Boku No Hero Academia

Chapter is out on VIZ.
Thoughts on the current arc and direction of the manga?

Attached: 1554965403794.png (1800x1350, 1.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1001732
ww4.readmha.com/chapter/boku-no-hero-academia-chapter-001/
i.imgur.com/YszFMvF.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All hail best girl

Attached: 44808304_896666970723605_8780935692535902161_n.jpg (480x480, 52K)

I'll just leave this hear. Not mine, but feels very appropriate for what happened all of last bread.

Attached: 1555280903202.webm (600x336, 2.84M)

Hail!

Attached: 1547187242795.jpg (640x800, 209K)

gay

Attached: img001.jpg (1280x1800, 186K)

i dropped during the dual class training, is it worth coming back?

It's LOV centred. If you wanna see more of them go ahead.

Yes. Manga has had happenings for the past month and theres been major plot progressions, along with two major reveals that Hori finally decided to pay off, I dont want to spoiler it for you but its approaching Pro Hero level quality again

Too precious for this world

mr compress has gigas in a compression ball
either that or he has a few high ends in them

Canon yes but not the only one

kek, I haven't seen this one yet. The webm editor is great

I'm not really liking the direction honestly. I've never really liked deku's powers but they were fine at first, with the 7 quirks its now too broken. Also I was thinking shigaraki isn't a good villain, his motivation is lacking to me, the other villains motivations are good, but should've been looked into more.

It was just posted in a bait thread. It's his best one yet if you ask me.

Attached: 1552178947151.webm (800x450, 2.67M)

>stealing all my (You)'s of effort

Attached: slaughter.jpg (800x587, 45K)

cutest bestest girl

Attached: Screenshot_20190414-145327.png (2560x1440, 1.36M)

Sasuga in-character Deku

Attached: DekuckSelfInserters.jpg (572x380, 81K)

Attached: 1555281461223.png (1132x2425, 339K)

Attached: 1547447711224.png (796x1250, 211K)

You guys think we're going to finally get some of her backstory next chapter?

Attached: 15.png (454x638, 232K)

not possible

Attached: 5543c767524ae196b42a08c5ff808c5bc2924bdar1-900-620v2_00.jpg (512x352, 45K)

What is this reddit tier shit

Out of character. Deku can run away, cry for help or suck him off, but never attack him.

The people who try and compare hunter x hunter and Hero aca are the dumbest

Though they are both shonen, heroaca and hunter x hunter are very different, while heroaca is more simplistic, hunter x hunter is more seinen and follows a much more complex storyline in a complex and well thought out world.

A good storyline is one that delivers as well as possible in the tone it sets, lets take JoJo as an example, JoJo is a story that does not take itself very seriously but it delivers a punchy non-serious story well. That makes the story one that is good. However, if we take the storyline and compare it to one that takes itself seriously and compare it on serious aspects, it fails and one comes to a false conclusion that JoJo as a story is awful, the world is not developed at all and there are asspulls in every single fight. And they'd be wrong to think that because that is not the key idea behind JoJo.

In a similar sense, when hunterchads compare HeroAca to hunter x hunter on its serious themes, they should not be surprised to discover it fails. Compared to hunter x hunter, heroaca is much less serious, the characters are simple and the story line is fairly linear. This is all a fair criticism, however the step most people fail at is next. Most people forgot that as i mentioned earlier, that a good story is one that delivers well on the tone it sets. HeroAca delivers well on its simple tones, the characters are simple but fun, the story line is linear but also fun to journey through. HeroAca is simple but fun, this makes it a well thought and good story. However, this doesn't mean it is better or worse than Hunter x Hunter. It is hard to compare the two since they share so little in common, even down to the themes it is completely different, while hunter x hunter explores themes of human nature through serious conflict, hero aca explores it through student life and competition.

tldr hxh is an apple, mha is an orange, if you compare the two youre clinically retarded

Attached: file.png (665x802, 621K)

(You) and solid snake webmfag keep making such high quality content. Of course I will save it the moment it's posted.

Attached: thank you.webm (950x540, 2.99M)

fucking kek

kek based

>the current state of the bait thread

Attached: 3 one word replies, someone btfos OP's image, then a two word reply.png (666x736, 52K)

A rare post of golden quality

Can we objectively say there was a decline in Macademia's quality? The threads can't stay in-topic for more than 2 or 3 days. During the Endeavor vs HighEnd fight it was drawfags and theories about the fight the whole week through, same with the ending of Yakuza arc, it was all Eri + Mirio + O MY WISHING ENERGY talk.

Attached: 88b.png (646x930, 275K)

why are there 4 threads

Anons are stupid

can't fucking wait for this scene in the anime next season, Bones made her tits even bigger so this dress will barely fit

Attached: nejire.png (880x1300, 227K)

I forgot to mention, it delivering well on its simple tones is the reason for it's rise to popularity, most people criticising it forget that it is shonen jumps next cashcow due to its extreme popularity and it has normie penetration the likes of which has never seen before, in fact it could even be seen as an anime that can spearhead growth of anime in the west. If you went to wallmart during season time of the anime, you would find posters of mha for sale next to marvel and DC posters, like this in itself should show case its popularity, and this popularity is no accident. It is simply because mha delivers well on its simple themes and carries a youthful and non-serious charms that most complex series forget.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 865K)

Gee I don't know user, ever think that maybe people don't know how to check the catalog before posting?

Attached: 1 waifu OP, 1 half waifu OP, 1 on topic OP, 1 bait thread.jpg (1082x409, 74K)

>old thread hits bump limit
>discord tranny immediately creates bait thread
>someone notices the bait thread and makes a real thread
>some other idiot makes another real thread without looking at the catalog
>janny deletes a bunch of posts in the old thread so it's not over bump limit anymore

theres like 2 genuine threads and the rest are shitposters

She is the perfect woman

Attached: images.jpg (207x244, 14K)

Thanks for this user, me like.

This shit ends now

Attached: ask_the_totem.png (1400x696, 1.88M)

will bnha see 20+ seasons?

Will HxH get the axe this year?

Indeed, you can just sell Macademia off as some "kids on a hero school" anime and you'll be 100% right about what kind of story it is.
HxH though? No premise does it justice. You can't even claim it's about Hunters because the first 35 episodes are just random adventures to get the Hunter license that won't even get used for a while because the next arc is a mafia one. And then a virtual world which is related to the Hunter thingy but the actual hunter work is at the chimera ant arc... And that turns into pure philosophy.

I've had that connundrum when trying to get friends into HxH. I simply can't summarize it very well besides "it's about adventures and emotions". And of course, said friends are BNHA fans who go around shouting All Might's smashes with pins of Class A1 on their backpacks.

AIZAWA SUCKS

>tamaki likes butterflies
>called Nejire a pure fairy
>fairies and butterflies have the same wings
Bruh

will totemfag ever fuck off?

will twice die this arc

can vigilantes become the main series?

will mirio x eri be canonized?

will totemfag ever fuck off?

If your country doesn't have Viz, you can also the latest chapters on Manga PLUS. The translation + scans are the same.
mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1001732

Attached: 1534050266750.png (214x257, 20K)

Will i ever meet a woman as perfect as Nejire?

Attached: cf5d2ce6bd4813f611eb513e36eb05bf95f4c590r1-1863-1169v2_hq.jpg (1024x642, 90K)

Is deku x ochako the endgame?

Will Boku no Hero ever be as good as Shaman King?

god wills it

Attached: 1536373707112.jpg (794x1200, 169K)

Deku and Nana /ss/?

Holy shit, Horikoshi can retire now, Macademia will NEVER be as good as Shaman King!

Will it at least match Zatch Bell's quality?

Will kacchan fuck ochako?

Bye MiriFag

W-what does that mean?

KEK

Attached: kek.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

will she?

Attached: 1540780086023.jpg (690x681, 216K)

He'll see you soon...

Attached: YUYU.png (193x244, 8K)

But I'm scared

you should all be scared

Attached: your soul, hand it over.jpg (900x900, 90K)

Will Hunterfags and BNHAfags get along and become friends

Attached: shoto gayoroki.jpg (1920x1080, 624K)

So correct me if I'm wrong, but basically Beak Nose wants to crush the league of villains to bring glory back to his family's group.
And said family group is a psuedo-bad guys because they were "harsh" in fighting crime in that they killed villains and they were not licensed by the Hero Association.
Correct?

What did I miss?

I want Eri to vomit like Shiggy did because of what happened to her

shitposters getting btfo by based mods

Hunterfags are like 1 guy spamming his shit

The totem (You) farmer dubs/x number post reply got posted and every post replying to it rightfully got deleted as well as the totem itself

Redestro hates the League because they're making the cause of quirk freedom look bad, their ultimate goal is changing the laws so people can use their quirks more freely

Attached: destro.png (1280x722, 1.51M)

Is the internet and by thus extension, the West, fucked?

keep coping

Attached: Bungee Cope.png (658x136, 48K)

yes.

Attached: ahem.jpg (488x744, 187K)

I hope both LoV and Liberation army have casualties

Attached: why the long face.gif (499x395, 2.08M)

the state of these threads honestly just make me sad

Hori is so cute and pure

Attached: D4JDToaWsAEpguj.jpg (1373x584, 46K)

bro i know, same here. the shitposters really did a number on these threads man. they even chased Kendoufag away. he was one of our last drawfags too.

>pure
Hell no

>quirkless
>blond hair
>relationship way too strong for just a family friend
Did All Might cuck Dave? Or is Melissa AM's bastard child from his america days?

Attached: mha all might melissa.jpg (1952x1102, 100K)

>that ass overhang
Bones knew what they were doing

Attached: melissa ua.jpg (1700x1850, 622K)

Attached: 173022.jpg (365x483, 59K)

Did they ever

Attached: 1550417175801.jpg (1248x720, 90K)

>the characters are simple but fun
>but fun
>the story line is linear but also fun
>but fun
>HeroAca is simple but fun
>but fun
>the story line is linear but also fun
>but also fun
Nah you're just proving how retarded you have to be to like this trash.

Attached: wtf am i reading.png (1280x720, 678K)

That lack of central narrative makes a good story but it is also probably why no ending will ever do it justice.

In a way Hunter X Hunter and MHA are complete opposites, MHA is entirely driven by a central coherent plot that can be summarised while HxH is about a wider variety of adventures with no central goal

That's a long way to say nothing happens in HxH

lots of things happen in HxH, it's just that most of them are pointless

Don't you try to act like you made that post, you smug shitposter

Attached: 1551494854009.jpg (1080x1704, 923K)

Is something hard to comprehend about a relatable and enjoyable storyline with a good caste?

Did she take Deku's virginity?

Attached: 1526501835813.png (537x174, 67K)

Welcome to hunterfags, now stop bringing them up you're only giving the rabbid dog food

Typical mhatard stretching out his non-argument based on his retard feelings into redundant word salad

Attached: 1532016537704.jpg (383x383, 21K)

Why did you add an e at the end of cast?

Learn to "comprehend" dumb spic

Because the hero apologist is a pablo

These pictures are fundamentally the same.

Attached: 1536144030698.jpg (1678x1221, 1.18M)

no

>So correct me if I'm wrong, but basically Beak Nose wants to crush the league of villains to bring glory back to his family's group.

It seems to be more "there's only room for one anti-status quo organization in this country, pardner, and it's gonna be us 'cause we're going to killing you"

>And said family group is a psuedo-bad guys because they were "harsh" in fighting crime in that they killed villains and they were not licensed by the Hero Association.
>Correct?

I wouldn't say there's anything pseudo-bad about them. As Secretary Guy said before Junior snapped his neck, the LA is a terrorist organization that disguises itself as reformers.

Yes, they are, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Attached: Inko Midoriya stalking Deku and Ochako in a thicket.png (789x1200, 568K)

Is this WnS but degenerate?
>Inko dressing exactly like AFO

No.

Attached: midori-yaaa.gif (214x243, 50K)

That's Chi no Wadachi, by the author of Aku no Hana. It's basically a thriller about a mother becoming increasingly possessive and abusive towards her son. Might as well be an AU spin-off of BNHA, if you ask me.

Attached: Chapter 8 Inko.png (674x583, 394K)

By Heaven, well said!!

BASED

Post em

Attached: 1548187815796.png (470x642, 163K)

Attached: 1555020596988.png (600x763, 401K)

I expected better arguments but whatever, losers

>all might towers over 6'0" manlet aizawa while slouching over and in skinny form

is he just naturally fucking huge and that's why he thought he could be a hero without a quirk? badass

Attached: Capture.png (1255x759, 1.17M)

kek, based

Cute and canon

Attached: peBus8J.jpg (1100x777, 239K)

they're such a great couple and i hope they get a happy ending together

Attached: 1536603366350.jpg (1500x1061, 250K)

Deku would never love Toga, she's a psychotic murderer who would offend every fiber of his being to even engage with, let alone have a romantic relationship with

You're talking reality.

They're talking fantasy.

We Urasawa now

deku will heal toga through his love and kindness, because that's what heroes do, they help people.

Attached: 1536512643468.jpg (770x828, 176K)

Is love and kindness what he calls his dick?

That is how it works in shonen.
You heal a woman with your love.
You heal a guy with your friendship.

no he won't. That's not how being a hero works

What if Toga dies next chapter?

I'd be really butthurt unless it was cool

toga will be redeemed in marriage to the love of her life

Attached: wedding.jpg (1920x1854, 331K)

I want to talk about love with Aizawa!

I'd be pretty surprised honestly.

ochako?

no she won't. She'll die or get sent to a mental hospital for the rest of her life, slowly withering away as her memories of her crushes get electroshocked out of her mind

S E V E N Q U I R K S

You deserve if you actually made it.

i want to talk about love with you!
because i love you!

the way I see it is
>20% chance she dies
>40% chance she solos Chitose
>40% chance she gets real fucked up but Twice or another member of the League saves her from getting outright killed
that's assuming her ankle is broken, if it was just fucked up art then there's no chance she dies

She should have sufficient plot armor to get through this, unless she has some sort of flashback that triggers a fatal collapse, or Chitose is mega-cool. The latter, on the other hand, is probably on borrowed time, major boobage notwithstanding.

THere is a rampant problem of HOMOSEXUALITY in My Hero Macademia and honestly these characters are pretty gay which is a negative in my book. Take Deku for example, he has a gorgeous redheaded hotheaded girl and a beautiful blue haired short haired cutie but instead he fucking wants to bang Banagkuogo

based

A good OFA powered cock can redeem anyone

Attached: IMG_20190412_112431.jpg (899x1160, 80K)

this is what ultimately won me over for Tamajire, however I like to think her lesbian friend yuuyu joins them sometimes for a three way

I love that tamaki and mirio got separated, now tamaki can get some pussy

the real kino would be Nejire being oblivious to both of their crushes, so they have to team up to talk her into a threesome

Attached: 1552987214626.png (599x896, 165K)

Maybe it's because I've been reading it weekly this whole time, but it kinda feels like nothing has really happened in this manga at all. We've only had one real noteworthy arc villain in Overhaul, and nothing with any real stakes has happened besides All Might vs All For One. And we're on chapter 224.
Where other mainstream battle shounens were at around chapter 224:
Dragon Ball: End of the Saiyan Saga
One Piece: End of Alabasta
Naruto: End of Sasuke Retrieval (and Part 1 in general)
Bleach: Past Soul Society
Hunter x Hunter: Partway into Chimera Ants
Yu-Gi-Oh: In the finals of Battle City
Yu Yu Hakusho: Finished
Fullmetal Alchemist (even if it was weekly): Finished
Every Jojo Part: Finished
All the main characters in these series had goals from the start that they accomplished by this point, while in My Hero Academia it hasn't felt like Deku's done anything or accomplished anything that he's wanted to do. It's like we're still in the directionless episodic phase at the start of a shonen manga, except we should be way past that by now

god imagine him impregnating you and then loving you unconditionally

Melissa is All Might and Deibu's secret love child ass baby that they procreated with a magic genderchange quirk, funimation pretty much confirmed it on Valentine's day

You know it's bad when even the fujos are laughing at you.

>Hunter x Hunter: Partway into Chimera Ants
wouldn't Gon meeting Ging be the AM vs. AFO of Hunter x Hunter though? They're both the points where the "original" plot line gets wrapped up and the terms of the story changes

Deku has one main goal: To become a hero like All Might. You look at where he started - a timid, tearful, powerless boy - and where he is now, it's clear he's made amazing progress. But also, despite all the training and experience, how much farther he's got to go. He's climbing the biggest mountain on Earth, it takes time.

Also, it's not just his journey. There's a large cast, from All Might to Shiggy, also in the story, and they're progressing too. There's all of class 1-A, friends, rival, romantic interest. All Might, his father figure, who has gone from being the most powerful hero to a frail man who is having a hard time with the transition and is focused on his students. The rest of the school, and indeed, the world. And his opposite number, Shigaraki, who is on his own development path and has his own ever widening circles of connections. It may seem little is happening but that's because the changes are spread over such a large area. A major landslide, for instance, doesn't look that big from outer space...

Genuinely cannot understand how anyone past the age of eighteen can enjoy this if they read any other manga.

And it's not even a 'so bad it's good' sort of deal where you read it to see where the trainwreck will end - it isn't offensively bad, just mediocre and dull, with no stakes, a bloated cast of shallow characters, and a plot that the author seems determined to prevent from actually going anywhere.

What, other than the artwork, is the appeal? What is it that makes you put up with a trio of main characters as bland and dull and unlikeable as Deku, Bakugo and particularly Todoroki? Do you even actually enjoy it anymore, or is just stockholm syndrome and the spent cost fallacy? I have to suspect the latter since nearly all the posts in these threads from 'fans' seem to be either predicting potentially interesting stuff which NEVER happens, or complaining about uninteresting stuff which always does.

>Thoughts on the current arc and direction of the manga?
Fuck school give me more murder hobo adventures

He likely did. I stole it "stole" it from this thread

He a lanky mother fucker

Attached: DGVJ8IeUIAAYamy.png (262x1200, 204K)

You sound like a cheap salesman

well said

this. Fuck students and fuck heroes, My Villain Academia is the best thing to happen to the manga since Kamino

i love you too!

: )

Attached: 17.jpg (941x1200, 242K)

ftfy

Attached: 1551590750162.gif (1920x1080, 1M)

based

cute
did you make that yourself?

Kill her, kill Spinner, kill angry fire man who sews flesh onto himself for some reason, everyone else can stay

I thought LoV shit was already boring but after Kurogiri stopped showing up and Toga got more screen time to AHUEUHEUHEUHE all over the place I think I'm ready to see the whole thing be turned to dust.

Attached: 1415145560127.jpg (960x960, 228K)

>Discord
Rent free

It's from twitter

>My Villain Academia is the best thing to happen to the manga since Kamino

Attached: Bird & Bunny.jpg (900x685, 137K)

Imagine patching him up after he comes from hero duty, and then having tender sex with him

Attached: IMG_20190413_070741.jpg (1494x2048, 191K)

i want to go to church with deku as a couple!

We are just now seeing something with high stakes happening. If the LoV triumphs over the QLA, they will essentially have a monopoly over being evil in Japan.

The problem is that Horikoshi sucks at telling story wherever the camera isn't pointed, so we have to wait until we're back in Shiggydiggy's shoes before the LoV can move forwards. Which is also, funnily enough, why after 224 chapters Bakugou is still an angry retard and Todoroki still can't use fire and ice together with any sort of competence.

Attached: 1375777086852.jpg (3008x2000, 679K)

imagine patching him up after your bloodplay sessions with him

Attached: 1540418503102.jpg (1280x1810, 333K)

>not hawks and endy

Imagine sharing a lovely kiss with him and bite his lip so you can taste him even more

This is literally every manga ever you autist. Just because you describe it like a shitty fanfiction writer doesn't make it special. The difference is that other main characters manage to do things in their series while Deku hasn't done anything. There is no sense that Deku is actually working towards and progressing to his goal like there is in literally any other mainstream shounen.

hot

Attached: tounge.jpg (1280x1164, 274K)

Okay i actually just got into anime and MHA is literally my first (unless you count Avatar: TLA) so could any of you guys tell me where i can read the manga (for free obv)?
I watched the 3 seasons but now i dont know where to go from there.

Go back.

Anime finishes around Chapter 124. If you don't know where to read literally google it.

Post a My Boku no Hero Macademia MANGA page with at least half the raw emotion depicted in this one. I'll wait.

Attached: 56976963_589940038149658_5117005812908163072_n.jpg (626x960, 156K)

>S

Attached: S.jpg (349x569, 114K)

LEWD

Attached: IMG_20190413_070941.jpg (1494x2048, 453K)

There are more emotional pages of HxH, why pick one with just an excited Meruem?

Cause its a bad bait

I assume you want it translated.

ww4.readmha.com/chapter/boku-no-hero-academia-chapter-001/

Attached: mirio.jpg (977x757, 312K)

>raw emotion
>glee in battle
>the cornerstone of every shounen villain's emotional repertoire

While this looks like shitty bait there are also HxH fags that are this retarded

based and mirioerifagpilled

If you don't know the characters, is there really that much emotion? And I would have chosen Meruem's death scene.

As to your challenge: All Might, telling Midoriya (who is hunched over, clutching his chest and sobbing from all he is feeling), "You CAN be a hero!!"

What could possibly make mirio this fucking angry again?

This face will never not stop being funny to me

she's prob gonna get shit on by toga and then toga will fuck deku in the ass

Yes, but it was offscreen.

Attached: fc2395f69fdfa4973e4cc950092102c2.jpg (474x474, 45K)

Uh-oh!

Attached: bnha.png (903x843, 745K)

nothing wrong with liking simple shit

you can act high and mighty if you want; I hope it makes you feel better.

Wait why is Inko wearing AfO's suit?

Attached: 1554070310596.jpg (669x1194, 105K)

This has gotten too far!

i.imgur.com/YszFMvF.jpg

Do not follow this link

Attached: Yui.png (307x350, 24K)

DBS has more emotion than that pic of yours..

Attached: 1518800225556.png (446x515, 274K)

>Rei gets to be fucked by this
Its not fair

Attached: Husband.jpg (738x1200, 151K)

AfO wears a skirt and heels?

I love this artist

Attached: cute.jpg (914x1290, 246K)

>Inko gets to be fucked by this

Attached: 1554183612137.jpg (717x1000, 137K)

ohhh no no no no ahahaha you cheeky nigger

Attached: 1549417167815.gif (390x220, 1.6M)

I was referring more to the shirt part, but maybe that's AfO's fetish.

They would have fucked by now if she wasn't in a mental institution. That's how troubled couples solve their issues and come back, by raw fucking. All that stuff about giving her flowers is just because there's not much opportunity to do something else.

Everyday until canon.

Attached: ph3x7zrWth1wko5io1_1280.jpg (1280x1707, 342K)

Anything threatening Eri. If the LoV goes after her, they better finish him first or prepare for a whupping.

What's threatening about a quirkless loser?

Well, Shiggy and the doctor don't like to talk about it, but...

>there's not much opportunity to do something else.
Imagine Rei finally getting out of institution, adjusting to life back home. Her kids, comforting her. Her husband, passionately loving her. Shoto walking in on them, getting scarred for life. Again.

Why didn't the Liberation Army use guns instead of going barehanded against the guy who kills you with a touch?

>tfw so mad you become the spiral

Attached: 0001-020.jpg (750x1127, 139K)

So what you are saying is that Endeavor is just waiting to strike

Attached: zc.jpg (563x586, 97K)

>Shoto walking in on them, getting scarred for life. Again.
You mean joining them

I'm pretty sure Endeavor is loud enough that all the kids would be alerted not to enter the house. Rei may be too, she's a psycho. And then there's the fire and ice shooting everywhere and steam blasts...

Maybe Shoto thinks they're fighting.

Ask Overhaul why, despite all his power, Mirio was able to stalemate him for minutes.

he prob fucks her in the hospital

He could btfo everyone with his autistic rage, all he needs is a knife

Even if he did have his quirk dabi would put him down unless he runs away.

Because Japan.

because guns are bad and illegal xDDDD

I bey guns is what makes the U.S.A the land of heroes. Also perfect protection for quirlkless people to have.

Enji x Rei doujin never

>usa
>land of heroes
wat

also
>not pinoyland with gun-toting civies killing drugdealers, kek

They called America as the land of heroes when All Might retired, saying that even they were shocked.

HAHAH that's fucking funny (and I daresay based)

well. the usa isn't the worst, so hey-- if whoever the fuck wrote this has that dream for his universe, I'm fucking down.

Attached: 1555172962070.gif (491x704, 3.22M)

dont temp me

>Surprised when the nation that created superheroes is the land of heroes

Attached: 717.png (569x629, 656K)

Temp you to what?

>Thoughts on the current arc and direction of the manga?
Best it's been in a hot minute. I don't know why the villain arcs are so much more fun than the school ones, and I didn't even dislike joint training.

HEY HEY HEY WAIT A SEC, NIGGA

LEMME EXPLAIN
I've never actually read this manga or watched the show lmfao. I just come here to piece together a storyline and it's fun as fuck when half these threads are about mirio and eri or deku and toga getting it on.

Attached: 1555172154032.gif (416x414, 1.63M)

Goddamn this is so high effort

I don't think Endeavor was actually that far behind All Might. If AM got caught by surprise by Enji's laser beams he'd be kinda dead, and Enji could take a trashing through the city so I'm assuming he can take a beating.

>ching fong pow kung fu chopchop chow mein no hablo espanol
my fucking sides

I wonder what the remaining 5 will be. Hope at least a couple are duds, anyway. Black Whip is already a knockout.

We've never really seen PrimeMight and Enji's laser beam is pretty much his "forbidden technique" which he can't overuse. All AM has to do is avoid it a few times, and that's if Enji even gets to use it in the first place.

Eri will be such a cum slut when she grows up

In a realistic world yeah. Girls with issues and no family are MUCH more likely to turn into sex maniacs.

So this guy is Bruce Tim Joker right? Hori has said he was a fan of the DCAU before.

Attached: joker-superman-the-animated-series-69.6.jpg (210x240, 18K)

So what the fuck happened to him?

Attached: latest[1].png (358x1061, 167K)

>one of his quirks is an incredibly high predisposition to cancer and diabetes amplified by one for all
>he becomes the greatest hero by being a martyr after dying at 20

Attached: pepecoffee.png (400x333, 91K)

There's much, much better pages in HxH than that one. I know Meruem gets called a Frieza ripoff by those who don't know much about HxH, but that page really does look like something Toriyama might've drawn on an off day.

Pic related

Attached: mhashittaste.png (241x286, 68K)

holy shit, based.

and then the rest of the manga follows /our/ based boi M I N E T A

YEEET

Attached: 1554524535292.jpg (701x438, 60K)

But eri has attention, love and a caring guardian

Attached: 1549246563546.png (1440x2463, 553K)

very kino

Attached: analtime.jpg (1080x1080, 110K)

It is currently decent but overhaul was also decent when it started out so im not holding my breath

goodnight!
i love you all, you make me so happy!

Attached: heart.jpg (542x768, 76K)

MHA should have recurring villains other than LoV.
ReDestro seems like a good candidate.

How can a villain be so smug?

Attached: The Smug.png (271x313, 56K)

He has the smug quirk

I like the meta liberation army, It seems like the current right trying to bring back equality to europeans

It seems like you need to go back to /pol/ schizoid

take 2 of these murdoch murdoch red pills a day and come back once your libtardism fades
I started on /a but I realized multiculturalism is bad and went to pol after

nigger

Attached: 1533001846964.jpg (540x529, 31K)

Will his quirk be strong or weak?

Attached: 1554574512524.png (435x350, 123K)

>head honcho of a major evil organization
Has to be strong, only the strong survive in that world

Will togata be able to handle her?

You can tell the person who made it lurks and/or posts here alot because its just too perfert to be the work of someone passing through due to all the references made

Damn. I was the one who posted one of the links to /wsg/ too. Fucking hell I, wish I made this myself, nice job

cute picture, I sure can't wait to see it spammed over 1000x in the threads for the next several months

Attached: 1468488948471.jpg (800x450, 42K)

Newfag? It has been posted before many times in the past.

make a doujin myself dummy
t. shpo

p sure issa joke, my d00d

Every day until canon.

Attached: 1548167939557.png (540x563, 255K)

Whatever you say

I'm a centrist libertarian, I don't follow your sides. I watch from the middle and laugh at both of you.

I don't think you're based shpo, I haven't seen them do any ReixEnji stuff... If it is you, thank you for your cool art

You should learn to enjoy the moment instead of waiting on something that hasn't happened yet, you'll only devalue the good stuff that's currently going on

Attached: NoSmug.png (674x605, 44K)

>I'm totally shpo guise
>>drawing characters with dot eyes
>drawing anything but male faceless mooks (as it should be)

Attached: 1554904102736.gif (500x296, 466K)

Onii-chan, wait!

Attached: himiko.png (505x1082, 220K)

What

Attached: ChadTrain.png (348x344, 67K)

thanks for the stolen oc

its cheating.

Guns are for people with tiny dicks

Attached: Sakimi's_Izuocha.jpg (541x700, 125K)

cringe

cute and canon

Attached: pinkygrape.jpg (617x979, 118K)

Hug your Frogs

Attached: snuggle frog.png (169x262, 49K)

BNHA ia only popular
since all the other shonens like 7sins ,black clover, etc are complete trash

Attached: 1498752607614.jpg (881x563, 158K)

Onii-chan!

Attached: 1555308330807.png (505x1082, 143K)

>deku hasn't done anything
do you even read?
>got into UA
>made his name at the sports festival
>got his name known to heroes during the yakuza arc
>saved his class during the license arc
>his quirk progressed too
>is now arguably number one in his class

I'll insert my immersion heater.

youre forgetting mha is going to be the cashcow of shonen, thats why, like one piece, the pace slowed down considerable from the start, that and 13 page chapters because hori was moving houses

>Togut-chan: if I look like this Deku-kun will love me for sure!

man im still amazed by the amount of huntermumblers that gravitate towards these threads?
if your own series was so good why don't you go back to your own threads or r/hunterxhunter

>got into UA despite being unable to use his quirk because of a secret rule nobody knew about
>made his name known by getting brainwashed because he's an idiot, winning because of an asspull, and then losing after causing permanent damage to his arms
>skilllessly overpowered a villain by using a quirk cultivated by other people with assistance from the person he's trying to save
>gets rescued from Toga by two of his classmates and then assists them in passing a test that they likely would've passed anyway
>quirk revealed to have more quirks within it all along, with Deku having nothing to do with that being the case, but being lucky enough to be the first one to benefit from it
>has the strongest quirk in the world and is still only arguably the number one in his class

>Chad train
>Riding on Pony's horns

based retard

>dat halo
So she is the angel who will save this franchise.

Attached: angel.jpg (450x450, 90K)

Hunter x Hunter is usually on hiatus.
But Herofags seethe all year.

>saves one of the people in the test by being a hero
>gets into a hero school
whats so surprising here? the theme of the show is how being a hero and saving other people whenever you can without anyone even asking is the essence of being a hero to society

and most of your other points are really all about how deku is weak, and he is, doesn't mean he hasn't done a large amount of stuff which was the original point, especially as a student

>herofags seethe all year
what?

>Togashi has nothing on par with O MY 7 QUIRKS
>directly using the O MY meme
This is kind of a work of art.

Make a post saying MHA is bad.
Herobabies desperately defend it, usually by attacking HxH.
Comedy ensues because HxH is so much better than MHA that the only ways they can attack it are ad hominem, just making shit up, and completely missing the point.
It's like watching a cat chase a laser pointer. A fun way to pass the time when waiting for Togashi's back to heal.

oh look another person who wants to compare an apple and an orange

I like hero and hunter, You can insult one if you wish but if your only complaint is to say X is bad because it isn't like Y then expect to be called out on it.

this
based and redpilled

>sakimichan

>Togashi's back to heal
user... I...

artfags have so much potential and theyre using it on an anime?
the person who made this literally could be making portraits for people and selling it due to the really high quality

what the hell is wrong with Sakimichan?

>the person who made this literally could be making portraits for people
yeah but who the hell even buys those and why the hell would an artist want to draw and paint a bunch of narcissistic ugly fucks they don't know or care about who pay like shit, when they can draw their favorite characters being lewd and make bucketloads of money for it?

ohnononono hunterbros we got to cocky, fuck what do we do, the heroCHADS are coming for us now!

Why do you feel the need to post this

how do normal artists make money cause i have no idea

bros...
surely this can't end well...

Attached: file.png (276x685, 183K)

Always watching

Attached: 1554043611438.png (730x1032, 619K)

its gonna be accidentally uploaded on mha's liveleak isnt it
people are gonna be damn the VA is really evil and strong

>normal artist
>artists
>normal
also they don't

its time we accepted all forms of art as art
and feels bad man, art should be pay a little at least

>SPLA '''''''accidentally''''''' uploads footage of heroes getting slaughtered by the League
>Rallies for a change as these heroes can no longer defend the general populace
>Garner support for use of quirks from everyone
>Profit

Attached: 1554775809935.jpg (1280x966, 185K)

Furry porn.

I hate the school shit too but having Villains vs Heroes is what the end goal of this meanga needs to be, Hori has got to bite the bullet and make Villains vs Heroes the main event for 40/48 chapters of the year, fuck the SoL or training shit.
If he keep everything plot driven like Kamino Ward, Pro Hero, and this arc he'd be raking in money, I'm talking big bucks here.

Attached: buddy I think you got the wrong door, leather club is two blocks down.png (1920x1080, 1.57M)

Attached: O MY BACK... I seriously feel sorry for this guy.png (609x406, 221K)

absolutely based
so based its vulgar
i hope va get their ass handed to them after this
destrochads riseup

I hope he gets better.

>If he keep everything plot driven like Kamino Ward, Pro Hero, and this arc he'd be raking in money, I'm talking big bucks here.
But if MHA gets even more successful, Hori would need to draw it out even longer.
And if the whole series is focused on one conflict, then he'd need to draw out that single conflict while also escalating it constantly to make it seem like the story is actually going anywhere.
The SOL and training shit is boring, but it's necessary to prevent arc fatigue and make the actual good parts of the series look better in comparison.

Yeah, me too. Anyone know how long he's had back problems for?

it needs to be villain vs heroes but a good villain is what makes or breaks a series so id say its important hori spends time developing the villains now and revisit heroes vs villains later when the villains feel more real

>if their series is so popular then why do they come to our threads to shill it
well user it seems me and you are on the same wavelength, I had a similar idea of making an image/edit with those exact words but clearly you're my robot doppleganger so thanks anyway

Attached: All Mighting at incredibly hihg speeds.png (500x532, 574K)

years, he's had health issues for years now, as for the diagnosis it's either a recurring slipped disc of a pinching of the spinal cord, either way those are both fucking awful for you're body for obvious reasons (pain) and risk of paralization.

Funny, I follow both HxH and BNHA yet don't understand any of the shitposting made by people who call themselves "chads"
Berserk is still my favorite manga but I don't go around shilling it like some loon.

even if it isnt actually you, ill give you a you just in case it really is you
you deserve it user

i see were the same person
shilling anything is the peak of sadness

Damn, poor guy. Not exactly something you can just 'get better' from either

I wish hori would do something in the vein of the Yorknew city arc shit though

Maybe it would be better if he passes on the drawing to another (skilled) artist while he just says what the story/dialogue should be for them to do.

No reason why not, the issue with Hori is that he's little actual experience when it comes to story, so if you're going to comapre him to Togashi's work you got understand that Togashi had 12 years of experience writing his own mangas with 8 seperate series before starting HxH, Hori on the other hand had 3 years of experience with only 2 mangas previously and lucked out like a motherfucker with BNHA.
The man hit the jackpot and is now a millionare in his 20s, getting his manga on the face of jump, 2 anime movies, and a live action movie, the guy is doing well for himself and he will continue to do well for the foreseeable future.
I wish him the best of luck, the man can draw, better storytelling will come with time

Attached: hori.jpg (487x379, 28K)

He could pull a Kishimoto/Toriyama and find someone who imitates his style very well.
People have wondered about that for Togashi for years, the thing is that the manga media and partially himself see HxH as his Magnum Opus, so him trading off to another artists won't happen yet, but if he gets to the point we're he's dying he just might

Post the one where Oda's drinking with Posuka at a Jump party, while Togashi is dying at home.

Yorknew was an accident. Everything else is dogshit in HxH.

Unironically this. I thought it was the arc after which HxH will finaly get good, but boy was I wrong.

Nah chrollo vs hisoka was excellent

If HxH is ever finished, it won't be by Togashi

Attached: 1521000703386.jpg (550x366, 60K)

it unrionically was but shit heads here ruined it with their forced meme spam of rubber nen, too bad that was a relatively short fight though

Damn, Hori is kinda cute

>berserk
>murata dies
>in his will
>"no one touches my intellectual property"
>unfinished for another 80 years

Attached: guts_really_dislikes_your_post.jpg (758x1164, 277K)

ironically, my biggest problems with MHA and HxH are the same
fucking training, god damn it. Why do I need to watch Gon practice fucking nen every arc? Why can't he just get good enough to fight shit off screen without having to stall the plot and go jerk off? It worked for Kurapika, why can't Gona and Killua do it?

With Horis numerous references to his favorite comic characters, Spiderman in particular, even distinct eras in comics, from the golden age (AllMight being Superman from that era),

The silly silver age (Gentle and La Brava being a clear love letter to the era)

Even the 90s edgy comics with Stain (Look up Spawn from Image comics for an example)

Are there any comic characters or references you'd love to see added in to a future arc?

At least we won't have to put up with another CGI anime.

dude thats every manga ever since the 80s, you gotta blame the industry because it's a bigger problem with everyone trying to get that same thing that Toriyama mastered, and in fact, turned into one of the biggest tropes in shounen and battle shoune in general along with tournament arcs

Attached: DBZ Goku IT Kamehameha.webm (640x480, 2.95M)

I'd like to see Hori take inspiration from modern comics and have a shitty hero who preaches about social justice.

I could care less about the anime, the industry doesn't do paper down stills for animation anymore since it's all done digitally so we'll never captured the 97 berserk style ever again which in my opinion is the onl way you can make a good berserk animation
I just want the fucking manga to have a conclusion so I can close that chapter of my life

Attached: golden_age_guts.jpg (400x300, 22K)

*Unsolicited opinions on Israel*

At least Casca has gotten better.

Twice already did that. And surprise surprise he is a fucking schizo. Also pic related is very modern.

Attached: gibbed tranny.png (897x1300, 253K)

>spawn
my nigga
As for Heroes/Villains I'd want to see him pull a string from Punisher, a quirkless guy who uses guns and make it ultraviolent, but that be problematic for WSJ
I'd rather see Hori not do that, If I wanted modern marvel/dc I would read them, call me a nostalgia fag but old comics were better than now, only remotly interesting thing that's happened was Secret Wars/Time runs out

Attached: spawn villain.jpg (1400x763, 482K)

it always cracks me up how everyone reacting looks shocked, except Toga who looks stoned out of her mind

To be fair she's got a blood fetish and there is a fresh supply of a lot of it.

modern comics are fucking dogshit
Hori could probably write SJW better than western faggots.

Sinestro Corps War, Annihilation, Villains Inc, Secret Six were all pretty good

Hori's been adding more and more (on screen) deaths and alot more blood than compared to when he started out. We may see something like that eventually.

18 deaths in this arc alone and rising comapred to his kiddy shit from before

Attached: One way trip to Disintegration Town.png (1400x600, 488K)

What chapter was this?

Just woke up I see?

Attached: HiatusxHiatus_Bait.png (531x648, 435K)

Pointless deaths are the most juvenile shit an author can shit on a paper.

The LoV really are just a bunch of MurderHobos

hmm

Attached: bait.png (440x430, 37K)

Shiggy's been looking pretty good this arc, despite the fact that without Kurogiri he has managed to go months without cleaning himself

>LoV vs MLA
Literally Slobs vs Snobs

>he has managed to go months without cleaning himself

Attached: lel.jpg (251x259, 42K)

If he winds up fighting Shiggy it will have to be something that can counter his speed and Decay.

Re-Destro
Quirk: No Hands
Can make anyone he sees handless

>his speed
I want this shit to be confirmed this arc. In 4 seperate panels with Shiggy since chapter 20 he's been shown to move very fast, I want to know if AfO gave him a speed quirk or he's just an expert lanklet at the 50 meter dash.
Either way is fine but I want an acknowledgement
posting the webm not to prove any point but just because it's a funny "h-he's fast" moment that I love when animes do

Attached: Shiggy neet speed.webm (950x540, 2.59M)

>tfw Shiggy tried to save us from the frog
truly best boy

>it kinda feels like nothing has really happened in this manga at all.
It feels that way, but MHA has had a bunch of arcs.
The difference between your examples and MHA is that your examples had cool settings, fights and characters. They were memorable.
MHA is not. MHA chooses to throw as many characters and quirks at you as possible and hopes something will stick.

He's been given a 5/5 in speed on his stat page. So I assume it will be mentioned in future.

Have you ever played a MOBA or MMO before user? The speeds you have to reach in order to retrieve your nuggets from the microwave and get back to the PC are astoundingly high, and Shiggy is very well trained

>The speeds you have to reach in order to retrieve your nuggets from the microwave and get back to the PC are astoundingly high,
sometime there are true gems in these threads

>Have you ever played a MOBA or MMO
I've dabbled...

Attached: KILL THE BOSS.png (965x720, 722K)

>That image
Fuck we've all been there

Attached: 1548233020204.jpg (367x465, 180K)

>hardmode
>you also have 1% hp left

>You pop all your survivability and dps CDs and go all out

Attached: 1542001394400.jpg (670x780, 98K)

did afo train him?

>base has all your structures
>go take a very quick dump
>come back to the enemy team beating down you barracks

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (640x577, 145K)

>You use an RNG-based damage ability

Attached: releaseme.gif (450x402, 1.3M)

how old is she even?
dont tell me she's one of those characters that's in her 20s but looks 13

Attached: Toga.Himiko.full.2348071.jpg (3356x4232, 1.06M)

No she's still a highschooler. Probably Deku age or the next year above.

Does it even matter? She acts like a mentally delayed middle schooler.

I'd say age wise she's between Mustard and Shigaraki

that's a big filename

Attached: cia.png (646x152, 82K)

the smart money is on 16/17. She's old enough to have dropped out of high school but young enough to still be pretty childish

poor guy
im currently suffering through a nasty hamstring tear so i know hiw pain about wanting to take a shit but cant

My Hero Academia Vol. 18 ranks #2 on NPD BookScan's Top 20 Adult Graphic Novels in the U.S. for March 2019, with 8 other MHA volumes (including MHA: Vigilantes) also in the top 20.

Attached: US March Sales.png (954x1007, 377K)

Good work Hori

That video is a really terrifying moment, especially for so early in the series.

>a speed quirk or he's just an expert lanklet at the 50 meter dash.
It's a puzzlement. Shiggy complaints that All Might moves faster than he could see, which suggests he normally can see things that move very fast but AM exceeds his ability. That would argue for a quirk. But Shiggy's speed comes only in bursts, he's not continuously fast, and mainly it seems to involve his whole body: He doesn't just move his hands fast while sitting down, after all. At a guess I would think he's just been trained to be able to track things with his eyes - good for video games - and to move quickly. And that if he has a secondary quirk, it's an odd one.

yeah hamstring tears suck dick but atleast they heal up nice, as far as backs go you can get permanently fucked if you're not careful so Togashi really should take take it seriously and get his health issues taken care of first, health always comes first for a mangaka

i want nips to push away sjw capeshit but then again it bring in the normalniggers and sjw garbage onto nips

Attached: uno dick up your ass.jpg (1920x1080, 218K)

What is the Umbrella Academy? Never heard of it
must be a western/american comic I guess

Attached: Umbrella Academy.jpg (1024x767, 296K)

>MHA is selling better than Batman and the Walking Dead
neat

Well, to be fair american cape comics have been going downhill sales-wise for years. It's starting to seep into DC now too.

It has a show on Netflix now

>the Walking Dead
used to always be top seller, was consistently the #1 monthly comic in the US, then the TV series came out.
BNHA has some serious western appeal though beyond just it's appeal in Japan and China.

I'm not to well versed on comics but could you give the run down on the situation?
the medium is slowing down yes but I thought capeshit moves were helping

Attached: CAPESHIT.png (976x527, 36K)

That’s how MAFIA works.

Unlike what public wrongly believes, cape comics even batman comics don't sell well at all. The trade sales are axe worthy by Jump standards.

It started with marvel, as far as I can tell. They started submitting to sjw 'requests', and the regular fans began to dislike some of the shit. Instead of making new characters, and having them be gay, they made established characters suddenly gay. Then they started changing heroes, like suddenly 'Thor' is just a title. Then they had shitty full on sjw shitfests like the comic 'America', and like some random highschool black girl taking over for ironman when he got put in a coma. Worst part is, they keep pushing the shit out, and keep losing money. (Pic is related. Bobby is an x-men named Iceman, and this is how they decided to make him gay. Just out of the fucking blue.)

Attached: Bobby you're gay.jpg (1940x3034, 571K)

American cape comics have had awful sales since the 90s hence why Marvel in that time started selling off the rights of their characters to different studios.
It's a miracle they even survived long enough for Disney to buy them.
The only reason cape comics even sold well is because of collectors. After the "death of superman" comics failed to sell in the second hand market, then the collectors fucked off and the sales started going down the toilet.

cursed image
dont open

Attached: 1478900629.j-cock_deku-furry.jpg (960x1280, 153K)

>But could you give the run down on the situation?
Fuck where do I even begin on the shitshow western comics have gotten into?

Fucking christ, you weren't wrong.

>Tfw it's just you and the rogue left alive and your only defensive ability lasts just long enough for the rogue to finish the boss off
That was a real nail biter.

And don't forget this. (This is not a fucking edit either). I think this may be a reason why I like Hero so much, It reminds me more of older comics.

Attached: 241.jpg (600x555, 78K)

Why didn't I listen?

Attached: 1495524493537.jpg (396x353, 32K)

yooooooo what the fuck

when bestiars gets it's anime adaptation I hope this board makes a clear distinction on the sht that can and just should not be posted
furfags can yiff in hell

[UNSOLICITED OPINIONS ON ISRAEL???]
to this day I'll never understand why that one is a question

Attached: 5c3a7f556cde9d7aba45529cd8e7df297ca9ed78f28098ae966304959476f349.jpg (735x551, 56K)

I think its a adaptation of the speech from the author its like "what the fuck is he talking about?" or "i think he is insulting israel?"

Attached: dog.jpg (848x848, 239K)

i thought it was just going to be a cute girl saying something like "act like this is cp" but this was worse than cp.

Attached: concern.png (415x427, 57K)

>Unironic crossboarding whiners
Good lord, fuck off back to Yea Forums with Yea Forums shit.

this is pretty on topic
also
>ebin board wars

Attached: be4b5b6325bf6d4598476802cb649f2c16b7f73ffb06202c08688c82ff09ce4b.png (640x480, 327K)

Quality content

Attached: cursed for one.jpg (248x485, 93K)

Reminder that AM and his fans are forever virgins

Attached: Fans.jpg (868x1200, 249K)

>(Pic is related. Bobby is an x-men named Iceman, and this is how they decided to make him gay. Just out of the fucking blue.)
Comic book writers do this far too often, seeking to be topical. Way back when, Green Arrow's ward Speedy became a drug addict just because. It's like they're TRYING to piss readers off.

What do you mean this isn't an edit? Why is text redacted then

The absolute fucking state. It's not unreasonable to say 'Don't bring your pathetic bleating about non Yea Forums-related content here', fuck off.

Western capeshit comics have always been riddled with absolute retardation, rewrites, retcons and more and continue to be so. Silver Age was renowned for all of the incredibly bizarre and nonsensical covers they'd draw featuring a scene in the comic to try and make people but it just to find out what the fuck was going on. In the nineties they filled them with rape and violence and dozens of mistaken/stolen identity plotlines, and now they're using feminism and homosexuality to try and generate controversy and attract new readers.

I want my season 2.

Here's even more rankings from other months. MHA is consistently within the Top 6.

Attached: MHA US Sales Rankings.png (1865x2776, 3.17M)

>the RWBY manga outselling fucking Black Panther the month that the movie came out
o my rubber sides

That's how the issue was sold

Because it's capeshit done right. It's an actual story where plot an characters progress in some direction and don't just get stuck in constant retcon limbo. I'd care about Spiderman more if wouldn't sell his daughter to the devil every once in a while to reset the story.

I refuse to believe that. Who the fuck is in charge of the text? Did the original authoer intend it to be like that? What is the context?
Fucking WHY

Attached: 1543746100176.png (336x302, 99K)

It's not even that bad.

the real question is, when will Hori copy the greatest superhero ever written?

Attached: stardust.png (906x1280, 2.11M)

>comparing ultra barafagshit to regular furshit
Toga even looks ok-ish

Yeah which is pretty stupid that outragefags pretend that this sjw shit is only a recent thing while it's been a staple of capeshit since the 70s.
Capeshit has always been bottom of the barrel dumpster fire and it only lost popularity and readership because kiddies now can pirate chink mangos online without any cost instead of wasting their pocked change like back in the 20th century.

It's the woke writing. Instead of writing characters you erite token minorities as the heroes and this as token villains. You can clearly see how much the author understands about what (s)he actually writes about.

>turning Toga into a dog when her design is already based on cats
fucking furfags

its simple, millennials get hired since, they poz shit up, old-guard can't speak out less they be labeled with whatever buzzword, old comic artist and writers leave, current state of capeshit happens

Attached: ad965b7d92a5987896feb54191cf5bd7bc6f09475574b9012d6cc91ba8935cda.jpg (653x500, 57K)

Also not shit stirring but I'm surprised Hunter x Hunter and Black Clover aren't on these

He's too busy building up the bakstory for HeroAka's Dogwelder.

Attached: Yosetsu_Awase_Hero_Costume.png (360x298, 165K)

>ultra barafagshit to regular furshit
it's all shit you dunce
>Toga even looks ok-ish
I have some serious doubts

Attached: ittig11.gif (200x200, 170K)

>pretend that this sjw shit is only a recent thing
Its been going on for years, yes, but its because it became completely unbearable that everyone stopped caring for capeshit comics

Attached: bacddf28defd5aef0c744e1cf2ce4acf2077b77cccc1f5a9294c661482011e56.jpg (455x619, 74K)

It's entirely possible HxH went that whole period shown without a volume release

user, he tried to frame it as worse. I'm not saying it isnt bad.

Attached: aaa5fcb4ab9d53830ffc907ac8544455fa198fbb99db9dbf37b3ff3083c27ac1.jpg (552x950, 355K)

BnHA is unironically a better gateway to capeshit than actual Western capeshit. It doesn't have a million continuities, universes or retcons, you start at volume 1 and it stays a consistent story with a consistent continuity with consistent art.
It's not complicated, it's aimed at 12 year olds, it doesn't try too hard regarding edginess or social issues, it just tries to have appealing designs and relatable characters with safe superhero setting and story.

Western capeshit tries too hard to be relevant and fails because it appeals to people who don't actually want to read comics, just write articles about how progressive they are on the internet.

do people in the west read Black Clover at all? I've literally never heard of anyone even acknowledging it exists outside of Yea Forums and anime YouTubers, while even people who aren't anime fans are still vaguely aware of MHA

HxH needs to release chapters to be on the list and BC is not popular. No matter how hard people want to push it is just not working

Attached: 1529964097703.jpg (480x7392, 571K)

subanon is the hero we need

Attached: patri.png (543x580, 363K)

how can he be so sexy even without a face?

Attached: 64329016_p0.jpg (707x1000, 263K)

Too bad he cant beat him

Attached: Hot E.png (291x461, 71K)

the fuck did the lord do to her?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

impregnation

Attached: 1529860649589.jpg (1280x720, 440K)

That's... wow.

I like Ragdoll even more now.

based as fuck

I for one cannot wait to see shiggy in more fights where his opponents don't have impenetrable plot armour

Attached: splat.png (852x750, 288K)

That's what he gets for messing with the hood.

Attached: Hood-Chan.png (182x271, 44K)

was merely pretending to be chunni the greatest twist of the century?

Attached: 1536868987769.jpg (458x418, 144K)

The scar makes him sexier

Attached: Endy.jpg (571x598, 30K)

there is no counter to his quirk other than distance, it's an "I touch I win button" which are OP as shit in all forms

god that match started off so good for how badly Hori fucked it up. Tokoyami vs. Kuroiro was pure chuunikino

He wasn't pretending, he's just a different type of Chuuni

Tokoyami is a 'gentleman of the abyss'
Kuroiro is an 'all according to keikaku'

Attached: Mad Banquet of Bromance.png (429x447, 58K)

>Hood-Chan
>the hood
I don't care what people say, I'm still gonna call him "High End"

Just call him Disturbed High-End

It became a Momo match

Or human armor for that matter

Attached: human shield.png (419x715, 367K)

WOW MAKING A BAG SUCH TACTICAL GENIUS TRULY UNSURPASSED KENDOU I HOPE YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE YOU WON BAGS ARE BEYOND YOUR COMPREHENSION

>Tfw you enjoyed every match in the Joint Training Arc

Attached: slip n peter.png (500x463, 157K)

That match would be decent if it had just been a chapter shorter and given Kendou or Tokoyami a clean win instead of trying to shill Momo. It had like three chapters of close-up "cliffhangers" and the least convincing display of so-called great leadership I've ever seen.

Please don't, the wounds are still fresh. I just want Kendou to smile and be proud of herself is that too much to ask

Attached: inhale.jpg (645x773, 87K)

He couldn't kill snatch due to being sand based and no solid form, He might not also be able to damage people like Kurogiri or maybe that sludge villain from the beginning.

I wouldn't go that far, but the first halves of match 1 & 2 were good, as well as all of match 3

It made up for the cliffhangers by giving us Kinoko

Attached: 1538816768209.png (1000x959, 272K)

now that's what I call shit taste

Removed her quirk, probably was planning to Nomu her.

(I wonder if AfO might have started adding quirks to her as part of the process before she was rescued and she didn't realize she had them at first because they were different than her search and identify quirk. If she'd been given hyper-regeneration, for instance, which seems to be the baseline quirk all Nomus share, how would she find out about that, normally? The Pussycats' return to activity may be because they've got a secret weapon in Ragdoll.)

Hori should kill off Momo so he stops embarrassing himself by trying to write her 140 IQ plays that all end up being "get completely fucked but asspull the only way out"

I think it will be one of those arcs that will be exponentially better once animated. They would probably wrap each fight up in 1-2 episodes.

some cool colors
i like mudmans costume

Attached: DyjWlInUUAE5U0O.jpg (863x1200, 226K)

how old is tomura?
he looks like hes in his 50s

Attached: TomuraCivilian.png (500x676, 245K)

Yui with the Ultraman costume

Fuck, marry, kill with the three girls on the left
Go

>Setsuna using her quirk so she can lean into the frame without blocking off Yui
gets me every time

Even though you disagree I respect your opinion. I'm also someone who's easy to please and I can usually weigh the positives of something over the negatives, otherwise I would just drop the thing.

20something
He's just very dry

Early 20s, He's just what happens when you stay up all night playing vidya and reading manga all night every night eating tendies.

fuck Yui, marry Setsuna, kill la creatura

It's funny. The thing I'm most excited for when the JT arc is animated is actually the OP that will include class B

To be fair I do think Hori manages to show that she's a quick thinker, it's just that she has displayed nothing of leadership or planning skills so far. The bag itself is fine but the start of the match has her throw a net at a shadow while Aoyama and Hagakure runs around like headless chickens.

Fuck Setsuna cos kinky, Kill Yiu cos autism, Marry Pony because we could actually communicate in English.

The volume art looks so good and defined

based slip n peter poster

kek could you imagine if Chisaki just got fucking dissolved in chapter 125

>Tfw the My Villain Academia Arc starts and this happens to the OP at the start.

Attached: kino.png (615x966, 344K)

I would nut

Fuck Pony, Marry Yui and Kill Setsuna if that's even possible

The arc would automatically be improved with good animation. The writing isn't good but it has plenty of flashy moves, loud action and colorful characters and quirks, and with a quicker pacing it should at least be fun to watch.

>artists where drawing her green this entire time even though hori drew her purple

What is the song gonna be?

Attached: 1536211558935.gif (300x167, 894K)

fuck setsuna marry yui kill p*ny

>mary the autist
shouldn't surprise me considering where we are

Attached: 1333687783278.jpg (288x499, 24K)

>orange juzo
>purple setsuna
fucking hori and his fucking colour schemes
it's hawks' wings being red all over again

I think the biggest thing it'll have over the manga is the general pacing. Rather than being left on a cliffhanger mid-battle like Momo or Kaminari, they start and end the whole fight in one episode. If they do that then there won't be people theorizing and over-analyzing what would happen in a match over 3 episodes.

let the voice of love take you higher

I think - I hope - Kendo's comment wasn't so much in tribute to Momo, as a realization she'd approached the matter wrong. She'd gone after Momo as if it were a friendly sparring match; but had Momo been an actual villain, giving her the time to pull out and fire that cannon at her would have been fatal. Shoto was right, she should have had all her team beat Momo out, and saved the fated battle between women for later. T4 did it better during his match when he was willing to take any amount of heat even to the melting point while fighting Shoto, treating it as if it really were a life and death battle. Under such circumstances, her "I don't feel as if I've truly won" comment makes sense.

idk who these bitches and I don't read this manga but

fuck the weird blue snake one
marry the pokemon trainer
kill the cute goat, sorrry

>Tchaikovsky
>Beatus vir 795
I see, what you did there.

Attached: 00000000000.jpg (512x288, 24K)

I just assumed the "doesn't feel like I won" was because she felt humiliated being forced to drag all that crap. Like if you won a marathon race but your pants split when you crossed the finish line. Yeah you won but the crowd is laughing.

can you guys come up with some good team combinations?
like i can see mudman using his quirk to trap people into the ground and shindo use his quirk once they are trapped to incapacitate them

Well as Momo said, she knew Kendo would have the upper hand in close combat situation, so she used herself as bait and essentially sacrificed herself to support her team mates. Sadly for Kendo she realised this too late and then got wrapped in the rope. She felt morally defeated because she played into Momo's hand. It's similar to Deku and Bakugo's first fight in the series, Deku knows Bakugo will beat him, because otherwise (like Momo) he would kill hims the situation to aid his team. Even though both Kendo and Bakugo both won the scuffle, they didn't win the game. Well, Kendos team won but that was mainly due to Kinoko.

*he would kill him, so he used the situation to aid his team.

A group marriage with lots of killing with kindness and the same with fucking would be perfectly acceptable. :)

t. toga

Kinoko + Juzo for extra horryfying death of suffoocating AND drowning at the same time

Ibara + Nirengeki + Monoma for AoE high damage

>Momo rushing to make them all tea while Satou force feeds them chocolate cake out of worry
Those two are the parents of the class.

Attached: image.png (450x522, 245K)

kendou got wrapped in the rope but still made it to her teammates in time to help them
momo's 'sacrifice' did literally nothing

Momo needs to wear sweaters mnore often, and let her hair down. She's prime waifu material when she isn't on the battlefield

His "Muscle" form is actually his natural shape that One for All temporarily restored. He would have been that big even if he'd never gotten OfA at all. He probably had such an easy time using OfA without injury because he was just so fucking huge and strong.

If it's not a ship already, it should be. It will make a ton of people mad.

Realistically, what quirk combination could ever beat Kinoko and Inasa?

Eh if anyone is suited to mating press all that useless meat it's the one guy in the class who's built like a brick shithouse

Unironically, Hellfire/Half Hot Half Cold. Burns the spores and distorts the airflow. Also, any type of chlorokinesis quirk.

she's made for motherhood and nothing else, fact

you mean...?

Attached: 1537870825530.png (649x1375, 1.06M)

Here, have a colored version.

Attached: Momo.png (540x488, 193K)

What the fuck shouji

Attached: 1535633793357.jpg (725x679, 66K)

That's because the only other useful person on her team was Tokoyami, and I can't blame him for losing since he got fucking spores grown inside his throat.

He lives in the world of imagine. What a chad.

Sometimes I forget what an absolute unit Shouji is on account of him being the sweetest and kindest guy in class..

Shit, you're right. I'd still pick Inasa on any 'quirk dream team' though. Whirlwind is just too good

hagakure was beating up manga boy before kendou came along to molest her

Attached: 1538645914148.jpg (1000x800, 247K)

>Ywn be held lovingly by Shoji :(

Attached: Shoji the Broji.jpg (564x4788, 548K)

He doesn't seem like a good team player though. More like a controlled calamity. Though I must admit, he's pretty precise with how he uses his quirk. Funny neough, ge'd work really well with Mineta and Shishikura. Imagine a storm of flesh and sticky balls.

>tfw that image predicted the future

Attached: sleepy frog.png (746x767, 335K)

I was exaggerating when I said the other two were useless. Aoyama and Hagakure did help, but they were outmatched and were fighting a team with better team coordination and composition.

add to that he read a symphony as if it were a novel

Ribbit

Reminder

Attached: U N I T.jpg (1024x575, 61K)

octopusses are sexy

Attached: 1551878489760.png (1191x1558, 894K)

Fuck it, I could use a good sleep for once. Ribbit.

And people say Hori is pure

ribbit

Attached: purge_.gif (427x240, 2.54M)

The remainder of this thread will be spent posting UNITS only. Manlets and scrawnies need not apply

Attached: 1535458736917.jpg (1787x1124, 315K)

Reminder that Mineta is actually gay and in love with Shouji. The perverted attitued is just him overcompensating.

Attached: 1538335177338.png (688x972, 484K)

Attached: 6 SCOOPS CMON.gif (268x151, 192K)

Mirio>

Attached: 1553117202134.png (696x293, 196K)

Very well

Attached: I AM HERE!!.gif (300x168, 3.81M)

>all the manlets in this thread

Attached: you gotta be shittin' me rappa.jpg (383x409, 41K)

fujoshit seething

Attached: 7a9.jpg (1073x1016, 144K)

Soon my brothers

Attached: soon.png (1082x412, 439K)

>rappa
>fujoshit

Attached: rappa traps.png (114x264, 35K)

Was an honor to post with you gentlemen.

You make John-chan cry...

This is god tier edit. Excellent work

Attached: 1554691072030.jpg (333x294, 38K)