Domestic na kanojo

So now that we are approaching the end soon, how do you think this shitshow going to wrap up?

Attached: 1551391800889.png (1846x243, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did the new chapter (after Hina in a helmet one) come out already? I hope they'll fight the gangsters like in one of them action movies.

yeah it's up.

Anime-only faglords will be absolutely seething when they hear that Rui gets annihilated.

What the fuck is your problem with Rui

Now that Natsuo can have a clean start with Hina, I hope to see a well done happy ending

Rui a shit
Hina a best

>t.freeza

Attached: 1553860377071.png (492x476, 249K)

Is this where TeamHina rolls TeamRui again and they run off to Reddit to circle jerk?

PS, latest chapter: Natsuo moves on from Rui. GG.

Hi user, I think you might want to check out this server.

discord.
gg/bBaZXcp

-kol

what is this? I'm wary of discord

Discord is run by communist trannies, no joke

dodged a bullet then, thank god

Just read it. Kind of disappointed that the mafia storyline is already over. But at least we got a good ol' metal pipe to the dick moment.

I was hoping the manga would end on mafia thriller. Final confrontation between Natsuo and the boss and overtaking the yakuza, leaving the romance unresolved and everyone blueballed as all hell. It would have been great.

NOOOOOOOO BROS WTF FIRST GIRL WAS SUPPOSED TK WIN THEY EVEN HAD SEX AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA Didn't Naruto and 3gatsu teach you bitches to never bet against a girl named Hina?

Ruitards will never learn

Attached: 1553859363979.png (877x1242, 1.44M)

But Hina was first in his heart

>>>/voat/
>>>/infinitychan/

Why are people named Hina born winners? What's the magic in the name?

You only got one right

Attached: 6249C577-96C4-4ABB-AC7A-595DB00E63E0.jpg (1242x2208, 1.34M)

based

Is she about to get isekai'd into Dragon Ball
What the fuck

That's exactly what's happening. Freeza BTFO's Rui. It's canon. All thot's get isekai'd into shonens as punishment.

Attached: 1541643319873 (1).jpg (680x536, 64K)

Owari da, thots
But for real, why do people hate Rui?

She's kind for a terrible person. She is very hot though.

text spoiler 227
第227話 マンハッタンで昼食を

英会話教室で働いてるアルが一週間の短期留学プランの引率のためにNYまで来てルイと再会
ナツオの代わってルイに変な男がつかないように梶田を警戒し張り合う
だがナツオを別れたことを聞いてしまい、その話を梶田も聞いてしまう

次号の合併号は休載

>Rui + Al come to see her
>Now Chef knows that Rui is single
>Now Rui moves on from Natsuo....to...C

no chapter next week

The thot strikes again, you won't get away with this Rui

Attached: 1512682420433.png (813x604, 428K)

a closure for Rui feelings is necessary like with Natsuo the last chapter even if Rui is the big shit

There is only one form of closure for thots

Attached: 1554200264217.jpg (527x1024, 131K)

>Rui is constantly called a thot on here
>Momo is loved

Attached: DDB2C9E1-2759-4901-BC72-2070FF587302.jpg (606x608, 50K)

Momo always loved the guys she was with, even if she was quick to fall in love. It's the guys that left her. Although she's certainly impure, she lacks the selfishness of a true thot.

And Rui didn’t love Natsuo?
Momo doesn’t even know what love is compared to Rui, she just gets infatuated with shitty guys all the time, just like a true thot

Momo didn't make anyone's life worse by sleeping with some guys.
Rui fucked everything up for herself by sabotaging Natsuo and Hina's relationship and then abandoning him.

Rui didn’t fuck up Natsuo and Hina’s relationship, an impossible photograph did.
Rui also isn’t abandoning him, she realized that Natsuo isn’t destined to be with her, so she is doing the honorable thing and ending it. She even flew all the way home to do it face to face like a good person.
I’m a Hina-fag, but I recognize there is no good argument for calling Rui a thot or a bad person.

The latest chapter had a happy and optimistic ending tone. Probably he will turn it around soon. Honestly I don't care who wins, as long it's one of the sisters.

Attached: 1467574663370.png (186x208, 28K)

Lmao, how can ruifags ever recover? I'm so tired of their retarded fantasy already. The sooner their thot mounts chef cock the better. This will finally shut them up for good.

I agree she's not a thot. She's a selfish bitch.

Attached: IMG_1805.png (1242x2208, 2.09M)

Momo is still a thot.
Rui is a horrible person.
Hina a best

>going back to before they were even dating
>ignoring like 150 chapters of development while dating
Nah, Hina told Natsuo not to look for her anyways, which is not true to what she wants.
Rui’s honesty is admirable.
Natsuo should have been more honest with her here, through out their relationship, and especially before the breakup.
>doesn’t matter, wasn’t destined anyways
Dragging it on after realizing Natsuo was destined for someone else would have been the selfish move, which she could have easily done after they made up.

Natsuo a shit

There is still activity on that forum?
Last time I checked it was basically dead

See I still don't see it. I still think shes gonna end with Rui and nat. Mainly because it's the option of least fallout for her. Calling it.

user, she got worse after they dated. She turned into an overly jealous, inferior complex, woe-is-me my bf constantly cheating with any female behind my back that need assurances from natsuo for every few chapters.
If you call slow regression is development then sure.

user, majority of her readers hates the drunk rapist, nips and gaijins. Do you see if she cares? Hint: not one bit.

100% delusion with 0 logic backing it.
Cope.

Guys, it's fine. Rui has been dating this guy for a while now. Everything will work out with a happy ending.

Attached: It's Fate.png (422x687, 558K)

You're right. I am coping. Coping with the fact that Hina isn't going to win.

So it's netori not NTR?

Ruitards BTFO once again

Nice try falseflagger-kun. Get fucked.

Rui can start eating shit and Ruitards will call that development.

>least fallout
Not really. Most Ruitards have killed themselves. The latest official poll is proof.

Free Kengo
Rui fag zzz

Attached: KengoDisgust.jpg (588x733, 128K)

Based and Kajita pilled
Netori is when guy cheats on girl

Just being realistic and not getting my hopes up for something that is inevitably not going to happen.

You're not fooling anyone falseflagger-kun.

So all ruifags has hanged themself and only false flaggers remain now? Bummer. I'm gonna miss their retarded rui fantasy.

Most of them have killed themselves. The remaining have fucked off to reddit and discord.

How the fuck is it falseflagging to not get your hopes up on the losing girl?

You're one persistent little shit aren't you?

Being a Ruitard already suggests brain deficiencies.

Rui will stay with the chef in the US and marry him.
Natsuo and Hina try dating again but the past puts a strain on their relationship and will eventually drive Hina to suicide.
He'll then try to date Miyabi, or would, but she can't because he killed herself due to heartbreak.
Natsuo then dates the drug addict and they both kill themselves by OD-ing.
Rui and the chef guy gets shot by a nigger and die while crying and pathetic.
Tanabe-kun gets freed and lives a happy life, the end!

Just stating facts. I'm not getting my hopes up on the girl that will most likely lose. Ruis the easy option and less aggravation and abuse from fans.

You are going out of your way to prove your retardation. Nothing you say is based on fact.

So you legitimately think Hina is going to win then?

Well don't come crying when it turns out Rui will win. I find it hard to believe after all the time Nat and Rui were together Sasugas not gonna have them together. As much as it sucks.

"Winning" in the middle of the manga is the biggest loser flag. It's like this is your first romance manga.

Who doesn't think that now?

Retards like

>Well don't come crying when it turns out Rui will win.
kek

Even Miyabi is more likely to win than Rui.

People keep saying Rui is going to end with Kajita but I don't see now Sasuga can do their relationship in a satisfying way. A lot of the fanbase don't care or don't like him and I cant see Rui ending alone.

Argument from personal incredulity is a fallacy. Now get fucked, falseflagger-kun.

momo is more likely to win than Rui.

then again both sisters are trash Nat is better off with the crippling depression, I am.

I stopped reading this a while ago.did it really turn into trash ?

Genius

Attached: 10.png (570x532, 333K)

You seriously think shes going to risk pissing off a large amount of her fanbase? Because I sure as shit wouldn't.

No one cares about brain deficient Ruifags. Not even Kei. They aren't even the majority anymore.

That's true but it's obvious Kei prefers Rui over Hina

>That's true but it's obvious Kei prefers Rui over Hina
user i...

How brain damaged must you be to think that she would make her original heroine lose?

Don't you have enough to go fuck yourself now, user? False flaggers like you are the worst. It basically "I'm a ruifag deep down but I don't have the courage to come out now that my waifu is losing."
At least hanged ruifags die with their waifu.

Didn't you have enough with the recent 227 spoilers, Ruicuck?? She's already being chef'd by chef-kun.

I'm a Hinafag through and through. I fucking hate Rui. I'm just being realistic.

Keep stealth coping.

I like how Sasuga keeps making Chapter 73 pictures of endgame.

Attached: MarriedAtHome.jpg (2048x962, 347K)

Sasuga Sasuga. Hall of anal devastation for Ruicucks when? I'm already waiting for the shitstorm incoming.

Uwa-koi ending

Based Kei

Ruicucks were excited when Sasuga said that Rui would be back soon. They must be seething right now.