Anime series is successful

>anime series is successful
>authors don't or can't come up with any new material for a sequel
>"I know! We can release a gacha game using the setting and then come up with OCs selling them one at a time
>once the game is old enough with dozens of new OCs already introduced we can make an anime to promote the game
Is this the future of anime?

Attached: magia record.jpg (827x620, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RODOmCuxFmk
twitter.com/magireco/status/1117700621908320257
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fate has fallen to similar ironicallyfate and it's abysmally depressing that madoka has come to this shit too
it's time to finally kms i think, shit's not getting any better

I don't care about all that spin-off shit, but, I mean, Madoka wasn't an open-ended adaptation. Madoka was a full, proper story, with a proper beggining, rising tension, culmination and a definitive ending. The question isn't "Why didn't they make a sequel?", it's "Why would they make a sequel".
I love anime shows that have an actual ending. I don't know about you, but I like seeing a story come to an end. A definitive one, a conclusion to the whole journey. Of course, it can be a better or a worse one, but in truth, it settles the whole experience, one way or another, instead of just leaving you hanging after but an arc's finale. The thing is, this way, a sequel is impossible to make, or at least, if you have any respect for the story, so the logical thing to do from financial standpoint is to drag it on ad nauseam, which will inevitably deprice it overall. Making a spin-off like this is a pretty neat compromise between creative thought and money, really. I wouldn't have it any other way.
Yeah I know there is actually a movie sequel to madoka. No I didn't watch it nor I intend to. If it's bad, well, let it serve as an example to my point. If not, well, good for you

>he didn't watch Rebellion
It's legit a masterpiece. There are people that think it's not a good ending but it is imo. There's no need for anything after it. I agree that making the movie at all was kind of risky but it really is great and they could pull it off again with another sequel but it's better to quit while you're ahead imo.

>Rebellion was good
t. Homurafag

>Wraiths.
>Post-ending scene.
>Definitive ending.
You're right, user. It wasn't good, it was great.

>I didn't watch it but I hate it anyways
Why do people do this?

Attached: madoconfused.jpg (264x486, 41K)

Also, before he arrives.

TRYSAIL FUCKING SUCKS.

Attached: f0c.png (1280x720, 2.06M)

How did Homura tricked Madoka when she is omnipresent and she can see magical girls frome past present and future?

Oh, it's that good? Well, I guess I'll consider risking it then. Still not sure about it though, I don't wanna corrupt my view on the core material on accident because of something that's not a part of it.

Eh, I guess, but it really did feel like a definitive end, didn't it? And that's what counts to me. Maybe I should call it just proper and not definitive, I dunno, you should be able to get my point either way.
I erased wraiths from my mind completely desu, they reek of artificial (and a tiny at that) cliff of which a sequel might jump off. I just recalled world being changed and Homura carrying on with stuff. I guess the process leading to nostalgia is already at work, eh

she's not omnipotent in the field that the kyubeis set up, otherwise she would have just saved homura before she went witch

Where the fuck's HomuHomu?

Attached: 1554777081696.jpg (639x719, 53K)

Don't watch it. I did, and I know you have the right idea just pretending Madoka ended where it did.

>omnipresent
Not when she's taking a meguca, and perhaps not at all in the traditional sense. We don't really know. But what we do know is she physically exists when she takes up megucas, so she can be interacted with. That's why Homura can grab her, and manipulating Madoka by interacting with her was the incubator's plan in Rebellion. Taking up megucas is when she is at her most vulnerable.
>omniscient
She's not. She can't know what goes on in the past or future unless she actually goes to that time or looks at it. She doesn't know everything.
I hate to use magireco as an example, it's really useful to get a grasp on how it works. but they use the metaphor of how it works as like a "record player", where she plays a "record" (looks at a universe) and listens to it (looks around in it) and can rewind/fast forward (go back and forth through time and manipulate how she experiences time in it). More or less lines up with how I already thought it worked.

Also, go watch Rebellion, faggot.

Attached: 1516665010289.png (320x320, 202K)

She's not omnipotent, there is a limit to her power on top of the limits she put on herself (the LoC). Also Homura scared her shitless, so she was probably too paralyzed with fear to act.

This is the future of Madoka

Attached: D4G_NQVU8AMf_tj.jpg (1263x893, 95K)

Being a spooky devil.

You say it like it's a bad thing.

Fucking her harem off-screen.

>I didn’t watch it
>”it’s bad”
Stop being a faggot and watch it.

They actually started with making manga spinoffs with OCs and that didn't work.

Attached: spinoff meguca.jpg (1440x720, 486K)

I actually think that a Kazumi series could be pretty good if done right.

Attached: Niko002.jpg (814x1200, 373K)

We need more Homura Tamura manga.

Did any of the manga OCs make it into the mobage?

Pretty much this. Tamura a qt

Attached: Fuck you Godoka.jpg (1046x1500, 336K)

Oriko and Kazumi are my favorites.

>Oriko

Attached: 1554696698252.jpg (700x962, 148K)

Why don't they start making spin-offs AFTER they finish the main plot? Where the FUCK is the sequel of Rebellion?

Why would Rebellion need a sequel?

People want to see Homura get the happy ending she deserves.

Attached: 47226344_p7.jpg (600x768, 133K)

I've said this before and i'll say it again

The only logical conclusion after Rebellion is for Homu to die. Uro """butcher""" is a pansy and won't do it though

Watch Rebellion, go through the cycle of grief while mulling it over, then come to the enlightenment that it's one of the greatest movies and sequels ever made, right up there with EoE.

>no need for anything after it.
What the hell are you talking about? It quite literally has sequel bat at the end.

Best end would be Madoka and Homura working something out where they rule the universe together. Madoka takes care of magical girls, and Homura keeps the Incubators eternally fucked over, thereby protecting Madoka still and fulfilling her original wish.

>anime series is successful
>authors don't or can't come up with any new material for a sequel
Even worse is when they churn out spinoff after spinoff even if one or two of them are actually pretty good

Attached: Ss.9xlhqrHj.jpg (300x450, 74K)

>People want to see Homura get the happy ending she deserves.
Read the 30 year old Mami spinoff, in it Homura marries Madoka's 19 year old brother

There is nothing wrong with churning out spinoffs that are good once in a while, they don't take anything from the original unlike shitty sequels.

Is there any hope for the MagiReco Anime?

>wait don't post that!

>Nobody wins: the ending
No

none of them are good except for a different story

People want Homura to dick Madoka and not her brother.

Too bad, because Homura is never getting Madoka.

I'd watch the hell out of a Homura Tamura anime, but they'd have to get the PPD gang back.

>I don't wanna corrupt my view on the core material on accident because of something that's not a part of it.
It's legit canon, you faggot.

I'd rather have Homu take Madoka by force than never getting to have her at all.

All of them did

Madoka the series is Great.
But Rebellion is a masterpiece that is probably the best piece of animation period. It’s just insane

Attached: MadokaWEG.jpg (1100x1000, 415K)

No it wouldn‘t.
You have no view of the meta-narrative.
This is bad.
Rebellion can not have a sequel.

3 from each series.

They chose a pretty nice cast. Jolno literally made Suzune sound like Eli Ayase. We also have the legendary Sakura Tange for Kazumi.

I can't wait for the anime.

Which Mizuna Girl deserves to be raped the most?

Where the Gachabros at?

Don't be. The game is awesome. The girls are awesome. The seiyu is awesome and Aochan is loving her growing, expanding Madoka-verse Family.

It gives Minori Suzuki the chance to fulfill her dreams. The game is great too.

That's gotta be a yikes from me.

I really like the game. It is very fun.

This figuratively shows what happens in the game. How does it feel?

Attached: mami.png (488x675, 578K)

Don‘t! You could still do your part like Tarrant-chan, and save Madoka.

Nope fuck off. Cunt caused enough trouble getting most of Australia blocked for three weeks.

It makes me feel really bad since AliKari is vanilla and better.

here we go again

Rebellion was a perfect sequel to the tv show and the absolute final plebfilter

Rebellion was good. It gave us magiReco.

TrySail is great.

do chinese really call her 小円?
cringe

Why are the new girls all slutty?

Ume.

Her lolis are tame and modest.

This.
Maybe I'm just biased towards the OG characters out of familiarity, but I really don't particularly like most of the MagiReco designs full stop. Especially how Iroha and Yachiyo appear to be pretty blatant Madoka and Homura expies.

Some of the designs are alright like Mayu and Kumi. Then you get Himika.

Rebellion is worth watching just for unlimited budget Shaft style alone, regardless of whether you like it as a sequel or not.

Did they finally undo that?

Can't wait for the end of the MagiReco anime and the fucking SPIRIT BOMB

Most ISPs have stopped blocking Yea Forums however for some reason some Phone ranges remained blocked.

Yeah I actually sort of like those two looking at them again. Fuck me if Himika's isn't pants on head retarded though, there's no disagreeing with that.

Because Ume knows it's shitty cashgrab so she (rightfully so) didn't put any effort in designing them.

And that would be?

What is she working on these days?

Binetsu Kuukan, it seems. Haven't read it, nor plan to.

It's decent, but most Ume-sensei's fans would probably give it a pass due it being a romcom with a male MC.

Now without memeing, I read Zarathustra 2 weeks ago and while Rebellion doesn't delve too deep into Nietzsches oratios, you can clearly see it following it's themes (creating a God out of oneself and as such overcoming God to show superiority AND mercy (as well as pity)) is a major theme and fits well with rebellion.
If there is interest I can point out some more explicit analogies

Yeah, precisely. I don't like romcoms in general and I certainly don't want to see Ume's cute designs in a straight romance. If you're into that, no doubt you'll enjoy it. I'll patiently wait for the season 5 of Hidamari Sketch never ever.

Attached: Madokami.jpg (500x500, 67K)

Didn't Alinapermanently fuse herself with a doppel and later got annihilated in the final ight,thus dying?

Gacha is perfect for meguca because both mean suffering

Attached: 1551667539824.jpg (960x1280, 106K)

>It gives Minori Suzuki the chance to fulfill her dreams
there is chad rainmaker wrestler mahou shoujo on the game?

is Yea Forums ready to meet the true edginess?

Attached: 1555191743594.png (680x671, 215K)

>Not liking straight romance.
Give it a go, faggot. It's super cute and wholesome.

well, in magireco Madoka is FINALLY saved from walpurgis, officially, Homuras wish was finally fulfilled.

so thats something, right?

Minori Suzuki you faggot (Freyja Wion) not Suzuko Mimori but yes she's in the game too.

The guy who designed her is a fan of Strike Witch so I can see where he's coming from.

Nice try gacha hater. She said she designed them with RPG characters (lewd ones) in mind. It maybe a cashgrab but she loves it and she even plays the game.

Designing characters for MagiReco and growing the Meguca family.

It is going to be great.

Madoka is still a meguca. She isn't saved yet.

The Doppel system is now permanently active in Kamihama. As long as she stays there she's fine.

She won't be there forever , fighting shit will still result in her early death, and F4 needs more conflict to continue milking money out of the game anyways, so things won't last.

I'm presuming they still haven't resolved the spin-off story in Reco-verse so they can pick it up from there.

Somehow has to reverse Suzune's brainwashing.
Oriko may or may not still want to kill Madoka.
And then there's the Pleiades Saints.

I'm just hoping that the anime will have cameos of best girl.

Attached: oriko and friend.jpg (700x988, 352K)

>Somehow has to reverse Suzune's brainwashing.
No, the don't. In fact, I'd like to see the 2 serial killers interact with each other.

Attached: magical girl killers.jpg (948x720, 312K)

They really picked some top girls for these too, Hayamin and Yuka Iguchi.

No thanks. Non-yuri romance doesn't sit well with me about 99% of time.

youtube.com/watch?v=RODOmCuxFmk

I love MochoIroha.

Are you gay or something?

Right back at you, faggot. You're the one who apparently can't enjoy a romance unless there's someone else's dick involved.

She didn't trick her, it was all part of the keikaku.

twitter.com/magireco/status/1117700621908320257
Senpai Witch.

SUZUNE DID NOTHING WRONG

>Is this the future of anime?
Being a meguca fan is suffering.

Don't go pointing fingers like that. I never said I didn't like yuri.

I was asking you an honest question. And the answers were either you're gay and you just can't relate with straight romance, or you're a loser who's extremely insecure about his masculinity.

Yeah, I like Rebellion, but it's crazy and I can tell you'd probably dislike it. My friend pretended it didn't exist, but watched it when I was interested and now she regrets watching it.

your friend is dumb

It's been nine years already, stop discussing about Madoka
It's not like Madoka Magica is a legendary anime that no other series came close to it in nearly a decade

>Don't go pointing fingers like that.
>And the answers were either you're gay and you just can't relate with straight romance, or you're a loser who's extremely insecure about his masculinity.
The irony is hilarious, user. Stop projecting your own insecurities regarding your masculinity/sexuality on others.

Looks like I hit a nerve.

Attached: 1467038399744.png (400x400, 103K)

>gets called on his own hypocrisy
>posts a smug anime girl with an infantile retort
You sure did.

What makes me so hypocritical, Mr. Anonymous? I've been nothing but consistent.

Well it's the AOTD until magia record airs

Just because a spinoff airs doesn't make the original worse.

First of all, there was nothing about your question that was honest, don't pretend otherwise.
>Don't go pointing fingers like that.
>And the answers were either you're gay and you just can't relate with straight romance, or you're a loser who's extremely insecure about his masculinity.
Where is the hypocrisy, you ask?

You're trying very hard to make it about me, but in reality, your posts speak more about yourself. The one and only thing you know about me is that I enjoy almost exclusively only yuri romance in anime. Yet this single fact is somehow enough for you to assume that I'm either gay or insecure loser.

No, user. You are projecting. Now go ahead and post another smug anime girl to lift your fragile ego.

I actually like Oriko and Kirika. I just wish their manga wasn't shit.

Why the fuck are you so fixated on sequels? Let it rest.

But I want to find out what happens to the girls

>everything good needs a sequel
madoka wasn't even that good anyways

>Non-yuri romance doesn't sit well with me
>I certainly don't want to see Ume's cute designs in a straight romance
You revealed here that you're afraid of seeing men being in romantic situations with women. The particular choice of language implies straight romance disgusts you.
You're likely a very insecure heterosexual male who takes refuge in yuri because it makes you feel safe. You avoid heterosexual romance because it makes you feel inferior.

Attached: 1445234919692.jpg (485x480, 61K)

At least those are good and seem to have effort put into them.
Some other franchises....oh boy

Personally I love the idea of being together with 4 other cute guys or girls and making Madoka feel like the princess goddess she is. Not IRL, because it's cucked, but in fantasy...

For what reason?

>TRYSAIL FUCKING SUCKS.
DOUSHITE HOSHIKUTE
AGETAKUNAKUTE
MITSUKATE
MITSUKATE

Attached: 1546257275368.gif (854x480, 876K)

I just want Claris back

Wishing she was being fucked by meduka

That could be arranged whenever Homu feels like it

Attached: 1554766662516.jpg (1024x638, 501K)

Homu has a boyfriend now

>Serialized in "Rakuen Le Paradis", an anthology that comes out three times a year.
This is some meduka tier suffering

yes

WHERE'S MY FUCKING REBELLION SEQUEL BUTCHER YOU EDGY FUCK

Attached: image.jpg (184x143, 17K)

He finished his story and is doing something that he enjoys greatly now.
Why ruin the guy's happiness?

Attached: Wuxia.png (1366x768, 1.34M)

What's even the point of this, it sounds like these people just want the money and will throw any bad OC to the audience to get it.

What about my happiness though?

Attached: image.jpg (705x1000, 53K)

Ignore the cuck crying about non-definitive ending. Its kind always pretend series should go on and go on because there is always something to tell, the world goes on, some character in episode 3 implies something or that even a light plot tease means that 3 sequels were planned. The original series start and have a conclusive ending. Don't even bother with rebellion or related products.

Rebellion is worth it, ignore everything else.

Homura doesn't deserve happiness.

Homura deserves it more than anyone