"Eden", Netflix's new 4 Episode anime original announced

>Director: Yasuhiro Irie (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Alien Nine, Scorching Ping Pong Girls)
>Studio: Qubic Pictures, CGCG
>Music: Kevin Penkin
>Character Design: Toshihiro Kawamoto (Cowboy Bebop, Noragami)

twitter.com/kevinpenkin/status/1117557091403747328

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-04-14/netflix-produces-fma-brotherhood-director-yasuhiro-irie-eden-anime/.145724

Attached: Untitled-4.jpg (593x626, 66K)

looks gay

Why only 4 episodes? Seems a bit odd.

>American involved
It's fucked.

Not anime.
>>Yea Forums

*deep breath* oh no I forgot I was still underwaglubglbubglub

He's only listed as doing the music.

It's full CGI, right?

Because Netflix has no restrictions unlike TV which has slots.

>The upcoming sci-fi fantasy series Eden is set thousands of years in the future, where a city known as “Eden 3” is inhabited solely by robots whose former masters vanished a long time ago. On a routine assignment, two farming robots accidentally awaken a human baby girl from stasis questioning all they were taught to believe -- that humans were nothing more than a forbidden ancient myth. Together, the two robots secretly raise the child in a safe haven outside Eden.
Monsters Inc except gay?

They did the same thing with the season 1 their shit castlevenia anime. Sad part is that it clearly had a big budget because of the art, but the story and animation were just god awful. Also have to mention the diversity vampires.

I suppose, but unless they're planning on stretching out the episode length why bother with episodes at all if you're only making 4? Just make it a movie at that point.

They only ordered Castlevania in 3 episode chunks.

Having 4 different episodes with a cliff hanger at the end increases retention time.

>implying Monster's inc isn't gay

well, I'll make sure to avoid these netflix backed shows at all cost but im sure it wont be hard anyway

If nothing else, at least I trust Kevin to deliver.

The only part of each other that Mike and Sully split is the rent. They’re bros for life you fucking woman.

Kevin Penkin is Australian and he has already composed music for multiple anime, including Made in Abyss.

I might be fucking woman but they certainly aren't

Looks like shit.

Lets them sell each episode individually.

ill give it a shot

>Netflix
inb4 slavery allegory
inb4 christianity allegories
inb4 afro american robots
inb4 gay robots

Wouldn't Netflix just release all episodes at once anyway? Since they love that binge watching culture shit.

No clips no hype
>The names seem promising but I haven't seen anything they have done in the past decade or so; I don't know them too well.
>That piece of concept art doesn't look very promising.
>announced by a literal who that starts off a tweet with **deep breath**

I don't have any expectation for this and again. I'm gonna erase it from my mind till clips come in.
No clips no hype

because no one wants to stop a movie half way through you dumb normalfag nor do they want to watch a fucking movie. The 4 episode structure is perfect just like some ovas

It's even.

Kevin Penkin is the composer of the Made in Abyss and Shield Hero OSTs

>Western production company
>Western animation studio
>Western staff
This is not anime.

Really? That's interesting. I know nothing about shield hero but I do appreciate the made in abyss soundtrack.
If that's the kind of works he makes I don't care how he acts online
HOWEVER
I stick by what I said.
No clips no hype. until there aren't solid clips to be shown this is a concept and not an anime in the making. It's better to forget about it until clips actually come.

that actually sounds pretty neat

ESL-kun, I don't think you even get what the conversation is about.

how about gay nigger robot

Netflix should have done us all a favor and just nabbed the streaming rights for Alien Nine.

Sadly I dont think you did. Try rereading brainlet