Imagine being a Tenrifag

imagine being a Tenrifag

Attached: 1403491549712.jpg (500x369, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jcRlGlu199o
desuarchive.org/a/thread/105401935/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

STFU SHE CHEATED

I know right

Attached: 1443651796861.jpg (268x262, 12K)

Shiori is the wise mans choice

fgbg

Attached: 1417577592214.png (899x1000, 455K)

they have killed themselves years ago

>3DPD
Yokkyun is best

Imagine bandwagoning a girl because you want to be on the "winning side" on a Bayeux Tapestry board.

I always liked chihiro

but stay seething

Welcome to Yea Forums.

Sure you did. I remember because I was among those that expected a Chihiro end. Chihirofags were a minority. Nowadays every faggot is a Chihirofag to save face. And Tenrifags were and still are practically nonexistent, people used to post pictures poking fun of Tenri's popularity status (I liked her though, she was cute). Some people only rooted for her because she starred the last arc but then her being shut down by Keima contrasted the most with Chihiro's win. But the great rivalry was Ayumi vs Chihiro and you could not convince those niggers that Ayumi was not going to win.

>be the biggest cunt in the series
>win

Happens too much. Why.

When chihiro revealed she always liked Keima, that's when i wanted her to win

Keima is also an asshole,so they are perfect for each other

TWGOK was fun. I miss the threads while it was running.

Attached: 1332694287988.png (346x1017, 99K)

Keima was always the best girl. I'm annoyed this capture didnn't come up in any of the anime.

Attached: 1332678274532.jpg (640x3505, 955K)

cutest girl ever

They really should have shown this arc in the anime.

You mean Keima? He never truly stopped being a cunt. The Chihiro ending is marred to me for that reason. Wakaki tanked his best series and shall never have another as good or as popular.

Attached: 1336487031.gif (400x290, 3.88M)

>Imagine being so far up your ass you start thinking people only like the girl you don't like for the sake of an argument

Things like this is why TWGOK is on track to be the new True Tears.

Imagine following a fun gimmicky romcom with a nerdy relatable main character, funny videogame references, and a light plot.
Imagine ending up with generic haremshit, a sociopathic protagonist suddenly choosing the flattest character in the manga as a love interest, and an overwhelming plot spinning its wheels for ages until it crashes down pathetically in an unsightly mess.

Why are people still making threads about TWGOK? I'm trying to forget.

>Things like this is why TWGOK is on track to be the new True Tears.
it was always more popular than true tears tho

Imagine being this butthurt about being called out and being a newfag who can't greenmeme properly to boot.
>True Tears
How ironic, the prime example of bandwagoning. Your life is a meme.

>Why are people still making threads about TWGOK? I'm trying to forget.
Ebin grrl war culture. But even that is dead in the water. Nothing remains. These threads are like looking at the ruins of Detroit.

I was a Chihirofag from the stard but the ending surprised me.

Only one that had the guts to actually give a confession of love, not going to lie I thought she had it

True Tears was bait and switch to the end, doing that in pretty much every preview ... I remember using then to troll both side back in the day.

TWGOK is a example of winning girl not being first girl or childhood friend or red string of fate ... Chihiro was the odd one out that lacked the Goddess connection, I only happy she won because she broke the mold but not just for the sake of breaking the mold, it didnt come from the left field or was against how the series was, it just make shipperfags being butthurt that would happen no matter what, it did give birth to a special brand of autistic shipperfag that stalked Wakaki mangas pages in Batoto complaining about TWGOK ... it was truly glorious.

The only reason most people "liked" Chihiro was because they felt sorry for her getting BTFO during the Goddesses arc.
All that good will was lost when she ended up winning anyway since very few liked her for her personality (she's a fucking bitch).

all this seething would make me an ironic chihirofag if I didn't already like her

Imagine being Wakaki, imagine never have a hit again.

I get that Keima couldn't pic one of the girls with an angel because of jealousy and power struggle shit ok sure that's a great set up BUT HE COULDN'T CHOOSE LITERALLY ANY OF THE OTHER GODDESS LESS GIRLS?

especially pic related?
Chirio literally tried to cuck our boy not once but 3 fucking times throughout the series up until the end and she deserves to win? WHY?! It's not like she actually liked Keima straight out either she bullshitted and basically settled for him because the other CHADs wouldn't give her the time of day.

Attached: 027.jpg (2083x2892, 1.16M)

what is he up to these days?

Nothing since King of Idol finished last year.

>Chihiro was the odd one out that lacked the Goddess connection
That's why it makes it lame.

Chihiro, Haqua and Diana were best girls.
Ayumi and Shiori close 4th and 5th.
Kanon and Jun are the worst by far.

I accidentally put manga on hold 8 chapters prior to ending I feel really happy about it.

She's just a normalfag. It's not that she's a bitch in particular. Otaku are okay with girls being bitchy as long as it complies to common otaku tropes, what they want. Chihiro is like an ordinary girl; Keima has no power over her and does not know how to deal with her. When a tsunderekko or something insults him it has no real impact, but Chihiro's insults bruise his ego. Around Chihiro, he's not the god of galge but your typical otaku loser.

Chihiro didn't follow the script.

Was he supposed to end up with an NPC?

Worst girl always wins.

Except in Naruto.

yokkun has the down

>he thinks hinata is good

I fucking hated how the goddess-less girls just disappeared from the manga. Some girls didn't even get their arc animated. I thought the goddesses plot was a step in the right direction, but it ended up slowly killing the manga.
Another baffling thing is Haqua. She took a lot of importance at some points of the story, and then she suddenly lost all relevance. Probably because she was connected to the main plot and Wakaki had no idea what it was about. Same with Dokuro/sensei, you'd think such an important plot twist would go somewhere, but it doesn't.

Honestly, the whole thing was written like garbage.

The goddeses were controlling their feelings
Thats the whole point. Chihiro liked keima without any interferance

Like this scene where Keima acts like a sanctimonious cunt until Chihiro calls him out on his hypocrisy.

Attached: 0029-009.jpg (833x1200, 197K)

Attached: 0029-010.jpg (820x1200, 269K)

Attached: 0029-011.jpg (820x1200, 224K)

>he thinks hinata isn't good

Attached: Get a load of this guy.jpg (496x496, 134K)

>Kaminii-sama

Well, atleast best girl Elsie got his happy end.

You delievered, Wakaki-sensei.

Her only character trait is she wants to fuck naruto

And she succeded.

Imagine being a Haquafag. (._. )

Attached: HorribleSubs_Midara_na_Aochan_wa_Benkyou_ga_Dekinai_02_720p.mkv_0007.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

>make a good, definitive ending instead of a shitty, safe, otaku-pandering one
Yeah. It's a tragedy his next series aren't doing as well.

That's not necessarily the implication of the post. He said the worst girl didn't win in Naruto, and she didn't. Hinata was boring as shit, but she still wasn't worst girl.

Nice strawman. More like a decent ending to top a shitpile of his own making,
>It's a tragedy his next series aren't doing as well.
No, everything is back to normal. TWGOK was his only noteworthy series and he blustered it. Only rushed/axed trash awaits him.

HAQUA BEST GIRL

I remember that in a interview he said something about because his series were in the verge of cancellation he didnt had a overall plot in mind and just keep writting, and that shows since the first arc is the Goddess Arc.

Since before that there was a bunch of characters introduced they simply had no reason to be there since they were pretty much one-offs for the capture scenarios, there was simply too many and now the story had a focus, the problem to me is the slight shift from the starting premise and how characters now had to fit the story direction as they were simply just there for their mini-arcs.

But at least it wasnt fucking Hayate or Negina ...

>Negima
At least Wakaki didn't fuck up his manga on purpose, so there's that.
Fuck you Akamatsu, you fucking hack. He even got people to buy his shitty sequel, otaku are fucking marks.

At least Ayumi and Tenri loved him for who he was, more Ayumi since he lied to her and she still loved him. Haqua loved him too.

Ayumi, Tenri, Haqua, Chihiro, and Yui all love the real Keima and eligible winners of the Keimabowl.

Still wanted Tenri to win so bad though.

I remember them fondly. Jeez, how long has it been.

Now I don't remember much from this series but I really wanted that athletic girl to win instead of op's pic.

based

>being mad that Chihiro won
If you didn't see a Chihiro win coming from a mile away you're a moron. She's the only one who he actually talked to instead of using his dating sim lines, the only one who made him actually emote beyond his capture tactics. The only way you'd root for another girl is if you didn't care about things like development or growth

who cares about the ships what matters is that my girl enri got her happy ending

Haqua was never of importance to this manga and only kept appearing because she was popular.

Being Wakaki is suffering

>Brief Timeline of Wakaki's History

Age - Summary

21 - 'Shogakukan Comics Award'Grand Prize, praised to be 'Huge new figure who's future 10 years are anticipated'
22 - Trashed for not being able to adapt to the serialization system + cult material
23 - Not employed
24 - Game
25 - Game
26 - Determination to finally do something
27 - After 6 years, going back to Tokyo for return
28 - Again got criticized for the theme, breakdown
29 - deceived himself with gaming
30 - cannot escape anymore
31 - Finally realize that it is irrevocable
32 - Outcries, 'go to hell this damned world!'
33 - Albatross serialized due to staff's mistake
34 - Albatross canceled due to staff's power
35 - "I checked my bank balance and it was 10,000 yen".
36 - After 10 years of gaming experience, Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai announced, offline treats me as madman, online thinks me as god. There were some sayings in editor department, 'Let's just cancel this since it is annoying'.
37 - 'Shogakukan Comics Award' .... REJECTED.
- various events created some topics, tears for additional printing that he heard for the first time during his career.
- Animation announced, drew chapter to commemorate it.

Miracle of the universe, forever and always

Attached: 1309047855982.png (2900x2700, 2.17M)

Maybe he's not a good mangaka.

I'm still mad how Wakaki skipped the final blattle and everything got fixed by a deus ex.

Holy shit, you are still alive

best girl won, so he must being something right

She's alright but I absolutely despise all non Chirio Keimabowl losers for not winning, so she is shit

Attached: 022.jpg (2095x2892, 1.07M)

He really just got lucky with TWGOK, and even that floundered out when he tried to move it past an episodic formula and into a heavy plot arcs. Literally everything he's done after has been completely off the radar.

CHIHIRO DIDNT WIN.
TWGOK HAD AN OPEN ENDING.
KEIMA ACCEPTED HER INVITATION OUT OF COUTERSY AND AS AN APOLOGY AFTER TREATING HER LIKE SHIT.

IT LITERALLY MEAN NOTHING ELSE AND FUCK YOU IF YOU THINK SHE WON.

/capslock

In an alternative world TWGOK never did the goddess arc and it was instead a nice fun capture harem the whole series

Attached: cry fbk.png (850x1200, 479K)

>imagine being a seething loser
I was a Kanon fag till the godess arc, where I flipped (mostly because Kanon was in a koma and I liked Chihiro there)

He got serialized thats more that most get, and he got 4 series all got over 3 volumes.

Yes, TWGOK was his largest and likely only major success but how many series go to 26 volumes outside action shounen?

As I said, it could been worst ... far worst, like Shimoku Kio who decided to "continue" Genshiken turning it into complete shit and not happy about that ... how about you go read Spotted Flower?

Also do you consider Kawashita a failure too? I mean, after Ichigo 100% her series lasted 4, 3 and then 2 volumes until her current work, hell I will never forget Hatsukoi that had a anime announced AFTER it got cancelled.

I really liked twgok but he did basically nothing with it and ended it with a fizzle

I hope you fucking die, nigger.

There was so much potential to revisit the captured girls and integrate them into each new capture arc in an almost groundhog day kind of 'how the heck do you know so much about me you weirdo' kind of humor. So many of the heroines never got reprised.

This is a love of cope on par with saying that nobody like Hinata.

Except that happens.
See Prison School threads.
The worst ending to a manga in recent history
But Chiyo lost, so we gotta herald it as great.

>love of cope
Try that again, ESL. Chihirofags were a minority and I was one of them.

Imagine you kept reading this after the goddess arc started

>sociopathic protagonist

By chapter 86 which was out by the time of the first anime it was quite clear Keima cared a lot about people.

I wish there was more dating multiple girls at once... That was the most fun part of the series for me, especially reluctant wingwoman Haqua.

i still don't understand how so many people didn't saw this coming, i mean her flag was so fucking strong it was pretty obvious he was going to pick her
and no i don't like her, it was just obvious who was going to win the bowl

Fuck your 3DPD slut. She made a man give up on his 2D waifu.

Attached: Yotsuba_Sugimoto.png (462x272, 186K)

Yes, that's why he gave that letter to Tenri saying "I didn't pick you, sorry" and she ends up crying in her last panel.

;^)

"level" of cope sorry. I have no idea why it autocorrected into love. That said I was in those threads too man a lot of people though Chihiro had a chance, hell Her, Ayumi, Haqua were pretty much the only serious candidates other than some people pushing for a 2D end.

Attached: 124a159694a7ce1eaf2097fe448c1322.jpg (500x475, 352K)

I thought it didn't make any sense. So Keima liked how she fell in love with him again after her memory wipe? Didn't that karate chick do the exact same thing? He didn't give a shit about the karate girl for it. Next, his logic about her being the routeless girl is pure bullshit. Not only did he clear her route twice (once the first time, second to find the goddesses), but his reasoning that she has no goddess doesn't mean she's routeless. In fact, her archetype would be the "normal" girl. Take Shuffle where in the original VN, Kaede is the only non-supernatural heroine yet she clearly has a route & ever her own sequel VN. Keima's logic makes no sense.

FUCK YOU NIGGER. YOU KNOW DAMN WELL SHE DESERVED TO WIN.

Tenri didnt deserve that treatment she got at the end. Fucking Wakaki.

The only comfort is knowing nobody won.

She never lost her memories of the conquest and that mean she either had a goddess inside or she was already in love with him before the demon got inside her.

This is played out as a red herring when he is trying to find the last Goddess since because she have the memories that meant she had a Goddess but she didnt.

>nobody won
keep telling yourself that

Attached: first time.jpg (807x1172, 318K)

>final battle
I forgot what that final arc was even about. Just that it had something to do with time travel and Elsie sort of being the final boss.

There were a significant amount for it, but a lot of people against it. Her victory rekt so many people but it was the only thing worth celebrating, aside from LC becoming a real little sister I guess.

She deserved a better ending. Has nothing to do with win/lose, Wakaki didn't seem to care about his characters anymore.

Attached: btfo.jpg (807x1172, 358K)

Because it's true. It's like someone inviting you for a cofee, it doesnt mean anything special.

I need context, I dont remember which chapter was that exactly. But it must be one of the last.

Who the hell would reject a childhood friend with a passive agressive letter? (It did gave us those hilarious ur a faget edits though)
Keima is a piece of shit.

It's the page after he confesses to Chihiro on the last chapter.

Kaede is only "normal" compared to demons, goddesses, and shit. Kaede is the popular, beautiful, smart, kind, yamato nadeshiko childhood friend of the protagonist. Prime heroine material. Chihiro is like a background character, literally the friend of a heroine.

Attached: 0028-012.jpg (833x1200, 256K)

Wasn't the letter all the way from the past? As in she knew since her first appearance in the manga that she wasn't going to win the Keima bowl? Hell it's a kindness to her otherwise she spends a decade waiting for Keima hoping he'll confess to her, but then get rejected.

I liked LC becoming a real sister and that the LCfer meme was true.

Obviously Saekano follows this same line, but Chihiro is aggressively normal while Megumi is passively normal.

Not true.
She was an heroine with her own chapter.

still mad

Durr, the whole point is she's thrust into the heroine role without being like one. She's not heroine material in otaku media, the point Keima makes. And she feels like she isn't a heroine in real life, thus her trying to get with guys to feel like somebody.

Will there ever be another season?
Should I read the manga?

Slut.

SEETHE HARDER

Attached: Laughing_JoJos.jpg (1024x683, 129K)

Yes user, she's like a normal girl. And when Keima's with her, he's just a mortal boy. Thankfully he helped her down the right path to becoming a heroine of her own life. And that's the thing, Chihiro would fit a lot better as a protagonist. A lot of real girls could relate to her journey to self-discovery.

Attached: __katsuragi_keima_and_kosaka_chihiro_kami_nomi_zo_shiru_sekai_drawn_by_dha__d0d469ceb3137b033a9aba12 (800x600, 164K)

Yeah yeah we know, she is special because she isn't special, now go date a normal girl.
Sometimes I think Abe was the one who made the final chapter.

It is Keima's story, user-kun. Just because it resonates with you doesn't mean it's telling you how to live your life. If you need a silly romcom/harem for that, you're in trouble.

Attached: keima-on-a-horse.png (640x386, 117K)

It was always a silly romcom harem.

The fact that people are still assblasted about this continues to amuse me.

how

because it was shit

Chihiro was best girl, Chihiro deserved to win, Keima said it himself he hated harem endings and stories without a conclusive end, Chihiro was the true route. Stay salty fags it's been 5 years and Chihiro still won!

Attached: 1329525221465.png (607x322, 128K)

She won in the concert. Only delusional people didn't believe after that.

Because it’s one of few series that destroyed the “First girl wins” trope.

just because your favorite didn't win, doesn't mean it's shit. Chihiro winning fits with the theme of the manga

who would be first girl tho? Ayumi or Elise

Ayumi.

The ending had WAY more problems than who won

In hindsight this page is even more powerful. Imagine being Chihiro, singing your heart out for the loss of your first love, and then being reminded that you're standing on the same stage in the pursuit of that love as literal goddesses. How small and insignificant she must've felt. Absolute P O T T E R Y

Attached: 2-B_Pencils_MaiHigh_performance.png (1681x1200, 962K)

Objective best girl ranking

Tenri > Dokuro > Mari > Haqua > Elsie > Chihiro > Kanon > Nora > Jun > Yokkyun > Kusonoki > Sumire > Yui > Miyako > Lune > Ayumi > Shiori > Mobuko > Akari > Minami > Rieko > Hinoki > Mio > Urara > Tsukiyo > Nanaka > Kaori > Fiore

At least he made TWGOK.

And he didn't know how to finish it.

Anyone would feel inadequate in Miyako's presence.

fuck the editor that suggested the chihiro conquest

They're still mad.

Attached: 1516254584767.jpg (1269x700, 352K)

I'm still mad, I blame idolm@ster

Chihiro was no more background than anyone else. She had her own archetype. Kaede was popular and all but no different than any other. In fact, there were many background characters, some which later got routes, some which didn't, who are just as pretty.

now losers are pretending like they hate it for other reasons

hilarious

What about the Karate girl? She was identical.

>She had her own archetype.
Which was?

Unironically one of my favorite mangas

No, fuck you.
Jupiter's arc was the longers and the most boring arc and how he ended it was fucking shit.

Attached: 1548408099434.jpg (400x400, 71K)

>Kaede is only "normal" compared to demons, goddesses, and shit. Kaede is the popular, beautiful, smart, kind, yamato nadeshiko childhood friend of the protagonist.
Literally all the characters from Shuffle! count as that. The Lithaneus knew Rin long before this. Asa too. Nerine had childhood memories with Rin. Really? Really! introduced another new beautiful childhood friend with no route. Basically if you're in Shuffle & you're a named character, you'd be like that even if you have no route.

Just look at Saekano where Megumi was the heroine. The "normal" girl is in itself an archetype like tsunderes or childhood friends. Chihiro herself being part of her band gives her traits that stand out from other heroines too so she doesn't even fully qualify as that.

Do you really like the end? How Elsie solved everything without a final confrontation or how the final arc was long as hell but uninteresting?

Band vocalist character for one. Just being part of a band adds traits many others don't have.

Worst story of all time.

It was never about the full confrontation. Are you salty that the goddess arc ended with the battle happening offscreen too? That's never been Keima's job and it was never what the series was about.

Normal girl. That itself is an archetype. Saekano's Megumi, Idolmaster's Haruka, even minor characters like Negima's Natsumi. Depending on how you view things, Madoka Magica's Madoka counts too.

Need I remind you that that's the exact reason she picked up guitar? She had nothing before that.

I liked the bread girl. She actually overcame hardship and don't need no man

>Literally all the characters from Shuffle! count as that blah blah
No shit, any of them are typical heroine fodder. Kaede is only "normal" because she's human. That's not the same way Chihiro is "normal".
>Just look at Saekano where Megumi was the heroine.
Another series that blatantly makes the same comment as Kaminomi. Girls like them are not considered heroine material. You are hoisting rare exceptions as if they are normal fare.

Most heroines are something normal before they end up like that. Take FSN where all 3 heroines are like that. Saber was this normal girl caring for horses. Rin and Sakura were ordinary girls before all this mage business or Sakura being thrown to worms. Even afterwards Sakura is arguably the most normal one if you exclude Dark Sakura.

>Normal girl. That itself is an archetype.
An archetype defined by not being like other archetypes. And not the kind otaku typically would pursue. Thus their freshness when they are placed in the heroine role.

They literally banished, Haqua never confessed, the other loli whose name I can't remember was pointless and so it was the white room, the only nice part of that arc was when the goddess took care of Keima.

>No shit, any of them are typical heroine fodder.
That's the point. Kaede is not exceptional because literally anyone in that VN is typical heroine fodder. Virtually any trait she has is shared with some random background character in the same VN. Chihiro is normal in a similar way in that she too is just like everyone else.
>Girls like them are not considered heroine material.
Considering how the "boring heroine" is actually supposed to be Eriri, and Megumi was specifically sought for her status of being the most normal, they still apply.

Some brainlets only care about muh grrl wars, you'll never get through to them.

why would Haqua confess? she is a demon, Keima is a human

Not that guy but what? Haruka like that? She is FAR from that & is actively pursued for her normalness.

>Chihiro is normal in a similar way in that she too is just like everyone else.
Except she had nothing going for her, except the fact she had going for her. You cannot equate that to Kaede, because she and everyone else in Shuffle! has something going on for them by otaku standards.
>Considering how the "boring heroine" is actually supposed to be Eriri
Yeah. that's called a twist. Relying on a posteriori knowledge is disingenuous, because people are meant to assume Megumi is the boring heroine, even if she really isn't in truth.

Not really. Kaede was defined because she was unlike the others yet had numerous other traits like being the childhood friend. You see this even in other shows where a character being the norm doesn't define them as being unlike the others. Take Gundam 00 which gave the completely normal Saji & Louise lots of time as a normal couple in S1 before they became abnormal in S2 & then normal again in the movie. In that case, I can still apply various traits to Louise like being this hyper, super genki girl. Zetsubou-Sensei's Nami was entirely supposed to be the normal girl yet she has food related traits.

*except the fact she had nothing going

>Kaede was defined because she was unlike the others
Because she is human.
>yet had numerous other traits like being the childhood friend.
Now you are destroying your own point. You admit being a childhood friend gives her numerous traits. Guess what, Chihiro isn't a childhood friend or has any of the special snowflake things Kaede has going for her. No one would notice her if she didn't get a spotlight. That's the point.

>open ending: no girls win
>let most popular girl win
>let worst girl win, piss everyone off and dig his own career's grave
Tough choice
I bet his editor must have at least once warned him about how shitty his ending was, but Wakaki is a genius, he has to prove his manga is special, one of its kind

>Except she had nothing going for her, except the fact she had going for her.
In spite of that, she had various otaku-appealing things. She's a tsundere. She has all her romantic fantasies. So that's not true. Even if it were, Idolmaster's Haruka is a perfect example of explicitly being written to be the completely normal girl yet that itself is her appeal and archetype.
>Yeah. that's called a twist.
The point being that Megumi was not even what she was set out to be yet retains her normalness.

>Take FSN where all 3 heroines are like that. Saber was this normal girl caring for horses. Rin and Sakura were ordinary girls before all this mage business or Sakura being thrown to worms.
And that's all backstory. None of them are actually normal.

>Guess what, Chihiro isn't a childhood friend or has any of the special snowflake things Kaede has going for her.
Not that guy but that's hilariously wrong.
>g-go die Keima!
>I-I want to be with the popular boys!

>And that's all backstory.
See
>Need I remind you that that's the exact reason she picked up guitar?

Kusunoki was always my best girl from her first appearance. Her cameo in Hinoki arc was good. Too bad she's not a goddess so she became irrelevant

Pursuing other guys is a big no-no and there is no reason to assume she wouldn't have been with one if he had accepted her confession, regardless of how she felt about Keima. But they all rejected her, and why do you think that?

I wish Shiori and Tsukiyo attempting to research heaven/hell could have been its own spin off.

I'm a Chihirofag. I used to post in those threads, the butthurt was glorious. Nobody believed us that she will lose until it finally happened.

I'm also:
>Mikofag
>Onoderafag
>Urukafag
>Ichikafag
Except for Nisekoi, they will all win just like Chihiro did.

Attached: 1524547808033.png (714x453, 240K)

>Now you are destroying your own point.
Read through this and the guy's entire point was that being a normal girl is yet another archetype like being a tsundere, yandere, etc thus Chihiro is just another girl in an archetype like all the other girls in the manga.
>dodging the point
She's a tsundere and all that.

>Uruka
She will lose. You're deluding yourself if you think she'll win

>Chihiro wins thread
>170 post
>no one has posted that image

>She's a tsundere
More present after her capture but okay. Not to a significant degree though.
>She has all her romantic fantasies.
So does your typical shoujo heroine.
>The point being that Megumi was not even what she was set out to be yet retains her normalness.
That becomes clear with time, but the initial assumption is she is NOT heroine material because of her normalness.

Uruka will win. I believe, fuck the non-believers.

Attached: 1537779241679.png (328x364, 79K)

Kaede was defined not because she was just human but because her various traits were shared with all the background characters. She's by far the normal one even if everyone there was human.

Being the "normal" girl doesn't mean they can't have other traits. We have other characters who's traits or entire character are literally being the Ramen girl or a swim team girl. Chihirou being the band member is exactly that trait.

>She's a tsundere and all that.
Tsunderes (and other girls) don't typically chase guys other than the protagonist. Otaku would flip out.

>Ichikafag
She's fucking done for m8.

keep up the faith, brother

Attached: [Erai-raws] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 02 [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_12.59_[2019 (1920x1080, 217K)

>Ichikafag
>Mikofag
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO!

Yes, Uruka is a miracle of the universe.

Ichika will get her redemption arc soon. I also think she did nothing wrong, but if she did something wrong, it was understandable. She is best girl.

Miko is a pure, innocent, principled maiden. We should all protect her, she needs protection.

Attached: 1550206573697.png (393x760, 330K)

Chihiro ending was alright but I couldn't stand how Tenri was basically treated like shit.

>More present after her capture but okay. Not to a significant degree though.
Not significant? Just her reaction to Keima's confession at the end was enough.
>So does your typical shoujo heroine.
Thus she isn't the background character, she's another heroine.
>but the initial assumption is she is NOT heroine material because of her normalness
The reason she was selected to be Tomoya's heroine was that.

>Didn't attempt to confess since middle school

She already lost when more competitors come into play.

youtube.com/watch?v=jcRlGlu199o

>her various traits were shared with all the background characters
That applies to the other heroines as well. She's only "normal" by virtue of being a human. She is not normal because she is regular unremarkable person/mob-type.

I get what you're saying. She, like Chihiro, has few particular traits that really differentiate her. But she is not "normal" the way Chihiro is. She is like a rich beautiful girl among rich beautiful girls. Chihiro is like a plain jane pleb that gets selected randomly from the mob and competes with shining anime girl personalities.

Chihiro was as tsundere as Ayumi, hell they were almost like the same character except Ayumi was more dumb.

>mikofag
>read nisekoi, bokuben and Gotoubun
My fucking sides

Attached: 1516436730907.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

>Not significant?
Not to a significant degree. She is not the tsunderekko.
>Thus she isn't the background character, she's another heroine.
She is like a background character, meaning she is not the type to typically be a heroine. She would be the heroine (protagonist) of a shoujo series, but this is a series for boys.
>The reason she was selected to be Tomoya's heroine was that.
And he expressed initial disappointment because of her normalness. Once you get to know someone, your view of them changes. Fucking magical.

This manga is from BO(Before Otter) era right?

More or less. Funny how if Keima wanted the girl with no route, he shouldn't seek anyone he already conquered. Just look at numerous girls with no routes
>Ilya
>Rusalka
Those girls are FAR from normal girls yet they're every bit the love interest with no route. If Keima wanted a girl with no route, he should go for the villainess or someone alike those. Dude didn't read enough vns if he thinks Chihiro is his standard for no route girl.

>But she is not "normal" the way Chihiro is. She is like a rich beautiful girl among rich beautiful girls.
Not that guy but see Haruka Amami. She's more normal than Chihiro will ever be & she's arguably the main heroine of her game.

>Remembering the goddess arc
>Knowing that whoever had Mercury would lose the KEIMABOWL
>Being happy Chihiro wasn't a goddess but also sad she wasn't special.
Good times

I rooted for track and field

Fine. Let's agree Keima is incredibly biased. Tomoya too.

Do you have a horse in the 8bowl?

That’s part of my problem. Chihiro really is nothing like Keima described. In a manga where entire characters are defined by being in the karate or the swim club, her being a band member would be exactly that defining trait. She’s also nothing like described as in practice, the normal girl is just another archetype just like a tsundere or tomboy so even if she was just normal, that would be her archetype just like describing Haruka. In practice, she’s yet another heroine in the list of heroines. She’s no Sacchin or Ilya with no route.

I never finished reading this. Completely forgot it existed actually. Thanks Yea Forums front page.

It wasn't suggested. The editor wanted it moved up, it was always going to happen.

Keima only made a big hoopla during her capture because of his personal bias against her. He seems like a mouthpiece of otaku, but is dead wrong about a lot of things. "Normal", "average", "boring", and "realistic" are all conflated in his mind. There are people who feel that same way about characters like Chihiro, you can see it here. But she is a recognizable character type and after her capture she began to positively define herself.

Attached: 1445972743261.png (1101x1919, 2.76M)

I miss Haqua's legs.

I still would like a spinoff with the hosts and Goddesses as the main characters.

I miss Haqua's everything

Attached: 1553728169063.jpg (1920x1080, 112K)

I only knew who won since Yea Forums told me. Surprising that no one else seem to have dropped it when shit started to dragged out.
Same shit with Nisekoi.

>tfw no Haqua gf
why even live bros?

Attached: 1414732899801.png (415x698, 401K)

>the only one without angels shenanigans
>wins

how is this even a surprise? at least ichigo 100% is way more unpredictable.

By chapter order, sure. But chronologically, nope.

>he thinks Prison School was a romance genre, not a comedy, and ruined threads rooting for Chiyo during a great manga's glorious end
You're just a fucking idiot, is all.

based Onoderachad

Attached: 1554259065683.jpg (369x519, 100K)

>Chihirofag
>Mikofag
>Onoderafag
>Urukafag
>Ichikafag
Absolutely based patrician taste. Are you by any chance my twin from different mother.

Attached: ruka_16.jpg (370x452, 91K)

He's a consolefag and doesn't play 18+ games. Also hates romantically assertive heroines. He's a scrub.

Weird how we have the exact same taste. But don't get you hopes up, Chihiro was the exception.

>So Keima liked how she fell in love with him again after her memory wipe?
Not “again” user. The whole point is that Chihiro has been in love with him from the very beginning of the series before he even did her conquest route. That’s why despite losing her memories of her conquest she still had feelings for him.

Best girl won and you cant change that fact. Stay mad.

Attached: Capture+_2019-04-01-15-07-27.png (407x423, 257K)

Elsie, Haqua, Diana....any major heroine should have won instead. TWGOK's ending was a mess. But more importantly Wakaki made a huge mistake picking plain and normal, low tier relevance heroine that is Chihiro. He's been paying for it ever.

>That’s why despite losing her memories of her conquest she still had feelings for him.
So did Ayumi. Probably Yui too and number of other girls still had lingering feelings for him iirc. Haqua and Tenri liked him without him working his magic on them. The more you think about, she wasn't unique in that department.

But Elsie did win. She got what she wanted.

threadly reminder

Attached: 1436655312592.jpg (3848x3984, 2.76M)

fucking finally

This part was really cute.

I never liked Tenri and never understood those who did. Seriously. Only girl in the entire harem whose attraction to Keima comes from nowhere, basically.

The truth is that Chihiro and Ayumi had the highest amount of fans during the biggest arc (goddess) and Chihiro "losing" in that arc left her with far less support. I was there, pushing the theory behind her inevitable victory. I didn't always want her to win, but it became more and more obvious on rereads. To say there were bandwagonners isn't quite right. It's more like people who lost hope became vocal again.

Before the goddess arc conclusion the most popular theory was "the one with no goddess will be the winner, because she likes Keima without the memory of him capturing her heart". Many people revise history and say this wasn't the common theory.

>and that the LCfer meme was true
I hated that because it was retarded and made no actual sense.

I also hate how Demeter was dropped as a plot point but Elsie was asspulled into major importance, which added nothing. Finally, I hate that everyone in hell forgot her. Fuck that.

No sir, I don't like it.

Hinara isn't boring, she's underutilized: the problem of the vast majority of Naruto's cast.

She's a somewhat weak girl who, despite having a pretty severe lack of confidence and natural skill, still tries her best. She also was literally the only person who saw the good in Naruto and was inspired by him before anyone else.

But, like every character who wasn't like, 5 specific characters, she fell to the wayside very quickly and hardly did anything ever.

The goddess plot did NOT kill the manga. It was a good move.

What killed the manga was not going on with what was established in the arc and instead doing a fucking abysmal, inconsequential, boring, crap time travel arc with NONE OF THE CHARACTERS WE LIKED

Well, considering everything he's made that isn't "golden age TWGOK", yes, he apparently sucks.

Why the reaction? is right. Jupiter made me drop the manga, and once upon a time I had considered TWGOK my #1 favorite series. I'd reread it maybe 30 times. It was that fucking bad an arc.

Proof that almost nobody really cares about the winner.

This. It's probably what everyone expected and wanted and it was the obvious way to go. Goddess had everyone hyped. EVERYONE. The series was at it's most well received and popular.

What the FUCK was he thinking with that followup?

No no no no, you dip. Haqua and "Tenri" (I fucking guess), not counting the easily wooed goddesses, are the only other characters who liked Keima because of his personality, and really, let's slap more quotes up there: """"""""""Tenri""""""""""

Tenri fell in love with Keima when he was a kid because he interacted with her once. Haqua and Chihiro fell in love with him after knowing him for a while and liking him for himself. Chihiro also had the benefit of genuinely having an excellent rapport with him. Chihiro and Haqua are the only two harem members in the series Keima was 100% real with, except he actually quite liked Chihiro.

wait I forgot

Nanaka. Nanaka also fell in love with Keima because he was Keima. That's it. Sadly, Nanaka was ignored. She was a good girl.

She's not even that, though. She's not boring, but she's not particularly weird. She's not bland or average, she's a pretty cool girl.

That is not an archetype. Which is the point. Keima never captured her BECAUSE she has no archetype.

>normal NPC girl wins
wtf it's not fair! I get "muh symbolism" and it represents Keima's return to normiedom but I wanted Haqua to win.

Attached: Hakua.du.Lot.Herminium.full.1051420.jpg (1900x1200, 159K)

>imagine seething this hard for this long

this, feels like jap are too pussy to wright that kind of story, and when they do it's always some spinless faggot that gets everything handed down to him.

Demons had no chance of winning since the beginning

This image is timeless.

Attached: 1458677689414.jpg (640x720, 190K)

desuarchive.org/a/thread/105401935/
fuckinfg Kek

Kanon's cannons are canon.

Attached: x8.png (872x1250, 462K)

Attached: x11.png (869x1250, 488K)

Attached: x17.png (875x1250, 311K)

sequel when

Fucking never, hopefully. Until Wakaki dies, a sequel will just be in bad taste.

I miss those ever growing titties.

SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO WIN
I wished she won. Had to just fuck it up and go in the offense with the whole marrying shenanigans

Imagine Wakaki coming up with another great series.

Fuck yeah Haqua!

It's kind of sad that she didn't end up winning. Instead she kind of supplanted the bitch role that Chihiro had, like they exchanged roles or some shit. And I kind of understand that Chihiro was supposed to be the surprise winner, which isn't really true because everybody kind of knew at that point.
Seriously though, if the author wanted to extend the series beyond the goddess arc, then he shouldn't have beat about the bush with the Namek arc. And if he really did need to put that in, he shouldn't have showered those irrelevant girls in. Young Dokurou was one thing, but that girl who saw a porn mag for the first time and grew up in the span of a second shouldn't have existed. I seriously thought she was set up to be the come-from-behind winner.

Maybe it's just that you're the user furthest down the spectrum of autism that you need to see familiar images, specifically an image that typically only gets posted to spark discussion in absence of what we have here, already so much discussion that there was no need for it?

>generic tsundere number 3452634537
>better than a normal girl

Attached: 1454599503460.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

:(

Attached: 1447346624193.png (625x505, 82K)

Stone fucking cold. Honestly 10x worse than anything he did to Chihiro

>worse
Funny as fuck, you mean.

Attached: 1398008835402.jpg (580x2756, 491K)

Season 4 when?