JoJo

What happen to that personality he had in the beginning?

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vh_ZK_Rb25s
youtu.be/vGSrg9YLyzw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What indeed, he's been a cool fucker all the way through the part so far. I've heard great things are coming up too about a 7 page rush

Too many characters, too much focus on 'supporting' cast with minimal character development.
Part 7 is one of the best because it focuses on a minimal amount of characters, giving more time to build them and their chemistry with eachother, Johnny and Gyro's interactions are part of what makes SBR a joy to read.

>tfw we're closer to the cioccolata/secco fight and beatdown

Attached: 77VorFQC_400x400.jpg (400x400, 31K)

>that sexy as fuck test-"WRYYY" from Giorno during the first White Album episode
My body's not ready for the glory of the 7 page rush. 5 weeks now

Yeah, that's the same way I feel when it comes to Parts 3-5. Main Jojo gets a cool introduction then gets sidestep by the supporting characters (some more than others). But Giorno, I felt like his personality just disappeared the moment he joins the gang.

Honestly it would have been a lot better if they focused more on Giorno's interactions with the gang members. Instead of introducing us to the characters by giving them spotlight for an episode, it would have been better to see more through Giorno's perspective and how he forms a bond with them.

I actually really like Giorno's personality, it's just that he doesn't seem to get the time to show it.

Also, how do you guys read the Stand cries? Do you sound out each word in your head, or do you just shoot out a loud string of the word, counting be damned?

Yeah, that's what I felt Part 4 did better with Josuke and his interactions with his Okuyasu and Koichi.
I try, but I always end up mumbling the words.

I can't take him seriously any more, hes le stoic donut man who pulls shit out of his ass when its time to fight, he even asspulls when he jobs

I say them out loud, trying to mimic the VAs
It's a lot of fun

Gone with the powers he also had, damage redirection, imbue others with "life force" and dampening their senses, etc

Tbh it was kinda broken

forgot it

I legit forgot entirely about the damage redirection. It's a shame it went the way of Space Ripper Stingy Eyes.

so he's joseph?

>The explanation for DIO not using any of his vampire powers aside from regeneration was that he wasn't used to Jonathan's body
>But this doesn't work for Space Ripper Stingy Eyes, as his head and eyeballs are still the same ones he's always had
I guess Araki used up all the ideas he had with it when he made Straights use it a lot in part 2
Fuck though how cool would it have been if DIO decided to shoot a fucking eye laser at Jotaro in the frozen time?

Joseph isn't a boring stoic.

The only thing about the Space Ripper Stingy Eyes is that Dio only usually used it as a last resort than a normal part of his abilities. So I can let it slide with that in mind.

Neither is Giorno, he's been badass in all his fights so far. Moments like him using himself as bait to force Abba to use his Stand, him being a smug cunt to Baby Face all the way through their fight and his top-tier moments in White Album so far have made him great.
I don't get the "muh asspulls" argument because it's not like that's even new to the series, plus it's always at least somewhat grounded to his ability so it makes sense, and it's not even that OP considering he gets his shit royally pushed in by the villain of the part making it impossible for him to be an effective healer.

I didn't even notice he was gone this episode.

everyone was gone this episode though

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

but johnny and gyro´s interactions are autistic as fuck you nerd

That's what made them so fun to follow. Autistic bantz is the best, the part 4 crews shenanigans were a treat to read too

based hairposter.

Vanished the moment he drunk that piss.

Yeah but I actually noticed.

are you autistic

No

We kept telling you he had the personality of a brick, but you were still in the honeymoon denial phase

People are acting like Dio using anything but time stop is such a fucking missed opportunity. He basically already has josuke's stand ability. He's immortal, why does he need hermit purple aside from the one time it was used? He has his flesh buds. He can already imbue vampire essence (vampire life) into other things.

Are you seriously going to say that Dio would just be better if he was a cripple now?

>we

ever since they started looking for the treasure, it's been nothing but one battle after another

What do you expect? It's a shounen, and it hasn't been just that, they've had a clear goal every time that's led to each battle, unlike the random stand-of-the-week encounters of part 3

Is manga discussion allowed?

Why am I both so disappointed and in awe at the same time. What the fuck did Araki do to his creation?

Attached: 686.png (1920x1080, 3.34M)

>It's a shounen
part 4 was very slice of life

even part 3 wasn't this bad

>even part 3 wasn't this bad
Re-read/re-watch it, it was way worse. At least the villains in GW are actually interesting and memorable, the Squadra are the best group of antags in the series.

You don't sound like your discussion would be very interesting.

kono le dio da XDDD

based

I personally subscribe to the idea that Dio is a different character in Part 3. Not literally, but waking up after 100 years set his physiological composition completely apart from his 19th century form.

Attached: 1433851048136.jpg (1714x1252, 630K)

I get what you're saying. I like to think that Jonathan's final action of hugging Dio and having some "thinking time" in that coffin simmered him down a bit.

He's definitely a lot more solemn in SC despite the theatrics when in battle. Over Heaven painted a great picture of Dio's mentality during those events.

Same shit happened with Gappy.

>The explanation for DIO not using any of his vampire powers aside from regeneration was that he wasn't used to Jonathan's body
This explanation only comes from the fans

Dio's goals are made much more clear in Stone Ocean. A hundred years of immortality would likely change even the most evil of men.

I just finished part 5. The ending was shit. It felt rushed as hell. Overall the part was okay. So far I'd rate the parts I've read as
4 > 3 = 2 > 1 = 5

Attached: 1548909636545.png (961x561, 918K)

Based. That's more or less how I would rate the first 5 parts as well.

Don't start this shit user.

5 > 4 > 7 > 6 > 2 > 3 > 1

>they've had a clear goal every time that's led to each battle, unlike the random stand-of-the-week encounters of part 3
Part 3 has the clearest goal of any part in the series: Go to Egypt and kill DIO. Out of all the criticisms you could make about part 3, this is not one of them.

>5 that high
>3 that low

Attached: 1555235874529.jpg (800x600, 215K)

Araki forgot.

That's a Macguffin. His point is that there is clear plot progression for each fight. A lot of SC is running into baddies at random as nothing changes.

Fuck 3 and bless 5. Suck my Italian nuts.

you think this is a shitty personality switch? just wait until part 6

7>5>4>8>2>6>3>1

Attached: 1552619778514.png (325x300, 87K)

They're always traveling further with each arc, except at the very end when they get there and have to find the mansion.

That's not what a MacGuffin is. Read more about that before you start using such a pretentious word you have no idea the meaning of.

Your rankings are garbage. Regardless Kira's arc is the only major antagonist whose ending wasn't rushed in my opinion.

my nigga

Yeah but no plot progression actually happens, the setting just changes.

Dio is a Macguffin. The whole reason he exists in SC is so the characters can have an excuse to do anything. He doesn't even act as an antagonist until the end. He's just something thrown out so they have something to do. That's what a Macguffin is.

>Your rankings are garbage.
Fuck you, leatherman.

Why did this have to happen to them?

Attached: sadoppio.png (232x164, 53K)

An entire character can't be a MacGuffin. MacGuffins are a passing plot device and never the main theme of a story, which Dio is. Just because you heard some YouTuber use such an autistic word you liked the sound of it doesn't give you free reign to attach it to any element of a plot that you want.

>Re-read/re-watch it, it was way worse.
no. part 3 had lots of times where the group were just hanging out, chilling

A Macguffin is something put in place to give the characters a purpose for their actions without doing anything other than that. That's what Dio does in SC. He really isn't even much of a character. He just shows up yells a lot at the end. I'm sorry I'm saying bad things about your meme part. Your personal attacks towards me make it obvious that this is less of an object issue for you and more about defending your personal bias.

I don't know what you mean by plot progression then.

They literally do nothing but just head towards Egypt. Nothing changes.

But isn't heading towards Egypt the plot?

Can we all just agree that part three is over rated because of memes and just move on?

No? I come here to have discussions.

>JoJo Yea Forums finally realizes that the memes claiming that part 5 was the best were wrong
What a day to be alive

I've always thought that part 5 was a good part but giorno is a bad jojo

I can't wait to see how animeonlies react to the final "fight".

Can we just all agree Jobin is our boy?

Attached: jobina.png (653x971, 953K)

I prefer his brother

I agree.

Attached: SuckySucky.gif (540x540, 277K)

This was a missed opportunity for Bruno to do one last "Arrivederci" towards Doppio (thinking it's the boss) while in Diavolo's body.

Attached: Arrivederci.jpg (800x565, 88K)

7 > 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>> garbage

smacks lips profusely
>ayy dis some dio shit no wat im sayin nigga?

Is Jobins fashion based of someone?

*sister

ARGHHHH CURSED IMAGE

Attached: Uwah delete this.jpg (505x490, 38K)

I think Jolyne, Jotaro and Josuke weren't as outshined by their bros.
Jotaro is almost always in the spotlight even when all 5 (6) are present.
Josuke is in a group of 3, most of the time he's in duo with Okuyasu, Rohan actively avoids him and Jotaro is busy with shit.
Jolyne is center of attention even with 4 team of F.F, Annasui and Hermes, with Weather Report being knocked out after his one fight and then taking the center stage for a while before Pucci kills him.
F. F. has her 'solo' arc play out simultaneously with Yo-yo-ma fucking with Annasui and Jolyne, and Annasui himself lacks a solo arc.
So it's not all bad.

But with 5, Giorno basically sleeps through entire middle after his introduction, and only wakes up after the REAL SHIT about bossu was found.
His stand is more important than he is, and the real protagonist of the part is Bruno.
Even though WR is more passionate about kiling Pucci, he's not the main focus of part 6, it's undoubtedly Jolyne with her "get Jotaro's memory disc" goal.

Trish is a McGuffin until retard Bruno leaves her alone so she can get a stand and progress as a character (lol no)
She's basically a worse version of Yasuho (who was useful and pivotal even before her stand arrived)
Also pink hair.

It wasn't the same per se.
Josuke was autistic fish out of water due to memory loss. Once he found out the truth, he became non-charismatic Kira with Josefumi's stand.
Which is kind of disappointing too, but Giorno didn't have a reason to decay into stand-carrier.

He had to suppress it once he entered the gang, lest Abbacchio get on his ass again for being a suspicious uppity newbie who kept talking about his "dream".

What memes?

a cactus

Good taste broski

Doppio is gay

i dont think that he has crazy diamond, i just think he did some cheeky vampire bullshit, remember when wamuu did that whole fusion thing, maybe dio did something like that to puccis foot

Rewatch Dio vs Jotaro to get the WRRRRRYYYYYYY sound right

Giorno is literally just a healbot. Bucellati is the main character

5 has the absolute worst ending

>Bucellati is the main character
cringe

Oh it's gonna be fucking hilarious. Especially since Bites the Dust was pretty much perfectly crafted kino.
Now they're gonna get a """"fight"""" where the gang stands around an Italian street corner talking to each other lmao

Based retard

Buccellati is the deuteragonist.

How is it that you have two teenagers and three young men yet we don't see any of them get any girls. They are chiseled and gangsters yet not even the most based one in Bucciarati has a single girl flocking towards him.

At least with Jotaro, Josuke and Johnny they got chicks...but these dude act like virgin delinquents.

Attached: 238949823.png (1280x720, 544K)

they are faggots.

>Annasui himself lacks a solo arc
Bohemian Rhapsody?

I don't get the issue with the ending. Not everything has to end with a big fight, and it's quite refreshing after the last 4 parts, all ending with big fights, and the entirety of Part 5 being mostly just fights, for it to end with a complete subversion of that.
I love the final rush to get the arrow at the end of Part 5, all the confusion that occurs during it. After just constant fights, you get something almost completely out of left field that changes up how you thought things would go down.
I don't think animeonlys will mind either, a low of them think Part 3 is better than any other part, so their taste is pretty low.

Part 5 last like 5 weeks at most and they are constantly moving around and moving together as a team, paranoid about anyone trailing or even getting close to them.

Not very conductive to getting girls.

Also, all of them are either gay or asexual.

They spend the story too focused on not being killed and Araki said in that one interview they do normally

>I love the final rush to get the arrow at the end of Part 5, all the confusion that occurs during it. After just constant fights, you get something almost completely out of left field that changes up how you thought things would go down.
It's because the average Yea Forums user physically cannot like anything that subverts their expectations or breaks an established formula, such things trigger their autism and make them extremely mad, their coping mechanism is to call such things "McGuffins, asspulls and hack writing" even when they are neither.

>Also, all of them are either gay or asexual.
Since when did Araki show up in Jojo threads? You are full of shit, you seen how Mista and Fugo were lustfully staring at Trish's tits.

>Since when did Araki show up in Jojo threads? You are full of shit, you seen how Mista and Fugo were lustfully staring at Trish's tits.
Yes, sorry, I forgot to mention Mista, thank you for reminding me.

>like 5 weeks at most
More like days. Bruno even tells Polnareff when they met that Trish got involved with them 4 days ago.

Apparently the entire span of Vento Aureo takes place in just one week.

That was definitely an eventful week for Italy (especially Rome and Florence)

3=5>1>7>4>6

Go fucking die you faggot for spoiling that.
This is officially the worst Jojo, even part 1 was better.

This, the "wheres the jojolion main villain" shit is a prime example of this

The issue is that it's fucking boring. You can talk all you want about how it's so different and subversive but that doesn't make it good.

His personality resurfaces when he treats Cioccolata like the piece of trash he is and when he taunts the Boss after achieving REQUIEM

I never saw why it was boring though. Like, why is it boring. Everything ramps up all at once, there's the confusion of SCR, wondering where Diavolo is, etc.
Is it because they didn't punch a guy a lot? Is that it?

JoJo is about male friendship and comraderie. Go watch kaguya like the faggot you are

Speak for yourself user, I really liked the race to the arrow, Requiem's extra-dimensional/soul fuckery and found it hilarious when Giorno just swatted Diavolo like a fly

You can pick your fedoras up off the floor now

The ending is so boring even the fucking characters fall asleep

I can't wait for Bossu's second backstory. I wonder if he was ronery after he burnt down his home.

Here we can see the coping mechanism in action once again after being confronted about his personality, instead of engaging in a meaningful and constructive discussion, the Yea Forums autist will recur to the extremely predictable response of implying one (as in the person they are talking to) is, in reality, a Reddit user, and that therefore, engaging in a discussion would be "dumb and gay"

I actually like what asspull man brings to part 5 from a power standpoint.
Golden Experience's healing powers allowing the team to go through insane punishment to reach their goals is really entertaining and about one of the only things I believe that part 5 does well. Stuff like Giorno ripping off his partially unzipped arm to throw at Bruno, and Narancia ripping out his own tongue to bait a reaction out of the bosses assasin's are great and elevate the fights.

Personality wise he is made out of wood though, and that sucks.

It was ok, he always had Doppio to talk with.

>Is it because they didn't punch a guy a lot? Is that it?
Did you actually read it?

Attached: 6449a7a0ac0d328352d631e6683c8e9156ab79c0_1260157_1560_1200.jpg (1560x1200, 1.28M)

>1 at the bottom
Oh shit nigger what are you doing?

>Giorno ripping off his partially unzipped arm to throw at Bruno
That didn't even have anything to do with his healing though

>punches so hard epitaph flies off of KC's head
Never noticed that before

There is no need to rob a fellow gangsta, he is aiming high now.

Araki forgot

>Listen guys, Giorno is bad because he is not autistically showing his personality on screen so every 8 year old can understand him like le epic Joseph"nigerundayo"Joestar. He is a true main character. For Part 5 it's obviously Bruno because what makes a main character is not the character in regards to the story but who I think is cool and what the high intelectual jojotubers say.

Attached: b7b.png (1808x1088, 104K)

Whoever made this post definitely wasn't butthurt, no sirree.

I'm worried how they'll handle the helicopter part of the fight

Attached: 1534021740800.gif (500x280, 752K)

Jokes on you, fag. Jotaro is my fav JoJo and I still consider GioGio bland piece of shit.

Attached: f76da33f3bfbfe08f1af9a6df442f3aa--jojos-bizarre-adventure-pose-jojos-bizarre-adventure-wallpaper.jpg (600x1339, 135K)

Abbacchio’s piss has mind erasing effects

You're hamstrung by the fact that instead of letting that "personality" show through subtly, we get beaten over the head by 2-3 different characters monologuing about how there's just something about that Giorno fellow that makes them want to suck his dick.

>Went from a cheeki cunt to an overly serious/paranoid brick

Name a more overrated character than him.
Pro tip: You can't

Attached: gyro.jpg (500x452, 77K)

Parts:
3>1>2>7>4>5>6
JoJo's:
3>2>1>4>8>6>7>5
Main Villains:
4>7>2>1>3>6>5
Sutando:
4>5>7>3>6

1>5=2=6=7>4>3

Attached: 1539113789522.jpg (1561x1336, 882K)

Based if true

at least you admit that you are underage
you are combining two arguments which are not the same

8>7>5>4>6>2>3>1

Attached: 1543928349582.png (300x450, 163K)

Valentine. I was going to say Kira but at least he has a personality unlike Valentine or Gyro.

It's the kind of autism you find in real life. Golden Wind is just anime cliche shit.

Jojolion Kira is a hot contender

>at least you admit that you are underage
Way to completly deflect what I said and that Giorno is actually badly written as a character.

Attached: receipt.gif (498x278, 3.59M)

People posting that 1 is one of the best parts are simply being ironic right? If you are not please explain your reasoning

>Pucci and Dio brando that low

Attached: HINJAKU HINJAKU.gif (1082x609, 3.37M)

Cope

>What do you expect?

Storytelling.
Like 7 and 8 have.

At least we finally got to Doppio, who is interesting, after slogging through 2 most pointless fights ever.
Fucking Zucchero was more interesting than Squalo and Carne

>giorno, risotto and doppio
>no pucci and diavolo
I don't understand this drawing.

Characters they like or wanted to draw maybe

The artist doesn't want to be raped (and probably murdered) by them.

Wasn't that together with Weather?

>kars better than anyone
Stop this

They don't have any actual arguments they can make. Just snarky quips they've been rehearsing over and over.

Jonathan's relationship with the villain, Dio brando, which actually drive the plot.
Very little filler
Perfect ending
Good characterization of Jonathan and Dio as well as the few recurring side characters.

Attached: 1525858082450.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Remember when Joshu was set up to be a villain in the first 2 chapters.

He's introverted and therefore doesn't display it well.

Remember when Okuyasu and Bruno were set up to be villains?

>GioGio bland piece of shit.
then why don't you start to justify your claim with some good arguments

Attached: 1546095841197.png (444x204, 58K)

No

>walks up to tourists and forces them into using his taxi
>introvert

Do you not know what that word means you actual retard?

I love part 1 for being simple. First 3 episode of it's anime counterpart are like history drama. We get Supedowagon who is best supporting character. Jonathan was a rich, spoiled brat but became a true gentleman by the end. Hamon made sense to me. I also like Will A. Zeppeli more than Casear because Will died for JoJo instead of selfishly going in alone and getting killed.

No, those became bros after a fight.
Joshu didn't have a fight and is not a bro.

dis you actually believe this? The real crime is that he didn't make Joshuu a real Jobro but instead swaped to that nigger

He's not a bro, but he's not a villain. He's just a dick.

The part ain't over. Give it time.

Bruno "the true protagonist of part 5" Bucciarati. Gyro was at least kinda funny from time to time.

>Using Joshu to portray yourself

Attached: jo.gif (498x280, 2.58M)

Don't worry bro, the Nut King will show up to save the gang from Tooru. Nobody fingers Joshu's girl and gets away with it.

Giorno was set up to have a personality in the first few episodes, but as soon as he joins team Bruno, where too many characters have their solo moments, he's forgotten and only resurfaces when he's needed to heal someone or solve a problem or save a fight, and in these moments he doesn't show any character.
Instead we're informed by other characters that he has resolve, or that people like him, or that he's cool, like some mary sue insert.
Rip 'show don't tell' rule

This has bugged me ever since this I got into Jojo but

>Jotaro Kujo
>Jolyne Cujoh

who is worse. Koichifags or brunofags?

It happens in real life too sometimes

He's a relief character now and we're in final act where things get serious
Give time to what
Do you think Josuke will fight him at this state or what?

Stunofags hands down.

Jolyne was born in America, and probably had her last name Americanized so it would seem less overtly foreign.

What's wrong with it?

He's going to join the crew

>Kujo or Cujo
>Hermes or Ermes
>Versace or Versus
>Buccellati or Bucciarati
>randomly in translations Josuke, Joshu and Jobin turn into Jousuke, Joushu and Joubin and then back

Wtf is happening and how do I say it right

Jolyne lives in Florida. It isn't uncommon for foreigners to "americanize" their surnames or even birth names.

I thought part 5 was supposed to be "make him an offer he can't understand" instead of refuse

comic relief*

Zero chance, we have a perfect trio

Stay delusional buddy. Araki has been building Joshu up for years.

NOOT NOOT!

Attached: Noot_Noot_Pingu_Render.png (414x317, 63K)

Joshu is the worst jobro candidate, he has no motivations to help Josuke, he doesn't consider him family, he's jealous of Yasuho, he never knew Kira or Josefumi, he doesn't share any common goal with him, and everything Josuke does raises more and more suspicions, like the whole beetle fight for a lambo

Yea, as a creepy rapist & douchebag.

You insolent fool, who else do you think we need or care about after based Mamezuku, trusted member of the THOT patrol, joined our ranks?

I'm worried about the Metallica guys
It's been what I'm looking forward to most but the setup wasn't too encouraging.
Weirdly I was lukewarm on Spice Girls in the manga but David really nailed that episode.

Attached: kisspng-metallica-risotto-jojos-bizarre-adventure-illustr-nx-on-twitter-quotcommission-risotto-nero- (900x800, 173K)

He was trying to con someone there, his goal wasn't real conversation. He's smart enough to be capable of it but he is clearly introverted based on his behavior and recitence around his allies.

>rapist

Hey, he thought she was consenting!
Joshu would never do such a thing without Tsurugi doing his stando shit.

7>2>8>4>1>3>5>6
This is the objective truth

Eh, I'll accept it.

what happened to the user who made pic related?
I want more.

Attached: 1554908594897.jpg (1200x675, 254K)

Aside from QUALITY, it was better than the manga
The quality will probably be better when there's actual fighting next episode

You're overhyping yourself. Lower your expectations lest your enjoyment is ruined.

He died of a cold

>posting inferior Josuke
>Giorno was set up to have a personality in the first few episodes, but as soon as he joins team Bruno, where too many characters have their solo moments, he's forgotten
just because he doesn't show his personality(blame araki) diesn't mean he doesn't have one and therefore isn't bland
>only resurfaces when he's needed to heal someone or solve a problem or save a fight
factually wrong. I won't point to you every instance to disregard your claim but here is one.
>and in these moments he doesn't show any character
White Album fight. Has any character done or said something like he did? Obviously no, so there is a character because it's unique
>Instead we're informed by other characters that he has resolve
>Rip 'show don't tell' rule
again, white album
>mary sue insert
overused word, not going to bother with it.

Attached: 18796516879516978.png (546x844, 841K)

>Bottle Tendency above Jojolion
>objective truth

Attached: AHAHAHAHHAHAHA.jpg (290x424, 25K)

the japanese cold takes another victim

Attached: 4378352859.png (460x586, 180K)

Anime-only here

4>5>3>1>2

>posting inferior Josuke
I actually love Jo8ke

Attached: mEtPeYl.png (721x912, 810K)

>just because he doesn't show his personality doesn't mean he doesn't have one

It literally does mean exactly that. Where else do you get information about his personality from?

>he has no motivations to help Josuke
>he doesn't share any common goal
how about protecting the family from rockniggers? From there on Araki could build upon

>This is the objective truth
That's not possible user, seeing that you shall never reach the truth.

MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA

Attached: GE.jpg (500x250, 103K)

>>Kujo or Cujo
Cujoh is in-universe Americanised spelling. Jotaro Kujo, Jolyne Cujoh
>>Hermes or Ermes
H in Spanish is silent, it's pronounced Ermes either way
>>Versace or Versus
Versus. I guess if you try hard enough you can pronounce "versace" as "versus", but it's spelled Verusasu, not Versache
>>Buccellati or Bucciarati
Bucciarati
>>randomly in translations Josuke, Joshu and Jobin turn into Jousuke, Joushu and Joubin and then back
long o is romanized as either ou or just o, depends on the translator

>t.tumblerina

Attached: 4af.png (496x330, 149K)

I think people forget that Jojo is fiction sometimes.

>Where else do you get information about his personality from?
Not him, but he does show it occasionally when he gets the spotlight (first episodes/arcs, Green Day and Oasis, and Requiem)

Nah, but I do consider him as one of most despicable JoJo characters.

Rockniggers only come to their family because of Josuke. It was fine and dandy before.
Then, Jobin activated Ozon Baby to kill Josuke and it got the whole family instead.
If anything, Joshu would just tell those two to fuck off and do their wars elsewhere rather than go out and attack rock dudes.
But of course, Jobin now has the branch in his home, so they'll fucking come again.

8Araki is an amazing writer who has only improved with each work

>beep boop I wish to consume nutrients
Simply incredible, Araki did a great job here.

>Where else do you get information about his personality from?
from the first chapters, as you have admitted already
>I actually love Jo8ke
good me too. He is also in a similar bood with giorno. In the beginning you saw more of his character and his quirks but they got shifted becasue araki had to focus on the story. I still love him because I know it'sa part of him.

Attached: 1554383444604.png (229x220, 45K)

>he does show it occasionally

That is the whole problem we were discussing in the first place.

> one of most despicable JoJo characters.
I would not even think about putting Joshu in the same place as the likes of Cioccolata, DIO, DIEGO and Damo. He's most certainly an asshole and has the social intelligence of a cactus, but he is not really evil.

>White Album fight. Has any character done or said something like he did?

RESOLVE HELPS WIN DETERMINATION FIGHT THE DARKNESS LIGHT SHINES THROUGH THE DARKNESS WE DESTROYT WHAT STANDS IN OUR PATH WE JUST HAVE TO BELIEVE

Totally no one ever said that.
White album ending has the worst dialogue in this entire series by the way. It doesn't fit Araki, it doesn't fit Mista and Giorno, and it doesn't fit the scene.
It should've been him screaming "MISTA SHOOT THE FUCKING ICE AND RICOCHET IT INTO HIS HEAD"

jojolion is kind of fucking boring tbqh. every plot point and fight is done so awkwardly it loses all impact.

I agree. It felt really out of place, at that point in the story they were just working for the boss. There was no righteous path or anything like that.

not an argument
>MISTA SHOOT THE FUCKING ICE AND RICOCHET IT INTO HIS HEAD
but he said something like this while Mista was in the water

>RESOLVE HELPS WIN DETERMINATION FIGHT THE DARKNESS LIGHT SHINES THROUGH THE DARKNESS WE DESTROYT WHAT STANDS IN OUR PATH WE JUST HAVE TO BELIEVE

That is the point where I blew my lid because of how much fight-finisher Giorno is.

name one(1) thing he did wrong

He stole
No dignity

>Daiya knows Josuke is not into her and she tries to force herself on him, attacks him with his stand, steals his memories of Yasuho and manipulates him
>Joshu tries to fuck Yasuho when he believes that she likes him and is horny for him
>only Joshu is called a rapist all the time
why is that?

are you refering to Milargo Man? In that case he helped that guy actually.

>Joshu tries to fuck Yasuho when he believes that she likes him and is horny for him
People like Joshu are creeps who think "Oh, she is just playing hard to get"

because we are living in a Clown World
I like how you completely ignore that he called you out on your double standard

Attached: honk.jpg (225x225, 12K)

It's kind of a significant narrative point that everyone in the new Morioh other than Gappy are assholes.

>I like how you completely ignore that he called you out on your double standard
How many men do you think can be raped? They'd enjoy it.

Dumb Joshu apologist.

How come Morioh is a shithole in multiple universes?

Yasuho is nice, and so is Norisuke once Gappy gets to know him. Holly was also nice, but she’s a vegetable now.

>How many men do you think can be raped?
not if it were by trannies like you

The parts starts with Giorno hanging out with a group of ladies, and two of the three members of the group always try to look at Trish's titties or legs. Retard.

>Norisuke
Norisuke literally intended for Daiya to enslave Josuke at first.
>Yasuho
Just with Josuke (and to a lesser extent) with Joshu though.
>Holly
Yeah, I agree.

It's all explained throughout the story. You see, when Giorno uses Gold Experience to hit a human for the first time and gives Bruno an out-of-body experience, he was actually transferring his personality to him as well, making Bruno the main character. That's what kept Bruno alive even after death. Giorno was, of course, left with nothing. We assume Giorno is imbued with personality again at the end after stabbing himself with the Stand arrow, but it is only speculation.

>Also, how do you guys read the Stand cries? Do you sound out each word in your head, or do you just shoot out a loud string of the word, counting be damned?
I just skip them, you fucking idiot.

Attached: aa1.jpg (680x794, 227K)

When has Yasuho been rude to anyone?

Giorno tells the ladies to fuck off because he likes being alone and Mista is the only one in the group who gives a fuck about Trish's body

God that part 8 is outdated

I mean she is cucking Josuke right know. I think that's very rude

Attached: JoJolion_84_028.png (975x1400, 359K)

Probably
Go dig up some old issues of Vogue Japan

Attached: 6a00e54ecca8b98833019aff0fb68d970c.jpg (650x847, 145K)

No Fugo also does. And to be fair Giorno just killed a dude.

>tfw I actually like part 6 the most
>I would also put part 5 right after it if it wasnt for the ending
Why am I in the minority here? Part 6 is the only actual Bizarre Adventure.

She’s not interested in Toruu, but he keeps trying to get back together with her.

When's the next chapter coming out?

>not interested
haha yeah

Attached: x27.png (975x1400, 224K)

last 60 chapters of part 6 are peak jojos but almost everything before it was a stupid boring clusterfuck where apparently araki just forgot how to write characters and fights. weird becuase part 5 is the best of the SJ jojo parts.

Fugo was wondering how Trish felt about her entire situation and Mista was the one who drew attention to Trish's titties.

I didn't like the cast and the setting. Majority of the fights, even though bizarre, were boring. I love Pucci and Jolyne though. But I was a bit speedreeding back than so after Part 5 anime is over, I plan on re-reading. Maybe my percaption will change. But I will grand you this. Pucci vs Jolyne is the best last fight in Jojo

Attached: C-Moon_ASB.jpg (240x240, 15K)

Tooru will die in the next few chapters anyway
You can't just flex a stand like that and survive Soft & Wet
It may be soft but it punches hard

>Go fucking die you faggot for spoiling that.
>not expecting spoilers in a jojo thread.
I had to finish the entire fucking series to be able to discuss shit in these threads, just to be on the safe side.

Attached: laughing man of many wheezes.jpg (600x450, 26K)

Because women can't rape, you retard

Tooru will kill Gappy and take over the protagonist seat because he actually has a personality

I will kill you and take over your life because I actually have brains

>Jolyne lives in Florida
Kek.
I just realized that the most bizarre of all parts, part 6, happens in Florida.

You know what I actually kind of liked for 2 seconds? Especially in the scene where Ghiaccio just spawns on top of their car.
All previous 4 Jojos would always talk to their opponent. Taunt them, trashtalk them, respond to them, whatever it is. Part 5 does this too...
But in this specific battle, Ghiaccio appears and tells them that he knows about the photo and then threatens him, and without responding with a single word to him, Gio and Mista immediately start talking to each other about how should they kill this guy.
I thought that was realistic and kind of cool. Why would you converse with the enemy? Get to the killing and be done with it.

But yes, 2 gangsters murdering 1 gangster has nothing to do with resolve, righteousness, light, darkness, all of that retarded shit. Leave that to Jonathan.

lmao you can have it

doesn't matter. The fact that she is horny aroung him, shows that she doesn't deserve Gappy. Gappy is for Daiya.

Josuke has a personality, he just hides it in favor of action now, because he become Kira, and Kira is the same as Jotaro.
The problem is that Mamezuku is just as apathetic, and Yasuho is mostly collected, so there's no one in their trio to be emotional.

Daiya is technically his relative because he is Kira and Kira is Johnny's descendant. Incest is bad, even if it's not very close relatives.

She's not horny, she's uncomfortable and pushes him away.
Also given that he's a filthy evil rock human trying to ruin their plans, he'll do something even more disgusting in the next chapters, like rero rero her eyeball or just try to rape her, which will make Josuke killing him all the more satisfying.
Josuke and Yasuho must stay together and be protected as the official heteroship.
Happy ending after villain is defeated and they marry and live happily and long
Fujos go

HEY, ABBACCHIO!
FOUR DAYS UNTIL YOU DIE!

Attached: 1429412522281.png (500x417, 239K)

>not horny
Also I hate to break it to you user but literally everyone is related if you go back far enough

Attached: x27_1.png (461x221, 52K)

If you don't go very far but it's still related then it's incest

Giorno "I've seen this stand function for 2 minutes and now know the exact counter we can use to defeat it" Giovanna

>She's not horny, she's uncomfortable and pushes him away
yes, after cuddeling and all of that. She should have pushed him away from the beginning but she didn't. Also, it's not incest becasue they aren't close relatives. It's not illegal and there won't be any damage to the kids.
>Fujos go
I agree, fujos are cancer and need to be cleansed

Four generations is pretty fucking far, they're barely related

read on his backstory again.

Not gonna happen. Next week.

WHY THE FUCK DOES ARAKI HATE HIS MAIN CHARACTERS SO MUCH?
HE HASN'T GIVEN AN MC ANY DEVELOPMENT OR SCREENTIME SINCE JOSEPH.
MAKE A CHARACTER YOU LIKE AN MC NOT ONE YOU RARELY EXPLORE
FUCK

Okay Britbong
That's how you give birth to Ungalo

Meanwhile Tooru gave Yasuho rock AIDS

>britbong
You know that FDR and Eleanor were fifth cousins you dumb yank, and there's plenty of other examples

>Jolyne
>Johnny
>Gappy

but 2 is THE part for animeonlies
David will never reach that level of execution again

>David will never reach that level of execution again
They are with Part 5.

He saved a gangster and the gangster helped him out through his life so he has 190 IQ?

now that is fucking /fa/

I think you're having hallucinations because there are no such memes. If anything the reverse was spammed all the time.

How? Part 3 has the most popular memes but its rare to see it ranked highly. If anything, its underrated.

Its Hermes cause of her namesake is Hermès International

Why are you part 5 pussies so afraid of JotaroChadBulls? VAvirgins are literally the worst.

The beggining is also really solid. And everything beggining with the second fight which Pucci (in which FF fucking dies[/spoiler) is goat.
The middle portion is trash, especially when Hermes and Weather get thrown in the infirmary for like 40 chapter
8 managed to get the bizarre back in

Attached: p.png (500x684, 248K)

Dumb partshitter. I like both parts despite their shitty jojos. Go away.

Its nice to give the characters unique voices my guy. Makes for a more engaging read.

>I like both parts

Cringe

Its just the most mainstream one cause its long and introduces sutandos.
Overall it has the weakest plot, underused characters and stands were still green.

JJL SPOILERS WHERE

40 seconds of pure muda. Maybe more, because we are talking about DavidPro here.
I can't wait.

Why are partshitters so bitter? I wont stop liking what you dont like.

What's the most bizarre part?
Hard mode:no Jorge.

Part 5 ALWAYS was and ALWAYS WILL be the ultimate uninspired trash.

7 > 2 > 1 > 8 > 3 > 4 > 6 > 5

>Floridians cause the apocalypse
even araki knows how fucked that place is

JoJolion

It's best to ignore their fits.

I agree, but I find it pretty fun and I liked the crew dynamics. And I still think the anime soured people on it. 39 episodes SC would not be as trashed.

Jojolion is the most blueballing part desu. 89???? Probably means we wont see shit until chapter 89

SDC should have been 24 episodes. Not much going on in the story or character departments so they could compress it easily.

Wy not use Orange is the New Black?

Eh, 26 just to be sure is not rushed.

Top 3 JoJo's c'mon fags.

JoJo, JoJo, JoJo

Honorable mentions: JoJo and JoJo.
Fuck JoJo, worst JoJo, worst part.

Attached: Asshole.png (500x511, 129K)

Can we agree I'm based and redpilled?

Because Vento Aureo is the peak of the continue retconning, non sense, bad writing, but still cool.

Reminder that all parts are good
Reminder that Jojo only gets better
Reminder that only retards rank part 8

7 > 6 > 5 > 4 > 3 > 2 > 1
This is a difficult pill to swallow

Me too but that's unrelated to what what posted earlier. Who the fuck actually reads out all the individual "ORAS"?

based

If you don't put Weather Report in the hospital, he overtakes focus from Jolyne because he is so strong. Then, Emporio doesn't ask for more help and Annasui doesn't join the fight.
Remember that we was already fucked up by saving Jolyne from antigravity guy and yet saved her again from gun guy with frogs.

Vampirism is a soulblight

I'm not a yank, and in fact I carry a very unpleasant genetic disease, so I must cast my vengeance on people like you for making me this way.

Whats the excuse for keeping Hermes away tho. She's supposed to be no 2.

6 4 2
3 1
Jojo (generally) improves as the series moves forward

Nothing

good taste

Attached: 1555344128774.png (800x1800, 540K)

I dont get the hateboner for Giorno. I dont the love either. He's the definition of meh, he is just there. Im much more offended by Jotaro stealing wins.

She's Mexican

I dont remember jotaro stealing wins, which fights?

Gappy is probably going along with Rai because he needs him.
Not like he would be the first jojo character to become a drooling retard out of nowhere.

>She's Mexican
So thats why shes black in every fanart

In 2007 Hirohiko Araki killed a black man in Roppongi just because he smelled bad. Why do you read the manga of a racist murderer?

I like that Giorno is so simple and blank, gives more character room to Bruno (the best protagonist of any part)
Good choice Araki

Looks better that way desu

Attached: 733daeb4-8e0d-42c3-8d71-d873c076fab3.jpg (1213x656, 421K)

I assume that part 2 is counting Wamuu and Esidesi, right?

There's no fucking way solo Kars is the third best villain in your mind.

this motherfucker is one of the coolest characters in all of the jojoverse
Weather + Jolyne vs. the anti-gravity guy is a severely underrated fight, a definite highlight from part 6.

Attached: WR.png (522x839, 609K)

He became a 2D-personality healer. GioGio is Worst JoJo. Also curious why we haven’t seen his damage reflection in awhile. Did Araki forget

Attached: da19c697-b123-458f-b752-0610b2295d4c.jpg (1280x777, 121K)

He ugly...

It was dropped, Cioccolata's mold eating the vines doesn't damage him

Araki knows what's up.

This, he fits the part that he's in. A sperg like Josuke or Joseph would outshine the crew and not really fit as the next bossu.

Member hamon?

Attached: berries.png (311x513, 205K)

Cute pupper

Three days

Attached: D3yqLjHWkAA3EnR.jpg (1200x675, 112K)

Oh my God!
Is that a Trish pupper?
Cute.

Jolyne is also black in half fanarts, for fucking no reason.
Tumblr just kind of does this.

I'm a cat person and you made me want a pupper girl.

Tumblr doesnt know what people of amerindian ancestry look like. People are either black or white.

It’s because he’s a smart Asian

No canon colours

Attached: d952977c-3298-4c84-888d-8bcbafb44d9b.png (530x530, 405K)

Wrong picture lol

Attached: 7d32b83f-1c30-4f16-9366-f6ef6d2d27be.png (1100x1600, 745K)

>Giornofags

Canon ethnicity though

I was worried what happened to Formaggio's cat.
Hopefully it now finds a new owner.

>not ranking part 8
>when its already longer than parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6
>when its already got more consistent high quality volumes than SBR despite having 800 pages less so far
>when its the longest running jojo part ever
>thinking the ending will make or break jojolion when every jojo part besides 6 already has shit endings
>rating every part quality in inverse relation to order of release
You're a fucking pleb. There is no way that 7, 6 or 5 can be better than 4 and 3. Also, 8 is the best.

>There is no way that 7, 6 or 5 can be better than 4 and 3.
SECCO, GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW THIS IS GOLD

Attached: SNAP.png (754x484, 696K)

Literally the worst bit in all of Part 6 except for Yo Yo Mama

It was quite good, but the actual fight will take place next episode, not that much was going to happen in My Name Is Doppio so it'snatural they were saving their bullets for King Crimson vs Metallica. Seeing how even Clash & TH 2nd episode & Notorious B.I.G. seemed quite good in the anime and literally no one was hyped for those two, and how DP has been hyping this upcoming episode since forever there's no way they'll drop the ball on this one.

It's the moment we're all waiting for since the anime announcement.

The best episode ever of Jojo is coming this friday, DP won't fail.

>7 worse than 3
Opinion discarded

What the fuck is this post

No way that cat survived.

what the fuck is this shit

Attached: 1555199219689.jpg (240x260, 11K)

Notorious BIG was hype in the manga.

I really like him, but there was that time early on where he accused Gappy of stealing money and slapped him twice when he denied it, and then pulled a knife behind his back before the dad broke of the fight, which reminded me Part 1.

Attached: Gappy&Joshu.png (1000x800, 1.16M)

yikes

7 doesnt exist in a vacuum. if you let some faggot from the 1800s play the new assassin's creed games, he'd be blown away, but anyone that actually played the series before and vidya in general knows they're trash. 7 simply cannot be better than the highly rated classic that is 3, it wallows too much in its series' own canon and makes way too many missteps.

excuse, me do you reading comprehension problems?

Attached: 1529432372785.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

I still dont like Clash and TH. I like Squalo and Tiziano and Narancia having a badass moment, but the fight itself is bad. Easily the worst of the part, but apparently even animeonlies liked it so good job DP I guess.

part 8 is my favourite part as well but seriously what the fuck is this post

Attached: IMG_20190412_220756.jpg (1024x1002, 88K)

prat 3 is the best because he pumch the bad man every week

Attached: jojo sd ob2.jpg (216x277, 36K)

kono subaru mikazuki, ni wa neko ga aru

Attached: 1530316176873.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

I am not him but you are reinforcing the point, the original fight itself was one of the Part's weakest, but despite of that it was still decent in the Anime.

Which means that Metallica (which is a fan favorite fight in both Japan and the West) is probably going to get a lot of love put into it.

cutest character of the series

Attached: 1555195697023.jpg (400x572, 44K)

I'm confused now. What did I say that was so hard to understand?

Reminder that Karera, Nijimura, Daiya and Yasuho all belong to Gappy.

I'm always surprised how little shit Johnny vs Valentine gets compared to GER

Because people with such short attention spans wouldn't make it all the way through Part 7.

Both GER and Act 4 are absolutely kino moments.

Its a partshitter. Everyone has a favorite part, but a partshitter goes full retard defending it.

youtu.be/vh_ZK_Rb25s
youtu.be/vGSrg9YLyzw

Attached: 1533737247296.jpg (1440x1080, 204K)

Because it was appropriate. Also Johnny and Valentine are better characters then Giorno and Valentine

>apparently even animeonlies liked it so good job DP I guess.
I didn't.

Oops meant Diavolo

now I regret skipping the part 3 anime

Diavolo was such a mediocre villain in the manga
But so far everything they have done with him in the anime has been fucking amazing up until now

Attached: scammers must die.jpg (1920x2160, 1.32M)

I meant in general

I can't wait until this guy is reveal to be Johnny Joestar

Attached: Head doctor.png (350x547, 62K)

Did you skip the part or just the anime?

SHINJITERU ZE
Wait, he's 89 years old? no way!

why did that nutcase become a mafia leader if he values anonimity that much again?

I watched the first 10 episodes when it started airing, realized how much filler I'd be subjected to after the lean 1&2 adaptations, and then just read the manga and watched the final fight from the OVA

he's evil.
thats it.

I reread Stone Ocean from Foo Fighters to the ending last night, and when you read it by itself instead of right after part 5 and before part 7, it's a really good part. It only gets overshadowed because Araki tried a lot of new things and faggots on reddit and youtube said its shit so now drones repeat it.

That's probably the only part that you're missing out on if you read it.

Attached: 1529875999981.png (720x800, 170K)

ultimate power=ultimate security

Watch the part 6 anime change peoples minds.

>if I control the world - the world can't hurt me

Why is this thread so much more popular than ? Two new threads, including this one, have been made after the thread, but people still do not want to post in it!

>why ppl don't post on my thread

>and faggots on reddit and youtube said its shit so now drones repeat it.
This is true, years ago there was nowhere this many "6 is the worst" posts

Araki could just say that he used the corpse parts and equivalent exchange to fake his death and become a rock human that ages slower; rock humans are never their actual age. Im sure he could bullshit a reason.

I agree with you, its sandwiched between two parts I liked a lot. I didnt find it bad, the final arcs were great, but the MotW were a letdown after how much I liked part 5 minor villains and battles, and part 7 is by far my favorite.
Thats a downside of binge reading jojo for the first time.

pls go cry elsewhere

Attached: IMG_20190408_145449.jpg (640x480, 43K)

It's not actually my thread haha...

the anime of 2 and 5 is a direct upgrade to the manga honestly
2 has the perfect soundtrack and presentation to make Joseph's asspulls fun
5 having voices also really helps make the cast seem less boring

Sisters, I really want a Joestar as a main villain. Would be kino desu.

>Johnny

It's not confirmed yet.

Joseph's asspulls were funny in the manga and the bucci gang is great.

So Giorno?

Attached: 1551228212806.png (911x706, 691K)

Jolyene > Johnny > Joseph > Johnathan > Jotaro > Josuke 8 > Josuke 4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Giorno

I agree with you I just meant part in the sense that it's the only portion of the Part 3 that he's missing out on if he didn't watch it.

Attached: 1548367223885.jpg (1920x1080, 682K)

Because someone made a Giorno thread and he's more divisive than Risotto, who is a generally liked MotW with a beloved stand/fight. Its all about the OP. Controversy creates cash.

Attached: Screenshot_20190407-011740_Firefox.jpg (2960x1440, 1.31M)

t. Murrilard posting from school

Is part 8 colored

Buon Compleanno Giorno!!!

Attached: 131116.jpg (1080x1236, 1.43M)

> Josuke 8 that low
Now I know, for certain, that you are a complete faggot and your taste is utter shit.

>trish's arm

only up to a certain point so far

Part 5 adaptation has clued me in to how good Araki is with villain-protagonists
Taking the Beach Boys fight from the villains' perspective made it one of the best in all of Jojo, and I'm sure we'll see another example of that this week.

Best Mista and Bruno colors
Based animator

Up until towards the end of Blue Hawaii

I don't hate him, i just don't like him as much as other Jojos. But then again I stopped reading part 8 a few months ago an am waiting for it to finish before reading it again, so it might change.

The only Jojo i truly hate is Giorno

Attached: 20.jpg (978x1269, 439K)

Up to volume 15.

We're in volume 20 right now.

I'd still recommend reading it colored, not because colored is necessarily better, but because the English translations for the colored (JoJo's Colored Adventure) are the best ones by far.

>thinking some parts are better than others makes you a partshitter
i like them all generally lol

You were just self inserting as the ugly pineapple against the sexy chad capo.

Don't forget Tsurugi being introduced sexually assaulted Yasuho.

Attached: Compleanno 2018.jpg (1080x1210, 1.3M)

yasuho belongs to everyone, it's redundant

It makes sense he would go with Rai's opinion since Rai is more qualified and he didn't know what was happening with Yasuho. It's still a mistake he's making but that's the point.

Attached: Compleanno 2017.jpg (1080x1216, 1.51M)

Attached: Compleanno 2016.jpg (1080x1221, 1.31M)

>Sisters
just say bros u faggot

>Norisuke literally intended for Daiya to enslave Josuke at first.

That was a joke. He was acting like a butthurt dad. A better argument for him being an asshole is how he treated Kaato.

We're fujos

No, "we" are not

Actually I self-insert with Bruno's fraught conviction that his own death will be the only way towards a better world.
Approaching it from the opposite viewpoint was a genius way of showing the power (and insanity) of that kind of resolve.
Bruno lying dismembered on the floor of the train goes beyond good foreshadowing: it's where he really died my opinion. Fate brought him back together because his job wasn't finished, but he took his own life and was living on borrowed time from then on out. Bruno left some transcendental part of himself behind on that train.
It's poetry. It's the closest Araki comes to Shakespeare. Beach Boys/Grateful is the pinnacle of Jojo for me.

Attached: The-Thankful-Death-Part-2-Bruno-Scattered-Body-Parts.png?resize=747%2C419.png (747x419, 131K)

If you post regularly in jojo threads you're a fujo

But I hate yaoi and giorno

I do post semi-regularly and I don't even mind the gay ships, but anyone that calls themselves a fujo is pathetic

Would the ending be better if Araki wasn't so drained mentally and creatively at this point? I don't mind the decision he made but the way in which he did it was jarring and unsatisfying. He even cuts a day out of the timeline because he just couldn't deal with dragging it out any longer. Pucci seems so unimportant in the long run even if he was so close to Dio. Perhaps the same result but with a little more Dio or more development on Made in Heaven would have made the ending to this much better.

Regardless Jolyne v Pucci was awesome, it just lacked the fat to flavor the muscle.

Attached: tumblr_p83qbiOYLN1unq8rpo1_1280.gif (1200x1500, 1.13M)

part 4 is the most overrated piece of shit. 1 is better than 4

What's the name of the track that play when doppio grabs foreteller by the mouth

god fucking DAMMIT WHERE THE F U C K IS MYJOJOLION???

Part 4 is about enjoying the personalities and development of the characters. It's abnormal for a "shonen" anime.

No

Is the manga on break again this month?

Nope, we should get a preview tomorrow or the 17th.

It's only the 15th man, wait a bit more. And no, it's not on hiatus.

Oh good, I just thought I read somewhere that it was on break this month. Don't know where I got that idea.

Over Heaven is a fucking terrible book. I can't believe it's possible to misinterpret Dio as badly as Nisio did.

Part 4 is the only part thats popular in both Japan and the west, and for a reason. Eat shit.

>Can we all just agree that jojo is overrated because of memes and just move on?
Fixed that for you user

at what time does the leaks start dropping on the 17th?

Episode 26 was the ultimate anime-only destroyer.

If you see someone ask "Why the fuck did he not attack with King Crimson when within 2 feet of Risotto before he jumped of a cliff??" = 100% tell-tale sign of being an anime only.

Based and cute

Attached: IMG_20190415_115445.jpg (388x345, 94K)

Attached: thegang.jpg (720x405, 59K)

It was on hiatus for February I think?

Or mangafags too lazy to check the manga, probably the "Araki forgot" kind.

Yep, returned last month

Please leave then

Because it's the most accessible, the least unique and overall a dumpster fire?

Pronto? Sì, sono Doppio

Attached: tumblr_nsvglznChS1uduy5ao1_500-3087.jpg (500x500, 215K)

Get out of the frame, Fugo

So much stupidity in one post.
How the fuck is the fourth part of a series the most accesible? You need three parts to understand everything.
Part 4 is one of the most unique parts because of the lower stakes, the amount of SoL moments which is a rare thing in jojo, and the overall tone. You may not like it, but there is nothing similar to it in the series.

Dont wanna read it, what did he do?

What the fuck went wrong with part 4?

Setting it in a town? The feeling of journey is one of the best part of Jojo. Also Kira is the most likeable character and he's the fucking bad guy.

I only see a blow up doll

It lacks any coherent or interesting plot until literally halfway through the story, when Kira gets introduced. Character development for all but one or two characters is non-existent. There's no real sense of tension and danger unless Josuke himself is the one in danger, because if anyone else is in danger Josuke can just heal them right up in the middle of the fight, which makes the outcome of many fights fairly predictable. There are countless minor characters and antagonists with one-dimensional personalities, shitty motives and no backstory, who exist solely to have arbitrary connections to the protagonists. Multiple potential plot points are left open for no discernible reason.

The monotony of living life in a town is a big part of why the plot works. The setting is meant to be mundane to create juxtaposition with the horrific plot line and main antagonist. Araki intentionally makes it boring and predictable at first to help establish Kira's theme. He just wants to live a quiet life and Morio is perfect for that. The excitement is once Araki pulls back the curtain on Kira and reveals how abnormal the town really is.

Why is Diavolo such an autist over muh identity? Why would he even needed to kill the priest, his surrogate dad?

>1 is better than 4
1 is one of the better parts so that's not saying a whole lot user.
If you don't rate it in at least the top half of the parts you don't know what you're talking about.

He's insane.

He believes anonimity makes you unable to fail. Also because the priest is directly connected to his past

Morioh is abnormal from the beginning. Before Kira and his dad there is Keicho and Akira as the dangerous guys that get the arrow and cause weird shit in the town due to their irresponsible use of it. Kira is the next logical step.

Mostly paranoia. He has debilitating mental illnesses. He isn't someone in their right mind. Trying to justify his actions from the perspective of someone with a normally functioning mind is gonna be a bad time.

>unironically caring about the shit stain that is stone ocean

>You need three parts to understand everything
Wat

Jolyne is the best JoJo in the original universe, prove me wrong.

Jonathan, Joseph, and Josuke.
Lisa Lisa, while not a Jojo, was the better female Joestar.

There.

There are three parts before DiU

Daily reminder that arc 3 is the best.

His paranoia probably started from his mum telling him that he's a freak of nature.

Don't forget that Morioh's first antagonist was a serial rapist and pedophile

Do you think Diavolo is retarded enough to go to that female prison and kill everyone old enough to remember his birth

Yikes

Based on the maid and taxi driver thing, probably not. If the murder leaves a bigger trail than the encounter he doesn't seem interested in murdering them.

do you honestly think he isnt?
he probably already did.

Attached: 683ee95.jpg (750x806, 66K)

They literally all come from out of town. Well, the Nijimuras do, I forget about Anjelo but he was gone away for a while anyway.

What does that have to do with anything? They still ended up in Morioh.

This is the problem when you focus too much on fighting. Everyone is busy problem-solving to actually show their normal personalities.

But Mista, Abbachio, and Narancia still show personality

Not him but I've always thought that Araki created the gang and decided that there was much more to those characters than he originally intended and made the part about the gang as a whole rather than a JoJo. Giorno is just the key to lock at the end, the point of everything is the group.

The other villains are meant to represent dangerous threats corrupting this golden town. Kira represents a secret cancer that had been operating undetected in Morioh.

That would just cause the cat to get stabbed to death by glass shards.

Wouldnt the glass shards fly away from the cat

A few of them might, but several would get lodged into their body.

Why is Irene black

Kaato literally did nothing wrong and is best mom.
Jobin is based dad, I hope he doesn't die saving Tsurugi or something.
No one likes that little shitbag.

>Karera
Hoe

>Nijimura, Daiya
They're his sister and sister figure respectively, not okay

Act 4 is appropriate evolution and growth of Johnny.

GER is just OP stand of a boring flat character becoming an even more OP stand within one moment

Karera dresses like a hoe but is insanely loyal, like literally she is an obsessive stalker. She waited for and still considered Josefumi her love.

Looks like a pretty standard hapa skin tone to me

Attached: tumblr_og9z0zp4Kl1vu274po1_500.png (500x498, 406K)

my guess is that a kid told Araki "why don't giorno makes like 10 000 bees, if his enemies try to slap them they hurt themselves" and Araki decided the damage reflection had to go

He literally says his body is weakened and he needs time to adjust to it.

>Nijimura
dude, just use Josefumi's set of balls and it's no longer incest lmao

The anime makes it worse by cutting out downtime and humor.

Josefumi is a joestar so it still is technically.

Especially his left side

Does anyone else feel like King Crimson was wasted on such an underwhelming protagonist? Imagine Joseph's wit against King Crimson, Joylne's risk-blind courage, Josuke's naive yet headstrong determination to protect his friends and avenge Reimi. It's a shame because Jolyne vs. Pucci is incredible even if Araki stapled a poorly timed ending onto it. Josuke's desire to do what is right without concern for himself makes him the perfect protagonist to stand against a psychotic man with no interests other than his happiness and pleasure. Joseph NEEDS to fight something as ridiculous as Kars. Otherwise it would be grandiose enough for him. I guess my point is that other JoJos would have been excellent to face King Crimson but they all had such great roles in their own right.

Attached: BrunoFatallyInjured.jpg (434x479, 84K)

but he did drink Joseph's blood during the final fight and became ultra healthy and had a stronger stand so there's no way he was still weakened by then but he still didn't use the laser eyes

Reminder that Star Platinum could easily just block the Space Ripper Stingy Eyes.

I can see how Giorno was a good enemy to a man stuck in the past and obsessed with a avoiding any shortcomings. I think you just find him boring.

He is boring.

But could star platinum block this?

Attached: thunder cross split attack.png (240x240, 164K)

you do know if this were real mafia, everyone in this anime would die like Vito from the Sopranos. No fanoiks or fanooks in the crew.

Attached: IMG_1323.jpg (480x300, 29K)

I've always found that weird. DIO used his stand because its tied to his spirit, and his body is weak. Yet when his body becomes one with his head, his stand also becomes more powerful. I guess it lifted his spirit or something.

Imagine disliking based Giorno and liking some shitty written jojo like J*seph

Star Platinum isn't stronger than Jesus Christ so obviously not.

But he never says it in relation to his powers

t. Friendless loser
The best part of a friendship is the ability to revel in eachother's autism.

Why didn't Doppio offer to give Risotto the succ instead of attacking him?

Doppio is loyal

What if I told you that High Voltage is objectively better than DIO's World?

Attached: x23 3.jpg (1520x1200, 1.21M)

Agreed desu

If you are talking about the manga/anime version then yeah

The anime actually retcons certain aspects of his fights so he uses the lifepunch. You can see him charge his fist and try it on Baby Face, though it doesn't work.

Why was SBR so kino
I don't even think Part 8's artwork feels as good. Something about it feels... far less interesting. Doesn't help that the character designs in JJl just don't appeal to me.

I'd tell you that you have shit taste

They are totally different genres. SBR is more cinematic and western, and Jojolion is more subtle and Japanese.

I really hope they somehow do justice to the part 7 finale

>T-THE SAME TYPE OF STAND?!?!

>subtle
>japanese

so you dont want it to be good?

But she's white

Which is good because?..?

Yasuho actually did something for Josuke

Considering Josefumi's hairstyle, star-shaped birthmark and first name, he's probably certain someone's illegitimate son, so that's still incest.

>Yasuho actually did something for Josuke
Cuck him for Tooru

Helped save the child, ignore his creepy advances and then pushed him away clearly being very uncomfortable = cucked?
If you had a gf (lol) would you even allow people to look in her general direction?
Quite absurd.

I didn't say that was good, I called her a stalker. She's just not an unfaithful hoe like people keep thinking she is.

>Also, all of them are either gay or asexual.
OK, Tumblr.

Mentioning Yasuho is incelbait

Better question, what happened to his piss tooth, will he ever use in in a battle?