Dragon Maid 2 turned out to be from some other studio inferior to Kyoani

>Dragon Maid 2 turned out to be from some other studio inferior to Kyoani
>character design is more similar to the manga
>plot actually follows the manga story
>more lewds
>Iruru suddenly out of nowhere
Can you even imagine such disaster? Who will even watch this shit?

Attached: 51vXn4dZ3cL._SX349_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (351x499, 38K)

>>character design is more similar to the manga
>>plot actually follows the manga story
>>more lewds
>>Iruru suddenly out of nowhere
an't with for the seething cultists insisting that the butchered version was better.

More lewds you say?

Who cares, this show is utter dogshit

Blame Kyoani

Why does this keep happening? KyoAni saves a shit series and then it gets a completely inferior sequel by some other studio.

coolkyou fans?
who cares as long as the story's fine

Yeah, it's going to be absolute kino.

I see what you did, op. You started by citing a bad thing of the adaptation, that it is not made by kyoani. But then you threw us in for a loop by mentioning only good things that may be done by the adaptation. Well done.

Attached: [GarbageSubs] Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon - 14 OVA [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.30_[2017.09.24_02.27. (1280x720, 132K)

I couldn't give less of a shit about which studio will be doing it. As long as it keeps the voice actors and the overall pacing of S1 it's fine.

Why do you say that adaptation by Kyoani is a good thing if none of good things listed by the OP weren't done by them?
Are you watching studios instead of anime or something?

Where is the source for this info? We've had this thread how many times now and I have yet to see one.

Attached: 1536589728577.jpg (389x602, 128K)

Coolkyou needs to lewd Kobayashi more in the manga. I think Ive seen ONE instance of it. Thats sad. SAD!

>dragon maid 2 directed by the original mangaka
>the show becomes all about shouta wearing diapers and peeing in lucoa's cleavage

Cite?

for what info?

Imagine Kobayashi S2 made by the same team that made Komori and actually nailed the original designs instead of making their own

Attached: 81940818e3e48d8e7604836d720bfaa21444430961_fwide.jpg (640x360, 74K)

>seething cultists
Dont you have a Kemono Friends thread to shit up?

Or, even better, Danna-sama
Cultists probably never heard about previous COOL anime adaptations

Attached: original.gif (500x281, 1.74M)

Well, the designs of kyoani were still pretty respectable. The animation was good too plus the other things could be justified as "they just didn't get to that part yet".

Attached: thinking toru.jpg (458x720, 95K)

>mfw dragon shit is non-kyoani

Attached: 1524416760388.png (1254x1080, 1.09M)

Bump

Just give me fucking Chichi Chichi or Mononoke Sharing adaptations.

Attached: kurukyoushinja.png (600x600, 37K)

Wait, Kobayashi-san was by that guy? Now I feel bad for avoiding it all the time.
I guess I'll read the manga now.

Yes, that's what Kyoanus done. Many people (anime secondaries) thought they invented it and praised them for it while ignoring COOL's work completely

Attached: IMG_20190415_152227.jpg (1080x630, 123K)

Enjoy your sales.

I don't have any money from the sales. What about you?

KyoAni's greatest failing as a studio was always their inability to diaper their characters.

Attached: 1555272566288.png (2480x2922, 1.25M)

Is it worth checking out any of Cool's work if infantilism fetish stuff absolutely disgusts me?

everything but chichichi, I guess?

Ojojo is nice

That Kyoani isn't doing season 2.

They removed Tooru from their promotional pic

Mangafags, is there enough source material for S2 or are we getting original content?

Definitely enough.

So no confirmation, just people speculating what that means.

They also never said a single word about making season 2 since the announcement

Right, but the season announcement used the Kyoani character design. If it wasn't going to be Kyoani, why would they not just use the manga character design, or one from a different studio?

Attached: IMG_20190415_093328.jpg (545x772, 119K)

Because manga publishers own the rights for the 1st season of anime and all art for it, and the art for a second season wasn't in work back then

That new promo pic only has characters from series under their own publishing label. Characters from any of the Key adaptations, Haruhi, Luckey Star, K-On, Nichijou, Amagi Brilliant Park, Koe no Katachi, none of them are in there either. Like all of those, Dragon Maid is not one of their Properties.

Wrong, she was on their promotional pic in 2018

So was the deaf girl from Koe no Katachi, why would they remove her arbitrarily unless they just wanted emphasize characters from their own properties this year?

As long as they adapt the chapter where Kobayashi almost rapes Kanna

>People saying KyoAni butchered Cool's designs
>Cool
Fuck your noodle arms. I like Cool's works but noway in hell would I consider them better than KyoAni's designs.

The difference is that Koe no Katachi is done. If KyoAni scrapped Maidragon even when S2 was announced, Tohru will definitely be missing.

Can’t wait for Tsurune S2 instead of Dragon Maid S2

Fuck off cultist

>cultist this
>cultist that
RENT FREE

So what’s Takemoto’s next project gonna be?

DenMoku

You must be fucking gay if you hate KyoAni's Kanna designs.

>Kyoto Animation’s first self-contained piece was Shiawasette Nani: a 1991 short film contracted by the controversial Happy Science cult

Reminder. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Attached: 1555159941642.jpg (600x320, 19K)

Maidragon is the only COOL adaptation that really took off, you have Kyoani to thank for that.

For what? Not making it a short? Wow.

Noririn

I like COOL's works but yeah without KyoAni's brand recognition I'm not sure that Maid Dragon would have took off as much as it did. Granted, I'm sure we'd still have a bunch of Kanna and Lucoa art but it'd be more niche more than anything.

>character design is more similar to the manga
how will thickfags ever recover

Attached: 1487464483206.webm (1280x720, 1.27M)

this thread again, seriously user, who are you trying to bait? because I don't see any toorufag or kobayashifag here. Probably one or two kannafag but they're mentally ill so they're fit for these thread.

Ah so you're that same gen z faggot that's trying to push this as "new and big thing". Holy fucking Newfag. By the way, KyoAni also worked with Kadokawa before. They must be pure evil huh?

Let me see. Your next reply will contain cultist.
RENT FUCKING FREE.

>plot actually follows the manga story

So did the kyoani version. Most of it was was straight adapted chapters of the manga shuffled around so that elma appears before Tohru's dad for a strong point to end the season on and like one irrelevant standalone chapter from iruru's volume that Iruru herself doesn't appear in. Other than that were a handful of standalone original segments that were hit or miss but didn't clash with the manga.

>Iruru out of nowhere

What, you think they would skip her intro chapters for some reason?

>more lewds.

Okay seriously, you haven't actually read the manga at all have you? You can count the actual fan service moments across the whole series on like one hand.

Faggot has it worse than a typical /pol/ nutjob. Probably the same faggot shitposting in Carole & Tuesday threads.

So upset.

Attached: 785433.jpg (952x566, 184K)

>KyoAni also worked with Kadokawa before
Well, you're not really helping your case.

Almost enough for 2 more seasons depending on how much original content they add.

This reads like sarcasm to me, but everyone replies like it's 100% serious.
Am I the one reading it wrong?

Only issue I had with Kyoanni's designs was how they took Kannas deadpan "blank" eyes and gave her generic uguu kawaii eyes.

it's really reasonable to create bait thread for shonenfags, but maid dragon? those people are too busy with themselves.
he could get lots of (You) and faggots arguing in his thread if he bait (in example) hxh or one piece or snk.

Come on just say it. I know you want to.

I don't have to say anything, your posts speak for themselves.

>You can count the actual fan service moments across the whole series on like one hand.
And it still will be more than we got in 1st season

Cultists will defend any desicions made by the studio, even the most dubious ones like changing the source material

I will, KyoAni a shit that censored everything.

Attached: zd6ab789d15136d8b3cad837efa405c08.jpg (1000x601, 221K)

We're getting original content no matter what if KyoAni is doing the second season. Despite what some people like to say, they didn't NEED to add stuff to the first season.
They might've decided what chapters to adapt a year before it started airing though, but if that was the case then that's still their fault.

>Because manga publishers own the rights for the 1st season of anime and all art for it,
I've heard that they don't. I remember people talking about them not being a part of the production company at all when S1 was airing.

OUPSSS! Truckcum got owned this time.

Ojojojo was my favorite. Anime never.

Attached: cool kyou.png (1390x2000, 450K)

I wish I had a dollar for everytime this faggot says cultist(s).

Depends on what you view as fanservice. They gave Kanna and Elma fatter asses and thicker thighs and threw Luccoa into several scenes wearing lewd outfits that she's absent from in the manga. The only real thing they did to censor something from the manga was throw a towel around Kanna and Tohru in the training scene.

What about the Cockbayashi chapter, then?

Attached: IMG_20190126_155204.jpg (676x678, 162K)

Just say it fag. Can't take it that you're being predictable?
How so? Does your previous contact dictate what your current practice is? Also when was the last time KyoAni directly worked under Kadokawa?

Of course i can imagine such disaster. Its called Jashin-chan no Dropkick and it`d be exactly of same "quality" and you`ll be the first one to drop it

I am sorry for Maid Dragons fag, but you`ll have to live with S2 not being made by KyoAni. Regrettable, but life goes on - takemoto will pick some other fun source eventually.

Its heavily tied into the iruru arc. You can't have it without iruru, and you need like two full episodes minimum to do the full iruru intro arc which would feel rushed as fuck if they added it onto the end of the first season even if they removed a bunch of original content they did to make room.

Low IQ post

Kyoanus lickers

Why does this keep happening? KYOANnoyIngfags always put thier crap studio on a pedestal despite said studio butchering anime adaptation since 2013.

>The difference is that Koe no Katachi is done
So are half of those series on the promo. They're probably just trying to promote their intellectual properties that they would always want to be representing as well as their most recent ventures. 2018 pushed Koe no Katachi and Maid Dragon becuade they were recent, sub those two out for the MC from Liz and The MC from Tsurune as the most recent things they've worked on and that makes sense to me. They are working on a new Euphonium movie, as well as the VEG movie and that electricity drama show they teased. If Maid Dragon S2 is coming from them, it's probably quite a while out. All just speculation but until it's actually confirmed it would be stupid to vehemently beleive in one way or the other due to a peice of promo art that historically has had a transient cast.

Hopefully someone's keeping track of these daily threads to drive OP to suicide out of shame once Kyoani is confirmed.

Imagine the retards reeeing at kanna lewd

Will you do the reverse if opposite is true? its not KyoAni

I want to live until that day

This post smells like underage redditor.

Thanks for the bump

Pretty sure i will like it disregarding studio as long as it better than imoimo quality-wise.

Kyoani a shit.
Please be Dogakobo. It should have been Dogakobo from the start.

It's a pity that all maidragon threads recently now boil down to studio fanboy wars.

Agreed.

I like the anime artwork better from S1, but is the artwork for S2 going to be very different because I dont even pay attention to the different studios and shit

Attached: 321.gif (360x230, 79K)

Wait, kyoani isn't doing the second season? My hopes are crushed then

Are you stupid enough to think it'd be uncensored now?

>recently
People predicted this back when KyoAni was announced to be animating S1, and it's popped up regularly ever since.

No one knows.

Read the fucking thread.