I dont understand...

I dont understand, why did her emotional breakdown give me a boner and why dont we have more delicious teary emotional breakdowns

Attached: Whats wrong with her.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

>retarded girl spergs out on autist
this scene was so dumb

Hatoko a best. A BEST.

Attached: 1418857719370.jpg (1139x1920, 344K)

Man I love that scene.
>why don't we get more
user, how many voice actresses you think can pull this off? Sounds like a one take. This is a rare treat.
cheers

>user, how many voice actresses you think can pull this off?
Train better ones. train more. my dick hungers.

Attached: 8PRtUk9.jpg (1920x1080, 95K)

People still remember this show? It was so fucking bad.

Attached: Battle Inou Saitokaichou.webm (960x540, 1.04M)

Attached: Inou-battle pres.webm (1280x720, 1.42M)

A true man of taste. Cheers.
Look up the VA behind this. you might get a treat

Attached: Inou-battle breakup.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

Voice actress was superb though. real top notch work

Attached: untitled_by_rizky_jpichisuper-d8d6xeh.jpg (1727x1225, 604K)

Dumb otakus:
>trigger sold out and made MOETRASH!
alpha gigachads
>Trigger tried their hand at moe and showed everyone how to do it properly with love into every shot.

Anyone with sense:
>Trigger was in need of quick cash and adapted a mediocre property as best as they could.
Still better than Kizunaiver and FranXX I guess.

>obscure property
>literally made right after kill la kill and little witch academia movie 1 which made trigger bank.

I'm sorry that you were dropped on your head as a child

Why do you think she's retarded?

user
we talked about this
you don't answer bait.

I will never forgive them for crushing her soul!!

I tried watching 2 episodes and then dropped the shit out of it. That was just pure bad.

>dumb normalfag sperg out of control at Yea Forumsnon
>feels guilty about it
News at 11.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Inou Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.15_[2014.11.17_14. (1280x720, 85K)

No cute girl will ever care enough about you and your hobbies to go into an emotional rant about how she wishes she could be into them so she can be closer to you. Virgins will feel insulted, but that's why they're virgins.

Attached: 00b06d752b282b915373fd46af6d2e64.jpg (1139x1920, 162K)

Except breaking like that is quite realistic? Except maybe being a bit too well spoken during her outburst.

>Sounds like a one take
It actually was a one take. The VA was never able to pull anything as good like that again and barely has any gigs anymore.

How often does an anime script even offer the chance for such performances? It's not like the seiyuu get to say "Hey I could do a great monologue here".

>and barely has any gigs anymore
I still see her around plenty

People will fall for this bait

Fuck i love her
Why did she had to suffer so much?
He should have dumped those whores and stayed with this qt

>barely has any gigs
>has like 40 roles from the past few years, most of them leading
>was mother loving kokoro

I doubt the second statement but I can believe the one take part.

>Falling for the gag character
user...

Not my fault that they made her so cute and innocent while making the rest of the female cast a bunch of egoist assholes

At least he tries to fix problems when they come up instead of having them dragged out forever.

>was mother loving kokoro
Wouldn't be surprised if that actually hurt her career.

Why would it? People expected something like it to happen and no one gave a shit about Futoshi.

Voicing a disliked, controversial character in an overhyped anime that crashed and burned is something you don't want yourself to be associated with.

>disliked, controversial character
Only for a negligible minority of butthurt retards. KokoMitsu was the shipping for women while most everyone was watching for 02.

The only people who got offended at Kokoro were fatties who self inserted as Futoshi.

>a negligible minority
The whole NTR shit caused a major shitstorm both in the west and in Japan, so it can have hardly been a minority.

>KokoMitsu was the shipping for women
And they miscalculated because they pissed a sizeable part of their audience off in attempting to widen their target audience.

I don't think anyone self-inserted as Futoshi. Most people identified with Hiro. It's more that people dislike NTR.

>The whole NTR shit caused a major shitstorm both in the west and in Japan
Out to shock value. It quickly subsided outside faggots who kept up the meme.
>they miscalculated
How when they intentionally did it to stir up feelings? It ultimately didn't matter nearly as much to viewers as you suggest it did. KokoMitsu was a strong secondary shipping, obviously dwarfed by Hiro02. It didn't matter.
>widen their target audience
It was already there. You can stop posting, Futoshifag. The series was toying with NTR from early on. It's cheap teen melodrama.

>How when they intentionally did it to stir up feelings?
Because not every kind of drama is good drama? If the drama loses a sizeable part of the audience or makes them negatively disposed towards your series (which does not reflect in viewers but in sales), then it's not a good trade-off. A lot of people were glad when the series flopped - both in Japan and in the west.

How is any of that relevant? She got exposure as a voice actress. That's always a good thing unless she performed poorly or caused problems with other production staff. Like how Hirano Aya was caught fucking her band (except the bassist)