Nisekoi

How was it overall?

Attached: Chitoge.jpg (863x1000, 139K)

Bad

Chitoge was cute.

If only the anime actually went somewhere instead of just baiting around the characters being dense and childhood promises. Shame because the character designs were good.

a best

Attached: 1429472938600.png (1280x720, 509K)

Tsugumi was best girl
Shitoge a shit

Attached: 1394076982410.jpg (1436x3381, 330K)

S1 was good.
S2 was only good for Shuu's episode.

Attached: 1532714731860.jpg (1536x2046, 564K)

I only read the manga and liked it.

The spinoff was better

It's pretty good as far as romantic harem comedy goes. As an added bonus, the winner was a childlhood friend and best girl.

Attached: 1531608331254.png (580x638, 450K)

Attached: 891816.jpg (1200x1734, 337K)

>false love
Is that the translation for nisekoi?

Terrible garbage.
It's like the author cannot write nuanced relationships between the MC and the rest of the cast; all of the girls must want MCs dick, only difference being wether or not they have a formulaic character arc .
before realizing they want his dick

Nisekoi had an entire line-up of good waifu materials with every shade of the Waifu-Rainbow to explore.

Arguably there was too much and the result was a "good" series with just too much "Good" stuff in it.

Each girl deserved her own series desu.

I liked it

Attached: otterdislikesnisekoi.png (468x854, 492K)

Bad. Also went on for far too long.

>last volume is a flop
>live-action is a flop
>those two one-shots that came after about the girl with the disease and the videogame were one melodramatic shit that no one cared for
>komi basically fell off the face of the earth since
It's what he deserves.

Attached: 1538574871181.png (432x432, 217K)

Chitoge's the only one who gets any development so it's far more enjoyable to reread when you skip all the filler with the other girls who stay the same the whole series

gay

I liked it but the ending was mishandled. I'm fine with Chitoge winning but they dropped all of the other girls way too quickly. It felt rushed.

I LOVE TSUGUMI

Pretty disappointing. I liked that he wanted to become a public servant, kind of a Micheal Corleone moment. Instead he just becomes another gang leader and marries the girl who was obviously going to win from the beginning. A Marika or Tsugumi ending would have been far more interesting.

Objectively speaking it was okay. Girls were cute, and in a romcom that's all that matters really. The problem was the spineless MC and that the author didn't really know how to make filler episodes interesting, or when to fucking stop with the filler. Ending was a disappointment because he had to cram what should have been months of development into the last two volumes when he started to shoot down the girls one after another.
Biggest complain is that him ending up with Chitoge felt more like the result of the author forcefully closing the routes to all the other girls rather than Raku choosing by himself.

Attached: tsugumi.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

Yes

Can someone give me a slow walkthrough of what happened to the author after the shitfest?

Attached: finger kiss.png (1280x720, 783K)

He made a one shot called TokiDoki

Yui was wonderful.

Attached: yui.jpg (1067x1600, 245K)

The doujins are nice.

The ending could have happened at the third mark and nothing would have changed. Also there was no suspense, Chitoge is literally the only one with a careful design. Of course she was gonna win

Bokuben for millennials

I overall liked it but it's cool to hate it because someone told them to. This one isn't even the worst romcom or romance series out there.

There were two oneshots? I was only aware of one.

Shitty story but the direction and editing was top tier.
It was like Edgar Wright directed "Twilight"
Shaft meeds to be appreciated.

WHY THE FUCK COULDN'T TSUGUMI WIN BROS?

Blonde Lives Matter

reminder to report thinly veiled recommendation threads

if you want to discuss the show, put some effort into the OP.

Loyalty to her ojou.

Not main girl, not best girl, puts her master's happiness above her own, etc.

Tsugumi was the best but only Chitoge and Onodera were ever actually competing, and it took at the most half of the series before it was obvious Chitoge was the only winner that'd make a lick of sense, even if you didn't count her being the one-shot heroine as a given sign.

Attached: 1462403233496.jpg (750x450, 148K)

Bokubenis better.

>chitogefags thought this was a huge deal
>nisekoi finishes
>chitoge is forgotten along with the rest of the manga
my sides. this series and all the girls in it were one-dimensional trash. chitoge was the tsundere who couldnt confess, kosaki was the girl next door that couldnt confess, tsugumi was tsundere #2, marika was the one who was honest from day one yet lost, and yui was the same as marika just a different personality. raku was a spineless shit that couldnt confess to girl next door for whatever reason.

How come Kosaki and Raku never met until middle school even though when they were separated as kids they still lived in the same town? It shouldn't have been hard to see each other again especially since their moms were friends.

Nisenisekoi, Yamikoi Saimin and those other ones by Suzuki Hinomi.

S2 was trash.

>Episode one
>cringe-overreactions-cliche mix
Whoever enjoys this show deserves a bullet.