Fire Punch > Hunter X Hunter

Fire Punch > Hunter X Hunter

Let's be real, fire punch shits all over HXH from an artistic and storytelling perspective.

Prove me wrong

Pro tip : You can't.

Attached: Agni_fire_punch.jpg (894x1494, 604K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yaHdOKxqtoM
youtube.com/watch?v=vAjbBpXqSyU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I give you art since Togashi's art is hit or miss although the hits are really good but not in visual director, panel use, storytelling, characters, fights or anything else for that matter of importance.

I know this is a bait thread trying to morph into a Fire Punch thread but idgaf.

I can't. Fujimoto is literally a revolutionary when it comes to storytelling. The way we see Togata literally directing the story of the manga is Fujimoto doing a meta commentary on storytelling in general.

Well beating hxh isnt that hard anyways

>I give you art
stopped reading right here

Attached: 73574.jpg (2225x1000, 723K)

I still feel I'm being rused about HxH. People keep saying it's the greatest shonen of all time but every time I give it a look it looks so bad.
And that's not even getting into the napkin scribbles and the hiatuses.

The only impressive thing about those examples are the backgrounds and that shit is done by the assistants.

>That art
>Even passable
I mean I am not surprised by the lack of knowledge of a hunterfag when it comes to actual good art.

>I give you art
Nice try.

Togashi's fundamentals, sense of composition and paneling, and his understanding of anatomy, lighting, space/depth and expressions are unmatched.

Just look at the seamless combination of brushwork and hatching here against a plain white background to create a beautifully human depiction of Netero's last moments. Fire Punch is just some amateur shit with no sense of composition for shonenbabbies.

Attached: Netero death.jpg (1066x1176, 231K)

I honestly can't tell if you're joking.

I wish mods could ban Hunterfags who make these stupid threads. Yesterday was Snk vs HxH. now FP? What's next?

>garbage > garbage
this is what you said

Even as a low tier bait, your post is still shit.

Where's the background?

Well making fun of huntards is always entertaining so these threads never fail to make me laugh.

I can't be the only one who's barely seen HxH right? I used to watch it when '99 was airing on toonami back in the day but holy shit trying to watch it now is painful. Especially the '11 version. Just nothing happens

Togashi traces whenever he can and his character's faces literally never look the same at all times because of it.

They're both shitty series, only difference is that one is for reddit faggots and the other is for 16-year olds who think someone naming philosophers in their dialogue equates to genuine depth.

toga blatantly copies so badly it's hilarious
>youtube.com/watch?v=yaHdOKxqtoM
>youtube.com/watch?v=vAjbBpXqSyU

What is this thread even? It makes no sense to compare these two series.
After all firepunch is obviously superior in every regard

>they say it's a lucky shirt he only wears when he fights for real

Attached: 1553996510999.jpg (720x401, 44K)

>one is for reddit faggots
But Yea Forums has already accepted Fire Punch as an underrated Masterpiece.

remember though, it's too written too complex for the average person

>Believing the "hxh is for smart people" meme.
You guys are just pathetic.

Attached: 6176550-0025825422-hunte.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Youpi design was based

Attached: 0287-008.jpg (1066x1600, 461K)

Fujimoto draws like a kid from tumblr half the time

>HxH so based that every fandom on Yea Forums makes insecure threads comparing something to Togashi's masterpiece
Based

Attached: 3734.jpg (493x329, 116K)

OP here, I am only making these threads to see how hard you hunterbabies will reach to defend your "soft seinen" and knowing how little you guys have shitposted so far is good enough proof that you haven't read an actually kino series like Fire Punch.

>Wasting your time in order to make Hunterdaddies give you attention
Very based

Attached: 150157470.png (615x617, 188K)

Fire Punch is one of the most boring manga I’ve ever had the displeasure of reading.

And you fell for it, exactly what I expected. Except you don't have much to shitpost since you haven't even read fire punch.

It did. And it did right by doing so. Im Yea Forums and im telling everyone here, i accept Fire Punch AND HxH AND My Hero Aca as underrated Masterpieces.

>fire punch
>dude fucked his sister
10/10

Is it really good? I'll read it then

Attached: 447959.jpg (431x382, 98K)

Not exactly his sister.

Fujimoto has a very unique style when it comes to panelling. Also the whole manga is one experiment after another when it comes to storytelling. It's a quick read only 83 chapters.

>Is it really good?
I would say it's the most unique manga I have read based on its storytelling with how the author pretty much makes a meta commentary on storytelling in general throngh the manga. I can't say whether you will like it or not as it's not everyone's cup of tea but I can say for sure that you will be surprised, in a good way.

Alright then, thanks

Attached: 1553308250620.png (908x1007, 448K)

There’s still many stories to tell and many detours to take in Hunter x Hunter, but I would be okay to part with it here. Though I would miss it ever so dearly I would walk out knowing I went on one of the wildest rides of my life, knowing that I earnestly laughed and I earnestly cried with all of my soul. Hunter x Hunter is one of the most complete incomplete stories ever told, a story with infinite ideas that come to fruition ever so fantastically, a story with characters who endear me in my heart of hearts and a story I hope to never, ever forget. Thank you for everything, Hunter x Hunter. 10/10

She just looked like his sister

Fire Punch? more like Kino Punch

This is a bait thread but I wanna discuss Fire Punch so:

Which was more real persona of Judah; Luna or Judah?

The one that want to fuck agni

Luna, that was her expressing herself without constraints. Her father told her to act and she took it extremely seriously, which is why she was so relieved when her kingdom burned

user, you get it all wrong. Despite I love HxH, I'm looking forward for some series that will surpass it.
Unfortunately it's not this time :(

I've only read a little Fire Punch and don't want to judge all of it based off that alone but I've seen others describe the whole thing how I feel about it so far, is the series actually anything beyond being just ridiculously edgy?

It's just ridiculously edgy... but there are some jokes.

I don't think I ever found it edgy, sure there is gore and suffering but at its core it simply explores what it means to be a human