Doom and Gloom

Production IG is over
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-04-15/ig-port-revises-earnings-forecast-downward-reports-earnings/.145730

Ufotable is over
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-04-15/bunshun-magazine-ufotable-owes-400-million-yen-in-taxes/.145725

Xebec sold to sunrise, Bones going bankrupt, WIT flopping, MAPPA abandoning making non fujo anime entirely. KyoAni abandoning TV anime only making movies. Trigger abandoning animation and makign CGI shit. Shaft making gacha shit. PA Works persistently trying to bankrupt themselves by making shit originals.

What can still save anime industry? China was the last hope, but now China makes better anime than japan already so they no longer need them.

Attached: fractale 883.png (380x346, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hcf1Hj-2Jxg?t=127
youtube.com/watch?v=kEhFP3QRWuw
youtube.com/watch?v=B9C0JdIK9j4
youtube.com/watch?v=3arFUIyA3l8
youtube.com/watch?v=pob8sJMQ6ow
youtube.com/watch?v=ub-T_yTUvnA
youtube.com/watch?v=jl71jbqEpgw
youtube.com/watch?v=TSbSzrLffew
youtube.com/watch?v=yoznn-lKdGM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaina_(company)
youtube.com/watch?v=k5eUasNF4AU
youtube.com/watch?v=0CJeDetA45Q
youtu.be/FqNmKR-lYHw
twitter.com/G1_BARI/status/1076514645119094785.
youtu.be/CDzuzUc5xM8
youtu.be/q7O5tKI2bCU
myanimelist.net/anime/producer/132/PA_Works
youtube.com/watch?v=inQgM3nnVw8
bilibili.com/video/av35468945/
youtube.com/watch?v=fGtRNWbOTLo
quora.com/Do-anime-fans-in-the-West-know-that-anime-is-passe-or-not-a-mainstream-entertainment-in-Japan/answer/Erica-Friedman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_people
youtube.com/watch?v=5zUgBRWTCvM
youtube.com/watch?v=kMmlYNjVouk
youtube.com/watch?v=OqU9BMRH9ks
youtu.be/R_m7XmnVsY8?t=454
soranews24.com/2017/12/08/kemono-friends-producer-china-will-overtake-japan-in-anime-within-a-decade/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I blame JC STAFF for this.

>What can still save anime industry?

Attached: Cygames_logo.png (544x183, 18K)

Should have listened to Miyazaki.
Serves them right.

More like kills it, since they only pay for mobage adaptations.

>China makes better anime than japan
Funny joke. The closest thing to a good Chinese anime is Taiwanese puppets.

>MAPPA abandoning making non fujo anime entirely
What is Zombieland Saga?

>he thinks this is a joke
youtu.be/hcf1Hj-2Jxg?t=127

Chinese now both have more talent AND budget - thus making their anime not look like flapping mouth shit we have this season. Best episode of latest MOB II season (ep 5) was directed and animated singlehandedly by Chinese.

Miyano fanservice for Fujoshi?

Do Chinks make anything besides superpowered fighting shit with generic historical settings?

Toku shows. They are the actual market for them now, not japanese.

>but now China makes better anime than japan
Fuck off shill.

Im a chink. Can I make some side money translating chink manga into english?

Only Ultraman applies to your statement. Sentai is gonna die soon and Rider is fine as is.

They make melodramatic palace intrigue shit with generic historical settings

>Im a chink
Im so sorry

You can make side money shilling Chink garbage for the Party. No one actually wants to read or watch it.

Dragalia Lost by Ufotable, fund it Cygames!

>stomach-hurling camera work during the fight
>annoying power fantasy bullshit
>generic war-centered historical setting (well, you have to tie in to China's thousand year plan of conquering the world, obviously)
Just because the animation is good doesn't mean it's a good anime. It looked awfully generic, might as well go back to watching Legend of the Red Dragon with Jet Li if you want cool stuff that defies physics.
My money is on Taiwanese puppets for now.

why are you sorry? the only ethnicity I'm even remotely jealous of is Japanese
where do I apply?

>thus making their anime not look like flapping mouth shit
>He say while posting the worst flapping mouth shit I've ever seen.

I'll admit that the CGI looks decent and is leagues better then what the Japs can do though.

Attached: 1523839553462.png (374x347, 189K)

You cruelly lack self-awareness. But I mean, it's understandable for a chink.

Implying Kings Avatar S2 will not be summer AOTS

youtube.com/watch?v=kEhFP3QRWuw
youtube.com/watch?v=B9C0JdIK9j4
youtube.com/watch?v=3arFUIyA3l8

>PA Works persistently trying to bankrupt themselves by making shit originals.
This actually bothers me. It really feels like they're trying really hard to flop. I don't understand.

will watch Live Action too

youtube.com/watch?v=pob8sJMQ6ow

i don't understand

Attached: eh56_1.jpg (546x678, 83K)

If it makes you feel better you don't seem like a violent ball of hate and greed so you seem better then most chinks to me.

Attached: 1535260726919.jpg (894x894, 129K)

>IG is bankrupt
Nah.
Seriously, if they are dead, then only Ghibli, Toei, & Sunrise (plus maybe Olm & TMS) are left to make anime.

Attached: 295faf95-3589-4c54-8a8f-4309f2170452.jpg (720x540, 63K)

well I'm actually taiwanese so there's that. i just call myself a chink online because most Americans don't know what a taiwan is

Attached: 1554331340460.jpg (280x280, 12K)

Just think, Yea Forums. With this, a new era of Sinaboos will emerge, and /cn/ will become its own board.

Why is chinkspeak so disgusting?

They are losing money in miillions. Apparently the deal with Netflix was not as successful as they hoped.

Yamakan was supposed to save anime, but, being head of Ultra Super Pictures he recently went bankrupt too and carried Trigger with him. Liden Films and Sanzigen can recover, but Trigger is fucked.

Attached: anime savior yamakan.jpg (824x263, 66K)

Oh, so you're part of the good ones then.

I think the biggest loss came from the likes of FLCL & LOGH. I mean they need to buy the copyrights of those IPs to make new anime.
Their fault for not making FLCL 2 & 3 seriously though.

>don't know what a taiwan is
Everybody does. Its Chinese Taipei.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Animegataris - 05 [1080p][HardSub].mkv - 00001.jpg (1920x1080, 822K)

Do people seriously think disc sales matter?
Everytime a studio goes bankrupt, it's due to bad management, not shitty disc sales, otherwise there should be 25-30 studios bankrupt in every year.

>Do people seriously think disc sales matter?
They do when it's an original work.

>Made in Abyss

Depends on how invested is studio in production. In case of original shows produced by them, it very well can bankrupt them. However if its entirely financed/invested from outside and studio just does production and gets paid for it - then disc sales indeed do not matter.

See GoHands after Handshakers making more of it with W'Z - its because ANIMATE pays. Meanwhile Comet Lucifer did big damage to 8bit, or failure of Classroom Crisis impacted a new and actually good studio - Lay-duce, very badly so they only recover from it now.

Saw korean anime Ads once on Jewtube.
One of its fight scene in the PV literally tracing famous FLCL fight scene (when Haruko launch herself to attack Naota with her guitar).

For anime studio? most of time they don't, 95% of studios just being hired to animate it, adaption or original, success or flop doesn't matter for them.

That's also why Kyoani keep themselves in safe zone because if they flopped hard once, they maybe fucked.

that's what you get for making moeshit

>linking ANN
Cancer

You really cant complain about Korean animation when most shows you watch every season are actually animated in Korea. Watch any end titles this season. Some shows have whole episodes made there (i.e. Sora Yori) and those episodes turn better than japanese ones.

You are watching "korean anime" right fucking now everywhere.

>IG, MAPPA, BONES, UFO
>Moeshit
user, are you dumb?

>Classroom Crisis
>製作 - CC PROJECT(アニプレックス、アニマティック、電通、ムービック、KADOKAWA、Lay-duce)、MBS

Nah, Lay-duce is second last of production commit, it won't hurt them much, the biggest one in production commit is Aniplex.

It makes even less since moeshit is usually a good financial move, like reality shows. It's cheap to make, sells okay, has lots of merchandising potential with character goods, there's a reason that stuff gets made

It was the "showcase" show for them to establish themselves as a new studio, and it failed. They had to resort to going cheap crap to earn money and outsourcing again for years. Only recently they made "own" show with Release the Spyce - far from quality they shown in Classroom Crisis, and only their next show - Okada`s Araburu seems to be their return as proper studio with ambition.

>It's cheap to make
shounen shit is much much cheaper than moeshit. Its not even comparable, since shounen fags will eat complete crap for 100 episodes with 10 secononds of "sakuga" as redemption

Sure. But my point is they still can't direct an anime series.
There's huge difference between directing and being draw slave.

>complaining about tracing when literally everyone and their mum photobashes in the concept art industry
Get with the fucking times grandpa.

>Production IG
Pretty sure they will get a lot of money from GO Camelot anime adaption

>It was the "showcase" show for them to establish themselves as a new studio, and it failed. They had to resort to going cheap crap to earn money and outsourcing again for years.

This is such fucking bullshit even a wiki can shut your mouth.
>Classroom Crisis Kenji Nagasaki July 3, 2015 September 25, 2015 13 Original work.
>Magi: Adventure of Sinbad Yoshikazu Miyao April 23, 2016 July 2, 2016 13 Based on a manga series by Shinobu Ohtaka.
>Our love has always been 10 centimeters apart Hitoshi Nanba Takurō Tsukada November 24, 2017 December 30, 2017 6 Based on a Vocaloid song series by HoneyWorks.
>Release the Spyce Akira Sato October 7, 2018 December 23, 2018 12 Original work.

And two Fate GO anime in 2016 and 2017.

Years your ass.

This. Couldn't agree more.

>shounen shit is much much cheaper than moeshit.
It's really not.
Good Moeshit episode is as expensive as Shonenshit full of QUALITY.
You do aware that shonenshit is also heavy on outsourcing right? That's because it's expensive to produce the decent one.

my favorite animated movie in this decade is korean

youtube.com/watch?v=ub-T_yTUvnA

I honestly don't get why while they have lots of studios and talent at home they don't just start adapting own stuff like The Gamer, Girls of the Wild or Tower of God

Have you seen Gridman where almost every single cool action scene is actually traced from some other older mecha. And those hacks from trigger are like "It's just a homage amirite? It's not like it much easier and cheaper to do."

Anime is dead, it's all about mobage and virtual youchubas.

Translation:
They did not make a good anime since 2015. I bet you did not even watch anything of theirs.

That's even more bullshit because none of anime they made so far is good since beginning, they just Aniplex's puppet.

Really? It's news for me.
Why doesn't Yea Forums shitpost about it though?

>It's really not.
It really is. Toei for example is notoriously known for using very harsh keyframe restrictions for their shows. Other publishers don't pay much either - stuff like Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, any popular shonen are terribly cheap. Even the stuff like BnHA aside from key scenes is attempt to cut cost at every corner.

No one will watch ugly moeshit, let alone buy it. Yet ugly and full of QUALITY shounen still can be successful.

If you take the most successfull "moeshit" shows, which of them are badly animated? K-ON? Love Live? Dogakobo stuff? A-1?

Classroom Crisis WAS good and showcased their ambition and production talent. Thanks for confirming you did not watch it.

Thankfully Araburu seem to be proper project again.

>Classroom Crisis
>good

Attached: 114126.jpg (1122x841, 86K)

>Why doesn't Yea Forums shitpost about it though?
Some people did while it aired.

Attached: 1543134047414.webm (720x814, 1.49M)

No it wasn't. It literally had nothing good going for it.

No stand out animation.
Uninspiring direction.
Awful adaptation.

>No one will watch ugly moeshit, let alone buy it.
I love Yuru Camp & Sora Yori, but those series are QUALITY fest.
Not to mention there is Zombieland Saga too.

>Yet ugly and full of QUALITY shounen still can be successful.
Because its real audiences are little kids.
No Moeshit studio rich enough to buy Shonenshit's time slot on TV.

>adaptation
Thanks for confirming you did not watch it.

And its "no stand out animation" would look better than absolute majority shows airing this season right now.

Wew.
Did Trigger felt ashamed because of it?

So? Most moeshit shows have hardly any movement at all, use disposable newbie seiyuu (this is way more important financially than you think), and air on timeslots with no significant opportunity cost for the station. Look at Wataten from last season: had one of the main characters voiced by someone with literally zero prior credits, wasn't even fluid in the OP, had all its music sung by those same no-name seiyuu, everything about it was cheap

Everyone knows mainland is shit and Taiwan #1.

>brings Dogakobo show to illustrate "moeshit hadly have any movement at all" thesis
one can`t be this retarded, can one? At least should have brought anime from some crappy studio, not the one that is known for litterally "overanimating"

Sounds pretty based desu

>Classroom Crisis

Was that the fucking awful show Maruto was involved in?
Fuck man that was show was actually so shit.

what? they are taking on too many projects for a reason. so they don't lose money

or dororo

Attached: 1549315388803.jpg (1000x1188, 190K)

Not him but Doga Kobo is pretty much One-trick pony And Yea Forums over rated them in general.
Their series outside Moeshit looks bland as hell.

And people should care about them being one trick why, if the Trick they do is exactly what people want?

youtube.com/watch?v=jl71jbqEpgw
youtube.com/watch?v=TSbSzrLffew
youtube.com/watch?v=yoznn-lKdGM

No, since they just seem to think of it as an homage

Taiwan should go back to the Japanese.

GoHands will be our saviour

>IG Port
You almost made me happy you dipshit, I was thinking that this shit company that sold themselves to netflix as going to die. But it's just some parent company.

>but now China makes better anime than japan

No, just no. Your fucking shill.

Attached: 1444189531691.png (350x350, 155K)

>"overanimating"

Attached: godakobo food.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

>Yuru camp & Sora Yori are QUALITY fest
Wow you have a shit eyes
> ZLS is moeshit
Wow you are retarded

BF sold pretty well and Sarazanmai surprisingly looks like a gonna sell decent.

Besides farming tomatoes what has Gainax been doing since Pleiades? I have complete faith in them.

If only you knew Kyoani were taking 2 years out to train their animators to be even better despite the studio already being renowned for having the best audiovisuals.

Kyoani.

Attached: 58323487248294834.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Gainax is dead. Praise, Gaina en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaina_(company)

They had to sell "X" in their name to pay the debts

Attached: file.png (468x213, 112K)

Fuck off Carlos.

From look of it they can move entirely to movies. The "movie year" was supposed to be 2018 originally, but they extended it all the way to 2020.

So if KyoAni becomes a Ghibli and stops making TV anime, they`ll not "save" it.

There's still hope.

>no more shitty kyoani anime

sounds like saving anime to me

>Wow you have a shit eyes
Now I know you're just shitposting.

Have a good day.

Attached: 1515960126784.png (560x629, 352K)

>ZLS isn't moeshit

>that webm
Is Kyonai making the new fateshit now that ufotable is dead?

>ZLS isn't moeshit

Some people just can't accept that they watched an idolshit moeshit show and liked it.

Actually yeah, go pick a random chink webcomic to translate, set up a patreon or whatever and watch the money roll in.

I wish.

Attached: 110254587573589742853484.webm (704x396, 2.55M)

"Never put all of your eggs into one basket"

Terrible camera work. Also, Chinese sounds fucking awful compared to Japanese.

>Wow you have a shit eyes
He's right. Also soramoi, yurucamp and ZLS are all moeshit

>the camerawork isn't bland therefore it's terrible
Fuck off.

>Gaina
More like Vagaina. can't believe drones still care about that trash

Attached: 857398547359784.png (1149x382, 271K)

>can't believe drones still care about that trash
you are confusing it with Trigger.

Gaina made 10/10 Piano no Mori

>anime is completely taken over by the Chinese
>can no longer watch anime because Chinese sounds like nails on a fucking chalkboard and it will be filled with more nationalism than Japanese isekai

This Chinese language, people, and country all have one thing in common. They're fucking disgusting. Wish those insectoids would get wiped off the face of the earth.

Attached: 1450521857485.png (500x500, 261K)

Honestly, based on their latest shorts, I feel like they got the soul of gainax, while trigger got the aesthetics.

>while trigger got the aesthetics
Trigger are fucking dead after gridman and promare cgshit. Old trigger maybe but not anymore.

Fuck off amerimutt. I don't like the way it sounds either but china have made some good stuff like To Be Heroine.

Im sure they will all die eventually with all the death trap escalators and horrible air they are breathing.

So Mappa is doing fine?

Yes, everything is going fire.

Attached: everything will be fire.jpg (960x720, 155K)

Well, at least maybe there'll be less shitposting with a dead Trigger and a movie-only Kyoani.

>now China makes better anime than japan
You wish those poor bastards make more cliched shit than japanese studious and that's saying a lot.

>Do Chinks make anything besides superpowered fighting shit with generic historical settings?
A lot of that "japanese anime" you watch is outsourced to china. The chinese animation companies open up japanese offices in order to get the japanese company name. The anime production company then sends the work to the japanese address. Then the chinese company animates it and has their japanese subsidiary hand the anime over to the japanese production house.

Attached: Advertising_in_Anime.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

we can only hope

Trigger fags moved to hype Bones now

>Implying Kings Avatar S2 will not be summer AOTS
It has a good chance to be anime of the year too since it's next arc is full of plot, humor, and serious topics about their esports life. The Japanese just can't keep up. Give a few more years and the rest of the japanese anime houses will have been replaced by chinese owned companies operating on japanese soil.

>vagaina will ruin Gunbuster with digital painting and 3DCG cancer

Oh I can't wait.

But user that looks like crap.

Not that guy, But MAPPA looks fine as fuck.
New studios wish they have project as many as them.

They make animu about gamers.

Attached: kingsavatar e2.webm (960x544, 2.98M)

No, you should be doing this for free.

>Mappa is doing good
Based fujos

I genuinely want this.

Fuck off Chingchong.

This fight scene looks better than naruto shit in VEG

>Apparently the deal with Netflix was not as successful as they hoped.
Source?

>Best episode of latest MOB II season (ep 5) was directed and animated singlehandedly by Chinese.
Hakuyu Go, the director of the episode, is Taiwanese. The animators are some of the most renowed in Japan.

Kill yourself, subhuman chink shill.

Those blank drink cans made me laugh tho. What went wrong?

There is nothing wrong with ANN news and if you have a bone to pick with the staff, it's your personal problem and please don't treat Yea Forums as your safe space.

Do you have a full compilation?

>Epic games/ Tencent dominating vidya
>Chinks making better anime than the nips
China number one indeed.

You're on the wrong board.

First of all, retarded ESL, this is not a "fight scene" and no it definitely does not. The animation is all choppy and there are a lot of in-betweens missing, the character feels completely separated from the background and doesn't look like he's touching the ground when he's running. It's also all blurry as fuck.

God I wish I was Chinese.

>desn't look like he's touching the ground when he's running
Because it's in-game.

Kyoanus a shit

It'd be cool for there to be a /kr/ board as well. There's plenty of content, just not really posted on Yea Forums.

t. chink soi bugman

Attached: Cacao-Soylent-Header.jpg (4032x3024, 1.72M)

Lol

Attached: 1546232808749.webm (854x480, 1.2M)

The fact that you have a bone to pick with a certain studio doesn't mean you can afford to forego objectivity. This is crap compared to what Kyoto Animation dishes out. Deal with it, ESL shitter.
Kill yourself.

So what? The animation is infinitely more fluid and has actual weight behind it. Your hatred of KyoAni is just blinding you. Fuck off.

Yeah. It would be beneficial to everybody. No butthurt anons going apeshit or endless discussions over whether manhwa/Chinese co-productions/Taiwanese puppets belong on Yea Forums. In every Chinese puppet thread there was at least one comment of the sort
>this is not Yea Forums

Attached: vape.webm (900x506, 2.82M)

That looks no better than Netflix Castlevania.

Ufotable is not over. Read the comments in that ANN article. The paper that reported the alleged tax evasion is a tabloid and was sometimes wrong in the past. Innocent until proven guilty.

To be fair, even touhou gets told to go to /jp/

Look at this seething kyoanusfag

>mfw Kyoanus tries to do a fight scene

Attached: eb6a134c-2247-4d23-88e2-dca1e3429754.png (1164x654, 787K)

Just ignore the faggots. Yea Forums is the only place that welcomes Thunderbolt Fantasy anyway. And considering there's a bit of animation in it (albeit stopmotion and CGI), there's no reason to refuse it.
And I personally don't want to go to the shithole called Yea Forums either.

>Even chinkshit is better than VEG
Bros...

>PA works
Damn why are they so retarded? Making originals was so 2010.

Making originals is a good thing, the problem is that PA always shit the bed and don't really have a target audience.

>this Naruto run
I lose it everytime

>naruto run
truly autistic

Who gives a fuck? The anime industry is beyond saving. The manga industry is where all the true creativity lies, and it's still going strong.

Don't worry, they're doing some popular fujo(or otome?) mobage adaptation to survive.

A shame, they have many shows with good visuals and animation. But they don't know what they're doing most of the time.

Me. I like their works.

>cherrypicking from a drama show
This is beyond pathetic, especially since there was vastly better action in the same show. The cut looks fine.

>hurr kyoanus is all he can say
fuck off Khk

Thunderbolt Fantasy threads would not survive on Yea Forums anyway. Posting quality aside, that board is too fast.

>All those infested shitstains over there
Thank god

>Yea Forums
>fast
Maybe when a new capeshit trailer drops. Otherwise it's slower than Yea Forums.

It feels so weird. Years ago, /jp/ was actually far worse than Yea Forums. Now is the opposite and /jp/ actually has good generals.

>when a new capeshit trailer drops
So, like, almost everyday.
From what I've seen they go apeshit whenever shitposting-worthy news appear (like The Witcher blackwashing).

fuck this shit, its supposed to be otaku culture not /japan genrals/

I like it more when it's Japan generals. There is just not enough interest in otaku culture outside of Touhou, VNs, vocaloid and idolshit. Cosplay has a separate board, gaming has two + /vp/.

>youtu.be/hcf1Hj-2Jxg?t=127
That looks fucking terrible. I wonder if you get paid enough to live on from sitting in a chinese government office and shillposting on 4channel

Attached: 1553716706508.jpg (325x589, 72K)

What's wrong with mobage? There have been some gems recently.

Attached: 1525280656340.webm (1280x720, 693K)

no that shit sucks, it's not a board it's in a bunch of little boxes with no soul
jp is about cooking spaghetti and which little girl u would fck, not the current garbage going on

>/kr/ board
>kpop shitter and low quality bootleg manga weebcomic
Sound like a shit hole

The CGI is still miles better than what Madhouse did in Overlord.
But thanks for anti-shilling - it actually made me watch it.

Does chink publishing companies care if you make money out of translating their products?

I'm sure they will be some shows that get dubbed in japanese.

Boards evolve with their userbase. Maybe you're just getting old.

CGI in shows from before 2010 looks miles better compared to what they did in overlord. That ain't saying much.

They do. See the endless butthurt on the Novel Updates forum over Qidian killing fan novel translations.

New shits should adapt, not the other way around.
Next you're gonna defend pol and r9k leaking their shit and buzzwords here.

If you want to shill chink shit, at least shill the GOOD stuff, faggots.
youtube.com/watch?v=k5eUasNF4AU

You just mad because mods deleted your gook comic threads in the past few days heh. Stop spamming Yea Forums with those crap or fuck off to reddit

Not like it was traced, hardly the first time they've done blatant references like that either. Kill La Kill's main cast was based pretty heavily off some 80s live action show iirc, although the plot was obviously super different.

>There have been some gems recently
Yeah, if you like mobage. Doesn't mean that you can make a good mobage that is also a good game. Those two things are mutually exlusive.

>New shits should adapt, not the other way around.
Yep, sounds like you're getting old.

I've enjoyed a lot of mobageshit anime even though I never play mobage

Huh? Their novels are all low quality fanfiction web novel anyway, why do they care about it so much?

Did you know that mentioning reddit here can get you banned?

Boring and nonsense, rubbish piece of shit. Waste of times

Hey this actually look alright. I wonder why shills like
Don't post stuff like this

Don't care. Fuck off to reddit or /trash/ /qa/ whatever

No, I haven't been on Yea Forums that much recently. I've been rewatching best girl on Gabriel Drop out

> The company's video production business for both its live-action and anime productions reported consolidated sales of 4.691 billion yen (about US$41.26 million, a 30.1% increase from last year) for the nine months ending February 28, but an operating loss of 531 million yen (about US$4.74 million). The company places the reason for the loss on the cost of CG production and outsourcing costs, as well as shortages in staff resulting in extended production times.

In another words, the Ultraman anime fucked them up.

Might be. I haven't watched it yet, but the animation is stellar, man.
To be honest, the movie was apparently in development hell for a long time and took 12 years to be released. They had long enough time to work on it.
I'll watch it asap. A chink movie that promotes life and respect for nature isn't something you come across everyday.

I enjoy them too. First season of Bahamut was fucking great. The game it is based on is as much of a dumpster fire as it is a great example of what defines mobage games though, so stay away from that.

I like most chinks but that's because the ones I know are either from Hong Kong, moved to nearby SEA countries, or are Taiwanese.

How bad are the mainland bugmen?

>Might be. I haven't watched it yet, but the animation is stellar, man
Because chink has the manpower and backup money from their government but the plots and characters(in big fish & begonia) wise it like watching some kiddy 15 year olds fanfic trying to be deep but in reality its shallow and boring as shite.

They still made solid sales, they have themselves to blame for shit planning and underestimating the cost of CG.

>ok the art looks nice i guess
>Chinese is a pretty disgusting sounding language but maybe it'll be good
>the actual animation is no better then your average 24 minute OVA or generic JC Staff periodic action show
Also you forget to the post the hundreds of popular Chinese cartoons that look like dogshit but thats even before the fact that Chinese in cartoons sounds fucking grating, even Vietnamese and Korean are better then that shit.

Respect your elders and traditions kiddo.

What do you think? Even their own countrymen hates them

Why don't you ask your HK, SEA or Taiwan friends? Or /int/? Definitely not Yea Forums.

Thank god there are no shitty chink stuff like bloodivore, ascended something in the past few seasons

sauce
I dont recognize this.

Sorry, I'm Yuropoor, I don't give a shit about respecting old folks and traditions are nothing but peer pressure from dead people.

What are you doing on Yea Forums if you don't know kyoanus? Are you just here to shitposting and shilling your chinkgook shit?

There probably needs to be a genius who comes up with some kind of innovative way to update how anime studios can profit off of anime that won't require tearing down the entire system

It's from the famous CM.
youtube.com/watch?v=0CJeDetA45Q

Exactly. Only good Kyoani anime from now on.

>replying to himself

No. That girl looks like VE but i dont remember if it is VE since Kyoani likes to same face.

Obari was actually upset at Trigger over it, saying something like it went beyond being a homage. He's usually pretty chill about things like that, but they crossed the line for him.

Too bad /m/ no longer has archives.

Ungrateful little shit, dont say that when you live in mommy's basement.

I think the cinema broadcast model could be interesting. They started doing this recently with all the new stuff like the MiA movies, the Re:Zero OAVs, etc. Might be a great idea in order to get more money from the broadcast before the eventual BD release.

Don't be sad. Here, have a webm.

Attached: tanks arrive.webm (886x480, 2.72M)

>pretends to not know what a house style is
Tremendous bait.

Son, war is bad. Did you not watch 0079?

I know we're on Yea Forums but would you mind giving some sauce?

the fuck, kill yourself worthless piece of shit

GODDAMN. If only Japanese economic bubble never burst.

Is this fom Patlabor/JinRoh?

Very constructive.

>I think the cinema broadcast model could be interesting. They started doing this recently with all the new stuff
They're going to oversaturate the market and it will play out like the normal movie market with people giving their money only to the best and ignoring the rest.

youtu.be/FqNmKR-lYHw

yes check out merakiscans

Close, but it's

>chink manga
>chink
>manga
The fuck is this sub human talking about?

I mostly found out since there was even more Trigger shitposting in the catalog than usual because of it. But diving through the archives to find some source for my claims it looks like the main grievance was that Obari wasn't contacted prior to any of it, and then some time later Amemiya met with him leading Obari to draw some stuff for Gridman twitter.com/G1_BARI/status/1076514645119094785.

I'm really going to miss the old guard when they're gone, all their decades of experience makes them so damn knowledgeable and professional.

Attached: some shit I grabbed from the archives.jpg (2162x2047, 679K)

meanwhile

Attached: 1552143099966.jpg (1024x768, 268K)

Kyoani is literally god

Huh. I've watched all those 3. Stink bomb is the best of the bunch. I have no idea why people love the Magnetic Rose more.

It's so sad. Why were they such dicks to him, how much effort does it take to write an email/PM in the social medium of your choice and ask him whether he'd be okay with it?

I feel that guy though. Big corporation using your work freely hurt you so much.

May be if they keep try eventually they will hit a gold rush like Mappa did
Before /po/ infestation Yea Forums always slower than Yea Forums after that become pure shitpost

Magnetic Rose has one of the greatest AMVs of all time (now in HD!).

youtu.be/CDzuzUc5xM8

>laughs in financial success

Attached: 1515618788534.jpg (1498x1013, 92K)

Where is that? I wish I could go.

Maybe next time you shill stuff, use fun content instead:
youtu.be/q7O5tKI2bCU

Redemption arc when?

Attached: 1200px-Production_I.G_Logo.svg.png (1200x570, 27K)

What is this cringe shit? why the fuck is the language so fucking ugly?

The video is in English, but thanks for making yourself an ass and proving you haven't even attempted playing it.

Attached: can't cure stupidity.png (333x462, 313K)

I don't need to watch that shitty youtube meme video to know chink cartoon language sound like fucking ass
>thug life smoke weeb lmao
Fucking kill yourself dipshit

Attached: 38234379382437.png (690x968, 920K)

Attached: 1475084647786.png (360x502, 351K)

not him, Fucking cringe at you, disgusting nigger.

>danganronpa and gay chinkshit
>calling other stupid
oh the irony

They make Fujo shit

Bones: bungo stray dogs

Mappa: banana fish

IG: sports anime

Then why are you replying?

Attached: smuggy.jpg (777x656, 79K)

>like Mappa did
Mappa is Deadhouse...

Who let the amerimutts out of the cage?

don't be ashamed about your teenage scar, ironic weeb

>literally a fucking Yea Forumsermin
Not surprised.

>my Mongolian cartoon is better than yours!
Forsooth, the irony.

Because your post and that thug life shit is so stupid i can't contain myself

>Mongolian cartoon
I don't know what planet are you from, but we human called it anime and its from Japan. You are on the board for anime now, sorry alien

There's 2 anime for it you fucking idiot. I don't even browse Yea Forums.

Attached: 31221.jpg (389x361, 40K)

>non sequitur
Don't reply to me, ESL

Nothing worst than a chink shilling on Yea Forums.

Do you really need your 50 cents that much?

Then take your autism pills and go to bed. Yea Forums is not your venting space.

>Mongolian cartoon
>Yea Forums anime & manga
Learn some english, won't ya?

>being this new

Of course anime is always better than your Mongolian cartoon, what's the problem, chinklian?

New what? what new? care to explain uh huh?

>What can still save anime industry? China was the last hope, but now China makes better anime than japan already so they no longer need them.
Satelight is saving anime, I keep telling you guys but you don't believe me.

Attached: best anime of 2018.png (782x482, 191K)

Don't use my waifu to shitpost YOU CUNT.

>i'm an 1 years old user that mean i can now use meme whenever i want XD

>literally everyone in this shit show look like the some kind of dyke bisexual trannynism subhuman

>being THIS new to anime
Embarrassing, worse than subhuman.

>the /m/ reject is here now

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

It's rude to talk about yourself that way user.

But can satelight save my five

>what retards think will happen
Heaven's Feel 3 and Kimetsu no Yaiba get cancelled, and Ufotable gets shut down.
>what will actually happen
Ufotable gets a fine, which they end up paying off, Hikaru Kondo gets fired and ends up going to jail, Ufotable lands back on its feet shortly after.

>no u
Watch more anime and talk less underage.

Attached: 1519224260565.gif (651x367, 1.74M)

OI YOU! DO YOU PREFER DRAGOON BALL OR ONE PIECE?

Attached: DA_cB8ai_400x400.png (400x400, 122K)

I liked it

You know they already get one in last year, here is another one in this year. So no , they know what are they doing to make the balance between try something new and keeping good finance.

Jesus Christ. Are NIGGER really this creatively bankrupt?

>the camerawork isn't bland therefore it's terrible
where is the lie?

No you don't fag

They sure have an eye for action. Camera-work is whatever. Now back to the main point of discussion.

The Chinese seem to really only shown
interest in animating Fate-esque historical fighting shows like these. They rarely make use of anime's main strength (and let's not lie to ourselves, this is why we were interested in anime to begin with) making cute character and cute shows. China have a disfavor to cute things, and it's may be because Chinese is a very masculine and authoritarian culture, taking roots from Confucianism and Communism, where display of meekness and frailty in an individual is frowned upon.

You can't possibly expect China to take over anime if they're adverse to producing cute things. The world audience will always flock to Japanimation because of this, even if the Chinese manpower, pays, and quantity is superior to Japan's.

(Also, when I mention Chinase I mean it's a separate entity from the Taiwanese of course)

Attached: 1447809010002.jpg (272x270, 31K)

>what retards think will happen
Ufotable gets a fine, which they end up paying off, Hikaru Kondo gets fired and ends up going to jail, Ufotable lands back on its feet shortly after.
>what will actually happen
Ufotable closes down and 3 new studios are spawned from it.

Taiwan should just become independent.

Do Yea Forums ever check what show that PA did last year and what upcoming show they going to do in this year? maybe you guys think they should keep their comfort zone, but when PA Works try something new, they also have a cash grab show(mostly adaption) to make sure they won't have any trouble.

I'm not a big fan of them, but they're smart enough to know how to survive.

You do realize there are some Chinese 'anime' SOL and romcoms? I see them occasionally on Youtube ads.

Their design also look like horseshit
>hulky gay kpop with shitty stupid mmo armor

Taiwan, SEA, worst Korea, and Japan attacking China to institute a second century of humiliation when?

Trigger are actual scum.

>Sakura Quest was a flop
What are you trying to say

their sol and romcom comedies, character and story are all worse than the average Japan SoL show and they are always love to put some cringe drama in there

Based and redpilled.

True, just saying they exist which many people don't realize.

>watching bootleg monster girl chink show
>blahblah drama zhang ge eat egg soup blahblah drama again i'm not my real son blahblah oh no my dad is evil blahblah world domination
What the fuck?

myanimelist.net/anime/producer/132/PA_Works

Looking at this list the only shows I would consider "cash grab" are Uma Musume, Charlotte and Angel Beats. What other shows would you consider cash grabs? No one something like Shirobako could be considered an easy money maker.

YOUR SCORE IS BELOW 100 THAT MEAN I NEED TO BEAT YOU SENSELESS !

>Bones going bankrupt
Sauce?

>Trigger were a one trick pony and everything since KLK has been garbage
>Sunrise haven't done anything of worth in years
>PA make garbage original after garbage original

OP has a point. Anime have become so shit these past couple years that chinkshit is actually better now.

>Epic games/ Tencent dominating vidya
By bribing game publishers to exclusively sell on their store

>Chinks making better anime than the nips
Not better animation, just bigger wages and budget

I don't have anything against China, I'm just stating the facts that their "dominance" is just "money power".

Uma Musume.
A3 is the upcoming cash grab.

Yeah I have heard of them. The likes of Flowering Hearts and Cupid's Chocolate wasn't it? The problem is that these cutesy Chinese shows are few and far inbetween that they can't really compete with the consistency that Japan has been putting out.

Also the Chinese doesn't have a whole crop of moe manga/source materials like Japan to reap from

>Not better animation
not him, You sure about that?

youtube.com/watch?v=inQgM3nnVw8

What bout Fairy Gone

Chink shit is even worse though. The creative part of anything chinese has to filter through government cernsoring and it shows. They can throw their wealth around as much as they like, but if they don't have anything but a big budget then whatever comes out of china will always be trash.

>I love Yuru Camp & Sora Yori, but those series are QUALITY fest.
This is the most retarded thing I've seen in a while, even by Yea Forums standards.

>a trailler for a shitty moba mmo
What are you trying to do?

>they don't have a whole crop of moe stuff to adapt
True, which is why I'm grateful for that aspect at least.

If history has taught us something, it's that humiliation and persecution will only play in the victim's favor over time, because humanism.

>Looking at this list the only shows I would consider "cash grab" are ... Angel Beats.
> cash grab ... Angel Beats
... the fuck?

Attached: 18593485637.gif (446x251, 721K)

The more popular anime is over there, the better. Anime has always had questionable content and it always will. This might get them to relax their laws a little.

>but if they don't have anything but a big budget then whatever comes out of china will always be trash
I disagree, some of it has been decent and with great visuals.

We don't have to worry Abe-san will try everything to save anime. cause he needs japs to stay neet to keep him in power and do anything he want

They even banned skeleton, do you really think some shitty cartoon inspired by Japan, the one who raped the fuck out of them can change their mind that easy?

>some of it has been decent and with great visuals
>shitty muh gamer is literal superman something show
>shitty gay kungfu shitshow
Its garbage

How the fuck is Bones going bankrupt? They made my hero academia

What I find funny is that lot of chinese own games and animes use Japanese VAs

Even they know that people don't like their voices

>believe chink shill

>a newfag thinks slave work is well paid

Kings Avatar and To Be Heroine are good.

>chink shill
Is this the new boogeyman?

>chinese own games
>only collabs with Japan game and anime because their game are goddamn suck

>This might get them to relax their laws a little.
It's not like I have anything against China making anime, I just feel like they can't make much worthwhile with all the censorship, so if that would happen then that would be great. The only problem left is to get used to listening to the Chinese language, which is not pleasant to listen to. Especially compared to Japanese

Bones never had financial issues considering they adapt all the shitty shounen crap in the past and now.

It's a Key series, how is it not a cash grab?

>Kings Avatar
>shitty muh gamer is literal superman something show
>To Be Heroine
>shitty nonsense crude toilet humor rubbish not even mentioned the shitty chink ED

>original
>cash grab

Attached: wtf.jpg (480x360, 13K)

The moment they're relax their laws, their government and society will be collapse, so no way

All this talk about bullshit like you're some kind of anime expert, how about checking my fine

>being this much of a clueless retard
Bones had been in dire straits and big minues since forever, its miracle they still operated. Shounen shit brings them no money since its just tasked labor they get paid for animation - nothing more. Meanwhile their "own" shows they invested into, like Netflix AICO keep flopping iserably.

Bones always was a studio in bad financial state, though unlike Madhouse and Gonzo they managed to averse the worst by outside investments. The recent Netflix deal with IG Prog and Wit is pretty much saving rope for them (though they kind of botched it with AICO and can expect Super Crooks to be just as bad)

>i hate good things

Considering that China needs a nationwide social credit score intended to publicly shame its citizens in order get them to pay their debts and taxes, not scam each other and just generally behave responsibly, that is probably true.

I just hate shitty things, sorry Chang, Chinese language or movie has no problem with me but their Japan inspired cartoon is just shit

Which studios at this point is coasting well? I can think of only Dogakobo, Kyoani, Sunrise, and more.

not him, trash. It's so bad. I don't know how they keep making so many shitty originals. Their adaptations were better.

Is it finally over?

As a layman I will say that there seem to be too many animation producers. I mean look at the seasonal charts. There are 10s of anime studios producing 10s of shows each season, which all look the same and most of them suck. Oversaturation of the market is what this is. So some of the studios will die and the survivors will come out stronger becaue there will be more work left for them. It's completely natural and in the end healthy for the industry.

This is good. Like an old theatre actress from russia said in the 19th century: theatre can only make progress, if all of the current actors and directors die of the plague.
This needs to happen to the current studios and staff. They did good by laying the foundation to anime. Now they need to die and dissappear, and let new studios and fresh talent work with the foundation. If they stick around, they are gonna kill anime with their old and stagnant ways.

The opposite is true. There is too little anime studios/staff atm - most of them are tasked with for till 2024 so its hard to start a new project as every single studio is busy with something else for years ahead.

Demand for anime production is much higher than capacity of it - just to advertise LNs/Manga/games for example. Thus such dire outsourcing right now and popular manga/novels adapted in shit quality - there is litterally no choice.

I imagine A-1 can self sustain inside their idolshit and SAO bunker for decades

I agree. Back in the day we had 25-30 shows per season and like half of them were good. Now we have 50-60 shows per season, and under 10 of them are worthwhile. Studios need to make less anime. Instead of making 4, low effort 13 ep shows per year, they should put all that talent and money into producing one 26 episode anime per year (and that anime would be of higher quality). One cour shows are Killing anime. They are just throwing darts (low effort one cour shows) at the board and praying something sticks. That ain't art, that's greed.

Damn straight

Attached: 1547279810307.jpg (600x600, 68K)

If anime industry face something like Atari Shock will there be substitute?

are there any other countries that make anime (except china)

Wrong image but whatever

>make anime (except china)
China, South korea and even North Korea (for real) are all countries anime studios now heavily outsource to. India would probably be too if India did not plain ban anime, but they have plenty animation studios for own market.

You mean are there any other countries that make cartoon, right?

A1/Clover works,Shaft,Ufotable mostly studios that has a deep connection with aniplex

Well, I said I am a layman with no insight. But honestly, when I take a look at a seasonal chart, literally nothing catches my eye = I ain't watching it even for free. This might be because I am not part of the target demographic anymore but if I think like this, other people do, too. Marketing LNs and manga through anime is probably one of the biggest sources of income, I'm not gonna argue with that, but you also have to consider the amount of competition and the effect it has on the contractual prices. Like, if there are 20 studios, the price is gonna be low because of all the competition. If prices are low, they hardly cover even the fixed expenses and there is not enough money in the industry as a whole. That makes some weaker studios prone to dying. I think.

Good image though. Saved.

You kidding me? We had threads with Obari fags shitting on Trigger fags when they saw Obari himself complain about Trigger ripping him off.

>mostly studios that has a deep connection with aniplex
Why would studios being slave whores of Aniplexx do good? Only A-1/Cloverworks does because its direct subsidiary of Sony. Every other is paid shit and does not own rights for own anime even.

Shaft always was dirt poor and seem Madoka/Bakemonogatari did not fix it, and Ufotable is rich and big studio - but currently investigated for tax evasion and charity fraud.

Who cares. It's just a few posts, (like not even 5 posts in a 300+ posts thread) and the threads remain chill when people just ignore them and continue talking about wuxia puppets.

/tg/ likes it too though /tg/ is like 65% weeb anyway.

Attached: 1542176329217.jpg (835x1181, 186K)

Being better than Overlord is not a high a bar. Even the Overlord fags where being mad about it being a shitty adaptation. The fact that you had to pick one of the bottom barrel ones to compare against just goes to show that the standards are pretty damn low.

What is Anno doing right now ?

Doga"Chad"kobo will save the anime industry together with Kirara magazine.

Attached: 1554905181017.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

Yeah, was surprise to see that Ultraman anime rank high in viewings on BliBli website.

>Aoi Yuuki the literal petite in Petit band

I don't think you know what that word means.

Madhouse used to be a studio which Yea Forumsnons always praised for its visuals. Now look at them. How the mighty have fallen.

I can see the fine affecting the quality of their future projects depending on how much they have to pay. I wouldn't be surprised if HF3's animation quality took a hit, for instance.

>Why would studios being slave whores of Aniplexx do good?
compare to who? most of these studios are also slaves cept kyoani and khara. shaft would probably closed by now if wasn't for aniplex same for ufo, doubt they would grow this big if wasn't aniplex.

China eats shit like flies. Just look at how Hollywood garbage relies on china views to stay afloat.

More than 1 bishounen in main cast = automatically fujo according to haremshitters

Satelight is Gonzo levels of awful with inconsistent animation and the type of anime they make.

This, I never watched Yuru camp but can someone please explain how Sora Yori is a "QUALITY fest"

Yea Forums had multiple threads about it.

TMS which has Conan and Shin-Ei Animation having both Shin-Chan and Doraemon making bank.

>Xebec sold to sunrise
Nice
>Ufotable caught tax dodging and IG going under
Kinda sad
>Bones and Wit flopping
How? Everything they put out is great.

How is Dogakobo still afloat? Their shows generally have high production values and 80% of tthe times flop.

>China makes better anime than japan
Citation seriously needed, cuz I call bullshit

>Xebec sold to sunrise
Will they finally make the final season of FMP now?

the last hope

Attached: Studio-Ponoc-696x400.jpg (696x400, 24K)

Mary was a soulless Ghibli copycat, especially aggravating since Yonebayashi's previous film had its own identity, despite being made at fucking Ghibli.

>Before /po/ infestation Yea Forums
Damn, I hope no one got papercuts.

I'm glad all the shitty studios that started pandering to westernfags are doing terribly. It sucks that fujoshit still as profitable as ever, but otakuniggers are too fixated on idolshit. This industry has been in decline for a long time now.

>all the chink shilling
Never ever, insectoids are inherently repulsive to everyone that isn't a chink. Their language is absolutely disgusting.

Attached: hestia wojak.jpg (395x533, 25K)

This is something poeple here refuse to understand. The shows don't "belong" to studios, they are mostly only hired to animate, for which they get paid the amount agreed upon in their contract. The flop is problem of the production comitee, not of the studio.

>Production I.G and Wit Studio are currently in a comprehensive business alliance with Netflix. With the tie-up, Netflix will co-produce anime episodes from the studios and stream them in 190 countries.
Ya'll sleeping on neckflix gaining more power in the industry.

Netflix is losing power right now to HiDive and Funimation, and Disney did not even enter the race yet

>China saving anime
>All they have made are total garbages which mostly Isekai and VR gaming
>No modern Legend of Condor Heroes anime
>No anime adaptation of a Jackie Chan movie
>No Once Upon a time in China anime
>No A man called Hero anime
>No anime adaptation of that one chinese manga where a mother got reincarnated and trapped in a death match
>No Tony Wong anime
>Not even making a slightly more creative isekai like a literal Cao Cao or Sima Yi getting isekai'd
They are already lost

No one cares about your wishes. Biggest anime market in the world right now is China, bigger than domestic Japanese even. And china is making anime for China. (while the rest, including Hollywood and Japan are making entertainment for China as well)

I don't see hidive or funi requesting anime from japan and funding it. If netflix has one weapon in its arsenal, its money.

Make the switch to manga already

Manga doesn't have voice acting.

>manga
Whats that? I remember the was something like that long ago.. outdated version of korean webcomics?

This obviously isn't traced, why the faux outrage over a homage?

You must be dumb as fucking horseshit, go be a fucking shit elsewhere

Literally the name of this board, try to learn how to read before spewing on other with your crap

Guys I love anime but I'm just going to be honest, japanese videogames and manga>japanese anime

anime is dead

What I don't understand is, why did meraki dropped that solo leveling shit, I mean jamini or whatever is jewing some shekels with that series now and they don't give a fuck about copyright, but now that I remember that was a koran comic.

Gimmicky garbage """"animation"""" using spastic camera so people don't notice they're just sliding cutouts around onscreen. This shit looks like it belongs on newgrounds. Honestly, it's very fitting for something produced by China: corners cut everywhere while hoping plebs don't notice. I bet even layman retards will start noticing the eye rape from watching anything more than 10 minutes long though.

Why the fuck gook trying to make money with low quality fanfic crap, fucking parasites

I don't think copying the storyboard of that scene could be considered 'homage'. It could fall under 'parody', but Japanese copyright laws don't include the parody exemption. Obari could if he wanted to.

>Korean Webcomic
I'll take an outdated stuff over crap like those

>>china makes better anime than japan
>ctrl+f "mountain"
>0 results
>ctrl+f "spirit"
>0 results
0/10 shilling

>paying money for shitty manga wannabe deviantart shit
lol

*Obari could sue

What about things like ToG?

Mountain shit on your mom. Take your dog shit cringe gay kungfu shitshow somewhere else

Is this 13 years old chicken scratch your fanfic?

This.

Soon

Attached: HK97FeatureVulgar.jpg (730x418, 61K)

How is your dream of becoming Eiichiro Oda?

>things like ToG?
Amateurish garbage?

We have 2019 now, not 1997.

Attached: 1430507258455.png (364x673, 211K)

>hurr it's not from grorious nippon so it must be bad!
>gay
I fucking hate weeaboos.

I'm amazed you gookboo still reading that turd, not even mention the art look like dog shit, the plot is a mess, and the characters are all pretious try hard rubbish.

Too bad here 500 weeaboos into your mom holes

Where do you think you are fucking moron

>hurr it's not from grorious nippon
Then what the fuck are you even doing here? Fuck off to Yea Forums, or your gay shitshow is so revolting even Yea Forums can't stomach it?

>try to read this because the gook shilling it on Yea Forums like some sort of second coming of jesus
>its just hxh ripoff, typical battle shounen shit trying to be smart but come off as stupid as fuck
>literal shit art
>all that pretentious dialogues
>awful panelling
But the worse of all is the awful characters design, they're all look ugly as landwhale cosplaying, the fuck

Now that you mention it, Yea Forums is just for western shit. There's nothing for either gookshit or the chinkshit user mentioned. Why don't they just fuck off?

Hiro should make a /kr/ and /cn/ for those countries's media so fags can keep their gook webcomic or chink cartoon in their own boards.

>it ends up being /jp/ for chinks and for gooks
Oh, the horror. But I bet they'd still come here.

>Hiro
>doing anything outside of spamming ads
Ara ara

Attached: 2737e50a7e930fd3.png (372x409, 97K)

I agree. How do I contact Hiro?

Attached: pls respond.jpg (750x750, 181K)

We still have Toei.

What about Sunrise? I want my Horizon S3.

This. I'd love to get them a space for themselves just so they could stop spamming how great their ripoff anime looks.

I would actually like for them to have a board to try to discover what's actually worth checking in their culture to be honest. Taiwanese puppets was something I never knew I would like until I tried, and having a board might spur people to translate more of those series outside of TBF

I can even picture the boards.
>/cn/
Skinny guy in wuxia warrior dress autistically yelling YOU DARE
>/kr/
Pretty girl so dolled up the plastic surgery is too obvious.

Better yet put both in one board so we can watch them fight over it,

Attached: 1479677973310.png (308x233, 74K)

>hiro decides to mix /jp/, /kr/ and /cn/ in a big giant /asia/ board
Imagine the shitposting.

>/cn/
>No one posting anything because they're busy to cultivation

Why would Hiro purposefully sabotage his shekel-making site?

They will just come here and post their shit because those board will barely have traffic. Nobody gives a fuck about gook/chink shit outside of their respective countries.

I mean, Yea Forums would stay, but /jp/ would be expanded to cover /asia/.

Most of the stuff is from old action sequences done by a popular action/mecha director named Obari. He made a grumpy post about how he didn't realize the extent to which they were going to copy his stuff and fans took it as him being outraged and that they were plagiarizing his work. After that he made some more posts and did some interview that showed he was fine with it or something and fans calmed down.

This.

You shouldn't worry about this. I cultivate by browsing bilibili for dank memes, so you can be sure the wholesome spamming stream will never cease to flow.
>bilibili.com/video/av35468945/

This is true. Nobody watches anime anymore. Korean entertainment has already surpassed Japanese one and China will definetely do so in the near future. Even Japanese people don't care about anime.

You'd be surprised.

>Gainax
>Shaft
>Trigger
>IG
>PA Works
>Bones
Why do all the studios that Yea Forums tries to pit against Kyoani end up dying? Is this the curse of Kyoani?

Attached: jg.jpg (282x179, 8K)

you don't watch anime neither read manga so what are you doing on Yea Forums? To shitposting and shilling your chink gook shitshow?

If you want to affirm something like this, you have to put forward examples and proofs.

IG's mistake was making fuck all for a decade.

About what?

Chink and gook thread always attracts shitposter like this SEAnigger monkey

There are no decent Mo Dao Zu Shi clips on youtube.

Also, this:
youtube.com/watch?v=fGtRNWbOTLo

Kill yourself SEAnigger.

I'm not even asian
Anime is an extremely niche thing in Japan. Ofc everybody watched Doraemon or family shows but other than that anime is just made for creeps. Even people who lived in Japan say that. quora.com/Do-anime-fans-in-the-West-know-that-anime-is-passe-or-not-a-mainstream-entertainment-in-Japan/answer/Erica-Friedman
Korean and Chinese entertainment on the other hand is made for normal people so it's no brainer that they are massively more popular.

I'm Turkish. I have no asian blood in me. (maybe some central asian)

>Pandering to normies is good
>Pandering to niche markets = BAD

Did your mother dropped you on the head or something? What a terrible argument.

What kind of shitty name is gudaozugshi lmao chinese language is so fucking ugly and souless just like them

And this is the board for anime & manga. What are you doing here?

>Turkish
even worse than seaniggers

>They rarely make use of anime's main strength (and let's not lie to ourselves, this is why we were interested in anime to begin with) making cute character and cute shows.

Moe-shit, Harem-shit & fan-service - the "cheap buck", that pedaled the downfall.

Because I watch anime and read manga?

Fucking muslim, i wish i can behead the whole of you and feed your body to dog

I'm an atheist. Fuck Allah

No i don't believe you

What is Turkish? Never heard of it, is it a real nation?

Dude. I've lived in Japan, you fucking idiot. You have no idea what you're talking about. There are tens of thousands of people in the streets of Akihabara everyday.
You can spot very normal people in the shops too and even salarymen.
Of course it's not AS popular this absolute abomination of "music" that is k-pop (and thankfully it isn't) and we're actually bloody grateful for it. It's not like the masses has good taste in any case.
But if you talk about Ghibli movies, you can find millions of people, if not tens of millions of people who at least know this stuff, and even less popular anime like Ame to Yuki can be chosen for evening/nightly broadcast outside of Japan on certain channels.

China surpassed anime long long ago

Attached: hqdefault (9).jpg (480x360, 11K)

>Pandering to normies is good
It's good for production committees, since they can milk more from merch, tie-in products, selling oversees etc.

>literally retarded fear mongering: the thread

Okay you're based

Man, I hate how chinese language sounds.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_people

What the fuck that is no gif that a jpg

chink poster

Chink shill showing just how retarded he is.
Based.
Just get the fuck out, you absolute bloody newfag.

>doom posting
Kill yourselves, studios die all the time and new ones rise.

Attached: (You).png (1061x595, 832K)

Less studios means less crap.

>newfag
How ironic

>Production IG is over
They revised an earnings forecast. Don't be an idiot.

Which one should I believe an user or a top writer on quora?

>>all the chink shilling
>Never ever, insectoids are inherently repulsive to everyone that isn't a chink. Their language is absolutely disgusting
youtube.com/watch?v=5zUgBRWTCvM
youtube.com/watch?v=kMmlYNjVouk
youtube.com/watch?v=OqU9BMRH9ks

Attached: Flowering Heart.jpg (424x600, 139K)

If you are still here, may I ask why?

PA Works, please get some good writers god damn. At least this time they hired an established writer, but it's his first anime so it unfortunately isn't looking good.

Their language still sound absolutely repulsive and disgusting what the fuck? What with the disgusting force moe voice acting

JUST FUCKING GO TO AKIHABARA THEN OR EVEN TO OSAKA'S VERSION OF IT
Stop trying to sound like someone who knows shit when all you do is read someone's take on it instead of having experienced it.
Just go and tell me.
And besides, just because something is niche doesn't make it bad. Maybe unable to self-sustain, sure.

I really don't know what are you trying to show here, that chink and gook shit sound gross as fuck. Who the fuck even watching this shit except weeaboo chink and gook

Never saw dragon ball. There are too many fans here and yet somehow the majority hates shonen. Maybe they were watching it as a kids on tv, i just don't understand this contradiction.

>philangchangchinklinglongdongkong
>sohuynghukhuayngdongjok
Ugh...

anime is not necessary. As long as there is a good and strong manga industry, its ok.

Thank doc

>Their language is absolutely disgusting
You're just prove my point.

Tokyo has a population of 30 million. Even if a really small percentage of it goes to akiba then it will still look big. Explain why most anime air late as fuck

Actually, I'm of the opinion that the language itself is fine (still requires some time to get used to) in the song but this horrendous CGI is just impossible to look at. It makes everything look so fake, it's like I'm watching that CGI idol bullshit they do on Japanese TV where they "interview" the virtual idols, which are people over which they put a layer of CGI.

Look at that guy head look at his head AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT IS THAT THING AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>precure ripoff
Man the chink and gook just ripoff whatever Japan shit out, what with these insects?

>earnings
revenue

They have no earnings since they are 3 million in minus

At least the girls are cuteis unlike the western garbage shows like Steven Universe

Attached: Balala_the_Fairies_Over_the_Rainbow_Transformations_Pose.jpg (1280x720, 180K)

>totally original gook show
Do they still claming Doraemon and Shin-chan are Korea property?

Japs also rip off each other, just look at Trigger.
It's a doggy dog world out there

Still a shitty low quality Precure ripoff, and why the fuck do you even watch western shit show like Steven in the first place?

Fans still bitch about it but the people involved met and worked it out like adults. Its nice to see that sort of thing happen, especially when you see the mess stuff like kemono friends is currently going through.

Like who care, its animation. Precure has story, character design and theme so on

Netflix original anime will save the industry

Trigger doesn't claim they are invented it, unlike gook and chink
>muh original magook/machink girl totally not precure ripoff something

Please understand, cheating and stealing is their culture. They can't help it.

All of their "original anime" have been massive flops. They aren't saving shit.

People who think anime is big in Japan or any other country should watch this video
youtu.be/R_m7XmnVsY8?t=454
after 7.50
Anime is nothing in Japan and country's population is shrinking and aging rapidly. Domestic market will be a lot smaller. Sorry weebs but anime is obscure even in Japan.

7.30 sorry

What a cringe youtuber

Okay

At least they produce content, unlike you, who can only shitpost on imageboards.

Did the chinks claim to invent magical girls? Or they just ripped off without permission?
>Trigger were chinks all along
It's starting to make sense

He is indeed cringe but he lives in Japan so we have to take his word for it

Daiz strikes again

Tatsuki

Are you talking about Hoshikuzu-tachi no Utage?

>manga purist
>anime should be allowed to get worse and die
Fuck you. This is the Anime AND Manga board, NOT the Manga board.

I actually believe there´s talent in China, but it will take some decades to gain the experience.

>i ma chink
fuck you idiot, call yourself fucking "chines", dont let these mouthbreathers white incels tell you how to fucking call yourself. you sound like those damn stupid hispanics calling themselves "spics".

If /pol/ taught you anything, it proliferates, not contain.

Thank you for this.

Chinese anime is already being watched by more people than Japanese anime. On Tencent video Mo Dao Zu Shi for example is watched 1,880,000,000 times. It's a 15 episode show so 125 million people watched it. No anime can come close to this. Chinese anime has already more viewers.

>>/pol/

He has actual Japanese blood in him, unlike you

>Chinese anime has already more viewers

Yeah, from its own people.

>be IG
>partner up with Netflix
>produce tons of garbage shows nobody cares about for the "Netflix audience"
>nobody watches them on Netflix
>Netflix pay depends on the amount of people watching

This is what you get for falling for the streaming anime meme.
Just make Guilty Crown S2 already.

Chinese never do the types of shows I like. Also no Japanese cultural styling means I don't care.

So? I don't think there is even 50 million anime fans in the world. Chinese anime market is massive.

Fuck off ANN

Nobody cares. Popular shit are mostly boring mainstream pandering

Go fuck yourself with your gay kungfu crap who give a fuck, cultivation with your dad pussy

Even 1 anime fan still better than 120 million cockroaches

>>Netflix pay depends on the amount of people watching
False.

Thank god, stop infecting Japan anime with your shitty bootleg cartoon and tell your comic author and game dev stop ripping of Japan art style, manga/anime and video game

I'm just trying to tell you that Chinese anime industry has more people and budget. Japanese on the other hand is dying. I'm not even Chinese.

>So?

Pulling up viewership from your own kin is not impressive. That's like throwing a bachelor party and having only your mom and grandmas coming along. Actually the Chinese does that a lot don't they? Bringing their families along everywhere.

Actually for Fairy Gone it's Toho producer hire PA Works to do Grimgar author's work.

Anime without cute elements are very rare. Even action packed shows like Mazinger Z had cute as fuck girls or sidekicks/mascots (like Gundam's Haro). Everyone likes cute things, and the Japanese have been perfecting cuteness for decades, which means that their designs are instantly attractive for people of all ages and cultures. Meanwhile, China's efforts look forced and embarrassing most of the time, like something your typical deviantart user would make.

Attached: 88a5da37f003f1415735300e3a9a0a2b.jpg (500x546, 48K)

And their story is still shit, who care what the disgusting fuck you are gonna watch? Fuck off to Yea Forums, your gay shit is not anime

ANN deleted 10 years of scan translations and is openly for censorship of opinions they do not like. So fuck off.

I'm not Chinese. I'm not even asian.

>chinese anime industry
Learn what is anime first you stupid cockroach

>ANN
I am not reading that cancer
>China was the last hope, but now China makes better anime than japan already so they no longer need them.
Oh so it's a demoralization thread and a pro china cancer shitposting.

>studios in financial trouble =over
>studios are making things I don't like anime is ruined
>china
>CHINA
>CHINA

No, I really want to reiterate, this retard literally said:
>China was the last hope, but now China makes better anime than japan already so they no longer need them

YO
THIS NIGGA TRIPPIN HARD
This feels like bait, but it also feels like something a faggot online would actually say.

Attached: BLRBT.jpg (491x280, 14K)

>Anime (/ˈænəˌmeɪ/) (Japanese: アニメ Hepburn: anime, [aɲime] (About this soundlisten), plural: anime)[a] is hand-drawn and computer animation originating from or associated with Japan.
>i'm not even chinese
You're the same with cockroach if you don't know what is the different between anime and cartoon. You like a stupid weeb spewing asian shit sudoku ramen sushi everywhere even though no one asked for it

Japanese people call every animation anime. Frozen for example was a very succesful anime in Japan.

>298 posts in thread by this IP

Show me your fucking passport? Who the fuck gonna believe you? Stupid insect

>What is Zombie Land Saga

Attached: 4ED7428D-FCAA-4994-A5C4-8A6AA821473E.jpg (840x1024, 97K)

Chinkshit is never going to be popular outside of China. Nobody wants to hear chinks speak, and their culture is too shit for people outside to be interested.

Do you see someone making Frozen thread on Yea Forums and called it anime before? Why the fuck there are Yea Forums and Yea Forums? Work your fucking brain shithead, or gay chinkshit is already frying your fucking retarded brain with their cultivation cum?

Forgot to add that even when every separate part is passable, Chinese productions still lack proper direction, with jarring mood changes or jumping from scene to scene without providing enough information or context. It's a mess, and something that can also be seen in their regular live action films. They lack people with a strong grasp of the fundamentals of film-making and story telling, and that's why the crap they make is only good enough for the domestic market.

The Rape of Nanking was entirely justified. Prove me wrong.

>cultivation gay
>cultivation gamer
>cultivation communism
>cultivation human right
>cultivation bootleg
What next for Xiu cultivation plan?

>promised neverland

Seriously, dude. See a doctor.

I don't have a passport I can't show you that but I'm Turkish.
Nobody cares about here.

>maturbating to literal homosexual gay sex
>telling other to go see doctor
Are you trying to be ironic or something?

This is an English board, and anime =/= アニメ. The Japanese also use English words with altered meanings, it's not such a hard concept to grasp that the same thing happens in reverse

Chinks just need to do what they did with Azur Lane and hire Nips to do the voices.

Exactly so get the fuck out of here with your chinkshit

>Its this immigrant muslim gayass again
The hell is wrong with you? It okay if you want to be a chink cockroach but stop trying in infecting others

At this point I would think anime studios would be clinging on to those who buy copyrighted anime products. But that alone would not make the cost of producing anime worth the reward. feel free to correct me if I am wrong, I am no economist

Attached: 1550289824908.jpg (446x687, 32K)

Sad but true. Only you people care about anime. Outside of this small circle anime is nothing

>nobody cares about here
You obviously care with your long ass posts about chink cartoon is better than jap like this like that anime is not popular at all guises

I'm not muslim(I hate them) nor an immigrant. I'm just stating the truth.

Turkish more like Turd lmao

based

>you people
What are you doing here on Yea Forums? How did you even find this thread? Why are you so obnoxious about chinkshit?

You can put that truth deep into ur mom bowels you fucking gayass muslim

You have such a sad life.

Well Chinese anime is not betten than Japanese one but give it a couple of years and see what happens. Even Japanese anime producers think this way soranews24.com/2017/12/08/kemono-friends-producer-china-will-overtake-japan-in-anime-within-a-decade/

>I'm just stating the truth
Oh yeah here come the Mohamed obasama Laden, but he is a gay rapist and into hardcore boy anus expansion action

Don't browse Yea Forums when you're high.

No more than muslim lmao

Fuck allah fuck allah fuck allah fuck muhammed and fuck everybody who believes in him.
See? I don't give fuck about muslims. I hate them.

>dying industry
>makes more money every year
There's never been more worldwide demand for anime. Doomsayers are retarded

Attached: 1533147295577.png (1744x680, 488K)

Can you turd even smoke weed without getting behead by your chink overlord?

Too bad they can't write for shit and always do the same type of story. Maybe they will produce a few good series once they do as many seasonal series as JP but so far I haven't seen any Chinese series that wasn't so bad I dropped it during episode 1 no matter how good the animation is and I have to agree that many series look very polished and are pretty well animated and colored, but still.
I love the dance in the trailer you linked. I just wish the rest wasn't some edge-gore historical China stuff again.

Why is this turkish love finding shit about China beating jap so much? Your are obsessed with this shit or something you little fag?

I've been on Yea Forums for years, but I don't give a fuck about Japan at all. Unlike you people I don't worship everything Japanese. I just enjoy anime.

Don't even reply. That psycho is clearly trying to troll you. Don't feed the troll.

Chinese, Japanese, Korean, American. At the end of the day everything is cartoon

Yeah, if a studio dies it's all on them and their mismanagement. Anime will never die, even if Toei and Sunrise collapse and Ghibli is sold off to Disney.

You weebs just think Japanese cartoons are superior to everything else just because they are Japanese.

Attached: (You).webm (880x495, 1.02M)

First I'm not a chink and second anime and cartoons are the same fucking thing. What Yea Forums thinks don't matter

(Not) working on Eva.

Are you for real? Please don't insult me like that. Call me something please but muslim? Disgusting.

Why are you such an SJW?

literally the first time I posted in this thread, friend, but feel free to at every single post I'll screencap it show you the you's

No she's not. All of my family and friends are atheists well I have a few muslim friends but they don't care about religion at all. I'm sure they don't even know any prayers or anything like that so I don't count them.

>Xebec sold to sunrise, Bones going bankrupt, WIT flopping, MAPPA abandoning making non fujo anime entirely. KyoAni abandoning TV anime only making movies. Trigger abandoning animation and makign CGI shit. Shaft making gacha shit. PA Works persistently trying to bankrupt themselves by making shit originals.
Got any source for this, or is this something you made up to spice up the thread?

Based mods strike when the thread is on page 10.
Better late than never, huh.

It won't work buddy. I'm not muslim or proud of being Turkish. You can say anything you want about muslims and Turks and I won't give a fuck

>Industry doomposting thread #128

I've never seen this type of thread before in my +10 years on Yea Forums! Enjoy the (you)s.

Gainax and Trigger should merge to form Studio Gainigger.

>carried Trigger
Wut. Pretty sure trigger is fine. Gridman sold like hotcakes together with merch.

>Got any source for this, or is this something you made up to spice up the thread?
No I don't. They are just baseless rumors I made up to make this thread seem more apocalyptic than it actually is.

KyoAni finds a way.

Why are mods deleting shit even OT stuff?

You guys just watch your Japanese cartoons. I will enjoy animation from any country. Japanese, Chinese, Korean, American. Everything is cool for me. You guys just continue to worship Japan because you know Japan is the best country in the world and Japan doesn't do anything wrong. Nippon banzai.

Attached: indir.png (275x183, 1K)

That's their job. Leave, if you don't like it.

>He has actual Japanese blood in him
MUTT!

An egg

Attached: eg1krbh.png (677x826, 320K)

what was first? an egg or zombieland saga?

Good question. I think The Egg might predate Zombieland saga

Attached: IMG_20190415_202301.png (1800x1800, 1.89M)

>every news lately about studios are bad or depressing shit

Attached: 1535329656804.webm (960x540, 454K)

He was half Australian.

Chinkshit will never take off anywhere that isn't their shithole of a country.

Production IG hasn't made anything interesting in 10 years and Ufotable is a master turd polisher. Shaft still makes Monogatari and the others, who give a shit.

Bones and Mappa are the only studios I would be sad to see close.

>Production IG hasn't made anything interesting in 10 years
Oh Look this faggot again.

>Mappa
Enjoy your hardcore BL & Anal-oriented anime, literal Homo.

Attached: 305126.jpg (225x350, 28K)

china has some animation talent but after committing cultural suicide they have no way to channel it.

Hopefully Madhouse goes too.

So you have no argument.

Explain this, mod.

Attached: lel.jpg (1225x174, 37K)

What has production IG actually done in the past decade?

>Idolmaster
I'd rather be gay

tranlate hong kong manhua like city of darkness. Fuck I need it it is already 50% translated but EGS droped it.

Market oversaturation, baby!

Attached: 1554555675421.jpg (720x960, 109K)

Hahaha faggot

you are, faggot.

.. I still just think we should call all animated series and movies cartoons. Like American cartoons, European cartoons, Japanese cartoons, Chinese cartoons, Korean cartoons. You get the point. Why Japanese cartoons should be called an own name like Anime is kind of beyond me. I understand that people want to differentiate it from cartoons aimed at children, but with adult cartoons like Simpsons, South Park, Family guy etc I don't really think having an own name for Japanese cartoons to distinguish it from people watching My Little Pony matters that much anymore.