5Toubun no Hanayome spoiler

Gooks scans soon

Attached: 1554740947151.jpg (1000x1294, 247K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/filename/1551070821126.png/page/1/
manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=910257
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Spoilers: Ichika a shit STILL.

My top girl, with my second girl. What a dynamic duo.

Itsuki is nothing but a big fat red herring.

/u/ finds the way

Attached: 1555295974626.jpg (604x594, 311K)

Attached: 1555298613233.png (442x767, 442K)

Chapter 82: Sisters' War (5)
Fuutarou goes looking for Miku at Kyomizudera, but instead finds Yotsuba and Itsuki there.
Itsuki starts acting bold to make Fuutarou recall the event of five years ago. She locks arms with Fuutarou and Yotsuba and presses her boobs against him while posing for a photo.
Meanwhile Miku is pretending to be sick to stay in her room, but Nino disguises herself as Miku and sneaks in. Nino declares that if Miku gives up then Fuu-kun is her, and that she's the one who likes him the most.
Now that Fuutarou is aware of her feelings, Miku feels that there's no way he would pick her over Ichika and Nino who are so cute and sociable. She managed to confess once before while playing house with Fuutarou (though that went awry), but now she doesn't have that kind of confidence anymore.
But Nino still sees Miku as her rival anyway. "Think about it, we are quintuplets, of course you are cute too!" Then she drags Miku out of the room. Still feeling unsure if she has gotten back on her feet or still lacking confidence, Miku quietly apologizes to Nino.
Then it cuts back to Yotsuba and Itsuki. Fuutarou has disappeared somewhere and Itsuki is searching for him. Yotsuba asks Itsuki: "Are you keeping some secret from me?"
Fuutarou is being pulled away somewhere by Miku, but it's actually Ichika who is trying to cover up the lie now that Miku's feelings are out of the bag. She tells Fuutarou to find Miku and hear her out, then dresses up as Miku and meets him herself.

Itsuki has stinky farts. Do no stick penis into her butt.

Ichika > Miku > Yotsuba > Itsuki > Raiha >>>> Takeda >>> Nino

Attached: 1552404298689.jpg (680x384, 60K)

I'm just hoping Miku doesn't win because of pity party at this poitn.

Attached: image%3A944778.jpg (1356x829, 450K)

>Meanwhile Miku is pretending to be sick to stay in her room
So she refused Nino's offer to talk the previous day and decided to holing herself up in the room instead?

Fucking hell Ichika calm the shit down.

I think the biggest strike against Miku aside from Itsuki who's about as big as it gets is that Negi could get a way more Yea Forums finale to her character arc with her losing than winning.

Where are my spoilers?

Attached: friendship_ended_with_ichika.jpg (800x600, 236K)

>Fuutarou is being pulled away somewhere by Miku, but it's actually Ichika who is trying to cover up the lie now that Miku's feelings are out of the bag. She tells Fuutarou to find Miku and hear her out, then dresses up as Miku and meets him herself.
Fucking hell.

Attached: ded.png (581x1240, 477K)

Ichika is love
Ichika is life
I love Ichika from the bottom of my heart and the core of my soul
Ichika a miracle of the universe
Ichika have done nothing wrong and she's still a beautiful person inside and out

Attached: Nakano.Ichika.full.2476364.png (2150x2800, 2.56M)

Wait until the arc is over before you shit on her okay?

CHADgami will take care of the 4 quints except Itsuki because she is so fat like Miko

she might not win but Ichika makes the series interesting. Think about it.

So, why is suddenly Itsuki so obsessed with Fuutarou realizing that she was Rena even after telling him to forget her? On that matter why the fuck is she on tho bowl now? Did I miss something. I admit I speedread some parts, please don't bully.

Two threads earlier

1 Vote for credit page

We don't know if she will go through with it. We know she feels bad about everything already.

Ichika will win
Tsukasa = Ichika
Short hair and a career woman.
Negi even referenced it in the interview.

the fuck, that's just a meme version of this

Attached: ww2_allies.png (1352x1162, 913K)

>when the virgin Miku goes against the Stacy Ichika

Nino deserves to win the most.

Attached: 1555204998461.jpg (1500x2121, 912K)

We don't know why she is so interested in bringing back Rena.
Also for fucks sake, how does Ichika manage to double down on her already shit chances even more? She just keeps going and going and doesn't seem like she wants to stop.

They all like him and have for a while. Everyone deals with it in their own ways.

Yotsuba doing her Yotsubest

Attached: 99C1D2CC-9A19-4FBE-8CAA-DAF0D1FE20E6.jpg (540x680, 54K)

Theyre both so fat in that picture! Tubbies!! Tubby quints!!

No one is denying this. The fucking party right now is mostly because of her, and everyone is just reacting to it.

Everything make sense when you consider that Yotsuba = lolikano and that she was pretending to be Rena in 7goodbyes under yotsuba 4d chess. She is now playing wingman for Yotsuba.

Sisters shouldn't act that way.

Negi ruined Ichika with this sudden flip of character. It is painful.

We have no fucking clue.
I wanna bet that Yotsuba is loli and Itsuki realized that after breaking Fuutarou and loli's relationship, and now she's desperately trying to salvage it. It'll somehow lead to her winning by accident.

Someone stop her already.

Ichika = Short cake
Nino = Waffle
Miku = Pancake
Yotsuba = Muffin
Itsuki = Donuts

>Ninoshit
>deserving anything but a coldhearted rejection

This desu. All the steps are in place for an Ichika win.

>Now what exactly is Miku's ambition besides lusting after Fuutarou's dick? No clue!!
She is gonna become a doctor or a dentist. She is smartest girl of quint.

Fuuts will see through Ichika disguise. He already knows that Ichika tried that shit before, and he will always recognize real Miku. Plus he knows about Miku's feelings. The snake is as good as dead

I'm not going to lie, this would make me super salty. Salty enough to stop the party.

Ichikas true self was foreshadowed since the campfire dance arc you dumbass

>sudden
>when she is established to be manipulative and a liar since the start

Smartest doesn’t mean smart.

>not highest
>can't even beat a girl who has to work full time to support her and her sisters' lazy asses
>smartest

You're thinking of Ichikashit* there, buddy.

Facts.

Ichika was always worst girl, anyways. Par for the course, really.

Ichikafags are rolling in their grave now, their girl has ZERO chance of absolution after doubling down this chapter.
Press S to spit on grave.

Attached: yosuba_grin.png (99x37, 2K)

So why Ichika thinking pinning Lolikano on Miku will bring her down?
Why even use Miku?

She already know she is winner.

>She is smartest girl of quint
Ichika is smarter. Also, being the smartest among a bunch of retards is hardly an accomplishment.
Even Itsuki's dream of being a teacher is pushing it.

>Haha Fuutarou-kun, I was just testing you. If you saw through it tell me sooner. Miku you see.... needs a lot of help.

I meant scans*

Ichicute deserves a kiss and a headpat

Attached: 1550747521493.jpg (2852x2048, 3.47M)

S.

Attached: 1552917756363.png (424x686, 343K)

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees. Never capitulate as long as your sword arm still moves.

I still can't believe you fags predicted Ichika doubling down and the Niku /u/ pairing. Tell me what's going to happen next week.

Nah, Nino was objectively the worst girl for most of the manga and barely anybody liked her before her confession

Cute cute cute!

Attached: DrUzjLGVsAAGwXg.jpg (1200x1012, 226K)

Miku can't possibly get more pathetic they said

I dunno if I prefer hell yeah motherfucker or fuck snakes.

Attached: fuck snakes.png (1352x1162, 913K)

Miku will interrupt Ichika conversation and slap her ala Itsuki-style

Being good at being a cunning bitch is nothing to brag about. Miku is book smarts, so she is factually smarter.

>It's just a prank bro, fuu-kun

Miku got all of Fuutarou's praise when Ichika scored the highest. Fuutarou was able to recognize Miku before anyone else.

Using Miku as lolikano is too make Miku out to be a liar that has been toying with Fuutarou.

>she tells Fuutarou to find Miku and hear her out, then dresses up as Miku and meets him herself.
Fucking BASED

Attached: 1543784318581.jpg (2560x1440, 832K)

Attached: 1554973438738.jpg (500x469, 99K)

I still need an image of that scene where Itsuki does things with her boobs to Fuutarou. I'm very jazzed about having this in the chapter.

Hopefully Negi won't give her a redemption arc. Ichika deserves nothing but irredeemable contempt.

Scroll up user.

>factually smarter
Kek, see this based retard.

Ichika is now a meme character, but a pretty funny one at least

What do you have against Ichikafags? Theyre fine.

I'm just saying she's going to make shit worse. I love Ichika but, this won't end well for her if she doesn't stop.

I wanted to like the anime so much, but the QUALITY.

Attached: 1551840388883.png (570x539, 319K)

While disguised as Miku Ichika will whip out the photo and tell Fuutarou that her confession is actually about her (Miku) being Lolikano.

Monday when

>retards will still deny Itsuki likes him

Why? Because she lost it for a few days and dressed up as Miku a few times? No one was hurt and Fuutarou is fine.

>But Nino still sees Miku as her rival anyway. "Think about it, we are quintuplets, of course you are cute too!"
Nino is a good girl.

I respect their dedication and their education. I am not one, though.

Keep telling yourself that.

Ya but it also gave us some decent/good stills like this. It's a shame that there is much more bad than good though

Attached: Nino Nakano 904.jpg (1920x1080, 334K)

>her confession is actually about her (Miku) being Lolikano
Snek doesn't know that fuutarou told Rena to GTFO

But she doesn't. She is doing it for 428, ie lolikano..

Nikubros rise up

Attached: rin16b3gmyq21.jpg (892x1319, 123K)

She's still not the bride, though.

I can actually see this wtf. Can kokuhaku mean confess other than in romantic sense?

It's not really all that sudden. Ichika was always the quint least mindful of her sisters. Her character conflict for the first half of the manga was that she literally couldn't stop herself from making moves on Fuutarou while thinking she wouldn't, and she's the most independent one by a fair bit pursuing a career and trying to create distance.
With how much she meddled with Fuutarou to help him get with Miku or make up with Itsuki, it's not that weird that she'd be the nastiest one in actual competition. Her character hasn't changed, her goals have.

Bokuben unironically looks better. What the actual fuck.

they better let shaft handle season 2, since ep 11 was really good

If she did then it would be a great move to kill Miku.

Redditgami is a faggot.

That's a potato.

It also lowkey dropped another hint that Nino would be the bride during the ED with those nail polishes.

What do you have against an Itsuki end, user?

Attached: 1328910297411.png (320x450, 38K)

Just keep rewatching ep 11 and imagine what it could have been.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Go-toubun no Hanayome - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_21.48_[2019.04.15_18.30.03].jpg (1920x1080, 210K)

Shaft is usually good for actual quality. Weird angles and shit, but good quality.

>the only positive thing she can say about Miku is that they're all the same

Attached: cache_04b6756e-4520-4684-c6b2-49432a9a7369.png (2780x2780, 3.98M)

>she literally couldn't stop herself from making moves on Fuutarou
He started it and she tried to push him away.

Attached: 1535098430948.png (1000x717, 2.74M)

That studio shot themselves int he foot so bad with this series. Glad that handed it off to shaft.

>No one was hurt
Snakefag pls.

Attached: Z1.png (1115x1600, 785K)

The production is way too rushed. The anime was announced not even one year into the series iirc. Bokubenis was both announced later in the series life and had more time between announcement and broadcast

Bro, she's fine now so it all works out.

QUALITY can be entertaining in its own way...sometimes.

Attached: 1552585370380.jpg (1200x1200, 160K)

He was trying to keep the sisters together, romance wasn't on his mind then.

It's not Ichika's fault that Miku is such a pushover who wants to win without doing anything

>he doesn’t love our cute slow wife nino
You should be ashamed

Not yet she isn't

>2018/12 total sale : 1.5 millions
>2019/02 total sale : 2.8 millions
>2019/04 total sale ; 4.2 millions
This is getting intense.

The anime staff only hated Nino
Best girls get the budget they deserve

Attached: 1553188772888.jpg (1200x960, 208K)

And I would strike down, with great vengeance and furious anger, those who would attempt to poison and destroy my sisters.

Attached: 73788689_p0.jpg (2894x4093, 2.89M)

autism

She's trying to fundamentally change for the person she loves, to cook better, to work harder.. Fuck off you Miku hating prick

That's not too much different from the manga version, though, which is legit one of my favorite images of Yotsuba. Pity on don't have it on hand right now.

>Ichika literally does nothing, gets interrupted and Miku is already dead
>Miku manages to get her confidence back up
>meanwhile Ichika actually gets to do her evil deeds uninterrupted

Attached: 201904.png (495x495, 504K)

>this is what white knight beta orbiter dream of
Teehee

Fat lot of good that's done her.

I cannot deny she has already lost the F-bowl. She is still best girl though, so go fuck yourself.

Attached: 1551254398053.jpg (609x634, 300K)

Just imagine if Ichika starts spouting bullshit about lolikano and the photo RIGHT EXACTLY when Itsuki confesses to Yotsuba she was pretending to be lolikano and Yotsuba confesses lolikano is herself. All while Fuuts is justing standing there.
Now this would be some good shit.
inb4 428
>Oh no not again

>Also for fucks sake, how does Ichika manage to double down on her already shit chances even more?
It seems to me that Negi's plan all along was to make Ichika into a symbol that shows to what lengths one goes for love. For maximum drama I would expect that she seemingly succeeds with her scheme only to the lose to her own conscience at a later point in time. Would make for some good kino moments.

>Yotsuba gets hope and Miku gets despair
This isn't what I expected

/04 total sale ; 4.2 millions
That means that Negi's has made 200 million yen.

Why would he end this cash cow?

Attached: 1521248107819.jpg (603x563, 198K)

Miku a best
Yotsuba a second best
Ichika a kek
Itsuki a shit
Bitchno the shittiest

Bitch compared to itsuki she's done a lot.
Still she's trying honestly unlike you know snakes or ms mindfuck

>Ichika pulled a scum move and rightfully received hate for it
>Ichikafags appear out of thin air and starts attacking Miku, Nino, and even lately Itsuki in retaliation
>muh did nothing wrong/best and most interesting character
>constantly shit on better girls, repost obnoxious ranking all day, whiteknights, have the worst posters
More like cancer.

Is this a proper way to cheer up your imouto?

i don't know, artistic integrity???

I did not watch the anime, so what happened? Ep12 was done by Shaft?

The chad nino vs the virgin doormat meeku

The nail polish just represents how they used to be the same, then everyone except Nino was moving on. You see at the end of the ending sequence that they all have different colored nail polish corresponding to their color. This means they have finally become full-fledged individuals instead of holding onto the past

You are better off arguing how there is a glass of water(Nino's favorite drink being room temperature water) or how in this pic, the second quint from the left is the only one firmly grasping the red string of fate.
And even then I would say it's useless to try and make these arguments because it feels like peak reaching. Trying to use the anime feels like the worst way to make an argument.

Attached: 1551836707342.png (1280x720, 792K)

>shit on better girls
But Nino is a worse girl so not really

>i don't know, artistic integrity???

Attached: 1528151358504.png (593x514, 342K)

This desu this desu

Nino a shit so it's fine :)

I expect miku will appear when Ichika ( as miku) says something to fuu, he will either loose his shit or become depressed or both.

Then itsuki swoops in to get her scene showing, look I eat all of Kyoto but still win.

>Fuutaro-kun, Miku sucks old men's dick for sengoku gacha
What did Ichika mean by this?

Stop believing flaseflagger lies.

It had one shaft member on 12, 11 had like 20

>But Miku, I already knew that

More quint on quint violence when?

I can't even tell who's an Ichika and who is a Snakefag anymore, but someone there is clearly going out of their way to shit on everyone else, like pic or
>desuarchive.org/a/search/filename/1551070821126.png/page/1/

Attached: what is he doing.png (776x307, 50K)

Are you retarded? The whole season was QUALITY. Ichika and Miku were not spared. Some cherrypicked shots doesn't change that fact.

She told him the truth.

Too much asshurt. If Ichika gets even one positive thing at this point, even if it is short lived, people will still be super fucking mad. Not sure why since the fandom has forgiven even worse behavior.

Like second best
When yotsuba finds out what it Itsuki has pulled as rena

Ichikafags should kill themselves.

Only Mikufags hate Ichika.
Who gives a shit about them.

Second quote meant for

Niku is really violent in their bed right now

>Miku created bobcut Nino when she comforted her
>Yotsuba created snek monster from Ichika when she comforted her
What will Nino awaken from within Miku?

Attached: 1553754890638.jpg (1614x2048, 416K)

>Not only does Ichika has to lose, she must become an irredeemable backstabbing bitch
>t.Negi
Is it fair, Ichikabros?

Attached: f66.png (662x540, 273K)

Ichikafags are Snakefags. Pic related is Ichikafags's samefag being exposed.

You first

self-confident miku

>I was trying to be the right person for you...
>the right person doesn't have to try

If you have to sink that ship, make it a big boom.

I am a Nino fan, not a fan of snakes or mindfucks, good sir.

Obsessed

>What will Nino awaken from within Miku?
a snake-eating hedgehog

Attached: Miku vs Ichika.jpg (512x373, 77K)

Wtf I'm gay now

I don't really give a shit about the ED either way. I can make better arguments, and have.

>Ichishit is forever shit
Based negi!

KEKK BASED AF.

He said he would end it before the sales figure released. But now he's probably going to change his mind, just like Aka did after Kaguya blew up

> If Ichika gets even one positive thing at this point
I don't see how it would be possible to keep her acting as a villain until the end. At some point there has to be some kind of redemption because of the bond between the sisters that is still there in the future.

She basically won't stop until she reaches her goal. So let her reach the goal and see if that really makes her happy. I don't think so.

Also people need to stop treating fictional characters as if they were real.

A baby

Both Nino and Ichika are a shit desu

Takedafags BTFO

>boy i don't want fans of the losing quints to be mad
>i know, i just make them into desipicable characters that nobody likes
So that's the ending that would "please everyone" that he was talkinh about

>Nino fan
>good sir
Your typical Ninofag. Cringe.

Attached: 1475705471425.png (469x463, 8K)

But Nino is actually nice, Ichicunt is the absolute worst. She deserves to get more than bitch slapped but a full blown beating.

Ichikafags have no right to bitch when they have done and are still doing that sort of shit to Nino about muh drugging despite the fact Fuutarou shrugged it out as no big deal and nobody was actually hurt. Karma. They reap what they sow.

Actual Takedafags want him to win the Fuutaroubowl, not that dumb wench

If Nino got away scot-free with drugging Fuutarou then Ichika will have nothing to worry about

*best

The falsefagging is becoming easier and easier to see through. Are you fags even trying?

>Snakefag can't defend Ichika any longer
>has to drag Nino down to Ichika's level to make her look better
That's pathetic.

Based dubs revealing dem facts.

Fuutarou doesn't care about what Ichika is doing too, dumbass.

But I will also say that little details like those can be important. It's far from a guarantee, but they can help.

Also, I see that one Miku guy is still here.

>ichikafags showing their true colors
Considering this part few months, this is quite ironic.

As expected of a hack.

Negi is doing everything he can to make Nino look good. After he made her look obsessive and annoying he's capitalizing on her sisterly love aspect which works wonders when it is compared to Ichika's behaviour, further improving how she's presented to the audience. Negi is really going hard with this shilling. What could that mean?

>pathetic
But he's not a Ninotard though.

I don't wear fedoras. Overrated garbage hats that never fit my head anyways.

Who are you quoting?

>point in case
Oh wow.

Miku cares. Nino cares. Unlike Nino, Ichika actually hurt someone, her fucking family.

>this level of damage control

>muh drugs
>comparing making him fall asleep for a minute to a cunt back stabbing her sisters repeatedly
heh

But I'm a Yotsubro

Attached: 1555279067784.jpg (1496x1496, 282K)

So he can claim he subverted expectations when she doesn't win

He is already successful with Ichika and Miku. What will happen to Nino and Yotsuba?

Snakefag triggered at the truth and posting defensively spotted.

>miku
But she's not despicable unlike Ichika and its not like she's hated in fact she's still as loved as she always was.

>triggered
Nah, I'm not a Ninotard.

I only feel like he's rushed even more after the sales is revealed. The pacing is so fucking fast and we didn't get any SoL chapter

>becoming
It was very obvious for a long time.

Has Negi claimed he wants to subvert expectations like that? I only know of him not liking the typical harem destined first girl bullshit.

That Nino is the bride?

>trivializing the use of drugs
Yeah, negi will do the same for Ichika, worry not.

I'm starting to think lolikano isn't Yotsuba but Miku. Itsuki started acting strange after discovering Miku crush, and even when first time was by accident, Ichika went full attack mide after seeing lolikano pic

>"he"
Make a trip already, THK.
>muh boogeyman until dead dies
Clockwork. Never change.

>two shitters care
And?

Nah, Ichicunt will be slapped.

>muh boogeyman

Reminder that Ichikastacy is the one who gets the plot moving in this kek of a manga. While she or Mami has no chances of winning the MCbowl, they provide the best entertainment in their respective series and I love them for it.

Only Ninoshit gets slapped here

Attached: 1527943033961.png (500x2000, 365K)

>Miku disguise as Nino to get past security and comfort Nino in her room
>Nino disguise as Miku to get past teacher and comfort Miku in her room
Literally 7 Goodbye 2:Electric Boogaloo

He said he liked Ichigo 100% for appealing to modern audiences, and Ichigo 100% is only remembered for its twist ending

>>muh drugs
>>comparing making him fall asleep for a minute to a cunt back stabbing her sisters repeatedly
heh
>drugs Fuutarou twice
>teehee just a prank bro
Kys subhuman

No. He didn't. Don't reply to retarded guyafags that think subversion = good.

Oh wow, always hitting a new low.

Attached: teehee.png (279x316, 112K)

Can't trivialize something that wasn't a big deal nor inherently harmful in the first place. The same can't be said for Ichika's character change and DRAMA she created and the characters she hurt.

Oh wow, always hitting a new low.

Do you speedread the manga or something? The five sisters are perfectly fine and well in the flashforwards. This drama won't have any lasting negative consequence.

Because if he finishes it well, without dragging it on, his audience will hopefully roll over to the next cash cow.

>Ichika is gonna die alone
Nice

>replying to speedreading shitposters

Ichigo 100 didn't have a twist ending, newfag.
It's amazing how nu-Yea Forums propagates this meme.
He ended up with the girl(not the first girl) he confessed to and dated in the first few chapters.

Interesting that Yotsuba's question isn't "Are you keeping some secret?" but "Are you keeping some secret from me?"
Whatever Itsuki is hiding, it's gotta have something to do with Yotsuba.

i just wanted to say that you are all cancer.
thats all.

>Snakefags on edge and nervous because their muh drugging madposting has backfired and make them hypocrites because Ichika has done worse yet they expect people to trivialize her actions just because
Poetry.

>What was it? Sneaky like shadow?
What did Nino mean by this?

Attached: BETRAYAL.jpg (476x637, 281K)

Reminder that every time some user posts shit about your waifu, it's actually an Ichika-fag in full snake mode trying to encourage inter quintfag wars. Do not fall for their deceit.

rude but redpilled

Imagine getting so angry you start copying posts.
That's it, Ichikafags lost it for good.
At least this thread made it clear who they really are.

That she looks sexy as hell doing that Miku imitation?

Ninja Nino

So Miku will show up without headphones soon?

>girl that was completely irrelevant for most of the manga, not first girl, not even main girl, and was dumped in the middle of it, suddenly swoops a win in last few chapters
>b-but it was obvious all along I swear guys!

Attached: 1537641169286.png (367x337, 306K)

Ichika can do the worst shit you can imagine but she will be redemed in the end either way. Keep seething

>b-b-but they are fine in the flashforward timeskips years from now
>who cares about the present story that is being told and the events that happen
>development be damned
Peak damage control.

I dunno. Nino was pretty bad too. I'm not an Ichikafag but she was right in calling her out last chapter.

>as he says crying behind a screen
Wew

Attached: grinchika.png (337x326, 94K)

Man I love me some Nino. I need my fix with this chapter. Don't let me down, Negi!

Can't wait to see this in higher quality.

Attached: snap.jpg (165x293, 42K)

?
You're acting as if she's traumatizing Miku or something, when they are just fighting over a cock

>Are you keeping some secret from me?
Well duh,because Yotsuba was the only one that kept asking Itsuki about her behavior.This is the 3rd(?) time she asked her.
None of other other sister even bother themselves with Itsuki.

ITT: retards baiting retards

She’s quoting Miku quoting the Furinkazan.

Yep, they were damage controlling by saying it was no big deal to begin with to "its okay she's in love!" and then blaming Yotsuba, to now admitting she's a bitch but Nino is worse and now this. They're so pathetic.

Who is better in subverting expectations between him and Aka (Kaguya)

>Fuutarou is being pulled away somewhere by Miku, but it's actually Ichika who is trying to cover up the lie now that Miku's feelings are out of the bag. She tells Fuutarou to find Miku and hear her out, then dresses up as Miku and meets him herself.
JESUS CHRIST ICHIKA JUSTICE WHEN?

Attached: snake.jpg (738x554, 324K)

You probably thought Rena wasn't Itsuki too.
No wonder he cited Strawberry 100%

>all these butthurt retards seething at IchiBASED
O MY

>200 replies in one hour
>it's nothing but shitpost

And I thought that the korean raws were out.

That's a load of bull. Ichika's attempt to call Nino out ended up blowing up in her face.
>The reason why Nino is better than Ichika is because when it comes to her sisters, she's loyal to them, and is competing for Fuutarou fair and square. She did some shitty things in the past, but it was in her mind for the sake of her sisters. Ichika is betraying her sisters, which is what only scum would do.

>korean
>raws

Classical reap what you sow.

Yotsuba is a shitty snitch who shouldn't stick her nose in other people's business

I want Ichika to take over Miku's life entirely. I want her to adopt her hairstyle, wear all get clothes, eat her favourite cereal, post on her general forums with her account. I fully support Ichika in her plan to become Miku+

It's also a two heroine set up in the first place. Aya was the likelier winner but Tsukasa winning wasn't weird at all, they were introduced together and both played prominent roles throughout the whole series. It was an upset but it really wasn't a big upset, and she wasn't an "unconventional winner".

Attached: 1526423478994.png (333x500, 344K)

Yotsuba is literally the only quint who wants everyone to calm the fuck down.

Nice argument

>Nino declares that if Miku gives up then Fuu-kun is her,
>>Nino will give up for Miku
>Miku quietly apologizes to Nino.
>>Nino will apologize for being a horrible sister up to that point
Mikufags really are so entitled

t. asshurt snekfag apologist

Ok this time Fuutarou HAS to realise its Ichika right? I mean come on now

Attached: 12566487936.jpg (694x649, 29K)

Its just Ichitards needing to deflect their horrid quint fucking up.

Yeah. Those cat eyes, man. Nino is dangerous

Nino is best girl. We know she cares for her sisters well being and actually comforts Miku.
But God damn, Miku is so fucking week and annoying. I want to give that girl a protein shake and tell her to grow a spine for fucks sake.
I'm so sick and tired of everyone doing the heavy lifting for Miku, while she just mopes on her fat ass.
Oh and fuck Ichika.

>muh drugs are okay
The only hypocrites are Ninofags though??

I find it quite interesting how they've been shitting on Miku and Yotsuba these past few weeks after the accidental confession. Back then I used to think they had a personal vendetta on Ninofags or something, but no, I guess that's their real selves.

Attached: 1540060926303.jpg (135x250, 10K)

Storytime

Attached: 01.jpg (747x1080, 412K)

Gooks out
manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=910257

Attached: 02.jpg (746x1080, 335K)

Yay

Time to party

Attached: 1555236900223.jpg (2048x764, 205K)

Dump it

Attached: 03.jpg (745x1080, 366K)

Tsurime FTW.

Attached: 04.jpg (745x1080, 291K)

>itsuki sleeptalking
I bet that's a fat joke.

Nino a shit

>that sad Nino
I have something in my eye

SadNino
I don't even want to imagine how awkward it feels in that room

Attached: 05.jpg (746x1080, 312K)

You snektards look almost as comical as Ichishit with this reaching

Fuuts should just ask what she thinks about generals. None of the other sisters bar Nino know Miku likes them, so it'd be fairly easy to catch Ichika out with

What's wrong with fatty? She's going crazy

Attached: 06.jpg (744x1080, 294K)

Oh fuck it's scan time!

Has Fuutarou pretty much abandoned Takeda and Maeda at this point or are they talking about the stalker?

Attached: 07.jpg (746x1080, 336K)

Fatty’s helping Zetsuba it’s happening bros

Attached: 08.jpg (745x1080, 345K)

>tfw no cute loli sister and cubby wife sandwich
end it bros
i dont want to live anmyore

That Ituski face at the bottom

>Ninofags complaining about Ichikafags' shitposting

Kek, can the pot call the kettle black?

N I K U

Attached: 09.jpg (746x1080, 303K)

>Itsuki doesn't like Fuut-

The sexiest and the smugest. Damn, those ninos

Attached: 10.jpg (744x1080, 327K)

Fuutarou's wife

Attached: 1527632078776.png (376x497, 238K)

Holy shit, Nino is so fucking hot in this panel.

RAPE TIME

what a doormat

Attached: 11.jpg (742x1080, 319K)

Attached: 12.jpg (745x1080, 367K)

This is a perfectly normal thing for sisters to do!

Attached: Itsuba panic.gif (281x301, 205K)

THOSE TITS ARE RUDE ITSUKI. AND SO FAT.

Cute! C U T E

> She locks arms with Fuutarou and Yotsuba and presses her boobs against him while posing for a photo.
Well? What is it?

Attached: 13.jpg (746x1080, 323K)

Based Nino

Attached: 14.jpg (746x1080, 318K)

WAAAAAHHHH! NINO HELP ME!!! UWAAAHHH

Futaro will get some mad titjob in the future.

Cute Nino

Attached: 15.jpg (749x1080, 310K)

She made herself strong in front of her imoutos last chapter, but she's quite hurt huh?

This will spawn some good fanart right? Maybe even a doujin?

Attached: sweatinggem.jpg (644x422, 94K)

Damn it, Negi. Stop making Nino too good. What the heck are you doing?

Nino's going to be soaring up the panel count chart this week, I see.

Dumb Nino

Post yfw Nino/Miku bigamy ending

M I N O

Attached: 16.jpg (1489x1080, 779K)

Oh my fucking god that Itsuki rape face!

Attached: 17.jpg (731x1080, 363K)

Itsuki is scared?

What's Nino pissed off about?

Attached: 18.jpg (744x1080, 319K)

>>muh drugs
>>muh popularity
They have not arguments, it's when Mikufags start using this shit againt Nino

Character development for Miku next chapter confirmed.

Attached: 1542883676617.jpg (649x716, 271K)

end

Attached: 19.jpg (745x1080, 374K)

the snake most likely

She's probably in 2100s already

>got you good, huh? You thought it was a Miku chapter, but it was actually Nino's! Again!

Attached: 64.png (334x333, 199K)

Itsuki acting this way is kinda funny. I hope we know her intentions next chapter

Based Negi

Ninobros and Mikubros are united against the snek

Attached: d93f143.jpg (1748x2480, 488K)

And yet Ichika is the one making it interesting again

Aren't they just taking a photo? What's up with the summery then?

The manga is about Nino's journey to marriage, so it only makes sense for the chapters to be about her too

And it will be interesting when she gets crushed.

Mino chapters are precious

Attached: 16488384896.jpg (1239x891, 331K)

Well, every chapter is a Nino chapter. You thought you were going to fool me, Kubo?

Attached: IMG_20190413_170715.jpg (1336x2048, 303K)

and now we wait for the translations

By Fuutarou's dick

>Could the summary user have lied?
>No. The manga must be mistaken.

*Miku

23 and some family healing moments. I love it.

Yotsuba gave Itsuki the Rena getup back in 7goodbyes. It is time to take the redpill, Yotsuba = lolikano

How much longer must we suffer?

Attached: 1E878D76-B460-4CBD-AECA-F80639218179.jpg (1049x864, 171K)

They're taking photo while locking hands as suggested by Itsuki to jog Fuutarou's memory

>Dumb Nino
Dumb and cute

Attached: IMG_20190408_212529.jpg (717x849, 89K)

It was probably based on poor quality scans where he had to second guess what was drawn on the page

Summary user never lies.

I can't believe that Nino was so gay for Miku all this time!

Cute

Yotsuba jumping off a cliff chapter soon.

Give it up, Hopefags.
Itsuki is Lolikano. Deal with it.

This is getting so fucking over the top at this point. What's up with her brittle self-confidence? And I thought Nino had no personality other then liking Fuutarou.

This is what Fuutarou will see below his waist
every morning.

Itsuki is a Nikufag.

Yotsuba x rope OTP

The translation for this page is gonna hit us right in the feels, I can tell.

Yotsuba will jump over kiyomizu dera confirmed.

Yotsuba can't be lolikano because if was, Itsuki should've known, and if Itsuki knows and still acts all flirty like this with Yotsuba literally right there, damn.

How much longer before Negi stops dicking around and just tells us Nino is the bride?

Oh no, she's gonna pull the Lolikano card

>Cutting Nino's bautiful, long hair
I hate Miku! She's horrible! The worst! And...

Attached: 1553250607523.jpg (848x1200, 131K)

It's nice if his wife to dress up like her sisters for him!

Jesus Nino is hot.

But she is the one who asked her...

>フータローとツーショットを撮ったり腕を組んだりおっぱいを押し当てたり
>She posed for a photo with Fuutarou while locking arms with him and pressing her boobs against him
Translation is partly wrong, there's no Yotsuba here.

>can't believe that Nino was so gay for Miku all this time!
Nino is gay with all her sisters

Imagine getting raped by Nino

He's already going at light speed. There's no need to go at warp speed, mate.

Then why did Itsuki tell Fuutarou that her Rena persona is something she hasn't told anybody?

SU
KI
YO

Attached: X6.png (384x349, 195K)

Negi says it since the first chapter

I do that every waking moment

Like how the watermarks are now more cute Ninos.

Author is being unfair but I love Ichika no matter what

Attached: 1554848499186.jpg (2000x2758, 443K)

Attached: 1555306113321.jpg (759x496, 193K)

She's holding his arm tightly while taking a photo together. The summery said and implied something completely different.

The true fight was Niku vs. Eatsuki all along.
How poetic.

You know that people do die there from time to time? Because they are too stupid and fall.

It’s a toss up between Nino and Itsuki now

He is. Yea Forumsnons don’t believe him.

>Miku dragged in 1-2-3 war drama
>Miku about to be dragged into the Lolikano plot
What Negi even planning on doing?

Attached: 1653657.jpg (412x466, 106K)

Ichika will be lolikano

>let's fuck Miku
>let's discover the pleasures of the flesh
N-nino?

There are less shitstorm about Itsuki that what I expected this time.

AI SHI TE RU

So that's how Miku will lose her headphones and that front bang

I honestly can masturbate to this.
And boy now I'm excited for all new fanarts that will pop up.

I can't wait for the Negi special "complete 180 character developed more genki than Yotsuba always smiling and positive" Miku,

Never has a battle been so one-sided.

Attached: 1554639385344.png (235x272, 83K)

I think you mean every wanking moment.

Ultra rare stockings Miku

I honestly don't think it's within Itsuki's character to pull that off without any good reason behind it.

Itsukifags are sleeping any can't shit everywhere

I'm starting to have some doubts about Itsuki's win, I'm only like 90% sure now.

Attached: it's nino.png (283x378, 27K)

Attached: 1535512356705.jpg (640x360, 17K)

Nino is perfection. I'm gay for her.

4's into bondage? And here I thought she couldn't get any more best.

We know Miku.

You should. Nino is the bride after all.

Attached: 1553173154414.png (1732x2362, 2.4M)

I think you mean like 9%.

That's because everyone's taking the opportunity to shit on Ichika since they were rarely presented the opportunity to do so before her liar arc.

>Yes, that's right, Miku. By taking your virginity first, I'll make it so that Fuutarou will never marry you..! Mwha-ha-ha!

Hopefully those quints who lose will marry each other

>ywn wake up to this
Why even live

Damn it. I'm tired of all of this drama. I want some SoL of Fuuts with the quints. Maybe him making their hearts go dokidoki, especially Nino's.

Yotsuba is for breeding.

Nino's backpak is still the cutest

There's gonna be an epilogue about Fuutarou and Nino's children.

There're popular harems running right now if you want to go around in circles.

The world is a hard and cold place

I don't want constant filler. I just need a break!

I marry Miku if she lose the battle.

Why would there be a shitstorm? We don't know her intentions and we can see she has her own agenda different from the others. There is nothing to shitpost about if we don't even know what she's doing.

Damn, Nino is a real schemer, Ichika can't even compete

Attached: 73428070_p0.png (839x1200, 1.05M)

Have you tried Nisekoi 2.0? There's a harem and a non-harem version going on right now.

I want to lick Nino's legs.

Only unironic retards thought she wasn't in love with Fuutarou

>My own clone
>Now neither of us will be virgins!

What did Negi mean by this?

Kino*

While I am not denying that, I think her intentions are a little more then just that. It's probably something that happened in Kyoto, which she wants to talk about.

> scissoring
Yeah, what did he mean by that?

I tried reading Bokuben. Couldn't get past the page where Rizu was described as some sort of Thumbelina. Fumino a cute, though.

I do need to finish the Flying Witch manga, so maybe I'll just go do that.

This manga is inaccurate because these girls don't have enough daddy issues.

Fuutarou was with Itsuki and Yotsuba .
When did Fake Miku come?It's looks like it is missing a page?

they have each other and also had a loving mother/grandpa

Yotsuba has noticed. Itsuki is in real shit now.

Any other series with femaleMC like Itsuki (prim and proper, a bit dorky in pursuing love)?

>>Nino dragged in 1-3 war drama
>Nino stalker drama
>Nino about to be dragged into the Lolikano plot
What Negi even plann>Nino about to be dragged into the Lolikano ploting on doing?

You missed a page (the one on spoilers) which says Fuutarou missing, Itsuki commenting it's a arare chance, and Yotsuba guessing Fuutarou must have returned to his friends

Ichika solo job
Niku
Yoki

We already won lads

Attached: ichika.jpg (200x200, 60K)

Miko Iino will soon be the female MC of Kaguya

>last panel
A (shit)storm a-brewin'.

She's not the MC which means she'll lose.
Yukino comes to mind.

It's 123 intention to increase their changes to get dicked by Fuutarou in every single moment they get. I think 45, or atleast 5 at this point has another intention beside that.

Attached: Htgk.jpg (1439x2062, 1.78M)

Attached: Drug lord Nino.jpg (1490x861, 473K)

Thanks Tite Negi.

Finally Yotsuba tells "fuck" to Itsuki with her shitty game

>Miku helps Nino so Nino can save Yotsuba
>Nino helps Miku so Miku can save Ichika
It's coming. This is not an arc for dick but for sisterly love. Miku will bring Ichika out of the hope she's dug herself into.

I'm looking forward to an updated panel county graph.

Also, Nino is such an awesome sister.

Based Nino helping her dear sister.

And yet some people still think she's shit.

It's the Mikufags that are mad since they think she's stealing the spotlight.

Ichikatards love to shit on her because they know she ruined her plans.

>Trying to pin the blame on mikufags
You're not fooling anyone, slithery snake suporter

Itsuki hasn't even done anything to remotely ruin Fuutarou's trip. Hell, Yotsuba has no right to call anyone out with anything, when she done and fucked up the most last chapter.

Making her the bride of course

Attached: (miku) bride.jpg (814x479, 30K)

Whats the deal with itsuki? Does she like him or not? Can someone translate??

>negi got tired of all that lewd miku images flood
>throws in some /u/ bait with nino just to see how big it will grow
Looks like Nino finally dound a sister to practice kiss with.

Does this chapter confirm that lolikano is Itsuki or not?

If you're not a speedreader you should already know that she likes him

It's Itsuki being Itsuki. Don't get surprised if it's something retarded that she needed to go out of her way instead of explaining.

SeeWe don't know. She has her own agenda but I think it's very different from the other 3 girls trying to get dicked by him.

Because she realized that Ichika was doing a much better job at bullying miku than her and since she couldn't compete, she tried to do things differently by giving her hope only to crush it later on.

poor Ichika now Fuutarou knows about her

Her purpose being bold ans pushy these chapters is to jog Fuutarou's memory of Kyoto 5 years ago.

>Itsuki hasn't even done anything
anything??

>Ichika knows about Rena
>Itsuki obviously joining the bowl
Gee, I wonder what she could possibly do next...

What's the problem with that analogy?

Satan confirmed.

>It's nice if his wife
>if
Yeah, it would've been nice, but Nino doesn't do this.

Maybe Yotsuba only asked her to cheer him up with the lolikano getup. Maybe she didn't ask her to use the Rena(their mother name) and she did it by her initiative?

I mean, most speedreaders probably assume she likes him because first girl or whatever. More careful readers aren't always so sure.

>"So its like that..!!"
>cuts to Fuutarou following Ichika(Miku)
Oh shit did he discover Ichika plan?

It's not that it's wrong. It just sounds fucking ridiculous, forced, and unnecessary.

>anything to ruin hus trip
Faggot

Then why Yotsuba asking her what she is doing if she know about Rena stuff?

>nino getting the harem end

>he tried to do things differently by giving her hope only to crush it later on.
Only Fuutarou will btfo her later

Nobody knows for sure. I read it that way that she wants to play cupid and help Fuutarou remember about something important five years ago. My guess is that this involves Yotsuba and not herself.

Holy shit. Why this face makes me hard so much?

Lads, I don't think I want either Miku or Nino to lose.

It's how predators gaze at their prey.

>Nino is the best quint, best wife and best girl

Attached: sample.jpg (850x850, 192K)

As expected of cute, based Nino.

Attached: 1554057147284.png (819x623, 167K)

That's a natural reaction to cute Ninos. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Because she doesn't
Rena isn't supposed to appear after 7goodbyes. The fatty went rogue and was doing it in secret

This. Since Yotsuba is too selfless, the mommy Itsuki will hook them up together.

Hello, Negi-sensei's editor here.
Everyone is probably wondering when Nino is going to get more screen time.
Luckily, I can assure you that next volume will finally give Nino proper focus she deserves!
Please be patient, Negi-sensei is working tirelessly to deliver you all those Ninos you're striving for.

More Nino than ever, coming soon!
Everyone, please look forward to the next volume of Nino no Hanayome!

>there are people who STILL unironically think Itsuki doesn't like him after she openly flirts with him
Does Negi REALLY have to draw a 2 page spread with "I love him" every time to get the point across?

Attached: 7DgggYC_d.jpg (640x360, 13K)

I wonder how the quints feel knowing all the guys in their class probably jack off to them?

Mikufag here. I want Itsuki to win. First girl endings are a neccessary evil.

>Fuutarou - husband
>Miku - wife
>Ichika - mistress
>Yotsuba - daughter
>Itsuki - dog
What a wonderful family

Wtf I'm a Nikufag now

>>Ichika - mistress
More like servant.

90% Itsuki vs 10% Yotsuba, who will win ?

I think it'a safe to say that she likes him, it's just that compared to her sisters she always had her guard up around Fuutarou.
>you need to be careful in choosing men

>Nino- chef
fugg what a life.

>fucked proportion
Granted it's cute, but what: with the proportion? It's not even chibi. Also
>that narrow ass table

She's embarassed because she's being clingy

-100% Ichika can win against these 2

Please and thank you, editor-san!

>Does Negi REALLY have to draw a 2 page spread with "I love him" every time to get the point across?
That would be nice because I tend to forget things here and there. I can only remember them being friends so it would be nice of Negi to remind me of her reason for being in love.

You're readig that wrong. Fuutarou is Nino's husband and Miku is her wife

Can you falseflag any harder?

Thank you very much! I can't wait!

Attached: 73052197_p0.png (1377x2039, 1.75M)

Cactus and bunny doesnt mix

Yotsubafags want to do anything to make her more relevant even though Itsuki blatently said that Rena is a secret she hasn't told anybody. It's even more likely that Yotsuba brought her the clothes simply because it's in her character to help even if she doesn't know whatfor.

At this point, Nino is the only one who could actually be the bride. Unless we discover why Itsuki is trying to force the Rena issue, Nino is the only one with a reasonable chance.

>Ichika is literally destroying herself continuously.
>Miku missed her chance a long time ago.
>If Yotsuba is lolikano, then she's a red herring because Fuutarou doesn't give a shit about her anymore.

90 % > 10% , of course

This. She has always been like that, at least her nature is. Even to the point that she hid all of her career plans from the quints and hid her real face behind a relaxed/messy facade infron of her sisters. The limit broke when Yotsuba told her to go all out, and when her goals changed from career to thristing for Fuu

Whatever happened to that 5toubun killer? The 10toubun series

>It's 2 intention to increase their changes to get dicked by Fuutarou in every single moment they get.
Still says this after the past 2 chapters. Wew, lad

Nobody cares about it

I predict Nino or Miku is going impersonating Ichika in next chapter to beating her in her own game and saving her face out of her lie which will opened Ichika eyes about she doing it wrong and back to appreciates her sister more.

Okay

Attached: top 10 anime betrayals.png (1115x1600, 843K)

Excellent.

Attached: nigga what.jpg (640x457, 44K)

Your Nino goggles are impressive.
Don't take them off, or you will get hurt.

You can read the Indonesian scanlation

If Nino wins the Fuu-kun bowl, will she let Miku have threesome with them?

Just finished KR translation, but will it be okay if I post that here? It already reached bump limit.

Miku still has the narrative structureof never giving up and it's kinda mentioned in story

It's harem soft porn, no one gives a shit when there's better faps around.

Attached: 1552676003407.png (270x270, 45K)

It was the toubun killer. And it killed itself.

OH my fucking God Miku, get your shit together and go confess. He's is literally looking for you, you dork

Attached: 1553770623153.jpg (985x1132, 190K)

make a new thread.

>never giving up
>shuts herself in her room crying at the first hurdle

Make a new thread for KR scans.

Miku: Fuutarou, I love you.
Fuutarou: I love...Nino.

Attached: 98ULbP1.jpg (768x862, 129K)

Give it up, Yot or Itsuki will win

Well Ichika said to Fuutarou Miku want to meet him tomorrow. That's why he searching for her.

>tfw Indonesian
5toubun has also been licensed here. No idea when it will be released though.

kek

>Raws
Fucking retard.

>"""""""""""raw"""""""""""

>Never giving up
>Has to practically be lesbianed by Nino into not giving up after she shuts herself in her room.

Yeah, she doesn't give up.

I think it's beyond Itsuki to openly flirt with anyone or it must be for a very good reason. I mean, I have known for a while now that Itsuki has probably started liking Fuutarou. She was just always very careful around him thanks to her mothers words

>how to make people hate Snake and her fans even more
Snakefags are the smartest.

Those are not raws you donkey.

Attached: 1535268939723.jpg (355x236, 23K)

Wait is this actual Miku or Ichimiku? Seems to be the exact clothes Miku was wearing though.

Indonesians only buy battle shounen and 1 shot shoujo shit

Since there's no other thread except the one from snekfags, just post it here. We still have time to do that.

>raws
>late

Yotsuba Miku when?

Attached: miku clones.png (2118x800, 736K)

>Nino: I love both of you

Attached: D4LZ0HMUYAAg3y4.jpg (1100x900, 124K)

Last for Ichika and Uruka a shit.

Or multiple failures before success. You know what I mean. It's kind of different here with Miku's spirit breaking down and having to be lifted unlike the shonen trope where the MC usually doesn't breakdown

>parties
>having breaks

Ichicute Ichiban Ichika!

It will be more like picture related.

Attached: loveyou.jpg (700x936, 59K)

Hee haw hee haw

>Uhh... Don’t take my picture...

>Ohh, I can see the station.
>Uhh... What if we fall...
>I thought the fence was higher.
>Ahaha, it means we grew.
>!!
>Just a prank.
>Ah! Don’t do this!
>Sorry sorry
>You girls are loud.

>Ouh
>It’s been a while, that’s why it seems higher.
>Oh, Uesugi-kun.
>We move by class in second day though...
>Where’s your friends?
>Ahh, I have a business with Miku.
>!
>I thought she is with you.
>Miku is not here.
>Ichika and Nino said they’ll be with friends from their first year.
>And Miku is still sick, so she is resting at the hotel.
>We feel sorry for Miku, but we’ll tell what we saw to here.
>Less than a half, that’s lonely.
>......

>S, sometimes, that’s not bad.
>Well
>We’re here, Kiyomizudera!
>Itsuki?
>Uesugi-kun, look at this scenery. It’s gorgeous.
>D, don’t push.
>It’s dangerous.
>Fufu, are you afraid of this?
>Behave like a man.
>What? I, I’m not afraid of this at all~?
>Maybe you’re more frightened than I am.
>W, what are you saying!
>Ah! That’s it.

>Let’s take a picture, with two of us!
>At here!
>What?
>Why!
>Yotsuba, please.
>Yeah...
>.....
>If you’ll do it, do it quickly.
>Y, yes!
>Sorry to have bothered you!
>Whoa~~
>What a bold thing I’m doing!

>But! By this, Uesugi-kun will remember what happened 5 years ago!
>Come to think of it, I took that picture here.
>And she bought the 5 charms at their store...
>Ahh, I lost that at the river...
>I see...!!
>What’s wrong?
>Did you remember something?
>Sorry.
>That’s okay. It’s a field trip, you’ll be sad about it.

>no indication of dump thread
Make another one

Yes and we still don't know what she intents to do, but seeing chapter 77 and all her actions prior to Kyoto, it's something more complicated then making Fuutarou notice her like the rest are. Something happened in Kyoto and she wants to talk about it, but she can't bring herself to for some reason.

Fat lot of good all her work has done her so far.

stop spamming

>literally pulling rena from her ass

Except they won't end up together.

Very good.

Stay strong Ichikabros. Redemption soon.

If Nino and Miku end up having hot yuri incest sex, which one would wear the strap-on?

We're close to bump limit you sure you don't wanna make new thread

Close? We're past it.

>HELP ME

>>Come to think of it, I took that picture here.
>>And she bought the 5 charms at their store...
>>Ahh, I lost that at the river...
>>I see...!!
>>What’s wrong?
>>Did you remember something?
Isn't this blatent confirmation that Itsuki is lolikano?

Someone is posting texted version on other thread.

>I’ll rest more at my room.
>Yes, tell me when you’re okay.
>Ah, yes.
>I heard there’s a stalker taking picture at this hotel, be careful.
>......
>Thanks.
>When you hide, hide like a shadow.
>Right?
>What are you doing?
>Nino.

>Acting like you.
>It has dual meaning though.
>If two of us feigned illness, they’ll be suspicious about it.
>Next attendance check is... Um, I still have time.
>What I asked is why you’re here.
>I said it by phone.
>I have a thing to tell you.
>......
>I don’t need your comfort.
>What?
>There’s no reason to do that.

>My love rival just stayed out of this.
>It’s nothing more than a good luck for me.
>The only opponent left is Ichika.
>That vixen... What should I do.
>Well,
>I’ll take Fuu-kun.
>Agreed?
>Fuu-kun...
>Since when did Nino...
>What, you’re saying I should give up because you were quicker?
>T, that’s not what I mean...

>Maybe you are the quickest.
>I don’t know about love to say time doesn’t matter.
>This is my first time.
>I don’t know what’s good or wrong.
>What I sure about is, I like him more than anyone.

>I... didn’t give up.
>It’s a chance of lifetime in field trip.
>You’re stucking in this room, it’s nothing more than giving up.
>You’re turn is over. Good job.
>I don’t want to give up!
>But I’m afraid.
>I didn’t know such thing will happen...
>When my feeling is revealed to Fuutarou, I thought I’m not worthy to him.
>Fuutarou won’t like a girl like me.

>I didn’t know fighting fairly is this frightening.
>Why are you premising your lost?
>You’re already lost in your mind.
>But the opponent is that Ichika.
>She is cute, sociable, popular among boys
>She is strong enough to have dream
>If I’m a boy, I would choose Ichika.
>And
>Nino too...
>!

>Thanks a lot...
>Well I know I’m cute!
>That’s why he is weird, not saying yes right after I confessed.
>Can’t believe how much courage I needed for that...
>I’m the one who postponed his reply...
>Anyway it makes me angry!
>Confessed...
>Nino is great.
>So you didn’t do that yet.
>That dense boy don’t know if you don’t say.
>Well...
>I did it once...
>Although it failed...

>But now
>I’m not confident like then.
>When I can get first grade at exam.
>When I can bake delicious bread.
>I’m the one who delayed things like that.
>Ichika.. and anyone did nothing wrong.
>Reap as I sown.
>Ah, yes.
>Then keep sticking in like that.
>Hesitating and indecisive...
>You really are different with me.
>But...

>I thought
>You’re my rival.
>!
>You think you’re no match for me?
>Seriously, I said you’re my love rival.
>You’re acknowledging that I’m cute
>But what are you doing?
>Think it calmly.
>We’re the quintuplets.

>You should be cute too!
>Wait! Did you just cut it too much!?
>Nino is the one who said cut it.
>But... This is my first time...
>Don’t worry. You look cute.
>A, are you sure?
>Yes, cute.

>I’m leaving!
>Nino...
>Sorry...
>Itsuki~ this love talisman is cute~
>Let’s buy this for Miku.
>Well... Where’s Uesugi-kun...
>He just disappeared.
>Maybe he’s back to his friends.
>It’s a rare chance...
>What should I do...
>Itsuki...

>You’re hiding something to me
>Aren’t you?
>......!
>Wait.
>Hey.
>Where are you taking me to?
>Anyway.
>Follow me.
>Why all of a sudden...
>......

>Miku.
>Please hear Miku’s story.
>If Fuutarou-kun keeps thinking Miku loves Fuutarou-kun, it contradicts my lie.
>I should whatever I can use.
>It’s the only way I have.
>To win this fight!

I'm not saying whatever she had futilely done has earned her a lead. It's just it is one of narrative structurese and it is mentioned jn story. I'd hate if she won though, I'm a Ninofag

Why are anons still saying that the lolikano is not Itsuki? How fast are they speedreading? Itsuki wouldn't even appear to Fuutarou as Rena if she wasn't the lolikano. Plus there is 0% chance Itsuki is manipulative enough to lie about something like this

Attached: 13274864846.jpg (410x389, 49K)

Jesus the other thread is garbage.

>But... This is my first time...
Oh my

>And she bought the 5 charms at their store...
>Ahh, I lost that at the river...
>I see...!!
>What’s wrong?
>Did you remember something?

Fuutarou remembers he saved Nino this day instead of his charm

>Plus there is 0% chance Itsuki is manipulative enough to lie about something like this
If she is Lolikano she's been lying to him for the whole manga

>>I heard there’s a stalker taking picture at this hotel, be careful.
>......
>Thanks.

Nino stalker drama soon

Thanks, KR user.

Kill yourself, subhuman

Like one user said, she broke down at the slightest hurdle and needed to be picked up. She just straight up doesn't have enough mental strength to be in a relationship and I feel her and Fuutarou would be extremely uneven.

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

>>Whoa~~
>>What a bold thing I’m doing!
I think Itsuki is refering to the fact that she's holding his arm and calling that a bold move instead of pressing her breats against his arm

Obvious extra not necessary information is way too obvious.

Yeah just like how we thought she "developed" slowly over the the series, right? I am not getting my hopes of for Miku.

Itsuki now has a picture with just her and Fuutarou.

Way to go user, you just outed yourself as a retard.

Yotsuba. Do something. Anything.

>Waifubait
>Development
user, a slave does not need any development

Nino being a Tsundere feels obvious in hindsight.

Dubs confirmed

>>Itsuki~ this love talisman is cute~
>>Let’s buy this for Miku.
wtf I hate yotsuba now

Same here, but in reverse order. Good taste fella

You know what this means, right? Fuutarou will find himself in a situation where Miku, Nino (disguised as Miku) and Ichika (disguised as Miku) will be present and he will use the power of love or whatever he used in Scrambled Eggs to pick out the real Miku and that's it, Miku end pretty much confirmed FUCK it hurts Ninobros

My life without Miku is garbage as well.

bros... too much parties...

> too much
Nah, just the amount of underage shitposters is problematic.

Big boss Miku or naked Miku?

There's no stopping now. Not even the Golden Week break will stop it.

Attached: 1537939238723.jpg (432x576, 111K)

I found Volume 1 - 7 for about 15 dollar each.

Japanese raw

Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 74047305_p1.jpg (750x1029, 169K)

I don't know. Big Miku is better?

I've never been so invested in a manga in my life and i doubt i ever will again so we're gonna party like there's no tomorrow while we still have a chance since Negi is hell-bent on ending this soon.

When every day is a party, no day is a party.

Why would Nino disguise herself as Miku though? She's not a coward like Ichika

>15 dollar each
Wtf they are 2-3 euro at most

Still waiting for Punished Miku (Yotsuba)

>Fuutarou will find himself in a situation where Miku, Nino (disguised as Miku)

But Nino wil be not disguised as Miku once again,it was only to go in Miku room

The other thread is so shit it turns me off. Guess it's time to take a break after these endless party

Ichisnake

They probably bought from local Kinokuniya, not from Amazon. Localized manga in Indonesia is sold for Rp 30k (around 2 USD)

>one more retarded shitposter stays away from the thread
Nice

Project much, huh? Don't shitpost too much and start thinking everyone is the same as you

>>Next attendance check is... Um, I still have time.
where does Nino want to go?What is Nino plan?
>>Ah, yes.
>I heard there’s a stalker taking picture at this hotel, be careful.
>......
>Thanks.
Nino be careful Fuutarou will come to save you

That would be (You). She knew at least since chapter 32. Maybe even chapter 2 if she saw the photo in his student book

Kill yourself, subhuman

saved

>ch83
>Miku will join Ichika / Fuutarou and she will kiss him and confess
>Itsuki/Rena/Lolinakano/Yotsuba
>Nino in danger with the stalker
>2 or 3 weeks not manga

the 3rd day will be for NinoxFuutarou cute moment the last chapter and page like always

Easy: to determine if Fuutarou can tell them apart by using love, or not