What the fuck happened? How did Japan of all places get pozzed so hard?

What the fuck happened? How did Japan of all places get pozzed so hard?

Attached: wtf happened.png (638x1074, 723K)

epic

Anime nowadays is fucking epic though

Attached: assassination-classroom-ep13.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

The only remotely amusing version of this image was the one using screenshots from the same episode of 1 show while passing off some as older or newer.

I'm not even being ironic, m8. Just compare how Jojo changed over years. Jojo then = muscular manly men, Jojo now = literal metrosexual fuckbois.

Jojo is the story of a mangaka grappling with his latent homosexuality.

There's Baki, Ippo, Full Metal Alchemist, and even BnHA qualifies if you focus on AllMight

The lower one is better.
You are just a fag that want to masterbate to muscles while ignoring the fact that the lower has always been the standard body type in anime.

instead you masturbate to thin boys don't you?
fucking faggots

It's always been shit for fags, normies and women

First, making one of those comparisons seriously just shows how ignorant you are. You think every anime looked like your top example?
Second, Jojo's part 5 finished 20 years ago. You want to use the designs from that as your "now" comparison?

I don't know what pozzed means but I'm going to assume it's some normalfag term to talk about betas or numales or onions or whatever the current fad insult of a lack of manliness is. In which case, you're about two decades too late to be bitching about this. There's been a complaint about bishonen MC's taking over since I was a kid.

If you don't know what pozzed means you are a normalfag.

Delinquent High Schoolers was the Isekai for the current generation of Japanese Wageslaves working corner offices for a job that doesn't care about them. It makes them go back to a time where they could have been going against the societal grain while simultaneously the most ideal era in their life given they didn't have to shoulder the shit they do now as an adult.

Twinks being more common is just representative growth of Herbivore men. The real issue is that Isekai has become as popular as it has because people don't just want to rebel against society, they just want out.

Attached: 1548544724246.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

go back newfaggot

I said "compare how Jojo changed over years". It went from manly men doing manly things in manliest ways possible (Part 1-3) to metrosexual fuckbois (part 5) to women and dykes (part 6). This mirrors zeitgest of anime. The 80-90s protagonist were mostly hot-blooded, manly, stoic, heroic, confident. Then post NGE male protags became weak mentally and physically, cowardly, overemotional like women and children, ambigious or feminine in their appearance.

>using Ikuhack as representative of anything

Attached: wtf happen.png (638x1038, 757K)

pretty realistic desu.
It even mirrors the real world.

Araki has used Hollywood as his starting point for his designs. The early burly ones were modeled after Schwarzenegger/Stalone and other similar action movie actors. His change was following those similar trends, not copying NGE.

> The 80-90s protagonist were mostly hot-blooded, manly, stoic, heroic, confident. Then post NGE male protags became weak mentally and physically, cowardly, overemotional like women and children, ambigious or feminine in their appearance.
Don't you just love it when morons talk out of their ass and think they are on to something?

Attached: 5543322423.jpg (394x544, 112K)

>metrosexual fuckbois (part 5)
Part 5 was the most deadly part because characters were aiming to kill each other with no remorse.
Bruno is pretty manly, he takes charge, takes care of his gang and is involved in fights.
>women and dykes (part 6)
Jolyne gets married to a man at the end, but still has one of the weaker stands compared to the men in the story, it's just very versatile.

Attached: 1525808305104.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

I have sincere trouble understanding if this is supposed to be serious or satire

Attached: not sure if trolling or just stupid.jpg (140x305, 19K)

Another poor quality trolling thread. You have to try harder.

Attached: 1554749255311.png (272x340, 149K)

What exactly is your point? Kenshiro fits all of his criteria for the old protags.
>b-but he cries!
He shed manly tears for his dead enemies and allies. That's different from sobbing like a little bitch every five minutes because you're a loser with no self-control.

Gookmoot should just move his ass and do an /ar/ board already. Everyone would be happy and I would finally have my City Hunter threads

Have sex

I agree and don't understand why this hasn't been done already. Zoomers are allergic to retro anime, and they comprise the vast majority of posters on this board. It's very hard to get a discussion going about older series when it's drowned in the seasonal veddit anime.

all anime made before the year 2000 sucks

If you ever thought Jojo WASN'T gay you're as dense as a black hole

Doesn't it mean infected with HIV (as in HIV+)?

At least it used to be manly gay.

That's /m/ and it's utter shit.

but this is how /pol/ told me the world is
one million boomers and redditors can't be wrong

>gay ideal then
>gay ideal now

>projecting this hard

top looks gayer

Got you there.

Attached: sarazanmai - 001.jpg (663x899, 163K)

I, in the other hand, enjoy both.

the interesting about sakigake is that iwas better and manlier when it was making fun of of manliness in its first arc. the moment it started with tournaments and being a hokuto no ken ripoff it went dowhill

its not only about having muscular men and code of honour. thats shit. If a manly anime tkaes itself seirously, it has to have a really good story, like ashita no joe, instead of being a brainlet crap like onizuka.

this

what the fuck is the "reiwa" era?

Literally just google it

harmony

u fag