Tower of God

webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-3-ep-5/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=423

Attached: 1553483539864954239.jpg (700x1067, 123K)

just read jaimins VIP shit, its translated up to chapter 8

Didn't realize they had picked up ToG, they have vip releases? Site just matches latest public.

Attached: d2200332604a14a3da432a9a601901cb.png (617x738, 672K)

>VIP vs VIP
How fucked.

Is this serie good? What's it about?

I can't find it.

Attached: mW6QOCV.jpg (1080x2469, 497K)

>Is this serie good? What's it about?
I read the first 100 chapters or so and still didn't know what the fuck it was about.

(you)

Attached: a3ac1987b613d70ea3dd35546dc7aaa8.jpg (612x873, 347K)

Where is this being uploading? It's not on the secret club.

Attached: 1534066304076.png (451x619, 392K)

muh sekret clab

Why is scanlation so autistic?

Attached: discord.png (748x546, 228K)

Where can I find this? I've been trying to find the Vip for ages but never found them in English

You have to join their discord and post a bunch to level up your rank, you can subscribe to their splinter subreddit and send proof to get an xp boost but they will revoke this if you don't talk enough in discord.

is that furry kirishima?

thats cause it doesnt really have a central storyline
but it can be summed down to the story of a boy going up a tower, chasing someone who acted like his sister who left him in order to chase her own dreams of glory

what is this dumb bullshit
just wait for the chapters lol its not that hard

not our fault JewToons did a fast pass, we 4 chapters behind

well im sure if there were more people following tower of god here chapters would start being posted

Just go on the tower of god wiki discord, whenever the newest raw come out there's always a link to a google drive version or whatever and they have translations too.

Nothing against Jaimini's Box but I'd rather stay 4 chapters behind than talk in their discord with it's retarded moderation.

got an invite link?

I really don't like ban's new hairstyle

Just go on the tower of god wiki, on the right somewhere there should be an invite link for their discord. Translations and chapters should be pinned if you don't want to slog through comments. Also, I think the translator or whoever got annoyed that images and translations from the discord were being put on mangahelpers with no mention of where they came from so so if you want to share it with someone else just make them get an invite from the wiki too.

Nvm, sorry. The invite link is actually just on the front page under the Heading "Tower of God Links". When I got the invite it was on the right.

Stop shilling your trash site, shills.

If you actually want the up-to-date Korean raw translations go to raw_previews under the Inner Tower heading.

Thanks for your compliments, user. Yes, it's a great manwha.

Shills are mobile posters just as expected

>Discord
>Reddit

As expected of gook shills.

>DeviantArt trash
>good

It's not a screenshot look at the filename tard.

>DeviantArt trash
Huh?

nibba draws 100 page chapters on a weekly basis, cant expect berserk art.

its actually good art, its not up to the standards of berserk for example but its still pretty good
and its coloured on top of that

care to post some examples of that good art?

Upload them on the true secret club please.

I would but I'm not going to talk to these people on discord for days just to get access.

Understandable. Can't do this either.

best girl coming back when?

Attached: Hwaryun_name_hunt.png (350x589, 505K)

Kaiser is there already though.

You mean Androssi?

Attached: 1504055950069.jpg (621x732, 168K)

Is PETA going to go after Bam once he starts beating all these dogs?

Patrician taste
Great taste
She's ok

>SiU had a rockhard boner the entire time he was drawing this

The original.

Attached: yuri.jpg (661x812, 74K)

Attached: Evankhell.jpg (225x225, 9K)

christ, how is this shit still going on? has the plot become less of an unworkable mess than it was like 5 years ago?

Read and find out.

bump

I bought the chapters bam btfos the mad dog reunites with kun and co and antagonizes baylord yama. Also the red giant guy from the first arc is back

post em

The app doesn't allow for screenshotting and I can't be arsed to download some bitcoin mining emulator

There discord.

Attached: unknown (7).png (624x811, 893K)

>akraptor is still dead
It's not fucking fair. And that bitch is still walking because SIU can't be arsed to give Baam a better motivation even when Rachel has been irrelevant for so long now.

Attached: FA_MHA_137_13-1-1.png (530x278, 127K)

wtf they actually thought this through

Is she still not around/not prominent?

Do they not let you read on computer?

It's basically HxH if Gon started out as a beta pussy.

It's just a copy of him boyfriend khun earlier hairstyle

Really based story even if not a true manga.

>After a shit arc ToG seems to have a decent arc again
Can this fucking hack stay consistent for once

you meant based worldbuilding, story is sometimes lagging behind.

Worldbuilding is s01 is fucking

KINO
I
N
O

Been a while since I was reading it. I was where they entered a huge tournament for an ancient artifact, way deep into the tower, but then the scan group canned tower indefinitely.

I miss S1, the tower was something mystical back then, now it just feels like different one piece islands

Korean Hunger games

Season 3 really started off bad. The story is all over the place. It's like SIU fucked around during the hiatus then decided to whip some shit together at the last second.
I really just wish the story focused on one character more. Stop introducing all these new characters.

>on one character more.
That's impossible with the vastness of the tower.

>Is this serie good? What's it about?
It had some similarities to HxH, and it was a pretty interesting battle manga that was able to carve a niche for itself due to its unique setting.

However, all of that quickly disappeared with the time skip. The series is now just a bunch of cool characters standing around looking cool and occasionally you get boring OP beam spam fights.

Why has this off-topic thread not been deleted yet?

Attached: 1444306878004.png (511x182, 15K)

>2012

Attached: 1501304442206.png (968x75, 32K)

Fights have definitely gotten way worse. The worst part is the decline of mystery and intriguing plot threads. Before there was, "why did rachel do that?" "what is the 'outside' of the tower?" "what is emile?" "why is fug doing this?"

A lot of things get wrapped up disappointingly, or the aftermath is just silly/turned into irrelevance or joke material when they were so important before. Rachel just turns out to be a bitch. Horyang, Beta, and Emile are just whatever afterthoughts. The whole of Sachi and co. are filler characters more or less. Black March was teased forever, then came back for another tease and is still unresolved. Chang is just forgotten or getting the Black March treatment. Hoaqin goes from big boy to jobber to big boy to jobber, half joke character. Hockney is half irrelevant/joke as well.

I think the problem is Rachel team does close to nothing to be a rival to Baam team, and Baam team is huge and even has Ranks helping every time so it's become really unfair to watch when you know no one of the others candidates can match Baam anymore, hell I don't even think Karaka can do it now.