Kills millions of people, ends up being the village mascot

Kills millions of people, ends up being the village mascot.

How did he get away with it?

Attached: 5E548FA2-4EA0-4EFB-B596-7BB3B0F6DF5C.png (1891x1080, 733K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JeYIlET3szA
files.catbox.moe/synh7g.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

friendship

he fucks the hokage

>Implying Konoha's population is anywhere near a million.
>Ignoring the fact he was mind controlled
>Everyone knows it was the Uchiha's fault in the end so he's a victim

Didnt he try to murder Nurutu several times though

If Naruto dies, so does he so it wouldn't be in his best interest to do that user.

Stop spamming your shitty threads everyday, you iPhone using Narutard

I miss when he was a character.

Orochimaru killed hundreds of people, preformed horrible nazi like experiments and killed the hokage but he gets to run a lab and his son is on the hokage's son's team.

No. He dies if Naruto dies. He did try to take over his body though.

Weren't the Bijuus like some immortal forces of nature and pure chakra? If Naruto dies Kurama would be reincarnated or whatever.

Rin had the 3 tales inside her while she died(?) and it reappeared.

During the early parts of Naruto, before the story was scripted and perhaps even before the idea of a group of tailed beasts, it was if Naruto died, Kurama died. Once part 2 started and jinchuriki were introduced this was changed to the tailed beast will reincarnate (lest a plot hole arise from the idea that no jinchuriki has ever died). Of course this just introduced new plot holes throughout part 1 like why does Kurama help at all...

He doesn't seem too concerned about Naruto even in part 1.

Attached: naruto-1566142[1].jpg (664x1100, 125K)

They always talked about how powerful they were but never really outlined any malicious action on the part of the tailed beasts. They made them out to be devils early on but later once they got fleshed out they just seem to be powerful creatures abused by the villages

Shukaku was pretty darn malicious. He haunted Gaara's dreams to the point where he couldn't sleep and helped drive him insane.

>Treat your walking nuke like shit
Why are ninja so retarded?

the shounen way

True he was a dick, but didn’t they say he was just a malicious trickster? And I still don’t think he killed anyone

He said sorry and everything was ok.

the same as orochimaru ,sasuke and a lot more did

That translation is so shit, the official wording is more like "After all if you die, I die...".

Yeah he's a Tanuki, which is a trickster. Gaara was nuts because of the combination of not being able to sleep, the entire village hating him, and his father and uncle trying to kill him. Shukaku wasn't helpful, but he wasn't out to get anyone either.

>he fucked Kakashi
I thought it was a kid show. That scene wruined my childhood for so long

Attached: 1555238559940.png (245x152, 13K)

Oro committed thousands of crimes against nature and humanity, not to mention he literally invaded Konoha and killed the Hokage.

How easily he was forgiven because he helped in the final fight and "had a change of heart" is almost comedy material.

I know, I agree that in part 1 it was "if Naruto dies, Kurama dies", but he still didn't seem that concerned with Naruto so you could say he just helped on a whim. There were even times when he didn't help. For the most part I think he was just trying to get out.

He was, that's why the Tailed Beast forms benefited him to the point where he almost broke free.

No one "forgave" him. Theres just a point where you have to realise "oh fug" because there is absolutely no way to contain this monstrosity and at least at this point he is sort of on your side.

>Kills millions of people
Like 20. Where you getting a million from?

Did he say Sorry?
It worked for Sasuke

It's almost like he got a big job making manga before he'd actually thought of an ending or anything.

Hashirama was a fucking monster when you think about it.
He and his wife purposely captured the Tailed Beasts just so he could give them out as peace offerings to the other villages, who then all used them and Jinchūrikis as weapons of war.
He's responsible for the most powerful weapons of mass destruction being fielded by the ninja villages and all the deaths they caused.

Honestly this is completely true. It wouldn’t have been as bad on his part if they were like rampaging monsters I think they were originally intended to be. But Kishimoto wanted them to have personalities and be part of the gang. So what actually happened was the enslavement of sentient regenerating nuclear bombs who were then stuffed into the bodies of whatever poor sap got stuck with it. I think the only deaths caused by a tailed beast are the would-be jinchurikis tbat couldn’t take the heat (which is due to the villages and not the beasts at that point)

>He haunted Gaara's dreams to the point where he couldn't slee
Wait I thought Gaara couldn't sleep because if he did Shukaku gets out?

Yes, he could sleep but Shukaku would take over. During the fight with Naruto he does sleep and Naruto has to wake him up.

TO SAVE BILLIONS

Because the weaker Naruto got the easier time he had to break free or take over his body.

>narutofag doesn't know how to greentext
sasuga

Right but is he a top or bot?

The fucker came back from a permanent stealing and a soul stealing, at this point it’s more cost effective to just let him do his gay shit somewhere else

Stop samefagging your shit thread, Narutard

You’re outnumbered fat boy

Why does that need a greentext?

Newfags think everything needs greentext

Says the newfag Narutard from reddit

>>>/reddit/ is that way, Narutards

Orochimaru is also a good guy now, fuck Kishimoto.

Did you watch the show?

He was enslaved and wanted to escape

youtube.com/watch?v=JeYIlET3szA

Because the blessed child tree of the moon is a Mary Sue.
Yes, he is a Mary Sue not a Gary Stu.

It was quite possibly one of the stupidest decisions in Naruto (which is really saying something).

Kinda funny right? People get angry when Naruto called Obito the coolest guy who had saved his life twice in the same arc but completely Ok with Bijuu that had murdered millions of people in the past.

Kishi wanted to push the loneliness narrative but didn't think it all the way through. I can understand the villagers being afraid of him, but there was literally no reason for the village higher-ups to treat him so poorly, considering that they'd be fucked if he went rogue or became emotionally distressed enough for Kurama to take control.
Come to think of it, how did the entire village even know Naruto was the Jinchuuriki? Only Minato, Kushina, Hiruzen, and two other shinobi actually witnessed the sealing.

Surprisingly saving the world helps erase a lot of ill will

>Kohona administration left a small kid live by himself inside a small flat
>Doesn't get enough allowance to buy himself a bowl of ramen
>So poor has to drink spoiled milk
Like, what the actual fuck?

The belly monsters becoming chakra mechas was kinda weird.

>Kid is spitting image of his father
>Nobody knows who his father is

So, why does Sasuke, a major criminal, get pardoned at the end? Seems like the Hokage playing favorites.

>part of a formerly powerful and talented clan
>learns of his Uzumaki heritage from mom ghost
>son of one of the few Uzumakis to be in the village, who’s married to the 4th
>no one connects the dots

>Learns his father's signature move fairly easily
>Studies under father's teacher and father's student
>Perfect age range for the kid of a newly married couple

If you believe it

Yeah but when sasuke brought him back Orochimaru still couldn't use his arms to form jutsu so the soul sealing still worked. All sasuke would have to do is use the human path on orochimaru and orochimaru would be dead for good.

He's such a tsundere

Attached: kurama.jpg (564x831, 318K)

thinking too far lmao this is kishis bad writing. naruto wasn't meant to be compared with american suburban life. orphan kids in third world countries are left to their own devices as well. mostly they would form gangs and survive off of scraps.

uzumakis aren't well know in konoha. their village got destroyed along with their survivors being scattered. only the higher ups know their familial connections with the senjus. there aren't even any sanji left to make that connection. did u read the manga or just fucking misremembering shit.

They were known well enough to have a regular Uzumaki sent there for relations. They were known well enough to have a war for control of their Jutsu. Also the village has books. It’s not like the clan was a secret kept in a cave. It has nothing to do with their connection to senjus dipshit. There’s no reason that absolutely no one knows what the Uzumaki clan is (and no reason young naruto didn’t look it up).

Who cares. Here, get a cute teenager Itachi!

Attached: m5V7FXsaNb4.jpg (760x1200, 261K)

Why doesn’t naruto have any girly twink bois?

the uzumaki arranged marriage thing was a well kept secret. uzumakis are the only clan resilient enough to store any jinchurikis in them without any serious side effects. other villages had trouble with this, they tried to kidnap kushina just cuz of this reason. all the fucking information, such as forbidden jutsu. information on kekkai genkai were all stored in the 3rds office. unless found through experimentation or u are a literal old person information in konoha is very hard to get. kakashi had to break into 3rds office to find out what the fuck wood style was. if you are a clan like the uchiha, naara or the hyuga u wont have any info from the past. as these clans kept their clan secrets to themselves. in the ninja world info like these are extremely valuable.

without a framework of a clan or a family info gets lost. heck this happens in the real world, like when immigrants lose their language and their heritage after 1or 2 generations, they get absorbed into the main culture.

Again, this isn’t about the specific abilities of the Uzumaki it’s about their existence. The Uchiha, Hyuga clans and the like weren’t complete mysteries to the other villages. Just as the Uzumaki clan shouldn’t have been complete mysteries to the villagers of the leaf.

correct me if I have wrong. people I think know about the uzumakis in the series.
tsunade jiraya orochi karin
obito madara and his peers (hasirama and tobirama)
sarutobi /village elders
nagato
his parents.

vs rest of the naruto cast and the village people. never in the series did anyone comment on naruto on his lineage. in a series where he desperately looked for any hints on his lineage no one said shit to him. and no it is not cause of 3rds decree, it is because only a few people knew of it. if a ninja like kakashi didn't know then I dont think any of the other jounins knew

> only a few people knew of it
Which is odd since at by the time naruto becomes a genin at most 30 years have passed since the uzumaki clan got destroyed but they literally have the uzumaki clan logo on the back of every shinobi uniform.

It's just bad writing just like how the entire ninja village system was only around for 50 years by the time naruto was born and in that time the senju just decided to stop having children and die out.

Maybe those are the only ones specifically mentioned to have known of the Uzumakis. But realistically there’s no way a clan like that faded into oblivion and out of history books in such a short time especially considering their uniforms. Like other anons said it’s just a combination of poor writing and foresight by Kishi

a symbol of a bygone era. without looking at Google tell me what the original swatstika meant and which people used to use them. there are many symbols in the modern era which we only a know a surface level about , and that is WITH the internet.

agree it is bad writing, the scope of the show got ridiculous midway through shippuden. it was entertaining at least. I find as engaging as mythologies from other religions.

Its literally a talking chakra nuke.

Bad example, the swastika has probably been around for hundredths of years and it isn't part of any uniform that I see every single day in the same way a civilian/ aspiring shinobi would see other ninja walking around with the uzumaki clan logo on their uniform everyday.

he only fucks doggy style

Kurama lent his chakra to Naruto in the beginning so the boy would be reliant on it for power, and eventually weaken and open the seal further to ask for more and more power. Once the seal was opened enough Kurama could get Naruto to open it completely and he'd be free. That moment nearly happened in the Pain arc after Hinata was stabbed, Naruto went 8-tails and nearly completely opened the seal before Minato manifested and reconstructed it one last time. Kurama was playing a long game.

He just didn't anticipate he'd fall in love along the way

ok I concede some would know the word 'uzumaki' and some maybe even knew of a clan that existed a long time ago. but would they know of their inherent genetic traits of having strong chakra. their ability to restraint chakra spirts if trained, fuck no.

If u are an immigrant to another land, especially from a previously unheard place, the chances of someone correctly identifying ur culture is close to zero. because it is human nature, and we like to keep to ourselves most of the time. depending on a stranger to remember the nuances of a culture from long ago is impossible lmao, unless u happened to be an academic looking for some insight.
ex orochimaru

Does someone remember when exactly kurama threatens Kakashi in the Manga?
It was a friendly banter and nothing serious.

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't Kurama like
>Just fucking leave me alone
and everyone was like
>nah

Ask Kushina's grandma

Attached: 1430011382177.png (1123x780, 312K)

files.catbox.moe/synh7g.mp4

Attached: Naruto_Kurama_Fox_Rabbit_Kisune_Tails_Stare_Grin.jpg (676x380, 26K)

But the guy that mind controlled the fox also got away with everything

Attached: naruto-5082873.jpg (788x1150, 209K)

Look, in Naruto, you can be redeemed no matter your history. Unless if you are Madara. He literally appeared as a villain and died a villain.

Madara got a huge ass statue, died making peace with his husbando and ninja god even excused his actions by saying that they were motivated by love.

Attached: 693-11.png (898x1300, 169K)

I get it’s a shounen but can literally no one in that show be an outright bad guy? I mean Jesus Christ even kaguya, who tried to basically farm the populace, gets a “but it was out of love and protection” card

>they were motivated by love.
The best love story ever told

Attached: 7177560497b752009a87a4629a6910e8.jpg (564x556, 46K)

Madara was going to mold a whole new world.
No matter of the outcome with Hashirama, Madara had a dream, and he would die with that dream.

>but can literally no one in that show be an outright bad guy?
It's almost as if evil is formed from corrupted virtues and upbringing instead of nature.

You have a good point but Corrupted virtues can lead to blatantly evil behavior. Take Orochimaru for example, he just wanted immortality and power. While he’s allowed to live he’s still an evil person at heart. My issue isn’t that bad guys are forgiven and turn into good guys, it’s that almost every single one of the bad guys becomes a good guy

Just look at this Romeo and Juliette rip off

>Wife
Wasn’t it Madara who helped?

Sasuke only killed a couple of Samurai from an irrelevant country and attempted to murder a few other people. That hardly puts him on the level of orochimaru.