What manga do you think deserves an anime adaptation

Pretty self-explanatory. In my case, I think Cage Of Eden would be cool as an anime. I mean, it's kind of like Highschool Of The Dead but with prehistoric animals instead of zombies. And it's downright glorious (though I'll admit that the ending was a bit lackluster).

Attached: Cage_of_Eden_Volume_1_Cover.jpg (225x323, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

astra-anime.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And before anyone who hasn't read it asks, no there are no dinosaurs in this manga, unfortunately (unless you count birds)

Kanata no Astra, the whole thing

Hih, never heard of that one. What is it about ?

*Huh

Battle Royale

^This

Concrete girl

A full and faithful adaptation of Akira in 26 episodes.

No idea which studio would be up to the task tho.

Full 2 cour spirit circle adaptation

This already got an adaptation though, user?

Attached: Cage of Eden.jpg (960x1440, 108K)

>though I'll admit that the ending was a bit lackluster
Yes it was.

Also seconding this:
They better not jew out on the budget though.

Also, Isekai Mao got an anime adaptation but spirit circle probably never will.

I don't know who is adapting who anymore

Sword Dad
Fran a cute

Well, the manga was axed so the ending was rushed as hell

Jurassic park + Lost + highschool trip
it´s great, but people hate it for the most stupid reasons. Only major flaws are 2 overpowered characters, some characters being too lucky and animals being distributed conveniently. But for the rest, really recommended survival if you like stuff like Battle Royale or Biomeat nectar, wich also happen to be underrated.

You know this airs next season, right? astra-anime.com/

Young Castaways manga by the same author is also good and could make a benefit from a 1-cour anime adaptation. It sucks it´s so unpopular

Attached: Young castaways.jpg (302x450, 89K)

why do people ask for anime adaptations of manga that've already ended?

Attached: yumi ponder.jpg (498x500, 59K)

Yeah! I want adaptations of manga that haven't even begun yet!

Attached: 1448473323334.jpg (336x352, 41K)

Getsurin Ni Kiri Saku

Never gonna happen, too much guro and ecchi

Attached: 2AC0CE02-5B0A-4A13-9895-7510A883FC97.jpg (350x499, 45K)

4 cour anime adaptation by mappa or ufotable with izubuchi yutaka as the director.

Attached: kasane.jpg (300x426, 19K)

Never ever

Attached: Fujiyama-san wa Shishunki.jpg (1500x2133, 644K)

All day baby, all day.

Attached: LuciferAndBH.jpg (188x268, 22K)

Attached: 0001-001.jpg (1784x1200, 403K)

Three days of happiness

Holyland

An OVA please. Just re--read this Masterpiece and I confidently can say that Hisoka vs Chrollo is literally the greatest fight of any manga this decade.

Attached: HxH 350IQ.jpg (2073x2220, 2.27M)

>greatest fight of any manga this decade.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x343, 251K)

>giphy.gif

Attached: 1495807058857.png (282x251, 36K)

Did it ? I mean, I'm pretty sure there is no Cage of Eden anime, but I might be wrong

Hmmm, sounds interesting. I'll definitely take a look at this one

I remember binge reading this and already deciding the seyuu for each character... fuck, it deserves an anime so bad

Pic related plus anything made by Mizukami Satoshi.

Attached: World_Devil_c91p11.png (862x1220, 1004K)

I don't know why but I have this dream of HBO making an adaptation of Eden: Its an Endless World after GoT, as an anime it wouldn't work unless they get the best staff on the industry, but as a live action, and with the high budget of HBO it would work really damn fine.

No, there is no Cage of Eden anime. The joke is Lost is a live-action tv series by ABC that is almost literally identical to the manga. Seriously. And the other joke is Lost came out in 2004. Cage of Eden was released in 2008. The manga is a rip-off of the tv show...not the other-way-around; it's the manga that's completely unoriginal.

Oh, I see. Lost aired when I was a child back where I'm from so I barely remember it XD

Still, just because both have a similar concept doesn't mean that Cage of Eden is bad, tough

I can tell you, as someone who graduated HS a year after Lost started, I had 4 years of that show done when CoE started. The parallels were really, really distracting, never mind the first chapter of a huge airliner crashing under mysterious conditions over a mysterious jungle island surrounded in mystery with the potential for more mystery and no one knew why and more mysteries mysteriously mystified through all the mist of the mysterious circumstances that mystified the cast into more mysteries!!

Cage of Eden was okay, but (as with most endings of sci-fi mysteries) the ending didn't end very well.

yes, Lost has the massive disadvantage of a lack of sexy Japanese schoolgirls

Yeah, like I said in the original post, I'll admit that the ending was...a bit lackluster, to say the least

Just googled it to get a quick summary. And you know what ? That might work. Although we should make sure it doesn't get the Death Note treatment

There's already enough black characters in it that actually make sense and are not just there to be black, I say it would work perfectly as long they stick to the original material.

The ending was absolutely terrible though.

That's why I said "to say the least", even though I think "terrible" is a bit too harsh.

I'm aware that the ending has a lot of unanswered plot points and therefore could definitely use some improvement, but the author did what he could, given that the manga was suddenly axed and forced the author to come up with something. I'm sure that what we got wasn't the ending he envisioned.

Oh, so I guess there wouldn't be much need to worry. Although, we would need the author to be part of the writing team to make sure it respects the original work's spirit.