Shingeki no Pii

How will she defeat Eren?

Attached: rabu rabu.png (2330x2362, 2.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/youseebiggirl/status/1117407217253113856?s=21
jewishhistoriareiss.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I really wonder what the reaction of the nips will be if EH becomes canon

With the power of friendship.

Attached: D3rn6w_WwAE5YFw.jpg (1799x1799, 451K)

*the power of rabu

Attached: pii kiss.jpg (399x380, 20K)

I rabu Annie

Attached: I want to nut on Annie's face.png (1280x720, 846K)

excited to see what reiner shifting looks like now, if that weird human looking titan during the reminder means anything

I rabu Piku.

Attached: piku's cute smug smile.png (720x440, 275K)

>Constant Pieck OPs
Get a life holy shit

Have sex.

Attached: 1555114918117.jpg (899x1199, 206K)

ZM soon

Attached: zm.jpg (1280x1089, 106K)

Shingeki no Kuffars

Attached: 1555285755367.jpg (500x658, 70K)

Japan
LH
EM
LP
LM
MH(Moblit×Hange)
AA
BY(Bertolt×Ymir)
EH 
MN(Mike×Nanaba)
OP(Oluo×Petra)

I don't get it

baste

Attached: D4HA2V7U8AAR7u1.jpg:orig.jpg (731x1024, 119K)

I don't think she is going to take part in the battle. If had to guess, she is going for Falco, considering she infiltrated the fort, she at least must know or have an idea where they put in the building the people infected with the wine.

She's going for Annie's crystal.

How far down is JM?

It's all the way down at the bottom of the bottle, Jean.

She is in another city...

Yeah, and Eren is stuck in Shiganshina dealing with the Marley guys. Pieck's titan is mad fast remember? It's how she caught up to the horse and carriage that brought Eren and co to the compound

>file name
We know Chadmin

Still, even if Pieck is that fast, she cannot break the crystal. My bet is that Annie is already out and going towards the fort, that way the plot moves more organic.

>girl came in once every couple of weeks looked exactly like pieck
>bags under her eyes, always looked tired, cute smile, same nose.
>in her early 30s and looked autistic, never married and lived with her aunt
>showed interest in me but I was talking to another girl my age
>didn’t get her either
>quit the job two weeks ago
>will never fuck pieck

Probably pretty far down. It's not popular.

>Still, even if Pieck is that fast, she cannot break the crystal.
I don't think she needs to. This all plays into my, "Eren's getting kidnapped so he can be saved by his friends because friendship is plot strength" theory.

Annie is rabu
Annie is raifu
Annie is raitu
Annie is waifu

Attached: Best Girl is love.jpg (1024x983, 463K)

user you'll never fuck, aiming for your waifu is just hurting yourself.

Based

>LH is famous
>now is easier than ever to give fanservice
>he may offscreen the interactions
I'm surprised people believing they will see EH interactions after seeing NS treatment unless he delivers kind of like in Tokyo Ghoul

Eren is kinda low on friends right now.

Until the plot dictates that "we need to save him, we need to show him that he needs us and we need him, EREH, EREH, EREH, EREH, Connie bile, Armong crying, Yelena tricked" and then he suddenly has friends again.

>detective Hange appears
>Annie kidnaps Historia
>Best nose defeats the noselet

Attached: Hahahahahahahhaha.png (1280x720, 602K)

>the SC have to rescue his jobbing ass yet again

That's cheap as fuck, Eren took a decision, he should carry the consequences whatever they might be.

Of course she will defeat the noselet, Annie is a kung-fu master after all.

Attached: Best Girl ready to kick ass.jpg (497x732, 81K)

>muh jobbing
Holy shit go back to DB or One Piece threads, SC should do their job

Maybe with Zeke in tow because it's cool to have a "work with the person who was once your enemy" sort of thing, just to have Eren kill Zeke as a big "OMG WTF" moment for people to exaggerated about.

>That's cheap as fuck
Hello, I'm SnK, I guess we haven't met before.

Wtf she is going to? Divekick to her womb? Kek

I bet you like the Ackermans when they made every current fight boring. And of course Isayama has to give use to the rest of the cast

Rescuing traitors is not their job.

Talking about Hange

Why would the warriors kidnap Eren? Whether their goal is to kill him or retrieve the titan founder, there is no reason why warriors should kidnap him.

Rescuing the founder is the their job though.

>not helping the guy who is trying to protect your country
I thoght SL weren't about feelings

Haven't thought that far ahead. But he sure as hell isn't getting eaten on that roof and the plot seems to be "when in doubt, kidnap."

Porco sure went for the kidnapping there.

Porco sure didn't go for the kill there.

Eren is behind a coup to overthrow the government, his intentions are irrelevant, he is a traitor.

It would not be more likely that Zeke or AMJC would come at some point to help Eren during the fight? I do not see how Eren being kidnapped makes sense in this situation when the warriors could simply devour or kill him.

Have thought he might escape leaving Zeke behind to be bodied by Marley?

Yep, they could. I just don't see it being that simple.

Eh?

>Eren is behind a coup to overthrow the government
The SL did that too, they were relaxing and not listening to the people, and they were going to kill Eren. Even Hanjo understood their actions plus right now if Eren loses Paradis would lose too unless they accept to become the world's bitch.

And how is it simpler to kidnap him when that is no more than an additional risk?

I was talking that kidnapping is not the only solution for Eren to survive if he loses. He could also escape using his brother to gain distance.

Get his arms and legs off, get Porco to bail. Man I'm literally spitballing.

Got it, that could work too I guess, use zeke as bait/decoy

But why would they kidnap him instead of eating or killing him? There is no logical reason why warriors would kidnap him

idk, like I said I'm spitballing. Kidnap is Isayama's default

Yeah, that time they were the rebels and Eren is now too. This does mean the overthrown party has a "job" to help the rebels if they are in danger.

So the only argument you have to say that Eren is going to be kidnapped is that it has happened before in the manga?

>argument
Nigger what?

by your logic the current government are all traitors too

Attached: 1554357314400.jpg (564x708, 63K)

Yes in the eyes of the people they overthrew. Right now Eren is a traitor and government he overthrew has no obligation to help him.

You realize that if Marley gets the powers of Eren then Paradise would be completely fucked

The govt betrayed the SL too

I still think that Sacrificing Historia was the best option, change my mind

They NEVER reply to this argument user, they are all about feelings. Must be Conniefags or Ackermanfags waiting to be rewarded for hurting their puppies

I've been all about Annie's cute nose but Piku's is growing on me. Helps that she is relevant though. Sorry Anniefags.

Were you an Anniefag prior to this?

>loves Bleach
Good tastes.

Yes, and they should do something to regain control of the founder titan. But that doesn't mean they have an obligation or "job" to help Eren in his coup. They only need an non-royal blood Eldian to hold Eren's titans and the Queen.

She was in my top three, yeah. Right in front of Ymirfreckle tomboys win, and Hanji.

>was
Have you put Pieck above her?

I can't, because you're right. Eren is an autistic waifufag though.

cute

Because that's the best option, the 50year old plan was pretty solid.

It was. Eren's selfishness and unwillingness to compromise are what made a mess of Paradis.

>everyone trying to hop on the Pii train now that she's cool

Attached: 1550492097338.png (759x827, 195K)

I always liked Pieck, since RtS.

Attached: 1551639335666.jpg (2048x2048, 256K)

Because then the manga would be over now and Isayama needs to drag it out. Also this was obviously not what Zeke and his people were really planning, so this decision wasn't just Eren's alone

Waifufags, nothing more.

Don't worry user, it matters not for when the stars are right and the great dreamer wakens she shall snort both heretic and true believer alike

Attached: Best Girl bongo cat.gif (768x768, 33K)

I cannot say, I'll need one more chapter.

To be fair I don't think Eren expects anyone to help him out in this one aside from his men (and possibly Zeke whenever the fuck he decides to show up). He came to the roof perfectly aware that it could and most likely would be a trap but he was confident enough in his abilities to take the risk anyway. And even if AMJC somehow free themselves and give him assistance that doesn't mean they're standing with him in the current conflict or that they're back to the good ol' "EMAJSC are the best friends ever!" days. Those were gone the moment he made them participate in the Liberio raid, and methinks they were gone before they even left for Marley.

Got my eye on you.

>Being a fotm waifufag when you can always be a bestgirlfag

Attached: Annie is qt.jpg (797x790, 60K)

t. Mikasa

Attached: 1555247413859.jpg (1200x1799, 939K)

You get it.

Attached: 1531991695915.jpg (675x1080, 107K)

Based. Only Cartmanchads should be allowed tonutter the word "Pii".

Attached: pii and cart.jpg (1067x1200, 98K)

Pieck's titan isn't that fast desu. They are in Shiganshina, which is the southern most bastion of wall Maria. Annie is underground in wall Sheena. It would take her hours or longer to get their as a titan. No way she'd have time to make it there while Eren fights Reiner, Porco, and whoever else.

I sure do!

Attached: Annie a cute.jpg (768x768, 44K)

>Pieck's titan isn't that fast desu
Re-read RTS. It's stupid quick.

I guarantee you they already took her out of the basement off screen.

>when you call the character that has been around longer than your irrelevant noselet was before she got crystal'd fotm
Anniefags, not even once

Attached: pii schnoz.png (570x570, 453K)

>waifufag
He's a waifuman.

Pieck a fucking shit
Yelena a fucking shit

Would be cool

You're half right.

Attached: pii menacing glare.png (600x117, 84K)

On what account?

Right now Eren is all about his own strength, but he would have never gotten this far with his strength alone.
I don't think AMJC are going to assist Eren in this fight, Isayama has put emphasis on EMA separation and how Mikasa needs to make a choice between the two, it would be cheap for them to end up like unfriendly allies after all Eren has done.

You're wholly wrong.

Attached: 1549039527268.png (295x330, 135K)

I want to lick Pieck and Hange's noses. :)))))))))))

Attached: PILEOFCORP.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

Kek so they are going to let Marley to invsde them just because they are angry with Eren?

We know, Porco and Ribaille sharing the same computer.

Only true Pieckfags called her "best girl" when she appeared in her titan form back on RTS.

Attached: 1542675800373.jpg (513x727, 88K)

Bullshit, she wasn't even female in RTS.

>itt: waifu hipsterism

Attached: 1554099791243.jpg (337x231, 85K)

Same but with Hans instead of Annie. Armong ruined her for me, totally forgot about her wild side. Pieck is like the version of Hans I wanted

there's a bunch of commotion and shit's going down. It'd be safe to assume someone went and got her.
I dunno, just a guess

Yes and? People called her "best girl" back then as shitpost.

Japan /For March
01 LE(Levi×Eren)
02 EL(Eren×Levi)
03 ErL(Erwin×Levi)
04 LH(Levi×Hange)
05 EM(Eren×Mikasa)
06 ME(Mikasa×Eren)
07 YK(Ymir×Krista)
08 JE(Jean×Eren)
09 LP(Levi×Petra)
10 EJ(Eren×Jean)
11 LM(Levi×Mikasa)
12 JA(Jean×Armin)
13 MH(Moblit×Hange)
14 AA(Armin×Annie)
15 BR(Bertolt×Reiner)
16 LEr(Levi×Erwin)
17 EA(Eren×Armin)
18 BY(Bertolt×Ymir)
19 RB(Reiner×Bertolt)
20 EH(Eren×Historia)
21 LJ(Levi×Jean)
22 MN(Mike×Nanaba)
23 OP(Oluo×Petra)
24 RJ(Reiner×Jean)
25 CS(Connie×Sasha)
26 YH(Ymir×Historia)
27 RK(Reiner×Krista)
28 JM(Jean×Marco)
29 JM(Jean×Mikasa)
30 BA(Bertolt×Annie)
31 EA(Eren×Annie)

>tfw metal gear Piku will most likely get CGI'd
Piku with her battle armor is unironically the best titan design, prove me wrong.

Attached: cart of war.png (675x1026, 712K)

Also bullshit. People said "wouldn't it be great if there was a QT in the quadrupedal titan"
Pieck was literally male in RTS.

>Amrin steals the computer and write 20 pages explaining why Annie is the best girl. And a rape fanfic as a bonus

That's not how guarantee works.

It was the safest option, but I can understand why Eren would not accept it, I doubt he could live with the guilt of accepting a plan where he lets one of his friends be forced to give birth to children without stopping for thirteen years only to die after that the 13 years pass

07 YK(Ymir×Krista)
26 YH(Ymir×Historia)

so animeonlys?

>the character that has been around longer than your irrelevant noselet was before she got crystal'd

>Pieck has been in 24 chapters
>Annie has been in 33 chapters + flashbacks and references

Pieck has been around for 24 chapters. Prior to that, she was a male titan shifter. Seeing her titan doesn't count as seeing the character for the first time.

Attached: 1548092009042.jpg (550x728, 217K)

How come EA is so low? The FT arc was cool and EA was pandered a lot in Chuugakkou

As do I. Especially Hange's.

Attached: 1535345170525.jpg (836x473, 83K)

They also call her best girl, what's the problem anons liked Pieck titan back then? It was quite unique and saved Zeke and Reiner.

Cope. Pieck is canonically that titan and canonically female, as long as Isayama didn't bother to show us who was in there during RTS there is no argument. Piku appeared in chapter 74 for the first time, or do you want to say Reiner didn't appear first as the armored titan because Isayama drastically changed his design?

Attached: smug incognito pii.jpg (540x422, 56K)

we all know who the real best girl is
it's Eren

Attached: 1554247227228.jpg (480x480, 60K)

>They also call her best girl
They didn't, she was LITERALLY male. Are you not listening?
>what's the problem anons liked Pieck titan back then
I still do. What I don't like is revisionist history. True Pieckfags came about in chapter 93, when Pieck was introduced for the first time as a canonically female character. Everything before that was literally ironic shitposting.

>Cope
>HUE U JUST NEED TO COBE!
>COBE! C O B E! HUE COBE!
>HOW R U COBING NOW! COOBE!

You got a brain in that head?
Pieck is a female retcon, she first appeared in 93. Pieck literally wasn't in that titan canonically. We know that Isayama had that titan look different because it was male. We know the original shifter, was male. We know that the titan and the shifter were changed so that when she was revealed in 93, she was female.
If you can't handle that, just fuck off. You've proven time and again that Pieckfags are (with the exception of one of you) massive mongoloids. Spin on it faggot.

Attached: 1535927013531.png (1367x1500, 1M)

At this point Eren's selfishness is as 'ride-or-die' as it can get.

the FT arc was also eight years ago

No, nips just sticked with tagging the art as YK, because there was already a lot of art for it

Attached: 7861513111361.jpg (770x1433, 1.49M)

Imagine this guy curling up on Zeke's couch.

Attached: 1525658372818.jpg (1200x900, 162K)

You lost faith...in the best nose?

Attached: Best nose is sad.png (351x528, 215K)

>no RE
philistines

I really rather wouldn't.

Every character sharing a good time with Armong gets ruined for me. Not a Yelenafag (I like Pieck a lot more) but she also looked pathetic when Armong was there.
How hilarious that Eren improved the moment he let Paradis behind

If Isayama's guidelines are that simple, it's no wonder his characters are off-model so often.

>No fujos because he's ugly
>No waifufags because he's a nan
I wish Isayama kept the original design

He said he takes a lot of care with the eyes

Yeah I remember that, but those guidelines? Woof.

>As expected of Pieck

There was not a retcon, if in the manga doesn't specify she was a male back then, the design decisions of Isayama in the backstage of the manga don't matter if they didn't get to the manga canon itself.
And I did like the cart titan since its first appearance, back when people wondered if it was a shifter because it talked. It's normal for people to like random titans with unique designs and more when it saves two main characters, when she revealed herself to be a QT, then even better.

This is the ideal shifter form. You may not like it, but this is what pieck performance looks like.

This

>his wife comes installed with an anti-armong jammer
absolutely based

Attached: armin a shit.png (1283x395, 654K)

You can't retcon something that was never in the manga, or did Isayama retcon the ending where everyone dies? No, he changed it, but he never wrote it in the manga so it isn't a retcon. Same principle here, we never see Pieck's face until her current design, if he showed us Pieck as a male beforehand like say Anasui in Jojo it would be a retcon but Pieck is canonically the same person she always was in RTS. Her titan changing design is the exact same as Reigner who also went under a shit ton of changes.

Attached: perfect_pieck.jpg (1141x700, 71K)

Bless Historia for curing Eren's faggotry.

Attached: 1554741060309.jpg (478x399, 98K)

>You can't retcon something that was never in the manga
>There was not a retcon

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND? PIECK WAS MALE.
MALE.
DICK AND BALLS.
FACT.
PIECK WAS CHANGED TO BE FEMALE.
FEMALE.
PUSSY.
FACT.

THAT'S A RETCON.
RET-CON. RETROACTIVE CONTINUITY. A LITERARY DEVICE IN WHICH ESTABLISHED FACTS IN A FICTIONAL WORK ARE ADJUSTED, IGNORED, OR CONTRADICTED BY SUBSEQUENTLY PUBLISHED WORKS.

GET FUCKED.

>totally forgot about her wild side
what does that have to do with armin? that just seems like the result of how the story turned and what her role (in-universe and in the narrative) became

True,that boy is so handsome now that he can made all the girls wet and make all the boy questioning about their eterosexuality

>both of YH shat on Armong
Best couple

Attached: 1554216185106.jpg (510x798, 205K)

Retcon is when something it's stated in the canon material but later changed. Pre-design material doesn't matter, and don't come with with his titan looked male, when it's well explained in the manga.

HOW THE FUCK IS IT WELL EXPLAINED IN THE MANGA THAT HIS TITAN CHANGED AND SHAT OUT A WOMAN YOU FUCKING AUTIST.

I can't explain it, like nobody can say he is wrong, nobody tells him to stop crying. Feel like Hans character even though she had good moments you could notice a wall there saved for Armin to shine. I can't explain it well. And one of the characters who said something bad about him died (Ymir). I can see Armong outsmarting Pieck though
Based, but let's see how it lasts

Show me one, in-manga panel, that indicates Pieck was male. There is no indication of her gender until 93 which retroactively makes all previous appearances female as well. If Isayama didn't put male Pieck in the manga then she was never male, only concept-stage Pieck which is not the same thing as canon Pieck, what we got in the manga.

Attached: small and smug pii.png (104x150, 24K)

Attached: 8-French-police-commandos-AFP-Getty2.jpg (433x401, 85K)

>YHfag has to self insert in other ships since the self insert character died
Sasuga

Because all titans originated from women look like men, except for the Female and Founder titan.

WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR MALFUNCTION.
STOP DENYING FACTS. ACCEPT THE RETCON.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PIECKFAGS?

AND THEY DON'T FUCKING TRANSFORM AND SHIT OUT WOMEN.

Attached: 1547087210314.jpg (1148x381, 195K)

Not him but she was a male because the titan just looked like this before

What? YH was always called based for shitting on Armong.

As a Piifag this would still be ultra-based. Imagine an autistic 40-year-old running around on all fours and then smiling down at Gabi, it would be top kino.

kek

So if the Eldians moved to the walls 100 years ago, how did they build their cities so fast and make a functioning economy?

Jean/Hange will be the ones to figure out what (Night Sky) PATHS are. Screencap this.

I feel sad because then the pedofag could finally have his selfinsert. Imagine that Pieck rescuing Gabi

Oh my God, design material that didnt made the cut be canon is not CANON. Retcon only applies to canon material.

feels strange seeing this image not posted by me

Attached: 1554937554545.jpg (510x798, 221K)

WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT DIDN'T MAKE THE CUT?
WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT ONLY APPLIES TO CANON MATERIAL?
IT'S RIGHT FUCKING THERE.
GET FUCKED. KILL YOURSELF.

Attached: 1542259771373.jpg (1144x1376, 444K)

Imagine turning into a titan and your power is to walk around on all fours.

A combination of very epic resources, Titan Powers and manpower. Plus, 100 years is a long damn time.

And look like a Persian narcoleptic.

jesus christ user chill out

Why Jean though, he doesn't seem that invested in Titans

No. Fuck the retarded Pieckfags. And fuck any faggot that can't accept facts.

You keep using that DISCARDED DESIGN but if it didn't appear in the manga then is not CANON.

utgard definitely looked older than 100 years by all indications, the disrepair and design and so on. i assume the island was already inhabited and karl just co-opted the existing settlements and population when he brought his flock in

Man. Seriusly chill up.you are acting just like an authistic 14 years old boy

YOU CAN LITERALLY SEE HIS TITAN FORM RIGHT HERE DO YOU DENY IT? DO YOU DENY THAT YOU CAN SEE HIS TITAN FORM RIGHT THERE?! WELL? YOU CAN SEE IT RIGHT? AND YOU CAN SEE THAT IT WAS CHANGED WHEN PIECK WAS CHANGED TO BEING FEMALE, RIGHT? GET FUCKED. SERIOUSLY FUCK YOU. YOU'RE AN INSUFFERABLE CUNT.

i think we've had this conversation before actually, but it is an interesting topic

armin bores me to fucking tears too and he's poorly realized even if you subscribe to what (or at least what it seems like) isayama is trying to do with him, but this just seems totally reaching to me. with the exception of the one exchange in the zeppelin their paths rarely cross in a meaningful way. post-serumbowl hans' arc seems to me like it's focusing on personal connections between soldiers and the emotions of being the last of the old guard along with manlet (since erwin dying and the basement and everything is a huge thematic and in-universe turning point), in essence they're the last 'pre-outside world' generation and the way i see it their roles in the story aren't going to be about pushing forward events regardless of who in the younger cast is (and right now it's clearly eren anyway, armin is just as reactionary as the rest of the jabronis). so following from that, her time as commander being one where events and passions of the rank & file are moving fast than she, or the establishment in general, can react to or control, simply follows naturally. after all, they explicitly call back to sannes as events start to spiral out of control.

isayama interview in the guidebook
twitter.com/youseebiggirl/status/1117407217253113856?s=21

Attached: 1.jpg (750x1117, 184K)

Attached: baby.png (1080x880, 504K)

Attached: 2.jpg (749x1116, 193K)

WELL WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT.

THE CART TITAN WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A MIDDLE AGED MAN, SO THE TITAN ALSO REFLECTED THIS.
RETCON. CONFIRMED.

FUCKING PIECK WAIFUFAG RETARDS.

Relax fujoshit

And Historia didn't even need to be a shifter for that :)

>Erwin and the Armored Titan ended up being too close
That was the entire point of the Kino though.

Mikasas mom is a race traitor

Attached: AbeFacepalm.png (825x413, 400K)

And Isayama intended for the ending of SNK to be everyone dying, before he changed the plot to suit a different ending. Isayama never drew the ending where everyone died so it is not canon, we never see Pieck out of her titan as male so her being male ever is not canon.

Attached: smugu piku.jpg (1200x879, 281K)

You are talking about his titan form, which that was retconed, HER TITAN FORM, not her GENDER because it was never specified until Marley. Most Female titans look like men, example Dina and Ymir.

Attached: 3.jpg (2048x2048, 866K)

Isayama dislikes Erwin

I was mostly talking out of my ass.
But anyhow, Jean and Hange were the only ones near Historia when she read her letter (and that was the first time we saw the PATHS in some form of manifestation other than like brain vessels). Also, judging from their words, they read the letter by themselves before giving it to Historia. Obviously Ymir wouldn't draw like a picture of the night sky she saw or anything, but there was a reason that visual was given to us through a letter.
So yeah, probably not Jean, but Hange will definitely figure something out.

Tell me about her! Why does she wear the mask?

Attached: 4.jpg (749x1124, 186K)

What part "suppose" and "canon" you don't understand?

Attached: 5.jpg (750x1130, 198K)

I bet some nips must have also complained about why Reiner didn't kill Erwin right then and there.

True I forgot about that, though I think Jean would be more focused about Eren's actions but Hange might look more into the titan stuff of she finds time.
She could bring that topic because she saw Zeke resurrecting or so she thought why Zeke would reappear now

Attached: 6.jpg (750x983, 167K)

Isayama took it too seriously the reveal things slowly. You can't understand some characters (Yelena) because they talk like in a mystery fic

Attached: 7.jpg (2048x2048, 865K)

Attached: 8.jpg (750x1098, 190K)

Pii's current form doesn't really look like her at all either, her nose is curved while the titan's is straight, her eyes are different and her eyebrows slope from her forehead down rather than go up from it. The hair still isn't pure black either, unlike Pii's. The mouth is of course is far different too. It seems more like Isayama made Pieck have an actual design rather than the user's face with down syndrome, much like Reiner went from a muscle titan with a weird mouth to the armored mech he is today.

Attached: pieckdanoff.jpg (343x326, 75K)

Yeah, that makes sense.

Attached: 9.jpg (750x1106, 185K)

I think that Hanjo seeing Zeke was to tell the manlet about it, then manlet would rage and then Hanjo would calm him down

That explains the "PARTY ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT" titans.

Isayama is a silly Arminfag, way to humiliate the one who carried the iconic CT

Attached: 10.jpg (750x1026, 169K)

I actually thought it would be the contrary. Manlet would be able to tell Hange about at least what he heard Zeke say (euthanasia, saving children who would be born from the people he killed), which would allow Hange to figure things out and try to uncover some mysteries.

What is this "pakkyao"?

Compatible, they will talk about Zeke's plan and manlet also will be frustrated to know he came back to life

Bertfags eternally BTFO.

Attached: 11.jpg (2048x2048, 904K)

Explain the joke?

On one hand it would make sense for Reiner to go straight for the head of the snake/ the guy who foiled ALL of his plans after Trost, on the other hand it's Kino.

Maybe a ref to Manny Pacquiao? Since Isayama is into fighting sports and all that.

I understand your point, naybe I just wanted more "baddass" moments, though she thought quick enough to save the manlet.
One good thing I can say is that the whole struggling as a commander is better done and more natural than with Armin.

Attached: 12.jpg (750x1109, 189K)

Attached: 13.jpg (750x1109, 190K)

Attached: 1538688656699.jpg (500x390, 88K)

Attached: 14.jpg (750x1113, 194K)

I hate to see Isayama taking inspiration from many shows, it made SnK to lose personality. The manga had a lot of personality by itself

>better done and more natural than with Armin.
not a very high bar

though honestly i agree with you, diving into the river was a good moment but i kinda wish it was a little more emphasized. maybe show a bit from her perspective, keep zeke's reappearance a bit more mysterious maybe? hard to say if that would've been better until we see how everything shakes out though

Attached: 74193251_p2.jpg (2000x2824, 1.92M)

You do realize that every author is inspired by the multitude of media they consume, right?

Attached: 15.jpg (630x1018, 171K)

>he wouldn't make a series of AU
Why? A silly spin off with short pages would work, his silly humour has a lot of potential, I don't see many mangas based on american high school.

Nigger you read why.

Attached: 16.jpg (749x1118, 191K)

*Ahem*

Attached: the eternal champion.png (524x800, 827K)

Attached: 17.jpg (750x1110, 178K)

It's not a crime though.

>Floch became the spokesperson of the readers' pov
BASED

Attached: 18.jpg (749x1109, 187K)

>i kinda wish it was a little more emphasized.
I think Isayama did it well because it was so sudden for the readers, it works. I'm more interested in the stuff after they get out of the river, would be disapppinted if Isayama skips that part. Like seeing two old characters growing together that new complicated era was interesting to see, as well as sharing their thoughts

Attached: 19.jpg (749x1107, 185K)

How will Falco kill Eren and all the island devils?

Attached: falc.png (397x397, 134K)

Attached: 20.jpg (750x1072, 182K)

He will kill Zeke

>he wouldn't make a series of it

That's a shame, I feel sad now. I'd pay for it

true, the suddeness does give it a certain shock

Attached: 21.jpg (750x797, 130K)

>No questions about the warriors and the girls (except Mikasa of course) yet

Attached: 2zyvaeiihtuekrsy2yeddedmiw45wi5b_hq.jpg (960x540, 28K)

>Eren officially broke free from the "slave of the story" status and is now actively pushing it forward
Based.

Attached: 1536272472789.jpg (1240x1748, 315K)

At least we know Isayama likes really likes stacytoria.

Yeah, and about Zeke I think Hange seeing him was the important part though if you refers for the readers then that would have been cool too but I guesd Isayama didn't want to delay the ZE reunion

He's now turning the other characters into slaves.

The interview was like 80% covering chapters 1 to 90 anyway. We got very little stuff about what's beyond it aside from how Eren changed.

Who doesn't

Attached: 34132864_839838222876552_7654818472475492352_o.jpg (859x1160, 101K)

Always remember that Eren is FREE.

UNCLE Zeke

Is that all?

He is a slave to freedom

>He started it with Historia and Reiner
>It somehow features a lot of Historia
I think he just wanted an excuse to draw more Historia because he couldn't in the actual manga.

protagonist is thinking". But the "Problem of being a slave" will be a focal point from now (LMAOOooo)

Yes Eren talking about Mikasa being a slave.

No.
Isayama is speaking here about Eren

Yes
But it's only a summary so it might've skipped some details.

He could if he wanted, but he can't reveal farmer is just a fake story yet.

Well that is definitely Mikasa's defining problem atm.

>After seeing the ocean, he became a character that pulls the story alongside

Well if he stopped beating around the bush and showed hers and Eren's POV of the last timeskip year that wouldn't be an issue.

And Eren brings up that Mikasa is a slave.

piishitter is an autistic neet faggot, whats new?

EM?

This, if farmer is the father or Eren is then just say it and give us some Historia, Yelena is a pain in the ass to read

>Mikasa will be a focal point of the final arc
b-based?

>Floch is the readers pov
>Eren is free
>Isayama likes AU Hisu
Based

Imagine inheriting a titan and you get the fucking quadruped.
So dumb

no u

That was killed years ago

I am and I'm hating every minute of it
Pieck sucks

Frankly, he better have a solid reason to hide her POV aside from wanting to drag out the pregnancy mystery bullshit. Her being in on everything Eren's planned and fully endorsing it/conspiring with him would be a good start, but holy shit almost a year to get something a good portion of attentive readers have already seen coming for months is still unforgivable.

Attached: 9660191379a0cda9e4511f849bb6d946.jpg (735x805, 181K)

Well the Mikasa slave plot has been build up by Isayama for a while now.

Attached: 0109-022.jpg (1067x1600, 486K)

and
>Isayama likes Mikasa had bed hair.

imagine being a guy and having to inherit the female titan

Based

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

The solid reason might be Eren is the father
>IN before EHfag
I don't think all these months were worthy to drag a revelation kek, I would have been fine with farmer too if Isayama gave us some Historia.
>conspiring
Yes, it should be clear enough that no matter who the father is Historia is still an accomplice. My problem with delaying Historia's pov is also that other povs got reduced
>No full Eren's pov
>No full ZE flashback
>More Yelena with her ambiguous, tiresome shit
Maybe it will work better in anime format, right now dedicating all these months is stupid.

Yeah I guess. It seems like a very specific thing to be made a focal point of the final arc. It's thematically important I suppose.

That isn't decided about.

Also based

Attached: 0087-032.jpg (482x309, 76K)

>EMfags are ESL

i imagine it won't be bad for binge reading either, but month to month is fucking interminable

>Liked it then trashed it out of existence
What did Isayama mean by this?

People alwais complain that usually the final arcs are rushed as hell. Even if this one is hard to read, im glad it is slow, that mean isayama won't rush anything

Except, it was. Eren never loved Mikasa like that and she will be free once she gets over Eren

>No full Eren's pov
Actually I don't think we've gotten Eren's POV at all since chapter 90, aside from the brief thoughts on the WHT during the Liberio battle. That was a long fucking time ago as well, and it's actually hilarious when you realize that we got everyone else's POV, including the arc's main antagonist's, before his (and Historia's).

Some of the Mikasa's dialogues are quite the foreshadowing
>Eren is doing all of this for US
>Hange said that what Eren did put Historia in more danger
In my opinion, Mikasa doesn't count Historia. This doesn't mean she hates her of course, but she rather think of Eren being controlled than Eren having more reasons behind to act the way he acts.
Even if Eren doesn't hate Mikasa, there were some truths behind, Mikasa just liked he own version of Eren, Mikasa would accept Eren sacrificing Historia as long as her friends (AJCS) were safe.
Like, not EH or anything, but Mikasa killed EM long time ago. She rather think she is the center of everything instead of accepting Eren has his own life

Sincerely that's the best outcome for her.

??

I don't bring it too much to not initiate another EH vs EM but Mikasa looked annoyed when Eren defended Historia. For her being interrupted or Eren just fighting for a different girl was annoying to her.
I liked her less after that.

Isayama already killed it years ago, only for Eren himself to dig out its corpse and further desecrate it last December.

Attached: 1544246879507.png (769x556, 491K)

He probably means that we never saw her with that hair again.

He destroyed his hair and he officially became Mankasa.

Isayama doesn't still tell about a relation between 2 people, Eren and Hisu at all.
WHY?

It was an accident. Historia couldn't resist her black coated whiteknight

Attached: DQWGW3SWAAICrtG.jpg (1000x1412, 332K)

Jean wants to fuck his mom?

Attached: SataniaLick.jpg (480x634, 33K)

Yes, he saw a mom on Hange and he screamed when she got hurt. He is a mama boy

The pattern by which love materializes after aversion to Japanese animation and game is many.

>she will be free once she gets over Eren
I honestly think this is Mikasa's endgame. Not hating him or anything she simply moves on and if he dies she will remember him as her family.

>She rather think she is the center of everything instead of accepting Eren has his own life
This might be true. It's a bit creepy desu.

Attached: 31.jpg (1066x1600, 379K)

I swear to god if the pregnancy was an accident I will

Jean will marry Mikasa and become the shogun of Hizuru.

I think it's interesting that the flashback she chose to focus on to prove Eren's good will and care for his friends featured him expressing his feelings towards AMJSC only. It does later beg the question of whether Historia was actually included when Mikasa claimed in chapter 112 that Eren thought and cared about "us" more than anyone else. I used to think she was by default, without Mikasa necessarily understanding herself just how much Historia as an individual mattered to Eren (because the Reiss cave stuff which was pivotal to their growth as characters as well as their friendship was a moment shared by them only, and the only other people who witnessed it -Rod and Kenny- are long dead). But I'm not so sure anymore, and the cruel lack of reaction from AMJC regarding anything related to Historia is also puzzling.

Based. Floch has always been absolutely right about everything. If you disagree with him Isayama thinks you're WRONG.

Attached: floch.png (350x350, 85K)

Not him but Mikasa looked a bit worried for Historia to me. Of course, I said this from what I remember of that scene. Maybe I should check it out later

We can't deny that Mikasa cared for Historia at some point like the rest of the clicke. But at the end Eren was the only one willing to go more further to save her.

I don't think it's very smart or productive to rely on tropes established and followed by other works of fiction rather than the actual contents of the manga to predict its direction.

It's better to look at "The Eternal Champion" by Michael Moorcock to predict the manga's direction.

She seemed concerned to me when Historia accepted the plan, but a little confused when Eren suddenly stood up and started sperging. Her last expression doesn't really give out anything imo (in comparison to Hange's for example who'd been carefully observing Eren from the start and most likely expected some kind of outburst).

I think deep inside, even if terrible, for their group it would be better just for Historia to do her job so they can have fun with the world. Terrible, but human, because AM letting the world enter would mean a big risk mostly for Historia and her heirs and she would need to live hidden. Some may even suspect "Historia stole Eren from us".

i don't think it's so much her having a self centered view but more that her idea of eren and of his life is still stuck way back in the past. her image of them hasn't evolved since they were kids.

Does he watch the movies, subbed or dubbed?

Attached: Think.png (451x619, 467K)

You guys think Hange and Manlet will end up at Historia's place for real this time? Nile that retard was nothing more then a waste of pages.

Probably.

I know the detective meme triggers some people but Hange
>was the one who suspected Eren since chapter 89
>Was observing Eren's reactions with Historia
>We saw her inner thoughts regarding of the terrible fate for Historia
I was expecting Hange and Historia talk since then

Yeah, I think it's something like that. Even back then Mikasa already viewed Eren through rose-tinted glasses because he gave her a place to belong and the ackerbond most likely didn't help. But she's had to face the reality of his actions ever since they came back to Paradis: Jean pointing out that he willingly put his friends' lives at risk in Liberio; her convo with Louise which brought back memories of the "uglier", more destructive side of Eren that she always occulted; Zackley's assassination which almost killed her and Armin and which was carried out by recruits acting on Eren's behalf + Eren breaking out, all leading to the infamous EMA convo in chapter 112 which started with Mikasa trying to rationalize Eren's radical actions by saying he was controlled.
I'm really hopeful her development will be satisfying in the end and she'll manage to free herself from this toxic relationship and walk her own path.

>and the cruel lack of reaction from AMJC regarding anything related to Historia is also puzzling.
It's really bizarre. At least Jean had some sort of reaction to it this chapter, but it was more incredulity at how stupid ZY's plan is. You'd think we'd get Armin theorizing about it, or one of them questioning why she got pregnant early, or just anything about how terrible her fate appears to be. They were all friends with her, after all.

Probably not. Manlet needs serious medical treatment, which they won't get on a farm. The river will lead to the city and they will probably meet up with Pixis. There also seemed to be no river close to the farm either and they probably get water from a well.

I don't think Pixis is too available right now

In my opinion they decided to stay delusional, but there were clues all over the place: Eren hiding Historia's blood secret that would benefit the rest of the group, the suspicious timming of the pregnancy, Eren risking everyone just to bring Zeke, the second person with royal blood, Eren desperate to use Zeke...
It seems more like they decided to ignore it.

I don't think Isayama sent them to the river just to return to the same place, and it's hard to see Pixis right now.
Manlet will probably break when he hears Zeke lived, he will be cured and then we get the farm. They should have some help there because Historia is pregnant, also they are fugitives right now.

This desu

I guess. I can't help but wonder if Isayama is just purposefully avoiding AMJC talking about it to keep up the "mystery" surrounding the pregnancy. Wouldn't they be a little relieved if they worked out that Eren was trying to avoid her sacrifice? It may be selfish, but It sounds a lot better than Eren stabbing everyone in the back in order to help his insane brother sterilize their race.

Maybe they don't want to upset Mikasa? Though them rather thinking Eren is a terrorist who suddenly loves his brother instead of (IF happened) thinking Eren had deeper feelings for Historia is kind of hilarious.

I think Eren has already upset Mikasa enough. At this point I think she could put her jealousy aside and just be relieved that he hasn't completely lost his mind.

Pixis is being held hostage with the rest of the junta in Shiganshina. If Manlet and Hange drift there which seems unlikely unless the river they jumped into flows straight into the district, they'll end up in the middle of a war zone, and pretty much have to face all the people they should actually be avoiding.
I think we shouldn't forget that the common folk are 100% backing Eren and his hoes, so they probably aren't that safe in populated areas either if they're recognized. There's also the possibility that Manlet won't survive his injuries and was saved so that he'd get proper closure and give Hange the clues she needs to start uncovering shit on her own.

What the absolute goddamn fuck is wrong with you people? We could spend all day long talking about the puffyness of Annie's cunny, we could go full blown academical on this cunny, we could hypothesize about it's hardness and friction, about the distance from the surface of the vulva to the ovaries the P U F F Y N E S S , we could talk about it's contribution to the arts and human society in general. But nooooo, you have to go and spergout about your meaningless EH ships that barely have any relevance to the plot OR Annie's cunny.
You people simply disgust me and i hope Annie has mercy on your craven souls.

Attached: Best Girl panties.jpg (1250x1754, 398K)

Let's talk about her nose instead

Attached: AnnieNose.png (378x378, 143K)

I am always welcome to compromise
Best nose!

Attached: Perfect girl, perfect nose.png (228x262, 56K)

Anyone else think the Cart Titan wasn't originally meant to be one of the Nine titans? It always struck me as just a regular mindless titan that the Beast bossed around and made to carry shit around on it's back like a mule.

Attached: cartman.png (996x599, 780K)

I cant believe theres still close to 2 WEEKS before the new season starts! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I always thought it was a dumb titan but with its own conscious and high intelligence

What's your problem? No one was shitposting about EH and why would you care so much?

time for a

P I E C K R U N D O W N

I don't know, apparently you are shipping them just for saying the obvious so they kind of want you to shut up. He may be the EAfag

I also thought it was a mindless who acquired intellect/was trained to speak and perform complex tasks. I believed that because of the JAr talk in the forest of bigass trees back in the FT arc where titans' ability to learn was mentioned after one of them managed to climb all the way to where they were.

Attached: 0027-009.jpg (1066x1600, 557K)

Jean is pretty based. It's a shame how little of the spotlight he gets.

Isayama should have fused Jean and Armin.

Talking about Historia is EH shitposting

But Armin is best girl (male), you can't have Eren arguing and getting into fights with best girl (male).

>Jeanmin having a crush on Mikasa for as long as she's had a crush on Eren
>Jeanmin having a rivalry with Eren because of that
>At the end of the day Jeanmin and Eren are best friends and Eren would do anything to save him
That would actually make the trio's dynamic way more interesting.

>horse face + pig nose

Isn't Jean split off from Armin?

>the Tyburs bow to Piku
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>controls Marley with an iron nose
>owns castles and banks all around the world
>direct descendant of Ymir Fritz
>will bankroll the first cities on the pAtHs (Piivii will be the first city)
>in the process of terraforming Annie's nose as her personal pocket dimension
>own every titan science research facility on the world
>first designer babies will be Piky babies
>both of her nostrils said to have over 400+ IQ
>ancient Eldian scriptures tell of a cutie who will descend upon the earth and bring an era of enlightment and unprecedented technological progress with her
>They own nanotitan R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Pikunanotitans inside your right now
>Every child has the mark of the nose implanted in them at birth
>Piku is in regular communication with Ymir and the devil of all earth, forwarding their word to the wallists
>Discovered the source of all organic matter
>Learned fluent hizuran in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves to her, there is no gold in fort slava, only in PiiFii
>She is 20something years old, from the space-time reference point of the bast human
>In reality she is a timeless being that exists in all points of time and space from the bing bang to the end of the universe
>She has been able to access the paths since birth and has spoken about what she saw while she was newborn
>Piku will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and rabu.

The more I think about the more I'm mad that this isn't the case. They're both built up to be the next leader. It would literally just make the story better and hardly anything would be lost.

That's what I read once, yeah
Because Isayama doesn't develop the characters he has, he just create another or a atleast that is what I feel. It would easier for Jean and Armin to be one character and fuse Nicolo/Boyega/Connie (or atleast their plots). Isayama has too many characters for the story he wants to tell.

I don't think I'd be able to stomach a love triangle.

I don't think manlet's closure = death, it is possible he will get the same treatment as Mikasa. Isayama seems to see the ackerbond like a cancer for them
For Hange to learn about Zeke's plan it was easier to just use Floch and his group to find Zeke, and leave Hange in Shiganshina where she would learn about the euthanasia plan thanks to Yelena telling everything

I think manlet will have a different development with Hange and they will learn more about the Ackermans and probably the possibility of ending up at Historia's farm.

He humiliated himself just fine by simply existing.

>he won't make a high school spinoff
FUCK
U
C
K

Attached: 1546432384610.png (633x758, 45K)

*ahem*
EHfags killed the hype.

In other words: you are still seething because your ship is dead.

Seeing how bad the quality of your posts are it may have been a good thing for people like you to leave these threads.

He does have too many characters. Armin having to tell Mikasa that Eren died to save him in Trost , or Eren desperately trying to save Armin's life in RtS and other scenes like that would be more interesting if Armin had more of Jean's qualities and a Jean-esque rivalry with Eren.

>baby daddy reveal

Attached: 9.jpg (393x629, 151K)

>Hanjo: THE FATHER IS---
>Jean: OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THE FATHER WAS EREN

STOP LYING, EH IS THE MOST POPULAR SHIP

This.

>armong knowing who the father is

I don't think anyone ever unironically said that.

Armong knows everything.

Bertolt died a virgin

Attached: BertoltSad.png (621x733, 537K)

Unironically anti-EHfags are even more annoying and obvious shipperfags.

The rest don't care and can see Eren being the father but the fujoroasties and lgbtfags want their safe space here so don't talk to much about it or you will hurt their feelings

They got this.

Attached: 1555235419875.jpg (600x493, 70K)

>Flying stones destroy everything
>As expected of pieck, exactly right

Attached: 1552676854174.png (1020x1149, 628K)

They are both annoying.

Zeke turned into a nigga

Attached: ZekeGlasses.png (225x350, 94K)

>playing neutral now
Nah, we were having good posts till ultrasensitive burgers woke up.

I don't mind Piifags, EHfags, Anniefags, etc. Maybe because I don't ship. SnK threads arw the only threads were you take everything to personal levels

are*

EHfags are cancer.

The most annoying bunch are definitely those who start screeching even when there's nothing to complain about.

Mikasa is Eren's love interest
Annie is Armin's love interest
Hanji is Levi's love interest
Historia is Ymir's love interest
Pieck is Porko's love interest
;))))

FUCK OFF ISAYAMA

Based zeke bringing friendship to the warriors

Ymir is dead

Attached: NYNDance.gif (82x128, 68K)

This, they are in autistic mode
Maybe they get triggered if Eren and Historia names are in the same post because what I was reading were people just being neutral or how it would affect Mikasa more than anything
Funny how her spam is allowed and she is never banned because of offtopic, I really believe this ErwLmod must be a thing because her posts are never deleted when all she does is metafagging

Whoa everything is wrong how you manage to do this?

Pii!

Attached: pii cheer.jpg (152x172, 16K)

ARE YOU A NEWFAG?

Eren loves Historia and Historia loves Eren

YMIR LIVES IN DEATH!
PEACE THROUGH POWER!

Attached: Grisha.png (393x393, 335K)

>Historia is Ymir's love interest
Only correct one

Nii!

Attached: BEST GIRL A CUTE!.jpg (600x790, 411K)

Attached: bruuuuuuuuu.jpg (1013x730, 452K)

So, Floch is right?

"Floch is always right" - Isayama

Does the pope shit in the woods?

This is my biggest fear. Please Isayama, let Hange have this moment.

Reiner will free Annie, and Annie will eat all the remaining Titans to beat both God and the Devil.

As expected of the best girl!

Attached: Best Girl is ready to kick ass and take names.png (1280x720, 845K)

I just want them to be okay

Attached: 1554734084916.png (1080x1098, 1.73M)

You say that like they’re not having cavesex the moment they found shelter

RIP Mike

Endgame.

Attached: D4CS8XFUYAEaVJf.png (800x800, 1.26M)

>20 EH(Eren×Historia)
EHBROS??

>they ruined this scene
ISAYAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 0075-032.jpg (1066x1600, 424K)

Nips are blind

Nice, jean cut his hair

Come to think of it, while Reiner being close to Erwin while they are staring eachother is K I N O, it seems that Reiner's titan is just a 4 meter one standing 2 meters away from Erwin, thus it would explain why they may need to fix the distances and proportions.

Anschluss.
The two empires will combine to overcome the greater threat - the soviet communist threat.

We must cease the means of Titan production!

Yeah, hopefully they make reiner bigger

What he said in chapter 90 is the truth.

If Eren is the father and Hange and Manlet really end up at the farm, I can see a double reveal desu.

In any case, the last page will be Historia saying "yes, the father is..."
>to be continued

>Does the inheritance ritual butt-naked

Attached: 115.jpg (2037x3056, 1.37M)

Best sex chapter

He doesn't want titan-goop on his clothes.

It's obvious that Isayama has been breadcrumbing EM since day one and we'll see the ship sail completely soon. Mikasa is going to confess and join the yaegerchads next chapter

This. Armong a shit.

This, but ZM instead of EM.

Attached: zm2.jpg (1280x984, 119K)

Based

Attached: 69992074_p0.jpg (1024x1280, 1.79M)

Why is Zeke such a whore, Yea Forums? I thought he hated sex?

Wasn't Annie 16 when she went into the crystal? And it doesn't seem like she's aged at all since while being in the crystal. Armin is now 19 and lusting over the body of a 16 year old. Armin is literally a pedo.

I like yaoi and LE is incredibly shitty. Way too inferior to RE

This

That's nice. Thank you for sharing

Attached: 37641560_p1.jpg (400x592, 116K)

How do you feel about Eren impregnating Historia and Eren's men almost killing manlet?

Based Chadyama

Terrorists and lovers

Attached: d8d4bfdf-a0b8-42f0-a97b-b9ae3829368e.jpg (1280x1781, 327K)

I can't see RE as a sexual pair at all although I like their relationship but I agree that LE is fucking terrible. I don't even know how the fujos sustain themselves given how non-existent the pandering is in the manga.

Same, I expected more EAr because skipping Ymir is the only faggotry I remember (not counting the pedo molesting Armin)

>How do you feel about Eren impregnating Historia
I feel nothing
>Eren's men almost killing manlet?
H-he didn't know. It was all Floch's idea! ;--;

Attached: 62780280_p9.png (462x379, 41K)

How and when exactly did Porco get the Jaw Titan from Ymir? Ymir's death is literally a black hole in my memory.

Attached: 0093-026.jpg (1084x1600, 390K)

Aren't we all?
Her body may be 16 but she is technically 20
And that's the best part

Attached: Best Girl best body.png (444x1087, 1.03M)

this just shows that arming was right, Mikasa never understood Eren

>I don't even know how the fujos sustain themselves
It really doesn't take much

Attached: intenselook.png (500x210, 157K)

Thanks for the spoon feed user.

I see nothing weird?

cute and canon

Attached: 1554717325904.jpg (672x1200, 225K)

>larrycornflakies
Cringe.

LEfags really weird me out when manlet always acts like a big bro to them. His seiyuu seems to dislike them too after being harassed, he ships manlet with Petra

You need to have yaoi googles on

Attached: intrigue.gif (440x248, 2.43M)

I can see RE or EAr but not LE, sorry. Also they improve as characters when they are not together

I still can't believe he was harrassed for being married

You mean the pedoglasses. Lose weight

Attached: 05.jpg (425x421, 43K)

That's fine, it's all about ones taste. Nothing wrong with RE but EAr is boring to me

Attached: 206e059cbd9b8b06719dd4af0e7bc988.jpg (787x1000, 144K)

>when manlet always acts like a big bro to them
More like dad, with Hange as the mom.

Even if Eren isn't the father there's no way that this panel isn't Eren holding Historia's baby.

Attached: di1xdaw9o3z11.png (418x576, 173K)

That is UNCLE ZEKE

Eldians break free from their curse is clearly the endgame of the story and the baby is there to symbolize that.

Based Isayama stating the obvious

Attached: f86550df45754fe6a49251998c9b13f5_18.jpg (800x450, 28K)

I see nothing gay here. It's pretty much like when LEfujos creamed themselves over Manlet handing Eren a handkerchief cause he was bleeding once.

based and redpilled

Attached: 16345.png (627x885, 368K)

And he was doing that because last time he saw Kenny as a kid Kenny left him behind with his nose bleeding. Also he said "Eren is in that phase", so he is kind of more like the uncle/father/big brother figure to anyone sane

Mikasa is for the Hizuru prince, his name is Shinzo, do not think wrong the name is just coincidence.

Attached: Happy Abe.jpg (800x554, 42K)

That scene was so cute
It's not about them being gay. It's about the two characters interacting and then headcanon does the rest

Attached: tlc.png (980x554, 804K)

has anyone else made him smile like this?

Attached: 1554563732356.png (833x883, 1.38M)

I saw that more like two parents and a son to be honest

Me in my dreams

There are at least 4 or 5 CURRENT male characters that could be in that panel (zeke, grisha, jean, falco), and there's also the possibility of it only being some random Eldian.

Farmer also has hair similar to that

Why not Eren?

Grisha and his Yeagerspawns are manwhores.

Is this accurate?

Attached: 52607745_598816870530932_5289697961215396050_n.jpg (480x480, 52K)

Armong most likely. Also in the bottom right panel even Mankasa smiled again at Historia. I think Mankasa has only smiled for Eren once and mainly for Historia

Shhhhh...

Attached: pii slee.png (800x800, 116K)

OBLIGATORY

>even Mankasa smiled again at Historia
That was not the point

I can see Manlet doing that for anyone but because I ship it, it's extra special

Attached: 9122018.jpg (540x488, 90K)

My point was him smiling there isn't special

WAKE UP MOTHERFUCKER

Attached: 365649d47921535338f90f2735895680.gif (268x240, 370K)

Shouldn't Boyega be unpredictable for now?

Unironically manlet and hange are kind like the SL parents and failing terribly at it. This is why it always felt wrong to ship them with the 104th at least for me of course

I like how you leave out Eren but somehow add Jean of all people and Zeke whose hair is wavy.

Yelenigger and the nigger should be crushed by a rock, we need more deaths, who cares about Grior? Pii will live

Attached: Pii.png (447x407, 213K)

I guess yeah, you can trust ackerslave more than yourself.

>I can see Manlet doing that for anyone
In fact he did it for Jean and he even had more moments with Mikasa. So I still cant find any sense or see any special

Attached: pii dictate.png (500x593, 285K)

The only 3 guys who can be are zeke grisha and eren by their hair and plot relevancy, the rest is unlikely

Not him but I think it kindof is when it appears there's only been person who's been able to get smiles out of him after RtS.

WHERE IS

With the way you phrase that, it seems like you're saying I should ship Manlet with anybody because they have interactions. But that's not the case, I like his interactions with Eren which is why I ship it

Attached: cherryblossoms.gif (520x540, 2.94M)

I don't see how Zeke fits by the hair nor why he of all people would be holding someone's kid telling them they're free when he's been set up as the freedom antithesis of this final arc, but I do agree that there aren't that many valid options to begin with.

Annie?

Attached: Best Girl a qt.jpg (490x744, 103K)

The child has different eyebrows and eyelashes on each side. What does it mean anons?

Attached: 1549421474003.jpg (1152x2048, 328K)

i know but I was saying that, that it was nothing special and and it contradicts the canon.

They barely interact in the manga too but fujos gonna fujo so don't think too hard about it even though that one is a little creepy.

means it will change later

Eyebrows are the same, problem is the eyelashes which are missing on the left eye. Fucking Isayama.

GODKE!

>Floch is the readers POV
Cuks btfo

new thread when?

Both are shit.

>Zeke's hair
Stop using it as argument in a drawing where we can see things right, thats why nobody gives you replies when you say that, its stupid

Oh, I see what you mean now. It's only special because I give it more meaning by reading more into it. I take my shipping googles off and it's nothing special

Attached: 51837600_p14.jpg (971x807, 167K)

RE is not pedo and is based

Zeke's hair is wavy, whether you like it or not: you said it fits the man's on the panel which I don't think it's true. No need to go mental over it.

Well in that case Mikasa smiling is special as well, considering she was just in prison and didn't eat anything out of depression after hearing about Eren and Armong dying from coordinate cancer

Not for Hange for sure

>So, since I like telling lies
Kek

>21 LJ(Levi×Jean)
What

Hanji also didn't care Eren smiled right after the prison. The only thing she found suspicious in that chapter was Eren talking to himself. Since then she has been observing him.

jewishhistoriareiss.tumblr.com/

Because Historia’s last name is Reiss which is of Jewish origin Historia is canonically Jewish! She is not “ARYAN” like Yea Forums makes her out to be.

HISTORIA IS JEWISH And she’d definitely punch the neo nazis on Yea Forums with the help of her gf Ymir. Oh and just because Ymir’s dead doesn’t mean it erases the very fact she is attracted to girls whether that makes her a lesbian or Bisexual. SHE’S NOT STRAIGHT!

Oh newsflash Yea Forums People with blonde hair and blue eyes aren’t automatically Aryan. For one non white people can have these features. Jewish people can have them too but because y’all are so blind and ignorant it wouldn’t matter to you anyways.

Historia is a beautiful Jewish Lesbian and there’s nothing you can do about it!

SHE’S NOT YOUR ARYAN WAIFU!

Annie best jew
Hisu worst jew

Attached: Best Girl makes my heart go doki-doki.jpg (533x600, 43K)

But she was looking at Eren smiling at Historia

Mikasa will kill Eren and become Helos.

Attached: Helos.png (400x400, 249K)

Sayonara thread.

Attached: 2f0.gif (350x200, 938K)

There wasn't anything particularly alarming in Eren's attitude at that moment so Hange giving him the side-eye there really felt weird. But it does make some sense when you consider her words before the beginning of the flashback "I was convinced/I knew... that you would never sacrifice Historia" and the possibility that she'd already anticipated that the meeting could be bad news for Historia. Given the shit he'd already pulled in the past about concealing vital information for her, she had some reason to be wary of his reaction.

Attached: 1530986303130.jpg (679x600, 299K)

True, but I think she felt Eren had some feelings for Historia

>is based
fujo ships = pure shit

I don't know if that's the exact conclusion she came to after years of keeping an eye on him but she at the very least figured out that he cared an awful lot about her, otherwise she wouldn't have chosen the Historia angle to try and establish dialogue in hopes of getting answers out of him.

Reiss is a surname of Old German origin, and was most commonly used by Ashkenazic Jewish people as a metonymic occupational name for a dealer in rice (Yiddish רײַז), or as an ornamental name from the Old High German word Reis 'twig,' 'branch.'
>stolen german name
is there anything jews wont sully?