Are you guys excited for the cute and funny dub?

Are you guys excited for the cute and funny dub?

Attached: MCPV-037_s.jpg (400x224, 29K)

>cute and funny
>voiced by 40+ year old chain smokers

Imagine if any anime actually had real little girls instead of 20 year olds doing weird voices.

>he doesn't know

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dub

Attached: 1502825856959.png (673x680, 365K)

I know this is bait but if you don't understand both english and japanese then you can't say one is better than the other. If you don't understand japanese and still believe it's superior then you're just an unironic weeb and should kill yourself asap.

Go back to Yea Forums, subhuman.

I don't need to understand a fucking language to know when a voice actor can act like a god damn child properly. Note the key word here: act.

>ywn have a second season
>ywn see the colors again
>ywn have a colors girlfriend
How should I deal with those feels?

Attached: 1444045069101.jpg (600x338, 55K)

I feel like only EOPs make this argument. Only those that never had to learn another language must feel this way.

Here is a little secret: language acquisition is not a toggle. You don't go from 0 to 100% in a day. It's a gradual process in which you become more and more accustomed with the target language as your experience with it grows. Just because a person isn't at native level doesn't mean that they can't perfectly understand a conversation between characters that are talking about the fucking weather, even if they don't catch a word when they start talking about politics. Which of these examples do you think a show like Mitsuboshi Colors most resembles? It's like a prime show for Japanese learners. Go do some fucking studying.

t. trilingual

Attached: 1534765121842.png (296x472, 117K)

>Not knowing a language means its automatically worse
>he needs to spoonfed all the words so his puny brain can understand what's going on
Did your mom dropped you on the head or something?

I’m glad to see actual facts, but I’m sad that a trilingual would choose to spend time browsing Yea Forums.

Ah hello Juju

Imagine idolizing a language without even understanding it. Honestly, how many of those words do you even understand. You talk like you're slowly learning japanese just by watching anime. You're the type of person that gives the rest of us anime fans a bad name. Seriously pathetic.

>187126692
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, redditor.

Remember when a 15 year old VA voiced a girl who kept talking about how much she wanted to fuck her brother? Good times.

>Honestly, how many of those words do you even understand. You talk like you're slowly learning japanese just by watching anime

Stop projecting your pathetic life unto me please. I am currently studying the language. Unlike you, I actually like nip speak. You seem like the type of person who hates anime the moment someone came and burst your safe space bubble.

Colors is a lewd anime so you can't have kids voicing them.

There's nothing lewd about the colors.

nonoka is lewd

How fucking autistic do you have to be to not understand difference between competent acting and shit acting?

Someone post "that" picture

Jesus Christ please tell me you're joking.

Is there anything worse than English dubs of CGDCT shows? Fat western whores cannot be as cute as Japanese Seiyuus, it is simply impossible. Listen to 5 minutes of the K-On dub to experience a perfect example of this phenomenon. You will want to blow your fucking brains out.

GURLS NINJAS GOTTA POOPOO TOO

I didn't know loli series could get dubs

Why?

This

I thought muricans were scared of pedobait

Attached: 1537346450998.png (300x325, 84K)

isn't prysma illya dubbed?

>You seem like the type of person who hates anime the moment someone came and burst your safe space bubble
What? Speak in english next time?

mixed feelings about these Yea Forums crossie 3dpedo memes

I like my loli h mango but I didn't feel anything sexually towards the colors

How can anyone in burgerland get away with dubbing prisma illya in this day and age?

Attached: 19f24a87141915e24ddbd8094515e3bb.jpg (1000x1000, 138K)

Amerifat in it's natural environment, spouting shit in a shit thread. Fucking kill yourself already.

Lolita is an American novel

Attached: 1537384169312.gif (448x497, 241K)

It's be design. Their sexual features aren't *really* the focus of the show. It's clear that the artistic intent was away from sexualization.

Wait for real

Nabokov was Russian, user.

Who wrote in English.

Russian-American dumbass. Lolita was written in english and sold commercially in the USA.

He was an American citizen living in America when he wrote Lolita.

English language =/= American. Nabokov was born in Russia, raised in Russia, grew up with Russian culture. Just as a native Brit could never write a true American novel, nor could an American write a real work of Russian literature, Nabokov could never write an "American novel". That doesn't mean he wasn't one of the masters of English prose.

Based Yea Forums crossposter.

don't take the first generation immigrants from them Yea Forumsnon, it's all they have

Just ignore/report this guy