He did nothing wrong

He did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1503169011309.jpg (1280x1284, 170K)

>human
AHAHAHAHA

Define human.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Virgin Squealer
>5'11
>brown eyes
>doomed his colonies
>had to lobotomize females to get pussy
>never been in a fight
>had to lie his way through everything
>was put out of his misery because Saki felt bad for him
Chad Kiromaru
>6'0
>beautiful emerald eyes
>saved his colonies
>queens wanted his D
>strongest warrior among queerats
>never told a lie in his life
>tanked cantus and died like a hero

Attached: General_Kiroumaru.jpg (1600x900, 86K)

Yet on the grand scale of things, one is but an obedient rat while the other is a visionary of truth and self-actualization.

One grand scale of things, Kiromaru still gave queerats a chance, and a much better one since they won't have to fight the whole world.

*on the

From the dictionary
-Ningen: Beings superiors to rats, at least until the rats evove and we have to wordship our rats overlords.

Not really since they will just get fucking removed the instant their civilization reaches a level where they could pose a slightest of threats to the cantus niggers. He just shortsightedly maintained the unjust status quo.

Read the epilogue. They're now researching queerat DNA which was previously forbidden and Saki plans to get rid of death feedback at some point.

Why is it unjust?

>Chad
>literally the reason Squealer failed in his plan to liberate his race
>doomed his race to eternal slavery
Real Chad.

I didn't read the novel.
From the animated series it is far more likely than Saki and co. will just get dealt with for violating the status quo of the, already extremely delicate as is, cantus society rather than any actual change happening.

How is enslavement of an intelligent race just under any circumstances?

Well you should, it has far more details.
Saki is the head of everything in their district 10 years after the war, though it is mentioned in the anime.

How the fuck is it that I am in my 20s yet my memory is so shit. Watched this series years ago and the only character to grace my memory is Squealer from Shinsekai Yori.

Might be a time to rewatch this.

Attached: 56756566556.jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

Why should they care about enslaving an intelligent race? And yes it can be just, that's not some universal truth, it's based on your morality and perception of it.
What is a universal truth is superiority. Either you dominate and decide what morality is or you become the dominated. There's no in between together.

I don't know, the hopeless ending would fit better imo.
Logically, I think that if the general cantus public were aware of what their ancestors did, a lot of them would suffer the same fate Shun did, which would lead to tons of casualties.
There's a reason the upper branch assassinate children, alter people's memories etc to just maintain status quo. Them suddenly allowing research you're talking about makes no sense considering what we know about how their society operates. If that's how it ends in the novel then it's just bad writing desu.

The whole point of Group One was getting non-brainwashed leaders.

You watch too much garbage. Stop watching so much garbage and start watching quality, preferably start reading. That way your mind won't be obfuscated by shit.

Kiromaru is a literal race traitor

He lost. That's about it. Also, Saki a cute.

Attached: watanabe_saki_render_1_by_amakira-d6429k2.png (605x900, 325K)

What episode was the cuckery/ntr at?

EP8

Serving only your own group's self-interest with disregard for morality and empathy is not justice, edgelord-kun.

Attached: DDaVNk3XUAAScvH.jpg (691x1024, 78K)

The same could be said about Squealer.
Queerats and death feedback were stop-gap measures, but judging by state of the world the scientists who worked on them are long gone and nobody could continue their work.

"A clump of moving matter that thinks it's special."

>The same could be said about Squealer.
The slaves fighting to overthrow their cruel masters are the same as the masters abusing and slaughtering the slaves for their own sake?

Attached: jerry.jpg (800x450, 62K)

It's still genocide.

That's what those in power tell the morons so that they wilfully dilute themselves into irrelevance and just another caste to own. It's pathetic, before in all of human history this would be done by force and blood, now a few good sounding words will do the trick for the oblivious shelterd fools.

Justice is not the same as letting yourself get fucked over for the sake of far-left values, polfag.

Yeah, what's your point? I didn't say killing is never justifiable.
If your people are being opressed by an overwhelming power you should absolutely use any means necessary.
Squelar got his hands on a cantus nigger which presented him with a one in a thousand years opportunity, of course you take the chance even if results won't be pretty. Cannot make an omelette without breaking a few eggs.

he killed a loli

Justice is not universal, it I'd just a reflection of the society and its morality, the same morality which is made from the fabric of that society - made from the fabric of its people. This bullshit has nothing to so with far left or right. This is the oldest trick in the book for power play. The same trick has been used by monarchies, fascist, communist empires etc. Doesn't matter what ideology they shit out.

>use any means necessary
>Cannot make an omelette without breaking a few eggs
That sounds like disregarding morality and empathy, if you ask me. Ironically, by that logic cantus niggers did nothing wrong too when humanity tried to exterminate them and they made sure that it won't happen again.

Use any means necessary WHEN FACED BY AN OVERWHELMING FORCE.
The difference is the cantus niggers were always the overwhelming force, normal humans could never ever touch them.
And yet they chose to fucking mutate 99% of humanity into disfigured monsters so they could eviscerate them freely without feeling any guilt. You're not going to tell me it was the only possible way.
For queerats there was never any other way. The moment a colony becomes more advanced they get exterminated.

>The difference is the cantus niggers were always the overwhelming force, normal humans could never ever touch them.
No, actually cantus niggers were not an overwhelming force at the beginning. It is explicitly stated that they got stronger when they were about to get exterminated.
>You're not going to tell me it was the only possible way
Again, the entire world was going through an apocalyptic scenario and cantus scientists couldn't come up with anything better than death feedback, which also made them vulnerable to normal humans, who wanted to get rid of them.
>The moment a colony becomes more advanced they get exterminated
Nobody cared about Squealer until he annihilated Giant Hornets using an unknown weapon of mass destruction.

Was always like that for me even as a kid.
I could never fathom how most anons can remember the exact plot or even names of series they have watched years ago.

Do you find it very easy to continuously work when explained all the algorithms and processes but find it difficult/frustrating to apply any "outside of the box" thinking or deviation from the norm?
Do you also by any chance become very compulsive about something that you decide to invest your time into and frustrated that you do not know all of the information from the very beginning?

Well, I'll admit that I don't remember the particular details nor did I read the novel so I'll concede.
So, at the very worst the queerats are as bad as the initial cantus users, though I subjectively believe that morphing 99% of humanity into subservient monsters is far worse than just exterminating them.
However, the important thing to consider is how flawed the cantus society is, they take all these retarded steps with raising children, altering memories, assassinating anyone outside the norm, just to maintain status quo, and still ocassionaly some cantus nigger loses control of his powers and fucking explodes his entire village, like Shun did.
It's not their fault, but they're objectively some sort of cancer of humanity and should be fucking exterminated for the entire planet's sake.

>Nobody cared about Squealer until he annihilated Giant Hornets using an unknown weapon of mass destruction.
He didn't use any weapon of mass destruction since his weapon had a death feedback on killing queerats though?

Weird questions. No idea if I was ever compulsive. There are very VERY few things I love but I love them fanatically but I not sure if this can be viewed as "compulsive" and of course you never know all information from the very beginning unless it's some intuitive social stuff which is not really my thing. Is this some autism test?
I have never heard anything about autists having memory problems so far.

>autism test
No. What about the first question?

The answer is yes. But 50% of the reason is that I hate responsibilities and all responsibilities fall back to the person who was giving me exact informations about what I should do in case that everything fails. At least as long as I follow the order exactly, which is what I usually do. It's kinda logical I think. I don't care enough about most shit to deal with DRAMA it may cause so I avoid that sort of danger.

Cantus cannot be truly exterminated, even if humanity killed all cantus users at the time the new ones would continue being born. And if they happened to be born in some remote shithole like Africa they wouldn't be discovered until it's too late and they'd fuck shit up anyway.
They know that what they're doing is retarded, but they can't come up with anything better, which is why they try to change stuff with Saki's group. It backfires, but Saki thinks that it worked out for the best and they wouldn't be able to change without sacrifices.
Squealer used Messiah to disarm the entire Giant Hornet army and slaughter them with zero losses, it was too suspicious.

Here is a final and weirdest question: do you have any recollection of "falling out" or "disconnecting" from everybody else, I mean mentally. If so, was it at the age range of 8 to 14?

Strangely, yeah. Although disconnecting can be interpreted and explained in various ways. I would say it happened when I was 4 and then when I was 12/13. Honestly wondering if you are a shrink or just asking stuff you experienced yourself.

Good luck.

Why? Will I cause the apocalypse or something?

Not necessarily. I can not tell you in certainties as that was a very very brief introduction, but based on your answers you could be of a rare type that's prominent amongst a certain "profession".
This is nothing to do with a personality test.

>Moralityfags
Take your spooks and shove it up your ass.

I am not sure if I should consider this as creepy or relieving. And did you read my thoughts or something? How could you even come up with such questions after as generic post as mine that was basically just "yeah I have bad memory too"?
I was strangely just pondering similar things about the past and personality before I posted in here although that is coincidence and I am just getting paranoid for connecting these things here.

>when you realize that the "we are humans" statement is literally an allegory to the Germans after the west started to treat them like rats via the Treaty of Versailles

A featherless biped.

>would rather be a slave to pk overlords
>chad
wew

Except for being born.

Attached: OPMfags_btfo.png (1919x1079, 708K)

He did plenty of wrong.
Still, fighting against cantus users it was pretty much justified.

Behold, the vile trickster Loki eating a human.

Attached: serveimage?url=https%3A%2F%2Fitadakimasuanime.files.wordpress.com%2F2015%2F04%2Froast-chicken-dungeo (1152x648, 568K)

>bootlicker with decades of experience
>wanted to WMD the shit out of kamisamas himself but gave up like a little bitch
>helped the inhuman abominations that keep his race enslaved and mass murder them on a whim to prevail
Yeah, what a fucking Chad.

Fucking based. Anti-cantus niggers' only rebuttal is "b-but their entire race will be wiped out one day" not understanding that if he Squealer "had won" he would have eventually fucked up during his reign thanks to his godawful personality and caused an internal war (as evidenced by how split the queerats were to begin with). The remaining cantus niggers would strike at the first opportunity and annihilate their entire empire in the blink of an eye. Then the queerats would be royally fucked for the rest of eternity without a single hope thanks to Squealer instead of the harmony Kiroumaru's sacrifice achieved.

Squealerfags literally cannot think two steps ahead.

Don't forget that Squealer was pretty unique among queerats. If all of his underlings were basically tribal niggers, then his empire would crumble as soon as he died/was assassinated by either other rats or cantus niggers.

Fuck off Diogenes