You fuckers told me this was mainstream normie garbage. Its actually good

You fuckers told me this was mainstream normie garbage. Its actually good.

Attached: kakegurui.jpg (640x360, 33K)

>You fuckers told me this was mainstream normie garbage.
No
>Its actually good.
No

You're talking to a board who thinks madoka magica is a masterpiece, what did you expect, also meh.

It's your own fault for taking a vapid shitpost like "mainstream normie garbage" as a legitimate review.

It is garbage though. There are zero stakes in any of the gambles seeing that Umeko has literally flawless judgement and an inexplicable immunity to failure. For a character supposedly addicted to risk, she never seems to lose anything, and when she does lose, it's all apart of some master plan.

>normie

The zero stakes thing extends beyond Umeko, the big problem is that those who do actually lose never actually receive the consequence of loss. The audience knows the writer will never have the gall to kill or severely maim any of the girls.

hello newfaggot never listen to what Yea Forums says

Popularity has nothing to do with quality.

only because you'e one of those "normie"

It's absolute dogshit though. From an objective standpoint. If you enjoy this shit, more power to you, but no-one with any semblance of taste would recognise it as "good".

>listening to Yea Forums
>normie
>likes kakegurui
overall stinky post m8

I prefer the manga

where is the based akagi poster when you need him?

Coward
Watch kaiji
It's fucking better in every single way but with less tits and more Jewish noses.

>better in every single way
> less tits and more Jewish noses.
hmm

>Its actually good.
Welcome to Yea Forums harbinger of good taste. Kakegurui is one of the best shows this decade. You might want to remake this thread using the word "normalfag" instead of "normie" though. We don't use "normie" on Yea Forums and it outs you as being new. Also type "sage" into the options bar when replying if you want to post without bumping the thread.

Attached: 59283473427484.png (869x489, 425K)

OP, Believe half of what you see and nothing of what you hear.

It's absolute trash. I couldn't believe how the writer could come up with such incredibly retarded gambling games and rules. The tl;dr explanations and characters' thought processes and logic can make the blood of anyone above 80 IQ boil.
At least Yumeko is good degenerate slut material for dojins.

Attached: yumeko.jpg (753x303, 60K)

>he hates fun and is gay

Attached: 5897723598479.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

I hope you're not shitting on the cutest human trash.

Attached: 1450226776971.png (606x361, 197K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190209-205729__02.jpg (552x489, 90K)

>normie
Go back

Its ok. Yumeko being addicted to gambling got old really fast though.

It is neither of those things. Its boring as fuck.

>Its actually good
No, it just makes your dick hard. That's not the same thing.

Attached: Furry Potter and the Goblet of Piss.jpg (640x608, 69K)

The plot, dialogue, and character developments are hot garbage. The only good thing about it is the manga art.