Sarazanmai

What did Ikuhara mean by this?

Attached: theprostate.png (1600x900, 1.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17816721
youtube.com/watch?v=a0QUQY1TwCo
twitter.com/sarazanmai/status/1117597130535792642?s=21
movic.jp/shop/g/g04179-00319-00001/
amiami.com/eng/search/list/?s_keywords=sarazanmai
youtube.com/watch?v=jBR_tfKU7as
twitter.com/dontmaindzanmai
youtube.com/watch?v=XYZDCu0-vnk
twitter.com/undressbill
twitter.com/htpt_ur/status/1117089571886362625?s=19
twitter.com/analu_DT3
pixiv.net/member.php?id=9115542
youtube.com/watch?v=WjqHORXr2Tc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

anal

This doesn't need to be a general.
Remember to sage.

Novel spoilers are out dude

Is this show trying to be funny? I honestly can't tell.

It means you're fucking gay for watching this

this honestly

Ikuhara fucks ass

This.

>ikuhara will never fuck your ass

Then post them with spoiler tags or let this die

only in the lulz xd so random kind of way

And we already discussed the 2ch spoilers, not to mention it's probably best not to discuss them so much, so it remains fresh for anyone but those of us that go looking.
Yes, obviously so.

The heart.

The prostate.

Oh come on, he's such an obvious bottom.

Generals are bad, but it's also ironic that the only threads where I've ever seen people whine about generals are those featuring series popular with fujos.

Then you need to lurk more

The only generals here are shounenshit cancer, newfag. Lurk more before posting.

Attached: Show me your ass.jpg (1920x1080, 300K)

Watch with the Asenshi subs if you haven't already. They seem to fit much better with the comedic element than the rather dry CR ones.

They deserve a happy end.

Attached: D4B8ly9U4AAsQrq.jpg (956x1200, 116K)

If Reo wins.

Attached: 1542204659033.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Somehow, meme fansubs bother me more than dubs.

This anime sucked ass.

I don't like how they remove the original words written in kanji from the background signs a d such, and replace them with the English word. A blatant example is the "SUCK" on Reo's gun in the final scene.

Kek

I was confused about what you meant because I didn't remember that, and it looks like it isn't replaced like that on Reo's gun, but it is replaced like that later in the same scene.

Attached: Kanji.png (1920x1080, 2.19M)

I want Reo and Mabu to have their own little musical...

Attached: tumblr_ppni0etHhu1y8xj0bo4_400.jpg (343x432, 30K)

If the boys had their own song and dance routine, the cops might have one too.

Attached: 1547595336489.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

how did these frogs learn a synchronized routine without practice?

Maybe it was like how they starting doing kappa actions naturally. Keppi mind fucked them.

I really love heels on males.

Toi is for gay incest

Attached: 1555177213111.png (617x898, 488K)

Anno pls.

Toi is for weed.

Attached: D4IoPhDVUAI0whN.jpg (866x1200, 128K)

Ebin general thread

I see nothing general in here.

They'll be together in death. Ikuhara needs his suffering, and even of the shotas suffer too the grey skintone does not bode well for them or for nii-chan who seems to be a criminal.

Because you don't know what generals are

>literally everything has been spoiled already
Who's idea was it to release a LN when the series is only on its first episode

You don't seem to know either.

Cops aren't like this irl.

strawpoll.me/17816721

They should be

Anime is not like the real life, I'm shocked too.

Butt sex is a gift of the gods

Attached: 1555187960052.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

Don't remind me.

Attached: D4CtBmMUYAADRDZ.jpg (1200x1200, 319K)

Maybe the novel deviates from the anime at a certain point?

Is this your first Ikuhara show

I think they just don't care about spoilers and being spoiled as much as we do.

Unironically yes
Didn't they recommend the audience at the event not to leak anything about the episodes? I heard they were especially strict about it.

I'm more interested to see what Ikuhara meant by this and how it's going to play into the plans of Sara.

Attached: no beginning no end no connection.jpg (1280x1440, 268K)

I think they cared more about not leaking the debut episode. You won't get spoilers unless you go looking for them or go to places that post them.

Penguindrum and Yurikuma had light novel releases too, and trust me, the spoilers don't cover the half of it. Watching the show is an experience in itself.

The OP actually made me think that it was trying to promote some idol group. Who sings the OP?

youtube.com/watch?v=a0QUQY1TwCo
Kana-Boon

>the cops might have one too
I'd welcome a henshin song sung by Miyano.

>the dick Sarazanmai logo shot as the preview
10/10.

remember when anons unironically thought this would be a reverse harem

Enta strong. He's a lot more masculine than I expected him to be from his design(speech patterns and personality).

Spoilers killed any speculation.

Attached: d6e76caa.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

There's no spoilers about that.

So far the spoilers only gave more details on what was spoilt vaguely earlier. Everything else is still open.

Remember when people thought Sara would be an actual character.

All spoilers so far have just been about the secrets and stuff. We know nothing about the overarching plot, the cops, Keppi or Sara. If you really want to stay 100% spoiler free then visiting these threads isn't a good idea in the first place.

Attached: D4HUg4jUwAARVMg.jpg (1200x849, 87K)

So this is just anti NEET

She is though. We know she's searching for Keppi from the first ep alone.

Just speculate about the spoilers, user. It's not like we have the whole picture.

What's wrong with speculating when you have a handful of info?
Most people were actually sceptical about Ikuhara making an anime about boys, looking back at his previous works. Also Sara IS an actual character.

The OP "spoilt" things too.

Attached: 1553327539108.jpg (674x1500, 750K)

Why are you even highlighting spoiler tags in the first place?

Theres nothing wrong with it. Its just funny. All the promo and stuff about the show said that this would be a show about boys and Sara was a mascot. I don't blame people for not believing it given his past track record, but its funny to look back on now. Ikuhara said that hes wanted to make this show for a very long time, and that being known for female casts was a coincidence, but couldn't get it produced until now. I didn't believe him then, but I do now.

I think that screen is one of the biggest mysteries. We see the box guy’s name appear on one of a chain of shirikodama and after he’s defeated, it rises up and gets eaten by that Venn diagram. Then the world and the boys revert.

i want them to adapt me

Sara being presented as an idol both inside and outside of the work doesn't mean she's not going to be a character. You just need to look at Triple H for a clear example of that, and there's already many more hints of Sara being relevant.

Don't "not going to be a character" so literally. It feels like youre being deliberately obtuse. Yes, I agree Sara will be something like double H but you have to acknowledge the difference between them, mostly a "greek chorus" with some backstory, and an actual fleshed out character whose journey we follow.

>All the promo and stuff about the show said that this would be a show about boys and Sara was a mascot.
That was when the first character designs and visual came out, until then everyone was groping in the dark. Sara a mascot? No? She's probably the one who pulls the strings, no less.
>Ikuhara said that hes wanted to make this show for a very long time.
He stated this in an interview from November, no one publicly knew about this wish of him before.

And there's plenty to suggest Sara is going to be more important than Double H. I'm only using them for the mascot/idol example.
Reminder both Akio and Sanetoshi didn't become important until half way into their shows.

Why does this little boy look like a little girl, and wear so much pink, and have a man bun?

Attached: 1555260642936.png (869x593, 862K)

>something something metaphor for isolation
It's going to be like the student council egg speech, a stylish representation of a simple theme.

When boys are that young they aren't much different lookswise to girls that age. And then consider it is anime.

Double H was relevant though as they were a part of Himari's past that she gave up.

I just want the cops to kiss tenderly right before Mabu gets killed. Is that too much to ask?

Attached: 1234157481954751.gif (400x175, 1.32M)

is it bad that i want to fuck him?

>MORE important

They look really similar actually

I'm saying that Double H wasn't just a greek chorus like the shadow girls.

A little boy that looks and talks like a little girl? Yes. TF is wrong with you? Lol I just hope the main character has a better judgment, I don't care how obsessed they are with each other. He's living a lie, and that kid is going to be pissed if he doesn't know it's fake already.

>man bun
It's a ponytail. He just has short hair. Children are often androgynous anyhow. Sara likes pink, thus Harukappa likes pink.

This kiss is cute but fuck I hate that the weird JAV tongue thing is in it.

Based.

dumb frogposters

Brainlet here. Why do the NPCs switch form like this.

Attached: [Asenshi] Sarazanmai - 01 [9E2C2E1A].mkv_snapshot_03.50_[2019.04.14_18.4a.39].jpg (1162x1300, 1.12M)

I missed the spoilers, what happened?

I think they did this in MPD, too. Either commit to the NPC background characters fully or don't do it at all, Ikuhara.

Because that's how it was in Penguindrum

Only gays are full people

just like real life

Yeah, it's grating and it triggers my autism

Megane-chan a cute

I took it to mean,random strangers vs classmates aka people the characters knew and thus not plain cut outs.

It seems fine to me that it's not done all the time. There are times when the moods is made one way or the other.

This show is beyond fucking gay.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Fate Stay Night - Unlimited Blade Works - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.57_[2014.11.08_21 (1280x720, 55K)

It's this and I don't know how it isn't obvious.

This, people in the street you know nothing about aren't people to you in the same sense people who you share a certain space with are

>posts a bislut

Why does it have to be like in Penguindrum though? Unless like some speculated, it has a continuity with it.

Attached: 8h47.jpg (300x212, 15K)

>tripfag
>thinks their opinion matters
>>>reddit

If you know that then don't give him the attention he wants, you idiot.

Same goes for you.

Anyone?

Classmates aren't strangers.

>Is this show trying to be funny? I honestly can't tell.
>only in the lulz xd so random kind of way

I know several young women who watch anime (sadly, not a single qt) and almost all of them are so easily entertained by "lolz so randum" shit like this, it makes me lose faith in humanity. I've had neighbors in two apartments over complain about the loud laughter when I've had some of these people over for anime night.

Starting from here

OK, I'll recap everything that's been spoiled so far, so read at your risk. I'll preface by saying these come from secondhand sources, so they might be fabrications or mistranslations. Also, it is not uncommon for LN and anime to have different storylines, so whatever happens in the LN might not happen in the anime. Lastly, the LN only covers up to episode 6 and these spoilers didn't come with a timeframe, so we don't know what episode these will occur. With that being said:

>Kazuki
Kazuki and Haruka are stepbrothers.
Haruka is disabled and uses a wheelchair. Apparently this is Kazuki's fault.
>Toi
Toi killed someone in self-defense and now his brother is helping cover it up.
Toi a pot dealer.
In episode 1, when Toi saw Sara (who was actually Kazuki), his heart went "doki doki."
>Enta
Enta licked Kazuki's recorder and kissed him when he was asleep.
>Reo and Mabu
Reo and Mabu kiss onscreen. It is a deep, passionate kiss.

I'm currently reading more spoilers from the novel.

so am I meant to interpret this as toi likes crossplayers, or toi likes sara-chan (female)?

>It is a deep, passionate kiss.
Wh-what?

>>Reo and Mabu
>Reo and Mabu kiss onscreen. It is a deep, passionate kiss.

Attached: 1550257278386.jpg (678x559, 218K)

More like as per usual Ikuhara fashion, gender doesn't matter, love is love.

Toi didn't know Sara was a boy at the time, but now that he does, he might be sexually confused. You know that Yea Forums meme about how traps are a gateway to homosexuality? It's that.

Attached: 1555015395700.png (505x697, 353K)

>Enta licked Kazuki's recorder and kissed him when he was asleep.

Lame, he didn't even sniff the panties of the boy he likes.

I fucking love Ikuhara train-wrecks.
I'm in for the whole shebang.

Attached: 1365455664005.jpg (448x466, 89K)

Meh, I'd hardly call any of that 'spoilers'. Pretty much all of it could be inferred from the first episode, except maybe for some of the little brother stuff.

Enta is going to die and Kazuki/Toi will be endgame, calling it. Mabu is going to be dead too. No megane lives.

if i wanted to watch this for cute gay bait will i be satisfied

Thanks anons.

I'll report what I read, but still take it with a grain of salt.
It appears that later on Reo has a reminescence of Mabu shielding him from a danger and dying? The novel stops at episode 6. Nips think that Mabu is in a sort of limbo, neither alive nor dead, and that there might be a way to bring him back. Anyway the atmosphere will be heavier soon.

>Reo and Mabu kiss onscreen. It is a deep, passionate kiss.

Is that a spoiler from the LN or from the pre-screening?

>Enta
shouldn't he at least fingered his shirikodama on this progressive day and age?
>Toi
>his heart
i bet it was actually his dick that went doki doki

>Toi
Toi's bro tries to make the killing his doing

It does fit the speculation about the cops.

Oh, whoops. I guess I shouldn't have used that word. By onscreen, I meant they kiss. No bullshit about it.

No but is it LN or anime spoilers?

Boys don't know about the pleasures of shirokodama at that age

So it's in the novel then?

Oh, yes. These are spoilers from the LN, not the anime.

Okay.

Well if it doesn't happen in the anime I guess we'll just have to imagine

Attached: 001.gif (540x303, 2.97M)

Nice. Do we know how closely the novels follow the anime in past Ikuhara works? I only know about the manga versions.
This sounds like it fits in well from what we've seen from the anime so far.

I've not read the manga/novel adaptations of Ikuhara's previous works, but from what I read in these threads, they are very different from the anime and in some cases, are nothing alike. So even if these spoilers are true, that doesn't necessarily mean they'll happen in the anime.

In the second half, Keppi talks about owning something that is special for the cops (maybe some device that could bring back to life Mabu?) and that is probably be the reason why the three boys are trying to stop them.

Theyre technically right but often misleading is what Ive gotten.

After following this thread I am a bit confused, with whom was Kazuki chatting here(see pic)? I thought it was his brother as he seems to be sending him the selfie every day.

But then it wouldn't make much sense showing this chat in Entas segment. Is Kazuki sending his selfies also to Enta? Or did Enta just comment on the fact that Kazuki is crossdressing and the chat doesn't have anything to do with him?

Attached: chatpic.png (1622x914, 1.24M)

I'd assume they're all three seeing the same thing in that scene, so it's showing Kazuki's memories with Enta commenting on them.

It's probably Haruka, judging by the kappa's ponytail and the ハ on the plate.

also adding on about mabu
mabu dies from getting caught up in an explosion caused by keppi near the end of the battle between kappa kingdom and otter kingdom

at least enta didnt jerk off on kazuki right

That's why Reo is crazy.

Attached: 1531927569571.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

>Otter Kingdom
So is a new character supposed to be introduced later, or is Sara the queen?

fujos was screaming at the theater so this should happen in episode 2

the cops are supposedly otters

Yeah, and he didn't put Kazuki's recorder up his butt.

At least his husbando can't die a second time..... r-right?

Pretty sure Glasses is seeing what Trap's phone convo rather than actually the one part of the convo. The kappa avatar is the trap's brother.

Attached: 1553818071916.jpg (1063x593, 325K)

But he's like a zombie now.

Attached: 1531541452833.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

He's gonna do it himself this time and join his husband.

I wonder how is the sex. Is it too early to start guessing what might change in/after episode 6

Attached: 1555001028943.jpg (500x571, 126K)

Powerful digits

*ahem*
FUCK KAPPAS and FUCK KEPPI

Someone should change the free space to homosexuals.

This episode basically went full BINGO already.

Keppi dindunuffin

Attached: keppicute.png (721x784, 647K)

Ready when you are

Attached: [Asenshi] Sarazanmai - 01 [9E2C2E1A]kappa wipe.webm (890x500, 56K)

Fuckappa, fuckeppi

How can frog look so cute giving assbirth?

>frog
You’re next.

As of episode 1
Not really.

Attached: ikuhara bingo episode 1.jpg (500x571, 182K)

>the preview
guys. this shit's gay

twitter.com/sarazanmai/status/1117597130535792642?s=21

Oh shit Toi's spoilers might be real.

Yeah Enta is losing the Kazukibowl.

Gay and interesting.

To goes on a date with crossdressing Kazuki? I thought it was a joke that glasses would get cucked?

>hand holding
t-too lewd too soon

>Kazuki shafted into crossdressing in public now that his secret is out
This is going to be delicious.

all glassesniggers'll be cucked.
it's the rule.

Oh

Attached: iDL-id2V4aaWe-uL.mp4_snapshot_00.28_[2019.04.15_09.23.34].jpg (1280x720, 108K)

you think the cops will kiss on screen?

rip kazuki.

Kazuki is pregnant.

Attached: iDL-id2V4aaWe-uL.mp4_snapshot_00.22_[2019.04.15_09.25.03].jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Possible, the nips keep vague hinting about something the cops will do in episode 2.

too much spoiler holy shit

please don't let kazuki be a tranny

With Garfield's child?

Attached: iDL-id2V4aaWe-uL.mp4_snapshot_00.29_[2019.04.15_09.27.57].jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Holy fuck the madman is doing it.

Attached: D39kktQU8AAq_a4.jpg (816x1158, 206K)

Attached: iDL-id2V4aaWe-uL.mp4_snapshot_00.33_[2019.04.15_09.28.42].jpg (1280x720, 85K)

God Toi's aniki is so fucking hot

I don't see Kazuki having unprotected hand-holding with Garfield.

>wacky hijinks at the amusement park
>followed by waterboarding

/trash/ in a nutshell

This kills the megane. Poor fucker never stood a chance.

meh

>even the preview feels like a fever dream
Holy fuck. I thought being spoiled by the LN would take away the surprise, but Ikuhara's wild ride is just getting wilder and wilder.

Emo could still be bi curious as far as I am concerned and can end up with the real Sara and cuck Keppi

I am not giving up on glasses fag winning the Kazukibowl

Attached: 019028.jpg (506x605, 52K)

>implying Kazuki didn't do it before that scene, which is why Toi is chasing him

Is this your first time?

>episode 1 is comprised mostly of Kazuki and Toi scenes
>episode 2 will be comprised mostly of Kazuki and Toi scenes
>Kazuki is going to hate Enta when he discovers his secret
I'm ready to see a little gay boy die.

How do we protect Enta, bros?

Attached: 1544991841255.png (1416x1596, 1.76M)

It's a task for Harukappa.

Attached: iDL-id2V4aaWe-uL.mp4_snapshot_00.25_[2019.04.15_09.37.27].jpg (1280x720, 214K)

>Enta assaults Kazuki in his sleep
It’s Kazuki who needs to protected from him.

More power to you. Have a clear scan of that poster.

Attached: 1543158210307.jpg (900x1424, 461K)

I hope he dies

>Haruka's chair is different from the other chairs at the table
B-Bros?

K-kids sit in high chairs!

Ikuni won't be satisfied until every megane dies.

kazuki will be a tranny by the end of this show screencap this

He just had a near breakdown about the secret so what's going on here?

Attached: 「さらざんまい」予告| 第二皿.jpg (1280x720, 213K)

Toi and Eta know his embarrassing secret so there's nothing hide.

He was still upset even after Enta reassured him he didn't care, so it seems weird.

Taking selfies for Harukappa is more important.

Now we know for sure why Murase was cast.

Attached: 1547654260770.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

What if a strong breeze lifted up the bottom part of Kazuki’s kunoichi tunic haha

So Toi is the exception and Kazuki is okay with holding hands with Toi and going on a date with him.

No trap will ever top Rui.

digits confirm

Nice.

Attached: number 1.jpg (1000x556, 513K)

M-Maybe no one will be cucked and it'll be a happy three-way ending

Attached: D3_lbjlXkAEVGzJ.jpg (1200x675, 69K)

I wouldn't mind if he got a new outfit every episode

Attached: cute.jpg (1280x720, 233K)

Three ways are garbage. They're not pure love at all.

Maybe he'll meet the same fate as the megane from Penguindrum and marry a lesbian rapist with a penis

>enta is the lulu of sarazanmai
Please stop Ikuni

god i wish it was me

Nah. Kazuki = Kureha (because MC), Enta = Ginko (because thirsty childhood friend), Toi = Lulu (because his bro is his most important person)

I mean in the way Lulu got cucked

Kazuki and Toi have loving their brothers in common. At this point, I'll be shocked if Enta wins in any capacity.

Will Enta die though

>Kuji brothers will never torture you to death
why live?

I wonder when the weed comes in.

>kazuki and toi get together
>enta dies
>doesn't even have a sibling in the afterlife

Attached: 1519540985914.jpg (1150x1080, 76K)

Maybe the dead gay cops will adopt him in the afterlife.

Kazuki is the type that will suck a room of smelly fat old men dicks without a second thought for his sibling.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sarazanmai - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_20.13_[2019.04.11_15.21.27].jpg (1591x895, 161K)

Attached: 1539195260359.jpg (1920x1080, 158K)

Maybe they're executing the guy mexican cartel style over weed
>Funky Town starts playing

That's actually a good ending. They get a child and Enta gets gay dads he can crush on

>crushing on your adoptive gay dads who will never love you that way
Do you want Enta to be eternally loveless

It’s what gl*sses wearers deserve.

He's lucky that he only has to suck Toi's dick

Maybe they'll allow him to fap and watch their having sex!

Thought I'd broaden my horizons since this season seems pretty empty so far, so I stumbled into this thread.

What in the name of GOD is this and why can't I stop thinking about it?

Kappa NTR

Attached: 1545490358317.jpg (1280x720, 200K)

Welcome to Ikuhara
Now go watch Utena and Penguindrum while you wait.

Checked.

Attached: 1445798274364-0.jpg (1920x1080, 325K)

Ikuni a bully!

Attached: 1544362293613.png (741x344, 307K)

I can't believe you waste your time in this stuff.

Attached: 1555200356882.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Yea Forums is not a waste.

>movic.jp/shop/g/g04179-00319-00001/
You wouldn't eat a boy's butt egg, would you?

Attached: Untitled.png (1125x776, 341K)

Scroll up, you lazy frog.

I want to buy it for the packaging.

Slurp moar until your brain is completely submerged in iku-faggot's semen.

amiami.com/eng/search/list/?s_keywords=sarazanmai
Some stuff are on amiami so no proxy needed.

Why the fuck would they release the light novel while this is airing? Stupid gooks.

Attached: 1542986601110.jpg (865x930, 113K)

Kazuki and Toi are looking at each other. RIP childhood friend route

Attached: IMG_20190415_093358.jpg (2048x1536, 716K)

>he still expects the anime to be just like in the LN/manga

It's cruel to cuck a boy this hard only one episode deep.

>red and blue

glasses never stood a chance

Guess Enta x (you) is canon

Attached: D4JgmhdUwAAY8nu.jpg (891x1200, 182K)

>utena: childhood friend won
>penguindrum: childhood friend didn't win
>yurikuma: childhood friend won
>sarazanmai:
Doomed from the start

holy shit
how can the real Sara even compete?

I want him to step on me

Oh, something is leaking alright

Best girls are boys!

Attached: sarazanmai kazuki trapping idol.webm (960x540, 2.82M)

I wouldn't blame the other characters wanting the Kazuki-chan

youtube.com/watch?v=jBR_tfKU7as

>just noticed the nipples drawn on the silhouette
based

the fanarts sure are flowing a bit slow.
does they even have a tag for it yet? searching for each character name is quite exhausting.

Attached: D2BHqfUUwAIEUxQ.jpg (1000x875, 114K)

This episode looks like absolute fun.

Why does a boy putting on lipstick make me feel such funny things?

Attached: D4CzCU4VUAA7EZC.jpg (892x1517, 107K)

Nips abandoned pixiv.

Attached: D4KJMIoUcAAJ0-H.jpg (2874x4096, 758K)

Twitter is just such a piece of shit. The only art I've been able to reasonably find so far is stuff retweeted or liked by shota or trap artists that I already follow.

I love the bit of resistance he gets when combing through a knot in his wig.

It's going to be that way until the nips decide on an art site to use again.

Attached: D4Gj7boUwAAVuvd.jpg (1002x1500, 152K)

There will be at least one doujin about Kazuki getting tricked into thinking that sucking old men's dicks can help Harukappa.

It won't happen. Twitter is too convenient for exposure and lazily submitting art.

Well they've made their decision.

Attached: D4IUunAU8AAmV-z.jpg (1200x1093, 175K)

You can’t just post that without the source user

Attached: D4JggfzUIAgJ0cx.jpg (1469x2048, 319K)

I want to grope Mabu's pink nipple through his wet shirt.

prostate

w-will you guys like me if I switch to contact lenses?

Attached: D4Hp2eZUYAAtT95.jpg (765x1164, 131K)

Your hair is still stupid, so no.

I already think Enta is cute, I just think everything we've seen so far is a flag for him to suffer. It's kinda depressing.

He's okay, it's some vocal anti-megane fags or maybe shippers.

Everyone is going to suffer.

How many more episodes til the homo thread fags go away

Attached: 1553201134973.jpg (842x800, 56K)

Why are 2d men in cop uniforms so sexy?

Every thread until you like it.

Why does Kazuki’s silhouette have nipples when he himself doesn’t?

still a childhood friend so it won't work

Honestly his suffering is just romance, and if the spoilers are true the other two boys have it heavier.

why y'all gotta make me ship it so much now?? I was shipless even if four-eyes has the confirmed crush. I'm ruined.

Issues of love and identity are rough on puberty-age kids. If Kazuki sees his leaked secret and rejects him harshly, he'll probably meltdown. I agree that in the grand scheme of things, his issues are lesser, but generally they're not lesser as far as a kid would perceive them to be.

being a closeted homo can't be any fun hahaha I wouldn't know tho

I'm really hoping the spoilers are fake and the novel diverges from the anime

Most of the spoilers seem plausible from what we know from the anime and the new PV.

>retards keep posting spoilers everywhere
Good job on killing any potential discussion and speculation
Genius

>mfw I realized toi only likes sara (male) because of josou seme

Attached: 1531094148804.png (340x311, 83K)

>jojo
you're one of them

Attached: 1528690231866.jpg (429x381, 21K)

>new to ikuhara threads
Good job showing it.

Yeah, I know. Hence I'm super bummed, finally we get an Ikuhara original anime again and it's killed by fucking LN spoilers.

Penguindrum threads had even more spoilers and the speculation went on as usual.

This must be your first Ikuhara anime with Yea Forums.

Nope, watched both YKA and MPD and I'm a long-time Utena fan.

Looks like you weren't here when his last two anime were airing.

Writer who won't write well.

>watched both YKA and MPD
But not with Yea Forums since you acting like a newfag.

Fuck off I was here during the penguindrum thread
That was precisely why I left the thread untill it pass the first novel end point (Shouma getting truck'd)

You can leave again.

>But not with Yea Forums since you acting like a newfag.
Nope. Stop being retarded and defending the choice to spoil 6 episodes of a fucking 11 episodes anime. I can't honestly tell if you are trying too hard to fit or genuinely believe spoilers are a good thing.

it's either you don't watch it with Yea Forums or you just completely forgot or avoid it. penguindrum threads are filled with spoilers

Yea Forums(nel) is the wrong place to be complaining about spoilers.

So leave before (you) get even more spoilt.

If the nip can keep their mouth about Kazuki's crossdressing then so could you
Stop being a faggot

I'm not complaining about spoilers getting, I'm complain about the retarded choice to release a LN containing all the spoilers up to ep 6.

Stay and whine if you want.

i want to cum inside aniki

Attached: 269FAC43-7E19-441A-AB52-75A8613B908F.png (1334x750, 2.61M)

Enta will win

It's not the first time anyway.

The nips were spoiling it in their thread too though

so
>trip = redditor
>speaks out against pro-gay message
>is a redditor
so, is reddit now -not- a liberal hive of scum and villany?

did Yea Forums turn the fuckign frogs gay?

The spoilers are from 2ch though.

If user that don't want to be spoilt can removed themselves from threads so could you.
Stop being faggot.

Sara-kun is meant to be drilled

I want Goto to cum inside aniki and then lick it out from him.

>If the nip can keep their mouth
user, who do you think is the one spoiling the LN? Do you really think a gaijin from Yea Forums traveled all the way to Japan, broke into a bookstore, stole the Sarazanmai book before it's officially released on the 16th, learned to read Japanese, all just to spoil it on here? You looking real stupid right now.

Kinokuniyas exist overseas too

I'll be extremely disappointed if there is no incest between Toi and his brother. This may be end up being the most normal Ikuhara's show after all.

There is brocon for sure but who knows how deep is his complex for his brother.

Ikuhara only does straight incest.

>coming into threads for a show that you know had a prescreening and a novel released
You fucked yourselves, retards.

ikuhara's into lesbians too but there aren't any in this

Don't count on it, pal. He'll probably neck himself.

Oh so you think. Maybe background yuri since the main roles are taken.

Incest is the only thing I want out of this show. I don't give a shit about the others' secrets, just give me Toi craving his aniki's dick

Attached: 1519413205725.jpg (556x917, 62K)

There are only 3 females and one of them is Kazukis mother and the other is a magical idol girl in a TV.

Enta's sister and her background yet to be introduced friend.

>asphyxiates himself with kazuki's anklet

Sara will have a girl harem.

Those are only spoilers for the first 6 episodes though.

Go fuck an old man you disgusting homo

Shota homo get a pass because it's cute
Gay incest is just gross

This show is no good for plebians. You should leave now.

>uses kazuki's anklet as a cockring

this doesn't sound like justice

Attached: wtf am i reading.jpg (976x1076, 193K)

user, why did you have to make me laugh so hard. that was a worthy belly laugh I won't soon forget.

what's the difference? homo incest is the best btw

I feel bad for you. Gay incest is the purest form of love.

Incest between brothers is literally the best form of incest.

Attached: yes.png (500x482, 236K)

There's Kazuki x Harukappa or Enta for that. Toi is for aniki.

>kresnikcest
My good brother.

Attached: 1586749325985u5.jpg (537x759, 156K)

I wanted Toi x his brother but I guess Toi x Kazuki is cool too.

>that quality drop
was expecting it, but sad to see this isnt going to be as consistently well made as pdrum

What quality drop? Are you talking about the amusement park bit?

I want aniki to come inside me.

Seeing those stills hurt, but in general it looks like a massive step down from episode 1, just average tv-stuff at this point.

How are sales?

I want Aniki to crossdress for Toi.

Here lies Enta, he who never scored.

It's Ikuhara, the budget goes to the first and last episodes, and the weird sequences that repeat every episode

Thoughts?

Attached: D4LJdmLU4AIaSDl.png (650x848, 231K)

Keppi is going to be the Kyubey of the series.

How new are you, and I've never once used reddit.

Fanart already? Based. And source?

ship sailing!

This kills the Enta

KEKED
U
C
K
E
D

I wonder if ending has been inspired by the scene from one of the top Amiga demos.
youtube.com/watch?v=XYZDCu0-vnk

Come to Revision 2019 this weekend!

twitter.com/undressbill

Attached: D4AfL-OU4AE_7Hl.png (850x824, 668K)

Will Enta commit suicide next episode?

Thanks user!

He's a childhood friend who likes the MC at the start but isn't the first to interact with him onscreen, he's doomed.

Toi/Enta will be endgame and Kazuki dies.

that's cause i'll be topping Rui

The superior pairing, but glasses x mc is going to happen.

Traps are shit

>The superior pairing
ain't wrong

That's fine, Toi is for his brother.

Girl of the season

I’m gonna be really sad if Mabu turns out to be dead

>cheap cosplay VS the real Sara

He died on twitter. It's not novel spoilers.

Didn't penguindrum have an ln too or something and Ikuhara used it to play with fans expectations?

source bro?

Why are retards whining over spoilers? The megane's crush and Mabu's death were guessed correctly. The rest is still not confirmed

Attached: 1554999534258.jpg (1200x609, 41K)

They’re just ashy and need some lotion.

Not that user but
twitter.com/htpt_ur/status/1117089571886362625?s=19

In penguindrum the cutouts were strangers who had already subcomed to the child furnace aka Japanese societal standards that had stripped them of their individuality. In Sarazanmai I think it’s just a style choice carried over where strangers you have no connection to are faceless cutouts just classmates you know will have one.

The gun shown in EP1. Do you think that kid's secret is that he knows who called this Mabu guy? Damn, this might get more interesting.

Thank

What might be the reason for Toi & Kazuki holding hands in nearly every shot?

Attached: IMG_20190415_135308.jpg (1920x1080, 324K)

The task must be a date with a guy.

they're stuck together for some reason

Maybe they're "connected" and physically can't let go of each other.

Couples amusement park

>2019
>still thinking gay incest is the best shit ever
Fujos have hideous taste.

It can't top /ss/ but it's still good.

Is the imagery in this show going to have any deeper meaning or should I just enjoy the wild ride?

Attached: I eat ass.png (536x607, 151K)

It will have context as with all Ikuhara's work but you can just enjoy the wild ride on it's own.

Would buy that shirt

They said it's gonna be easier to understand compared to his other works.

Wew.

Attached: D4MU98JVUAAKHHt-orig.jpg (1300x1499, 194K)

Abs frotting is my new fetish.

Best pairing of the season

Damn. Sauce please?

Attached: D4Jf_xWU0AEAjTa.jpg (806x1200, 198K)

twitter.com/analu_DT3

Wow I didn't know Hontoku was on the kappa train too

I hope Ikuhara doesn't waste such a top tier design by making her be irrelevant until towards he end.

Thanks

source? I fucking wish reverse search worked for twitter

>popular artists jumping on it
Guess this is the winning original this season not that it had any competition

can't you faggots (literally) go dump your homo shit back in your containment thread?

pixiv.net/member.php?id=9115542

Attached: D4JioqQU8AAWCHH.jpg (925x1200, 130K)

Sara isn't homo.

Did you complain in YKA or MPD threads too?

This must be your first Ikuhara thread.

This is the Sarazanmai containment thread.

Attached: 1537234862365.jpg (1920x1080, 164K)

I am talking about faggots not yuri
Also MPD is completely straight you fucking newfags

Yuri was posted in YKA threads because it's yuri. Straight and gayshit was posted in MPD because it had both. Gayshit is posted in this thread because there's gay. It's really that simple.

>he's homophobic
Fuck off.

Why are you even watching this at all? If you're really an Ikuharafag you wouldn't be whining over homo.

The show having element of gay characters doesn't mean the entire show is gay, faggot.
By your logic Ao no Flag and koi to uso are also gay as well.

In fact I don't really care about faggotry, else I wouldn't be watching this show.
I only have problem with people dumping their shitty fetish fan art when they already have an entire board and mugen thread dedicated to that.

Fuck off, no one's going to stop.

Fanart was posted frequently in YKA and MPD threads. There's no reason to not post any for this show.

More than gay posting, it's the fanart bump that shouldn't be encouraged.

I hate newfags like you acting like you own the place.

Just finished YKA could someone explain what the brown bear incident had to do with everything? I don’t really see how it ties into the message

Its clearly some kind of "handcuffed together" gag. Which, honestly, great taste Ikuhara.

There's a board for that though, if all you want to do on Yea Forums is dumping fanart and asking for sauce.

You're right, we should petition hiroshima for the text boards to come back

>only whining when it comes to this show
Take your double standards and go.

No one had any issues in MPD or YKA threads.

Why didn't you say anything when anons posted Sara art and asked for source in previous threads?

You seem to suffer a persecution complex,
You don't know who I am and what I do whine for. Just try to make a better use of these threads.

>Just try to make a better use of these threads.
Take your own advice and shut the fuck up.

>says the retard with his unnecessary whining.

> spamming/flooding
>
You first.

ELIZABETH!!!

I did no spamming but you're the one that started shit over nothing.

>still shitting up the thread
Every should ignore this faggot.

This is as retarded as going into a franxx thread and complaining about people posting art of the girls or hiro02.

Attached: [Asenshi] Sarazanmai - 01 [9E2C2E1A].mkv_snapshot_18.43_[2019.04.14_18.48.17].jpg (1920x1080, 231K)

>pic
Oh wow, I missed this shot
Guess 2 re watches weren't enough

Don't even act cute fan arts like and shitty fetish borderline /y/ fanart like are the same

The latter belongs to homo board or mugen thread

>still at it
You're wrong and no one will or should listen to you.

Seething retard, it's allowed and no one will stop.

This must be your first week on Yea Forums.

>no argument
>y-you are wrong!
good

>crying about fetishes on Yea Forums
Go back to your safe space.

Is it so hard for you fat fujos to ignore that guy? I swear you're the idiots here.

It's not a argument, it's a fact. Fuck off if you can't handle it.

>anime tits are fine
>male tits are too lewd
What

>Is it so hard for you fat fujos to ignore that guy? I swear you're the idiots here.

Yeah just ignore him. Let him cry to his mummy if he gets triggered.

That's how the board works, waifufags and yurifags are predominant. Bitching about homo is nothing new, don't act is if it's your first day here.
Learn to ignore it an move on.

Thanks

If there's one thing I've learned from being on Yea Forums for as many years as I have, it's that nobody on this website could ignore a shitposter even if their life depended on it.

It can't be helped.

Attached: always here.jpg (400x238, 42K)

Pretty much. On the bright side, at least the shitposting in this thread isn't as bad as

Starting meta about the site isn't any better.

No matter how bad these threads get, they can't get as bad as the Carole and Tuesday thread r-right?

I'm not starting meta and I wasn't making a value judgment about anything.

Post more lewds

Now that I've read major spoilers I feel empty and kinda disappointed
The unfolding events are easily predictable

Attached: D4JgmhZVUAEmVg5.jpg (1200x1024, 125K)

Dumbass. These are still the minor spoilers.

I mean the LN spoilers.

Exactly.

For the last time, why does it matter when Ikuhara isn't exactly known for following the manga/novels?

Your fault for reading the spoilers

So, has anyone shopped That Bulge onto him yet?

The MPD novel is exactly the same except it is more detailed than the anime

It follows the anime. First volume ends at episode 6.

Novels are novelisation of the anime with more information. Manga are spin-off which don't reveal much.

>triggered.
Holy shit go back to tumblr

top kek.

Sara-kun's cock is tiny and cute.

Based

youtube.com/watch?v=WjqHORXr2Tc
2DEEP4U otaku analyzing the first episode.

Well, if you don't know Ikuhara and nip folklore you should even try.

Attached: D4Mav9hXoAIPZY7.jpg (461x657, 136K)

Is this google translate?

No it's an ESL.

It's more about how its shown that makes it entertaining, right?

>angel
Huh, so that's what the Wataten musical was referencing as well?

So Kazuki was isekai-ed at the beginning of the anime?

NICOLAS CAGE CONFIRMED!

Can I get this in proper english.

Literally "the curtains are blue" tier

STAND
BY
ME
ONEEEEEEEEEEGAE

>no fun allowed

someome knock on wood

This is the gayest show I've ever seen. I don't think it's possible to swallow enough semen to enjoy this.

Yea Forums prediction on:
Who will die first?
Who will fuck his sibling first?
Who will win MCbowl?

Then you haven't seen enough Chinese cartoons.

>Who will die first?
Enta
>Who will fuck his sibling first?
Toi
>Who will win MCbowl?
Sara

>Who will die first?
Kazuki's sibling
I have a theory that Mabu and Reo are blood related and they have an incestuous relationship
>Who will win MCbowl?
No one

Toi's brother
Kazuki
Harukappa

Fujoshits are virgins all their life and seem to enjoy this more than enough though.

What? This isn't even that gay yet.

>toi encourages kazuki to crossdress so they can date
>enta encourages kzauki not to crossdress so they can date
absolutely kino

Attached: D4CzCU4VUAA7EZC.jpg (706x1200, 80K)

>Ikuhara fell for the trap meme
>No incest between Toi and his brother
Disappointing.

>Who will die first?
Keppi
Enta's sister will rape him. It's the token straight incest.
>Who will win MCbowl?
None

1. Mabu already died on twitter. If that doesn't count, Reo will die
2. No-one Ikuhara only does straight incest
3. Either no one or Toi. Childhood friend megane will be a cuck.

If you mean the ones posted in the thread, they aren't anything special. We've already seen the megane crushing on mc and one of the cops being dead thanks to their twitter and skin color

Enta
Enta
No one

>Enta's sister will rape him. It's the token straight incest.
Damn, I forgot Enta's sister had been introduced. I agree then.
MC is the trap though, that switches it up.

Good
Traps are cute

I am glad that all those gay incestfags got BTFO'd.

But one is brown, blonde and has shark teeth

>named ENTa
>not the weed guy
Dropped.

>Who will die first?
Fat cat
Toi, it will be rape
>Who will win MCbowl?
Kazuki fucks Sara while dressed as her

I didn't know I need Sara-kun x Sara-chan in my life until this.

Toi is very cute.

Incest between brothers is shit and boring as fuck unless you're a 14 year old fujo who loves le forbidden relationship.

That said traps are even worse.

incest is only for boys of a similar age
this is non-negotiable

Attached: dei.png (604x707, 367K)

>>No incest between Toi and his brother
It's only the first episode.

STAND BY ME ONEEEEEEEEEEEGAIIIIIII

There's no point to incest if there isn't an age difference.

>No incest between Toi and his brother

After they drown that guy they're going to fuck in front of his corpse.

>Kazuki fucks Sara while dressed as her
Go on.

Attached: 021303.jpg (540x720, 53K)

I know, but if there's no incest vibe with the main 3 boys and their siblings, what if Ikuni pulls a surprise the cops are gay and also brothers? It stands out their similar eye color, maybe they could be half-brothers.

Cops aren't human. Reo is already doing some magic shit to have zombie Mabu around.

Attached: 1526015602345.jpg (1280x738, 137K)

What is the patrician fetish?

Attached: 05. Revolutionary Girl Utena [BD 720p Hi10P 5.1 AAC dual-audio][kuchikirukia]v2.mkv_snapshot_10.24_[ (960x720, 161K)

Somebody HAS to fuck Sara-chan.

Is this how we fill the lesbians free space on the Ikuhara bingo?

Brown skin

We need some incest so we need some het.
Who's most likely to be related to Sara?

keppi

Attached: [Asenshi] Sarazanmai - 01 [9E2C2E1A].mkv_snapshot_02.47_[2019.04.13_10.01.30].jpg (1920x1080, 135K)

The cops are Sara's adoptive fathers, would it count as incest?

Updated my endgame predictions.

Attached: 1554818060217.png (2100x1500, 1.14M)

They only adopted her in the spin-off manga. She isn't mentioned on the prequel twitter.

Unironically this Also subtle skin exposure.

>Sara's prince must not be frog
>Keppi is triggered by being called a frog
Think we got it.

Attached: D3625k2XkAA_gkC.jpg (1198x291, 70K)

Didn't she erase their memories by the end of the manga?

It was a dream.

This is somewhat cliché.

The last part of the last chapter.

Attached: 03.jpg (690x5926, 872K)

sauce?

Well, it's predictions based on common tropes.
How would you have it then?

incredible, the lines are evolving...

Attached: 1555337752712.png (2100x1500, 1.22M)

What's wrong with frogs?

Sarazanmai seems a lot more public-friendly than Ikuhara's previous works so I think we might not get the incest we all expect. That would be the most surprising thing he could do to us though.

>That would be the most surprising thing he could do to us though
Considering there's a legion of fujos wishing for it to happen I'd hardly call it surprising.

Get off Yea Forums Enta, and stop jerking off to Kazuki.
kek, 10/10

We live in a society where anal birth is more acceptable than incest

I'd say Toi get heavy brocon vibes that could look incestuous with some googles.

>seems a lot more public-friendly
More than YuriKuma sure, but more than Penguindrum and Utena? Nah. At least so far.
The first episode was basically a pleb filter.

Not that I know any more than you, but I hope things get a bit more spicy and unexpected.

Attached: 0000.png (2100x1500, 1.2M)

Sister arrow should be opposite, right?
And spoilers implied that Toi liked Kazuki
Here's the clean version if anyone wants it.

Attached: 1554818060217.jpg (2100x1500, 253K)

>they don't want hot steamy cop on shota action

Yes, I fucked up the arrow is the other way.
I personally think Toi's crush will not be that big of a deal and it won't escalate.

Reo might fuck a shota if it's something that required of him to do to get what he wants.

Light novel spoilers imply that he thinks she looks cute. Not that he likes her. They don't even specify whether it's fantasy Sara or crossdressing Kazuki either.

Did half of Mabu's head get blown off?

Probably. Perhaps it's some soul sharing thing going on hence the same eye colour.

Otters before the thread dies

Attached: D4KMsoIUcAAJjq4.png (668x624, 472K)

>Sarazanmai seems a lot more public-friendly
Not with all that butt-stuff.

I'm slow, but I just got that the preview is about dicksucking.

Attached: 145697712267.png (719x608, 944K)

Which part?

Attached: 1526207757979.jpg (1920x1080, 249K)

Thought it was about chasing pussy?

>eats cucumber
>starts feeling good
>stuff comes out of it
The whole thing.

you're not supposed to eat dick user

Kappa ni natte rakki!
Kappa ni natte saikou!