Buyfag

Smart Haidomo

Attached: FIGURE-047867_03.jpg (600x800, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goodsmile.info/en/post/4875/Release Dates and Changes for April and May 2019 Products.html
order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1109929482&ref=list&keyword=Yozora&lang=en
myfigurecollection.net/item/604781
myfigurecollection.net/profile/Whuswhus/collection/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 42a.png (912x570, 163K)

Much better, now can someone help me a bit? I'm storing tons of shit because house repairs.

Good little paypiggies

Back when Ai was actually fun and interesting

Why get the nendo when I can get the scale

Nowhere near as bad as miku

Attached: po.jpg (2311x748, 1.09M)

I bought two figures from NY during their free shipping thing. One was an Alter figure that arrived with significant paint damage. The other was a GSC figure that arrived with a tiny scuff.
I contacted NY for the Alter figure and GSC for the GSC figure. NY took a week to reply and then said they would contact Alter. GSC said I waited too long to contact them and even if I didn't the figure is too old for replacements. I contacted NY about the GSC figure and said I already talked to GSC. NY said they would contact GSC again for me.
If NY offers a partial refund how much should I seek? If they don't, should I bother with a chargeback? I know I'll get banned but I hate the fact that I paid for damaged figures.

Hey, if you could record a game over a two day period and take over a year and a half to release it all and get loads of views, you would too.
>Nowhere near as bad as miku
Yeah, just lazier and forced into everyone's view constantly. Now go pay thousands of dollars to enroll in that course in Japan to learn how to be a virtual youtuber.

BIG ASS
post figures with huge asses!

Attached: weddingpochaco.jpg (800x1106, 166K)

I just want to have better lighting in my detolf but I'm too fucking indecisive about how much time, money, and effort I want to put into it. I just bought like $300 worth of figures by fucking accident just now (didn't expect a shipment so soon). I really should display them better because I value them so much, but that money can go towards MORE figures.

Convince me to give more of a fuck

Attached: sample_94ea52a59920734204231c227bd5ebf9.jpg (850x600, 45K)

>stop liking things
Get some friends man

A big ass means nothing when it's just filled with tons of disgusting lard.

I never said to stop, did I? I just said the content is lazy and she's forced into view. Watch it if you want, or one of the other thousands of similar ones.

Lighting is only expensive if you're stupid enough to buy pre-assembled shit instead of soldering it yourself

Lighting is 100% worth adding. Make sure you hide the wires or else you're going to regret it.
A strip of LED lighting on Amazon costs like $15 and is enough for 4 levels of detolf (top and 3 glass panes).

Attached: file.jpg (1468x2015, 1.82M)

That german method looks complicated. Do you literally turn those polls into electrical currents?

The left example is a shitty example from a lazy guy though

Yes. It looks complicated but it's actually fairly straight forward.

Left and right are both me. I realized it looked like shit and scrapped the whole thing

And people told you right looked shit as well when you posted it

Some said it looked nice so I choose to listen to their opinion

Pochaco is not fat
This is fat

Attached: D26pOLdU4AAVNcP.jpg (713x1000, 128K)

It still looks shit though, the light is too harsh and any figures in the centre get massively shadowed

>Yes.
Is... is that shit safe?

Recent purchases. Waiting on Maria, which should be tomorrow.
I'm really happy with the Santa Girl. Though her cast off top is hard to snap back together. Also her skirt left red marks on her ass, they painted it underneath for some reason.

Attached: IMG_7865.jpg (3024x4032, 2M)

You should be more worried out the chink power supply exploding, I've had 2 fail so far

Who's smarter?

Attached: 4634a50aac306369a1866f6038b7aa6c.jpg (1000x1289, 360K)

Why wouldn't it be? The poles never touch and only have 2A running through them.

I like the intense light

why is grandma dressed to provocatively?
and where are the wrinkles!

>Why get the nendo when I can get the scale
There are people who don't like statueshit

Do you have the whole set?

Attached: 20190414.180211.jpg (1224x1632, 260K)

So make sure the 12volt power supply isn't shit by buying a good one. Got it.

Have you give that santa a white christmas via hotglue?

Virtually all power supplies on Amazon will be chink imports, you have to pay a higher price for a decent one

Practically everything these days is Chinese made. Just unplug the power supply when you're not looking at your figures

Not him, but it's plenty safe.
For starters, the metal bars are likely coated with something non-conductive, which you'd only remove on your desired contact points. Then there's the fact they're surrounded by glass so you wouldn't normally touch them anyway, unless you were doing something inside the display case in which case you'd probably have the lighting shut off anyway. And since you'd wire one pillar as the positive and one pillar as the negative terminal, and you'd have to touch both at the same time to make a full circuit.
But none of that really matters, because most LED strips run on low voltages and really don't draw a lot of power, so you probably wouldn't even feel anything if you touched both the positive and negative terminals while they're live.

I just use a dedicated surge protector that has a switch I flick on and off. I'll probably use that with led strips or whatnot

Someone here who has that should do it and report back. Be my guinea pig

Raita is shit so no.

I'm not into Raita.

rather buy porkshit than raitashit

>over 20 doujins on preorder now
My penis is ready

Attached: 59C0D8F3-1E28-48A7-9193-252F49361288.jpg (800x1114, 822K)

I turned mine off every night and it still blew up

I only have Erika. Didn't have money at the time for the others.

noice, i happen to like raita's skeletons as well, so good for you user

a few days to make sure it's not a dickbuy later and preordered I went with the preorder bonus too but I've never put anime art on my walls so I'm not sure what to do with it

Attached: 1524514610677.jpg (600x900, 159K)

Get a frame and display it m8

Smug Haidomo

Attached: Agon1554952751.jpg (600x800, 103K)

>going to Japan in a week

I can't wait to raid Akiba

More like Akiba is going to raid you

Again, do NOT buy figures in Akiba. Prices are essentially the same if you buy online. The only way you can make a case for it is if your country has import taxes that you want to avoid, but then you'd probably have to ship them back to yourself

If they are the same price in Akiba and online, wouldn't you save money buying it in Akiba by not having to pay shipping? Most major airlines give you two large luggages as part of your ticket

you shouldnt be buying stuff you can buy online, buy shit you cannot get any other time your halfway across the world

Thoughts on this kirby?

Attached: Agon1554344783.jpg (1000x1414, 601K)

If you have US credit cards loading a Suica with your Chase Sapphire Reserve in Apple/Google Pay and using it to pay for all your stuff gives a minimum of 4.5% back since it codes as travel. It adds up; I spent 2K on stuff last time I was there.

That's a yes from me.

I wish Amico would carry Koto's exclusive parts.

How do you add a Suica to your google pay? I spent 6,000 USD in Japan and only got $60 back because virtually everything counted as "other purchases" and I only get 1% on those

Which phone? If you have an Android phone you have to make sure it has FeliCa support. Most do not. On the Apple side everything from iPhone 8 onwards does since all the models use a unified NFC chip.

I had a Galaxy S8 and now I have a S10+. I'm guessing neither are supported?

What's wrong with KotoUS?

Not unless they're Japan models.

It's just convenient to have anything come from AmiAmi with combined shipping. It's annoying to get one item from a bunch of different shops.

>Most major airlines give you two large luggages as part of your ticket

There's no fucking way I'm trusting the safety of my figures to the people working the loading of a plane. Even sturdy suitcases aren't completely safe. Plus traveling with that much luggage is just a pain in the ass. If you go to Japan with the intent of buying figures it's just an extra amount of hassle to put yourself through.

Manga and doujins are a better purchase because the selection is immense, and browsing for that is actually fun compared to the price and size of carrying figures around

>CSR
>$450/y

Hard pass for me. I know you get $300 in travel credit but still. Even $150 I'd never spend enough on travel to make it better than a generic 1.5% cash back card

Attached: yuk.jpg (1044x1161, 718K)

Or you can instead enjoy your trip and buy stuff you like as you see it

Did you just miss the entire last thread discussing how stupid it is to buy stuff in Akiba. Unless of course you're a normalfag who's going to post your "loot" on social media or whatever about your holy pilgrimage to the otaku paradise

That's fair. I put something like 25K in travel on it last year so it overcomes the fee.

If I fly at least once a year with my family (3 tickets at $1000 USD each) would this card be worth it?

That would net you $135 in points which roughly wipes out the net annual fee, but you have to consider the opportunity cost of just flat 2% cash back for no annual fee. Probably take a look at your total yearly spend on restaurants and travel.

People who parrot that line don't know how to shop in Akiba and have probably only been to Japan once in their lives. There are both terrible tourist traps and legitimately good values to be had there. I've purchased Lose merchandise there that isn't even indexed on MFC.

What's the cash back on restaurants for CSR?

It's all "points" which can be redeemed as 1c for cash, 1.5c for travel booked on the Chase portal, or transferred to Hyatt, BA, UA, SQ, etc. 3 points on broad travel and restaurants, so that's at least 4.5% if you don't use them stupidly.

>raita
no thanks Im good bro

>AI happen to be an expert on that subject!

As an urban lad I appreciated that Sneakerhead doujin by tarou

HuaQ

Four trips so far with no issues.
But you want to know what a stack of books looks like in an x-ray machine? A big black brick of suspiciousness.
Doujins are immensely more difficult to browse than figures.
Artbooks, OSTs, DVDs, and blurays even more so.
Also, with paper media, you've got to be much more careful with weight.
Heavy bag fees can be more than EMS shipping back home.

Attached: books.jpg (2469x1000, 814K)

Have fun in Japan, buy what you want. I did feel like printed media was a bit better value since it's easier to pack and won't get damaged. I enjoyed Nakano Broadway a bit more than Akiba for actually shopping/purchasing but Akiba was more fun to explore. I did ended up buying a figure that had a large box and bringing it with me on the plane as a personal item. Luckily Air Canada doesn't really care how many personal items you bring on the plane.

Not that guy but good to know about Air Canada. I'm flying with them this summer.

If you're gonna buy a collected set of manga like this just get them off Amazon.jp or get a proxy with warehouse services. All are a million times more convenient than cluttering up your luggage space. I get this is the buyfag thread, but traveling overseas for this stuff is not ideal. Enjoying your trip is easier if you don't worry about all the stuff you're bringing back with you.

staring at those tickets for fall sept-oct. should i bother going for those cheap tickets for 700 with a random 1-3hr layover?

Perhaps you should be a more attendant lover, then she will come faster

Shimarin finally came!
Mother fucking captcha

Attached: 1552175369844.jpg (1920x1280, 1.02M)

Doing repaints (left) before making Kaede and Kokona figures. FUCKING WHY?

Attached: yamas.jpg (1201x1199, 464K)

I've always loved her pantsu chair.

And wasn't the campfire supposed to come with a way to light up?

Attached: 1536111762506.jpg (1920x1280, 1.03M)

I wonder how many people got the standard version

Attached: 12.jpg (1000x1333, 825K)

The repaints look good though less noisy

that was the goodsmile bonus

yeh the repaints look more like what a normal person would wear

Because Kaede's Kaedes require the utmost craftmanship to sculpt, and Kokona's too poor to afford a figure. The repaints at least put Aoi and Hinata in their anime outfits.

>localized

What a waste of quads

Attached: 1497380365192.jpg (1000x900, 450K)

I'm not gonna buy books I can't read user

You buy originals and read scans, doofus

Attached: a0K9vPX_700b.jpg (480x360, 66K)

If I wanted to read scans I wouldn't buy them at all.

That's a weird Reimu huh

I had a backpack and two big shopping bags full of stuff. Was very pleased with the plane and flight over even in economy.
depends on where you mean for layover. I went USA -> Toronto -> Japan. If you mean you're laying over in China or something like that, don't do it.

How was the quality on the originals? I held off because I didn't like the colour scheme but the repaints look good.

She does look a bit dolled up for Reimu but I think it's okay because it isn't like there aren't a million different looking Reimu interpretations already.

I'm going to regret not ordering her, aren't I?

Attached: OceSlope1552630780.jpg (1500x2000, 530K)

FUCK Air China. It's like a 30 hour trip total depending on where you leave from and the travel experience is abysmal. Just spend the extra for a nonstop flight. It's worth it

Red

Attached: FIGURE-048018.jpg (600x600, 88K)

do not do a layover its fucking aids, and you'll regret it every time, god forbid you do one in a dumpster tier country also.
just dont user, pay the extra money

>not buying both and still reading the scans

Attached: 20190415_000209-1000x562.jpg (1000x562, 230K)

>Autumn Hike

Attached: FIGURE-048057_08.jpg (533x800, 70K)

Jesus christ how many variants is she going to have. I switched from black to white version, and now a red? I think I'll stick with the white version, though.

I picked up this used Reimu from AS. I always thought this fig was really cute even though it's made by Griffon.

Attached: raymoo.jpg (2880x936, 316K)

I wonder if two figures fit inside a SAL small packet.
I'm going to buy one cheap figure from mandarake, and feels kind of a waste to get just one figure shipped.

>went to Nakano Broadway
>found a complete set of Ichigo Mashimaro trading cards going for 20k yen, passed on it
>can't stop thinking about it two weeks later
Don't make the same mistake as me. Don't think, just buy

Attached: Ichigo.Mashimaro.full.274781.jpg (2397x2382, 1.69M)

A few of them look pretty ok. I have Suika and Flandre and I think they're a couple of the better ones. I think where they really are weak is in the posing and sameface, which becomes very noticeable if you look across all of the figures they made.

Attached: JoneFrost1309113066.jpg (1275x1700, 734K)

I can't believe they've done this to me. I don't want to buy them but Aoi is my waifu, I need to. This one looks better too, they're in their regular clothes. pisses me off though, how is this allowed.
mine were mostly good but Aoi had a bit of chipped paint on her hair on the right side of her face, I saw another user here that had the same issue. it's probably an easy fix but I haven't bothered it's not really noticeable unless I look close

That's a cute goblin.
I was kinda interested in Marisa, but I just don't like that figure's design as much. I wish this one was bigger though. 1/8 is small, but not terribly so.

if that user with the messed up paint Aoi is around let me know where you bought it from. maybe amiami got the shit ones or something. I'd hate to buy this autumn one and have it be messed up in some way also

Should I get this semen demon?

Attached: cute wink.jpg (357x500, 45K)

Fap first, ask again.

>that back

Attached: Agon1553680791.jpg (533x800, 79K)

>all my life thought youtubers were crap, never really follow any
>VTubers appeared and thought the concept was even more crap, never really paid attention to it
>watched the VTuber anime that aired last season out of boredom
>got curious about Himehina
>really liked their videos
>went to watch a recommended Kizuna Ai video
>it was the greatest thing I have ever seen in my life
Well fuck, when will she have her anime?

The outfits were based on the season 2 BD covers. Kaede looks great but Kokona would be out of place so that sucks.
I got mine from Amiami. No chip but maybe a little smudge in that spot. The hat covers it up.

Attached: yamas2.jpg (849x1019, 289K)

I missed this, how did I not notice when her preorders started?

>13k

I'm not sure if I should bite or not.

Attached: FIGURE-047980_01.jpg (533x800, 85K)

No, what he should do is buy it, hotglue it then ask again.

Lying figures are pointless because you can never display them in a way that makes sense

>pulchra
I mean, I don't know. I'm waiting for them to start being reliably good before I get anything from them. Which hopefully happens because raccoon girl looks kinda cute.

Attached: 806391.jpg (600x809, 75K)

>finally have all the pvc ass of my dreams
>still not happy

Maybe Horta will fix me next month

Attached: 1543644955061.png (940x1428, 1.7M)

Truth.

I do. Their packed away at the moment. But we are united in our shit taste my fellow user.

she is 100% getting delayed

Hopefully she turns out decently once painted.

Yeah it's a bit odd.

Attached: BadWolfVindici1555058030.jpg (1365x2048, 362K)

Then so is my suicide

Attached: 1543310602518.jpg (1200x826, 185K)

actually mine might be smudged also. don't really know, it's like a white mark. not covered by her hat though, it's on the strand of hair closest to the rice. the other user had the same issue in the same spot.

and yeah I knew that's where they were from, I actually really like the bright colors Aoi is wearing, everything but the hat really. Not really a fan of either of Hinata's outfits though so I won't be getting this second version, also she's not my waifu.

new calne ca figures when

Attached: D4FEQz-U4AA4mgg.jpg (1478x1108, 201K)

What would you do if your little sister took and ruin your figures by playing with them as action figures and your mom won't do shit about it?

Attached: image.jpg (460x960, 71K)

punish her by tickling her "no-go" zone

Move out or lock my door.

Attached: figures rescued from flooding.jpg (720x960, 107K)

Priority man.

Nippon-Yasan changed their pre-order policy. After I got a payment request for an order far too early (figure doesn't even have a confirmed release date yet, and the expected release date was somewhere this month), I got this reply to a ticket I made 5 weeks ago.

Hello

Thank you for your message

Due too many cancellations, recently there are so makers asking in advance the payment . Even if the product is not yet release, the want the payment . So unfortunately we have to ask our customers also.
We apologies for this inconvenience and thank you for your understanding

Please don't hesitate to send another message if you need anything else.

Kind Regards

Nippon-yasan.com
Customer Service

So now they're going to request a payment a month before the expected release date. After years of buying there with 0 cancellations, this is simply unacceptable. Go to a different store, I'm giving up on them too.

Anyone have experience with "PROKUIP" daki covers? There's one of my waifu up on YJA, a bootleg version of her official one. I figure if the quality isn't awful, maybe I could get it pretty cheap to use, and keep the real one in storage.

what figure? I have a lot of preorders and haven't received emails like that. Through they ask to pay for figures at the start of month they get released

I wonder why all nips english has the same mistake

Kiss Shot 12 year old version. Before, they always asked to pay close to the release date after it had been confirmed (or in case the expected release date was really close, if for example April was the expected release month, and it was April 25th they would put out a request to pay). Now they're asking payment a month early, when the figure could easily be delayed for months again. And, once they request payment you can no longer combine or split orders.

Raita is based as hell, anyone who says otherwise is beneath dung beetle shit.

I have a little sister? Sugoi!

Delays:
goodsmile.info/en/post/4875/Release Dates and Changes for April and May 2019 Products.html
>Shipping out from the 24th April 2019:
>Kissshot Acerolaorion Heartunderblade: 12 Year Old Ver.
That's nice.
>Delayed from April 2019 to June 2019:
>FREEing - Hatsune Miku: My Dear Bunny Ver.
>FREEing - Kurisu Makise: Bunny Ver.
Fuck.
>Delayed from April 2019 to July 2019
>Max Factory - Ai-chan
Fucking hell.

I literally just got burned by this; now I need to wait another month for one figure in my order that got delayed.

What an absolute joke, I have an enitre year of pre-orders lined up with them too. Guess I should never have trusted Nippon-Jewsan to actually not be fucking retards.

>Kiss Shot 12 year old version
But its confirmed it will release this month, sucks for you I guess I don't combine my order, so I don't have this issue.

You can try different shop like 1999.co, BigInJapan

Start of april was hard on my wallet with NY

Attached: nippon jewPNG.png (632x432, 56K)

Shipping figures individually adds up very quickly, it wouldn't be practical for me to not combine m orders.

I'm new to buyfagging. What is wrong with a retailer charging you for preorder on the spot? Do retailers have a history of taking your money and not shipping you the figure?

Hai domoooo bataru yuchuba kizuna ai desu!

If a figure comes out in 6 month its not great to pay for immediately

why not? you're going to be paying for it eventually right?

She was only just confirmed, I've had another figure delayed for 5 months (January to June) when I had already paid for it.

It's regular practice for stores to request payment at or close to release, because it's a risk to the customer to have to pay when you order. Same as with pre-orders for everything else. A manufacturer could run into issues and cancel the figure (doesn't happen often, but it can happen).

you can argue that upfront preorder payments are a good thing because you can't buy something you don't have the money for.
at the same time it feels shitty to pay for something then not see it for anywhere from 6 to 18 months

they could change it, the base, colors, pose, etc
the price could increase
stock issues, manufacturing issues, box issues, shipping issues,
delayed or cancelled
Pick an issue

I'd let her have all the prize figures she wants.

What are some slutty catgirls I could get a body pillow cover with?

Gee, interference from the same japanese grammar?

Well yeah obviously, i was wondering more specifically what interference

Which figure is that anyway? Having a hard time reverse imaging

Why is getting Fumos so fucking hard? They basically get re-released once every few months and close within like 1-2 days. With how popular they are i don't know why they basically aren't in permanent production.

Attached: 1549384980150.jpg (1200x908, 185K)

the artist is ban

>Delayed from April 2019 to May 2019
>FREEing - Ais Wallenstein: Bunny Ver.
>FREEing - Veronica
Holy shit, if nothing I have PO'd currently scheduled for May gets delayed (again,) my wallet is going to be decimated.

How hot glue free is AmiAmi's pre-owned section?

We can tell you anything, you couldn't tell from the figs anyway.

Attached: english and sex ed.png (391x803, 257K)

kysna ai say the funny word!

>loli coon
Getting anyway.
>tfw love all my figgies but running out of space
>buy more space
>2 years later space is gone
I can afford it, and love the ones I own and like looking at them daily it sort of sucks. Time to apply for a better job and buy a house I guess!

It's strange for me to see people disliking bright colors. Aoi's socks are my favorite part of these two figures. They really make her stand out.

I'm satisfied with Aoi, but I'm a bit disappointed with how Hinata's face and hair turned out. I probably wouldn't have bought her if I knew beforehand. Check some user pictures from the angles different from the ones used in a promo to see if it works for you or not.

Attached: IMG_20190125_125110.jpg (998x1331, 534K)

There's nothing wrong with localized stuff, it all depends the use you are going to give them.

Haven't you read enough doujins to know the answer yet?

Get her. Even if you don't like her anime, SAO has some of the best doujins out there. And she's a good girl too.

Binding is gonna take all of my money

Attached: 37C8EE47-1E12-4FAD-B10A-9719194D550F.jpg (800x725, 80K)

Cheers for the scan. I didn't know atmosphere's stuff were that sought after (my first Comiket where I looked into animator circles), my friend attending C95 was there first train, first booth and he still missed out on it. While online it took 3 mins for it to sell out. I did manage to get some of the animators' gridman stuff though.

Yes they are

Any more pics of this?

She's up.

Attached: sumi2.jpg (600x600, 40K)

Which one do you prefer?

Attached: sumi1.jpg (600x600, 39K)

Attached: D29955FE-271F-4F02-88C2-D09B1A8F1939.jpg (800x1024, 78K)

Serious question here, how do you guys have these lewd figures in your room? I only have two lewd ones and they only have exposed breasts, but whenever I move them from my shelf to somewhere in direct view I eventually get distracted, pop a boner and end up fapping to them. Having a lewder one seems even worse in this regard to me. I almost glued them huge pvc titties recently...

I have a house, and my lewds are in the bedroom.

I have a lewd shelf that also has my doujin collection that has a solid door I open when I want to and close when not
>not buying lees figs EXCLUSIVELY to hotglue

yeah I actually love the bright colors Aoi has, everything but the hat which is removable anyway. actually wish I had better lighting on her so the colors would pop more like it does in the official pics. have to get around to trying to fix the smudge/chip whatever in her hair, but never done something like that so I don't want to fuck it up

>Delayed from April 2019 to July 2019
>Max Factory - Ai-chan
Dammit. At least July's pretty light; I only have a Nendo on preorder.

What does a delay have to do with having the money or not? You're not some retard living paycheck to paycheck right? You can set the money aside right now.

So am I

appreciate the advice i won't do a layover in china. last time i did one was to santa clara and it wasn't bad for 1hr. if it's in an asian country with minimal facilities, seating and comfort then i think that 3hrs would feel like forever.

Attached: 72872518_p0_master1200.jpg (849x1200, 505K)

>this picture
Damn user.

Attached: 1464876144932.png (1920x1080, 996K)

I fucked around with my cousins figures a the time as a kid despite them saying no so the only fair thing would be to let other kids do the same to mine as long as they can take care of them like I did with those

You don't necessarily have to put the leds from the top, personally I think if you put them vertically from the two railings it will create a nice balance of light.

Attached: 52152125132531.jpg (1000x1333, 1007K)

More Tituria when?

Which Kemono Friend is this?

No one asked you /toy/

Blue one because the face is cuter. And besides the face they'll look the same without the swimsuit anyway.

You didn't explore well enough if that's what you think. The in-your-face big shops are indeed a rip-off, but there are plenty of good deals at Lashinbang, Akiba Culture zone, and many unnamed small shops up and around akiba

Binding bunnies are nice. Waiting on the Erika one.

Nice Kate poster.

Attached: IMG_20190415_104756.jpg (1944x2592, 586K)

thanks

Bros I can't believe the Notre Dame cathedral is burning ;__;
Now i will never be able to take pictures of my Jeanne figures there.

>Cuasimodo an hero

I know that feel bro

Attached: 1552711887288.jpg (750x742, 36K)

whats that

Here's your average buyfag.

Attached: ryo59plus1555345452.jpg (576x1024, 144K)

False, that person is not fat and balding or a girl and cute.

I wish i looked happy as him. And look at his well kept hair. I definitely don't look like that.

Jalter was mad.

Attached: notre-dame-on-fire.jpg (1024x683, 102K)

Fuck, I just saw the news

20K on Mandarake and out of stock everywhere. Only need this + the two anime artbooks to have a complete collection, but I really doubt I'm gonna find any of them on Buyee.

Kill me.

Attached: grail.jpg (2107x2978, 745K)

you post it as a shitpost but this image is probably more accurate than you think
buyfagging requires a lot of disposable income which younger people really don't have

Considering there were people working on the structure most likely a metal spark ignited it.

>wait around all day for an international package delivery (unregistered)
>can hear USPS truck outside
>go to window
>see them put mail into my mailbox
>track the package
>"Delivered"
>go out to mailbox
>no package

Attached: ringochan angry.png (620x720, 259K)

Wrong house. Go bitch at them.

USPS might be able to guess where your package clipped.

They left it on your porch and it's been stolen

once every couple threads someone comes and tells a story about the oni-mailman pissing on their package in front of them then leaving a "we missed you" slip written in blood or something like they're all evil and I've never believed one of them because it relies on you autistic faggots standing in front of the door looking through a peephole foaming at the mouth for 5 hours every time you have a package out for delivery

USPS is so incompetent I dread having any package delivered thru them

I pray your next parcel gets taken by one of the parcel thieves

it's people like you who use unregistered sal

There she is. Where do I start?

Attached: IMG_7870.jpg (4032x3024, 2.17M)

pic related

Attached: lern-program.jpg (1024x768, 286K)

Yes, and? Is it that hard to believe we partake in this?

are these types of dolls called fumos? if so where could i get some? i want patchouli cuz i'm an autistic /g/entooman.

Attached: 8bde483045ed32633bfb5be18058ad62269c5faa.gif (267x200, 1.2M)

fuck off

This would normally be the most likely (they are constantly misdelivering letters and packages), but they have pulled all sorts of shit in the past that there's just no guessing what they will do next. They actually drove by my house a second time a few minutes ago and finally did deliver the package this time, which is a new one for me.

A trick they learned this past winter is that for a normal Priority Mail package, they can update the tracking to show "Package delayed, Unable to access delivery address," which gives them an extra day to sort their mail and packages, but I'll literally be watching the truck drive up to my mailbox and put other mail in on that day. It appears to be a type of delivery exception intended to be used in snowstorms or natural disasters. These fucks use it routinely when they are too lazy to even load the package onto the truck but they know they have a package they are supposed to keep track of that day.

They know that they can't get fired for incompetence, so they work incompetently. I used to live in a different city/state where the mailman was slow as all fuck, but almost never misdelivered or lost a package. Where I live right now (St. Louis, MO), it seems like one out of every three or four packages has a significant delay that only happens after the tracking updates "Sorting Complete" or even "Out for Delivery."

I can do a lot of my work from home, I live on a relatively quiet street, and my office overlooks the front yard. The USPS truck has a distinctive sound, so it's easy to just glance over at the window when I hear it to see what's going on. YES, they are that incompetent.

you can't stop me

>sensible_chuckle.gif

I know, for me it was some packages arriving on the wrong places I'm on 13th St they send it to 14th St and shit like that, notlong ago they busted a carrier dumping letters on a ditch and others opening tax return letters.

>chinese dakis
yay or nay?

Chinese original is fine, bootleg is bootleg.

>get a call from the delivery man
> i am going to deliver at your in house in around 10 min, are you here ?
>uh yeah sure
>also you have to pay custom taxes
>oh i see now
never missed a delivery that way

Want me to tell you how I know you don't live in America?

Because USPS is shit?

Because i have good internet provider ?

I've never had a problem with USPS aside from a "redirected" package that was delivered the day after the expected date.

I almost have the full set, but I'm not sure about Yozora. Maybe if I find her somewhere really cheap.

No, that's how we know you're not in Australia.

What city/state do you live in? I know that there are places where everybody in the city is happy, including the mailmen. I try to keep tabs in case I ever decide to move away from where I'm living now.

Do it
order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1109929482&ref=list&keyword=Yozora&lang=en

Dont know, i thought you guys were busy sucking off comcast for a few octets while we have unlimited debit

Run that by me again in English, would ya?

The only private delivery carrier here that will routinely call the addressee if there is a single question about the delivery is DHL, and they're a German (I think) company that only really ships for businesses here and delivers things sent to residences from international addresses. I think I actually got a call from a FedEx driver a total of once when they couldn't find my apartment, but when I called them back only like 2 minutes later, the guy was like "I already left your neighborhood, so the soonest I can deliver the package is tomorrow."

That base looks really nice.

Magical Merchant Girl

>1/4 bunny when

Attached: amico.jpg (1600x1432, 617K)

After Tohka bunny.

Preordered where and for what event?

Lilco when

Attached: 1552664912791.png (1274x675, 712K)

Hmm...I have an April order open. I could add Amico to it. I thought it was silly to get character merch of a store mascot, but she's cute. And it's not expensive. And I like Tony.

Relatedly, I just got my first ever acrylic figures, myself. They're pretty neat.

Attached: TamamoAlteraStands.jpg (1644x1248, 577K)

Along with these very tiny but very cute adventurers.

Attached: PriestessHighElfArcherStands.jpg (1667x1010, 482K)

Also got some keychains.

Attached: OkitaShutenKeychains.jpg (1321x812, 373K)

Attached: OkitaandsmolOkita.jpg (824x1180, 263K)

Hobby Search also gave me a bonus 20th anniversary pen, which I wasn't expecting, but is cool.

Attached: HS20thAnniversaryPen.jpg (578x1168, 142K)

Neat, thanks user. Gotta admit I was just too lazy to look for her. Hopefully the SAL shipping from manda won't cost too much to my place. Kind of annoying that I have to wait for the invoice with the payment request.

6 serious replies to this
>unregistered
>track the package
Did everyone suddenly lose the ability to read?

I had missed this somehow. Thank you user. Ordered.

This one is from China, with "epacket" shipping, which has tracking but doesn't require a signature. I just figured you guys would be a good crowd to vent to.

unregistered packages still have a tracking number retard

No they don't, retard.

prove it then spastic

Florida. Just watch out for the animals and Florida Man, and you'll be okay.

I've never bothered to post my shit before. I haven't bought a figure in several years, had to drop anime as a hobby because my life got busy but I want to get back into it now. This is about a 1/3rd of what I own. The rest are on open-air bookshelves or still in their boxes in my garage. Home ownership is fun but its a bitch to find room for all this crap.

Thanks for reading my blog.

Attached: 24adaf.jpg (2513x4023, 2.64M)

Oh, I assumed user was talking about USAL.
Nevermind.

Looks nice, unfortunate that it's so cramped at the end of a hallway.

I'll be there with you.

She looks so fucking good

I love you Hinata!

Attached: FIGURE-047014.jpg (600x600, 80K)

Yelp, just got my notice. We'll see how it turned out in a few weeks.

Attached: Siona1519052831.jpg (800x1200, 288K)

Attached: IMG_20190414_202945.jpg (550x800, 78K)

Any Britbongs around? I've been using air parcel for most things for at least a year now and my shit has always gone through Royalmail but for some reason my last package is with those parcelforce cunts. What gives?

My mother used to collect porcelain dolls when she was my age, but she's giving me shit over my figures.
Where is this justice?

Attached: 1555207718944.jpg (1032x849, 108K)

just kill her dude

Guys aren't supposed to collect dolls and girly figures

Buy dolls to impress her

Attached: D3iKx34V4AAzNa6.jpg (799x1200, 98K)

I want

Attached: E1A9781C-2468-4E36-8CFB-14AE4D700CE2.jpg (1012x765, 172K)

When I was younger my mom didn't much care for my obsession over anime when I lived at home in high school then college. Fast forward 15 years and she doesn't mind. But this may have to do with the fact that I moved out after collage.

I highly recommend you find a way to move out when you can. Your mom may just be worried you wont make anything of your life and not fined a girl/guy.

I don't live at home, I just get stuff sent to her address. I do think the being single part has something to do with it though.

Well I don't know what to say then. I keep this hobby on the DL more now. A lot of people don't really get it and that's fine. I find it increasingly difficult to come across people that enjoy anime like I do with similar tastes. I guess thats part of becoming an old fag.

Link?

Not bad for a prize figure.

My mail carrier calls me all the time when they have a package I missed, they will swing by later in the day to deliver it back to me. California btw

FOR
THE
EMPEROR

Attached: 1457327898259.jpg (500x313, 40K)

Good taste, other than the weaboo space commies

>weaboo space commies
lolwut

>Rin has her Azoth Blade in the ground and is holding one of the big swords
I don't know why I noticed it but I did

Attached: Yogurt1310292508.jpg (1632x2464, 959K)

I believe he's referring to the Tau.

That's because you like this retarded artist who draws the same shitty expression over and over. Kill yourself.

>stop liking thing!
I mean, on the other hand, you could just fuck off.

seething reply

ditto retard

She really need to some figures, it could be a prize figure for starters, if they want to see the reception of merch of her mascot, a nendo or poche would be nice too
>GSC was planning a nendo a few years ago, but it was cancelled
I'm still sad

Attached: 1489729071562.jpg (1600x1197, 1.07M)

Rubber straps/keychains are god tier

>buy a titty figure on Ebay
>seller placed an unlabeled DVDR in the box along with the figure
>no mention of it in the descrption or their message
>it's full of hentai

Kami-sama bless Japanese Ebay sellers.
Should I thank him for the "gift" or what? I'm kinda confused, honestly.

Attached: gift.jpg (1216x720, 182K)

I bought this off of mandarake the other day.

It is related to the LN/movie "I want to eat your Pancreas" and I promised another user I am interested in starting a commission to get it translated

Attached: 20190415_163331.jpg (4128x2322, 2.74M)

>expecting NY to give a shit

Therein lies your problem.

Japan is pretty strict on pirated stuff. He either dose it to spread the love or he meant to send it to someone else. Is any of it stuff you've never seen scans for?

I'm not sure if I'll start collecting a lot more of them, but they're cute for sure. I've got some Jeannes preordered for this month for now.

Attached: GOODS-00129542.jpg (400x400, 37K)

Dill pickle chips are actually pretty great. Even better if they're spicy dill pickle.

>All dressed
It pains me that snack is so hard to find here in the US.

Also cute nendos.

sonicos ass is too damn big

I'm not familiar with the artist. All of it is from an artist called "Linda" and it appears to be from the mid 2000s.

Attached: 025.jpg (1125x1600, 203K)

>nendos

Attached: 1552801445453.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

For once I don't want anything coming out and I don't have preorders waiting either, am I finally free?

Attached: 1531520861341.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

did you preorder the pochaco?

Attached: D3ob4s5U8AAuyDS.jpg large.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

Big box arrived

Attached: Alice 1.jpg (1280x720, 237K)

apparently the artist is prohibited on sad panda so feel free to upload it somewhere else if you want

Attached: 16.jpg (1125x1600, 334K)

Alice arrived

Attached: Alice 2.jpg (1280x720, 278K)

That's likely because a bunch of her shit has been translated by Fakku

Attached: linda.png (345x193, 7K)

Attached: Boko.jpg (720x1280, 340K)

Based Japs sticking it to Jacob. Do you think I should just say "Thanks for the disc" or what?

Attached: 0000.jpg (3710x1600, 803K)

You're too damn gay

>nendos.

Attached: Really nigga?.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Where's the elf when you need her

Good purchase, I was tempted

She is so perfect

Attached: 1540779227971.png (543x600, 309K)

>but they're cute for sure
Yeah, they are

Attached: 1527662926529.jpg (1600x1200, 275K)

A cute and drunk Kouhai-chan has appeared! Looks like Amiami isn't chopping down forests to ship things anymore. First time i've gotten bubble wrap from them. It's the thick high quality stuff too.

Attached: 20190415_164631.jpg (1200x900, 390K)

>nendos

Attached: 53dk8sy4bsey.png (512x512, 92K)

I wasn't expecting a compleatly separate torso for her alternate pose.

Attached: 20190415_164753.jpg (1200x900, 322K)

Default pose.

Attached: Kouhai-chan (Good Smile Company - Scale) (1).jpg (1500x1500, 241K)

Alternate, the one I'll be using for now.

Attached: Kouhai-chan (Good Smile Company - Scale) (2).jpg (1500x1500, 240K)

Alter Tessa is holding mine hostage, waiting on a release or delay.

Small details.

Attached: 20190415_170811.jpg (1200x818, 304K)

Not the original user, but I didn't know that LINDA was prohibited on sadpanda, but if it is because of Jewcob, it makes sense, but that eleven who send you that disc is a based guy, you should at least send it a 'Thank You' email

The 2nd one looks like less of a slut.

No Tawawa is a slut, They are all loyal to their 1 man.

You can still look like a slut without being one.

Also, The paint they used for the skin on her legs is even softer than Alter's. Did GSC change something?

Some Ebay japs are the nicest people out there, I once got doujins from a guy that owns a book store and he added 2 doujins, this SG ad poster and a pamphlet about the series and when Child Note was going to air.

>Back when Ai was actually fun and interesting
That's why we have Luna now, silly user. Buy her merch.

Attached: wallhaven-706472.png (1920x1200, 892K)

I should make a batch of them, I got old batches that got taken down from Sad Panda when Jewcob started to shit on everyone.

>love live

Nothing of value is lost.

And this is the figure I got. It was sold as "junk" because she's missing her beer glass, top, and one peg is broken. I put a doll bikini on her and I intend to buy a generic 1/6 beer glass. I just happened to have this wine glass on hand for the pic.

I'll send him a thank you for sure. Considering the rack on this figure he made some good selections as far as hentai goes.

Attached: masane.jpg (584x1126, 141K)

Buy her some similar prize figures. They cost about the same as barbies do now anyways.

I literally have this book wishlisted on yahoo auctions lol, its there

Luna is old and busted

Attached: 1546608481332.jpg (868x1228, 220K)

I want to lick Pinky's flat chest

>Considering the rack on this figure he made some good selections as far as hentai goes.
Yeah, the guys seems like a man of culture to me

Luna is doing the same shit though, and she already releases way less content than the small amount she already did before hand.

I wanna lick your flat chest user-kun

Attached: 1366994026909.jpg (409x409, 60K)

Luna is actually funny though.

Yelling for two minutes every two weeks like she has for over a year now isn't funny.

Anyone preorder some clothes lately?

Attached: Urusei Yatsura Sweatshirt.png (529x463, 158K)

wft is with her cleavage?

Attached: wtf.jpg (1062x948, 96K)

Did you not watch the show?

Konami need to commission more bombergirl figures.

Attached: 1555329853016.jpg (554x1000, 103K)

Do you think they'll fix the fishnets on Kuro's left back knee before release? These girls have passed the fap test like 3 times in a row so I'm thinking of preordering

Attached: take1231549773679.jpg (1536x2048, 430K)

no do you
what the FUCK is on her tities

nope, is she horribly disfigured or some shit?

O-oh

Yes

Attached: 23535.jpg (849x1200, 173K)

Spilled wine you dumb fuck.
I don't even know anything about the character and it is obvious.

>spilled wine
>on boobs
>no trace on the snowy white blouse
how does it feel to live with room-temperature IQ?

Nice, mine should be in by tomorrow.

I'm not paying for mine

Attached: Untitled.png (684x424, 17K)

her boobs and ass look like implants

Attached: D1nyqEjU8AEqvnC.jpg (600x757, 75K)

This whole figure is ugly as shit. There are much better Sonicos out there.

Do people seriously put noodle stopper figures on top of the cup while it's heating? Feels like it's gonna damage the figure or make it smell

Attached: 754512.jpg (600x600, 66K)

i love the expression, but thats about it, its just too much going on for me, itll bin prolly and i can pick it up on sale for like $50 eventually

Thats a mia malkova tier ass

I don't

>he doesn't sniff his figure's ass

you're doing it wrong !!!

Hope that chain doesnt corrode
I want to hotglue sonicos fat ass. Shame her hair gets in the way on most of her figures.

Literally what it is designed for.
They're purpose made prize tier figures.

i’ve bought cup noodles just for an excuse to use my yoko

>try to use my porkchop noodle stopper for its intended purpose
>the top paper gets so permeated with water that my pork just ends up falling into my noodles and possibly contaminating it with chinese paint
>end up just using her fat ass as a cum shot target

Attached: 1234.jpg (546x722, 121K)

What's wrong with that donuts shinobu? It looks tiny and the base isn't painted.

whats that momo

its a capsule figure
its super tiny

hmm, ok.

>mfw toy story is real
>its day 4 and porkchopo has almost eaten 50% of shinobus donut base
>even a full powered kiss shot acerola would not be able to stop the demon donut devourer known as pork

It seems too depressing to put this thing next to my ALTER YuYuYus.

Attached: IMG_20190415_202318.jpg (500x472, 51K)

>22,300

Expected, I'll take it

Attached: 9111376986142.jpg (730x900, 603K)

Very clean presentation.

I bought some shit a long time ago, Circa 2011. Never opened it kind of just sat there. We're trying to make rooms for my wives daughter since she's going to be moving in with us. Should I sell at 80% of value or try to get full 100%? Also how and where?

little vague, make an mfc list, or a google doc of the items, if its old shit you should probably just sell it at 80% or whatever you can get though unless its really rare
also
>wife's daughter
oof

>We're trying to make rooms for my wives daughter
>my wives daughter

Attached: 1554150583274.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

All 3 are shit

goodsmile shop exclusive or will it be on amiami?

Visible panties?

probally not. they usually add enough ruffles to block them.

Not him, but then what else is it supposed to be? Clearly it's supposed to be wine and it was the fig creators who are low IQ (as to not include it on the blouse as well). Not user for pointing out what it's supposed to be.

>17K
>1/8
>Chara Ani
Jesus Christ. It’s like everyone wants to be like Alter minus the quality.

myfigurecollection.net/item/604781

Attached: i have autism.jpg (533x560, 215K)

Be glad they even get rereleased.

Attached: nui032_01.jpg (413x413, 74K)

So they want top dollar for what looks to be a prize fig? I'd say I'm surprised, but this is nothing new.

Is the cleavage wine removable?

nobody likes dumb autists

Just do this cheap alternative. You don't need the preorder bonus.

Attached: wy9at4vwjfs21.jpg (1920x1920, 1.99M)

Finally, I need more Sakura.

All that fat would not sustain itself

I don't know why amiami's updates keep getting later and later recently, but she's not an exclusive and is up on the other shops.

If I ever want to take further pictures of her, will do.

does anyone here have bath posters?

Attached: GOODS-00292501_02.jpg (600x426, 47K)

Don't do this, it makes mustard gas.

yes, see the small bag between the glass and shoes here that has the wine for inside the glass and her boob wine.

But playasia do this...
I like more to pay in advance btw

They molded a flat spot in the blister so you can more clearly see her feet, didn't they? Sasuga.

>boob wine
kek

There's something off about her face..

Attached: 10607159a.jpg (1200x799, 97K)

ahhh i really love underage girls i want this figgie

Its more to add distance to stop rubbing against the blister but ok.

Finally
>17k
>questionable quality
>1/8
But it's the only figure snoggums will ever get, so I have to get it.

Attached: FIGURE-048166_06.jpg (512x800, 105K)

>>Delayed from April 2019 to July 2019
>>Max Factory - Ai-chan
that hurts

>end up just using her fat ass as a cum shot target
As god intended.

22,300 how much is GSC shipping flat rate ?

2k anime tokens

2000 JPY last time i ordered from them. If this thing is similar size to stars bless you shipping will be almost 10000 JPY

it will be , so Stars bless you was 10k s/h fee from gsc ? sheeeiit

If I'm remembering right, GSC had a shipping special for the full size version of Stars Bless You. Their EMS is usually a 2K flat rate but I think they shipped that one for free.

>Aug 2020
What the fuck

Absolutely NEW

it was 10k from amiami, but they put a 2k discount. They basically matched GSC costs with their discount. It was free from GSC for some reason.

so its was 8k just for s/h

at what point do you reach TOO obsessed with your waifu, is there a line to draw?

Basically

Attached: cEJZeTp[1].png (933x806, 81K)

don't be ridiculous

Attached: 1517287508240.jpg (1280x720, 311K)

>too obsessed

Attached: gkU4KVhm_400x400.jpg (400x400, 31K)

so its better to get it from GSC then , 22300 k base pricce + 2 k s/h ?

if she makes you happy then there is no such thing as TOO obsessed
the only reason i wake up is to see my waifu's smile and shes the only reason i havent killed myself

depends on teh discount from amiami, its not up yet.

tattoo

I got her from GSC, so here's the comparison image. Not much of a difference in price, less than 2K.

amico packs their stuff better, but we won't really know who'll have the better price until they have it up for PO.

Attached: GSC order.png (922x484, 31K)

check out my new goku figure

Attached: h95j3rm7sis21.jpg (4896x6528, 2.57M)

>posting pictures off reddit to stir up shit

I can't. He won't finish buffering.

What the fuck is this shit? The poor man's figures?

I'm starting to get a fascination over acrylic stands

>wearing anime apparel in public, letting people know you are vulnerable

or

>buying anime apparel you'll never wear outdoors

Randy Stair

Or you're broke as fuck now.

got this coming at the end of the month

Attached: DpGPwMxW0AE-nv6.jpg (1102x1176, 140K)

If I catch you slipping while wearing this i'm gonna bash you're face in, take that shit from you and wipe my ass with it.

Get the fuck out of my thread nigger

We've got a badass over here

Says the guy whose going to get a 'black' hoodie.

she makes one with her throwing up a piece sign, but its only in white

this hat doesn't scream anime

Attached: you_watanabe_cap_1516327178_d73f460c.jpg (640x640, 54K)

I don't even understand what you're saying with your stupid Ebonics so again get the fuck out of my thread you ugly fucking gorilla cunt

Perhaps, though I don't own a single one stand (only one keyring).

Would wear

whats wrong with black hoodies

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (895x892, 150K)

And you don't use proper punctuation. Looks like this black makes you look ridiculous so far. Stick to wearing fruity anime sweaters while eating five guys burgers you fucking hick.

why the fuck is this 17k...

They're kind of interesting, like the midway point between a piece of 2d art and a figure.

If anything, they're more character goods like stickers or keychains (some of them actually are keychains). The actual poor man's figures are prize figures or trading figures.

Ah, here is my garage with more of my figures that aren't in my cabinet mostly. There's more you can't see and a second closet with more boxes.

In there are Eldar, a few Dark Eldar, Tau, Imperial Guard, and Sisters. I also have Deathwatch and Grey Knights, I should put some in there.

Yeah I thought it looked neater with her holding a big sword.

Attached: 69afs1ja.jpg (2722x3629, 1.88M)

Rorona is not in the box, but didn't saw her in the cabinet

Ah I just have her sitting with a few others around the house.

Also, if you can't get a figure of your waifu you just have to make your own thing for her.

Attached: 99f7a9a.jpg (3264x2029, 2.97M)

150$ figure was delayed, spend 250$ on singles.

Attached: 1555396360749.jpg (768x1024, 118K)

singles ? tcg ?

yeah. Bought bunch of Luck & logic before they disappear completely. And bunch of discounted z/x cards

I suspected that was what it was. The boob wine was the only thing I didn't care for on the figure so I'm glad it's optional.

>jashin nendo delayed

Attached: 1555387549771.jpg (1364x766, 151K)

NY has always done that, I have been asked for payments even as two weeks before release date.

Based as always

that's some serious damage & missing parts, I hope you haven't paid more than 30bucks for that.

Considering that the figurine itself is worth 11,000yen brand new.

2 weeks before release is not the same as 2 weeks before the month in which the figure is expected to be released with no confirmation by the manufacturer.

Easy PO
I hope we get some good news on this one soon

Attached: 720151.jpg (600x600, 62K)

go to they have a general for them there

The Bell Fine Es finally got painted? YES
Pre-orders when?

There's nothing better than that era where a card game is dieing so it's super cheap everywhere. The only thing that's bad is if you don't get the super rare card you hoped for... I'm still missing Intress.

I literally have cameras around my property and have seen the lazy asses not even carry the package out but put the slip in and try leaving. I had them say they delivered something I signed for once and brought all my footage with me lmao. Fuck USPS full of fucking retards

I missed the moment to get them from yuyutei. It's a hassle to order from other places

I got 1/7 Albedo in and cannot get her hand to rest on the table top for the life of me unless the table legs pegs are not in. Other than that love it, going to sell the gsc 1/8 I already have probably.

Attached: 1455F943-984E-4705-8D1A-B05C73E6283A.jpg (1634x1924, 707K)

>being vulnerable
>caring
I remember being in my teens and 20s too *sips*

Nabe figure never

Attached: 1506875134489.gif (540x304, 1.9M)

Her album looks super cool.

Attached: 1555418096284.jpg (4096x6912, 3.23M)

She has a figure that’s just now releasing in her bunny ears and everything user.
This Albedo makes me happy I have the Ainz on p/o I hope they do the entire cast.

?

Someone's been adding views to my auction items daily for months without buying. How can I bait him to buy that shit?

I would never wear shit like that in public unless its yohji

lol ikr.

>when you want to collect cool toys but your financial common sense and lack of any real enjoyment from interacting with them prevents you

Attached: miyako_snap.jpg (846x476, 106K)

Is there extra space in your bag?
Can I go inside?

>poorfags

That’s nice dear. You’ll grow up and stop caring one day, maybe then we will get grandkids.

Cute tank commander

1cd
1song
wtf

I dropped some decent change on some Gundam figures about 2 years ago, they arrived and I immediately regretted it the second I took them out of the box. I just get nothing out of having them, doesn't help that I have extreme ham-hands.

fag

Attached: D4RK_A6U8AMqpaK.jpg orig.jpg (2000x1862, 357K)

If I'm flying home from Japan to burgerland with doujins in tow, how likely is it going to be that they'll check my luggage in customs? Will they care?

As long as it isn't loli you'll be fine everywhere probably, if it is loli it depends.

Have you guys ever had sex?

Yes, son.

You have ever given sex?

Only kids ask that.

I'm just curious. I only have about 5 figures, but my friend with 26 swears by 2D, and 3D is PD

Have sex.

No

Sure thing gramps

Your friend is just lazy and using 3dpd as an excuse.

Attached: source.jpg (500x500, 72K)

>Linda made a big deal about hating his work getting pirated
>Nips send you a disc anyway
Based nips honestly.

Those are the LEDs that flicker right?

So would that still be a one-time payment, or will they ask for more on the month the figure gets delayed to? I’m confused.

Been planning on getting some but the ones I want are sold out or like now can't buy them due to low funds.

>Doujins are immensely more difficult to browse than figures.
It's gonna be my 10th time this year and I'm still now sure how they're ordered. And I hate how sometimes I can even make out what's written on those cards or simply don't see them.

>sugoi futomomo bote is only ever be a gk
despair overwhelming

Attached: Dy5B4YqV4AEpFgb.jpg (1200x1165, 142K)

So the best way to go is go to Japan, buy tons of stuff and ship them via UPS/FedEx/DHL than to bring them on bags right?

Time to git gud and learn how to GKs. Ascend beyond the retail plebs.

The best way is to fly a premium cabin and get three 70lb bags included.

i have sex with my hand

Attached: 003_1552365377.png (950x1376, 2.19M)

Collector's edition, they also sell one CD with every song in it. And one DVD with that, some covers and the live concert.

Hello everyone. It's been a a lot of threads since I last posted so for anyone who missed it and are into second hand figs (some new) I'm selling my collection off.

Long story short I'm going to be moving abroad later in the year which in turn means I must sell off my collection as I won't have space to store them. Over 100 to go so you may find an old gem you missed. A lot to go so I wil be giving good prices for them.

I live in the UK, shipping there will be the cheapest. I can ship internationally I can get an estimate shipping price for what you after.

Around 2/3 are open and 1/3 are new. All the open figures have all parts and no damage, boxes are in good conditon, some may have minor storage damage but for the most part all look good. Will supply info on figure-by-figure basis.

Figure collection here
myfigurecollection.net/profile/Whuswhus/collection/

If you are interested in any you can message me on mfc or email [email protected] for a price. If you want multiple figs I will also give a discount, bigger discount the more you buy. If you have a price quote elsewhere e.g mandarake, send me the quote/link and I'll beat it.

Whereabouts in UK? Will be passing through London in early May.

messaged you last time, unless youre more desperate now, you wanted some truly ridiculous prices for someone who needs to get rid of stuff user.
theres selling for value, and selling for need, you need to pick one

>all those memefigs
Did you just buy every figure that was talked about here often?

Post his prices so everyone else can see what a joke he is instead of wasting their time

The best way is too know your airline's luggage fee structure and pack accordingly. Use the scale in the hotel lobby to make sure you're within limits. Or just repack your shit there in front of the checking counter.
We usually each have a bag within a bag on the way out and check the two on the way back. Last February, my homeward carry-on weighed 29lbs. (Mostly camera shit and batteries)
Check for train times early, because if you have to take a cab, you've wasted any savings you could have made.

>he
Did you even look at what was there?

They're ordered according to the Japanese equivalent of the alphabet and/or by certain genres

Suffolk, east coast. A tad away from London.

i deleted his messages, but he wanted $475 for charlotta, i understand her worth, but again youre trying to sell stuff that you dont need, there were others but that was the most egregious i can remember

I'd rather spend $475 on the game, I still don't have an SSR of her

I was initialy selling for 'value' based on previous sales I could see, but like you said there is a difference from value and need.
I have dropped pricing on everything since then and am now selling cheaper to get rid of them all quicker. It has been going a lot better.
If you want new prices let me know.

Is there anything worse than people selling shit that don't put prices?

I don't see this happen with figures very often. When it does happen, it's usually faggot sellers who are selling things without boxes or in poor condition that I don't have any interest in anyway.

It's a lot easier for people to see a price on a list and just instantly say no compared to talking to someone and asking about the price. Plus if the prices are posted and they're overpriced, then the person will get shit on (rightfully) and people will repeat this in later threads. Anyone who doesn't post prices is just trying to rip people off. Don't give me any bullshit excuse like
>I'm selling a lot of stuff
If you're too lazy to put a price on what you're selling, then you've probably been lazy in taking care of your figures.

Not always.
It differs from store to store.
Some have them by series, circle, artist, or genre. Sometimes it's a mix.
>you looking for that fate futa doujin?
>might be mixed in with fate doujins
>might be mixed in with futa
>store might even have a dedicated little corner for that artist
That's just the shops with new inventory. God help you if you're trying to find something older.
Really is the same with physical digital media (cds, dvds, blurays, etc).

user is clearly talking about the fag that posted the mfc page without sale listings.

>don't lowball me i know what i've got

What are the chances of me ever owning pic related?

Attached: _.jpg (711x910, 134K)

How much is the premium tickets for anyways? My aunt traveled there because my cousin is in the military training new recruits all over the world and told me she wasted like 2k on the ticket.

Another month delay on Jashin snek.

Please respond

What's the figure above sweet delicious pork?

I have quickly learnt that, have dropped prices and plan on keeping them low. Even unopened as-new figures I'm selling as if they are used. Surprising, Charlotta did sell for $450, go figure.
Taken on board, I didn't want to post a massive list of prices that goes on forever and is hard to see what's there. But I'll make a list and post it next time.
Also pictures can be requested. There has been care taken in them. I wouldn't have spent so much on them otherwise just to let them turn dust bunnies.

What seller is that user? I require "junk"

This is why you don't even bother with /buyfag/
it's a cesspit of entitled faggots who will lowball you even if you did post reasonable prices

I've sold a lot of stuff here, posted pictures and prices and never had trouble.

that's a shit one. I would have preferred traveller nabe.

because someone is stupid and payed for that doesnt mean thats what its worth
Hikari sold for $800 recently as well
People are retarded, go firgure