Netflix Original Berserk Anime

Has anyone heard anything about the supposed Netflix Original Berserk anime? Do you guys think Netflix managed to obtain the rights?

Attached: Screenshot_20190408-202228.jpg (1438x2213, 1.95M)

Can't be worse than the last one.

I heard that they will colaborate with I.G and wit

Adi Shankar said based on his experiences adapting Castlevania for Netflix that he would love nothing better to channel the same if not more energy and resources for a Berserk adaptation if he could. If anything it'll prove that shitty Castlevania show was just a glorified proof of concept for how they could try and tackle Berserk if they did.

is all this based on one guy's clickbait youtube videos?

That'd be great.

Castlevania season 2 was shit, but visually it was alright, so I think they could manage Berserk if they don't overdo the sarcasm.

I liked Peter Stromare bitching about his pig's blood shits.

>le edgy poo
No thanks, not a fan of forced agendas

Even Berserk has it's fair share of fun with sarcastic humor, but literally every fucking character in Castlevania animated is a sarcastic prick. Only some get on my nerves particularly, but when all together it becomes tiresome. Literally how dialogue in early Berserk volumes goes is the perfect balance. I hope they just translate that and don't feel the need to personalize it too much.

On the one hand, Adi is an sjw, Alice cooper wannabe. On the other hand, he really respects the Berserk manga, and wants to adapt it 1:1. In an interview he said that he would even leave Donovan rape in it, because it has a huge impact on Guts' character development and thus the adaptations that gloss over it, feel incomplete.
I don't know. If he really loves Berserk and wants to do it justice, then let the fanboy try. Japan lost all rights to make Berserk anime happen, after their greedy asses managed to turn Berserk into one of the worst anime of the century.

it was strange how he kept talking about donovan and every time the interviewer tried to change to subject he shushed them and went back to talking about donovan.
also that bit where he pulled out his folder of donovan fan art and showed that he has miura's original donovan drawings framed on his wall was odd too.

Attached: berserk donovan eclipse.jpg (720x830, 89K)

No, the guy who animated Castlevania came out and said he wanted to animate Berserk.

Attached: berserk donovan phone wallpaper.jpg (600x1068, 249K)

SJWs don't force their agenda into anime because it wasn't made by white men.

Attached: berserk guts casca donovan threeway.jpg (607x607, 133K)

Based Donavan posters

>Wants to adapt Berserk 1:1
>Later on, the horrible villains are basically Indian.
>He got offended over Apu.
I'd like to see him try.

The Problem With Kushans.

Isaac isn't black

Attached: hqoe8j2j2yp11.jpg (714x1101, 303K)

Well, the main Kushan assasin eventually becomes a bro.

Attached: 14529354356.png (615x960, 865K)

Attached: 14515.jpg (960x724, 300K)

kek

After the shitshow that was the 2016 anime, pretty much anything would be an improvement. More importantly Netflix has much laxer rules about content, so gorefags should be left satisfied.

That's because he's going to become Death in S3 you dingus.

Not the other guy, but I actually liked black Isaac

Daily reminder:
Berserk is too costly to animate well, we will only ever be let down

The Apu thing is literally the only "sjw" thing he's ever done, otherwise Shankar's just a straight up edgelord. He unironically likes Shadow the fucking Hedgehog and wants to make an R-rated for fucks sake, and that's not even getting into all the edgy fan films he's done. At worst he'll just make the Kushans more sympathetic.

It's nice to see Donovan get gradually more accepted by the general public

Attached: Dongovan.png (1036x400, 1.08M)

>Has anyone heard anything about the supposed Netflix Original Berserk anime?
There is no such thing, the director of Castlevania just said that he would like to direct a Berserk show.

donovan posting is never not going to make me laugh, fuck

Attached: jerry12.png (476x374, 120K)