Casshern Sins

Just finished it. Holy shit, it's so fucking good, marathoned it in two days. Some standalone episodes in the first part were Kaiba/Yuasa level of great and the romance episodes were the best. The opening song is I think one the best of the 2000s, honestly. I'm just wondering why there were so many 美しくて綺麗な Casshern close-ups.

Attached: Casshern_Sins_Ep04_The_Angel_of_Ruin_[1080p,BluRay,x264]_-_THORA.mkv_snapshot_07.45_[2019.04.14_14.4 (1920x1080, 2.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K887_-2tqnI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Casshern Sins
>good

>I have adhd

I also liked it a lot but I found the middle episode to be dragging. Around after episode 9 the show losses a lot of steam and it doesn't really become interesting until they meet Luna.

It is also sad that they simply dropped the plot point of Casshern being a murder machine whenever he gets into a fight.

what bothers me about it's the change of some plot points in the middle of it, like first robots dont behave like humans and casshern is oh so human, what's he if hes not a robot nor a human? the point of that human in the beginning is to show what robots are not like. But then out of nowhere every fucking robot is human like

>t. contrarian

Attached: 1552908914667.png (1600x2162, 711K)

The entire Casshan franchise is fantastic and underrated. Sins gets a lot of shit from newer watchers because of the binge mindset though which is annoying.
Also the EDs of Sins are beautiful

cowfee

I have no idea what happened to male singers in anime OPs.

youtube.com/watch?v=K887_-2tqnI

>What happened to male singers
>Neverland last season had one

Was this the best BLACKED anime?

Do NOT reply to the shitposter

Just thinking about sinning makes you a sinner? And she killed the guy

>literally seiya

meh. The episode with the belltower lady and the kill-crazy girl were good but the rest was just a really boring and roundabout way of trying to convey a message that I've seen other series cover in the span of a single volume.

>I have ADD: The post

The most of it was boring except for the parts someone yelled CASSHAN. Now that was hype.

I appreciated all the poses Casshan struck.

Attached: [philosophy-raws][Casshern Sins][24][BDRIP][Hi10P FLAC][1920X1080].mkv_snapshot_16.46.436.jpg (1920x1080, 174K)

You're not convincing anyone with those weak ass digits, loser. If you're going to use the same line for everyone who doesn't like what you like, at least come up with something that sounds like it could be a retort instead of random ad hominem

I wasn't the guy who said that earlier, but he's right. This series and franchise is a pleb filter, anyone who calls it boring is an overstimulated millennial

>romance episodes
Took me by surprise. Although Casshern's confession was nice and heartwarming he didn't give any clue at all of liking her more than the people he met in the standalone eps. Maybe because he's quiet and introspective but idk. Cute (and bittersweet) couple nonetheless. Pink hair girl development was well made too.

The first mention to adhd was me, the OP. Ha.
I understand why some might think it's boring, I think it's the same reason people can't watch Utena or Legend of the Galactic Heroes. It's like reading a good book, the narrator's will will guide you and if he wants to go slower, you just have to endure.

It kind of fell apart at the end

Casshern Seiya is hotter than regular Seiya. Why is that?

blue eyes maybe

>KILL CASSHERN
>DEVOUR CASSHERN

KYASHAAN WO KOROSE
KYASHAAN WO KURAE

>dropped plot points
Yeah, I bet the production was mess

Best episode is

YOU LISTEN TO MY HEART LISTEN TO MY VOICE NOW I SEE CLEARLY...

YOU LISTEN TO MY HEART LISTEN TO MY VOICE DO YOU EVEN SMILE?

*a mess, oops

Agreed, that episode was amazing