Jojo

What if he saw Bruno and his crew at the coast instead of Doppio? It's not like they had any reason to fight any more

Attached: 1843834034.jpg (780x1200, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IluFPrVJmBs
youtube.com/watch?v=HAZAGVHc3BQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KLmIVDR5jyo
youtube.com/watch?v=L-fAgEt0EZc&t
youtube.com/watch?v=R92KmKcg07Y
fate.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/comic/1555148624/l50
youtube.com/watch?v=cRNKTKT6dyw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Keep observing and waiting for a chance.
Just because Bruno and friends are the enemies of his enemy, doesn't mean they're his friends.

>no reason to fight the guys who killed his subordinates

Why didn't his group team up with Bruno's instead of trying to kill them, if they had the same goal of killing the Boss?

Bruno's goal just recently changed.

Giorno's Gold Experience basically hard counters him. He would fuck over anyone else though.

Why not?
They're both criminal gangsters. It's not like they can claim the high ground.

They can. what do you think will happen after they defeat the Bossu?

La Squadra wanted to kill the boss AND control the drug trade. Their entire goal was to make more cash while Bruno's team had a moral obligation to end the sale of narcotics. They COULD have teamed up, but as soon as Diavolo was out of the picture they would kill eachother.

Attached: 1554946339898.jpg (1024x839, 99K)

Half the reason they went after the boss is because he killed two of their own. Bruno's gang killed all of the rest. He would definitely off them given the chance.

>lol why didn't Risotto team up with the guys who killed his teammates by tossing them under speeding trains or impaling them through their necks

Gangsters aren't loyal to each other

I mean, there's a reason Risotto left the church last.

He has strong Christian values?

>one against six

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

IT WAS THEIR FAULT! SHOULD'VE KNOWN BETTER THAN TO ATTACK GIORNO GIOVANNA, WHO HAS A DREAM

>passione ended up having the same goal as la squadra
>la squadra died for nothing

Attached: 1517795086273.jpg (960x720, 105K)

PASSIONE IS THE NAME OF THE ENTIRE MAFIA

BRUNO'S TEAM IS ALSO "LA SQUADRA" = LA SQUADRA GUARDIA DEL CORPO

RISOTTO'S TEAM = LA SQUADRA ESECUZIONI

oh yeah, ok

calm down ghiaccio

Based and ghiacciopilled

revenge has no practical benefits

tell that to risotto

that one funeral scene DP added put emphasis on how much he values his friends.

just call them Bucci Gang

Killing Bruno and his gang won't bring his friends back.

Nice
I call them the Gang-Stars

these names are barely ever used, forgetting is understandable

Attached: 1521349510824.jpg (223x349, 36K)

He would have tried to kill them all in silence anyway. Risotto's character development in the anime is he goes from caring about the money he could make to avenging his friends against the criminal empire that killed them, including Bruno's gang.

Attached: Risotto.png (1920x1080, 2M)

>Bucci and Co. want to kill the boss
>Risotto and Co. want to kill the boss
>So they want to kill each other

Your thinking is extremely one-dimensional.

youtube.com/watch?v=IluFPrVJmBs

Nah, they'd still be enemies since the assassin squad wanted to keep the drug trade going, while Bruno wanted to stop it.

>The boss breathes
>Bruno's gang also breathes
>Therefore, they shouldn't kill each other!

>materialize a knife in giorno's brain
Metallica is overpowered and the only reason Doppio won was because Diavolo came out

WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP SAYING THIS FOR FUCK SAKE! AT THE TIME THEY HAD OPPOSITE GOALS. THE GANG WANTED TO GET TRISH SAFE TO THE BOSS AND LA SQUADRA WANTED TO TAKE TRISH FOR THEMSELVES TO FIND OUT WHERE THE BOSS WAS THEN PRESUMABLY KILL HER. IT WAS ONLY AFTER DIAVOLO TRIED TO KILL TRISH THEIR GOALS ALIGNED WHEN BASICALLY ALL OF LA SQUADRA WAS ALREADY DEAD. HOW DO PEOPLE FORGET SUCH IMPORTANT FUCKING DETAILS AND CHRONOLOGY JESUS CHRIST

AND I FORGOT TO MENTION THE PART WHERE BRUNO'S GANG WAS GOING TO OVERTHROW THE BOSS WAS ONLY KNOWN TO BRUNO AND GIORNO AND WAS SECRET TO THE REST OF THE GANG SO NO THE EXECUTION SQUAD WOULD NEVER HAVE KNOW THEY WANTED TO KILL THE BOSS SO THEY SHOULD WORK TOGETHER SINCE 4/6 OF THE TEAM DIDN'T EVEN KNOW "MUH DREAM" WAS ONGOING

Bruno and pals were fighting for a cause that was fucked up to begin with, and lot of gangsters were killed because of it, so it's not wrong to say they died for nothing since Bruno arrived at a similar conclusion to there's (as in they should find clues about the boss' identity).

Why didn't Bruno just team up with Zucchero and Sale? They all had the same goal of getting Polpo's treasure.

Diavorelo

Funny Vorelentine

What happened to the last thread?

Attached: 6d862e253406b2deb0c4c.jpg (605x1024, 55K)

People kept trying to defend Stone Ocean

It was linked to in the thread before it, which is against the rules.

But I like it so far. You guys are just mean

Attached: AED013D5-4969-4CE0-9A0F-6C235D255D97.jpg (750x616, 321K)

Stop namefagging.

this
and the OP was just complaining about other posters

Araki gib more squadra

Araki make a spinoff about Sale and Zucchero going on adventures

Dont reply to the partshitter

Sorry, I forgot to take off the name after making a post that required it.

OP was a retard who cross posted the thread into the one right before it which is against the rules because then it's classified as a general. Also this one has been up for hours so another one didn't have to be made anyway.

Actual schizo

GIO
GIO

GOLDEN WIND

He's beautiful

Attached: doppio.jpg (662x960, 135K)

Tusk Act 4 is the best stand.
Thank you for listening.

Attached: thicc boy.png (395x594, 475K)

This track (Hidden thoughts) for THAT Pol scene in part 5:
youtube.com/watch?v=HAZAGVHc3BQ

And this track (Requiem) for Bucci going to heaven
youtube.com/watch?v=KLmIVDR5jyo

Attached: d43ea1a21f4fc49c647afaf78d42dff1c55cf5d9_1137171_1560_1200.jpg (1560x1200, 1.15M)

Why was early SBR so... ugly?

Attached: SteelBallFun.png (690x628, 762K)

He probably would've tried to kill them in order to take Trish. Wasn't that the main reason why he went to the coast in the first place?

They should make frog-shaped phone cases as JoJo merch.

Attached: 1530826970793.png (650x812, 545K)

Araki hadn't ditched the SO "artstyle" yet.

Is that official?

No I made it

Only if they also make Metallica plushes of varying size.

Revenge is stimulating

と~るるるるるる

Attached: ice-cream-cone.jpg (530x906, 202K)

Nah he was there to take revenge on the gang

Are you that reddit artist?

the church thing is anime only, but I did appreciate that DP tried to show that risotto at least gave a shit.

part 5 makes me so angry because I just wanted more character from these characters

STAND UP

Anybody got a link to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind OST Volume 2?

Attached: Arigato, Gyro.gif (450x310, 1.29M)

you want a youtube link?
youtube.com/watch?v=L-fAgEt0EZc&t

:(
youtube.com/watch?v=R92KmKcg07Y

I was looking for a download

Attached: Mista.gif (540x300, 2.97M)

speedreader

LET ME IN
LETT MEEE INNNNNNN

Attached: Ballbreaker22.png (375x915, 606K)

So what was Risotto's plan after killing the boss and Bruno's crew? Killing himself? Becoming the boss and ruling forever alone?

Risotto wanted the drug business because assassins in Passione are dime a dozen and massively underappreciated/never trusted. He goes from wanting Diavolo's crime empire to prove his worth to wanting only to avenge his team mates.

oh rip sorry m8. you could always check a playlist on youtube and then download them as mp3s? can't imagine you like the entire ost.

Apparently the boss of Passione is like the Santa Clause, if you kill him you become him.

It'll bring them honor

I'm fine with KC's redesign with its eyes. Much more acceptable than with Killer Queen. DP missed the point of that stand.

>america wanna kill nazi germany
>russia wanna kill nazi germany
>AMERICAN WANNA KILLL RUSSIAA AFTER THATTT??? WAAHHTTT????

NAANNNIII????????

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com_.jpg (1080x608, 78K)

Id imagine pulling a PHF Fugo and dropping off the face of the earth because it's like said that he no longer cared about Passione and wanted revenge.

Who will be on the cover for the last part 5 ost? We got giorno and bruno, so maybe mista? Or doppio?

I dont think he expected to survive against all of them and probably wanted to take as many as he could with him.

Doppio and Bossu

Probably Doppio or Diavolo, maybe Trish.

KC

No, he was still planning to become the new boss.

Why doesn't some pedo just kill Santa Claus so he can have all the little kids sit on his lap

Araki forgot

more like Gay-Stars

Holy shit you fucking retards. BRUNO'S SQUAD WERE ON THE BOSS'S SIDE UNTIL HE TRIED TO KILL TRISH.

Looks great, user.

GANGSTAR

would you accept?

Attached: 1555015474148.png (1440x1434, 1.2M)

see

Is his name Puffnareff?

im gonna go kill myself now sorry

How does that prove anything?

I don't think Abbacchio is gonna die next episode. I think it'll be a bit too fast

next episode is def gonna be risotto dying,
i feel that they'll prob end it on diavolo blending in with the soccer kiddos and have him approach abbacchio. maybe.

I think he's done for my man

Attached: 9A56A52E-B1AF-469B-A74E-CD1FF881973B.jpg (750x827, 622K)

Is this the perfect face? It works for everybody.

Attached: V0IOjqy.jpg (1566x1400, 453K)

looks a bit too mature for a 14 yr old girl. 14? 15? i don't remember how old lucy is desu

How did Araki not realize

OHH DOPPIO

watashi no kawaii doppio~

Old enough

Attached: 336947.jpg (1299x2075, 1.49M)

>we'll hear Bossu whispering to Risotto next ep

The plot of this show makes 0 sense

we know

That's why it's an adventure.
A BIZARRE adventure!
Thanks for watching

Lucy Steel makes me diamonds

Cringe

no

Probably still would have fought them.

I mean, if he hadn't seen the boss, he would have still been looking to capture Trish and torture her for information, so I don't see why he'd stop now.

Because la squadra were just as bad as the boss was, literally, they wanted to kill the boss partly for revenge and partly just so that they could take over and get mad money from the drug trade, which is where the animosity first started between them and the boss.

thank you part5fag. Bruno's Team and Nero's Team have the same goal but for entirely contradictory reasons, and we have speedWATCHERS shitting these threads up

Attached: 1554601346700.jpg (868x1024, 309K)

Based

Do you anons think that the next episode will end on Abacchio's death? Or just before it?

Just before is my guess.

Cliffhanger of Abbachio death

I can see DP wanting to not rush it, but it'd also be really neat if the next episode started and we see the 'dream' of Abacchio sitting in the restaurant talking to the cop just to confuse viewers for a bit before it's revealed he's dead.

This. Risotto and crew would have been even worse than Diavolo.

I’m gonna guess it’ll end on the donut, because if it didn’t then the pacing for the following episode would be too fucky, if Abacchio died 5 seconds into an episode.

I miss early Giorno

what the fuck are they doing with the character cards placements , fucking hell

Attached: characters.png (936x1290, 1.45M)

poor ghiaccio

He basically got turned into just a healer. Also the damage reflection ability completely disappeared. Outside of that he’s just a very thin character at this point, not nearly as likable as the other Jojos

Doppio is cute, I just wish he was purple. But I understand he's pink because Trish and to not further confuse viewers on the differences between him and Diavolo.

Me (user who posted the pic): I'm not the one that made that pic tho, so Idk, I found it somewhere

>5 spot open
>13 episode left for :
>abbachio and risotto death
>ciocolata and secco fight
>Polnareff and diavolo
>GER
>Rolling Stone
we are getting PHF as the last 3-4 épisodes screencap this

Attached: PHF confirmed.png (936x1290, 1.5M)

you're delusional

Holy shit you're right
We have like 9-10 episodes left at most

the colored version really didnt do any favors to the early art

I'm not getting that strange formatting on the site.

Attached: screenshot.png (920x658, 703K)

didn't they already show that fugo's backstory is canonically different from PHF?

Also as things are, PHF would just be weird and stilted if they just tacked it on to the end of 5, especially with the noticeable difference in tone/writing/characters.

Attached: Anasui.jpg (614x563, 199K)

Yet they cut stuff

PHF has no chance of being adapted because it is not canon.

Mines different too, and only enough space left for (I assume) Pol, Diavolo, Secco and Cioccolatta, I think trying to judge what characters are left from these weird configurations is just going to end up inaccurate if everyone's is different.

Attached: 521352153.jpg (891x805, 288K)

He didn't deserve it bros...
Neither of them did.

Attached: sadoppio.png (232x164, 53K)

I heard it was gonna be 39 so hopefully that holds true. Last one might be that story post-climax though

That too, yes.

and all this happened to him because he was possessed by the devil

Honestly if any part needs an episodes amount of epilogue its 5. Literally just ending on Giorno/Mista sitting in a room was just awful, DP's gotta show them actually doing some gang stuff, what happens to Trish, what happens to Polnareff (reconnecting with Jotaro?) a reconciliation of some kind with Fugo, and maybe even a funeral/time to mourn for Abbacchio/Bruno/Narancia.

That being said though, I think throwing in PHF would just be jarring since its its own contained story and writing wise/tonally doesn't fit with normal part 5. At least Sleeping Slaves is necessary because of the whole 'fate' thing.

non canon david garbage

>these names are barely ever used
They're actually NEVER used. Hitman Team is in the original manga in pure English.

I really hope it does get at least a half episode of epilogue. That ending was just too short, too many loose ends not tied up. At least give us a flyover view of Naples and say “the rate of child drug usage has dropped 95%” or something + the funerals, anything more than what the manga gave us. And I really want to have closure about polnareff, even if he’s just kept in a tank in giornos office

At least give us a flyover view of Naples and say “the rate of child drug usage has raised 95%” with Giorno's smiling face looking at the screen or something

I was really hoping they would add in the golden heart, golden ring (or whatever the fuck that novel was called) bit where fugo helps out the team indirectly-- but that's prob not gonna be a thing.

I also hope they give a more conclusive ending to tie up loose ends.

Jolyne is cute! Anasui is cute!

Attached: D4KXGnPUwAAqkaH.jpg (838x1199, 185K)

I am going to find you one day and kill you. Slowly.

> yfw in new epilogue it shows Polnaref talking with Jotaro filling him in on what happened and we see little 9 year old Joylne in the background

Attached: 1205039944399.jpg (466x466, 43K)

I like happy Annasui art, dude may have been a crazy murderer but he fucking earned the right to a happy endo with his waifu even if it had to be in a different timeline.

That makes no sense as the nigga is now a turtle.

I mean I assume Mista and Giorno would help him out, Polnareff can still speak normally so he could even just talk to him over the phone.

>Polnareff can still speak normally so he could even just talk to him over the phone
Yet he couldn't just steal somebodies cell to call Jotaro to help him out before because plot.

he still manifests as his human body and gives advice to giorno when inside the turtle's room-- it's just that jotaro for some reason just fucking gave up on pursuing giorno instead of making him an ally for future conflicts.

I mean that's one of the shitty loose ends; Polnareff just decides that he's never going to contact jotaro ever again-- or so we're left to think that since jotaro never teams up with giorno or anything. It's a big wtf araki moment

Wasn't the whole thing that Polnaref couldn't call anyone or try to leave the country because then Passione would know he's alive/would track him down?

Considering the level of clairvoyance/tracking capability la squadra alone had even after they'd been kicked out of the gang, I really think that reaction from Pol to just go completely off the grid makes sense.

Part 6 would have been very short with Giorno in it I guess lol. Even asspull priest had no chance against Asspull god.

>epilogue is gonna be a teaser for part 6
>its gonna be a direct parallel to how part 3 was teased at the end of part 2, with a slow zoom in to a shrouded Jolyne sitting in her jail cell
>and she's masturbating

basically. as much as I enjoy part 6, it's just kinda sad that none of it would really be a thing because giorno gets so OP at the end of part 5.

Hopefully the anime will rectify this with him at least calling Jotaro and explaining what he can about the arrows/what happened to him.

I guess it doesn't help that Giorno/Mista still wouldn't come to help in part 6 but they're asshole gangsters at that point so who knows if they even wanted to get involved with more stand shit.

*unzips dick*

Attached: 1555161253030.jpg (84x92, 5K)

Why wouldn't Giorno want to at least look into some nigga using his half brothers to change the entire world? Why wasn't he pulled in/requiem activated and BTFO'd pucci?
I just want to see part 7 before 2024.

I feel like giorno would help out if he knew the situation was world-ending, but I just think araki couldn't bring him back because he would be too OP and just end pucci right there-- plus araki probably wanted to do a reset for a while so he could rewrite the past parts

Read the manga

Attached: 1540894688352.jpg (1560x1200, 991K)

Could be that Jotaro just wasn't able to contact him before it was too late? Need to keep in mind that Jotaro was also in a coma for a big chunk of the part, and after he's out of it, maybe it was just that he was too busy and there was no chance to contact Giorno?

Though that does still leave the question of what GER did during this whole thing. Maybe it just allowed Giorno/Mista/Polnareff or whoever was in the room to get ripped over to the new world will full knowledge of what happened like how it was with Emporio?

I get the feeling that it'd be easier for DP to just not bother explaining it.

Everybody crying about Giorno not appearing in Part 6 when this nigga is literally never referenced out of his own arc and didnt even get sent to Italy because Jotaro trusted Koichi more.
Josuke is suffering.

Attached: josuke-higashikata-jojos-bizarre-adventure-all-star-battle-9.81.jpg (210x240, 19K)

It was because Koichi had a long range stand

>and to not further confuse viewers on the differences between him and Diavolo.
imo i think it's the complete opposite, making him pink makes the two characters even more confusingly indistinguishable

> Polnaref and Giorno decide it's a better idea not to break the news about Bruno's death to Mista and Trish, and think it better that they just find his corpse back at the Colosseum without being prepared for it.

Attached: 1185622833.png (429x366, 98K)

josuke is probably just fucking bitches and being a delinquent. he could honestly just become a fraud doctor and heal every patient he gets.

If you read the manga using Jump's digital color scans you will die a violent death.

Wasn't Josuke the one that helped Josuke's mom when he was sick cause of time travel bs?

Josuke just went on to become a cop or something.

Also Koichi was sent to italy purely because he had a stand that was more suitable for long range scouting and that would make it easier/safer to observe Giorno.

Anime onlys already seem confused by the aging. If he was purple, they'd just ask "why the fuck does his hair color change?"

that's never been confirmed.
have seen theories before tho-- wouldn't really make sense tho.

Part 7 is really making me want to go down to the local casino and start betting on horse races, lads.

no, that guy just looks like josuke because josuke modeled himself to look like him since the guy was his saviour.

He sent Koichi because Josuke would have fucked up pre-requiem Gio up for mugging him.

That was Doppio

>already over 2 days since the latest episode
>still no donatella nude edits
Wtf

It's speculated that that backstory was a set-up for Bites the Dust sending Josuke back in time and he realizes that he was his own hero all along but Araki dropped it when he actually solidified what BTD's ability would be (which wouldn't send you years back in time)

I'm still waiting for part 8 to confirm this. Somehow. Yes.

>still no doppio nude edits
Wtf

You'll be waiting forever then.

when I was a kid there was a horse race betting building (no idea what they're actually called) a few blocks down from the church.
Pretty based intersection, we had a funeral home, horse-race betting, a church nearby, and then a daycare-- all around a fucking intersection where so many dumbasses would crash their cars and leave broken bumpers as remains.

Also have a shitty picture of the used gyro doll I picked up.

Attached: daddy.jpg (3024x4032, 685K)

I'll kill you first to save them.

Horse racing attracts the worst scum of the earth user, don't do it.

someone made a cute edit of part 8 josuke pushing the car. probably my favorite bit of jojo fan bullshit ever made.

Attached: 6a8.jpg (1560x1200, 532K)

Oh yeah? Well!
Start running, chase you!
Again tomorrow, chase you!
Until I've kicked your goddamn ass!

> Can' see his hair which is the main point Josuke remembers
> Wearing a gakuran coat despite being a mix of two people who are both over the age of 20

Attached: 111222131314.jpg (865x512, 82K)

and that's why it's complete bs, but I do love it-- guiltily, but I do love it

Imagine if Araki somehow ends part 8 with Gappy's final battle having him teleported here. (Yes the final bad girl will have time powers) With his last act before dying was helping his alt universe self.

You're close. They're "Ansatsu Team" or Assassination Team in the original manga, written in pure Japanese. For the anime, they're "Ansatsusha Team" or Assassin Team, with the furigana being "Hitman Team" (in English) and spoken that way. Nothing about any Squadras other than the Italian translation.

How are the Viz translations of the manga? Want to pick up some physical Jojo shit that is a little more inconspicuous than a 1/14th scale model of a male hooker making a gay pose so my father won't doubt my heterosexuality.

Is this a /pol reference?

Yeah, but first Gappy's hat falls off and reveals a pompadour that's been crammed in there for months.

Y..yeah. He grew a pomp after all his allies died in the final battle against grandma. Somehow. Araki make it happen!

We've never seen Gappy with his hat off (he even sleeps with it on) and we know Josefumi had a pomp.
The chance of Gappy hiding a pompadour in his hat is more than 0.

I know I heard Ghiaccio say hitoman chimu at least once.

Are you stupid or something?

Attached: 05C6B0EA-312B-482E-8B9E-A09EF1757780.jpg (528x767, 119K)

>still no risotto nude edits
Wtf

Sono Chi no Sadame > Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town > Bloody Stream > Great Days > End of THE WORLD > Stand Proud > Fighting Gold > Uragirimono no Requiem > Chase

Attached: 1552872928872.png (247x247, 30K)

>Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town anywhere but bottom of the list
Shit

>Chase in dead last
Every time.

NEXT EPISODE:

>Risotto dead after the mid-episode eyecatcher.
>Abbachio dies in the cliffhanger.

Ends with him getting punched. His reunion with his old pal will be the pre-credits of the next ep.

Damn. Risotto is the biggest jobber in the Hitman Squad? Sad!

It's a close competition for sure.

Attached: egg.png (1280x720, 1.55M)

>Least to Most Jobber:

Prosciutto (almost wiped out the entire Bodyguard team all by himself) < Melone (he accomplished his task, he should just have ignored the Giory Stu) < Illuso (jobbed massively by not killing Fugo, but theoretically only lost due to an asspull with how the Stu didn't die to the virus) < Ghiaccio (he almost killed Mista) < Formaggio = Risotto (both could've instakilled their target if they wanted to, but they didn't because "muh information" - even as they were about to die, they still could've instakilled their enemy, but they STILL didn't) < Pesci (he literally had his hook in Bruno's heart, biggest jobber of the entire JoJo universe[s])

> both could've instakilled their target if they wanted to, but they didn't because "muh information"

That's because that literally wasn't what they were there to do. Narancia wasn't Formaggio's target and Doppio wasn't Nero's target (to his knowledge), in the formers case the only thing Formaggio NEEDED from Narancia was Trish's location he wasn't there to kill him, and in the latters' case Risotto just knew Doppio was hiding something related to what he was looking for and just got drawn into a fight.

Why so many threads?

>Giorno's Plot Convenience basically hard counters him
What doesn't that shitty stand hard-counter?

I purposefully skipped part 5 manga to watch the anime (big mistake btw) and when I watched first 3 episodes, where Giorno made frogs, snake who monch bread, and some plants, I thought that's it.
That's what it's gonna be I thought.
He can just create animals and plants and use that to his advantage, because the diversity of animal and plant kingdom is really all you need. There is so much potential for cool fights with this.
Alas, he almost never uses his animal and plant creating ability again, and he never ever uses 'speed up senses' and 'reflect damage back' again. He just keeps inventing more and more abilities and it's annoying.
Stone Free and Crazy D are much better.

Mista is also boring he just kind of shoots in directions and somtimes those are differenter directions. Too much screen time for Mista.
Narancia and Bruno have best fights.

>DP adds more scenes to la squadra
>DP removes scenes that add more character to Bruno's team

Don't appreciate them. They did it for fanservice. Manga readers are thorsty for more hitman scenes because they only appeared for a few chapters in manga and died instantly.

How many poses does Risotto have ?

> he never ever uses 'speed up senses' and 'reflect damage back' again.

Those were scrapped like, right after Bruno's fight

Makes me wonder what DP will add for Secco and Cioccolata, since the latter is weirdly popular with fujo's + they have the whole weird pet/master relationship thing going on.

They had better keep the WRYYYYY after the game cut it for no reason.

They already did. The scene where Cioccolatta kills Sorbet while laughing maniacally, and the other guy is visible in the background.

Oh, I bet you say that to all the stand users.

Attached: [VentoGiusto] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind 26.mkv_snapshot_08.31_[2019.04.15_06.50.33 (1280x720, 132K)

That seemed to me just like quite appropriate foreshadowing rather than just extra scenes for no reason.

Plus it kind of worked with the idea later on that Diavolo wouldn't want anyone to see his identity, even if he knew they were going to die. Makes sense that he would send Cioccolatta/Secco instead.

That was a nice touch. But it is worth mentioning he's one of the few enemy stand users that already got some backstory in the manga, it's what really drives the point home of what an utterly abhorrent human being he is, so I have a feeling they'll be animating that as they usually do with the narrated bits. Hope the next episode does too with this little bit of info on Risotto.

Attached: 543-03.png (1005x1500, 302K)

I'd always visualized that scene unfolding as King Crimson karate chopping the fucker like sliced bread and personally sending it to the assassins but you're right, it would make more sense for him to have sent someone to do it for him as ridiculously cautious as he is.

> he's so horribly awful that even Diavolo who has no sympathy for anyone but himself finds his methods disgusting

Definitely looking forward to him getting absolutely demolished during his fight though.

Attached: 1355872369317.jpg (142x164, 16K)

>BRUNO'S TEAM IS ALSO "LA SQUADRA" = LA SQUADRA GUARDIA DEL CORPO

FUCK
OFF

Giorno has a dream, you see.

Only virgins think Cioccolata is disgusting.

Diavolo is a DILF tho

I hope there is another thread already.

Yes of course and another one with 10 posts also!

Wasn't there a throwaway line in a description for one of DIO's sons about how Girono might already be in Florida

That was april fools

Attached: 1553104048786.png (1920x1080, 1.89M)

They took away small things from Squadra too, like Melon shaking when he sees what happened to Pesci and Prosciutto
The Trish edit was funnier desu

Attached: 73639324_p54.jpg (740x489, 337K)

and he still wins

Attached: 1555097135627.jpg (562x519, 32K)

Attached: 1519312726823.png (755x647, 345K)

TOP TIER GOONS:
>Carne (takes down giorno, mista, narancia, almost kills everyone on plane and would've fucked over giorno had spice girl not manifested in trish)
>Mario Zucchero (takes out everyone except for bruno)
>Prosciutto (takes out everyone except bruno)

FUCKING JOBBERS:
>Sale (shoots himself lmfao)
>Pesci (almost kills bruno and mista, but fails)
>Formaggio (had the opportunity to kill narancia, but fails to complete his objective)
>Risotto (almost kills the boss but gets jobbed by narancia)
>Melone (does his job but gets jobbed by giorno)
>Iluso (takes out fugo and abbacchio, but gets jobbed by giorno)
>Ghiaccio (almost kills giorno and mista several times but gets killed anyways)
>Secco (would've severely injured bruno, had he not been a zombie)
>Squalo (somehow jobs when clash is already in narancia's neck, plus he panics a lot)
>Tiziano (not even his sexy voice could stop him from jobbing so hard)
>Cioccolata (jobs so hard that he only kills a bunch of civilians and secco ditches him)

Attached: 1553704021874.jpg (828x830, 551K)

Abbacchio looks good and better than with his anime colors

To satisfy my love for Risotto daddy

This. Josuke was Araki's favorite Jojo at the time. Yet he never gave him anything.

Better to have nothing than to be brought back in a wheelchair to job.

Araki not bringing characters back is him liking them. Just look at what he put Jotaro through by bringing him back so much.

Joseph is probably the luckiest despite being in more than one part, if only because he's the only jojo we see actually reach old age before the time reset and even afterwards. Even if you'd assume Josuke/Giorno grow up fine as well, we don't actually get to see it before they're dropped completely.

I miss Pesci bros

Based.

Attached: A5C46E15-5D7F-4DE2-B873-E6A97F0EDDC4.jpg (1200x1200, 173K)

This is so dumb

I have all of those in my playlist except for Chase.

I miss Prosciutto

Makes sense. Best JoJos do not need fixing.

I miss [SPOILER] Will A.[/spoiler] Zeppeli

I miss Urmd___ Avdol

>assassinated American gangsters
Imagine if they did a brief shot where Risotto exploded Joe Pesci and Robert DeNiro lookalikes using Metallica in some bar or casino or something. Now THAT would be kino

The Masketta Man.

Why are we jobbing to the Giorno thread

messi

Attached: D4MkXSQXkAAOHly.jpg (1024x1024, 218K)

>linking
I guess mods didn't see this one

when next jojolion chapter?

Three days

Bruno's gang fucked his bros up big time.
You think he'd just forgive and forget?

Sometimes I wonder how part 5 would be like if La Squadra were the protags

the anime is canon retard

Giorno is easily the worst part of Golden Wind. Terrible, inconsistent stand, no personality, ruins what would otherwise be intense fights with his bullshit asspulls and healing ability, and to top it all off
>GER

The boss just donuts everyone, then we get Little Feet requiem

Speedreaders pls go
Risotto and La Squadra wanted control of the massive drug trade Passione was financing
Giorno and Bruno wanted to end the drug trade
Of course Risotto would murder them to take control of Passione

>GER
In fairness, the nature of Requiem stands is to be stupid bullshit

I'm so happy that I'll get to see the entirety of my second favourite part animated.

one of the reasons why Part 4 is still my fav. Josuke is the one and only truest nigga

Annasui dies in the end annakiss gets a waifu

that also applies to Diavolo but way worse though

Annakiss = Anasui

Nope

Anakiss is just Anasui in an alternate timeline.

Annasui dies in the end of SO, annakiss is a replacement of him therefore annasui!=annakiss

After Pucci died, the characters he killed come back to life in the new timeline.

No they dont that is why in the end you see the characters souls in the clouds

Everyone dies at the end of Stone Ocean.

He's a spiritual resurrection of Anasui brought about by the cancellation of Made in Heaven. They are the same person.

Explain

Attached: images (49).jpg (739x415, 98K)

Those are just pictures of the characters.

Irene = I lean
Anakiss = and a kiss

If that's supposed to show they're dead explain why Foo Fighters isn't there then.

Not him, just supporting your fact. That's to show that they live on, not that they are dead. Foo Fighters wasn't killed by Made in Heaven anyway so that point is mute.

I guess I'm moderating.

Fuck, now I want to ship Irekiss too!
Can I have more than 2 ships? I feel it would be a bit weird to ship both Irekiss and Empolyne.

She died earlier

Attached: images (50).jpg (590x520, 62K)

... Cute...

>Empolyne
Degenerate.

Araki stated that
>Jolyne Cujoh’s memories might be different in the reset of the universe but her love and her feelings are still there, they became something eternal and I’m sure she’ll keep growing wiser and stronger.
They're still the same kind of people just not the exact same, so it could be said that they are all technically dead or not.

Weather died earlier too

So did Weather Report.

Stop laughing! I unfortunately didn't have the time this week but when I'll get some I'll draw some Empolyne fanart and you'll see how cute the two are together!

How about you spend your time drawing good ships instead?

God, I love FF and her arc so much.

Attached: 0a3.png (1060x990, 534K)

I mean she had her farewell already and doesnt need to appears at the end, so that is why

F.F. had the best death in the whole series, since It was a good parallel with the part end when they can make a New F.F. but wouldnt bem the same Just like the characters that are "ressurected" at the end

>Josefumi saved Josuke during the snow storm

Which ep is this? Haven't been keeping up with the adaptation.

Holy fuck this jojolion chapter will be crazy according to jap spoilers.

What happened?

What happened to Giorno's mother?

>Tooru's stand is an automatic stand
>Light based, can become intangible
>Kidnaps Yasuho
>Rai and Josuke split
>Rai meets the director
>ends

After obtaining GER, Giorno hunted her down and put her into an infinite death loop.

He hid her better than Diavolo hid his mother

Source?

>nothing happens again
sasuga araki

>after Giorno became the Boss, Mista decided to buy him a car

5ch jojo thread.

"Good Day Sunshine" Is the name of Tooru's stand.

Link?

fate.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/comic/1555148624/l50

Bros the new episode has only confused me further
>a brown eyed baby came our of the womb, the eyes flash red instead of Diavolo green for some reason
>Soma Saito voice implies Doppio was also the one who asked out Donatella
>but Diavolo did everything relevant yo the current plot, ie donating his sperm to create Trish and taking the photograph
>Doppio has no memories of Donatella

I always assumed given the infodump by Turtlereff that a split occurred sometime around the village burning down. Either that or the ultimate manifestation of Bossu's schizoid paranoia was using pure weaponized autism to manifest an alternate personality that could go outside for him, since Bossu seems to control at will when Doppio comes and goes and is aware of everything that happens even when Doppio is piloting the body. So I'm not sure what DP is going for

Attached: D391o3LW4AQz5ob.jpg (577x315, 35K)

Thanks.

WHERE THE FUCK IS JOJOLION AT

The way I see it the "original personality" was a mix of both. The red eyes might just imply that there was something wrong with the kid, which it's true since he had those psycho tendencies.
At some point his soul split into two. One of them retaining the more positive aspects of the original and permanently taking the form of his young self, the other one became the dominant soul and kept the more negative aspects.

exactly , the beginning of the fight with doppio he says he’s gonna kill them when he finds them . another ting - i hope they release a ita dub or the english dub with really hard italian accents

Attached: E0F0FBAE-B670-4F54-96F8-3E579975EDFA.jpg (640x371, 70K)

the fact that they didnt show his face after he was a baby shows who it was.

Doppio just has the appearance and personality when Bossu was young. That's why the voice is the same. Who met Donatella was Diavolo.

Is a reasonable list of strongest stands as follows:
1) Hey-Ya
2) GER
3) Perfect Ball Breaker (localized MiH > spin-up)
4) Tusk Act 4
5) Heaven's Door

Gioppio

She lived, but since Pucci never lived in the new universe means that the plankton would have never gotten the intelligence disc. So basically she lives but she's just random insignificant plankton in the ocean.

Avdolyne

>Hey-Ya
Unlike what you may think, Hey-Ya doesn't grant you luck, the only thing that stand can do is cheer you up and put you in a good mood.

>1) Hey-Ya
Not sure if a joke
>3) Perfect Ball Breaker (localized MiH > spin-up)
Why not actual MiH?

You think they'll update shadow Diavolo in the opening to look more like himself now that it's known he has long hair?

Didn't Hey Ya have really good foresight? Like he told pocoloco to jump in a specific spot and it turned out there was a mummified cow buried there which made them go down the hill faster than the other racers.

End of the WORLD > Chase > Bloody Stream > Fighting Gold > Requiem > Stand Proud > Sono Chi no Sademe > Great Days > Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town

Please don't hate me

Attached: 1555142242755.png (240x240, 97K)

The anime isn't canon

>Requiem that low
Lol

Now you're going too far

Good taste. I would cum in your ass, bro.

Imagine Avdol's monster cock in little Jolyne.

IMAGINE

That was just a coincidence.

if they update it it will be after the reveal, doubt theyll do it now

Oingo and Boingo/Hol Horse >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Last Train Home >>>>> Modern Crusaders > Roundabout >>> Walk Like an Egyptian >>> Freeking You >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I want You >>>>>>> Great Days

Attached: 20.jpg (978x1269, 439K)

>your favorite Kishibe Rohan story by Araki

Attached: 1534584447135.png (640x320, 86K)

one of these is not like the others

>light novel by Araki
What

isn't that what they're called? or just one-offs?

The English version is better and I wish they would use it instead

Don't

None of those Stands could beat Za Warudo!

NIPPLE SLIP!! NSFW!!!

Based and redpilled. Can we get a round of applause for this chad?

Hehe, I'm actually an anime only girl.

Notorious B.I.G. can

Off the top of my head:
>Formaggio cleaning his head wounds and complaining about getting bald spots
>Prosciutto wanting to finish the job quickly so they wouldn't have to buy train tickets
>Pesci entering the turtle
>Ghiaccio saying "I'm counting on you, Melone" (a lot of fujos complained about this one)

>time stops
>walks away
Easy.

>green
>uses their tongue for various things
>lays egg
Kakyoin is a yoshi

Baby Face telling Melone to shut the fuck up and blaming him for his injuries was one I wish stayed in.

>time stops
>now you're the fastest moving thing
>B.I.G. imitates your speed
>rip

He cannot move while time is stopped, you mongoloid.

like tusk and jotaro?

Are you retarded?

Are you retarded?

He's saying that you moving away using stopped time will appear to BIG as you achieving an infinite velocity for a moment, causing it to charge forward and kill you in the next. You'll need to break line of sight at the least.

You literally need to become our personal jojo sissy.

Haha, wonder what his eggs smell like, haha. Just for laughs. Do you think Kakyoin gets embarrassed when he poops out an egg? haha.

>time stops
>you're the fastest moving thing
>time stop ends
>B.I.G. notices you moved and launches at you at a speed exceeding your own
>rip

Do you think Giorno activated GER again after defeating Diavolo? He seemed kinda scared about it

He activated it again when he killed Pucci speedreader

Why didn't Giorno use Gordon Experience to heal Polnareff?

t. no understanding of physics

Why didn't Polnareff use Giorno to heal Gold Experience?

He can't heal French "people"

So, Joseph got a cyborg arm 70 years ago but Polnareff only gets shitty legs?

How did the turtle's soul survive in Polnareff's corpse?

how would he do that? the only time they can talk is after polnareff dies

Speed = Distance/Time
If you travel any distance in no time at all, your speed is effectively infinity.
Then B.I.G. will move at a speed of infinity plus one, which is still just infinity.

So why didn't Bouffalant kill Doppio when he noticed the neck scar?

do you kill people you see with scars on the street?

Then just make a new body for him. He can pull anything out of Gold Experience's ass. His anus is like doraemon's pocket.

Yes. You don't? What a pussy.

He could heal his own body after Narancia died and hop right back in so there's no reason he shouldn't be able to heal Polnareff's body for him to reinhabit

>ywn have a doting near-blind Bruno hold you and ask if you're okay

We need to take this to /sci/

maybe he did?

I'm aware but I'm still trying to understand DP's headcanon.

I think the original personality was a mix of both Diavolo and Doppio.
When the two split off, Diavolo withheld memories from Doppio as the dominant personality.
Doppio is basically just Diavolo without the paranoia.
The baby's eyes flashed red because the animator was colorblind.

your ghiaccio ran off to the next line you fucking idiots

>yfw they adapt GHGR instead

I’m pretty sure that has happened in real life before

Watch suspiria. Plot doesn’t matter imo.

They’ll find the dead kid

>GER
Can't wait for the more retarded animeonlys to say GWR

You should be asking why the colouring was so ugly, the actual line art is fine. Shueisha dropped the ball on the colouring in any part that ain't 3 or 4.

Weather Report is a bad uninteresting character.

Attached: file.png (506x490, 471K)

WHEN THE FUCK IS THE JOJOLION CHAPTER

i lost it

Attached: 1553557783771.png (600x400, 261K)

Dude that johnny is more quality than the part 4 anime

imagine having sex with a loser like doppio

Never. Araki cancelled it

He didn't cancel it, he just forgot to write it.

His assistants have been doing most of the work on JJL for two years at least. Araki is not needed at this point.

SO artstyle + Weekly schedule + Colored quality went down the drain

Early parts are always ugly

damn, I can't believe araki fell for the idolmaster meme too...

>prease understand

Part 6 and mid-late part 7 look amazing though

imagine raping a loser like Doppio while bossu watches wearing a chastity cage

Where can I buy some freshly squeezed Abba Tea from?

My beef with Part 6 is more in the colour choices. The actual colouring is fine. Wish we got a better Jolyne choice though.

Attached: WSJ2000No12.jpg (500x514, 148K)

Next ep will be really shit.

how many times does this have to be repeated? kira didn't even exist at that time. that stupid fucking flashback which i almost wish araki never wrote because of all you morons came in during rohan's intro arc, just before the alleyway that sets up kira.

next episode will be really great because two goth kids are gonna get fucking murdered

no if anything id say the opposite

Attached: 9ce8e1a95ee7c5e1cb04eaf1f42d700c638d098d_hq.jpg (640x360, 68K)

>took on king crimson and almost won

Give him some credit

ok risotto

god spice girl is a design the anime REALLY improved.

Because he was fighting Doppio for the most part, who's dumb at best

If both of them were trying to kill each other with max power, Risotto would have won.

are you mad

ok abbacchio

Risotto could have just put a cheese grater in his brain, but he didn't, because he needed to keep him alive and interrogate him about the boss. That's the only reason he lost.

Yes, mad in love with your ass.

no, they're gonna fuck up the pacing no matter what they do

Nah. Diavolo would've won because time skip + Epitaph is autism-tier broken

>tfw some psychotic twink who just showed up last episode gets placed ahead of you on the character roster

Attached: No lines risotto.jpg (734x485, 54K)

guys what if diavolo has 4 balls

Attached: jojoKek.jpg (358x310, 17K)

So wait, can Diavolo interact with people/objects during the erased time? I still don't get how he did the hand thing to Trish and the Fortune teller. And then later he sprays blood on Polnareff's face while time is erased.

cursed image

>So wait, can Diavolo interact with people/objects during the erased time?
no, the blood is technically a part of him.

Hot steamy non-con sex with Giorno

Time Skip and Epitaph can easily be exploited, especially by Colony Stands, or Stands with AoE attacks.

What happened with Trish and the fortuner teller could be that he attacked them and skip time directly after. That way nobody would know what happened, since their reaction would be skipped

Sono Chi no Sadame > End of THE WORLD > Uragirimono no Requiem > Stand Proud > Fighting Gold > Chase > Bloody Stream > Great Days > Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town

>No FF
This is single worst panel in jojo
Prove me wrong

Looks like it's just speculation, obviously, since the chapter isn't fucking out yet.

Why do people hate Chase? It's just a big meme right?

She is beauty
She is grace

Risotto uses single target attacks though. All Diavolo would have to do is activate Epitaph, see himself getting fucked by a pair of scissors or something, activate KC, step to the side and then attack him from behind after the time skipping ends. He probably would fuck around even less than he did with Bruno since he knows what Risotto is after

Josuke is the only JoJo that manages to be lamer than Giorno what are you talking about

it doesn't fit jojo, and it was jarring as hell coming from CNBT

>Risotto uses single target attacks though.
He doesn't have to.

They hate anything resembling edge because they're insecure. chase is great

>the blood is technically a part of him
But it still "interacted" with Pol because it landed on his face right? Or am I just being retarded?

I get he could use KC to cut off the hand, and then skip the reaction really fast. Would that also be how he kidnapped Trish? Cutting her hand off really fast, skipping her reaction which I guessed would include her falling unconscious and then grabbing her really quickly?

Attached: really makes you everlasting climax.png (477x480, 234K)

Tusk already did

We see him do just that when fighting Doppio. Besides, he wouldn't know what KC does, but Diavolo would figure out that Metallica's ability is extremely dangerous by using Epitaph

Tusk lost?

the blood is a part of him so it can move ignoring fate, but after a while it becomes an object and can interact with others. this is pure headcanon btw

>Would that also be how he kidnapped Trish?

I think that's the most reasonable explication, if we also consider that Bruno just happened to end up in the same exact position he was before the time skip

Tusk won

Johnny lost because he's a dumbass

>We see him do just that when fighting Doppio
Because it was Doppio. Just like Shigechi could kill Kira if he sent all of his Harvests at once from multiple angles, but instead he just sent a couple to threaten him, which ended up costing his life.

This fight is literally a rehash of Kira vs Shigechi (main villain vs secondary villain), same Stand types, etc. In both cases, the secondary villain loses just because he didn't want to kill the main villain.

think DP will reveal polnareff early? in the manga he appears near the end of oasis.

I don't remember the blood spraying part, but it could also be explained by . All he'd have to do is throw the blood, then skip time directly after to catch him off guard

Attached: 1c83eeb.png (1920x1311, 2.35M)

sorry but i cannot think of a better jojo track besides this one, not counting the openings
>STEP OUT FROM BEHIND THAT PILLAR...
>AND YOU WILL DIE
so fucking kino, post only the best jojo music
youtube.com/watch?v=cRNKTKT6dyw

Attached: YEESSSS.png (783x632, 689K)

You guys are missing what makes King Crimson so broken. It's understated by Diavolo's explanation, but think through all the implications of "the consequences of the events that never happened are all that remain." When KC erased time as Bruno went to attack him, there was still something in the erased world for Bruno to launch an attack at. Everyone's actions are carried out as though King Crimson was still there. Of course, the end-result Diavolo that we see navigating erased time has his interactions forgotten; the fist of Sticky Fingers slips past, and Aerosmith's bullets are ignored.
What we get from this is that the Diavolo conscious of erased time can not act upon the world with King Crimson. But there is in a way a "second Diavolo," one that would have acted a certain way had time failed to erase at that moment. That Diavolo, that phantom King Crimson, still destroys the elevator, cuts off limbs, and all the rest as fate would have ordained.
Thus Diavolo gets to force certain things to happen with no danger to himself, but the trade-off is that his caution and paranoia limits the amount of circumstances where he uses the ability offensively.

>the fist of Sticky Fingers slips past, and Aerosmith's bullets are ignored.
BECAUSE HE DODGED THEM

Based. Do you have a Joshu edit?

>still haven't added spice girl

anybody have any idea whether the color changes/anime colors are chosen by Araki or not?

>tfw just finished Part 7
It was really good, I got spoiled by coloured scans tho (not sure if I'll find the energy to read Part 8 in black & white), How's Part 8 doing?

A zipper formed on his head, Bruno made contact. Erased time let KC slip back from it.

That's the thing though. Risotto would've never gone all out at once because he didn't know what the Boss looked like. Diavolo on the other hand knew from the start who Risotto was and what he wanted, so he had every reason to kill him as quick and efectively as possible

I don't think so. They're just based on random Araki illustrations. For instance this one with pink Giorno

Attached: jojo-a-gogo-a.jpg?r=y69VVRTvcRFfzbq2gSAvMQyweCUa.jpg (639x800, 216K)

anime colors are chosen by araki, atleast they were for the protags and their stands

>colorfags

An Alt localization name for Spicy Lady i just thought of, Pepper Jack Bitch. Just made me laugh i dont know why

Attached: 208FEFDF-E335-4CE9-B429-17544F59C4F3.png (402x516, 351K)

He could've just killed him and then see that a few months later, Cioccolata, Diavolo's most trusted and beloved subordinate, has taken over Pissione.

here's a based green Giorno

Attached: e2d4b838d0fb9bccf72cec27c8098b7f.jpg (858x1200, 229K)

>we didn't get lipstick Giorno
REEEEEEEEE

nail on the head

Could Prosciutto and Pesci defeat Cioccolatta and Secco?

And a black one

Attached: 602936.jpg (1000x1421, 1.8M)

Attached: PicsArt_04-15-05.10.12.jpg (944x1104, 235K)

Yes and no.

>BECAUSE HE DODGED THEM
That's a funny way of dodging.

Attached: king crimson aerosmith.jpg (746x597, 199K)

Lipstick on males is awful

I think the best explanation for that is that he can choose what to interact with during the skipped time, with some limitations that prevent him to kill other people during that interval

Why is the nail so low on that one finger

>we didn't get orange Giorno
fuck me
Yeah I don't like it either

Attached: 12802.jpg (1280x940, 810K)

Kek I didn't notice that before

That simply doesn't work since he killed Narancia during erased time. seems to hold up best

You're awful

But then he also dodges Sticky Fingers's punch in the erased time.
And he also kills Narancia and cuts off Trish's hand in the erased time, so what are his limitations?

Attached: king crimson dodge.jpg (869x1302, 272K)

This. I hope if they ever adapt part 7 they retcon Johnny's and Gyro's lipstick. It looks so bad on them.

That last knuckle on the weird nail finger is meant to be extended more fully, so you're seeing more of Giorno's fingertip.

His clothes turn orange during Baby Face.
I wish that was the default color though. It gives him a bit more resemblance to Dio

You could also destroy Notorious BIG with your fists whole time is stopped since it wouldn’t be able to absorb you.
But you never actually moved while time was flowing, so your speed will register as 0.

Because he could. Erased time saves him from a direct hit by SF later in the same fight, so on a holistic view I can only assume that Diavolo was taking time to enjoy his 'eternal climax.'

It was fated to happen, he just erased the actual action

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Giogio. Best Gio of my heart

Attached: 7C847822-6142-4272-97B2-0ECEC5844339.png (1334x750, 1.44M)

Attached: 3accb7f.jpg (2005x1135, 382K)

Well, you can't divide by zero without getting WTF results like 1=2, so if you really change from one spot to another with zero elapsed time, it's more accurate to say that you didn't have a speed at all. Using newtonian physics (any maybe any physics) will fail us when trying to model The World because "moving in stopped time" just isnt applicable to our reality.

I want Diavolo to eternally climax on my face

Araki illustrates them, but other authors write them.

holy shit
based DP

Attached: 3826969.jpg (2828x2828, 412K)

Attached: 2FC67780-EDD2-4681-B416-598465DA9312.jpg (640x360, 55K)

where's secco

i specifically meant the spin-offs written by araki that were shown in the pic

>tfw Yea Forums thread about Jojo is better than Yea Forums thread about Jojo

Attached: ric.jpg (360x717, 18K)

>Shigechi
>villain

I hope they remove Anasui lipstick or at least don't give him the faggot pink color

I want the same for part 8 too. Honestly, the only lipsticks I don't hate are the dark ones (Like Diavolo)

So how did Joseph control his arm that was cut off at the end of part 2 in the Kars fight? It comes out of nowhere and not only grabs Kars but actually strangles him enough to be a nuisance, hamon can't do that so was it his stand? Stand weren't even a concept at the time so what the fuck?

then stay there

Abbacchio says this, but he pissed in giornos tea. hypocrite much?

Isn't it bizarre?

His wasn’t a sexual act

Attached: 8DC64997-6C3F-412E-8390-D0899A106EC4.gif (540x301, 1.8M)

Attached: 1532690324374.jpg (600x325, 24K)

Why does everything look better in anime fuck me i hate this place

really? where?

>t-then stay t-there

Why the fuck are you reading JoJo if you hate male lipstick

This is amazing

>Yea Forums thread is full of comfy discussion
>Yea Forums thread was full of partwars
makes you think

You sound like an insecure wimp.

But it hardly has lipstick outside of the covers
Unless you're a colorfag lol

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 32K)

I want to pull Anasui’s hair and slap him around

You sound like a fag

That’s what an insecure wimp says to anyone who calls them out.

>Yea Forums and Yea Forums having jojo threads
>saw a jojo thread on /r9k/ one day
are the mods of those boards retarded or do Yea Forums mods suck?

Personally I only like dark lipsticks for males. At least it doesn't look so bad in manga format but in anime...

Attached: D2rzYwtW0AURpGW.jpg (533x796, 93K)

Go put some lipstick on, fag-san

i dont think there are mods on Yea Forums or Yea Forums

I can feel your insecurity emanating from every post.

>this plan is brilliant, now Risotto will never know which one of us is actually him!

Attached: 1438919978916.jpg (338x500, 71K)

im not ready bros...

Attached: 95fc83e.jpg (750x757, 76K)

Jolyne won't have green lipstick in the anime screencap this

Good

So luck