Ufotable Tax Evasion

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-04-15/bunshun-magazine-ufotable-owes-400-million-yen-in-taxes/.145725

Is the studio finished?

Attached: 738473.png (1600x1280, 2.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2019/01/fate-stay-night-15th-celebration-project-begins
fate-15th.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hopefully

Hopefully TYPE-MOON is next
Just end this awful franchise already

Doubtful. They'll be slapped with a fine, fire their CEO or CFO and carry on.

>yfw HF never gets finished
>we dont even get the best bits

On the one hand, Sakurafag tears. On the other, no Nine Lives or Kotomine fistfight.

>theft evasion

>Is the studio finished?
Nope, but Hikaru Kondou is. I'm pretty sure both HF3 and Kimetsu no Yaiba will be fine

Implying a court of law would in good conscience rule for a decision that would terminate the Shiroukura trilogy which squarely lands on the right side of history and JUSTICE.

Attached: 1520017044463.webm (1272x720, 1.5M)

Well, it's not as if being a huge slut is illegal. Can't stop Sakura's route really.

>On the one hand, Sakurafag tears.
Literally rent free.

Attached: 1554493883342.jpg (1280x892, 156K)

2 billion off gacha game -Sony share possibly over 50%. They'd slap the tax man with large wads of Yen.

>3 million dollars
Wow it's fucking nothing. You Yea Forumstards should actually read the articles you link.

No. Why would it be?

>HF never getting finished because of a tax evasion issue that's literally just going to result in a tiny fine and some jail time at worst for one person that the movie's release isn't contingent upon

Anti-Sakuratards, everyone.

Is Sakura left handed?

>3 million dollarsdoos
But the URL already states 400 million yen, why did you need to read the article to figure that out?

Attached: 1530673918795_0.png (852x1200, 932K)

>Wow it's fucking nothing.
You can do like 2 anime shows with this.

>bunshun
So it's literally nothing.

Which is more powerful, Aniplex with its unlimited fgo money or the government with the greed of the corrupt politicians?

Attached: 1551881623083.jpg (1366x768, 74K)

What a tasteless faggot

No. Fuck off.

Fate made $3 billion off of Fate/Grand Order alone. Heaven's Feel will be fine.

ufotable doesn't make FGO

>what retards think will happen
Heaven's Feel 3 and Kimetsu no Yaiba get cancelled, and Ufotable gets shut down.
>what will actually happen
Ufotable gets a fine, which they end up paying off, Hikaru Kondo gets fired and ends up going to jail, Ufotable lands back on its feet shortly after.

Oh shit.

>Bunshun
Well, if anything is going to end again with a defamation lawsuit against Bunshun itself.

Untaxable budget works

Studio war faggots should just get the fuck out of this board

No.

There will be a fine. But it won't be a hefty one. Someone in Ufotable will take the fall though. That's literally it. Nothing more nothing less.

This has nothing to do with Fate or Aniplex though.
Also doubt Ufo will go under the bus because of this, it's still a famous animation studio that can easily attract investors despite the controversy.

I appreciate how boss-like ufotable has her strut, its clear they really like Sakura when they give her such awesome shots.

Attached: e44e3dd8eb15f9039b2bf3d022fa0bb6.jpg (1276x1594, 1.11M)

Does Sakura ever get to this point in Fate and or UBW route?

>not paying taxes

Based, it is theft anyways.

No. This is Hollow Ataraxia route where everybody lives except Kotomine

Ufotable did a good thing. Taxation is theft.

No, and neither is Rider anything in those routes other than "totally Shinji's Servant who is the first one to die".

Poor ufotable, when they finally make a interesting s happens.

Kotomine's fist "fight" is literally just him punching a wall made out of swords anyway, there's no fancy fight or choreography to be had.

>Sakura drawing by Raita
Now I wished he drew more of her.

Type Moon and the Nasuverse are dead, it's only Fate and it's multiverse now

>Sakura route - life is ruined
>Sakura movie - studio is ruined
What a coincidence

>girl who has energy draining familiars that restrict her power and health to almost dying levels
>able to fight

It's from Hollow, after she is free and finds her own mentor.

I guess Sakura can be really strong in HF True End. Since she has vast amounts of magical energy and her mentor is Kotomine's successor.

>nipland income tax is 50%
This is euro levels of faggotry

I was wondering why tax evasion is so popular in animation.

You'd imagine the Japanese work with the animators to help out an industry that's putting them on the map

>tax fraud and stealing from charity
Yeah they are finished. No one will ever hire these crooks again

やったぜ

I think that's more something that would happen in the west.
You'll have to do something beyond monstrous to have people in that market cut business ties with you.

For example the guy who wrote Rurouni Kenshin had actual CP, IRL CP not loli. He was given a slap on the wrist and allowed to keep writing his series.

Consider that gainax committed tax evasion during evangelion to get as much money while they could while they stroke gold. Didn't stop eva from becoming what it is today and the studio died way later for different reasons.

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say they would get a slap on the wrist, someone will be fired and fined, maybe jailed, and then proceed as normal.

Taxation is legal theft.

Attached: Taxation is Legal Theft.png (349x274, 31K)

>spams the same thread for the 3rd time.
do it again and I'll think this is fake news.

Attached: 1448310385666.jpg (698x658, 136K)

>ANN
That site is trash. They deleted 10 years worth of scan translations to "support the industry"

This but unironically. Necromancy is evil. Let Fate die already.

Attached: seiba_yamero3.png (647x366, 165K)

I've been thinking for a while now if a studio can only make time intensive and labor demanding good animation profitable is by offsetting costs elsewhere. How else did old Gainax do it?

This and op is trash for linking to them

>UFO
>connected to FGO
Why would Sony give a shit? They don't even hire Ufo for most Fate adaptations. Anyway, most oldfags who worked on Zero and KnK moved to another studio which is the one doing Case Files.

Yeah, I'm sure they can hear you over the sound of $3 billion.

It's not theft because the government is the entity that grants you property rights in the first place.

I'm not saying that Fate is going to die. I'm just saying it should.

Attached: Seiba_scared.jpg (1059x1465, 264K)

Kill yourself bootlicker. Property rights are intrinsic to all human beings.

It's not going to be 3 billion forever user. New shit will always come out and supplant the old.

If anyone ever breaks into your house, don't call the cops. Just wait for the Angels to descend from the heavens to smite the thieves or for the animals to march out of the forest and protect you like snow fucking white.

Soon.

Attached: DWA09j-VAAARDOZ.png (600x600, 210K)

Or I just shoot them in the fucking face with my shotgun.

Fuck off statist.

In that case, what guarantees property rights is physical force, rather than a natural right? Which means that the mightiest have claim to all property they can get their hands on. Who is the mightiest entity in any society user? Hint: Libertarians hate it

Attached: GuP_Erika_consider_the_following.jpg (1200x406, 74K)

They make that in a month off their shitty mobile game.

But Ufo doesn't own the mobage.

>gets raped one too many times
>goes full school shooter

Is Sakura based?

I'm sure one day Fate will either change into something unrecognizable or just die out completely but that doesn't seem to have much of a sign of happening soon. It's been 15 fucking years and the main series is STILL getting adaptations. They haven't even started getting desperate with the franchise and started the pitiful pandering phase some things enter to remain relevant. This Ufotable shenanigans may trip them up at worst, be a minor inconvenience at best.

Attached: b_fate_saber_wet_ass_swimsuit.png (500x500, 414K)

All I care about is getting more Illya

I have a natural right to defend my property with force. Its called self-defense. When someone violates the NAP towards me that is when counter force is ethically permitted. The initiation of force is unethical, not the use of it entirely.

why don't they just invest the money back to expand the studio so the money won't be counted as income?

If their offices got raided, they're probably getting the shit audited out of them right now. Who knows what else the Tax Agency will find. If they'll steal from charity they'll steal from anyone

> it's true because I said so!
Natural rights are a spook and you know it.

Isn't Shinji kind of an actual school shooter?

>steal from charity
This is unconfirmed first of all. Secondly, they misappropriated the funds meaning they probably just got it tied in with other forms of income without properly book keeping it.

FGO money goes to sony and TM, not to UFOtable.

Shinji is actually popular on the school so not really.

>I'm sure one day Fate will either change into something unrecognizable
This already happened.
>started the pitiful pandering phase
FGO is just that though. Except the pandering makes millions.

Kill all tax dodgers. ufotable, Akira Toriyama and that fucking pedophile.

Natural right to self defense objectively exists as an ethical law because all forms of life exhibit behavior similar to each other. Find me a species of animal that actively seeks it's self destruction or doesn't slat least seek its own self preservation. It should be expected that all forms of life will use counter force to defend themselves and thus property rights are not a "spook" they are natural phenomena.

>Is the studio finished?
I hope so.

>It's been 15 fucking years and the main series is STILL getting adaptations.
Why is this surprising? HF was bound for an adaptation since it was the only route left to cover. Fate got it's adaptation back in 2006 while UBW got a film in 2010. Until Ufotable stepped in, Fate was the only route of the original three that had a "decent" adaptation. With how successful the trilogy has been so far-Presage Flower covered the most tame part of route yet reached 100k copies in terms of BD-I don't see the adaptations stopping. It's possible that they cover Fate after they finish with the trilogy so that Ufotable has all three routes under their belt, or maybe they'll try F/HA.

Attached: 1554698104734.jpg (1200x3200, 698K)

>Find me a species of animal that actively seeks it's self destruction
The lemmings

I can't believe I'm going to type this, but it isn't shameful pandering if it's outrageously successful. I honestly believe that.

>it isn't shameful pandering
haha yea. theres nothing wrong with a bunch of saberfaces.

>Anyway, most oldfags who worked on Zero and KnK moved to another studio which is the one doing Case Files.
Case Files looks like shit though.

Literally the first article on them debunks their suicide tendency myth. Try again.

part 2 rips when?

>FGO is just that though.
I disagree. Pandering phase started with Extra. FGO is an extension after the online game got scrapped.

Technically speaking yes. But he is also had sakura addicted to his dick.

Do you think he creampied Sakura when he raped her?

You're conflating property rights with your right to self-defense. Why are those two related in your eyes? Anyway, If you want to go with an appeal to nature, then we're back to what I said about power. Sure, you have a natural right to everything you can defend physically as long as you are able to hold onto it. For example, a tiger has the right to kill any one who intrudes upon its territory. If some other animal comes along and shoos the Tiger away, then the tiger is no longer entitled to any claims on that territory. That's as far as natural rights go. The tiger can't bitch about someone moving in if the tiger leaves his territory, or about how other animals are evil for trying to do their thing on his turf.

and Lancer fight was him getting one shot in 10 seconds yet the movie extended it into a 10 minute fight. They will probably do the same with the final fight in the entire series.

>ethical law
Another spook. And healthcare is a natural right according to your own logic.

Universal Healthcare? No, not a right due to the forced labor of the doctors, and that the cost is paid for by the tax payers which is theft.

Ethics are objective, but I don't have the time or patience to prove it some random fag on Yea Forums

Natural right to universal healthcare objectively exists as an ethical law because all forms of life exhibit behavior similar to each other. Find me a species of animal that actively seeks it's self destruction or doesn't slat least seek its own self preservation. It should be expected that all forms of life will use healthcare to protect themselves and thus universal rights to healthcare are not a "spook" they are natural phenomena.

Shinji has dumped his cum into her since she was 12 so thats what 4 years of getting the same dick? I'm surprised he didn't do it every night to be honest.

>Why are those two related in your eyes?
How the fuck would you defend your property without the same means you have to defend yourself? Shotguns can defend your home and your person. Modern humans live on resources, defending your resources is the same as defending yourself.

>back to what I said about power
You have never said anything about power, and now you're rambling about tigers or some shit. Don't speak in analogies, the last half of your post was retarded and hard to make sense of.

I hope you don't think you're smart with that post. I think I'm talking to a high schooler at this point.

Just now I realize I never liked anything Ufotable has done, good.

Lemings, praying mantus, salmon, horseshoe crabs, some ape species, bees, ants, etc.

>billions*
FTFY.

Government intervention in healthcare is what made is so expensive in the first place, same with college. More government intervention only entices businesses to increase cost because the government spends 10 billion every 5 minutes and has little to no accountability for it. Private insurance or employer based insurance is the way to go.

>evolution being retarded on mating processes is the same as actively seeking self-destruction
Try and kill any of these creatures and they will retaliate.

Dodos are a great example, same with turkeys.

I never saw the ants, the spiders or fly retaliate. Nor did the few chikens.

Other animals also die when they are meant to due to natural selection. Animal gets disease, it dies, life threatening injury, it dies. Medical care is a method of detering natural selection. The solution to lower life expectancy was higher reproduction for thousands of years. Now we have places like Africa that recieve outside assistance but at the same time breed like rabbits in an unsustainable manner. Really the earth could use a couple billion deaths to balance it all out.

why is she walking as if she had a stick in her ass anons?

>Not knowing basic survival instincts
Not that user, and he forgot himself, but when faced by danger any animal will either flee or retaliate.
>ants, the spiders
Those will try to bite if they can't flee.
>Dodos, turkeys, fly
Those will flee.
Some kind of animals also "flee" by pretending to be dead or begging mercy. But there is no such thing as an animal that accept their fate, unless they are literally brain damaged (but those are exceptions).

A species that truly seeks self destruction won't even attempt to eat. And if those even exist, they would have been extinct long ago.

I guess so. The countries I've been to without government in healthcare have amazingly low prices and worse quality control. I guess a tiny amount of government is ideal.

One could then argue medical care is an adaptation to keep the gene pool wider.

Yikes!

>they should have gone extinct long ago*

>be you
>350lbs and a hideous otaku landwhale
>tiny ants crawling around your used cum tissues, ramen bowls, and mountain dew cans
>see you, a gigantic monster rolling around on it's fat wads
>get crushed by something 1000x heavier than it
>"lul those ants just didn't defend themselves"
Ants will form up and attack things if they feel they can take it down.

But medical care keeps the undesirables alive. Some people, sorry to say, need to die if they are do not ever have a chance to survive without medical care. Like that baby born with half a brain. Government needs to regulate quality control and nothing else. There should not be medicare or any form of gov care
>but muh denmark or norway
They have over a 70% tax rate on their income and both barely have over 5 million people wheras the US has 350 million people, terrible eating habits, and abusers of the system who will purposely extend the treatment of a patient on gov care just to milk it as much as possible (seen it first hand)

When ufotable dies and their staff that aren't imprisoned go to form a new studio, I wonder what they'll name it

Attached: but why.jpg (1108x831, 80K)

What? Are you seriously saying that HALF of their income goes to the government? That's not tax, that's robbery. How do they live?

>tfw have natural right to defend oneself but can't fight off a landwhale

I disagree. Government shouldn't regulate even that. If the people are dumb enough to fall for bad healthcare, they're not worth keeping alive.

Based. You make a fair point.

They live nihongly, seriously nips are just cattle to their more or less benevolent government.
Have you seen Shin Godzilla? I found it innately revolting despite being cool af.

We started the argument with the idea that taxation is theft, to which I retorted by saying that government is the one that guarantees you property rights, and you in turn responded that the one that guarantees your right to property is (You) with your shotgun, and that you have the natural right to do so because animals also defend themselves and their territory. I used the tiger example to show that natural rights are not a good basis for modern property rights because natural rights extend only to property that the animal can defend by itself. It follows then that if the basis for property rights are the rules of nature so to speak than you only have the right to what you can defend by yourself, which is wildly incompatible with the modern world where people own vast compounds, fortunes that exist on paper, and even abstract ideas (copyright).

Taxation is theft and the 16th amendment was a mistake that gave the government full reign on being able to tax you when earn money, when you use whats left to buy a car, to own the car and drive it, to buy gas for the car, etc. Unlimited taxation has made the government into a business instead of a government.

It's not theft when you're handing it over willingly sweetie. You can always leave the country you know.

In regards to that, you have private security companies that protect property much better than government ever could and they dont bill you in percentage terms, in fact everybody will agree its atrocious if they did that shit yet gubermint does it all the time.

Unufotable

At least now we now where unlimited budget works came from.

>libertarians can't into social contract
real smoothbrain posting hours

The 16th wasnt ratified but courts always say it was because of course they are going to protect their own wallets.

>you only have the right to what you can defend by yourself, which is wildly incompatible with the modern world where people own vast compounds, fortunes that exist on paper, and even abstract ideas (copyright).
But the problem is that human's are such social creatures and that being alive in a society requires the use and accumulation of resources, thus the need for the extension of right of self defense to the rights of personal property. A bird owns it's nest, the nest belongs to the bird. The tiger owns it's den, it belongs to the tiger. At what arbitrary point does a living creature's property not count as personal property that is an extension of self? As far as corporations go, those are collective ownership of property, but for them strict personal property rights for the most part should be absolved once the ownership of production is collectivized, therefore the regulation of giant mega-corporations is justified, but only to an extent that hasn't been properly discussed as far as ethics go. It's a gray area, but starting from the assumption that individual life forms have property rights is surely more ethical than anything else.

Not an argument.

But we live in a democracy, therefore leaving the country isn't the only option. The western world is nice because it has the idea of freedom of speech and individualism, therefore it's okay that some people argue the point that taxation is theft, and thus it is not contradictory to make such a claim.

>just leave lol
Your point is moot, we are free here to make the claim that taxation is theft.

That makes it ratified by law. If you can't convince the courts or force it otherwise, it's lawful bud.

You are indeed free to make the claim you're being stolen from willingly.

i don't need to make one really when your conception of natural rights is completely uninformed by how the social contract actually determines what natural rights are. it would be more productive if you brushed up on your fundamentals than to engage with an "argument" that's based on woefully uneducated premises.

But it's not theft if you are giving it willingly. You are choosing to pay rather than get arrested (read: taken off the land that ultimately is part of the country that the government has power over and placed elsewhere). You can piss and whine and squeal all you want about how it's "theft", but it's not theft by definition if you're doing it willingly.

Not him but you don't willingly give taxes to the government, you do it by neccesity or else men with guns come and take you away.

Would TypeMoon buy or bail Ufotable out if they're on the brink of going under?

>social contract
I don't remember signing shit, senpai.

>you pay taxes willingly to not be arrested and have a gun pointed at you
>totally willing
What a cuck, you are.

I could see that being a thing, I don't think many anime fans care about tax evasion to be honest, many red blooded americlaps would be right fucking pleased about it too.

Ufotable can't die until they animate Fate route, HA, eventual Tsukihime remake, and Mahoyo

Attached: 1554852484855.jpg (500x500, 56K)

i just finished the VN, and ive seen fate zero, what do i watch next?

Attached: 1549391528581.jpg (1024x1024, 77K)

Hollow Ataraxia

They're not killing you just because they have guns, user. They're removing you from the land that the government owns since you don't want to deal with them, and their guns are for defending themselves in the event you screech "self-defense" and pull out the shotgun you were bragging about earlier.

>fate route
You filthy fucking secondaries don't deserve My King. I hope she doesn't get a Fate route adaptation, you either have to suffer through DEEN/Stay Night, or just read the damn VN to experience her beautiful story.

Hollow Ataraxia is great because it still has a lot of great action scenes as well as character development. It could very well be animated in the future too.

To be honest, with how shit Deen Stay/Night is, I wouldn't even count that as qualifying for a real Seibafag.

>government owns land
There is no such thing as a government, user. It doesn't own shit. The idea of a "state" is the ultimate spook. All you have is some collective group of people with badges, fancy paper, and lots of guns. They do not have a right to initiate any form of violence more so than the people they claim to be "living on their land".

Fuck off, statist.

>Mahoyo
Only after Mahoyo 2 and 3 being released user, Nasu said that before. And to be fair Typemoon/Aniplex have chosen other studios for their animation stuff long ago (Shaft, Silver Links, A-1, Lay-duce, CloverWorks, Production I.G, Troyca, Signal.MD). Also i don't think ufotable will die because of this anyway

Yes, thus secondaries who are not willing to truly see her story via the VN don't deserve some flashy filter ridden spoon-feed.

Attached: __artoria_pendragon_and_saber_fate_stay_night_and_etc_drawn_by_caidychen__d8c01a1ddb8410e769b3fd2c12 (1000x1414, 109K)

Doubt it. HF is literally the only current Typemoon adaption by ufotable while Emiya Gohan, their latest anime has ended. Not to mention that they also have other studios too, Typemoon don't depend on ufotable

I did read the VN and I'm a saberfag that's why I want her to get justice and have last episode and hopefully the Garden of Avalon too adapted.
I forgot about that, mahoyo 2/3 can be in the purgatory along with tsukihime then. Other studios are garbage. Only ufotable captures Typemoon adaptations so well

This, Aniplex will likely just cut ties with ufotable after HF is done. Nobody wants to be associated with thieves

They say they aren't going to adapt the Fate route, so with UBW and HF being taken care of I think TM might not need ufotable anymore. I could see them using them for a HA adaptation though.

Obviously. The spook of government just enforces the spooks (laws, taxation etc.) on people who have their own personal spooks (rights, responsibilities, free will etc.).

>Fate route anime
You will also have to wait for route Fate remake too...

>Taxes are theft
Surely you mean property is theft, right user?

Attached: proudhon.jpg (760x570, 88K)

Nasu said he would be be rewriting the anime adaption if fate ever get another adaptation. It's not going to be remade in VN format.

please YES

>Only ufotable captures Typemoon adaptations so well
That's not necessarily true, it's just what we're used to. ufotable just had a great budget, they didn't have much to do with the art style as that was still all Takeuchi for the most part. This is evident with Demon Slayer, being stylistically very different. Demon Slayer looks nothing like TM's adaptations.

>I did read the VN and I'm a saberfag
My brother. A man of culture, you are.

>last episode and hopefully the Garden of Avalon too adapted
I could see last episode being an OVA, while Garden of Avalon might legit being a thing that's happening (pic related).
>gematsu.com/2019/01/fate-stay-night-15th-celebration-project-begins

Attached: Fate-stay-night-15th_01-30-19.jpg (1400x1670, 982K)

>Only ufotable captures Typemoon adaptations so well
Yeah, except KnK 6 for sure.
Anyway, Camelot anime has a lot of potentials to be great (im glad that Takeuchi is not the character designer for it desu, and we have Hosoi Mieko who already did Camelot the Stage's illust). And Case Files anime looks good too

>rights
Rights aren't spooks, they are natural phenomena. We've already went over this. Ethics are objective, we just have done a shit job as a species at defining and establishing their proof.

>there is no such thing as a government
In the words of our glorious president, "WRONG, WRONG, WRONG."
The USA got this land, gay boy, and there's not a thing you can do to weasel away their claim or steal it from them, especially not by bitching at people talking about big-titted purple-haired rape victims on a Mongolian basket weaving board. Cope.

Not that user but speaking of Fate 15th Anniversary, i hope they will reveal time & date and more informations about the museum soon. The board game looks good but i don't care much about it to be honest

Their last anime should be full ancap propaganda.

None of that was an argument or even resembled one. I think you started to sort of make one but your brain must have turned off a forth of the way through.

>rights
>government
>ethics
>theft
All are pretty much just fake made-up shit made by people trying to get something out of it for themselves. If the "government" claims to own land, they better back themselves up. If "ethics" are really a thing, they better manifest to protect whoever says they exist.

>Rights aren't spooks
Sure and imperialism is a right because it too is a natural phenomenon. And so is infringing on other's "rights" in general.
>Ethics are objective
The word ethical is so garbled and subjective that arguing ethics is objective is beyond retarded. But I commend you for trying at least.

>gematsu.com/2019/01/fate-stay-night-15th-celebration-project-begins
I seen that a while back. They still haven't announced anything on it yet?

Why should I seriously respond to a delusional cucklord who insists that government is a spook but rights are a real thing? I'm just talking to see what you say at this point.

I will only care for the board game if it gets translated, of course.

I want them to make a Fate/Monopoly game now. ufotable obviously now have enough of an image of being greedy cunts for them to have appeal to ancaps and lolbertarians.

We need a Stirner anime to btfo the spooks in this thread.

Attached: Stirner blush.jpg (200x237, 13K)

It won't be a thing until winter of 2020. I'm hype as fuck for it, but I don't expect an adaptation of Fate just yet. I think the other stories are where they will focus first. I think if they did Fate it would be towards the end of TM's relevancy in fucking 3000 years.

Imperialism requires collective action, therefore individual rights don't apply. Property rights should only be protected among individuals.

>Why should I seriously respond
Don't, faggot. Just get off my property.

>insists that government is a spook but rights are a real thing?
I don't want to be here for hours explaining that sort of shit. Read some fucking books.

>fate-15th.com
2019 winter though

So far they have only announced the place and time (2019 winter, actual date unknown) for the museum + a new FSN board game by DelightWorks

I see, so only individuals have rights. That still leaves the situation of individuals violating others "rights" in nature, making natural rights a contradictory concept.

>Don't, faggot
But it's so fun!
>read some books
Currently reading "Funny Retarded Shit user Says", Volume 386, by user
Also, this is not your property. It's Moot's. Want to prove me wrong? Post CP.

the museum already happen it's literally nothing after more FGO shilling

>Ancaps
>Reading books

Cringe.

No ? They haven't even said the date yet

>leaves the situation of individuals violating others "rights" in nature
We'd have to come to agree on definition of terms here, which I can't do because I'm leaving for work.

Just keep drinking your statist punch, I guess. Bootlicker.

I'm an ancap/libertarian but I would totally want to be ruled by Saber.
Am I an idiot, yes or no?

Attached: __artoria_pendragon_and_saber_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_lq_saku__4d35eba657819e1b330cc2d364d (2048x1720, 373K)

It's the essence of a human to be a hypocrite.
I love Saber but having her as a ruler would just cause her too much pain. She's too much of an idealist.

Yes for being an ancap, no for letting saber rule you

Doesn't she destroy some briton villages in the dream sections of the VN to avoid more destruction

Cope.

Still not theft and you are still a raging cuckold. Enjoy "work", assuming that's even real by your weird mindset.

Come on, bub. Post your child porn and show those FBI people how they don't have any rights over you. Your shotgun will protect yourself from them doing their evil thing.

I thought she ransacking the countryside to feed her army

What the fuck is going on in this thread?

Attached: D1NnWOXUYAAUxuL.jpg (1200x960, 173K)

autism

The government does, though. I'm not the retard who was spouting about how taxation is theft or how he'll just protect himself with his shotgun.

As said, she did that but only to protect her country. My issue with her was the selflessness she wanted from her followers. It would, and did lead to her being alienated.
Her good intentions will always lead to suffering for her and her country if she becomes king.

I will never understand people who claim Saber is their wife when she has only ever expressed romantic interest in People Die When They Are Killed Man

>I will never understand people who claim Saber is their wife when she has only ever expressed romantic interest in People Die When They Are Killed Man
Not sure if you're baiting, or if you actually believe that in order for a character to be a waifu she needs to not be interested in anyone.

At the risk of sounding even stupider or of more of a troller, isn't that true? She'd never reciprocate even if you became part of that world.

It doesn't matter if she's into Shirou. Plus there are readers that clearly self-insert into him. Lum from UY has been hailed as the first waifu and she was madly in love with Ataru the entire series.

Almost no waifus would reciprocate anons' love for them. That's not gonna stop anons from loving their waifus.

You don't choose your waifu.

Oh. Thanks.
Thanks as well, though I have a hard time imagining people self-inserting into him. he's fairly distinct individual.

Meant for the second half of to be directed at you.