right, but this argument is pointless. Just think of it however you want, ok?

If you're right then why don't you have anything more substantial then the statements "it isn't canon", "its a bonus story" when there is nothing to indicate so to prove your point?

Look, just think of it however you want. I'm right and you're wrong, but if it makes you feel better, you can think how you want.

do you know what means "if"?

where does it say IF?

Look, just think of it this way. I'm right and you're wrong, but if it makes you feel better, it's not your fault that you're wrong. It's your parent's bad genes that made you stupid which lead you to be wrong. So blame them, not me for you being wrong.

Retarded anons don't know what canon means. The IF stories are canon written by the author himself. But they're IF stories so they're not part of the main continuity, they're their own sperate canon.

>But they're IF stories so they're not part of the main continuity, they're their own sperate canon.
The Karagi IF is in a weird spot, to not read it would mean to literally skip a chapter in the LN Vol 9.

I think the more practical way of going about this would be just to build flintlocks, maybe muskets. Black powder isn't that overly complicated to create if you access to the right stuff, and without methods of precision machining, you're not going to get very reliable firearms.

A flintlock, or fuck, even just a blunderbuss would require a strong enough cast steel structure, black-powder, and some flint as the actual manufactured parts. All these things exist in the capital.

>"A creature like Elsa would butcher you without trying"

Sure maybe, but if she had no knowledge of you having, say, a coat pistol, you could have sat down at the same table as her, like when Subaru did and showed her his phone during the negotiations, one could have easily pulled out of coat pistol, cocked it, and shot her. She doesn't know what a pistol is. You could have blown a hole through her before she would have ever had the chance to know what the fuck you were trying to bargain with.

>"Your guns would be of mediocre use at best in a world where magic is fairly common and super deadly."

Again, perhaps in the context is if your goal is to fight magically or physically inclined people on the regular. But to the random street thug or hired merc? Its the best form of offense, so much so its a defense simply in the fact that its a deterrence. Its more for arming your own people. It takes ALOT less time to train a guy with a musket then in the art of sword/spear/etc. Most notably why armies started adopting muskets in place of swords starting in the 16th century was simple due to soldiers could have a weeks worth of training with a musket and cut down a veteran swordsman with YEARS of experience in the blink of an eye.

Attached: 0195.jpg (1960x1307, 96K)

Make the return after dying count. Don't get involve with emilia and investigate every single thing that revolves around that bitch from afar. Including her friends as well as enemies. Let the bitch and everyone die and you will die a couple of times too but after a couple of deaths, you'll know every single thing about her. Oh, and also find a way to become rich while doing all that. Learning a skill like what Subaru did was stupid but then again he is a teenager, we all do stupid things in that age. Come back make sure the bitch doesn't die and trusts you. Become rich so people will listen to you. Fuck everyone up with your superior knowledge of the world.

Subaru's really good at sewing and woman's fashion so you could do that

I'd probably follow the route of doing everything the same and then running away with Rem, go out to the country, make myself useful by teaching people basic things like crop rotation, better construction practices, etc and become somewhat of a local philanthropist.

I'd then go about spreading ideas in taverns, speeches, etc and create somewhat of a cult of personality.

I'd then use my accumulated funds to invest in musket manufacture, train a good amount of frustrated people inspired by my talks and then proceed to recreate the March On Rome to Lugnica.

Attached: 1200px-March_on_Rome_1922_-_Mussolini.jpg (1200x784, 239K)

No, more like gamble like one user pointed out but not only that but also invest, give advice to powerful people etc. Live long enough to gather as many info as you can before resetting. But hey, I was once mugged after suspecting I was walking towards a couple of muggers and thought of a plan. All went to shit when one of them punched me in the face. Totally frozen and couldn't do shit.

based
youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0

Attached: masked-rioter-throws-brick-at-police-riot-control-line-C58J6Y.jpg (863x1390, 211K)

>Would have asked Roswal to let me stay as a guest til I got in better shape, learned how to read, and in general got a better grasp on my situation as I tried to figure out how I got to this fantasy world and for what purpose.

While it's a nice idea, I'd feel totally awkward. Judging from how it went for Subaru, everyone will think you're a horrible, lazy mooch and go out of their way to avoid you.

>Everyone has their own reasons for wanting to become queen
>Emilia steps up
>"Uhhhh I want uhhhh everyone to be nice to each other and uhhhhhhhhhhh a world where people are uhhh nice?"

Fuck this bitch. Why does anyone like her.

She’s a perfect representation of a sheltered 14 year old girl who thinks world peace is possible

And that's not even her real reason. She just wants the human Kingdom's money and resources to save her elf village.

Fun things are fun, nice things are nice

But user she’ll be the most noble and heroic king in 400 years!

What's her tax policy?

She doesn’t even know what virginity is, you think she knows anything about taxes?

probably this

Attached: oldman_emilia.jpg (800x420, 40K)

Thinking you could possibly become any better at fighting without being able to train your body to absurd strengths people in that world possess. Sure, maybe you could get your reflexes decent, but it would be a waste of time.

You underestimate women’s fashion.

Ask Rem to step on me

Attached: C4E0B602-5C54-4D09-97C1-4226BF80354C.jpg (744x1044, 160K)

Motorboat Rem

Attached: B3A4ACA5-270A-449B-971A-E8AE9DFF2B5F.jpg (755x909, 186K)

Have you guys ever considered that there could be IFs for the minor sins as well? A vanity IF and a melancholy IF

Shit I meant Vainglory

Marry Ram

Attached: B50C699F-1265-47BA-B178-3E05E5E3EA95.jpg (968x886, 176K)

Learn as much as I can, die, repeat until I can read the language and know a lot.
Learn magic and then build a team.

I’m putting together a team. You in?

Attached: 0E5B4074-A9BC-4101-9E90-7DB49BB0EADD.jpg (901x1200, 610K)

Let's be honest, if the implication of getting to fuck Emilia's tight puss was to die 17 times, none of us would go through that.

That said I would try my best to use death to my advantage like in groundhog day. Learn a ton of skills, look for ways to make use of the loop, but how much time do you really have each loop? Like 30 days?

>ruining magical sword fighting land with g*ns

fuck you

>but how much time do you really have each loop? Like 30 days?
No limit, only when you die do you reset. We don't have confirmation that the "checkpoints" are related to Emilia so what if the checkpoint moves to your 70th birthday or some shit and you're stuck as a geezer for ever

>We don't have confirmation that the "checkpoints" are related to Emilia
I mean it’s pretty obvious

But what if it’s just a coincidence? In the IFs the reset points are different, Subaru reset some 400 times to kill Betelgeuse and Emilia was no where near him

I don’t mean physically near him but related to him but actually never mind Subaru’s doing everything for Emilia in the shadows so I guess they are related.

Gaze at Ram’s unclothed body

Attached: 31745CB4-674C-4E38-BB47-8AF0D08C636C.jpg (960x1200, 205K)

Get trapped in tight spaces with Ram

Attached: F9CDD4C9-8E44-4D63-BCCE-45C79D67D0D3.jpg (470x663, 103K)

would've fucked that purple bitch on site and stick that wooden sword up my ass

Attached: gross.png (565x481, 491K)

Do all these but with Ram instead

Attached: 9A65105E-5403-4F26-83A5-D92449A5106D.jpg (800x566, 176K)

stop

Go dates with Ram

Attached: 46F22000-07B0-4280-8366-71F7FC56EFEC.jpg (550x766, 161K)

Get RAM'd

You don’t like Ram?

Attached: 5456EA15-CFA7-4B10-8724-0E3169BF4C37.jpg (550x687, 78K)

Attached: nasty.jpg (525x525, 67K)

ram will never love you

>wanting to clown used goods

I’ll heal her with my pure, undying devotion.

Attached: 208702A1-5B5A-4657-9A16-B2FA6904AF67.jpg (480x677, 80K)

Attached: 4966CFE9-FBC4-4B8D-B984-1FC421ADA690.jpg (400x2000, 232K)

Probably everything from the start and I may not even have met Emilia in the first place, its really impossible to say.
However, I may end up dying a shitload more than Subaru if the conditions to advance beyond that point require me to save Emilia and the runt in that tavern, both of whom I may not even meet before dying multiple times.

The first user ever who fucking paid attention.

Git Gud. So what if you can come back from death, you need to git gud. His reality was a From Software game.

>Dodge roll though sword
>get hit anyway
Bugged game mechanics

Would I understand the story better with repeated watches as an animeonly?
I like manga but find LNs kinda lame. I still have no clue what the whale was about or the story going into season two will be about

Holding hands with Ram!
Going on dates with Ram!
Eating hot tatoes with Ram!
Getting mercilessly mocked as a sexual deviant by Ram!

Attached: 1539833164233.jpg (718x1000, 270K)

I recently binged the anime and goddamn I hate the MC for rejecting Rem. Rem is a good girl with a self defense flail. Also not sure why you guys want Ram so much, do you just like verbal punishment?

You would probably understand it more if you watched it again but really you should just read the Web Novel translations.
Season 2 looks like its going to cover Arc 4 which is the best Arc in the whole series.

Attached: bcde8eff2c2c3cef9bb2dd2859751cc46070c87612ffdefdbad68f13077c6180.jpg (2191x1600, 765K)

>Arc 4 which is the best Arc in the whole series.
was*

Scene cut from the anime.
>[Rem: Say “I love you”…]
>Rem spilled these words out with a faint, frail voice while looking up at Subaru.
>In her vision which had become blurred by the swell of tears that gushed up, she saw Subaru shake his head. After that, Subaru brought his face close to her and said,
>[Subaru: I love you(suki da)]
>[———–]
>[Subaru: I love you(daisuki da). Isn’t that obvious…If you aren’t with me, I can’t live on…]
>It was his true feelings. If you were to say that this was when he spilled everything out, that wouldn’t be an exaggeration and would be an accurate statement. If it wasn’t for her, he wouldn’t come this far. >If she were to disappear, he would not be able to live on.
>[Rem: Ahhh…I’m happy…]
>Accepting Subaru’s confession, Rem felt a tear alongside her closed eyes. Taking in Subaru’s words happily, her face quickly blushed. Soon after, it now really did seem that all power within her body had departed.
>[Subaru: Wait…]
>[Rem: I love you(aishiteimasu), Subaru-kun]
>[Subaru:Don’t fuck with me, stay by my side. You’re going to leave me with regrets again!?]
>Subaru could not bear to live in a near future where Rem would cease to exist. Along with knowing this fact since long ago, her existence still has become sooo much more important to him, compared to long ago. So,
>[Subaru: In the future where I talk while smiling, I need you…I don’t want this]
>[Rem: In that future, is it okay if I stay by your side?]
>[Subaru: ….Isn’t the answer obvious? I won’t let you go to anyone else’s side.]
>Wiping off her tears that were suspended on her eyelids, Subaru looked straight at Rem and said:
>[Subaru: You are mine. I won’t let anyone have you.]
>[Rem: Proposal accepted!]
>[Subaru: Heh?]
Raw Version ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/138/
WN Eng Version remonwater.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/rezero-web-novel-translated-scene-of-rem-feigning-her-death/
LN Yen Press Version pastebin.com/XPWB6xPr

>I like manga but find LNs kinda lame. I still have no clue what the whale was about or the story going into season two will be about
The manga barely adds anything compared to the anime, to truly understand and not play guesswork you have to read the LN/WN.

Re:Zero isn't really a story suited for anime because how much goes on inside the MC's head.

How the fuck should I know I don't watch shit anime

Sleeping with Ram!

Attached: Subaru (262).jpg (800x566, 116K)

brilliant post my good sir

Chaining Ram to the wall in your basement!

Attached: 1522978597994.jpg (600x847, 155K)

Sitting by the fire with Ram!

Attached: Ram (52).jpg (800x781, 614K)

I haven't finished reading 5 or 6 because there (or at least weren't any) complete translations so I can disagree fully.
but Arc 6 is going to need more kino then just Stand Up to be better then 4 imo

Over the line pal

Attached: Party's over.jpg (313x338, 63K)

I think user was trying imply something about the Duality of Man, Sir! Less commonly known as the LN changes.

Come on man, you wouldn't want to feed Ram when she's chained to the wall at least once?

Attached: Duality of Man.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Think about it

Attached: 1522979405530.jpg (550x780, 85K)

does he ever ditch the track suit?

>LN translations call her Echidna instead of Echidona
Why does this keep happening!

Attached: Computer Cat.png (1500x2212, 176K)

In arc 6 yes

I'm pretty sure he wheres butler attire once he start working at the mansion and then wears the tracksuit in his causal time

They also translated "I Love Emilia" to "I like Emilia" during From:Zero

>wheres
*wears
fucking hell, I need to go to bed

The tracksuit was destroyed in Arc 1, Rem made a copy of it

Fuck, you're right
>“…Rem.”
>“Yes?”
>When he called her name, she quietly responded.
>He lifted his face. He looked straight ahead. He gazed into Rem’s eyes.
>Softly, gently, they awaited the reply from Subaru’s lips.
>So he wanted to be the Subaru Natsuki she loved so much.
>“—I…like Emilia.”
>“—Yes.”

Attached: 324767695.jpg (518x284, 14K)

I thought she just patched it up

bits of it were too destroyed to patch up plus it's made of a unknown material so it's not like she has any spare tracksuit material on hand

Patlash

Attached: Patlash.jpg (1198x1800, 610K)

said illustration that Fluffy appears in, I was baffled for years who the fuck was he and why was he in here until now. Now you'll know the truth behind Fluffy as well.

Attached: Happy_family.jpg (2204x1600, 2.23M)

What were they thinking

Reminder that he wanted Rem and she rejected him.

If even Rem felt she was more a threat than Emilia then she needed to be taken down a notch.

Is it really that hard to just use the what the anime already had for official subtitles?

Attached: 66748162.jpg (226x207, 17K)

The actual Best Girl and winner of the Subarubowl.

What is even worse is Pack. Even in Quartet it is subtitled as Puck. Do they just not care about being consistent?

Attached: 281147480.gif (346x194, 1.84M)

LN and anime are entirely different groups

based

To the beach with Ram!

Attached: 70982226_p0.jpg (2000x2838, 2.06M)

Attached: DaQmJt7VAAc2MW4.jpg (450x717, 44K)

>muskets vs magic
This will totally go well.

the anime came well before YP published vol 1. It should be a far assumption that the people reading the english books have already watched the anime. Why start using different translations of names when most of the audience already is used to one?

[x] Don't fall in love

You think your heart can escape the allure of Ram?

Attached: 72964432_p0.png (848x1200, 498K)

Die more, cry more

Not take 3 deaths to realize I'm in a time loop.

Attached: saikebook.jpg (368x538, 69K)

Autistically make image macros for Ram!
Doing it for her for Ram!
Cucking Rem with Ram!
Marriage with Ram!

Attached: do-it-for-nee-sama.gif (2756x1575, 1.66M)

Attached: DkptazDUwAAB7f6.jpg large.jpg (734x938, 95K)

Any of those end with Emilia dead and Pack freezing the country

Doubtful. Reinhard was in town during the loot house incident, so Puck would probably have only had a few minutes at best to wreak havoc.

My life isn't such a mess that I'd be happy to be thrown into a world where I am very likely to die, so I wouldn't sperg out and be an autist because "I'M AN ISEKAI PROTAG!". So I'd probably do better than him, it's not like Subaru has any major qualifications or skills aside from RbD, which anyone in his position gets anyway.

sauce good sir?

Not fallen in love

-Ignore Emilia for now
-quickly find a library
-Try to learn the local language as well as all kinds of magic spells, including the forbidden ones
-Return by death and repeat until I'm more experienced in using magic
-Locate Reinhard and inform him about the theft. Tell him to give a message to a certain silver haired girl.
-Try to stall the witch with random chat until Emilia arrives
-The usual fight
-Go to the mansion to get hired as a butler
-Try to use my previously learned magic abilities to rid of the disease that's been trying to kill the twins.
-Trreat Rem indifferently. Make sure sheour relationship stays platonic.
-After the drama is over, repeat the next day several times to get stronger.
-Skip the princess selection ritual to search for witch cultists.
-Annihilate the first cult group, but more cultists appear. Get killed for trying to fight them alone.
-Leave Rem at the mansion and go to the Princess selection ritual, but look for Reinhard instead of causing a scene
-No luck. Try alternative methods until I run into the giant flying monster.
-Rest is same as the anime except Rem stays at the mansion for the most part. She appears with Ram to block me and my allies path on our way to the village.

Wait wtf? So he loves Rem but is compelled to autistically chase Emilia because witch or something?

I love how retards ITT talk about using Return By Death like it were a simple load function in a videogame. Even specops (people with a lot more balls than any of us) who have a near death or traumatic experience, or lose a limb often have to take years of counseling and are often never completely cured.

Subaru gets by because it's fictional, dying in real life would absolutely turn you into a fucking wreck.

Attached: 956435498332.jpg (351x351, 21K)

I'm more intelligent them him and more in control of my dick. So I'd probably just work on impressing a merchant with my ability to fucking read, disregard whores, and try to live a normal immortal life.

Or maybe just git gud?

Plus when in normal situations where niggas, you know, go not dying for years; people won't even discover they have the ability to "le masterplan it"

>Treat Rem indifferently
This won't fly. Without getting her to like you much of your life becomes hell. Think about everything she helped with physically/emotionally.

I won't need Rem since I'd already be tough as heck with all that magic training.

>he thinks the fear of dying with a good chance of coming back to life is the same as the fear of dying permanently
you cannot be this stupid

I'm sure all the faggots on Yea Forums that became shutins due to being bullied in school have the mental fortitude to withstand that. If only Subaru were more like you, he'd have aced it, right?

Become Rapeman

You still wouldn't be Gandalf. Rem has physical prowess.

This, Rem is the best support in Re:zero as Emotional Support

It's the shinji situation all over again. Would the average user struggle to adapt? Sure. Would they struggle as much as these pussified MCs? I honestly doubt it. If you're too much of a wimp yourself to even comprehend the possibility, then there's nothing left to say on the matter.

I also love how you conveniently ignore the fact that the only reason Subaru makes any actual progress is because the writer only makes him experience a few painful deaths at the beginning of every arc then has the stars align for him to make it to the next checkpoint.

Based. You're basically time traveling to a slightly-less retarded medieval world.

>as much as these pussified MCs?
Subaru's workout routine alone puts him above most anons, not to mention again he has fictionalized mental fortitude. You think you're going to get gutted by Elsa and walk it off? You'd be a shaking nervous wreck if not catatonic, and good luck sleeping for the next few months when you'd feel phantom pains/sensations just closing your eyes.
>If you're too much of a wimp yourself
Ironic, because it's always the ones with no experience in real life injury that grossly underestimate what it's like.
>the only reason Subaru makes any actual progress is because the writer
Yeah, and you wouldn't have plot armour and/or railroading, so you'd fare even worse.

You wouldn't be able to read, though?

>Ironic, because it's always the ones with no experience in real life injury that grossly underestimate what it's like.
Bingo. You will NEVER hear a soldier who has been at war and gotten a serious injury say how easy and trivial it is. Go ask anyone, especially special forces operators that really were in the deep shit when it hit the fan and see what they say, there's tonne of interviews of those people around and they all say it's serious shit you don't just laugh off.

The only people that trivialize violence are people that never experienced it, that's why modern audiences don't flinch when some guy gets cut in half on screen, but 500 years ago things were very very different.

>Learn how to fight
>Learn magic
>Lift
Also don't go to that queen cadet meeting and fuck over Emilia when she goes out of her way to make me promise to just stay home all day.

Lick the feet.

I'd find a method that doesn't involve the twins.

Like you're any better. Get off your high horse.

Playing lone wolf won't get you very far. If you don't develop relationships early on you'll have nobody to help you in your times of need.

She might just kill you for that

I'd develop relationships... just not a romantic one with Rem. Crustch is better anyway.

Crusch belongs to Ferris and Fourier.

The thing is, I'm choosing a very safe rout here with no nonsense. Knowing the story of re zero there are events that happen if you are there or not like conti and the cult killing everyone in the mansion. I think I could avoid dying and try doing my own thing there until the point those happen. I'll probably get the reset once the world is destroyed and I'll have to figure out how the hell am I supposed to stop it.
So I guess. kind of inevitable.

She's taken already. You have no chance.

Attached: Happy Family 17.5.jpg (1198x1000, 446K)

I like the first few steps until:
>return by death till I'm a pro at everything
Except you don't know you have the power untill you died several times like subaru.
You are talking as if you know what is going to happen already, that's not something you could do if you were just thrust into a new world.

Even if you were thrust into the world of re zero, you probably take a while before acting on the decision that it's just like the anime or manga.

This
Also people are talking about return by death like they will be told they have it.
Any person that died and was somehow brought back would be paranoid as fuck not knowing when their power will stop working. we as viewers know, but the person has no clue if his respawns are limited.

A paralle to this would be DBGT. everyone on earth thought the dragon balls were just a thing they can use forever untill it bit them in the ass big time. you never know when your super special power may run out or hit its limit.

subaru killed himself after being possessed by conti after the big skywhale battle. He could have died and oops he's suddenly gotta fight the whole whale fight all over again.

Isn't she getting creampied on the regular by the clown?

So? Every girl above the age of 13 is getting creampied regularly

Die repeatedly until I got mad. Except I wouldn't have bothered to socialize with the cast and so there would be no one to save me.

Get gud

>toxic
Kys

cheat at a casino

>he's a toxic loser
He was never a bad person in the real world, he ended up getting anxiety over school because he never really learned to socialize properly.

Why can't he train physically the old fashioned way? He can't stack it with RBD the way he could purely cognative skills, but he could still make noob gains in sidereal time.

He is in good physical shape as he stayed /fit/ as a neet. The people in that world are just naturally stronger and capable of growing more than earthlings.

That is not how it works. You can win a lotto if it exists because you (probably) have no influence on the outcome.
If you go to a casino you are actively infuncing the outcome just by being there. You might be able to get the same roulette roll the first time but after that it's all different.

>You are talking as if you know what's going to happen
Don't we all?

she is "sharing" her "mana"

>what would you have done differently in his position
That's the OP, not how would you play the world now that you know what's gonna happen.

No, the trick is to go to this world's Florence or Amsterdam and start predicting securities. At the very least, you shouls be able to purchase shares in voyages, and if a conplex market for bonds and joint-stock company equity exists, all you need is a little cyanide and some seed capital to get rich.

>pulling his soul into different timelines
It's been proven to not be the case

correct me If I'm wrong but isn't the world going to end in less than a few months because Emilia will die and her spirit go Apocalypse now mode and destroy everything? so it would be pointless to have life-long plans anyway

Attached: 774 tears.png (385x545, 198K)

>proven
When was it proven? Echidona siad that it could be either. Did something new come out of arc 6?

Reinhard would be able to stop Puck before he got too far.

Is he the strongest character in the entire novel? Or maybe Pandora but I haven't seen enough to judge

Satella is the strongest but is contained. The dragon is supposed to be strong as well.
But Yes, Rein is the strongest we've seen by a significant margin.
I don't think anything new has been written about Pandora.

>Echidona
Emiria
Rozuwaaru
Petora
Ferikkusu

Sorry couldn't help it as I've seen people arguing for it over Echidna

rein can literally one shot puck

Attached: 1553824006768.jpg (848x738, 139K)

So puck was the threat all along? Why that little...

Did you forget the part where he killed Subaru like 3 times?

Based

Attached: 1500700421602.jpg (1920x1080, 158K)

What would sex with Ram be like?

Like heaven

Attached: 217BE144-73D6-442B-991B-E4EC778B72BC.jpg (849x1200, 309K)

>femdom
>feet
>disdain
>pegging

Puck only goes Nuclear if Emilia is killed. It's part of his contract with Emilia.

Hot

Ram is very cold and holds a lot of disdain,but in bed she's a real softie that enjoys slow and loving sex.

Attached: 1492359746092.jpg (640x909, 103K)

The witch cult would probably kill her in Roswaal's domain, which is a a good distance away from the capital, so decent chance Rein kills him before he gets there.
That said, in a world without Subaru Roswaal's gospel would probably look very different, perhaps he won't even get Emilia

>get isekaii'd
>immediately freeze to death because you spawn in the world right after Emilia's death

Artist?

>you (probably) have no influence on the outcome.
If you are within the event horizon of the lottery, you are necessarily influencing it.
You probably won't change the result, but you are influencing it.

faggot im not military fuck off with your roleplaying
im a pilot of my own volition

Attached: angery.png (1920x1039, 1.8M)

I wouldn't have gotten into the whole election mess in the first place
>get a hang around the world
>get a job
>live a peaceful life

Based
Why don't more people waifu her

So you would Tom Crux Edge of Tomorrow?

We're all a bunch of sad animeonlies who don't know anything about her yet. It's similar to why there are so few Beakofags. I'm working on fixing that for my part.

I'm an anime only and I think Betty is a treasure.

Isn't the witch and Emilia 2 different ppl

Rape Emilia and commit seppuku
repeat

yes

Don't get me wrong, I love her too, but I've heard a fair bit about her importance in the future that leads me to believe she'll be more loved than she is now. Also a lot of people miss what depth and character details she does have in the first three arcs due to the anime (understandably) minimizing her screentime, as well as the audience being generally incompetent.

Kind of funny how everyone in here with a plan go
>learn the world
>get a proper hold on it like a job or a house

Put a perspective on the kind of person who starts off in another world by trying out video game logic and dying in the first 30 minutes in the new world

give Ram a tiny Subaru to look after

Attached: DgNsCkxVAAAlRmG.jpg (460x649, 45K)

Been 10% less autistic. Maybe even 20% on a good day.

But I also wouldn't have demanded help or get latched on to the elfu as he did, so I'd probably be dead too.

I didn't peg her for the obligatory loli character. She seems pretty important and powerful.

I think it's the same for Emilia to be honest. She gets a "little" redemption arc too in Arc 4

That is adorable

>I didn't peg her for the obligatory loli character
Nor did I, but I'm sure some people immediately put her in that box, thus becoming completely closed off to looking at any of the depth or importance she might have.

While from what I've read so far she does improve somewhat I doubt it's enough to drastically improve her popularity once it's animated. I never hated her to be honest, but so far I haven't seen anything to raise my feelings concerning her above "mildly positive".

I would have impregnated emilia quickly

things didn't seem to change for LN, WN readers but the anime is probably going to be different

I'm still going to laugh my ass off and Rem being voted the favorite character at the end of Season 2 on crunchyroll

Attached: 66210870_p0.jpg (813x1181, 637K)

thats one tiny puck

puck comes in tiny, smol, and apocalypse sizes.

Aren't you forgetting Human sized Puck?

There are ways to die quickly though

Invent machines (engines too) and publish the discovers of electricity, make money, fuck Roswall, fuck Emilia and fuck everything

In complete honesty, I'd have fucked off.

This guy died like a half-dozen times after meeting Emilia. She is incredibly dangerous to be around. Instead, I'd find an adventure that doesn't get me killed so many times.

If I somehow survived the first arc, I'd ask for "Give me all the gold I can carry" then find the nearest brothel, get my crush out of my system.

I forgot this was a thing

Attached: Puck-re-zero-1024x410.jpg (1024x410, 54K)

keeps dying and repawning while trying to create engine cause conti gets to emilia and puck goes berserk

>he flies commercial aircraft instead of coole jets

Attached: 1544892163506.webm (720x404, 2.97M)

How has his cell phone not died after a few days? Magical phone charger somewhere?

Nippon flip phone folded 1000 times, his phone is a lot less sophisticated than modern smartphones so it uses less battery but some how it lasted over 2 months without dying

Sure, why not.

Dance with Ram

Attached: 6C696339-6F32-4454-B0AF-4CAB762640E9.jpg (750x530, 67K)

I think we hit the bump limit, boys
It was nice talking with you about how I'll fuck Crusch and I enjoyed making fun of subetaru with you.
I would also like to wish our pilot friend good luck with his training.
I wish that you one day will have the itasha version of a car. good day and goodbye.

we are still 10 posts away from bump limit dummy

There needs to be more Ram hentai

see

this

Wrong. these are her pets.
I thought threads started dropping around 450
I'll take that L, still good thread boys.

Reunite Ram with her sister —-.

Attached: ECEF1DEA-DC03-4390-883D-725198F629A6.jpg (550x636, 58K)

I'm still not exactly sure when I started caring more about the demon twins instead of the original waifu.

One is dead so user is halfway there

NICE!
I mean
condolences

>fucking Crusch
Enjoy catching dragon aids

Attached: 2F425224-6B46-479C-910D-B7929DF24189.jpg (1125x1560, 1.7M)

Sneaking peaks at Ram

Attached: 1502390231898.jpg (700x1120, 530K)

Don't worry, he won't get that far.

I'll fucking take it for a girl like that.
Would you not? what kind of a manlat wouldn't take a disease to be with the hottest girl in the world?
try me isekai me now pleya I'll show you

Attached: DsWmoi7UcAEbZ59.jpg (1200x501, 153K)

hey, kid, good luck with your piloting

Ram for the last post

Attached: DqEzfjlVAAALNzf.jpg (500x678, 52K)

Attached: crusch.jpg (210x240, 9K)