Ahhn

>Ahhn
>physically gets sick and basically stalks Gurea
>also Ahhn
>I'll ignore you after we graduate k thx bye

Attached: 1555308697386.jpg (480x600, 97K)

>I'll ignore you after we graduate k thx bye
Yea Forums's strangest new may may

Attached: digitally enhanced image.jpg (900x1440, 549K)

>another princess in the same season was willing to change the law to be with a girl
>another princess with a lizard companion was willing to be the last monarch to be with her
>meanwhile the princess who has mental breakdowns every other episode over a girl doesn't make the slightest effort to maintain the relationship in the long run

Attached: ak51.jpg (770x500, 71K)

>may may
???

Attached: manaria friends until graduation.png (1440x834, 1.16M)

Adolescence is like this.

Aaahn~ is a bad girlfriend

Attached: 1554777743971.jpg (521x593, 101K)

They're just good friends so it's ok

The context is that official duty will keep them from being able to see each other all day every day like they do now at school, not that they'll suddenly never see each other again or that Anne will start ignoring Grea.

>"I don't think we can be together after we graduate"
>not that they'll suddenly never see each other again
Yes, they'll see each other plenty at the official events, accompanied by their faceless duke husbands.

They are straight.

> it's impossible that she was just voicing her fears
> it's impossible that she was testing to see how Grea would respond
> it's impossible she was exaggerating to strengthen her own position re moving in together
> it's impossible that it was any combination of some or all of these
> a single statement made by a teenage girl must be objective fact, even when it's about the future
As this is Yea Forums, I suppose it's just a "black and white" autism thing - difficulty in understanding anything emotional, indeterminate or vague. Looking forward to them (You)s.

Attached: the eternal question.jpg (871x715, 226K)

> It's possible that everything can be explained by my headcanon
IT IS A REASONABLE THEORY

/u/ absolutely BTFO once again. It would be hilarious if I wasn't a yurifag myself, having to be associated with obnoxiously deluded t/u/mblrinas falling for every shitty bait.

Yeah, as opposed to you having been yuribaited like the retard you are. Wonder which is more likely.

Did you really make a thread just to post this image, user?

Attached: capture.png (739x55, 5K)

We aren't talking about a "statement made by a teenage girl". We are talking about a statement written by writers of the series to be said by a teenage girl for a particular reason. No matter how you want it, anime isn't real and, as such, the narrative is purposeful and everything is happening for a reason. The reason in this case being "we may act all gay but at the end of the day we're characters of a certain game and it would do no good for us to alienate the playerbase by implying we're not available anymore".
Seriously, if they wanted to say that Anne and Grea remain full yuri, they could've simply ended it with the traditional best friends forever message. They made sure to point out that it's just a phase.

B-but according to /u/ they'll get married to each other, because it somehow makes sense in the context for them to do so!

I already miss those turbo lesbos.

>everyone who isn't a delusional yurifag is the same person
user, I...

> current year
> falling for yuri bait
shig

>preview teases the underwater kiss
>don't even get the cpr scene
It even had the yuribait within the yuribait, and yet /u/ still claims it's not a copout ending. Sad!

Imagine being this much of an assblasted self-inserter that you need to stoop down to falseflagging this hard to defend your fragile headcanon.

Nice buzzwords. By the way, your own headcanon that literally contradicts the anime is better reserved for

Her fixation was a sign of inmaturity.

/u/ is a pathway to many opinions some would consider to be unnatural.

Attached: 1538750013830.png (905x624, 264K)

god we need more LGD art of both anne and grea. preferably together.

Me on the left bottom.

Attached: 1552381923177.png (449x442, 197K)

Where is the new My-Hime, Shizuru?

I don't think straight friends keep their friends discarded dead ass-skin as a souvenir.

Never; it's pseudo-yuri trash.

t. Shizuru

Fuck you, you rapist dyke.

Are peoppe seriously saying Cygames won't pair them up with each other here?

Cygames will do whatever makes them money.

protip: yuri doesn't make them money, waifufags do

If Cygames wants money, then why don't they release the horsegirls mobage? Checkmate atheists.

I'm sure there was an episode with the elf saying getting them together was important for peace, basically their gay friendship will be forced onto them whether they like it or not.

>friendship
exactly

she can say what she likes, but she's already addicted to Grea's tail

Attached: 1549210059924.jpg (778x438, 48K)

>getting them together was important for peace
I'm sure they're devastated to know they'll be forced to stay together.

Attached: 1551655946290.jpg (1536x2048, 303K)

>thanks for being the best woman during my wedding, Grea!
>let me tell you more about my wonderful husband (male) and the baby he put inside me for the sake of my kingdom, Grea!
yuri
u
r
i

gross hetslut

Attached: 0afe97920f15513214bec43d8c4f00101538325829_full.jpg (437x463, 47K)

Don't be rude to Anne, she can't help it. It's for her kingdom, after all.

Gurea need a better gf

Unironically this.

Like Owen.

Surely some fat faceless old noble will be able to change her mind.