One Punch Man

Soon, Tatsumakifags.

Attached: The Chadest.png (275x389, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/opm_anime/status/1117773310299758592
mangadex.org/manga/9123/one-punch-man-web-comic-original
twitter.com/opm_anime/status/1118128610433363968
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>soon

Attached: 0ce.png (351x329, 216K)

How long can 3 years really be

A Hataraku Saibou prequel?

As a ryonafag I can't wait to get my nut on

Attached: Statsumaki.jpg (372x1047, 287K)

Which Dragon is the best in your opinion aside from Garou/Boros?

Phoenix man

How many chapters until the cadre fights start? Are we even close?

Can’t wait till he comes thru.

Attached: 1FDEA76B-EDED-4E98-AD27-63BBAB7B79A0.jpg (600x848, 151K)

This.
You don't think Tatsumakifags aren't degenerates who get off to that? And it's not gonna be 3 years, anime production will start sooner if the animation is S2 tier.

Based and spermpilled

What type pf ryona?
Only punching.

can't wait for 2024 when Saitama will onepunch the big villain

this

New episode when?

Attached: 186121298.jpg (728x586, 37K)

Based

He has nice designs, but Murata overdone his fight with child emperor way too much
So now unless he does same for every MA executive and heroes it's going to feel underwhelming in comparison.

This unfortunately.

kek this, the only thing we will get this year is probably Tatsumaki destroying city Z and that's it.

Season 3 when!

Attached: ac194c31eaed6123870ef2348f266cbb.jpg (1280x1882, 427K)

I love love love TATSUMAKI-chan!!!

Attached: TatsChan.jpg (1200x1200, 361K)

How come Murata doesn't stream his nightly drawing anymore? He changed streaming services and then stopped? Why?

It was around the same time he said he wanted to use his online presence in other ways.

fpbp

When did we usually get episode visuals in the first season. The day before?

Attached: STRONGEST.png (1099x577, 987K)

Wakey wakey, Spermfags, your case of emergency is coming.

Attached: onepunch_man_one_81_6.jpg (600x848, 132K)

Based King.

He said he would rather hang out with other old farts around his age and go together in a brothel, rather than streaming for fags.

His time is coming

He can't hold his urges anymore. He cant draw Fukubi without jerking off, and its really awkward on stream

>You don't think Tatsumakifags aren't degenerates who get off to that?
Speaking for myself, it indeed aches a little around the chest, I can't deny that. So there's some parts of me that don't like it. But as a ryonafag, I can still fap to it without any significant problem, and I want to do it.
It helps that I'm still convinced that she'd have trashed him if she was at full power.

Oh shit, no wonder they're so intimidated by King.

Attached: King figure.jpg (1280x1920, 461K)

Im not a tatsumaki fag in the slightest, so...
>Not feeling massive sexual pleasure on watching that useless brat have her shit pushed in

Attached: vehjk0b5-720.jpg (720x406, 129K)

yo, don't want to be a lazy nigger, but where can i read the webcomic now? i still have the now deceased batoto link bookmarked from when i last read it.

Mangadex

>Useless
She did 70% of the work, fuck off.

Dont you mean Atomic Samurai first?

twitter.com/opm_anime/status/1117773310299758592

They are going to broadcast last weeks episode again tomorrow at 10am east time.

What exactly did she do? Flip the base? kek.

For what reason?

everyday until you like it

no new episode then?

>Beat most of the Dragons while almost everyone jobbed to them at the end.
If you want to call anyone useless, go insult Genos.

So if the S class raid was done in groups of 2-3 would they have probably succeeded? I feel like Bang + Bong + Tatsumaki actually fighting together would have been enough to deal with anything other than Rover.

>tomorrow we are getting Serious Side Steps and Garou's first fight
>It will most likely look like shit
Why God, why?

>beat most dragons
the state of Tatsumakifags.
She didn't even manage to beat Black sperm. kek
Genos saved Tatsumaki from certain death.

>tats will never praise you

Feels bad. King is a lucky bastard, he could've fucked her that very night if he played it right

Attached: 1555342155513.png (712x674, 430K)

Tomorrow's episode will also be indicative of what the action heavy episodes, which means almost every episode from now on, will look like.

This.

Bang even said he was sorry that he left Tatsumaki alone to face those threats alone. Then, he proceed to instashot 2.

based and passthroughpilled

>Tatsumaki
>Wait king, I wanna test my psychic power on you before we do this
>King dies
So much luck.

Is OPM set in Germany?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-04-15-13h45m21s384.png (1280x720, 1.01M)

they're broadcasting the new episode after that

japs are just naziboos

>Tatsumaki got 2 statues
Why?

That hero sign lettering is bleeding into King's nose.

Tats insisted on having a statue where she looks tall, but the toy company still makes chibi smol tats statues because its the only onee that sell

Oh shit it is, goddammit user now I can't unsee it

Reminder that ONE confirmed that Tatsumaki could have beaten Golden Sperm if she wasn't injured.

QT wins again

>Cat
>Dictator
>Fish bone
What did they mean by this?

We will get a new episode of course, at 12:35pm east time.

We are already on the point Tatsumaki will blow away the entire thing, we are already entering the final stage, I say we'll see Golden Sperm in 2 years top.

what does the "boo" stand for

Can't wait for the meme this guy will produce, his name is fucking Golden Sperm even.

Attached: tatssai_ns.jpg (1044x1500, 428K)

I want to see a KingxTatsukaki doujin. Tatsumaki wanting the semen of the strongest man alive whilst the king engine is roaring like a madman because King is afraid of getting arrested or getting discovered as a fake hero as he plows into her like a madman.

Pretty much what she have right now. A nendoroid and a scale.

And there is no way Fubuki wouldn't get one (then again it's not like this was supposed to show every single hero figures). She's canonly popular, too.

but she was

Kek, as if anyone wants to watch that pathetic mess again.

Attached: 1553392844626.jpg (1200x500, 131K)

How new? No seriously, you'd have to have come here last week or something.

tatsumakifag here
can't wait for ryonatsumaki

And she was injuried beforehand because she is a useless jobber

>King knowing the ultimate fighting style by pure weeb vidya instinct
all my keks

What if Orochi is around and tries to copy the stance only for nothing to happen?

everybody will think King's too far out in the field of killing to have anybody copy his style. I'd love Garou to fall for it too.

Garou never sees king

How many episodes are we getting?

Is this GS? The anatomy on tats is looking significantly better these days

Yes he did and he was BTFO by King too.

Haha naziboos that's funny.
Gonna use that one myself sometime.

>The anatomy on tats is looking significantly better these days
No it doesn't, even while sitting you can see her overblown malformed ass

>my dad works in Murata

>Midget Psychic fags

Attached: Flashy_CHAD.png (310x209, 39K)

Are you faggots fucking retarded?

Attached: x14.jpg (600x848, 185K)

Actually Garou has seen King and pounced him without an ounce of fear.

He doesn't see him when he does the pose, he doesn't see him in the MA arc at all

Oh if you mean later, then yes. King bailed there.

Attached: 27.png (800x1150, 1.07M)

Why do ONE and Murata wank this guy?
He's only rank 13 in the S-class

lol jebaited

Attached: 239523439492.gif (931x682, 426K)

I responded to this fag that is saying garou somehow saw him Are you faggots unable to properly follow a post thread?

>He's only rank 13 in the S-class
Rank has absolutely nothing to do with their ability, what is with this thread suddenly turning completely retarded?

Now King gotta bail from Bang's dojo before Garou pays it a visit.

Attached: ONE too cherishes those lats.png (600x848, 198K)

Don't see him doing that for a while.

A visit? It's actually incredibly likely Garou is literally living there.

OK

Attached: WORST Harem Initiation.webm (710x400, 2.65M)

Attached: D4NroELUYAIDhEZ.png (199x510, 123K)

SHE WOULD NEVER DO THAT

Attached: 1554327447592.gif (500x350, 848K)

What is this then?

>author can only do this to a fake clone

>those legs
HNNNNNNNGHHHHHHHHHHHH

I love King so much
Max bluff/luck is the best build

>Sperm
>Cell Count
>Powered by Chromosomes
>Lycra suit appearance

Did this hack legitimately rip off Chin Chin from Filthy Frank?

Attached: CHIN_CHIN_IS_NOT_PLEASED_fix.png (1067x1080, 703K)

Bang wouldn't allow Garou to not pay for his crimes.

End your life.

Perfectly imaginable

OPM is set after the Nazi's won WW2. There's world peace, but as a last resort the jews used their Reptillo-Satan powers to summon monsters into the world.

Attached: 3rd Reich Sonic.png (1024x1280, 277K)

Based

Why it so heavy on japanese culture and have only one continent shaped like the Saitama prefecture, then?

i dunno.

>tfw had a tatsumaki gf and I totally blew it

prove me wrong, ONE didn't make the character until 2015 while Frank was doing the character IN JAPAN back in 2012.

Attached: 79806645-352-k929301.jpg (352x550, 20K)

Good idea

Attached: yes.png (1044x1500, 634K)

Hnn

Yes this will do

Attached: 1554914095253.jpg (710x676, 182K)

What could possibly be in Saitama's mind at that moment, besides "her hair is getting in my eyes"?

>I can't see that supermarket sale. Should i one punch this kid?

edit is fine overall but I don't like the expression change. Can't you post a version with the original expression? This doesn't really fit Tatsumaki.

Why is Tats the second most "simplified" character drawn by murata?

Attached: Tatsumaki_Bored.png (360x409, 76K)

She does cocky smile pretty often but here

Attached: s.png (1044x1500, 634K)

like yeah, but it doesn't really fits the context I think. She smirks when she's about or just wrecked a monster, for example.

Because she's basically a fem Saitama.

She's about to wreck a monster, if you know what I mean.

oh you.

Attached: saitamasmug.jpg (249x287, 37K)

Hot glue

No one noticed that QUALITY TTM figure?

they all look QUALITY desu.

Attached: kingfigure.jpg (1946x1462, 1.48M)

You're retarded. Bang would help Garou in any way he can and gladly let him stay at his dojo if he wants. Bang's removed himself from HA completely.

JCStaff made the King figure seem that he wanted to take a dump.

Bang already administered his punishment on Garou. Everything's even in his book.

Attached: Dx2Gf__VAAIT_EY.jpg orig.jpg (1200x630, 166K)

Im going to laugh if Hellstorm is a huge still with speedlines like in OVA 5.

Please tell me this is cropped.

Besides getting bored easily, they are nothing alike.
They greatly differ in personality, heroism and efforts for their powers
Both Fubuki and Tats have rotten personalities and can barely be called heroes.

Episode 2 is covering up to serious sidehops or Garou beating up Tank Top Vegetarian? Because 50 50 chance we see Tats tomorrow.

>singling out tats
all s class heroes are garbage besides Tatsumaki and King since they bought enough time so Garou can show up and by extension Saitama since that retarded hairpin speed guy won't let Saitama punch the rubble.

Bored, strongest individual of their respective genders, have nothing but their hero-ing in their lives.

>Tats literally on the job 24/7
>can't be called a hero
Garou go away.

I do not know.

Attached: D3Ijze7V4AAw9Xg.jpg orig.jpg (1385x1772, 308K)

>That hand-holding.
Where are Mods?

Shhh!

>have nothing but their hero-ing in their lives
Tats is a humongous siscon and that seems to take priority over her workaholism.

>the two legit strong heroes of the heroes association are a midget and a bald man
what kind of sick joke is this?

why do i have a feeling that Murata will change this one up where Golden Sperm attacks Fubuki but Tatsumaki takes the hit for her sis? its a good way of setting up Fubuki ditching her meme group for 5 minutes and keeping intact Tats siscon trait.

source?

Murata won't because he can't and it's pointless. Fubuki is in another location and Garou uses her "death" to taunt Tatsumaki.

kek

Bang isn't as retarded as you Garoufags and he's very well aware of how much harm Garou did, he literally shows it on several instances. Until Garou redeems his crimes he won't forgive him.
Bang tried to, but wasn't capable. That doesn't mean he's forgiven.

Screams FSS garage kit.

>Bang tried to, but wasn't capable
He was perfectly aware of what he was doing, we already saw he could hurt him for real prior to that. You are autistic.

Attached: tatsu.png (1161x924, 138K)

I'm afraid you've got everything ass backwards as you always do. Bang isn't as retardedly autistic as you. He cares about Garou as a person way more than he does about some vague "laws" you made up for yourself and he never particularly cared about HA in comparison. As expected, he distanced himself from HA completely now.

He even wanted to stop Garou asap to prevent him from turning, to help him first and foremost. Garou can literally sleep at Bang's dojo right now, and you can do nothing about that but seethe.

>King
>not garbage

>perfectly aware of what he was doing
Bang was sweating, stuttering and at one point he froze. All of that after saying he would "end this".

Attached: IMG_20190415_222839.jpg (695x996, 231K)

What that other user is telling you is that Garou hurt Bang's feelings (and his disciples including Charanko, the only company Bang got). He won't help Garou just because he is Garou, because Bang is not a Garou fag, unlike you. He needs at least an apology from Garou to even consider the idea of forgiving him. But he is willing to forgive Gaoru.
You could see all of this from Bang's actions in the comic but unfortunately you are autistic.

This.
Bang doesn't wants to kill him, but he's not gonna forgive him like that and start sucking his cock like garoufags does.

Bang is just a nice old man who cares about his students. It's not all about Garou.

This isn't about laws or the HA. It's about the fact that Garou caused a LOT of harm to a lot of people. In Bang's words, he took his strength on the wrong path. Bang has shown to care specially about this, as he feels responsible to some extent. So yeah, he isn't just going to let Garou in like nothing had happened. Keep dreaming Garoufag.

And who said Garou wouldn't make up with Bang? That's easy and a given, they care about each other a lot.

You see, autist and potential samefagging retard, you were acting as if Garou needs to do summersaults for Bang to let him sleep at his dojo, and it's not a matter of a simple heart to heart or a mutual, by the way, "sorry". The fact of the matter is Bang cares about Garou way, way, way more than he does about some fanfic laws in your head and he feels guilty as a teacher himself. If Garou asks him to let him stay, Bang would gladly accept.

A reminder that Pheonix Man is the fifth strongest monster we saw so far

Attached: 0100-005.png.jpg (1151x819, 190K)

> If Garou asks him to let him stay, Bang would gladly accept.

Bang would at the very least tell him to apologize hard toward Charanko and all the people he hurt, as well as promise starting to make up for his previous mistakes.

Attached: DkoJwHOUcAAvsBu.jpg orig.jpg (2091x2953, 585K)

You do realize that Bang isn't even placing all blame on Garou like your retarded autistic ass? Bang feels he failed Garou and his dojo as a teacher because of the atmosphere he created there.

Bang would always be open to helping Garou and happily let him stay at his dojo, which would only help them make up. Quit projecting your pathetic autism onto characters who genuinely care about Garou in canon, like Bang.

Sauce?

I want to pet Garou.

Attached: f00baea1-b52a-4e8b-a8d7-093ed1eda251.jpg (562x726, 88K)

No he wouldn't. That's retarded and completely out of character, Bang would never demand him to do anything like that. Bang would be satisfied when he sees Garou's adjusting his path and he'd be happy to have Garou sincerely reaching out to him, not even necessarily saying "sorry" to a fucking list of people that you made up.

You're an autist with no grasp of the characters' personalities let alone the intricate relationship between them.

> Bang would never demand him to do anything like that.
> You're an autist with no grasp of the characters' personalities

Oh the fucking irony. Yeah, I get it, Bang would just want to suck his dick the second he see him.

Attached: yikes.jpg (210x196, 10K)

Fight of the century

Attached: GS vs King.jpg (800x600, 139K)

While he almost shit his pants he wasn't as scared as the other monsters and you have to give sperm props for that

Yeah you are an autist. Don't project your unfortunate condition onto Bang, who actually genuinely cares for Garou a lot and wants Garou to communicate with HIM. Hell, they can even understand each other without words, thanks to the simplest gestures. Bang's doors are always open to Garou.

Attached: bang asked garou to say something.jpg (600x848, 147K)

what if the dream scene is rewritten into Golden Sperm launching his own kamehameha. Which doesn't work then he dies Perfect Cell style.

Sperm isn't scared of Orochi either (even if he displayed his full power), according to Murata.

>bang asked garou to say something

He totally abandonned the idea of Garou being forgiven at this point, and he was litterally asking him to say something the page before. Obviously he regrets it and can't bear killing him. If a path to Garou getting back on track can open, Bang isn't gonna give him a hug then say he's all forgiven you giant dumbass. Garou needs to earn it.

Why are Genos and Sonic so irrelevant?

God, you are stupid. Bang offered to be the one to administer the punishment precisely because he didn't want Garou to get hurt. He never intended to kill him, and wanted to prevent Homicidal Mask from doing it.

>You do realize that Bang isn't even placing all blame on Garou
That's what I said, retard. Bang feels responsible to some extent. Due to his good hearted nature, knowing that his disciple caused so much pain hurts him the most. He wouldn't just forget about it as if he didn't care.
I know Bang is willing to help and forgive Garou, but only if Garou shows he's on the right path for real.

> Bang offered to be the one to administer the punishment precisely because he didn't want Garou to get hurt

Way to totally miss his intention. Wrong, he did want to kill him, but deep down he couldn't, and was still hoping that Garou would apologize at the last second.

Don't know why you think I am samefagging. Do you think that there is just one user that hates your retarded sperging about Garou everytime?
>And who said Garou wouldn't make up with Bang?
We never saw it. Why are you already assuming it?
>Bang cares about Garou way, way, way more than he does about some fanfic laws
No he doesn't imbecile. He literally throw out Garou because he was autistic and beat the disciples. If he was caring as you said, he would simply shrug off and try to bring him bat. Do you even read the manga or you fap 24 hrs to Garou fanfics online? When beating Garou, Bang even says "feel the pain you caused to Charanko".
>he feels guilty as a teacher himself.
Which doesn't mean he is going to forgive him easily.
> If Garou asks him to let him stay, Bang would gladly accept.
kek, vivid imagination.

No, he isn't a petty psychopath like you.

>precisely because he didn't want Garou to get hurt. He never intended to kill him, and wanted to prevent Homicidal Mask from doing it.
Then why did Bang freeze while sweating, unable to speak, as Mask stepped in to execute Garou? Maybe he was having the hardest moment of his life, with his care for Garou and his resentment for his crimes in direct conflict, don't you think?

>King may actually hit dream level before he dies
What are the odds?

hoping your student who was caused loads of problem to apologies isn't psychopathic or petty in the slightest

Wrong. Bang is not a retarded autist like you, he has no hard feelings against Garou at all, in fact Bang himself feels guilty as a teacher of his dojo, guilty towards Garou. He's not gonna demand anything from Garou and would be happy just to have Garou actually communicating with him openly, he'd be happy to help Garou again as well. They literally need to talk, that's all. Bang would never deny Garou shelter if Garou reaches out to him. You're retarded.

Garou and Bang can literally understand each other without words at this point, of course they will make up. Your autistic drama queen ass doesn't even go there. The only one who spergs over Garou like an autist is you. Stop projecting your pitiful hate-boner on characters who genuinely care about each other in canon. You're a sad, stupid creature.

He stopped because he was done. Then the other sequence started.

You are just pathetic. We already explained everything you wrote. What you replied with is not 'countering' our arguments. It is just repeating what you wrote already closing your ears.

Attached: pathetic.png (628x215, 26K)

>in fact Bang himself feels guilty as a teacher of his dojo, guilty towards Garou.

He knows very well it's Garou's fault. He regrets not haviung been able to prevent that, but he knows damn well that Garou needs to be stopped.

> hate-boner

There we go again with the usual "everyone here but me have a vendetta against Garou".

Just post this pic for the Garou fag.

Attached: garoufags.png (691x507, 29K)

Garou literally asks for more time when Mask steps in. Read the fucking chapter for fucks sake.

>There we go again with the usual "everyone here but me have a vendetta against Garou".
>Guy's "argument" is just crying out "Garoufag"
The clearest sign of a shitposter is when they completely ignore things that happened.

More time to convince himself to stop hesitating and finish Garou for good.

He knew the only way for this situation to end was to kill him or have Garou apologize. And Garou was staying silent.

> The clearest sign of a shitposter is when they completely ignore things that happened.

That's fits you well alright, Garoufag.

Soon

Attached: jzqbgyr29fs11.jpg (1008x648, 323K)

Im so much looking forward to that smile of Garou as he realizes Bang was going easy on him in the manga, its the most peaceful he ever looks throughout everything.

Attached: 1549990390129.png (855x653, 1.6M)

Only 5 minutes left.

When will faggot mask have his face punched in so hard he will be deformed for life?

Garoufag, will you publicly apologize when Garou and Bang eventually meet again in the webcomic and you are proven wrong? I will apologize if it turns that he's sleeping in the dojo and they are suddenly best friends again.

Explained what? You posted autistic fanfiction skewering the characters. I don't care if you're samefagging or not, I'm replying at once because everything in your posts is utterly retarded.

Bang places Garou above HA or some "laws" you made up. He'd gladly let Garou stay if he asks. In fact if you knew anything about the characters at all the main concern there would be Garou, who is used to being alone, asking to stay instead of just talking to Bang and giving an indirect apology. Bang is more likely to offer his help himself.

Bang literally feels guilty about creating the atmosphere he did at his dojo, he doesn't place all blame on Garou at all you autistic moron. Yeah you definitely have a hate-bonner with how hard you spin to turn any random thing against the character. Don't project your sad ass autism with apology lists and whatnot onto Bang. For fuck's sake, retard, wake up.

Never, he's back at peak handsomeness after the raid.

Saitama says everything's over, Heroes want to off Garou.
Bang comes out at this exact moment, clearly implying he was waiting under the rubble for things to settle.
Says he'll handle it to prevent shit from happening.
Punishes Garou and is done/interrupted by Mask.
Mask of course is angry because Bang wasn't planning to do any killing.
Bang of course doesn't want Garou to get killed and tells him to wait.
Saitama fixes the situation by getting Garou to run.

Brainlet.

>Bang places Garou above HA or some "laws" you made up. He'd gladly let Garou stay if he asks. In fact if you knew anything about the characters at all the main concern there would be Garou, who is used to being alone, asking to stay instead of just talking to Bang and giving an indirect apology. Bang is more likely to offer his help himself.
All of this is correct

Except he isn't taking into account at all that Bang cares deeply about all the harm Garou caused.

Bang would never offer help unless garou asked for. He knows what garou did was wrong and he needs to be a tough teacher, until garou gives in and asks for forgiveness.
And i have my doubts if Garou would ever apologize.

If he really wanted Garou to live he would have stepped in front of Mask instead of doing nothing while sweating nervously unable to speak.

What? He doesn't
Bang objectively cares more about Garou's well-being and wants to protect him
There are numerous scenes that highlight that

Attached: x4.jpg (600x849, 105K)

Attached: x12.jpg (600x849, 131K)

Attached: x32.jpg (600x849, 132K)

He cares about both you dumbass. Obviously if Garou just dies there is no possible way to make up for what he did.

No, Bang would absolutely offer him to stay if he sees Garou is uncomfortably alone. If Garou makes it clear that he is completely confident on his own, Bang would let him go. Bang doesn't want to severe their bond, he regrets not communicating with Garou properly and cultivating the wrong atmosphere at his dojo. Bang is not an autist who needs Garou to say "I'M SORRY SENSEI" either. To him things like smiles, gestures and any other sincere words from Garou are more than enough.

Shitdex season 3

Attached: 013.png (904x1300, 1.55M)

Attached: love.png (800x293, 106K)

Attached: 024.png (904x1300, 1M)

Attached: x11.jpg (600x848, 133K)

This extra "anything" makes it as obvious as it can get how Bang felt.

Bang knows that the only option if Garou doesn't say anything is to kill him. He wants him to apologize but half resigned himself that Garou clearly won't say anything.

The point is he cares about Garou way more as per the storyline we have
You're pulling shit out of your ass by saying Bang would robotically order him to do X and Y when he's always wanted to help him just because Garou is extremely dear to him, that's his main condition
Not to mention Garou has his own heroic impulses Bang clearly heard about and Garou can actually talk to him about anytime
Bang is not one to give him a moot fucking task list in exchange for a bed, idiot

Don't reply to the fag. He is blatantly ignoring these pages I posted where Bang beat the shit out of Garou because he harmed Charanko.

Charanko gets no fucking respect.

To add to this, Bang blames himself for helping ignite Garou's anger too. The whole situation and Tareo's speech at the end got Bang good.
Knowing Bang, he'd indeed let Garou sleep at the dojo anytime they talk. But Garou himself would probably prefer to stay alone.

What level was Boros actually on?

Most just assume God or Demi-God level, he's most likely God level but idiots like to be contrarians.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One-Punch Man - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.44_[2016.05.12_21.33.47].jpg (1280x720, 221K)

He's "officially" a high dragon. But it's pretty obvious he could of wiped the Earth clean

He was straight up stated to be able to wipe out the planet surface, He's god level no doubt about it

The space pirate crew, collectively, was definitely a god level threat.

wasn't he said to be "above dragon"?

Yeah but people like to stir drama and act like he isn't God Level.

I mean on the wiki it states he's Dragon+. I know it was implied he's stronger, but no one really knew about Boros, only Saitama. So that's the lore excuse for the event being Dragon+.

What danger level is trying to stick it in Tatsumaki?

dragon+ doesn't exists. The wiki was fixed since then and just says "above dragon" like how ONE said it.

You just need to be Blast.

Flashy Flash level.

The fuck, I just checked that shit no too long ago when did they change that? And what does above dragon fucking mean there's only one thing above dragon. Boros is god check mate.

Attached: 1389524580240.jpg (225x180, 6K)

Drunk Tats

Attached: tumblr_o80ynsiOv81up5qwko5_1280.jpg (1280x720, 207K)

> And what does above dragon fucking mean

It just means god, yes. It's a japanese language thing to do to not be straightforward. At times in the series, ONE wrote "Above A class", which obviously just means S.

It's hilarious that people give a fan made wiki this much cred

I'm just waiting for the rematch

Attached: King gameboy.jpg (803x1200, 473K)

>Not loving Kings gimmick
Wow what a fag

he isnt even executive level

he would have been given executive level after the first resurrection, let alone his third powerup

I didn't know there were Phonix man fags here.

Bang was asking Garou to speak to HIM at last because the whole time he was trying to stop him without killing him, and he couldn't bring himself to kill him then either. When Garou asked him to get it over with, no lectures, Bang instead did the opposite and begged him to talk to him. It only served to show Bang always wanted to save him and treated the whole matter very personally. Bomb confirmed both too.

Attached: 1.jpg (337x408, 132K)

That's what I said. His real goal is to save him but he knows very well that the probability that he has to kill him, or he gets killed by someone else, are high.

No, you misinterpreted the scene. Bang didn't think "an apology" would save Garou in that scene. He was literally pouring bottled emotions out and begging him to talk to him first and foremost because he did not want to kill him ever. That was a purely personal moment leading straight to an important realization between the two.

Powerlevelfags are bleeding in.

t. Sweet Mask

Nice fanfic.

Translation?

Sonic is. Genos isn't; he just jobs too much.

Wouldn’t surprise anyone if it was

He does from Bang. And even Saitama in a way, when he defends him in front of Sourface during the Super Fight arc.

By definition "God", but ONE doesn't want to officially classify him as such, for some reason (more evidence the threat levels are meaningless bullshit), and just ambiguously says he's "Dragon or Above".

This. Bang is more than open to let Garou in if he asks for shelter.

Attached: Bang's confession.jpg (596x1279, 330K)

Probably something around this.

Attached: 1517273781192.jpg (675x900, 381K)

>Blast
you mean time travelling Saitama after he gets hair transplants and a cool flame to make his suit less lame?

Yes he did. As Zombieman saod, the argument for killing hil was that Garou had no intention to go back on the human side. Showing his humanity would have made his execution far more discutable.

I thought that bitch looked familiar
Thanks user

Did you pay attention to the OP? How many Tats appear there? I think even more than Saitama.

Attached: 34.jpg.png (103x153, 18K)

Or King.

wow. i'm genuinely impressed by mogudan drawing something that doesn't have fucked up proportions whiles till making her look good. wow. i wouldn't believe this if i hadn't seen with my own eyes

Wrong. ZM and others were digging for excuses to kill him. Bang BEFORE he even heard them simply did the ironic opposite of what Garou asked him to do and Bang "prepped himself" to do, in the classic ONE fashion, and initiated a soft lecture begging Garou to talk to him just to show that Bang could never bring himself to kill Garou and always wanted to help him. That was a purely personal and raw emotional exchange between the two. Bang even begged the others to give him a moment when he failed to kill Garou.

>34.jpeg.png
their must be more of this pic

Post more Tats.

Attached: 1479156745299.jpg (800x1131, 115K)

I want to remove Toots' boots, so I can skeet on her feet

Attached: tats-thicc.png (1280x1201, 405K)

It's far less malformed than before and isn't the focal point. He gets a pass on this one.

You got it

Attached: monster-esper.png (1600x1138, 2.29M)

Sonic deserves his cooking themed spin-off.

Attached: _039.png (800x1150, 233K)

why is he eating monster dangus?

It's really a shame they skipped her fight.

Attached: d2ZdO3US9kHgfIje.gif (800x800, 907K)

Because he was given Monster Flesh by those two Ninja and he didn't just eat it like he was suppose to and tried cooking it, so it lost it's transformation properties and he just got a stomach ache.

>Garou proceeds to get his shit kicked in, again, by Saitama.

>dont really care for loli
>tatsumaki makes my dick diamonds

What does it mean bros?

Attached: 1527759805222.png (591x716, 325K)

Tatsumaki isn't a loli you shit for brains.

It means you`re into lolibabas.

She is.

Attached: 74081392_p0.jpg (1500x1500, 776K)

She doesn't look like a child in the slightest

She has a loli body type and act chldish, even wearing childrens pajamas in some artwork. So she is a loli in all ways. If you dont believe she is a loli, you are only fooling yourself.

Attached: 73984865_p0.jpg (1500x1500, 686K)

user, are you blind? How are you typing on Yea Forums, do you have some sort of Text-to-Speech set up so you can shit post? If so that's rather ingenious of you.

Heh

>Sonic cooking episode like the Itachi one

I want it

This is not the body of a child, there is not a single kid in the world that can look like this.
Being small doesn't make a woman a loli, stupid faggots.

Attached: b3bb87c29ad39816cbee40e667044aafc1905899_hq.jpg (800x937, 145K)

Ahh user must be blind it all makes sense now, I wonder how Blindnon imagines Tatsumaki in his head, must be rather "full figured" compared to how she looks in the manga.

She has the body of a woman, you are the blind ones, fucking retards.
Learn what words mean.

Attached: q1.jpg (800x1138, 256K)

Yeah, you must have some eyesight problem. Because this don`t look like some adult, even in the manga they call her a child.

Attached: 1491050442305.png (755x692, 271K)

she is flat and short, which means people mistake her for a child
its literally why she wears such a revealing dress, to fuck with people

still looks like the body of a child to me

Attached: Unknown.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Look at her hips, what the fuck is up with you retards.
She is not a loli, go search the word loli anywhere and you will never get someone that looks like tatsumaki, not even close.

She literally stop growing when she was a child because of some experiments which she was subjected. So is canon that she has the body of a child.

Oh there's two blindanons, neat.
Fucking cursed.

Really? That’s fucking gross.

So now you are making shit up? Really?

Look again on Murata`s work, her hips aren't exaggerated. You`re now trying to make fanwork canon.

read the webcomic.

the webcomic just said she was experimented on, not that it stunted her growth
but that would be a good explanation
tbhonest she is just short and flat, unrelated to the experiments until ONE says otherwise

I have read the webcomic more than you can count, faggot.
You are absolutely blind if you don't see her well defined hips there, even in the anime you can see it.

Attached: main-qimg-f1be877dd6a981940ea3062c7607abc5.png (602x339, 407K)

>t. speedreader

You`re the blind one, really.

You are fucking insane if you think there is the slightest comparison of tatsumaki with this

Attached: q6.jpg (388x709, 130K)

It looks like "Date wa Tatsumaki-chan no Heya de Fella Shite Moraimasu + Kakutougi no Keriwaza ga Dekiru Kurai, Karada no Yawarakai Tatsumaki-chan to Sex" but i don't think she makes that face in it so who knows

I didnt mean for this to happen

Attached: Nyoro_n.png (256x200, 66K)

Then learn what words mean and/or get your eyes checked

Be happy, user. Now we know that Yea Forums is a inclusive board were all kinds of disabled people can post, even blind people.

Attached: 73854512_p1.jpg (2824x2824, 3.13M)

Yea Forums is the board where miracles come true.

I had a revelation... Orochi WILL be as strong as Black/Golden Sperm, and that will serve as a benchmark to see Tatsumaki fighting at full power. We'll see that 100% Tats can beat an enemy of that level, even if she has some trouble. That way we know she truly is the strongest S Class by a large margin and people stop bothering Murata about it, and once Golden Sperm comes out she'll say something like
>"He might be even stronger than Orochi... but in this state I'll have trouble fighting it..."

It's the best scenario for me. Tats might even sustain some damage against Orochi, it will take away from all dragons ganging on her back, but it's dumb if she fights the strongest monster and takes no damage. The whole situation might change thinking about it.
Maybe in the manga it's Orochi's suckerpunch the thing that damages her head?

>implying tatusmakifags aren't looking forward to this

I hope the censorship isnt annoying when Garou stomps the Sitch squad and the thugs.

This friday it should set up her fight vs Orochi, since we know she will lolstomp Gyoro.

My guess is that Tatsumaki will fight at full power and both her and Orochi will be worn out by the time Gyoro and the Cadre attack her. Monster Garou should kill Orochi.

They created the series so they know who's the most powerful?

Speed's always been the most important stat in power level wanks. You need some of everything one way or another but if you're maxing one out it's speed.

If something can be killed by a lightspeed sword, he's the best hero and will instakill it. If it can't be killed by a sword, he's out of options. It's a binary thing.

But the only one who could possibly follow him was Garou himself, and those 2 Dragon Ninjas but those had his same training, it isn't common for enemies to be that fast. He can probably wear down and eventually kill any enemy that isn't Garou or Orochi with super adaptational abilities.

He's useless against anything that can tank his attacks. So Water and Sperm are pretty much immune to him, too. He'd probably annihilate hobo king and ugly fuhrer, though.

It's a crop of one of Mogudan's payed pieces of content.

Attached: Schoolgirl Tatsu.jpg (1179x1772, 133K)

how can a single loser in a mongolian basket weaving forum be so based

Attached: 1372212000115.jpg (300x300, 69K)

Thats why it didnt work, wrong arm.

I remember one user saying Tats wasnt loli material, how so?

The MA arc should be in S4 while S3 should be almost everything after Saitama vs Elder Centipede.

I feel less bad for Tats make me diamonds now so thanks user.

what the fuck ishappening in this panel? did he do a 'nothin personel, kid' hit or did he pass literally through her?

He did a H-Hayai moment

Attached: aM2y_RbiE1YdPpGhi5mXY5LKv5bWTkOaIxeJmLkHdbo.jpg (1200x1781, 219K)

He went up to her, roughed her up and then kept going.

Saint Seya shit, he did a combo of 100 hits in the split of a second and kept going.

this was the best explanation
thanks user

glad more people are appreciating the webcomic unlike smoothbrains who can't respect the composition only technical skill

Saint Seya dont do physical hits, they just shot imaginary wave beams.

MESSATSU

no user, that is after the galactic tournament, there is when they started to go full O MY FRIENSHIP POWER

They do, at least on the manga. All techniques are physical attacks done in a speed way above of the sound or light. At least on the start of the manga.

Attached: Saint_Seiya_v01_c04_029.jpg (710x1100, 261K)

BANG VS KING WHEN REEEEE

Why is she so perfect bros?

Attached: nciJupW.png (543x621, 208K)

Based and Petitepilled

I'm a ryona fag but for Female on Male.

Petite women arent lolis.

what the fuck is that aberration on the right

xxxHolic Tatsumaki.

Tats with abs

Attached: 1554540194964.jpg (317x1112, 250K)

Im curious now that he wanted to train, is he even going to be a little stronger or just pure nonsense? How would Bang react?

Attached: kingstyle.jpg (1920x1583, 569K)

If she really want to reduce my dick to dust, I wuld accept it on this way.

Attached: 1548012385304.png (1710x1119, 1.65M)

>the way her fingers make a light indention on her chest
I want a tatsumaki gf RIGHT NOW

Attached: 1550613695706.jpg (1080x843, 113K)

Petite women are simply peak performance, the perfect combo of both cuteness and sexiness, when your out on dates everything they do is cute and makes your heart melt and their soft, light, and tender bodies make for incredible sex

They will break your heart though and leave a hole that only abandoning your humanity can fill

So I am not necessarily a pedophile if I like Tats? Its mean that I am safe?

>I`m such a retarded normalfag that I can`t admit that I like lolis

>You will never make out with a petite young looking girl in public to freak people out.

AAAAAAAAAAAA MY FUCKING DICK

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-16 a - One Punch Man - Anime Manga - 4chan.png (287x262, 98K)

No son you don't get it, it's a grown woman just scaled down to a fun size

When your older you'll understand

>>I`m such a retarded normalfag that I think loli is only about age

Lolibabas retard, do you even 1000 ancient anime lolis

So this is the action animation we'll be getting later this season eh?

boi

I went to read the webcomic (again) and see how the S Class heroes fight Garou to imagine how much might change in the manga version... But I ended up reading the whole invasion and holy fucking shit is ONE's panelling god tier.
It feels like drawn by a professional magaka who lazily draws it on Paint as a joke, but his actual manga knowledge is too high. For example here. It looks like it's Garou's imagination about finally crushing Saitama but it's just the present...
And also the panels fighting Flashy Flash and especially when he takes out Atomic Samurai's blade with his fingers. It stands out. And the whole Saitama fight. It's full of motion on a level it surprises me. I've been studying about drawing and many people o the /beg/ threads draw like ONE but I still wouldn't be able to do fights like he does, much less a joke like pic related.

Mad respect for that one jap.

Attached: opm.png (605x609, 224K)

WHAT THE FUCK
Tell me she didn't die. That's too brutal, I don't want a girl dying like that.

I fap to lolis daily you literal retard, tatsumaki simply is not a loli.

ONE is a natural when it comes to storytelling honestly.

No, it is specifically about body type and that is exactly why Tatsumaki is not a loli.

Even the editor Kobayashi said in a recent interview "people who mock ONE's scribbly art haven't even properly read the manga. ONE is improving constantly on the basis that he has."

Why does he remind me of Dimple?

The latest webcomic chapter I think had Mob Psycho manga levels of quality, it didn't feel scribbly. Though he had 2 years to publish that one.

He's made to be a similar character

Attached: x1.jpg (600x848, 83K)

A lot of mangaka are jelly because of ONE's sucess. They work really hard on their art and try to take on the industry with it but fail. while ONE got successful while just doing it for hobby. So they are just cheap and shit on him because nips are just like that.
But people don't take account the fact he is just a genius on writing and that most of people that shit on him just tried to take on Shueisha/Jump, the worst type of magazine for a beginner and failed.

Attached: slav squat.jpg (406x552, 40K)

Attached: A1D9B4CF-3614-4D5F-9670-9B911E7C4A65.jpg (860x645, 184K)

She's fine, she starts lusting after his dick after that and joins his harem.

I want to lick those thighs

Who's who? Neither is ONE right?

One is the girl on the book that the gook on the right is ogling at

Black Sperm
Orochi
???
???
Phoenix Man

Murata himself has god tier art but can't save himself from shitty mediocre stories

>Orochi
>Black Sperm
>Rover
>Homeless Emperor
>Phoenix Man

Phoenix Man has as much potential as Garou I'd say, he could potentially get over any of those.
>But the costume
You need to SPECIFICALLY target the costume, apparently, and maybe only Phoenix Man is capable of doing that. Remember than the planetary kamehameha didn't disintegrate the costume off or anything, the costume is pretty much himself unless you think of grabbing it and ripping it off but I don't see anyone thinking that up, especially since characters here are cocky and will try to beat him in a straight brawl.

He's fucking overpowered. I wanna see if Murata buffs Homeless Emperor to have energy blasts as crazy as Child Emperor's robot or Rovert's.

ONE is like Toriyama. He can do extremely good motion and panelling. His art is pretty "poor" tho but anyone who reads it for the art is probably a Murata fag.

>Orochi above Golden sister fister

Attached: 1452716185626-3.jpg (194x302, 33K)

Did I miss all the shitposting threads complaining about S2's quality or did everyone actually like it?

Man, I think the best example is Shokugeki no Souma, since both Souma and OPM with Murata started on 2012. Art that can rivals Murata and yet utterly shit story that got axed, while OPM it's still strong.

Attached: shokugeki no souma is dead.jpg (1253x614, 112K)

Or he just gets killed by Saitama as a gag lol

>Caring that much about two Monsters relatively close in strength.

Attached: Giving Fucks and Where To Put It.gif (480x352, 144K)

It's the worst case scenario. It's just bad but not bad enough to cause a shitstorm. Bad like Index or your average seasonal anime so it'll be pretty dead, the story and manga are worth discussing more than the anime itself.

And as an extra, I'd say there even isn't enough animation to criticize. The fuckers avoid showing the actualy fighting.

>Ranks
>Mattering
Flash is easily top 3 especially when Bang is retired.(not including Blast of course)

Attached: 031.png (800x1138, 214K)

>Rover

We have no idea how powerful he is. He's definitely an executive but then so is the NyanNyan monster and he's a massive pussy who wouldn't throw down with Prisoner.

>homeless emperor
Hurt Zombieman and? He's a chump. He only works as a long ranged support and even then it depends who he fights since he's just some guy with DBZ energy balls. I bet even Sonic could take him out before he knew what happened.

Most of the executives needs a major buff to be made a threat given that the ninjas got iced effortlessly. In the web comic, it was more a case that the right executive fought the right S class like Black Sperm vs Atomic Samurai, Homeless Emperor vs Zombie Man and so on rather than their abilities being that broken outside a couple.

Index is way worse imo

>close in strength

Attached: 1427663132502.jpg (480x360, 22K)

At least Index have some nice ryona.

Attached: Man.gif (500x235, 518K)

Attached: C7FFE742-9F8A-4EB3-9F54-22D0BAC35B0F.jpg (608x344, 65K)

>Three action scenes in one episode
GET READY FOR Q U A L I T Y

What is up with her eye?

Literally Dimple's God form.

looks shit, no budget already?

>Homeless Emperor
>strong
kek, nigga can't even kill Zombieman

They have their character figure. Saitama VA got a saitama figure, Garou's VA got a volume with Garou and Genos VA got a Genos sweatshirt/Genos figurine.

>Can't kill the literal Immortal
Cope Speedreader.

You will immedietly notice ONE as he is a fag with ticks that also seems to be in abstinence because he didn't snort coke.

Is that an edit? Legs make up like 65% of her height.

Where is blast?

homeless emperor one shot bang who killed two dragons easily

btw any chance a databook could be release with all the current heroes within the association?
from the lowest C-rank to the highest S rank.

Attached: 7.jpg (1066x1600, 397K)

Attached: ljL5bzQ.jpg (1010x724, 576K)

That's no edit. Murata just isn't always at the top of his game.

Attached: tatscomp.jpg (1621x797, 662K)

The first databook came out after 9 volumes of content, so it's not impossible that they release a new one alongside one of the following volumes.

There are over 500 heroes in the HA so I don't think that's likely.

it would be totally possible to simply release pages that just lists all the names and ranks, at least. It can also have a small thumbnail of the hero's face if there is one available.

>Darkshine thinks power = muscle so he sees the powerful S-Class heroes as super muscular

Attached: fubcomp.jpg (2085x688, 540K)

there is quite clearly a bigger face to breast size ratio

Attached: fubcomp.gif (843x680, 408K)

Attached: GS vs Tatsu.png (2500x2392, 923K)

So if all the S-Classes (minus Blast) and all the MA Dragons that ever show up fought, who would win?

It all comes down to the high tier players at the end of the day. Aka Tatsumaki, Orochi and Golden Sperm. Would be interesting to see if those two cooperating have a chance against Tatsumaki.

>smellmaster

Attached: 1550958219412.jpg (480x542, 37K)

how long to episode?

ONE is the anti toriyama tbhonest
he lacks drawing talent but his composition is amazing, he has good stories to tell and works hard at telling them

Toriyama has great drawing talent but is lazy

>atomic samurai can tell a persons character by how they perform a cut
>King performs the most precise cut AS has ever seen

Which chapter is his from? A special?

>Boros
>Orochi
>Black Sperm
>Rover
>Centipede
That's five already. He's sixth at best

>The fuckers avoid showing the actualy fighting.

To be fair, lal of Genos’ wins do happen offscreen in the manga too: Cybergorilla, the kitten, even this machine god was offscreen in the manga IIRC.

yeah chapter 61.5

I just spent 20 fucking minutes looking for this shit on my own then saw this.
mangadex.org/manga/9123/one-punch-man-web-comic-original

Attached: 1553399850039.jpg (362x447, 109K)

Who the fuck cares about this whore. Show us Sonic vs Genos.

>Who the fuck cares about this whore.
Marketing.

I dropped shokugeki when erina's creepy dad was introduced for reasons I dont fukkin know, I checked it again out of curiosity only to see some faggot using a chainsaw to cook
Needless to say, I am kinda glad I dropped it

I dont think SEGA will allow it.

That's nothing compared to the new "villain" using magic powers to steal people cooking abilities and the "NTR".

Erina was captured? I would say finally. She is a bitch.

Long story short, Erina's mom came back to the academy with Souma's brother that have magic powers. Erina wants please her mother with her own cooking so she made a deal with Souma's brother to be able t cook something to please her mother and some other shit. It's not really worth trying to understand.

Yo, I like this analysis. Anyone can do more shit on just how and why ONE is good?
I'm basic as fuck so I just enjoy everything with no good reason

>the closest real shit moment we will get this year is Tatsumaki destroying the MA base
2 more years till Saitama vs Garou bros

>Souma's brother
WTF

would you?

Attached: 1555029329800.png (420x595, 281K)

He had to repeatedly hit Bang with his orbs once he was immobilize by Psykos

Just check this or a new thread when it pops up, you will understand how shit it is now:
Also, pic related is EL HERMANO.

Attached: 1554574618359.png (918x681, 521K)

The S-class were already loosing was it not for the intervention of Garou and Saitama, and the like of Overgrown Rover, Elder Centipede, Hellfire Flame, Gale Wind, phoenix man and Orochi would likely be of more help than the like of tank top master or metal bat.

it is like they were allies in WW2 or something

Someone make a new thread and dump the chapters that are gonna be adapted today

Attached: '-'.jpg (797x599, 26K)

What? He litterally only needed to send them once and it was over.

This nigga using the power of friendship, pretty sure souma is dead.
Also, I'm pretty sure more that half of the knives he "won" wasn't a happy defeat or that kinda shit

Attached: b1079.jpg (600x848, 130K)

exactly what I said. Hobo's power is about numbers. He launched a tons at the same time and it ended ugly for Bang.

I always interpreted the Panel as Homeless emperor continually laughing orb at Banng, hence Genos comment

Where did you get it? The anime twitter account hasnt posted preview pics.

Hulu preview.

WTFu touching my waifu

I predicted Fubuki was going to eat the QUALITY, so im not shocked. Im ready for Murata rant on twitter.

better be sure than not. Dude just killed two dragons.

Literally nothing wrong with that pic

Idk, she kinda resembles her OVA 5 self a bit.

THEY COULDN'T JUST FUCKING TRACE IT?!

Attached: 1553294985297.jpg (593x796, 80K)

pretty sure they did but screwed up the face

I literally heard the DBZ sound effect when I read this.
You know the one.

Get ready for the Garou pics spam in 4 hours, its so happening(sadly).

That’s a weird way of spelling amazing sakuga.

How do you fuck up tracing?

Pics are out. Small head Fubuki.

twitter.com/opm_anime/status/1118128610433363968

Attached: Fubuki.png (860x483, 549K)

Isn't episode 2 mostly gonna be fubuki and sonic?

Garou got introduced at post-credits of episode 1

I guess they will introduce with garou then move to fubuki, sonic and genos

Garou, Fubuki and Sonic vs Genos are confirmed according to the preview.

Reminder that S2 Fubuki still looks much better than OVA Fubuki.

It introduces Garou first.

Not sure the fuck that user is talking about though. Is he scared of big sexy backs?

>Small head Fubuki
It looks fine. You're an npc parroting others. 'The animation' is the flaw of season 2.

Her Ova self made her look like she was in the 30s. JCStaff Fubuki seems a bit weird but yes I agree she looks better.

the monster association was in hiding for a reason son. not even orochi want to attack dog man city

Attached: 1549999521155.jpg (467x408, 62K)

Attached: IoG7wkz.jpg (2800x1522, 522K)

This. The animation, or lack thereof, is the biggest problem with S2.

Why did garou cut his hair, fuck

Today will be the decisive factor
Last episode was action-light, no reason for them to animate shit other than >its episode 1
If today's animation is also shit on the combat, then its gonna be shit for the rest of the anime.

I'm fucking ready for Garou's back and his based voice actor.

Attached: 0041-021.jpg (1066x1600, 384K)

Some people were disappointed how G4 vs Genos was animated(I thought it was fine) even though that was pretty much a throwaway fight.

Yea, if today’s action sucks as much as last time, then it’s officially time for J.C. Staff to disembowel themselves.

by being JC Staff

Character development. Also he didn't cut it, it came off, and he's rocking it.

Attached: Garou.png (727x850, 936K)

No. The team that did the first two episodes aren't responsible for the other episodes. In an interview JC hired another department to help with the animation. If episode 3 is shit however, all is lost.

I fucking hope they don’t censor the arm ripping!

It was a throw-away fight
The manga don't pretend that its relevant, and genos don't even fight that much in this arc.

The real interesting shit is how they will animate garou who have agency in the majority of fights

Proof?

The coat is throwing you off, the head is on point with her real figure

>I'm fucking ready for Garou's back and his based voice actor.

Also ready for Garou's music theme

So you’re saying that EP2 will be just as bad as EP1?

Well now that looks good.
Reminds me to I-no (ggx), and thats a good thing.

sauce

read jc staff interview. they posted it on reddit prev week

Oh right, that interview that no one bothered to translate weeks before S2 aired.

I feel like Garou's martial arts look good on paper but animated looks like shit. Not even Madhouse could get Bang's martial arts right in s1.

Just noticed Murata retweeted the pic, JCStaff better not disappoint him.

Yeah, Garou martial style would need sakuga in every single fight he has, which is impossible since he fights a lot.

Season 1 didnt even do justice to rock smash fist in(it looked like shit vs Meltzargard).

No, because Garou's fighting style is way more varied than Bang's. Even if Madhouse "struggled" with depicting WSRS - although they barely got to animate scenes with it, Garou is like any action animator's dream to animate with how cool his overall choreo is.

Attached: the real spiderman.png (599x644, 443K)

If only they could make Garou's fights look like this

Attached: 1533149356543.webm (1280x720, 1.64M)

Naruto looks like fucking shit

Just imagine if they fuck up(nerf) Garous back.

Dude, so far they've only buffed Garou's back, and everything really, accentuating the beef.

No, phoenix man is the strongest monster we've seen.

They did
I want Garou to suplex me

Attached: oi.jpg (1920x1080, 1010K)

all demons besides devil long hair and G5 are dead

I see

I love this page so Fucking much

(you)

Gave a try at reworking the face.

Attached: fubedit1604_3.jpg (1216x688, 286K)

New bread

wait that mean only episode 3 onward will be JC staff creation ?

looks better, i think the issue with the original pic is that she just looks fucking blind

That should be fixed in the BD version.

S2 director worked in Naruto Shippuden, if we are lucky we might get it in the final 2 episodes.

That fight should happen next week, im more looking forward to Garou stomping Mumen Rider.

Interesting that in his manga intro, he looked slim compared to what he currently looks.

It seemed that they were trying to make her look like Storm from the Xmen but falls flat.

Garou and Suiryu fights would be suited in that animation style.

He looked buff even then. Or rather Murata alternated between highlighting his lean figure and his extremely defined muscles as he always does.

Also Murata needed some time to adjust to drawing Garou on the regular basis.

Attached: Garou.jpg (879x314, 221K)

Tatsumaki will completely humiliate him by draining his balls empty with her rectum.

Screencap this.

y-yes

It looks like he has an ass in his back.

ONE stated back in the webcomic that if Metal Bat had showed up things would have been different. So combine that with WDM and I think that you'll find that the S-Class do better, and maybe Tatsumaki doesn't get a head injury as she's the biggest threat the S-class have.

Matchups also matter so if someone like Atomic Samurai can get paired against anyone not Sperm, Orochi, and arguably Psykos he will faceroll most other threats I can imagine. So an endlessly hyped Metal Bat, the furry, a psychic, Bang, and Tats are going to faceroll a lot of problems. Flashy could speed blitz Homeless emperor. etc.

Attached: MB_Best_Boy.jpg (1066x1600, 380K)

i thought genos said that because bang just solo'd 2 dragons and was fighting everyone while they two just watched and did nothing.

>Garou vs Bang gets this.

Yes please.