5Toubun no Hanayome

Still waiting for spoilers thread.
But instead of pointless war between sisters and their fags, why don't we talk about about the good points of our favorite girls?

Attached: 73150041_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x691, 774K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangasoul.com/reader/420/24
youtu.be/gpqmoBYkQfc
youtu.be/yJlsaZg7YJI
youtube.com/watch?v=VEU0ua9dOR0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1555252857336.jpg (3777x2480, 800K)

Doesn't MC Nail all of them?

Ichika a best. A BEST.

Attached: 1554102183415.jpg (1946x3000, 839K)

The good thing about Yotsuba is that she’s better than her sisters

Ichika a best.

Ninope a shit.

nino and snek a shit A SHIT

Now I want it the other way.

Who as who?

>3 of them dont even wear stockings
fucking trash

You shouldn't have made a thread in the first place you fucking retard.

Say something nice about fuu-kuns bride. What do you think she does in the future a school teacher or a baker?

Attached: 1555242369767.jpg (636x900, 425K)

I really should stop going into Bokuben threads. They're depriving me of any vitality and time to post in the 5toubun threads.

I'm sorry lads but we Yotsubros will be taking this bowl

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-14 a - 5toubun no Hanayome - Anime Manga - 4chan.png (501x113, 5K)

This is the best 5Toubun image. You may not like it, but still.

Attached: 3tvDLnS6IPw.jpg (1631x918, 220K)

Say what you want about Ichika I think Ichikafags are pretty cool.

I'm going to marry Miku!

Attached: D39K7hcUwAI31SS.jpeg.jpg (1000x1000, 92K)

Home Ec. teacher

>why don't we talk about about the good points of our favorite girls?
Can we talk about the bad points of our non favourite girls?

Calm down Takeda.

Don't you fags do that every time?
>There's nothing to watch this season so I find myself just going back to these threads

Who are you quoting?

Itsuki = Normal ending
Miku = Good__ ending
Ichika = True___ ending
Nino = Bad____ ending
Yotsuba = Alt. Timeline ending

Attached: images (5).jpg (578x531, 57K)

Just calm down Takeda. Too soon.

We need more Yotsuffering.

Attached: 1547147365652.png (746x1080, 535K)

Attached: 1525959378011.png (745x1080, 621K)

Lol

>assertive
>sincere
>straightforward
>blunt honesty
>haughty but with a heart of gold
>earnest when it comes to love, but is equally protective towards family
>ultra cute

Attached: 1553214266696.jpg (1920x1885, 979K)

Nino is the kind of girl that fucks in the first date.

Attached: 1555000871486.png (194x159, 45K)

>also a drugging bitch, a slut that wets herself over blond boys and bikes, and a bully

spoiler when?

Here is how to fix Miku.

Attached: Fixed Miku.jpg (456x1600, 261K)

I'm rereading old chapters while waiting for spoiler. Do you guys have any idea who Nino was refering to? Can't really think of anyone.

Attached: Ninoheal.png (443x554, 207K)

About 10 hours maybe?

Perfection.

Yotsuba?

you forgot
>more unstable than itsuki

But Yotsuba is for hope user...

Attached: beholdchessmaster.jpg (332x200, 15K)

i see why the change design.

rope*

>I can have a boner with my weird fantasies but a girl can't have preferences

Yotsuicide.

Attached: 1547584217894.png (348x218, 66K)

>There are people here who actually unironically like Snake

yotsuba, she cuts herself often

Why wouldn't people like best girl and the one who makes the manga fun as fuck to read?

Attached: 1554145411879.png (1048x500, 716K)

No real reason to hate her

Attached: ichika smile.jpg (1079x1849, 744K)

Yotsuba would be better with long hair.

Absolutely perfect.

Nino is so motherly. Childhood is loving Miku, adulthood is realizing Nino makes more sense.

Ichicute getting away with everything soon.

Attached: 1552887760679.png (582x720, 1021K)

Don't blame them for defending Ichika after Negi's character assassination. She is a really good girl for the most part even if the past few chapters have been ooc.

Everyone would be better with long hair. Except Itsuki.

I fucking hate you long hairfags. Ironically, you're always the biggest homosexuals.

>even if the past few chapters have been ooc.
>ooc
You guys make it more and more obvious.

Attached: 1553076213941.png (628x1024, 748K)

To

Nino have always been best girl since beginning, it was just bad that Nips didn't realized it.

she looks like ichika

Ichika has been behaving OOC.

You know, I just reread the start of the series, and Nino is nearly exactly what Fuutarou wants in a girl in chapter 17 (I forgot about it until now) :

- She's full of energy.
- She's good at cooking.
- And she cares a lot about all of her sisters.

Attached: 74187772_p0.jpg (1500x2121, 912K)

Miku a best
Fuutarou is so lucky

Attached: 1555120495432.jpg (1920x1080, 748K)

nino a slut
SLUUUUUUT

Attached: NINOSLUT.jpg (2536x3712, 748K)

But only for her Fuu-kun.

5toubun, where everyday is a shitpost party

Ichika was great with fuutaro. Sad how Negi made her the villain.

I really like the smug Ichika and I'm only hoping we see her again

Don't forget that Miku is the complete opposite of what Fuutarou likes

Attached: ship sunk.png (369x440, 117K)

I don't know what went through Negi's head. There has been some hints that she used to be the most selfish and a bit of troublemaker during scrambled egg, but he completely went over the top with her lately. There's a gap between being more selfish, in a group where the girls have next to no individualism so the standard isn't that hard to top, and being a manipulative bitch, what happened to the middle ground exactly?

I ate Nino, she won't bother you anymore Usesugi-kun

Attached: 366720.jpg (225x350, 33K)

Based red herring. Noiw just eat the other three too, this way we can still have an harem end.

Based Itsuki

Nino is the worst girl, why do people like her?

Perfect. Nino is the best.

Ichika a best
Nino a best
Miku a best
Yotsuba a best
Itsuki a best
Raiha a best

Attached: 1548156189315.jpg (2048x1882, 630K)

Is this manga already ending? If so, I may pick it up, but I expect Itsuki to win anyway.

So, who would be the most tasty ones for Itsuki to eat?
My money is on Nino>Ichika>Yotsuba>Miku

Ending in 100+ chapters

>no takeda
shit taste

it'll most likely end this year, maybe early next year

End of this year/beginning of next year. So there's something around 40 chapters left or a bit more.

So, 20 chapters left at most, aaaaaaa give me my banter Miku back Negi

Attached: micutest.png (700x521, 326K)

>believing Negi

Attached: NEGI.jpg (750x525, 38K)

Fuuts obviously, duh

Attached: must feed wip.jpg (3508x2480, 1.02M)

I think he chances are decent bur if Nino really wins Toubun will become my favourite harem by far.

That's not the kind of eating we are talking about, user

Also why is Fuu so muscular.

I'd actually like him to lie if it meant more SoL and less rush filled with constant drama.

You made 5 mistakes.

Realistic chances are winning are:
Itsuki > Yotsuba = Nino >>>>>>> Miku > Ichika

Itsuki has stinky farts.

Uesugi-kun looks very yummy

Attached: 20190327_105801.png (575x788, 715K)

Ichika is the lewdest quint.

Attached: 1542345361557.jpg (707x1000, 127K)

>Itsuki > Yotsuba = Nino >>>>>>> Miku

While we can all agree with Itsuki, what the hell are you smoking for the rest?

Would I, I wonder?

The Nakanos are such fucking cows.

Attached: DnTc2meU4AAJFl3.jpg (2052x1775, 1.23M)

Never thought I'd say something nice about this character one day, but the Itsuki meme are certainly the one thing I'll miss the most about this manga once it'll be over.

The OP and ED were good. Hopefully the next season has good ones too.

they have cute smiles

Attached: 1517528395437.png (186x355, 73K)

>not posting the better version

FUCK Nino

Nakano farm spin-off when? Fuutarou si in duty of milking the quints as premise.

>next season

Attached: 1548106472713.jpg (882x960, 79K)

mangasoul.com/reader/420/24
perfection

spoilers when ?

>nino
>win

Seriously, I want to know how it is that there are people who think that someone like that will win

Attached: _20190414_155556.jpg (383x603, 57K)

Itsuki is there for obvious reasons. Yotsuba is that high because she's pretty much still an unknown in the race. Nino being higher than Miku and Ichika its because It's pretty much indisputable that Nino has a higher chance to win than Miku and Ichika.

just give up user, Nino is the winner, it's just obvious now when you're not blinded by your waifu. I don't like Nino, but I've accepted she'll be the bride. Now I just read to know how the story will make evolve Fuutarou into loving Nino too, and how Negi will deal with the other quints (a good ending with a harem is not easy)

That leaves a lot of room to grow for both her and him.

Nino is definitely going to win-o

Because neither Miku nor Nino have any good points whatsoever.

I would like to know how you come to that conclusion, since it seems that Nino does not seem to care much about Fuutaro's opinion, since she did not ask for the gift and neither asked if he had a group for the trip and just wanted to force him

Nino's toes is for?

People seriously think Miku won't win?

Did the anime cause the fanbase to become cancerous or was it always like this?

Attached: 1554.jpg (726x904, 145K)

after like chapter 20-30 it was always like this

I will win the Fuutarobowl

Walking down the aisle

i love Miku, but just be serious one second. A shy/dandere/blue themed girl can't win in a harem manga where there is a first girl/ahoge and a pink hair/thights tsundere

1 2 3 fags fighting constantly
4fags despair
5fags shitpost and have a good time

Attached: 1555195573284.jpg (1292x2048, 239K)

Trust me, they'll announce a second season co-produced by Shaft and Tezuka at the event in May.
God I fucking wish.

Everyone should be like 5fags. At least they know what self-deprecation means.

Haven't read or seen this, but have my expert opinion on these fine shimai
3>2>5>1>4

Attached: [DB]Tanaka-kun is Always Listless_-_11_(Dual Audio_10bit_BD1080p_x265).mkv_snapshot_03.49_[2018.05.1 (908x1079, 110K)

That blue dress...

Why is Negi such a hack?

look at this cute doormat

Attached: 16553534.png (152x222, 37K)

What did she need to ask about the gift? The other thing is more debatable, but she basically got overly insistent because of the perceived competition and was shot down normally, it was even framed as a gag.

I see you're a man of culture as well.

>3
Yes
>1 that low
No

let me correct you
2>4>1>5>3

4 Should be at least third place but not bad.

Yotsuba will win! She is the best.

Yeah, you're right!

Attached: 001-8.png (960x542, 694K)

5 > 4 > 3 > 2 > 1
Have you learned nothing you brainlet quints?

Attached: 234897.png (807x776, 193K)

Yotsuba doesn't deserve to win.

Fuck off

>Why are their boobs this big?
I wondered the same. It's weird.

>big

Attached: 1553777576999.png (847x1199, 904K)

Shut up!

Attached: FB_IMG_1552327101795.jpg (320x268, 12K)

Yes but 3 and 4 are both great

There's no way Negi would give Yotsuba relevance for five chapters in a row.

Wait. Nino is lolikano?

Attached: wait.png (1066x754, 539K)

don't worry, next chapter will be a Miku/Nino chapter, with Ichika at the end

There's a lot of hints for her eventual win

Is there really a reason to not believe there will be a second season? Considering how popular the series became after the anime started it's a given

Even after that quality shitfest it was everyone is waiting for it

looks like a hag

I still feel like this situation got so bad was due to Yotsuba and Miku. I don't see how much of this is Ichika's fault.

I hope so. I thought last week wouldn't have Yotsuba pages, but she got most of the chapter.

At this point there are "proofs" for most of them being lolikano. It's a giant mess.

No matter who it ends up being, what I'm waiting for the most is when said character will try to use it to gain relationship points and Fuutaro will just BTFO them without giving a fuck.

What the hell are you talking about. Using underhanded methods is someone else's responsibility now?

What did they mean by this?

Attached: 1554102987603.png (409x445, 291K)

ATTENTION! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! MIKU CONFESSION AND VICTORY INCOMING! I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL! STAND BY FOR FURTHER DEVELOPMENTS FOR THE ICHIKA QUESTION!

(End of transmission)

Attached: 73892345_p0.jpg (780x903, 363K)

The speedreading here is strong

It can be. Nothing Ichgika has done has led to anything bad, only Yotsuba ruining Miku's entire character arc by killing her confession and then trying to make sure Fuutarou definitely knew on the bus. Yotsuba has switched sides many times and spun a web of stupidity.

My theory is that all of them are lolikano and that shota Fuutarou met all five at some point during that day but thought it was all the same person. I also think that Yotsuba's story about Ichika befriending her male friend is about the lolikano incident.

Eh, after that recent Rena chapter I think Nino might be the least fucked up of the quints now.

There's been at least 5 huge drops in quality since the anime announcement.

What the fuck is her problem?

Attached: 0086.png (1115x1600, 643K)

speedreader

dumbposter

It did. It did shatter the trust the sisters had in each others. This is the real problem of this arc. Miku's confession is secondary (and I say this as a Mikufag), she will have it sooner or later even if someone using your name and someone else (unwinttingly) confessing for you in front of the person when you're not ready for it is an hard blow.

The main point of this arc is that it turned into a free-for-all without rules and they can't expect others to play fair anymore. Remember that these are people that used to be so close that they were ok switching their identities randomly. Not anymore.

She's upset that daddy's ignoring her

Attached: x4r.png (1347x1065, 727K)

That was a red herring and maybe foreshadowing to Ichika pretending to be Miku to talk to Fuu
Ichika's reaction to the pic make no sense if she's lolinakano and her asking Yotsuba if she wanted to visit a particular place in Kyoto sounds like she was fishing for clues as to whether yotsuba was the girl

The most arguable reason is that Negi has said he expects the manga to end before 2020. If they made a second season and Negi predicted right, there's a good chance that the anime would air after the manga ended. If the anime is being used as a promotional tool then that's not good. Otherwise, it's just general industry bullshit.
Manga sales spiked due to the anime but we won't know how much of the anime boost has faded until this next volume has its numbers revealed. BD sales were fairly high as far as I know. The higher-ups might just not see it as worthwhile to order a second season.
The series undoubtedly benefited from an anime and it was by no means a bomb, but it wouldn't be the first show that did well and didn't get a second season.

Nino a shit

*best

You're still a speedreader.

Being a Mikufag makes you pretty biased. Miku doesn't know what Ichika was really up to.

Nino a goddess

It doesn't matter even if he met all 5 of them, it's only the one he took the photo with that counts.

@187103472
>(You)
dumbposting speedreading snekfaggot

*2nd best

Attached: 74061666_p1.jpg (1496x1496, 282K)

>Miku doesn't know what Ichika was really up to
Yotsuba told her

Yes, it may have ended as a joke, but she looked really serious when she said that, so the scene ended a bit weird

Get a load of this faggot

Ichika a bestest

Attached: 1555164943005.jpg (720x1200, 179K)

But Yotsuba doesn't have any proof. Yosuba just said Ichika did in less than a second of seeing Ichika. It is highly suspicious. Yotsuba escalated the situation and made it harder for it to come to a conclusion.

YOTUBA

It doesn't, and that's the point; I can recognize it instead of blindly hating on Ichika even despite this. Miku isn't aware of it yet, but two of the characters that valued their family the most saw and that even tried to support their rivals (both Nino and Yotsuba) that they can't trust everyone blindly anymore. This is the main "problem" in this arc, not just some confession, and this is something directly caused by Ichika's way of doing things. Granted, it was just because Negi needed a villain even if it implied going out-of-character, but still. The community is breaking up.

Wait, papa lived in the fancy condo too? Could swear there were only 5 rooms. It looked more like he let them live by themselves there after they were transferred

chad rena genes too strong even adter being diluted by the quints

FWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BEGONE QUINT SLUTS

Attached: 1555147846056.jpg (1602x1038, 211K)

shut up bocchi you loser

>Itsuki wants to be like her mother
>Fuuts looks like their father
sasuga

Attached: 1553395025277.png (275x280, 57K)

Both fathers are the best characters, we need more of their dialogue exchanges.

Nino low key checking his list out was funny and a precursor of what was to come.

But I find myself saying this line about a lot of anime that go the incest/NBR route.

Attached: 19771832.png (1600x900, 1.35M)

>your happiness may come at the cost of someone else's joy, it happens
Reminder this is a big foreshadowing of Ichika's comeback

You don't deserve to win

She likes the generals you faggot, she'll be a history teacher

Yotsufriends

Flat Miku > all

Attached: 1554751014576.png (700x2048, 1.64M)

Do you think if Fuutarou told Nino that he wanted to teen impregnate her, would she let him? Hard mode: he dyed his hair blonde before asking

Attached: 1555120217333.jpg (1946x1360, 1.02M)

Immediately and without hesitation, Nino is a slut.

Y-yes...

Attached: nino blushi.jpg (367x346, 44K)

Did spoilers already drop?

No. 3-4 hours left.

yes 2 threads ago

Yes, Miku won.

>she sees your dick

Yep. I still can't believe Ichika raped him.

Yes, Nino won.

I don't understand how this industry works. This shows are just for manga promotion?

Attached: 1547290322807.png (356x226, 59K)

I still don't get why Miku did nothing to stop that since she was filming the whole thing

Am I the only one who thinks Ichika being an evil bitch makes her hotter?

Yotsuba won. I still don't believe it.

>spoonfeeding

Yeah most anime adaptations are just glorified commercials.

> Even a yotsubafag doesn't yotsuba winning

spoiler when???????????????????????????????????????????????????????
fuck off my board subhuman
back to redit with you

Reminder that the only quints that can be the kisser are Nino, Ichika and Yotsuba. It's definitely not Itsuki since she doesn't/didn't like him romantically by then, and the "she was trying to test him" thing doesn't make sense at all.

Even though Miku has some valid points, she had already decided to improve herself to make F fall for her, so it just doesn't make sense to kiss him with a Itsuki's wig, there's nothing that suggests that F wanted a kiss. Miku went for improving her cooking skills instead.

It's already been discussed why Nino is a candidate, she tried to kiss him, she herself said that she'll kiss him and won't care for appearances anymore, found out Ichika wants the F, etc. But, also, she's the only quint who didn't reach a conclusion by the end of the arc.

Likewise, Ichika is another strong candidate to be the kisser since she was about to kiss him with fatty's wig. The only counter-argument is that she was injured, so she couldn't have run like that. It's a strong one, though.

It could be Yotsuba for the surprise factor, her feelings were foreshadowed before, but it's unlikely.

Conclusion: Nino is the kisser (which may not mean she's the bride, ask Negi why would he ever do that though) since Ichika chances of being the bride are highly unlikely after everything that has happened and her being injured at that time.

Attached: negi said he doesn't like unnecessary parts in his story.jpg (580x588, 85K)

Yes, Fuu got raped by Ichika.

That cuck actually believed Ichika would let her have a go afterwards.

But Nino is my wife, she can't be the kisser.

Nothing, the mangas bride has a shade of red unlike any quint, specifically to prevent you from guessing

That shitty quality in those adaptations... Holy shit. Now I understand!

4 hours before the party

Attached: 1555133975772.png (1115x1600, 1.13M)

No

Attached: 1547660331932.png (1708x1080, 3.05M)

This pasta again.

My favorite sisters.

Attached: 1555052875685.jpg (3840x2160, 2.63M)

Forgive me my goddess Yotsuba. I was weak.

>untz untz
It got me by suprise

Attached: 1554159912876.png (620x624, 530K)

What do you think miku was thinking here? I can't imagine sitting in that position for hours.
Was she just attention whoring so her sisters could be sympathetic towards her cause?

>I-I can't refute these arguments!
>I-It's a pasta!

>my favorite sisters
Where is Miku? She is my favorite too.

I don't have the one with 3 of them together.

Attached: 1553134951080.jpg (2039x2893, 527K)

Apparently Miku can't do anything without being accused of attentionwhoring

please no

nap time

Attached: 24.jpg (1067x917, 273K)

if you have been deprimed af, you would know you can be a real undead like this for days

She is depressed. Her sister betrayed her.

>calling this "arguments" when it's wishful thinking for the most part

and then ninofags cry and insult others when they aren't taken seriously.
Also, it has been refuted countless time but after a while people lose patience with you guys, deal with it.

How did fuutaros view of nino changed during scrambled eggs
We know for a fact that scrambled eggs was when fuu started viewing the bride differently.
That highly suggests it's not yotsuba or ichika, because his interactions with them while he knew who it was were at a minimum. He, at some point, had interactions with itsuki and miku, knowing who they were.
I'll let you make the case for nino though

Sisters. Don't forget yotsuba fucked up her confession too.

If it's a pasta I'm saying then your arguments are false?

I doubt she's mad at Yotsuba. Intentions are a thing, you know.

Shut up you little piece of... Yotsuba didn't anything wrong.

Ichika is so cute!

Attached: 1553510329328.jpg (834x1062, 210K)

>people lose patience with you guys
Not that user, but where do you think you are? You amuse you lose.

Miku isn't mad at Yotsuba. We saw her think to herself "Yotsuba did nothing wrong" in chapter 8.

Well, she did. Not on purpose though, she was just clumsy, as always. Nothing mean here.

I hope Nino kicks Miku further down depression. It'll be great. Imagine her expression when she realizes Nino can make better croissants than her.

Attached: 1554808014939.png (310x616, 133K)

I would argue that you can't really call it a betrayal if it isn't done on purpose.

Miku will not care, but Yotsuba is certainly going to guilt trip about this for a good 10 chapters though since she's a good girl. I wonder how she'll react because to that.

Point granted. Blaming Yotsuba for this is quite a stretch. It would be understandable for Miku since she is concerned so it's more personal, but any reader doing that is a retard.

Considering that Miku knows that Yotsuba wouldn't do such a thing I doubt she'll blame her.

Definitely. Yotsuba is going to do everything in her power to try to make it up to Miku because Yotsuba knows she messed up even if it was an accident.

Sorry, meant do such a thing on purpose.

Yeah, hence the would. Yotsuba and Miku are probably the most stupid (as in, too innocent) ones of the five, which is also why they're ultimately easy prey. I just meant that the character itself doing this WOULD be normal. Not that it will happen.

I just hope it will not turn her into even more of a doormat without any chance until the end of the serie, because she's already enough of one right now and it would make Fuutaro's speech at the end of the last chapter go to waste. The inner conflict it may create can be quite interesting and help her mature quite a bit.

Why won't Miku keep dancing?

youtu.be/gpqmoBYkQfc

>Conclusion: Nino is the kisser
of my ass only

I need to know what happened to Miku's bread. They better not have forgotten it on the floor.

I can't wait for the RAGE to FLOW when NINO WINS

Niku chapter next

Attached: love.png (1340x319, 410K)

Takeda picked it up

Nino can't win because she's already rekt.

Im gonna miss the start of the party, so see you guys later threads

Attached: 00CCBD47-1351-49F9-B068-F9ABF0008B3E.jpg (574x574, 60K)

>calling this "arguments" when it's wishful thinking for the most part
Wishful thinking is saying that F has feelings for Miku.

>Also, it has been refuted countless time
Not even once. Some kind Mikufag tried it but couldn't.

Then ignore it. Those thoughts were only posted once before.

we can talk about how great Fuuboy is. Usually I just can't into harem genre, (or most wish-fullfilment romances) as MCs are pathethic wusses, who are enraging to look at. And falling in love with such a pathethic wuss only makes heroines look like brain damaged retards.

Now, quints might be canon retards, but their taste in boys is 11/10. Fuutarou is smart, hardworking and looks sharp and cool. He also makes great match with every single quint.

Attached: subarashii.jpg (414x321, 37K)

Fuutarou is for papa

Attached: 909954EB-F35A-46F0-8996-4641B66BF49B.jpg (961x767, 97K)

My expectation is low, but I really want her to win.

Attached: 1554057075460.png (590x746, 321K)

>Those thoughts were only posted once before.

Give up on your dreams Ninofags.

Attached: 1553792301493.jpg (1200x675, 54K)

Attached: this triggers the ninofags.png (1115x1600, 997K)

she would propably be soccer anti-vax mom.
"I want to speak to your manager" culture

I think the same. Fuutarou is great. And I think the father of quints was thinking the same in the beginning. He wanted to catch him with one of his daughters.

WHO IS SHE? WHO IS SHE???
I can't take it anymoreeeee

NEVER! As long as Nino keeps being as dazzling as ever i will believe with greater hope than a Yotsufriend!

Its me

>ear piercings

It's Nino

We already know that Nino is better at cooking and baking than Nino. Nino overpowers every one of her sisters.

Yotsuba is better than Nino. Accept it. She cares for Fuutarou more than Nino does.

Nino is better than Nino? Does this mean Nino is infinity?

>seething

Shut up Nino!

Are you even trying?

Does Chosen Hero post in these threads?

This hunk is almost too good for retards, Takebayashi has to netori him out of the quints's grasp

Attached: 1553204156166.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Attached: 1514162959896.jpg (389x389, 19K)

That may be true but i like Nino more, and she has contributed to Fuuts growth as a person more than 4

Attached: 1552593984151.jpg (729x1032, 213K)

What was your reaction when you realized Nino's preference for men stemmed from meeting Futarou when they were kids?

>Nino is better than Nino
Nino is so perfect she's better than herself.

Attached: 1525532699070.jpg (390x437, 83K)

Takedabros our time is coming.

Attached: fixed.png (930x2455, 1.29M)

Maybe if you're a mary sue

You're right. Last arc she did just the opposite of that, trying to push Fuutarou away from her sisters because of some selfish reasons. Why isn't miku considered a snake? She did the same thing as ichika, if I can't have him no one will.

ticktock Ninofags

Attached: 1547500303348.jpg (720x512, 244K)

Attached: Dance Party.gif (1200x448, 300K)

Because it wasn't considered as bad and was subtle compared to what Ichika did which was in your face

>and she has contributed to Fuuts growth as a person more than 4

Oh so it's not bad if you do it behind others back? I can't believe you're justifying that.

That's not what she did, though. She thought their relationship would never progress if they kept being student and teacher. It would have had the same effect for all of them. Unlike Ichika, she also didn't act with the intention of ruining someone else's chances using underhanded means.

I'd like to see nino overpowering 428. Bonus points they wrestle on the bed.

Attached: D381S0TUwAMD6it.jpg large.jpg (1572x2048, 144K)

Is it about time?

That's as likely as Yotsuba winning.

Jamal-kun is so lucky

Attached: 1551373195770.jpg (1200x1082, 164K)

>their relationship
Exactly. Selfish. She didn't think two shits about how her sisters feel.
> didn't act with the intention of ruining someone else's chances using underhanded means.
Oh so somehow wanting to break up with Fuutarou with itsuki's face just because you're unsatisfied isn't underhanded? Face it, it's not nino's who's the same as ichika, it's miku. I'm laughing because it's almost like karma.

For those who don't get the reference, the artist does music similar drawings.

youtu.be/yJlsaZg7YJI

Fuutler

Attached: D4JjKCdVUAAk0nm.jpeg.jpg (164x249, 8K)

Yeah I am
If only I wasn't being machete'd to death in the Congo right now....

Simply the best.
You forgot:
>great housework skills (with exceptional cooking)
>low maintenance

Attached: 73547815_p0.jpg (579x819, 425K)

>Exactly. Selfish. She didn't think two shits about how her sisters feel.
Selfish, perhaps, but she didn't act with the intention of ruining it for the others. The same logic would have applied to them. Intention is important.
>Oh so somehow wanting to break up with Fuutarou with itsuki's face just because you're unsatisfied isn't underhanded? Face it, it's not nino's who's the same as ichika, it's miku. Im laughing because it's almost like karma.
Again, intention. She didn't do it while disguised as Itsuki to ruin it for her. Most likely she just acted out of desperation. I won't deny that it was the wrong thing to do, but the intentions are what make Ichika's actions so snake-ish. Also, I didn't say anything about Nino. I don't think she did anything like that.

Yeah sure, it's not like everyone else also had Itsuki's face at the time to begin with and as if the quint game was a thing. Not to mention that the only time she did anything that "could be a problem" and could have given her an advantage was once she was already identified.
Did she deceive Fuutaro? Yes she did. Did she try to make it look like it was Itsuki's doing? No, since at the time it was obvious that it could have been any of them, including her. Here's your difference.

Learn to read. As this other user said it, she didn't "try to break up". None of them can have a relationship with him as long as he is his teacher. That's a fact.
Not to mention that she didn't do it in the end, but at this point that's a detail.

Do you people REALLY think Miku is going to win THAT much? Because being THAT obsessed with her is almost funny, are you Mikufags in denial?

>Also why is Fuu so muscular.
He doesn't know

Attached: 1530061087156.jpg (371x586, 149K)

We need more Takeda in the manga, if only so edits like these can continue

Nino triggers betas
Miku comforts betas
Ichika attracts betas

Itsuki: She found her eventual goal - becoming a teacher - first and took some time to find a part time job pertaining to that. To an extend, she wants to be just like mommy. She gets those moments where Fuutaro becomes introspective on how much he's changed through the quints and vice-versa. Healthy appetite. She tries to be a mama bear and its cute because she trying to put on a shoe size bigger than what she can fit when see does.
Yotsuba: Accepted Fuu as a teacher and has always 'tired' helping in bringing the quints together to study. Selfless to a fault; not in the pushover way but she genuinely wants to help people in need (I see her future career having to due with volunteering/working at a non-profit). Wants to see friends and family happy. Loves Raiha.
Miku: History buff but we haven't seen that quirk much outside of the beginning. First to be won by. First to accept Fuu as a teacher after some push and pull and 1st to become attracted to Fuu as a person. Diligent in whatever endeavor she puts her mind too ie studies/cooking. Her dry responses/mannerisms can be funny but she has livened up since becoming attracted to Fuu. I wish her growth wasn't so Fuutaroucentric.
Nino: I'm part of the Union of Nino Republics so I'mma try to make this short. I like that she wears her heart on their sleeve; if she hates you she will say it too you, if she loves you she'll say it, if realizes she's done something wrong she'll admit it, you get my point. She is the mama bear because of those raw emotional responses she has.
Ichika: She's the trickster archetype, willing to play tricks and tease. Sometimes to teach a lesson, other times for her own enjoyment. She does/can play the mediator as well. The most insecure out of all the quints arguably more so than Miku. She took on heavier work load to pay rent and still took the time to study.
All quints are equal and I'm not adding that "some are more equal than others" 1984 bullshit.

Wrong actions are wrong, her intentions were selfish just like ichikas. Good that you acknowledge that. The result of her actually getting her way would be Fuutarou being discouraged and stop tutoring the quints. You're lucky it was itsuki who found out.
> Also, I didn't say anything about Nino.
No shit. I was referring to the previous chapter where ichika asked nino how are they different.

I want to marry and spend my life with a girl like Nino bros... why don't they exist maaaaan

>gets super horny at the sight of a dude with bleached hair and piercings and will drop you instantly

Don't worry. In the end, we're all betas.

>blonde prince on white horse
>Jamal
user, are you retarded?

Switch Ichika and Nino. Betas literally want to get dominated by her aggressiveness and straightforwardness especially since they're too pussy to make a move themselves, while Ichika reminds them of the 3D girl menace that has plagued them their whole romantic life.

He's an insecure Mikufag

>OP asks you to list your favourite things about your quint
>Only Ninofags actually do so
>Other quintfags just complain about Nino being praised
What did the thread mean by this?

My point is that the resulting improvement or detriment would have been pretty much the same for all of them. I'm saying that the difference between their intentions was that Ichika actively tried to ruin it for Miku. Miku did no such thing. Sure, wrong actions are wrong, but there are differences in severity of wrong actions. I'm arguing that acting in a manner that actively puts another down for your own advancement is considerably worse. Of course, we can get into a long discussion about the objectivity of morality, though that probably wouldn't do us much good.

He's just a shitposer. If he was reading vol 8 trivia, he'd have known that Ichika's the one who watches films with foreign leads.

No, snekfag

Because Nino is the most perfect character in the manga. If not for how she acted earlier in the manga, she'd go mary sue tier

Itsuki is best daughteru

Attached: itsucute.jpg (400x571, 103K)

I love Yotsuba!

Attached: 74176663_p0.jpg (935x1000, 495K)

Can't wait. Takeda picked up her bread.

T-Takeda... w-why did you pick up my bread...?

Itsuki's pomposity makes her extremely cute and bullyable. I want to tickle her until she starts crying and then make it up with lots of hamburgers.

Ichika's intention was never to hurt miku, she just wanted to get Fuutarou to love her. Don't let your hate blind you.

>Ichika
Masochists
>Nino
Mommy complex
>Miku
Incel
>Yotsuba
Sadists
>Itsuki
Harem protags

ICHIKA A SHIT
NINO A SHIT
MIKU A SHIT
YOTSUBA A SHIT
ITSUKI A SHIT
FUUTAROU A SHIT
TAKEDA A SHIT
RAIHA A SHIT

>Wrong actions are wrong, her intentions were selfish just like ichikas. Good that you acknowledge that. The result of her actually getting her way would be Fuutarou being discouraged and stop tutoring the quints. You're lucky it was itsuki who found out.

Yes, her actions would have resulted in Fuutaro no longer being their teacher. Which would have benefited everyone in the end (except Fuutaro himself, but this goes without saying of course). You're the only one here pushing the narrative of Miku being perfectly pure and whatever; yes she did bad things, but the intent wasn't the same at all and isn't the same as Ichika and it wasn't to give her an upstart, which is the main difference which Ichika, who appears as a coward because of it because Negi needed some kind of villain (just like how Miku was the "villain" of scrambled egg).
It's not about the character being perfectly fair, pure, whatever. It's about it not using underhanded means when it comes to romance. Which is more of a problem with Ichika because it came out of nowhere compared to Miku that had a ton of buildup where she did other things in a legit way beforehand.

And the context is quite different. You're comparing Ichika with a time where everyone was disguised as Itsuki to begin with.

Nope, Miku isn't perfectly "white" in this at all, although it resulted in less problems, but saying that it's the same thing is stupid and make you look like a stupid hater unable to understand that their intents weren't the same. You should compare what can be compared, and blame what can be blamed (and to be clear, yes, Miku can be blamed for this part, despite how beautifully drawn this chapter was and its positive results. I have no doubt that Ichika's actions will have positive results too, teaching the quints to be more independant, but her actions were way more targeted)

Nino is lolikano and her meeting Fuu when he was younger made her like wild type boys

She did it with the intention of making it look like Miku wasn't interested to further her own goal. I suspect she probably thought Miku's chances were the best. I'm also not saying that her actions aren't somewhat understandable. But then she doubles down and does it again. At that point it's just mean.

That's because she was serious. She didn't look good then, but the basis of such jokes is having a character act seriously about something just to be shot down. The joke is in the contrast.

>Yeah sure, it's not like everyone else also had Itsuki's face at the time to begin with and as if the quint game was a thing. Not to mention that the only time she did anything that "could be a problem" and could have given her an advantage was once she was already identified.
>Did she deceive Fuutaro? Yes she did. Did she try to make it look like it was Itsuki's doing? No, since at the time it was obvious that it could have been any of them, including her. Here's your difference.
Not him and I don't really care about your argument, but you're wrong about this.
At that point Fuutarou had no idea about quints disguising as Itsuki, Miku pretended to be Itsuki (note calling him Uesugi-kun in pic related) and she apologized to Itsuki for pretending to be her.

Attached: g16.png (1426x2048, 1.19M)

>>Itsuki
>Harem protags
That's exactly right!

Attached: bowl.png (230x358, 66K)

I can feel it, this time is Yotsuba's chapter or Ichika is gonna try to convince F that she is Lolikano

Attached: 1550849352913.png (1853x1440, 3.07M)

I love this page

Attached: x15_1.jpg (2852x2048, 1.2M)

No, she's not retarded. Shitposters need not give me obvious replies.

Be honest. Would your favorite quint be interested in dating you in real life?

I had to carry this bloke friend of mine up this mountain. Your bread gave me the strength to keep going. It was delicious

I hate this page.

It's Uesugi's birthday. Now give this protag who get's all the bitches a Happy Birthday. Just look at that pose and look on his face. It screams he won at life.

Attached: Happy Birthday.jpg (800x450, 60K)

It's a good page

Attached: 1554100072393.jpg (768x1024, 86K)

>she's not retarded
user, I...
They are going to marry anyway. It's fine

Attached: 73668021_p0.png (1536x2048, 2.22M)

Attached: 1553528942413.png (986x578, 486K)

>marrying a dumb quint
>won at life
Oh, dear...

hahahahah somebody cap this sit so we can laugh when the time comes.

I hate to admit it, but I've finally figured out who the bride is. It's Itsuki. She was holding Fuutarou's pinky during the ski trip. The little finger is that finger that the red string of fate is tied to. Additionally Itsuki can be read as 居着き which means to settle down. RIP.

ESTO ES EL FIN DE LA FIESTA

Tieba is that way

BEACH CHAPTER

The "at this point" part is the key part. Fuutaro was certainly going to know that it wasn't Itsuki sooner than later given the current context. There was no such certitude in Ichika's case.

To put it in another way, Miku's sin is mainly hiding herself, with no hard feelings involved. Ichika's sin is directly to ruin someone else's chance; otherwise, just saying that "Ichika loves you" (without saying that she ships them, would have worked). To say the intent was the same is ridiculous, which is what these two anons are arguing about.

I like both Nino and Miku, either winning is ideal. Guess I'm too chad for this shit.

Man, she just couldn't restrain herself. That was pretty cute.

Attached: 1553272126215.jpg (1200x1049, 165K)

Based

Attached: 73543622_p0.jpg (2109x1491, 2.6M)

digits confirmed

Attached: Itsuki_Nakano.png (400x743, 323K)

Reminder that Takedachads ship Takeda with Miku
Takedafags ship him with Fuuts
Takedabros ship him with the space

What about the ones shipping him with fuut AND space at once?

Yotsuba smells

Sure. I was only adressing
>Did she try to make it look like it was Itsuki's doing?
Which she did

I'm more than fine with Itsuki (she a cute), but I'm getting really sick of unmei desu

Attached: 1555209526075.png (827x911, 689K)

She doesn't brush her teeth

Yeah, I guess I wasn't clear enough with this, it should have been "she didn't try to make it look like Itsuki in order to penalize her", my bad for this one.

>Takedabros ship him with the space
baste

Takedaplayers

Absolutely top cute

What will Miku & Nino do in the next chapter how will they defeat snake?

They will seduce Fuuts together

Attached: 72714434_p0.jpg (1125x800, 392K)

Seething

Attached: 5.png (300x100, 27K)

>居着き
oh fuck it represent the fish futarou catched with grandpa in the trip too,the fuck with this manga.

Wouldn't spoilers come at this time?

>What will Miku & Nino do in the next chapter
Oh boy

Attached: D3juXIAUUAETi5p.jpg orig.jpg (892x1319, 123K)

6-12 hours

Attached: Quint Alert 5.png (1058x708, 396K)

5 minutes

There is no way Fuutarou is getting out of this unscathed.

Attached: 72995670_p0.jpg (1500x1421, 1.54M)

Finally the voice of reason comes to this thread.

Miku is perfection, Nino is a literal slut who only cares about looks.

2 more hours

Best duo

Attached: D24F-3CU0AA3fyc.jpg orig.jpg (768x768, 101K)

Well, majority of girls are dumb, so it's not really any different otherwise.

Miku is a snake herself, don't pin this to ichika.

a side pet character suit yotsuba well

God damn it, we've just discussed this.

One of them will dress up as Ichika and start a gangbang with a bunch of dudes, while the other leads Fuut to witness the act.

Don't bother.

I guess it's their KONO SHUNKAN DESTINY after all

Attached: space2.png (912x479, 379K)

WHAT THE FUCK. Another hint. How the fuck I missed this.

yoooo Negi is BASED LMAO

Oh shit

delet this

> she didn't "try to break up".
You're right, she was trying to put Fuutarou out of his job because she didn't realize her feelings. Don't you try to say it's for all of the quints, it's not. It's just her being selfish. For a quint who claims to love Fuutarou, she sure is considerate of his status.
>Did she try to make it look like it was Itsuki's doing?
Yes she did. Now her acting all damsel in distress when she did it herself is even more annoying.

So miku would've hid it if she could. I knew it.

OH NO NO NO NO

Real talk, If Negi does this will he work again?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Negi is a woman, you retards

My takemiku folder is growing. Yes. YES.

Attached: 1555088975841.jpg (1188x2816, 689K)

ABSOLUTELY BASED.

Spoilers when

he'll be dead as soon as the chapter cementing TakedaxMiku drops

Soon user

Half an hour

I'm glad Negi already wrote in a consolation prize for Miku

I doubt they would even publish it.

Soon is too long, bro

Attached: D2Mu9fFUgAAII8c.jpeg.jpg (1920x1080, 135K)

Oh no no no.

Mikufags absolutely BTFO

>nino
>winning anything

No, it wasn't "for all of the quint" on purpose since at the time I don't remember if she knew about how anyone anyone else felt about him except fort Ichia. I'm just saying that the end result would have helped all of them. Nothing more.

>For a quint who claims to love Fuutarou, she sure is considerate of his statut

Not sure about this one but isn't Itsuki the only one that know, or knew at this point, about his extreme poverty?

>Yes she did. Now her acting all damsel in distress when she did it herself is even more annoying.

We've gone through this already. The point isn't whether she's innocent or guilty, she's guilty. But comparing it to Ichika is retarded.

I don't think he can survive from Mikufags' assault in the first place. There's no way in hell he's crazy enough to risk his life like that

What's wrong with Takeda, he is a cool guy.

Being cemented as a legend is better than working. I'm a Mikufag myself but I would applaude him if he really has the sheer amount of balls to actually do this.

Just fantasize about takeda while you're waiting mikubro.

Attached: 1554806148456.png (553x384, 207K)

Who

I'll say yes. I think Negi's trying to make the most satisfying end possible where even Mikufags will be happy with whoever may be the bride. But even if I post some Takeda memes, I don't want that to happen if it's not well developed enough. That's why I doubt Negi would do it (death threats as well).

>I'm just saying that the end result would have helped all of them.
So now the end justifies the means is it? Good, then ichika just wanted to make fuutarou love her and her only.
>Not sure about this one
Read again, and remove your tinted glasses this time.
> she's guilty.
Good. We agree on something then.

>Do you think if Fuutarou told Nino that he wanted to teen impregnate her, would she let him?
Absolutely.

Attached: D4F13rYUIAEtqew.png (1800x1700, 1.51M)

Crazy self-insert otaku retards. I don't remember mangakas being killed for it though.

Mysteries was a mistake
Now literally everyone and their grandmothers are tinfoil hat flat earth-tier theorists

Attached: 1535899142024.png (1280x720, 1.44M)

>Being cemented as a legend is better than working
This. There's got to be a reason Negi is rushing to end it instead of milking it when the series is selling so well.

Nino always wins, baby

Attached: 73441121_p2.jpg (768x1024, 360K)

Don't try to jump in a conversation if you don't know what it was about. It's not a matter of "the end justifies the mean", it was a matter of things being different because the two characters didn't have the same intent while doing it, which makes a pretty big difference, particularly given the focus on family bonds here.

And again this is something we just talked about, just read and add something to these parts if you feel like being a contrarian, repeating things get old fast.

As you can see my glasses are fine, I can see perfectly well when Miku isn't the perfect "nice, pure and everything" waifu, which she isn't, and that's a good thing, any perfect character is boring. You seem to have tinted glasses in the opposite way, though.

Neg with millions in his pocket: Do what you want, I already won

Did anyone make a clean and clearer version of this yet?

Attached: 1554723490923.png (1543x727, 310K)

We need to make a compilation to spread the message. So far we have:
> Takeda's wife is 三条, Miku's name is 三玖
> Miku using Takeda's emblem as her phone wallpaper
> Miku using Takeda's armor
> Miku receiving a piggyback from Fuutarou and Yotsuba, then Takeda coming in giving one to Maeda
and now:
> Takeda and miku sharing space BGs.

At the speed that Negi is writing, I don't feel like he has time to develop another relationship with someone like Takeda. That's why if he was to do a Miku x Takeda thing, it wouldn't be well received.

won what? she did confess but others girl will do it and better than her.

HERE ARE THE SPOILERS!

Attached: 5toubun.jpg (1280x720, 174K)

What the FUCK did Negi mean by this

Attached: what did negi mean by this.png (1426x2048, 1.01M)

Not with this text

Attached: 1554970777500.png (1083x925, 845K)

> the two characters didn't have the same intent while doing it
They both did it because of their selfish love. You justifying this and that doesn't change that.
> Miku isn't the perfect "nice, pure and everything" waifu
You're right, she's the damsel in distress waifu which is worse.

F

>Get slapped by Fuu
>Redemption Arc
>Still wins
HOW DOES SHE FUCKING DO IT
>Gobun no Ichi
>Ichi
>Ichika wins

youtube.com/watch?v=VEU0ua9dOR0

Attached: ichika3.png (1351x1057, 563K)

Negi's hints are always simple and in-your-face

is this a doujin or nah

There's two pics per quint: one with them getting killed the other one with them getting fucked. It's on pixiv

no, just toubuns getting tag:asphyxiation, snuff
I hope they're daijobu

Attached: yotsuba.jpg (1280x1810, 168K)

DELET

>one with them getting killed
My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined

MOOOOTTTTTTT

>PARTY TIME
>See this when taking a leak
What do?

Attached: nino.jpg (1280x905, 122K)

what the fuck

This isn't the kind of doujin i wanted, what the fuck nips
two nukes weren't enough

>asphyxiation
Oh right. Ichika was suffocated with a pillow, Nino drowned, Miku strangled with a rope, Yotsuba suffocated with a bag over her head and Itsuki... choked on a meat bun?

I hate Nino

I love Nino

Me too. She's horrible! The worst! And! And...

My thoughts exactly. Negi could also develop Takeda more and leave that pairing for fanfic material.

Just when I thought that these threads couldn't get any lower.

Attached: D2_njS8VYAA_qT2.jpeg.jpg (179x250, 16K)

YES
And that was the best part where my sides died.

Attached: eatsuki.jpg (1280x905, 124K)

Did you say leak!? Where!?

Attached: 1552828077690.jpg (177x146, 16K)

>couldn't get any lower
You haven't seen anything, boy

This pic is funny but the Yotsuba is giving me anxiety.

*Yotsuba one

why? i dont get it

Attached: miku.jpg (1280x1810, 189K)

STOP.

Humanity is a mistake

Ok
I wont post the Ichika one since it really doesnt look like her.

>This pic is funny
user...

VROOM

Attached: 1540358367319.png (1488x1080, 2.99M)

Wholesome posts only!

Attached: Eatsuki5.png (330x276, 39K)

It's an audio cable. Nice attention to detail

Yes

Attached: D369HI6VUAE8Gok.jpg orig.jpg (1400x1400, 327K)

I love Miku!!

Attached: 1555023128999.jpg (1280x1347, 538K)

CHOO CHOO ALL ABOARD NEXT STOP: FUUTAROU'S HEART

Attached: 1554784738431.jpg (431x766, 67K)

no thred until spoiler drop fuckos if it means devolving to shit like these

Attached: 1478402294674.jpg (800x587, 42K)

Me too!

Attached: D1hbJJ2UkAAa5PP.jpg (665x1014, 105K)

After giving it another look. Yeah, it's not. Sorry.

so edgy

We know, Fuutarou

Is Goretoubun is the official romanization?

Attached: yan.jpg (580x858, 65K)

Found a solution to the quint problem.

Attached: Fuutarous.png (500x475, 293K)

No shoulder deformation..nice!

5toubun no Hanayome is the official romanization.

Ah, so it was a Bitchikafag that posted those. I think I can officially say who is the worst around these parts.

>Last chapter won't reveal who the bride is. But it'll end with the two riding off on a motorcycle.

I'd dig it.

Attached: Fin.png (1426x2048, 1.32M)

WHERE IS THE FUCKING GOOK?

18 hours

I don't think anyone else is edgy enough to want to see any of the quints die. We love these girls.

AHOY! Next stop: Fuu-kun's booty

Attached: 74047305_p1.jpg (750x1029, 169K)

Attached: nino no brakes.jpg (1003x623, 262K)

Nino loves forceful men

Attached: f18.png (1426x2048, 1.21M)

My wife Nino is so grumpy

Attached: Sign Nino.png (298x280, 71K)

Post spoilers predictions. Mine are
>Nino talks with Miku and tells her that if fighting for Uesugi means losing her sisters she will drop it altogether, leaving her the path clear. But Miku stops her and promises her that whatever it happens, they will never stop loving eachother.
>Snek talks with Futarou about her feelings. But at the same time she asks him to not answer her immediately, because in the heat of the race she has started doing some pretty shit things and needs a time to think things over.
>The burger makes a move but backfires
>Takeda wins our hearts

My wife Nino

Persistent, user. Persistent.
She has fallen for him after he came back for her and showed that he cared

Ichika confesses properly and cries asking for forgiveness, it works.

Still wonder who was saying "persistent" in this page. Is this Lolikano's hint or Itsuki was stalking Fuutarou?

>Nino talks with Miku and tells her that if fighting for Uesugi means losing her sisters she will drop it altogether
>Snek talks with Futarou about her feelings
Yikes!

It's Nino

>Nino talks with Miku and tells her that if fighting for Uesugi means losing her sisters she will drop it altogether
no

Attached: alpha nino vs beta miku.jpg (1115x1600, 736K)

MY wife Nino

>Nino talks with Miku and tells her that if fighting for Uesugi means losing her sisters she will drop it altogether, leaving her the path clear.
Okay, Speedreader-kun

>Ichika confesses
>Ichika
>confesses
user, I...

Relationship ended with ICHIKA. Nino is my new FRENEMY now

Are you talking about my wife Nino?

No, fuck you speedreaders. Nino is a character that would take this kind of decisions with her family in mind. And Miku is a character that would prevent that.
Jesus fuck, this thread is full of brainlets

Nino is such a bully bitch

no

Attached: talking about Miku.jpg (753x819, 219K)

I'm talking about MY wife Nino

Fuutarou should impregnate all of them to make things fair.

based

Nino and Miku will fuse together, becoming Niku.

Attached: 954040.png (672x1009, 265K)

Attached: 5toubun_ending_predictions.jpg (460x690, 83K)

Guys you grabbed some snacks already to see Ichika getting No way fag'd?

She's the alpha sister

Attached: nino alpha say it bitches.jpg (1066x995, 390K)

>Ichika tries to convence Fuutarou that she is Lolikano
user, she is gonna do everything for her love

no x2

Attached: nnnn.png (1025x750, 482K)

Would she really double down like that?
I mean it'd be enjoyable but holy shit

No she wouldn't. She is going to take a step back and support Fuutarou. She's not doing anymore bad things for the rest of the arc since it seems like she learned her lesson.

You really think Nino would give up on her love because Ichika hurt Miku by being a backstabbing cunt? Yikes.

What a coincidence. Your wife shares the name with my wife Nino Nakano (former)

>it seems like she learned her lesson.
Despite her delivering a villain-like line trying to call Nino the same as her and not showing remorse?

spoilers when

Attached: miku22.jpg (1061x1500, 179K)

Based Takeda will tell the quints to fuck off again and let Fuutarou enjoy the trip

Attached: E947F7BB-7CE3-43F6-822F-4D2801300979-213-0000002A084AFAEA.jpg (1115x880, 342K)

5 hours

The same time as always

She felt bad and Nino's words got to Ichika.

After that she calmed down and is probably going to back off a little since everything blew up.

>bottom panel
Miku really is a chestlet

Tell that to Negi, I wish he didn't turn her into a cow randomly like he does.

12 minutes?

You can clearly see her breasts there though

Attached: 74212602_p0.jpg (1387x2268, 507K)

Attached: 74211787_p0.png (1600x2150, 2.31M)

>It's your fault stupid whores that Fuutarou is now a normalfag
Based Takeda

Everyone fails to see the bromance just because of a stupid pretend marriage.

Sadly, in the end the quints corrupt everything in this world

I want more bike riding

Attached: 1555177837843.jpg (1156x1388, 384K)

It's just the power of boobs. Luckily, Fuutaro is immune to it. He will go in space with his bro in the end, away from the all the retards he saw way too much in his youth.

VROOOOOOOOOOOMMMM

Attached: DqPffG1UwAMsqGf.jpg orig.jpg (1600x1085, 248K)

Attached: D4KMu7iUIAAfx7N.jpg (2000x3200, 568K)

Attached: 1555009285918.jpg (1179x720, 297K)

>jumping to the water with headphones
Dumb quint

Miku is the mother of my children

Shut up Fuutarou

Congrats future-Fuutarou

stop repeating yourself

With one more Yotsuba chapter are we officially in Hope Arc?

Attached: D4JVk6XUwAAwPU5.jpg:orig.jpg (2508x3165, 314K)

>Miku is the mother of my step-children

Nope. She'll definitely be despairing because of ""what she did"" to Miku for a while now, sadly.

Who knows.

>Failure is the mother of success
She must be a happy mother then

Attached: 1545229186892.png (195x278, 55K)

Nino. I need more Nino.

Here a Nino

Attached: 73069125_p0.jpg (2593x3539, 1.8M)

Spoilers out: Nino backstabs Miku and kisses Fuutarou in front of her. Miku cries and Ichika comforts her

Look kids, this is why you shouldn't do drugs. This is what an addiction look like.

More?

Attached: 74117454_p0.jpg (684x1000, 380K)

Of Fuutarous children

Attached: illust_74172000_20190413_073824.jpg (1990x1216, 1.35M)

that would never happen user

Last post for Miku

Nah the edgy ones are the ones where the quints are getting their nipples cut off or where Miku cuts a heart-shaped chunk of flesh out of her breast.
Those are some of the few pieces I refuse to save.

Can't wait for the happy marriage life epilogue when Nino wins

Attached: nino cute.jpg (1300x1834, 1.22M)

I would take it. Anything to move the story from its "there's one bad guy everyone is against it and that's it" at this point.

Nino keeps winning

>last
>page 9
user

Attached: 70480478_p5.jpg (1080x1596, 240K)

b-based nino

Kissing doesn't mean that it's consensual, silly.
Although it'd be in-character for Nino at least, I guess.

t. butthurt ichikafag

Wake me up when Nino shows up in the spoilers/chapter.

Nino literally said last chapter that she still has no intention of giving him up to anyone.

Attached: Z3.png (1115x1600, 575K)

and then she'll get eaten by itsuki.

Me too

Attached: DyKcZyWVsAAVAKz.jpg orig.jpg (1080x1425, 168K)

NEENUH

God, she looks so SOFT.

Attached: 73651530_p0.jpg (620x1000, 181K)

>"thank you Nino for supporting me and Fuutarou, you're the best sister!"

Attached: 73716327_p0.jpg (845x1132, 983K)

Not even close. Quite the opposite actually. I just don't want the story to be stuck on this for weeks and weeks when the deadline of the manga has already been announced, waiting one week is already annoying enough.
Ichika is my most disliked character, but as anyone with a brain should know she will get her redemption, so the sooner, the better.

I'll give you more Nino than you can handle.

Attached: 73821173_p0.jpg (1488x2048, 354K)

>Kissing doesn't mean that it's consensual, silly. Although it'd be in-character for Nino at least, I guess.
Glad we can agree on that, sweaty

Attached: 73892551_p0.jpg (1500x2121, 711K)

Page 9, give me lewd Yotsubas

Which Miku is that?

Attached: 1554618905311.png (1036x1052, 1.36M)

Last for Nino!

NEEEEEENER

>sweaty
You're back, tranny.

How lewd?

Spoilers should be here what the fuck

Yes, we can. Although the kisser still didn't look bashful enough for it to be her in my opinion, but that's just me. It doesn't mean that she has to be the one doing it, but it's a possibility yes.

Cya

Attached: nino chuu blow.jpg (1344x834, 507K)

>last
>page 9
user

Attached: 1545139377742.jpg (1240x1754, 269K)

WHERE >THE FUCK< ARE THE SPOILERS AT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Spoiler: Nino dies, everyone cries except Ichika

They look a bit embarrassed.

Come back in 1-2 threads.

Attached: 74094107_p0.png (1000x1475, 928K)

>being this new

It's been page 10 for a while retard

HERE WE GOOOO

Attached: 3c4000035aafa40fcec875b5a564034f79f019f9.jpg (272x260, 15K)

As lewd as Yotsuba can get

Nino keeps winning

Why do you nerds think Nino is the kisser when she explicity said she didn't want to kiss him on the beach since she was dressed as Itsuki?

>Fuutarou confessing to Ichika
WAT

OH SHIT

i cant see the bottom panel man

>Lolikano pic
Redemption my ass

>No way fag
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

It only changed to page 10 a few seconds before I was able to post.
The point is it's still far from being the last post, retard

>Lolikano and Shotarou pic

Ichika is up to her snek plans again.

>ichika suki desu
Nino btfo

Called it, no breaks for Ichika's redemption arc.

TOP LEL
Snek doubling down with lolikano picture

What's going on with this quality, the kanji are a mess.

>For the sake of winning this war
LMAO
Snake hasn't changed one bit
redemptionfags btfo

No breaks for Ichika riding off the cliff

>lolikano pic
Is she seriously doubling down?
the madwoman

NIKU

Attached: 8c4d7e029245d688b65d09ccaac27d1ed31b24a8.jpg (604x594, 311K)

Ichika truly a shit

Of fucking course. She didn't accidentally see the picture for nothing

holy shit its happening

Told you she was going to use that "I'm actually lolikano" card.

Team snake eaters where we at?
Time to end her

Attached: 1555087528886.jpg (1748x2480, 2.14M)

I SWEAR TO GOD IF SNEK FUCKS UP WITH ITSUKI I'M GONNA GO MENTAL

Attached: 15.jpg (500x500, 74K)

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

>Ah fuck, can't pretend to be Miku anymore. Time to pretend to be someone else.
I hope to god she tries to take the role of Rena and then Fuutarou fucking rips into her.
You wanna pretend to be someone you're not? Hope you're prepared to get shit for something you didn't do.

>Nino going for harem end

BEST GIRL

Is Nino bullying Miku?
hot

Later she said there wasn't time for worrying about appearances, dumb speedreader

Wtf we gay now

Hot.

Will Nino finally get her kiss?

90% of Yea Forums called it
Only the remaining 10% snekfags actually believe that she could still be redeemed

WINCEST IS THE BEST

Thanks Ichika

Attached: 9ef32f4ad11373f0004bd4f7aa0f4bfbfaed0497.jpg (529x359, 180K)

translations fucking where

NOOOOOOO GET /U/ OUT OF MY ANIME

This text suggest that Ichika is actually trying to help Miku.

Cute couple

Attached: d2a67ffbaf51f3de91ee020c9aeef01f3b2979af.jpg (517x571, 292K)

We yuri now, fuutarou BTFO

why christ

I can't believe Nino is gay

Any Ichikafags here?
I really want to beat the shit out of you

I'M STILL IN A DREAM, SNAKE EEEAAATERR!

Attached: snake eater.jpg (984x720, 51K)

HOLY SHIT
YURI CONFIRM

A shit

A best and third best

>I didn't think fighting fairly would be this scary...

>those spaghetti legs
NEGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

>I didn't think fighting on an equitable plain was scary
What did Miku mean by this?

>Now that i get a closer look he looks really tasty
Oh no

NONONO

It's not gay if it's with your sister.

BASED

>5toubun is now the best yuri manga
How could Yagakimi even compete?

I commend Ichika for her perseverance on following the path herself chose. Better to die with her boots on than to back off and live as a cuckqueen knowing she didn't do anything to get what she wants.

it's time Itsukibros

Attached: 1555196282852.jpg (1920x2088, 1.04M)

HAHAHAHAHAH

if she’s in love Negi needs to just tell us

Is it time?

Attached: 1544966380273.jpg (1339x1842, 300K)

FUCK NEGIIIIIIIIIIIIIII NO MORE MAIN GIRL SHIT FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

So we can all finally agree 100% that Ichika is, in fact, bIchika and the worst quint.

>Ichika doubling down with Lolikano
>Niku
>tfw shitposts actually became true

I am cum

>another main girl moment

that look tells us all we need to know

You can try to get what you want without tring to murder your family, snekfag

What does it say?

>23 /u/
Wow meme magic is real.
Unlike Ichika, Miku is regretting the path she chose. I like the 13 duality.

Not really. She's trying to make him do what she wants and being this pushy makes her embarassesd

>>Ichika doubling down with Lolikano
We don't know that yet or what she is doing with it. For all we know she is trying to get Fuutarou to open a dialogue with Miku.

>Miku can't win unless the bowl is directly handled to her without any kind of competition
Pathetic.

Other quints fags btfo by fattycute again

fucking called it
snake better burn after this

Itsuki doesn't love Fuuatarou. Fuck off shitposter.

lol

>Oh man. Yotsuba is so cute
>Again? Why can't he stop talking about Yotsuba?

something something the pleasure of being cummed inside

Whelp that confirms that Ichika is NOT Lolikano

she still wants to practice kissing?

You'd do the same exact thing, user. Shut up.

>I will do anything to win
I still don't think she really means it bros.

Itsuki is still trying to tell him she's Rena.

>I found this photo in our house. It fell out of a box Miku was carrying. Thought you ought to know.

We don't know if she played that card.

>If you're doing it, hurry up and do it.
>Ok ok, I'll trouble you (?)
> uwaa... Why am I doing such a bold thing (?)

If Itsuki is so insistent on him finding out she’s Rena and not the kisser, could you consider her not to be? Though that’s somewhat wishful thinking

Someone explain this to me, she clearly isn't happy about Ichika but seems like she isn't blaming her either.

How can she continue being this dumb?

Wait, isn't she sabotaging Miku by doing this?

That's the joke, yes.

Attached: a.jpg (597x685, 65K)

Itsuki is playing wingman for lolikano aka Yotsuba

what manner of revelation could this be

MASAKA

is that yotsuba leaving them alone?

JESUS CHRIST ICHIKA SHUT THE FUCK UP

He fucking realized who Lolikano was.

I spy Yotsuba. Don't know who is in the bottom middle panel.

Did he realize it has to be Yotsuba because she's the only quint without a relevant plot point?

He's going to reveal his feelings lads!!!!!!!!111!

how does she do it, how is she so friggin cute

Attached: dwYg1EB.png (169x199, 66K)

She is taking the picture.

bottom middle are just mob characters

it's the ahoge

It’s Miku or Yotsuba. No way it’s Ichika, Fatty or Ninoshit.

Cute

When the realization hits that he loves Yotsuba

Itsuki and Nino have more of a chance of being lolikano than those two

>I want to talk about Miku.
>If Fuutarou-kun keeps thinking that Miku likes him, my lie will be revealed.
>I must use whatever I can use.
>This is the only chance I have.
>To win this fight!

Only Yotsuba makee sense.
Itsuki was playing wingman to Yotsuba all long.

Cute fatty. I want to lick her ahoge

WHAT A BITCH

It's fucking obvious it's the fatty.

no way

>If you'll do it, do it quickly.
>Y-yes.
>I'll grab your arm!
>Uwa~ What a bold thing I'm doing!

Ichika is digging her own grave deeper and deeper.

>Miku
Miku being lolikano would be the biggest asspull ever

>But! By doing this, Uesugi-kun will remember what happened 5 years ago!
>I took that picture at here.
>She bought that charm at that store.
>I lost that at river...
>So it was...!!

WHAT THE FUUUCK

b-based ichicute! Hahaha she is making the story more interesting, r-right? Nino a shit. SHIT!!!

I can't believe 4Toubun was actually the official romanization

It needs to be Yotsuba. She needs a bigger role.

It's a miracle that the other quints still managed to get along with her in the future

I’ll be amused if his revelation isn’t that she’s Rena but that she likes him and then she gets even more embarrassed.

Yuri doujins here we go

>>If Fuutarou-kun keeps thinking that Miku likes him, my lie will be revealed.

Snek is in too deep and now she can't back out of it, so now she might as well keep going.

This but unironically

Negi, please don't make the cliffhanger be who lolikano is. I can't wait another week

She wants him to realize she's Rena
He'll think she's lolinakano
Snake will tell him that she is lolinakano
Fuu tell all of them to fuck off and elopes with Yotsuba

REDEMPTIONFAGS BTFO

>If Fuutarou-kun keeps thinking that Miku likes him, my lie will be revealed.

Snek is in too deep and now she can't back out, so now she might as well keep going with it.

Noooooooo Fuck youuuu Negi, Yotsuba must be Lolikano, no the fucking chubby of Itsuki

So I guess we're on a truce with ninofags for at least one or two days again. good.

Good ridance

So Itsuki is lolikano
It was obvious but would've been nice if it went another way

It's your own fault for thinking that the story would end with anything but an Itsuki victory. Cope just like we all do.

>it's itsuki
It's too obvious. Negi is throwing a curve ball at us.

Yotsuba a fucking shit though, nobody likes her and her ribbon is ugly

Nino will win though

honestly what will itsuki even do once fuutarou realizes they met 5 years ago?

Don't be so hard on yourself Yotsuba

This is your childhood friend for tonight. Say something to her

Attached: 7520.jpg (512x512, 56K)

The manga is becoming too repetitive, the past few chapters have follow the same plot points and tis one seem to be doing the same

>Yotsuba a fucking shit though
Enjoy your ban.

t. falseflagging ninohater

Well while I'd like Miku to win, I'd be fine with an Itsuki win.

Attached: 1554197572778.jpg (1464x2048, 315K)

Keep telling yourself that. It's beautiful, in a way.

Just to be clear, I'm not an Itsukifag so I understand how you feel but your expectations of Negi were way too high.

Why do you think that?

Attached: D3hxBjOUwAA06V4.jpg (1447x2047, 182K)

It's called buildup, user
Things are progressively escalating until it comes to a head and Fuutarou/Miku/Ichika will have to all make big decisions

You're very cute!

Who cares?

Attached: 1535514581113.jpg (600x844, 96K)

I think mosty Mikufags are mentally prepared at this point. It would be great if Miku won, but still. There's this first girl curse.

>Ichika tells Fuutarou she's lolikano/Rena
>he ends up believing her
>this in turn tells him to GTFO since he already let go of the past
>Itsuki just plays along with it
BURN THAT FUCKING SNAKE

He already sensed a lie when she pretended to be Miku, will he be able to figure out her bullshit again?

I might have a bias, but I'd say that yes. One of the best things with Fuuts is thaét he isn't written as a retarded MC, just a somewhat antisocial one, so he doesn't take everything at face value. It allows Negi to keep using "plot twists" too.

>She can't sabotage Nino because she had the guts to confess. So she'll continue to throw Miku under the bus.

Wind blows, rain falls, and the strong prey upon the weak.

Attached: Well_memed.gif (500x281, 910K)

How do we stop Itsuki

Attached: nino sorry.jpg (568x876, 232K)

If that's he case I'll honestly be surprised, I didn't think Negi had the balls to do it. Sure, there was no chance of Ichika winning (luckily), but for her to do it against for a third time after Nino's words ? That's honestly surprising as far as manga go.

>being the childhood friend
>victory
user, I...

Just give her a mountain of hamburger.

Ha, mods spoiled the OP

Why? She's Lolikano and Nino is the bride

We don't.

> There's this first girl curse.
Negi literally said himself that he hates the trope and there's no first girl

Yeah, I forgot. You can't even see shit though.

QUE SIGA LA FIESTA