There's nothing wrong with isekai ani--

>there's nothing wrong with isekai ani--

Attached: i came an entire mom.jpg (1080x775, 445K)

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/anime/6616/Watashi_no_Coffee_Samurai__Jihanki-teki_na_Kareshi
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
novelupdates.com/series/i-favor-the-villainess/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Like many LNs and manga, the premise is interesting... for about ten chapters then the author has no idea where to go with it.

then they get bored and work on a new project, telling their fans to go fuck themselves

>Not wanting a jealous qt mom who won’t let any girl she’s doesn't view as worthy near you

Isekai is a mess.

Attached: 4.jpg (1440x2048, 430K)

I'm watching this, seems fun.

Do Light Novelists ever think to make conclusive endings for the stories that are just not suited to run indefinitely?

>>there's nothing wrong with isekai ani--
Said nobody ever.

Isekai is better than sex.

I would read it if the relationship with mommy had actual progress and most importantly ponos in vagoo by at most V5.

This is literary garbage of the lowest grade. Reading nothing at all is a better alternative than reading a single page of this mess.

And it will only get worse from here on out

Attached: 250px-Reborn_as_a_Vending_Machine,_I_Now_Wander_the_Dungeon.png (250x354, 169K)

Okay that made me laugh

lol

Wait, why are protecting something that is already supposed to protect you from the toilet itself?

>This is literary garbage of the lowest grade
This is precisely the reason why Kadokawa banned isekai submissions at any of their future LN contests around 2 years ago. It hasn't stopped studios from scraping the bottom of the barrel for this garbage, though.

finally

Attached: y1cQbCe.png (611x960, 525K)

>isekai two characters sent to the other world, but one (usually the male MC) and gets all the focus despite having 2 characters to develop
>the isekai MC doesn't have an overwhelmingly foreign and/or overpowered ability, so it'd make more sense to just tell the story as is instead of an isekai
happens

Those are my 3 biggest gripes with isekai that can occur separately or all together. The only time I get invested in the story is when the author has some autistic or seemingly autistic enough depth of knowledge about a subject to write a story around, or its very clearly catering to a fetish. At this point, I can't help but think that isekai is a coward's hole to hide in.

The only thing of value that will come of this is the incest doujins.

>There are kids these days that aren't thankful to be the children of moms who weren't super popular so they spent thousands of hours playing all the greatest Gen 3,4, and 5 games growing up.
It makes me sick.

you mean the mommy ntr ones.

The mom is obsessed with the son, so I highly doubt she would do it with anyone else

translate it weebs

Christ, man, at least read the filename.

That sounds pretty based desu
I can see the humor in some isekaid loser getting constantly cucked by his mom.

I don't know about this one, but the problem with LNs that are adapted/edited from WNs is that web novels are done by complete amateurs with barely a thought beyond the premise. Given that the majority of isekai have been adapted this way, it's a genre prevalent problem. When you have actual established writers work on isekai stories, the result is much better.

everybody laugh at this blind retard
check name faggot

me

Attached: 1534870179750.png (1363x412, 369K)

>Where to go with it
I can help with that, you go unerringly towards the incest.

Attached: MDA Aunt-Panties-Hentai.jpg (490x355, 55K)

NO!

Of course they will.

That sounds funny enough that it could work as a short parody series desu

This is honestly actually good. I can't wait for it to get an adaptation.

Imagine thinking isekai is a genre

Attached: IMG_1819.jpg (660x501, 101K)

That sounds hilarious

>check name
>Anonymous
???

What does kougeki mean? They said it 3 times.

MOMMY MILKY

Attached: 1554632081623m.jpg (1024x643, 51K)

Sadly fake news.

A vending machine?
A FUCKING VENDING MACHINE??!!
WHAT'S NEXT? A SENTIENT AMAZON ALEXA?!!

The filename

Already done, actually.

Attached: SmartHouse.jpg (1280x720, 211K)

Already exists: myanimelist.net/anime/6616/Watashi_no_Coffee_Samurai__Jihanki-teki_na_Kareshi

Attached: fTTOisV.jpg (1673x941, 115K)

>worse
I think you mean better

HAHA BRO YOU JUST GOT TROLLED BY ME
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
WE ARE LEGION
WE ARE ANONYMOUS
WE DON"T FORGET AND DON"T FORGIVE

^what a fag

any examples of that?

That actually seems pretty good desu

should've linked isekai onsen if you meant it

Is it still incest if you get isekai'd?
You're no longer the same people so there's no wrongdoing right?

isekai doesn't change your blood and body most of the time, it typically just transports and maybe revives you

there's never been a good isekai series, not one.

They better go into how he deals with seeing all the males that hit on his mom and the knowledge that she's having a lot more sex than he is.

>be American
>shart in socks

mommy

Attached: 1552249170768.jpg (360x360, 22K)

I havent read this at all yet, but I have still fapped to mommy at least 4 or 5 times

Attached: 1551691713056.jpg (1200x905, 87K)

They both have the exact same amount of sex though.

12 Kingdoms
Now and then, Here and There
Escaflowne

Even if you don't like it or think it's great, you should be able to find one that you at least consider "good". But this is bait so what do I care.

>No yuri isekai

Why?

homosexuality is disgusting and must not be encouraged

bet you’re okay with lolicon though

me.
It's not isekai retard.

not if they're dykes

mommy's going to save isekai

Attached: 1553349411501.png (1280x720, 974K)

but isn't Kadokawa the one who forced the writer of Tanya to make it an isekai?

Is that the dungeon meshi cover in the bottom left it's emulating?

When are we getting a skateboard isekai

Attached: meidu.jpg (1000x1000, 100K)

He made it an isekai to follow the growing trend then made it genderbender for extra exposure since his writing style is boring as fuck.

stop forcing this where it doesn't belong
skate culture is dead

where the hell do you live that skating is dead, Saudi Arabia?

t. fatass that can't even do a kickflip without breaking his board in half

>then they get bored and work on a new project, telling their fans to go fuck themselves

Nah, then they fuck around doing generic adventure guild shit and corrupt noble plots.

No incest tag? lame

The mother part is fine.
It's the trite-fucking video game aspect of it that's the most tiring to me.
Why does every isekai have to have fucking video game elements?

Isekai no longer just means its literal definition, unfortunately. When you describe an anime or a manga or a light novel as an "isekai" story, the immediate comparison does not jump to "oh it's like El Hazard or Escaflowne." It jumps to "oh so it's like Shield Hero or Re:Zero." Everyone knows what everyone means by isekai nowadays, and it's not just a story where the MC ends up in a different world.

This is the AOTY, no, don't try to argue it, this is the AOTY, this is the greatest thing humanity have ever created, thousands of years of human history, countless lifes lost, all of that was only to get to this moment, to see this anime air, the best anime ever made.

>gen 3,4 and 5 games
Wut

Maomao is now localized to Chinese. Just think of the consequences from this publication.

Attached: D4Gv5WmUwAA5vqZ.jpg (768x1024, 218K)

Now and then had one-dimensional evil villains, making alot of conflict externalized. 12 Kingdoms had great worldbuilding and fleshed out characters but conflict that was hyped up just trivialized and rushed.

I'm all for more mama anime

That's not an isekai though, they are just playing a game.

this, it was like having a boner but you couldnt find the reason to explode

That is one way of putting it.

MOMMY

Attached: 1551580843829.jpg (681x900, 134K)

NES gen, SNES gen, and PS1 gen

But Pat doesn't go to another world, user.

If the 1st episode doesn't wind up ending like pic related I'm going to be seriously disappointed.

Attached: fgsfds.png (563x980, 21K)

There are some. None are mother x daghter though, this is the real why.

Is this what people without mothers daydream about

prepare for disappointment then

based

That's kinda funny. Could be a interesting or parodic - probably isn't, but still.

It's fucking trash, the mom barely plays any role in it. Half the time she spends on finding him a gf and the other half you follow the adventures of a disgusting tsundere sucking up to the mom because she tries to run away from her own mom.

That's not an isekai retard

i really hate that tsundere cunt
>i didn't want to sleep in the same room as you so i murdered you
i'd kick her from the party right then.

Attached: M6.jpg (950x1350, 745K)

How can you be born without a mother?

Attached: 1529435836970.png (1280x720, 781K)

Mother leaves or dies soon after birth, neglects the child or the child just doesn't have a good relationship with them.

if looking for autistic one maybe knights and magic?

ya well isekai protags fucking love slavery even though shits illegal/immoral in their own world

novelupdates.com/series/i-favor-the-villainess/

There's that one where a demon lord comes to our world and buys the daughter of some milf to marry her.

>toilet seat isekai
Fucking Nips. They're truly creatively bankrupt

Attached: 1544476481677.png (442x371, 58K)

I wish i could still read stuff without spacing out after couple of lines.

Based badass whore. Catcat has anime adaptation written all over it

Everyone wants to get serialized. No one wants to do one-shots or short series, even if it serves to make the story better.

has there ever been an isekai as good as it's bait premise?

Attached: Gyaru isekai.png (558x547, 92K)

The putin one might be in all sincerity the best one

Attached: b36.png (2852x2048, 2.96M)

>Secret government scheme

can't wait for doujins of her showcasing her dualwielding and multitarget skills while her bound and beaten son watches

People sure forgot Akikan

What consequence? It itself is rip off of chinese web novels

"The poisonous palace mistress" is as popular chinese novel genre as "reincarnated as villainess" is in japan.

It's almost like 99% of these stories are from amateur writers.
Oh wait.

I don't care that isekai worlds HAVE slavery, and I also don't care that isekai protagonists utilize slavery, though I would like a little more soul searching and morality arguing about it before they go for it. What I have an issue with is isekai authors using it as a lazy as fuck way to make a harem.

user nip isekai is about relaxing your mind and not being autistic nitpicking every little tidbit. If you want to constantly see shit go down or how life sucks then you probably want something along the lines of Reverend Insanity, that's got the slavery you want though it's not even a core aspect of the story. Zero rainbows and sunshine about it.

Yeah, for the people who keep screaming that "isekai isn't a genre" it has become so derivative and recognizable as a certain form that it might as well be. The old days of trying to create a real fantasy world with a fish out of water story and story driven plot or something along those lines is gone. Re: Zero was probably the closest one of the modern isekai to try this, but inevitably falls right smack dab into the the "same old shit" isekai after a few chapters. Which is why I said in the first place. Some of these aren't bad ideas, but execution and longevity are both lackluster at best or utterly terrible at worst.

Not that guy but it doesn't have to be pure edge about it. Evil God Average did it's slavery subplot well, I think.

>Evil God Average did it's slavery subplot well, I think.
I don't even remember anything about slavery in Evil God Average. It's just cute girls doing cute things, nothing complicated nothing important. I even remember Mushoku Tensei's slavery more.

I am fine with mindless entertainment if that is what you are looking for, but even that has to have some structure and logic. I can watch a dumb action flick and eat popcorn because there's enough bullshit going on that I don't have to think about reality and whatever. However, with a long running series, the weaknesses of the structure get exposed more often, and even in "brain off" mode, I still notice them, and then it bugs me and won't go away. Maybe that's autism, but we all do it. Something you notice sticks in your craw and won't go away.

It's like when you go to a hotel and you are doing great staying in the room until you notice a little bit of smudge on the wall. Initially you can handwave it, but eventually you start noticing the dust on the lamp shade, or a wrapper from a candy bar that didn't get cleaned, and the next thing is you're noticing everything wrong with the room and you can't go back to just enjoying your vacation because you know you're in a dirty fucking room that didn't get cleaned right.

MC bought a slave to be just that, a slave(maid). Near endgame, she let her meet her family who sold her in the first place, see for herself the reason why, and then left. It's a done deal subplot that didn't make slavery be the vehicle to get more harem members but also not a focus for the moralityfags to obsess over it.

You only notice it because you spend more time over it. The fact that you are here on Yea Forums discussing about it already disqualifies you for certain isekai's demographic, since many of them are catered towards busy nips who only have time to read that shit on the train and such, basically reading to go and filling in time between their jobs and lives. Do you really think these people will notice and if so give a flying fuck? Even if they noticed they wouldn't remember afterward because their lives get in the way. These are the people that want instant gratification, these are the people who don't mind how well thought out things are so long as it's instantly entertaining to them.

You're basically going "Hey this McDonald's meal isn't very healthy, but it's food so why isn't it fitting my nutrition criteria? I can handle it once or twice but it's getting very obvious when I weigh in on the scale". You're absolutely right that it's trash, but it's trash that some people who live life differently than you want, and that's what fuels the continuous creation of such shit.

Doesn't even sound like it covers anything on slavery in the first place, it's just simply there as a plot device.

>Doesn't even sound like it covers anything on slavery in the first place
Which exactly how it should be.
>it's just simply there as a plot device.
She bought a slave for it's intended purpose, how is that a plot device?

>Which exactly how it should be.
If you want things lighthearted and simple sure. But then that user clearly doesn't mind it being explored.
>She bought a slave for it's intended purpose, how is that a plot device?
It's a plot device to introduce the character and getting saved without needing to give said character much agency.

>You only notice it because you spend more time over it. (rest omitted)

Point of order: that is pretty much all Japanese media, especially manga. But let us not act like otaku don't obsess over shit and nitpick details too. Fuck, in some cases, they're even more obnoxious about it. As an aside, there are anime / manga that are created to gear more towards western audiences and I do the same thing with those. So I don't agree that target demographics / audience has anything to do with it. We gloss over a lot of the weaknesses in Japanese media because we generally enjoy it, but a lot of it is just utter fucking crap.

>But then that user clearly doesn't mind it being explored.

I don't. Nor should I. We should expect that fantasy worlds and civilizations modeled after pre-Enlightenment periods of her own history should have institutions such as those. In fact, there is nothing more obnoxious than an author penning a story utilizing these more barbaric parts of our history as a model then deliberately erasing what he / she doesn't like because of their own personal politics and / or make the protagonists some mega progressive assholes who wouldn't fit into our world 20 years ago, let alone 500.

It's dead because hoverboards didn't become reality.

Is there an isekai where the Truck-kun is the one transported?

Or just be a test tube experiment. Eventually it'll become illegal to have kids the natural way, it's way too much fun.

>deliberately erasing what he / she doesn't like
Slavery got replaced by serfdom in medieval europe, so it not being present isn't erasing anything.

No, I'm pretty sure it's just Pochi's artstyle. She could be an eldritch horror from beyond and Yea Forums would still have massive boners.

>If you want things lighthearted and simple sure. But then that user clearly doesn't mind it being explored.
If you're talking about , he literally only said he don't want it be a vehicle for the MC to get harem members, that's literally it.

>It's a plot device to introduce the character and getting saved without needing to give said character much agency.
>suddenly change the whole perspective to the slave girl so you can call it a plot device
Well gee user, might as well rename what we called now a storyboard as plotdeviceboard.

Yeah, but that's not quite what happens. Hell, is serfdom mentioned very much in fiction at all?

Hey man all I'm saying is that one man's trash is another man's treasure, so just move on and drop that shit after venting. You're better off asking for something else to read and forgetting that shit ya know?

Why would you post this long after

Faraway Paladin for the second point. It could just as easily be simple reincarnation, especially since the whole isekai thing is never even a factor beyond connecting Will to Gracefeel.
It's a decent story, but the whole isekai thing feels like it was just tacked on there to check off a box for marketing purposes.

This. Everyone should be forced to take a dump once a month using just two sticks crossed over a pit.

I don't disagree with your overall point, but, I mean, I watch this stuff. I also finish what I start because you never know how some crap is going to turn out. Maybe it gets good, maybe it doesn't. Because sometimes stuff looks like a glaring flaw or mistake early on but maybe the writer was using it as a setup for something later that explains it all. Also I'm a masochist.

What, I can't post what I want now? Are you the thread police?
Also, the thread not updating yet before I posted it so I didn't see it.

user you posted 5 minutes afterwards, just stop.

Is the Strongest in Another World a Hero? A Demon Lord? No! it’s a Fairy ~desu!
Well,there is almost no yuri but there are yuri elements.

Stop what? I'm not even samefagging.

I can never figure out if people like you are pretending to be retarded or actually are genuinely retarded and can't even keep up with their own post chains, but either way just shut up.

No, you are not the boss of me.

That's true, continue being retarded if you want, I'll just ignore you.

>what is Rayearth

>machine in present-day Seoul
Gookshit.

t. Ecuadorian embassy

Has anyone noticed how there's been an increasing number of low-tier artists for works coming out of syosetsu? Namely isekai? I noticed several of them just having flat-out generic/lackluster art.

Attached: 01.jpg (1080x1920, 607K)

-x

Also, kusuriya is unlrelated since the author got a pretty good manga/LN artist.

Attached: DXQx3WiVQAAkSYm.jpg (880x660, 157K)

The fact that chinese drama production company might come across this series before NIPPON does. Chinese tv drama coming first.

Attached: 015-1.png (684x991, 434K)

BASED POCHI-GOYA

I want a dungeon siege isekai, that'd be a fun read. MC gets reincarnated, convinces a bunch of people in town and rounds up his own posse so they can travel the land beating the absolute shit outta everything. No romance or any of that bullshit, just some good old fashion beatdowns.

Blood-related?

>skinfang

DROPPED

user, Imperial China shows are a dime a dozen. The manga is so utterly derivative of this genre that I wouldn't be surprised if the mangaka was just ripping off one of said show, which ends up making everything come full circle.

Those hips definitely are meant for childbirth.

Apparently. I recall someone saying she was just his step mom, but then another user said that was just bullshit and it's true I haven't seen many assertions of the former in a while. So it's all on you whether to believe user or believe user.

Or just read the thing yourself.

>Natsu Hyuuga illustration
>Hyuuga
>Hyūga

Attached: bogdanoff hiashi hizashi.jpg (700x505, 92K)

Nobody cares about this LN, we jjst like to fawn over Pochi and that's it.