Why there's so much hate for the isekai genre?

Why there's so much hate for the isekai genre?

Attached: w0xpm88zh6q11.jpg (1234x1280, 233K)

the op has already answered the question

>A.K.A.: best elements of trashy isekai

Attached: 1520401578533.jpg (311x296, 26K)

Market is oversaturated with them and most of them have very low quality story and artwork. Many are also very copy and paste with a different gimmick that quickly becomes irrelevant a few chapters in when the author runs out of ideas and the story stalls. Basically its the same thing that happened with the highschool battle harem genre years back.

What are the Yea Forumspproved isekai animes?
I have in mind Konosuba, Tanya and NGNL but I can't think of many that are generally well liked here.

And the market's oversaturated because companies are literally farming the equivalents of Wattpad and AO3 for anything that they think is the next SAO.

Attached: 1445662627508.png (674x337, 47K)

Because people can't handle just being able to watch a show and enjoy it because it has fun things. Everything must be critiqued to oblivion you see! And if I don't like it then NO-ONE ELSE CAN LIKE IT EITHER aaaREEEEEEEEEEE

Seething normfag

Attached: 1550839121028.jpg (322x395, 44K)

>seeking an*me watchers approval
just like what you like user, isekai is generally a dumpsterfire but doesnt stop me from reading it.

You will understand when you hit puberty

I don't really care either else I'd have dropped SAO seasons ago and wouldn't be watching Isekai in general.
I was just being curious.

>Why there's so much hate for the isekai genre?
only westerners hate isekai and japan doesn't give a fuck about them.

So among whom they're popular?

Because most exemplars use the concept for cheap wish-fulfillment stories, which puts them on exactly the same level of creative endeavor as 50 Shades of Gray.

Because they are aimed at losers like me and there's nothing normalfags hate more than losers getting pandered to.

Shit, I didn't won anything.

Attached: 1555279230348.jpg (1234x1280, 448K)

exactly, they're just regular animus. like battle harems or chuuni stuff

Teenagers and young adults.

And what's the problem with that? I watch anime to relax and just take my mind off my daily problems.

>the Michael Bay argument
Yes, you can do what you want with your free time. It's still shit.

Anime is a media aimed at children and loser adults, user. Most anime are shit.

what isekai are you talking about user?

What Yea Forums seems to not understand is that if modern isekai dies as a trend something else of the same degree will replace it.
So you will allways have mass produced, lazy writting saturating the market.
Just accept it anons.

shit

Attached: unknown.png (903x750, 335K)

Most of the Japanese otaku are right wing nationalists in real life (dunno why being a low life and being a right wing retard does correlate that much in every society). That's why most of their Isekai shit are end up in NIPPON STRONK comedy.

I would suggest now and then, here and there

>Nekomimi are beastmen
>Slavery
kemonomimi slaves are my favorite isekai trope.

Attached: 2.jpg (659x551, 114K)

I just realized which one it is, you don't want to know. It has a feMC, if that rings you any bells, and I don't know why user marked wikipedia since MC is not the one that has it and even then she barely consults it.

Attached: isekai bingo.jpg (465x551, 61K)

>kemonomimi slaves are my favorite isekai trope.
its usually ruined by MC being an herbivore and never doing anything though.

Literally seething

Attached: isekai bingo 2.jpg (1266x1266, 368K)

Attached: isekai bingo 3.png (1500x1800, 158K)

That's fine, they are not there for him.

Attached: isekai bingo 4.png (573x651, 29K)

Isekai are by and large a lazy shortcut to actual world building. The author might actually have to craft a world deeper than a petri dish or figure out how to write a main character that would organically be inserted into the story they have to tell, figure out how to dispense this information to the reader, etc.
Instead they just chuck some self-insert faggot into whatever generic world they were thinking of and presto! you've got yourself a light novel.

let's at least give some credit to the exceptions though, like the bookworm isekai-tensei.
The fact that the MC isn't a noble or an adventurer means the writer does have to put effort and thought into how its society works, as opposed to just having the MC travel around with no consequences or thoughts.

anyone got the version of this image that is the complete opposite?

Zero no tsukaima

12 kingdoms

I'll never really understand Konosuba's success

Attached: 12 royaumes.jpg (800x843, 477K)

I did come across a painfully generic isekai where the MC actually fucks his kemonomimi slave girl. So for that reason alone I've decided to stick with it.

overlord

>you should forgive the guy who raped you
actually disgusting garbage

I don't approve of Overlord.

why all those isekai bingo never have
>characters bow and dogeza when they're polite

>he MC's plan for an utopia is so evil
His idea of an Utopia is a place where he has human farms that he feeds his monster with. But even then, you can't ignore all the evil deeds he is committing or that hr excuses his actions with: "lol I'm a monster so i can do this."
>It's called the right of self-defense, one of a free man's fundamental rights.
No, that is not how the law works. If you shoot somebody in your home when there as no need to an it could have been avoided, then you will be tried for murder. In this case the MC had already caught the thieves (having left the door open to lure people in) then refused to let them leave, caught them and tortured them to death. He was never in any danger. But nice try.
>Same stuff.
Goblins and monsters commit evil acts. Elves show up to remove these dangerous terrorists. Now the terrorist goblins claim they are in the right to eat the people?
No, I'm just not one of those weak beta retards that become a fascist when I get a little bit of power.
The problem isn't that he isn't a hero. The problem is that the story is trying to be edgy while still playing it off as if Ainz is a hero. I have no problem with a story with a full blown villain having the story told from his perspective, but it becomes a problem when the story is trying to make it appear as what he is doing is cool and edgy.

ascendance of a bookworm has a refreshingly grounded world and perspective, I just wish the MC was less of a bitch and had some social awareness, but she seems to have gotten better since the start

My favorite bingo
because i am the author

>bingo cards
based Yea Forumstard crossboarders

there are a few but they are rare. pic related was single handedly saved by having an ero artist draw it.

Attached: isekai meikyuu de harem o.jpg (1810x2560, 735K)

I think that was precisely the one I was talking about.

>reborn as x? human form by chapter 3

This is probably my most hated trope.

Attached: Pouting Anime Girl_16.jpg (700x655, 171K)

Now you imagine
>slave harem but wiht gunota artist

>2 days without My Wife is a Demon Queen
Kill me

Attached: End me.jpg (889x472, 194K)

does this picture help you understand konosubas success

Attached: 7TNoYpP.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Are you retarded for real here? Ainz IS a fucking human. He is just soem retarded incel that couldn't cope with real life so started valuing pixels on a screen and the fake relations he had with other retards in the game as more valuable than actual interactions.

>so mad he has to crosspost to an archived thread

This bingo passes the Nirvana test.

Attached: edit.jpg (1234x1280, 306K)

I enjoyed some isekai when the trend started, I'm tired of it now. I'm ready for the next trend of trash.

>I wish the MC was less of a bitch
The fuck? How is that MC a bitch? Rather my problem with it is that for some fucked up reason she is more fragile than anyone else. At first it seems that it is because she doesn't get any nutrition and because she never gets any exercise. But she fixes that and she still gets sick all the time. Then we find out about her getting almost eaten by her enormous mana, so she starts fixing that and meets another girl her own age that suffers from the same mana illness. This girl is incredibly tiny just like she is... but then we find out that this little girl does NOT suffer from the same fragile health that the MC does.

So why the fuck is the MC so damn fragile? It annoyed me to great ends and there still hasn't been given any good explanation as to why.

Pretty much have that with pic-related.

Attached: seichou cheat ch6.jpg (950x1364, 584K)

Gunota is still worse, but yea the artist isn't doing that series any favors.

this is closer especially since MC porks all of his harem members, most immediately after getting them.

Attached: Butsuri-san de Musou shitetara Motemote ni Narimashita.jpg (836x1200, 445K)

So we can all agree this is the only good one then?

Attached: kino.jpg (768x437, 42K)

Tate no Yuusha, from animeonlyfag perspective.

Attached: 1555279230348.jpg (1234x1280, 379K)

the question marked areas definitely pass

The other girl is rich, so she could afford the treatment for the mana illness. The MC isn't, which is why she needs to earn money to pay for it, and in the meantime try to stave it off with willpower.

For the pet one, I hesitated because Filo doesn't really seem like a mascot character, which is how I interpreted "token cute pet." As for the other one, I can imagine that the Shield is OP based on what they've shown so far, as well as context clues, but I don't think I've seen enough to make a fair call on that.

>Most of the Japanese otaku are right wing nationalists in real life

Nigga what.

Man, it must suck having the right wing living rent free in your head all the time.

It's not hard to see the reason why. It doesn't matter what race you are. If you're a loser in society, you generally will cling to anything that gives you power or status over other people. It's basically crabs in a bucket.

>having pride in your own country is bad
jesus christ white guilt is pathetic, lmao

i guess firo could go either way, but everyone talks about the shield being shit, all the other heroes have an easy time with their weapons, and SH is stuck using a shield, cant even use a weapon with it. it fits 'weak skill is OP' perfectly. later on he starts whipping ass with it. im always really bothered though that shield bashing isnt in his arsenal of moves when its something thats obvious.

I have pride of my work, but having pride with your skin color is a pretty low thing user.

pride in a country =/= pride in a race though there is overlap.

Science Fiction will back to glory again when Isekai fad dies. Cyberpunk is making a huge comeback.

>cyberpuk is making a huge comeback
if only...

bingo bingo
>muh

I don't get where the whole "isekai flood" meme came from. We haven't got that many isekai shows, did some e-celeb say some stupid bullshit again?

Do you actually look at all the shows that come out, even if you don't watch them? How about manga?

I read the anichart every season, there's only a few each season. Maybe the manga scene is worse

Manga (and moreso the source LNs/WNs) is worse in that an anime only runs for a cour or two and then it's over. Far more manga are released, but they also keep going. Imagine if every isekai anime was still airing this season, and yet there's still continually more coming out. All of them feeling derivative of each other, that at least makes it feel like a "flood".

isekai manga are the jp equivalent of western crowdfunded never finished game devs

You mean pre-WWIII and post apocalyptic become the new fad when isekai dies. I can see science fiction coming back strong.

The future is going to be interesting despite being grimdark as fuck.Cyberpunk has a chance to shape everything up.

I just want an "I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years" anime.

I just want a good mecha show again. Feels like we haven't had one in years. And I want Sunrise to stop being a bunch of fuckin' pussies and just do all of the Origin manga instead of TV versions of the OVAs.

Cyberpunk will never return. Reality is far darker.

Goodbye, Save the Internet Act. You will never see the light of day.

>And I want Sunrise to stop being a bunch of fuckin' pussies and just do all of the Origin manga instead of TV versions of the OVAs.

All I want is Sunrise is make more originals, sequel and new IP's. Their focus right is keeping the brand name strong.

People don't hate isekais for the concept, they hate it for the garbage tropes that plague the genre. I would like to have another Isekai where the world is actually interesting and not some generic Dragon Quest knockoff. Also get rid of the videogame shit

Cyberpunk/Fantasy isekai?
Actually, after seeing Bright I doubt that combo would work at all

gotta fill monthly dragon age and kadokowa a pages with something

>It's already been 4 years since Fafner Exodus

Jesus, it still feels like last year.

Honestly any of that's good as long as they stop the TV compilations. While we're at it, I wish Bones would make cool original shows again, too. Or at least another season of Shirayuki.

bright was lazy as sin
>literally just la but black people are orcs

>dunno why being a low life and being a right wing retard does correlate that much in every society

Attached: 1531120970580.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

I just want space operas to make a return. A deep cast of characters, various subplots, world-building, etc. It's tough to find that even outside of anime these days.

Magitech can work, but people just have to be not shit writers.

The Fastest Gun In The West meets the Crimson Blade Of The East

all of them are shit, konosuba, znt and tanya are not exceptions.

more magitech would be great

Attached: Capture.png (924x1344, 1.67M)

On average there is at least a dozen being published every year, new series mind you.
That may not seem like a lot until you realize that EVERY YEAR there is a dozen, who have chapters upon chapters to go off of. This isn't even dealing with the Light Novel scene which is overflowing with them.

It's like those dimestore western novels that are the exact same thematically and trope-wise, but each one got its own comic, own television series, it's own movie franchise, and a line of figurines.

Some of them I should say, most of them end up dying halfway through their run because that's the industry.

Attached: Wheat Field of Memories.png (1678x941, 327K)

>Cyberpunk/Fantasy isekai?
No. give me more realistic future anime like cyberpunk. Hell, I want more stories on WW3 and how future will take place.

Did you see Genocidal Organ? The production values could have been better, but it was a surprisingly interesting watch.

>netorase
>happy end

hmmmm

He just likes watching his harem bang other dudes, they never actually get stolen.

>I just want space operas to make a return. A deep cast of characters, various subplots, world-building, etc.

An all female cast of LOGH would be very interesting to watch, matter of fact i've been thinking about it for a while. Females fighting each other for power and control of the galaxies and resources in Earth.

t.

Attached: 1532096032650.jpg (500x375, 23K)

Can anyone recommend me Manga or Novels where the character is Reincarnated, not transported and the child arc is considered a genius, hopefully lasting a long time.

I know there's a lot and i've read a lot of them, but i always liked how the adults react, like "Man loved by Gods" where the Child arc takes a long time and not "5 years later" at the 3rd chapter.

I find almost all only-female/only-males shows to be unwatchable, personally, but maybe someday you'll achieve that dream. Rooting for you, user.

Attached: tamako thumbs.gif (320x180, 2.06M)

>I want more stories on WW3 and how future will take place.

When female draft finally happens and the rise of the female soldier makes it appearance where females finally kill in the battlefield.

I want a manga of this.

tfw no psychological thriller about female soldiers

Its trash beloved by brainlets who then proceed to spam the board trying to convince people the latest isekaitrash isn't trash See: Shield Hero

>anime
fuck off

My feelings on Isekai in a nutshell.

Attached: 1328118619979.png (500x282, 152K)

Because what was once used to be an interesting concept of taking someone from our own world/setting and throwing them into a fantasy setting for some sort of unique adventure is now just a vehicle for hackeyed writers and other hacks to follow each other into writing the same damn story with the same awful cliches over and over and over again.
Instead of trying to tell some sort of story, they're more focused on following the same trends as everyone else.

For example, Aura Battler Dunbine or Vision of Escaflowne hits maybe one or two of these boxes at best.
While numberous LNs that come out today hit several of those boxes within the first few chapters.

Attached: 1527318696023.jpg (720x996, 158K)

>1. All images and resulting discussion should pertain to anime or manga.

since when is overlord not an anime

The image does pertain to anime or manga because it reflects his position on a popular anime genre user.

>rulesfag

>tfw no manga bio of a female snipers of the USSR in WW2.

Attached: Pavlichenko.jpg (937x528, 370K)

You also forgot best girls being raped and cuckshit.

that's women against men though, i wanna see a breakdown of the female psyche and woman on woman shitflinging even on the same team

Shadowrun?

Because it SUCKS
don't get me wrong I love isekai for the interesting premises, light-hearted nature, wish fulfillment powerfantasy, and the fact I love fantasy settings

but even with that it still SUCKS

>that's women against men though
that's fine too.

make it harder so its actually fun. Jeez have you play bingo OP?

I just finished Cellphone and it's the perfect anime if you want to see what "not trying" is at every level

The Isekai genre isn't fun to read or watch. The worlds are based off Dragon Quest without the orchestral music, or theater like atmosphere that makes the franchise memorable. It's all technical information and boring wordings without any embellishments or clear beginning, middle, end.

I don't know why, but Japanese Teenagers make for the worst MCs.

I really do enjoy isekai, however I hate that it's taken over the fantasy genre and that we don't get standard swords and sorcery without isekai or mmo elements thrown in anymore

Attached: 1544606756570.jpg (800x612, 108K)

the reason for konusuba sucess is that normies havent seen a surface comedy anime in a while

Because it attracts newbie writers who think a good story is about premise and plot points, when it's actually all about execution.

It's pretty funny how Overlord and Tanya is a level above the rest but are still guilty of a whole lot of that shit.

I want a sci-fi isekai, but unfortunately that's almost impossible because the self-insert MC won't have his super special highschool education he can amaze the locals with.

Isn't anyone going to mention how fucking lame it is for so many of these guys to have God-like powers and then ruin it by trying not to stick out? It fucking makes me angry reading that.

People forget about the worst trope: telling your friends that you reincarnated.

Considering you can pretty much list the total number of actual sci-fi shows on 1 hand (hint "in space" or "the future" doesn't make it sci-fi) there was never any glory to go back to.

There's not going to be any WW3; China's bought the USA government decades ago. The one world order will simply be an extension of the super corrupt, soulless Chinese government.

RE: Zero

Some people seem to think that if isekai were to suddenly disappear [genre they like] would take its place, when in reality it will be another low effort fad that they'll hate even more.

When are we going to get post apocalypse zombie outbreak with cheat power and game window and stats?

There are 3 kinds of people.
Underagefags and newbies with a clear lack of experience when it comes about anime/manga. They can't tell the difference between a great and a bad series and unironically think shows like Re:Zero, Overlord or Sao a legit good.
Those who know how shitty the average isekai is and hate it (or are just in denial). They always criticize it because of its popularity and there’s nothing else to watch/discuss.
And the final group are those who despite being aware how terrible isekais are, they don't give a fuck and enjoy them anyway.

Yes, but it was shown that the MC got tired even after having her mana managed. It was pointed out that he rich girl never had any problems once her mana was sucked out. maybe it is a case where the MC has to have almost all her mana sucked out, but that sounds a bit strange.

I agree. That is one of the main problems with the all female shows that center around yuri (girl on girl romance). In these stories male characters almost never show up or enter the picture which detracts from the store as a whole. If say there were some girls that fell in love with a guy in the yuri story while the yuri story still happened, this would have made the story feel more real. Likewise why not make it a traingle drama where the girl has to fight for the love of the other girl against a male character?

die, shitty thread

Re:Zero *is* good

Some people don't like the idea or general conceit of isekai. It's not their thing. Then they see this thing they hate proliferating and saturating the seasonal lineups/taking up studio's time away from being able to produce shit they do like.

Imagine gunota with slave harem artist. It could actually be average.

Attached: 39813340210_5165c1b8df_o.jpg (1114x1600, 237K)

>slavery
>bad
Where is the guy responsible for this shit and how do I slap him?

Attached: 1547140903236.jpg (844x2400, 735K)

I don't even understand what about it is wrong, it just looks off. The faces are a big problem, but even the rest is fucking trash.

Everything. The anatomy, the poses used, the censoring, that they though one page was enough (although for this artist there is no loss for the last two)

IMAGINE, a harem isekai, drawn by
>asanagi

Attached: shabadabadoo.jpg (582x598, 48K)

>Isekai by Asanagi

>MC is a misogynist
>Isekai'd into a fantasy world ruled by women
>MC lead a rebellion to put women in their rightful place and restore the patriarchy

That, or Jezebel Amazones, from the Minotaur's perspective.

notGuts is fucked now

Attached: 008___1555286754.png (915x1300, 1.32M)

If it was an actual isekai he would know how to get out of this situation.

Attached: average isekai protagonist.jpg (544x960, 70K)

Imagine being EOP

Attached: DricBihU4AEqBrf.jpg (778x1199, 120K)

Braindead retards don't realise that Genre's are meant to be Generic.

Actually pretty based.

Attached: 1550167626548.jpg (546x366, 47K)

BIG WOLF(girl) MILKIES

Attached: wolf_milk.png (650x933, 400K)

Genre fiction in general is creative cancer.

Amazingly, Konosuba doesn't hit the bingo.

Attached: slimeBingo.jpg (926x960, 256K)

We went from romcom harem to battle school harem to isekai, what will be next? I hope it's gonna be hot blooded sport girls

are you pretending isekai harem isn't a thing?

No?

We should go back to
>I'm suddenly married to this alien/ojou-sama/demon and have to live together with her while my parents are constantly on vacation

shit I read wrong my bad

Some elements are stretched if it comes close with the description
>Engineer to Super Computer Hacker
>Slavery, with partners
>Alignment and types to races... Dragons, demon, etc.

Attached: Dejimon.png (1234x1280, 747K)

>I hope it's gonna be hot blooded sport girls
you mean WMMA anime series, maybe hot blooded fightan girls.

Attached: slimeBingo2.jpg (1266x1266, 513K)

>My work doesn't hit even one of them
FeelsGoodMan

Attached: slimeBingo3.jpg (1500x1800, 468K)

I'm guessing a reverse isekai of sorts where fantasy elements, races and lands materialize in the real world but otherworlders don't integrate with earthlings
MC would side with the other side for whatever reason and maybe fight earthlings like some sort of reverse GATE
also he has a harem

Attached: slimeBingo4.jpg (573x651, 127K)

>Sci Fi isekai
>Mc is astronaut
>radiation wave hit and he got shot through a wormhole
>now he's lost in some distant part of the universe, on a ship
>a living ship, full of strange alien life forms
>being hunted by an insane military commander
>and he's just looking for a way home

Did you report him?

I can't answer that question user

Attached: 1555241705648.gif (508x583, 1.1M)

Just make it a sci fi mmo that the protag isekai's into and the knowledge would be of optimal loadouts and combos and such.

>harem never infights
This is a good thing.

>hes
>heres
Is your keyboard missing a key?

>by having an ero artist draw it
*By having a god-tier artist draw it, that also makes good hentai.

look at this abomination and tell me it doesn't deserve hate

Attached: 53[1].jpg (1740x1236, 438K)

what's this from

gunota probably has the most bottom of the barrel manga adaption of all

Attached: png.png (216x573, 157K)

This tilts me the most. With all the isekai how come it's all more or less the same magic world with similar magic and races. Where is my 50000 years in the future sci fi isekai?

nidome no yuusha

Attached: 52ceaffb9d77733daeb9c8a63d8e6b78.jpg (474x673, 56K)

Japanese high schoolers can pilot a mecha perfectly barely a few seconds after entering a cokpit for the first time in their life, it's not a problem.

t. first kind

The guy you replied to was describing a show that actually exists.

Asanagi pls do dis.

>live together with her while my parents are constantly on vacation
Better yet
>live together with her while my parents treat her like the daughter they never had and tell me to man up

Missed a few
>Monster evolution by naming
>Public lightning, running water and more
>Harem never infights (A few funny scenes between Miko and Secretary is not infighting)
>More skills than stars in the universe
>Human form relatively early
>Standard D&D races

>they start treating the girl better than their own son
>constantly telling him how useless he is and how she deserves better
No, don't do that.

Attached: 1523817133335.jpg (1579x4096, 1.04M)

Lol, you're reaching hard.
They Nippon Banzai because even the Japanese left does that, their entire society is conservative because of the success they've found in economic and social conservatism since the fifties.

That was a comfy manga. It sucks the author died.

Nothing will ever be able to match up to Lodoss.

Replace japanese with western.
Can I still apply for a prize?

Attached: 1555282071907.jpg (1266x1266, 512K)

>It's systematic and the rules are not that hard to understand, hence "makes no sense" doesn't apply
>Relies on the Dwarven Craftsmen to build it, who have experience in that stuff and are from a Steampunk society - also Rimuru was not a high-schooler but an adult contractor who was involved with construction works to some extent
>It takes 3 for a harem to form and BFFs, friends, dead people, underage children and an "abstract internal housewife" don't count - therefore no harem in the first place
>Skill listings are rare and newly obtained individual Skills are well-interwoven into the story despite the relatively great number of them, escpacially in the LN version
>24 above-average lenght WN chapters, 10 monthly manga chapters, 8 anime episodes and a whole LN volume, are a far cry from your average "3 WN chapters" - also WN aside, Rimuru is at least as often in Slime form as he is in Human form
>A triangle at most, since many of the races are from Eastern mythology, like Kijin, Youkai, etc.

They just want everyone to go back to modern day high school settings again.

Attached: 1555269793920.png (1780x1279, 960K)

Angrier parallel paradise

>Why there's so much hate for the isekai genre?
Isekai isn't limited to Japan imo. It's quite popular premise in western fiction as well, you fucking underage poster.

Why don't isekai protagonist defy the heaven and overcome the gods?

isekai

they're too busy buying slave catgirls and grinding levels in dungeons

PS2 level CGI aside

those system were made by the gods, if they truly want to become the strongest in the universe, they should cultivate instead.

>His idea of an Utopia is a place where he has human farms that he feeds his monster with.
Ainz's subordinates don't actually need to eat human to survive. He just used it as a punishment to punish enemies.
>you can't ignore all the evil deeds he is committing or that hr excuses his actions with: "lol I'm a monster so i can do this."
Did you ever read the LN? He never did it. He never did anything for fun but to further his goals instead.
>then refused to let them leave, caught them and tortured them to death
Only one of the thieves was killed and it was a mercy kill, she wasn't tortured. The rest was spared and is still alive.

Actually paraphrasing first intro to Fascape

I dunno and I genuinely want to write a self insert isekai but am having a difficult time coming up with a concept/premise that I find satisfying.

Source?

>Fascape
It's good. Why there wasn't any Jap author plagiarize it? Like they did to other prominent Western works?