Shingeki no Zeke

Zeke will be the best uncle for Eren Jr

Attached: Uncle Zeke.png (747x1080, 967K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4channel.org/a/thread/187088172#bottom
twitter.com/erina_yuyu/status/1116664278654705664
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Eren a shit

You a shit Erwinshit

Attached: cuteke.png (381x452, 288K)

Happy birthday to the cutest warrior.

Attached: D4H7smQUEAEXdbt.jpg (680x680, 51K)

PEDO

WHORE

Attached: yeeeeeeergh.png (298x298, 74K)

>EHfags

Attached: 1555160358572.jpg (534x400, 27K)

Is there any character that can defeat Eren Yeager? And I'm not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager. Hell, I'm not even talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager in contact with an Eldian of royal blood, so that he activates his Shiso no Kyojin coordinate powers. I'm NOT talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after ingesting the Yoroi no Kyojin serum and having practiced his hardening abilities with Hange and the Survey Corps. I couldn't be talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yaeger using Porco Galliard as a nutcracker to destroy the Sentsui no Kyojin crystal so he can consume Ms. Tybur and gain precise creation abilities. I'm definitely not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yaeger with mastery over his Sentsui no Kyojin creation abilities used to break open the Megata no Kyojin crystal and consuming Annie Leonhart in order to gain her titan abilities. I'm really not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager commanding a group of loyal followers who have dedicated their lives to fulfilling Eren's dream of finally setting his people free and ensuring the safety of generations to come. Do you think I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after going fully nuclear and telling Mikasa he's hated her his entire life and beating the shit out of Armin because they're both just slaves who refuse to accept freedom and try to get in the way of his true, eternal freedom? You better be joking if you think I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after being ambushed by the surviving members of the Senshi-tai, turning the tables on Porco Galliard and devouring him, and turning his attention to Pieck and Reiner. I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager in contact with Sieg's Kemono no Kyojin form, albeit rejecting Sieg's plan to force Eldians into sterility in order to protect his lover, Historia Reiss, so that his child can be born free into this world.

Attached: Juubi Jinchuriki no Kyojin.png (576x873, 323K)

/Snk is a place where memes become a reality.

This is unironically true.

Attached: 7f93c97dd816781548dcaea68000d7bd.png (849x477, 703K)

Eren a best

Attached: ereh.jpg (186x188, 18K)

Do we know the release of the anime

Am I becoming slowly retarded or are the scanlations getting worse?
I find myself scraching my head on multiple pages every month trying to understand what the fuck they're saying

I got this off madokami, dunno if this are speedscans and there are better scans out there

Attached: 023.jpg (831x604, 207K)

Yes

More like Isayama is overdoing it with the ambiguous narrative, apparently is a nightmare to translate this arc

The official release takes a lot of liberties with the writing. Unironically reading all three is your best shot if you can't read Japanese.

I'm entirely serious in my belief, however I only post it ironically to piss you off

Attached: 1555222467796.jpg (587x600, 96K)

I just downloaded a diferent link and this one reads much better
Not sure if the avoiding brain damage is worth that fucking watermark though

Attached: 023.png (575x416, 208K)

World's greatest baseball game in 2 weeks

Attached: funky monkey.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Best nose
Best milkers
Best booty
Best girl

Attached: Best Girl, best pose.jpg (972x1146, 404K)

Best for savage rape

I want Annie to rip my anus apart with her strap!

Attached: Step on me, mommy.jpg (570x1401, 151K)

Half off today too

I want to mutilate Annie then rape each of her holes until she dies!

How can other, lesser girls, compete at those prices?

Attached: Best Girl is electrifyingly cute.jpg (900x1200, 682K)

Anime 28 chapter 29? Or the 29 we get spoilers and then the chapter?

Mikasa is...

Loved by Jeanbo

Depends on whether we get spoilers early due to golden week.

I'd say 29

When did you realize that Magath is the only plot-relevant ethnically-Marleyan character in the story?

Attached: 1554664707582.jpg (450x600, 264K)

readshingekinokyojin.com has the official scans. i don’t know any other site to find good scans for it for free

When willy decided that.

Koslow will betray him when he frees the Eldians.

loyal waifu

>Armong's wife
>''best''

A slave, wanting to be free and live for herself and no one else.

Eren's beloved.

Why does anyone think that an EMA can come back? Eren just came to talk and find out the location of Zeke, he didn't need to treat his friends like that, he just got angry at them.

can one man defeat 3 titans and marley troops? Can one man with 3 titan powers save eldia?

Attached: ere.png (432x393, 234K)

Based

idk guys

Zeke has a deathflag all over his head. I don't think loli paths could work twice, do they?

So how will based magath save the day bros?

>I don't think loli paths could work twice
I'm sure it can. The only way Zeke is dying is if someone orders monkey soup

Under the Eren's foot

Well, the war hammer titan was really fucking strong, but I don't think he'll win at this point

Zeke will perform his role and die a pathetic failure

Attached: 155457479519.jpg (296x324, 30K)

if he’s as intuitive as he was during grim reminder 2.0, i’m sure he could at least take out the blimps using the wht. porco is definitely gonna be an issue. cart titan can’t do anything so idk why everyone always says it’s a 1v3

porco can easily cut the chain and take her to safety so she can get suited up while reiner deals with eren.

They have no pilots. Panzer squad got wiped out.

Not if that man is Jobren.

>Zecuck
>best anything
Cumdumpster, maybe

>no ackerhax
>he was caught in an ambush
>outmanned, outgunned, outtitaned
>enemy has the high ground
>he may be able to pull a nerf hammer out of his ass
Oh boy this is going to suck

Attached: M-MUH FREEDUM.png (269x255, 85K)

LM soon.

Attached: 71164113_p1.jpg (1128x924, 470K)

Reiner will kill him.

>they cant be replaced
>its hard to shoot a turret
>implying this fight wont be kino as grim reminder 2

Nii-san will save him

eren can easily take out reiner if it’s a 1v1 and there’s no evidence that they even brought the panzer gear so your argument doesn’t really help yourself

What's with the SnK vs HxH thread?

shitposters. i do believe snk is better, but hxh is the only other shounen that can compete with it

Have you seen the last posts of the last thread? they are triggered by "straight" shitposting, no YH, LE or RE.
Is better if you just ignore H x H threads and just read the manga, there are a lot of fujos there pretending they are not, trust me.

Why would you tell someone to pick up a manga that's never getting finished?

True but the manga is good. Just ignore the threads (snk threads are bad too) but HxH got invaded by LGBTfags too, including the Erwinfujo

Read the official translation on Mangalife.

Attached: Screenshot_101.jpg (858x645, 139K)

Who will come help Eren?

EHfags killed the hype.

Definitely Zeke. The Jaegerists are already geared up to help. If AMJ can get out of the cell they will as well.

Brother shows off pitching skills.

Or they all job to Eren. The warhammer titan has brought down all the other titan shifting powers. Or he is going to do some asspull with the original titan powers that he has been secretly testing.

Nii-san!

Attached: 1554210999350.jpg (564x832, 56K)

We know, ErwLmod, you are crying in the hxh thread right now

FARMER SAVE MEEE AAAAHH

Attached: 1518389040968.png (229x327, 108K)

Based

shouldn’t she have mentioned the beast as well? that also has to be maintained alongside the founding titan.

Damnit Bobby

The ErwLmod and the LEpedo infected the Hunter threads
boards.4channel.org/a/thread/187088172#bottom

I wish that was me

But that means they don't shit up our threads though
That's a plus

Good, I hate HxHfags

Gabi.

quick post cute stuff while the mentally ill trannies are in the other thread

Attached: 1554600762577.jpg (580x580, 62K)

Yeah, it's a win/win situation

Attached: 155511003397.gif (300x169, 912K)

Attached: D4FMlR-WkAAdX7D.jpg (680x680, 55K)

Attached: Best Girl bongo cat.gif (768x768, 33K)

Precious.

Attached: 1546459534534.jpg (1024x768, 95K)

Post Gabs.

Attached: D4H6ZI-XsAIziIb.jpg (680x581, 69K)

How does Eren feel fucking Historia knowing that his lifelong buddy Armin can look exactly like her Yea Forums?

yes, the ErwLmod is also writing her "muh Erwin" "Eren is edgy" and she only quotes straight ships to complain. I hope she stays there, same as the LEpedo

Blonde midgets are his fetish

Attached: Blondes.png (1280x1358, 1.31M)

Attached: 5242442433454t4.jpg (540x540, 41K)

pretty good I bet

Attached: 1554439960517.jpg (614x921, 343K)

Hanji will arrive at the farm next chapter only to discover it was already raided by the warriors.

>Reiner's face when he sees Historia

Attached: 1554576198340.jpg (400x188, 37K)

Gabble Gabble

Historia a fucking cute.

Attached: 1454946696898.jpg (1000x577, 191K)

Cute

Gabble Gabble

Attached: 1528750292399.jpg (680x680, 81K)

Attached: 64607737_p1.jpg (839x782, 183K)

>There are people in this thread who doesn’t believe in the DetecCENSORED Meme

Attached: Zoe Hange.jpg (944x1553, 228K)

Attached: D4HvTLYUEAEH5HK.jpg (680x440, 49K)

is that supposed to be Florian behind frieda?

This is what Kaya hears at night, coming from the dark a very faint "gabble gabble" then silence...

BIG EATS

Florian should have lived.

Attached: 1536168784124.png (350x350, 116K)

Attached: D3gGp0eW0AE6Tn8.jpg (680x510, 91K)

is he wrong, bros?

Attached: well..png (1247x135, 19K)

Grisha was a faggot

as if that would change a thing

Attached: 1554688025407.jpg (289x280, 18K)

Yes

Attached: 1548453368711.jpg (490x490, 57K)

Imagine being a cuckrenfag from l*ddit...

The rest of the Eldians aren't as big of a problem as every non-Eldian.

Eren is my bf

Attached: 1549551940902.jpg (845x1200, 131K)

Who would care about what one solider thinks?

Imagine caring about those faggots. How boring your life must be.

He's the best.

Attached: 1531291318584.gif (540x267, 2.85M)

Cute and canon.

Attached: 030.png (831x1200, 1.86M)

this. chadrenbros are only from /snk/

Is he talking about the Willy speech? But Willy did that, he told the truth about the first king and his vow for peace. It doesn't change that Eren has a weapon to destroy humanity and they need to intervene. Also mainland Eldian only see for their own, same with the Paradisean ones.

Things like this makes me understand why Isayama didn’t even dedicate a funeral to Erwin: his fanbase is retarded. Erwin supported the option to kill if necessary and the point of "edgy" Eren was to show you that choosing the devil way consumes you.

Attached: facepalm.jpg (704x396, 35K)

>chad
Who unironically says chad? Cringe.

Go back to HxH threads to suck Hisokafags cocks to support your trauma, erwlmod

CHADren and STACYtoria reunion soon

Attached: 16844632167.jpg (849x1200, 104K)

Also Marley is the country that treats eldians the best compared to the rest of the world, so getting rebellious could get things to the worst

Eren's a great character, Historia is overdue a return. Chad and Stacy is just americo-centric faggotry.

Reminder that Erwin loves Marie and her sister, Mary. He had kids with them

Attached: Mary.jpg (540x332, 51K)

Attached: 08GnkoBSgEI.jpg (578x600, 128K)

This dess dess

Reminder that Erwin died a kissless handholdless basementless virgin because he put his trust in a manlet.

Attached: 1554507964554.png (720x202, 25K)

Shouldn't they be dressed as jews?

Does anyone have the other image like this?

Attached: 1554757672677.jpg (900x1273, 117K)

>Chad and Stacy is just americo-centric faggotry.
Isayama likes it a little too

Attached: 1554868920253.jpg (595x792, 117K)

Good thing Eren had his revenge

Attached: wtf colours.jpg (480x360, 41K)

>hxh thread got deleted so she is here now
This was a good thread while it lasted

Attached: aWrzdL5_d.jpg (640x384, 21K)

I WANT TO STEAL ZEKE'S VIRGINITY

Isayama likes the generic highschool setting, just like the rest of the world. Unironically calling someone a chad or a stacy is seriously just fucking pathetic.

You wish, Erwin had 3 kids with Marie and Mary

my name is unironically chad

>Eren and Zeke fights
>Eren proposes a better solution that he saw in the memories of all holders of the Founding and WHT,ending the titans and cutting the link to paths
>Eren then tells that the one ending the curse will die. Eren tells Zeke there is no other way
>Zeke and Eren activated the Founding for one last time
>All pure titans turns into steam, eldians feels a weird energy through them, shifters can't turn into titans
>As Eren dies he ask one final wish to Zeke
>Afew months after, we see a sunset over the ocean, and a small house on a field with flowers and trees
>A man comes out of the house with a baby in his arms
>The final chapter is the man looking at the sunset, and while holding the baby he says "You are ffinally free"

Attached: images (57).jpg (418x576, 23K)

Hey, don't involve someone's wife in a man's fight

Will Eren pull it off? Or die? My guess is he'll die.

I'm just memeing

Attached: 1551760690208.jpg (320x255, 10K)

He will die.

t.Pieck

this is why retarded redditfags shouldn't be allowed to write stories

Pull what off? The giant dildo stuck in his ass? Maybe, that's the reason he has been so angry lately.

>tfw eren vs manlet fight happens
>tfw manlet will just punch Historia after giving birth while Eren does the same with Hongo
Based and alpha

Unironically that's the best revenge she can have against Zeke, also having a baby, one who is going to grow up without parents.

Keith will save the day.

Attached: DmkJw0rU4AAc7hn.jpg (718x1022, 169K)

He has seen the unseen and is guided by a wise mystical loli from the past, do not question is thousand year old experience.

Now that I think about it, he might have gonne crazy. Zeke too.

Attached: Ymir_jokes_with_Historia.png (1366x768, 879K)

Go back

Attached: Reality.jpg (796x349, 78K)

autism

We know, Mikasa.

Kek

Do not post faeces itt

Rescue fucking when?

Attached: 5864845.png (1270x905, 1.45M)

>Legitly cares for his brother
>Know how a shitty father can mess up a kids life
>Zeke would teach his niece how to play baseball, but noticing she isn't liking it, he tosses the ball aside and asker if they can drink tea
>Before bad Zeke would tell the stories of his BT and Eren's AT without telling her that they were them and without the violence
>She would be his closest parent alive and a memory of his beloved brother
>Zeke would turn out to become a overly protective boomer uncle
Uncle Zekzek would be too pure for this world.

Attached: Not my enemy.png (500x660, 366K)

Wear a Gon mask and I will insult all the EHposts.

Reiner only cares about his kids

This, and him bringing Magath just fucked everything for Paradis.

Attached: eSH6bsyaYy4.jpg (605x771, 112K)

See

>Boomer uncle Zeke and single father

Attached: 1555255538929.jpg (357x380, 49K)

unironically have no idea what the fuck you're talking about

Post panels that aged poorly.

Attached: 6579.png (875x447, 486K)

Based manlet supporting EH

I wonder what final words Eren would like on tombstone.

Here lies Eren Jaegar, he never scored.
Here lies Eren Jaegar, he was a dick
Here lies Eren Jaeger, he always raged.

Beloved father and husband

Attached: 52136355.jpg (875x1093, 78K)

>eren vs manlet fight happens
NEVER EVER

Here lies Eren Jaegar, a true patriot/the last titan

Titan aids, user. Zeke and Pieck are going to die soon and Pieck is going to make sure to put Zeke Jr in the worse place she can find in Marley for Eldia, an tell that to Zeke moments before he does, so he cannot do anything about it, but knowing little Zeke Jr is somewhere suffering terrible parenting.

t. Benjamín Jesús Cruz aka BenChandler aka Muddkippz aka Pedofag aka Mrs Smith aka Urifag aka roastie aka Creatura del Florida

Good.

Even is going to be buried in an unmarked grave, somewhere around the road.

Here lies Eren Jaegar, he fought for freedom

>implying Cuckren will get a tombstone

>Titan aids
Not if the curse is broken.

>Pieck is going to make sure to put Zeke Jr in the worse place she can find in Marley for Eldia, an tell that to Zeke moments before he does, so he cannot do anything about it, but knowing little Zeke Jr is somewhere suffering terrible parenting
Pure Zeke would find a way to save him, probably by sending some of his followers to save him and to raise him.

Eren and Reiner's fight will be legendary. Epic Poems shall be sung even thousands of years after it happened.

Is que really "Mrs.Smith"?

Mrs.Smith is a bong desu

Are you sure? (S)he always seemed like a woman.

Chad Reiner will beat the shit out of Eren. Mark my words.

He's dying but definitely not here.

She is

Attached: 1436265722632.jpg (1278x1178, 490K)

Only if he got some kind of power up in Marley and Eren doesn't expect it.

>Not if the curse is broken.
you literally dont know that but alright bro

>You look taller levi

Attached: 1525344207552.jpg (359x325, 58K)

Levi's dead.

Even if Reiner's idea of a "sneak attack" didn't involve civilian casualties the world is still coming to raze Paradis to the ground within months, which everyone including in Marley including Reiner himself is aware of but to which he didn't object.

HE'S NOT DEAD FUCK YOU!!!!!

For maximum screeching, Ymir will wake up inside Porky, take over him and fuck the warriors over so that she (he) whatever can fuck Historia except Historia doesn't love Ymir no more so all kinds of bullshit is coming inbound

go back to hunter threads

>people who think the curse can be broken with the founder after thousands of years of an unmovable deadline
As bad as the people who think Ackermen can become titans and a royal baby can magically hold the founder.

Attached: angrygoblinnoises.jpg (158x162, 19K)

Then why "Benjamin"?

Let's have faith.

What Ymir herself appears when all the titans are harnessed into a single individual?

The curse is broken.

I just them to be okay

Attached: Poorveterans.jpg (345x400, 34K)

This. If it was possible, Karle would have done it.

Attached: 1555102000098.jpg (540x256, 48K)

What do you mean by "the curse is broken"? Are you simply referring to the shifters' 13 year limit disappearing, which would make them even more dangerous to the rest of the world, or are you talking about the ability for Eldians to turn into titans at all being erased, which would leave Paradis defenless against the rest of the world?

>Implying pieck hates zeke
Its like you don't read the manga

No that boogeyman poster is wrong. Mrs. Smith is an autistic mid-twenties woman from bongistan who got scared off from here by the pedo.

Attached: 1470873430853.jpg (354x488, 108K)

Ymir's curse is obviously going to be ended before the end of the manga, you're retarded if you think otherwise

>HE'S NOT DEAD
He will destroy Marley, and when it's on ashes, he will have his permission to die.

Attached: 1553771351190.jpg (800x800, 65K)

That's the running theory. Of course it requires all but one shifter dying and that shifter's not gonna be fucking Zeke.

The whole plans of Euthanasia is no less different than exterminating all the eldians.
The Eldians should have the titan power and defend themselves on their homeland. it's just a matter of time till the Marleys exterminate them.

Someway or another through magical bullshit. The important part is how Eren plans on protecting them once titans are gone.

EremikaHaven is my wife

I think she still lurks here.
I used to talk to her, except I didn't called her "Mrs.Smith" but "Commander lover-Chan". She was a good girl and really liked coffe and some drinks.

Hell, I used to talk to the pedo too, he was the guy who liked Annie, right?

Mikasa will rape Eren to both prove she's not a slave and show her love for him.

The curse will be broken not because Eldians won't be able to transform into titans.
It will be broken when EVERYONE can turn into a titan instead
Also when all titans retain their minds

You can always tell when you're talking to the pedo because when you read a certain phrase or wording you'll just feel a wave of revulsion.

>1st chapter
>I'll destroy all the titans

>makes everyone titans
somehow it doesn't add up

Attached: 1554700176426.png (535x1211, 327K)

Normalfag humans can't be accessed through paths. Only way to make it so EVERYONE can become a titan is killing everyone who can't.

Another friendly reminder that Ymir's death served no purpose and was completely pointless. Happening only because Isayama wanted another warrior for later chapters.

Attached: 1519179587946.png (851x778, 268K)

You are fucking disgusting, LEpedo. Go back to the hxh threads and rot there

it definitely served a purpose

Attached: 1555098390308.jpg (630x1031, 138K)

Based.

I prefer her mom.

Yeah, Ymir probably couldn't have protected Historia from Eren, but Porco will.

Attached: CLAIMED.jpg (900x940, 116K)

>Eren will tell Mikasa that he loves Historia
>Historia will die during birth
>Jean will tell Eren that it's actually his child
screencap this

Her leaving allowed Historia's development, so it was useful at least in that.

Attached: lol.png (420x401, 196K)

>protect from Eren
What

Reminder that Ymir served no purpose and was completely pointless. She was only included because Isayama wanted to yuribait his audience.

>"At the moment i think i’ll keep drawing the school caste au for the fake previews".
Based Isayama

This.

Attached: 3654.png (808x2249, 2.15M)

Why would Eren need Jean to tell him the kid is his? Wouldn't he know if he slept with Historia?

Attached: 1407971666860.jpg (950x790, 163K)

>Implying she's dead.

Wait I know you ship YH but I expected you wouldn't be a speedreader to think Eren is Historia's biggest enemy.

>Jean will tell Eren that it's actually his(jeans) child

Basado

because he raped her or something, don't think too hard about it

Attached: 1554601183711.jpg (892x763, 34K)

This shit is more cringe than even Arfat's obsession with Annie.

Pretty sure Eren knows who he's had sex with. He doesnt need Jean the Virgin to tell him.

>Porco will protect Historia
>from an attack Marley themselves have initiated
I can't even laugh at this.

Attached: 1549643778519.png (251x225, 65K)

Why would Jean sleep with Hisu he has oneitis and it's awful

Anything except Eren with Historia kek

This made even better by the fact that Reiner knew who the female titan was when he said this.

>Reiner is gay

Attached: 1554576598340.png (184x186, 44K)

Pisstoria is boring.

Not for Eren

So what's the honest deal with Mikasa whales, do they self-insert or are they actually sexually attracted to her?

Attached: brain problems.jpg (891x792, 109K)

>bullying the mentally ill.
EHfags are disgusting.

REINER FUCKED: Kristoria, Mina, Hannah and Pieck.

No, silly, Porco will protect Historia from Armageddon Eren will unleash on Paradis by mistake and take her to safety.

Attached: 1581f8d059fa770e729243818265.jpg (470x653, 54K)

DELETE THIS!!!!!!!!

Porker unironically dies first.

>LEpedo doing this shit again
Kek all of this brcause you hate EH? Even YHfags and EMfags have some respect.

Girls self insert. Guys want to fuck her. I don't know how many of the latter there are though.

Zeke will take care of jobco personally

Attached: IMG_20190414_163336.png (728x429, 315K)

Porco protected Pieck last chapter (as usual), next points on his to-do list are taking Annie out of the crystal and Historia off the hell-island.

Attached: crunch.jpg (1000x1083, 412K)

>curse exists because Ymir died after 13 years
>her soul got split into 9 titans
>curse exists for only the shifters who possess a piece of Ymir's soul
It stands to reason that if a shifter managed to accumulate all 9 pieces of Ymir's soul, the curse might be broken. No other single shifter has held all 9 titans at the same time, since Ymir.

They really want that 15 1/2 inch Ragetard cock, huh. To be fair you can't really blame them.

Porco will be disabled and legless and armless as he is defeated.
Then he shall be taken before a large crowd of Paradis citizens, who shall boo and express their distaste for him, before he is horrifyingly eated by Eren. His tears and screams and fear will be exquisite.
Hopefully he will squeal like the piggy he is

This, I can stand YHfags/Benji/EHfags fighting but the fujopedo bullying and mocking someome to a personal is too much and with a terrible taste.

Attached: tsss.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

A bit late, but here it is: You're talking about this one, right?

Attached: 1554931643048.jpg (800x1125, 94K)

reiner blanco forma humano + fighting for his nakama

>buzzwords
>bullying
>BULLYING

Attached: 1527104895381.jpg (303x287, 44K)

Can you imagine zeke having another titan? He would be invincible

I don't think it's about Eren as much as it is Mikasa getting what she wants.

Why would Historia want to leave the orphanage behind and how would she be safe in Marley

You literally reported her to youtube accusing her of being pedophile. You are a fucking psycho, all of this because LE is trash

what a boring waifubait

Attached: n9FXjr8.png (471x799, 408K)

The island is going to be destroyed by Colossal titans. Ever though about how they face inside the walls? Carl Fritz was no fool.

>Carl Fritz was no fool.
t.Carl "The Cuck" Fritz

Yeah, but Historia still cares about her children.

>t.butthurt EHfag, trembling in fear before the mighty Porco

Poor man's Annie.

Thanks user

Attached: 1452497898300.gif (500x300, 135K)

Why? No really, what the hell do people see in her??? She barely has a personality beyond "EREH". Even fucking Connie has more things going on in his head and he might as well be brain dead.

Cope. Eren is finished.

Attached: 1471913748421.png (278x424, 121K)

Rent free you retard. Not everyone is your fandom boogieman.

>Ymirfag licking PPfags butt now
You know they are in that situation because Historia helped Eren, right?

Jaw titan has a big mouth, the children can hop along.

they identify with her. haven't you seen the same thing happening with bland mcs and the like?

>La Creatura
Poko only cares about Pii and Marley, Benjamin cruz from Florida fan of Yumiru el negro

>Porcofags exist
You character has 2 weeks left faggot

Attached: 1555255971672.png (540x635, 106K)

implying Historia didn't get pregnant to save herself from turning into a titan

Why would Historia even help the same people that want to kill them? And Historia at the very least covered what Eren was going to do instead of just following the 50 years of rumbling.
And then you complain about detectivefags

Canon

Attached: 1861635164165.jpg (756x754, 83K)

Soon.

Attached: 1545715751517.jpg (786x1048, 510K)

stop speedreading user

Attached: 1554052830576.png (513x593, 290K)

And? She still helped Eren, in one case or another she allowed Eren to do what he was going to do. Eren almost killed Reiner.
Even Historia knew Eren was capable of that when she asked him "would you kill Bert and Reiner?" And Eren said "I have no choice"

the only person who wants to kill anyone is Eren

Attached: DyzsfLkUwAAAjwV.jpg (1199x1028, 110K)

>women are not responsible
Cuck. She is as guilty the moment she got pregnant and just sit there waiting.

We know Benji

>Historia only got pregnant to save herself
>When she agreed to the plan in the first place
you guys are more retarded than drunk MPs

Attached: 1554313658513.jpg (366x517, 54K)

Believing that Historia supports Eren and is aware of his real intentions is reading the story through twisted and shitty EH shipping logic

She's strong and pretty. Her muted personality is, if anything, a benefit for self inserting.

Are we in agreement that Historia's baby will be a girl?

Stop replying to the falseflagger.

Duh it's the original Ymir reborn.

>scared off from here by the pedo.
Kidnapped and bred by*

You are the shipperfag because what they say can be applied to EH or Historia x farmer.

Yeah yeah we know, fujo.

Yes user, she got pregnant because she wanted, just when Eren needed the other only person who happens to be a royal.
Historia couldn't say anything to any of her people just for some reason. Yes user.

Yes. She will give birth to Ymir's reincarnation and then YH marriage can finally happen.

Man you are a lost cause. Maybe dykes really have less IQ

Not saying Eren is the father but then why did she get pregnant when that benefits Eren and Zeke. Seriously, I don't you.

Yes.

Cringe. Benji. Cringe.

He is a soiboi not a dyke.

The only YH that will ever happen is real Ymir x Hannes.

Attached: ULlMVId_d.jpg (200x211, 5K)

This infamous e-celeb lore is too deep for me.

Attached: D4DkMT2WAAA3Qh6.jpg (680x426, 76K)

Didn't Historia tell Jean in the latest orphanage-focused smartpass that she was gonna tell the kids EMAJSC were soldiers because they needed to know that being a soldier means possibly killing others to make the future possible or something?

>Jean: “Don’t tell me, you intend to tell the children in the orphanage the truth? That in order to change human society, we have no choice but to kill somebody as well?”
>Historia: “I think that it would not do to forget. That the orphanage was possible, it was thanks to everyone who fought…… We, because from here on we fight with the people from outside the walls, I think that it’s alright to learn of that weight”

>“That to 'fight’, is 'killing people’, it’s okay to say that”
>“That is……up till now we without knowing it, were averting our eyes, to the 'actuality’. Or is that wrong”

Sounds pretty fucking red-pilled on the necessity of killing, to me.

>EHfags are mentally ill
Nothing new

>Historia has no idea why she got pregnant, but she accepted to do it anyway
I didn't think SnK readers could reach a negative IQ but here we are.

Eren told Historia that he needs Zeke (either that he believes him or can trick him) in order to control the coordinate and save Paradis. If she got pregnant she wouldn't be turned into a titan herself by island's authorities, so that would keep both Zeke and herself safe for the time being. She went with it. If everything goes according to Eren's plan Historia wouldn't need to inherit the titan at all. She doesn't have to be fully aware of everything planned by Eren, Zeke, them together or anybody else beyond that.

Attached: eren_tells_historia_to_go_jump_on_that_countryside_dick_while_he_sets_off_to_marley.jpg (404x616, 241K)

>EHfags start to bully her
>''you guys are d-disgusting''

Neither Zeke nor Yelena had any intention to get her pregnant to save Zeke that theory was debunked right this chapter, why the fuck would Eren even tell her to get pregnant if ZY themselves didn't care about this.

That's assuming Historia went along with Eren's proposal for purely selfish reasons when we literally saw her willing to sacrifice herself for her country two years prior. That specific part of Rogue's argument was already shot down by Nile.
Funnily enough that's also assuming that she somehow trusts Eren blindly enough to go with a plan that pretty much makes her an enemy of her own government and leaves Paradis in the hands of not just Eren and his hoes but also Zeke and his volunteers without actually knowing a single thing about what he plans to do to save Paradis.

No matter which way you look at it, Eren telling her about his intentions makes a lot more sense.

Who's gonna sit the throne? Who's /snk/ rooting for?

Attached: 1550362736024.jpg (412x512, 38K)

Historia's queen already fuck off /got/

Yelena didn't mention shit. Her phrases was another exercise in ambiguousness by Isayama.

Gabi.

Attached: 1553797194596.jpg (540x525, 34K)

All Yelena said was that it's lucky Historia is already pregnant, it could have taken years for her to do so, she's young and frail. How the fuck Historia's pregnancy was not involved in Zeke's plan if Yelena talked about the absolute necessity of passing the titan to next royal blood when Zeke dies very soon, and so did Kiyomi many chapters ago.

Attached: 324234.jpg (800x842, 351K)

I was hoping for Stannis tbqh

Based

Attached: 1533237286704.jpg (541x525, 113K)

Yeah it's becoming increasingly possible the pregnancy was an accident. There isn't much reason for Eren to tell her to get pregnant especially with other options available and Isayama showing Eren's unwillingness for her to be breeding material of any sort once or more. It's either an accident or related to original Ymir.

Seriously, this arc has been a fucking torture in that regard. Hange and Eren convo in jail, Pixis and Yelena convo, Yelena honestly explaining the euthanasia plan but without saying shit about her involvement the pregnancy and being super vague about how Paradis should actually deal with the aftermath etc.
Fuck that.

>it could have taken years for her to do so
The overwhelming majority of fertile women get preg within 3 to 6 months, user. It's not fucking luck if it's a crucial part of your plan or at least a part you're genuinely concerned about enough to force it to happen.

>young and frail
>18/19 with a military training
A) Yelena didn't mention anything about Historia being on board with their plan.
B) Zeke wasn't sure that Eren agrees to his plan when they were talking in the Liberio hospital.
It's possible that Yelena believes Historia get pregnant to enact the fake 50 years plan which also involved passing the titans.

Zeke himself talked about stopping the race and never mentioned a royal baby succesor nor did he left the audience think he will patiently wait it out after he dies so they can die peacefully and involve the risk of the child overturning what he tries to do right now. Also from Yelena's own words it sounds like the pregnancy was a fortunate event otherwise Isayama wouldn't have wasted a flashback with hoodie mystery person and not directly make Yelena admit it herself this chapter.

The difference between Zeke and Yelena is that she is more soft and plans on using the child to give the Eldians a peaceful death but I highly doubt Zeke gives a fuck

If we go by the theory that Grior told her about it after hearing the MPs discussion then she would've easily guessed that the pregnancy has nothing to do with the 50 year plan and is actually impeding it.

Nobody, the Republic of Eldia is the endgame.

The main thing is, every time Isayama could confirm anything, he stops in a single phrase from doing it.
Yelena could've say something like 'Fortunately, Queen Historia, WHO WORKS WITH US, has already been blessed with a heir'.
But no.

It's pretty much confirmed at this point the hooded person is Eren, we have seen him in this pose 3 times already. Yelena always stands with her hands locked behind her back, not in her pockets.

Well, yeah, I mean she believed that before listening from Grior about the drunk MPs conversation.
Now, the other important question: why is Eren don't trust Yelena? She sees him and Zeke as literal gods.

This more cuck than zeke

What I think happened if Grior theory is true.
She found out, didn't exactly care for her pregnancy reason, uses this event to her advantage by obtaining a royal baby.

It's possible Isayama even rub our noses into that fact.

Attached: hmmmmmmmmm.jpg (981x420, 178K)

Attached: 1554591010827.png (857x1202, 848K)

>Raising my wife's son

Yeah, Eren even did that pose again right before they got on rooftop. I don't think Isayama could get any more obvious with this if he tried.

Attached: 0116-030.jpg (552x747, 194K)

When the original page in Japanese with Yelena talking about pregnant Historia was posted, a lot of people jumped to the conclusion that the Rogue's theory was right.
Strangely, nobody thought that the confirmation should include a picture of Yelena talking with non-pregnant Historia in the orphanage or something like that.
But I'm pretty sure it was the best possible moment for Isayama to confirm that Yelena was the one who coerced Historia into pregnancy, and he didn't use it.

Yeah, I think that would make the most sense if she really has nothing to do with this pregnancy, as her way of speaking about it seems to suggest.

Would this imply Eren was going to threaten the farmer if they didn't get a favorable response from him?

He could make it more obvious by having Eren actually wear his hood.

Possible or he is literally crying in that flashback for doing this to her. We will see in the next chapters.

Yelena probably never talked to Historia directly. If she was involved she probably suggested the idea to Eren who relayed it to Historia and convinced her himself.

To be honest I kind of like the pregnancy subplot and discussions despite the shipperfags. It can go many ways and is pretty complex when going around it.

>threaten the farmer
I don't see how is this a good idea when you can use the guilt-tripping or money or just ask for help.

Which would then beg the question : why the hell would have Zeke been unsure about whether Eren agreed with his euthanasia plan when they met in Marley when the latter already convinced his Queen to bear a child for the sake of said plan just because Yelena suggested it?

reminder that that if you don't support RE you're a megapleb

Attached: 1555060430732.jpg (1070x1200, 288K)

And I don't see why some people claiming it isn't important when Isayama goes to such great lengths to hide the truth. He didn't write Historia off, she gets mentioned by different characters, but any attempt to get her POV ends in the character facing a fortress wall of the plot convenience.

Attached: Lampshading or what.jpg (756x1024, 377K)

They look a bit deformed. Is that because of the gay?

Isayama ruined Historia.

Damn, can't keep believe the family of Nile, Neille and Naille got arrested :(

Soon, lads.

Attached: Detective Hange.jpg (720x1080, 127K)

It'd be better if we got some new information about it

Depends on the reveal. I don't think he ruined her

I think at this point any new info will lead to an immediate reveal.

Not sure, I think Eren just somehow left Historia find the best way to get Farmer to help her out without divulging any kind of compromising information. But it is indeed a little suspicious that he'd feel the need to watch over her as she goes to meet Farmer. Also judging from the face she making as she entered the barn, whatever conversation she had with Eren probably didn't go too well.

What do you think are the chances that Eren is really in love with Historia, do you think it's possible?

That's what I think. We're not going to get anything else until we get Historia's POV

Why? Because she's pregnant and currently not happy?

Pregnacy doesn't ruin a character, dyk

Probably best bet of Eren loving someone or a couple happening in this manga. With that said about 10% maximum because Isayama is devoid of romance in this manga.

A year ago I'd answer 'obviously not', but now seeing Isayama all happy with his wedding ring proudly shown...
I don't know, honestly. A creation is inseparable from the creator sometimes.

Cute.

Attached: D4HcMxOUUAElxrD.jpg (846x1200, 139K)

We don't even know the date of this conversation. It could be anything.

Does anybody have that pic about Historia drinking too much beer?

Attached: Dh78HtqVAAEIeVq.jpg (600x887, 94K)

I fucking love this meme god bless you user

Braun reunion when?

Attached: D4DX9tLUIAA8cjm.png (674x680, 348K)

Thanks.

it would make perfect sense, in more than one way

Attached: etTPpEU.png (276x373, 117K)

Attached: 1555096123100.gif (540x263, 1.35M)

Get out your todger and lube up that fuck pole. Armongs getting some more wank.

Attached: 1541664144687.jpg (1280x1078, 352K)

>Get out your todger and lube up that fuck pole.
Hisu pls

Armin > shitlet

Attached: 74755f387ef864b7083cd1674de14d0c.jpg (736x435, 58K)

Shit > shitlet > Armin

It feels good to be a LEchad. Our ship is so popular we have endless doujinshi.

Attached: 020-13.jpg (1003x1500, 671K)

Godvi > Chadmin

>Godvi
>Chadmin
cringe

fr he kinda wack doe

Attached: KizunaJoy.png (128x128, 28K)

If the king was able to use the founding titan's power to create the wall out of titans, could Eren and Zeke turn everyone back to human form?

Possible. I believe that Kruger's last instructions to Grisha ("make a family within the walls if you want to save everyone etc.") could be used as an potentially interesting parallel if that were the case but not so much in the sense that Eren took the advice at face value for himself and thus made a family, but more in the sense that unlike Grisha who tried but ultimately failed to impart the positive message from the Owl to his second son, he either understood or will come to understand before his time runs out that love in the general sense of the word is the one way out of the endless cycle of tragedies that has plagued Eldian history for thousands of years.
We've seen countless examples of how much damage twisted love or a complete absence of it could cause through the perspective of multiple characters, but we've also seen some fewer but all the more brilliant examples of the contrary: Mikasa who managed to find warmth and beauty in the world after Eren offered her a new home (hence her iconic line); Ymir who found purpose in her second life after meeting Krista/Historia; Historia who found value in her existence with the help of people who cared about her and in turned helped someone she valued regain in part his will to live; Eren who was healed by the words of his loving mother when his father's actions had come dangerously close to destroying him; even Armin whom Eren fought tooth and nail to save during serumbowl not because he was humanity's greatest hope or anything, but just because he loved the coconut way too much; you can even add Reiner more recently who got his mojo back for the sake of the kids.
Anyway, what I'm getting at is that I think Eren actually loving someone could possibly be thematically meaningful, and it wouldn't feel particularly out-there or unearned if that someone was Historia. As for Historia herself, if those feelings were reciprocated it would've probably happened way later, at least after the Kiyomi meeting.

Shitgeki no Kyojin is just a Claymore ripoff.

It's painfully obvious how this trash will end if you've read that. Battleshounen-reading teens are so easily impressed you can just recycle a whole plot.

>tfw Shitren and Armong will backstab these faithful followers after fooling them into finding a close sympathizer
Disgusting

Attached: ok I believe you.png (1117x831, 813K)

Will he ever come back?

Attached: BertoltSad.png (621x733, 537K)

Yes. He'll take over Armin once he sees Reiner again.

The name Kluger took out is only Mikasa and Armin

Man i think we have seen a scene like those two before but can't remember who

What I meant is they probably talked to each right before she went to the Farmer: I doubt Historia would be going on her own while Eren was just standing there spying on her the whole time without her knowing he's there. I wasn't particularly concerned about the date.
But I can only assume that wjat they talked about wasn't exactly pleasant.

Bortmin will live

Not that user but of course he named the only people Grisha would know from Eren's friends even mentioned others right after.

I don't think you're supposed to take out of it that only AM matter, but that's just me. Also the advice was to find love in order to save AM and everyone, wasn't it?

>Make a family IF you want to save Mikasa, Armin and the others
I'd be more retarded if he mentioned characters Grisha would never get to know also naming Historia among them when he potentially needa Historia to make the family just to save herself is beyond retarded

To put it simple: if it was after she get pregnant, Historia might be sad because she'd have to cover the truth about the father, to guilt-trip the farmer into helping her, to live with him etc. while Eren would be doing some sketchy stuff somewhere far away.
If it was before the pregnancy and he told her to have sex with the farmer, there are even more reasons to be sad, but they are different.

Eren should have killed Reiner when he had the chance. Now he's finished.

what do you think annie would smell like after being in that crystal for so long

Do jews get guilt tripped over a history of imperialism?

Eren can take both jobner and porco at the same time ezpz

brainlet here so with new chapters , there is new information.
>zeke only trusting eren after his meeting
so was the pregnancy even zeke plan? because zeke hasnt trust eren yet until his "speech". I dont think yelena would have told him to make historia pregnant because 1. It could be dangerous since historia can told anyone else 2. she said fortunately historia has already been bless with a successor. consider that zeke has wine as his back up, I dont really think that he needs historia to be pregnant before even his arrival. yelena seem to imply that they will do it in a later time (fortunately she already has been blessed with a successor) her sentence is like her saying that they will make her pregnant but she is already pregnant. so I guess its Eren plan to get her pregnant so that the MP doesnt transform her instantly.

Annie made a face like that when she agreed with armin's plan to "save eren"

Eren needs Reiner on Paradis. He saw the future when he went all fuck mad with the paths and knew that Reiner had to be on Paradis.

>so I guess its Eren plan to get her pregnant so that the MP doesnt transform her instantly.
Last part is kinda retarded
>Zeke and Yelena are not concerned about Zeke's survival since they probably have the wine prepared and as you pointed out it wasn't part of their idea.
>Eren still goes ahead and does it just, ignores the wine cum and does it because he is so affraid she might become a shifter even thought ZY weren't scared
Sounds retarded

I don't see why Eren would look at the barn if it's before she got pregnant it's not like they discussed this right in front of the barn or he would get confirmation something would happen just from her talking to the farmer.

>Eren still goes ahead and does it just, ignores the wine cum and does it because he is so affraid she might become a shifter even thought ZY weren't scared
Zeke didnt fully trust eren until he came to marley. so Eren might be oblivious to the wine plan until he came to zeke
>Last part is kinda retarded
her pregnancy just saved her. manlet, rogue and the rest of the MP would have make historia transform and eat zeke instantly

his term still ends within a year

And? The manga will end a long time before that happens

No and neither are they used and relied upon as tools because of their potential through warfare

we dont even know if there was actually a cloaked person. in case you didn't notice, that was also speculation by the officials. you can't use that as evidence to support EH, same as farmerfags cant use it to support farmer being the father

ZY not relying on the pregnancy means they had something in store to avoid Zeke getting eaten.
I'm pretty certain if Eren got her into pregnancy and she agreed it, it was an absolute last resolter which right now doesn't look like it and Eren seems to be aware of the wine cum, neither does he seem to regret any decision which one would assume he should if the pregnancy could've been avoided before he acted.

I've been making that point too. These panels are Rogue's imagination (but it's strange that he pictured Yelena in a typical Eren's pose anyway).

Magath will die next. Eren "The Demon" Yaeger will kill him.

Isayama's dogged ambiguousness lead us in the corner where 'the pregnancy was an accident' is the LESS illogical theory.
That's an achievement.

Reiner can't be killed though.

>Reiner is the new warchief
They are done before starting

Well, no matter what the farmer's role is, if he freaked out when asked to perform it, Eren would probably put him down right there.

Yes, the Jeagerists that is.

Attached: D34_mMAVUAAJ9cH.jpg (790x900, 218K)

>>Reiner is the new warchief
Prove it

who is it then? zeke was the old one and i dont think magath would take over.

It's also strange that he picture Historia looking sad/distraught/uncomfortable.

>i dont think magath would take over.
He fired the first shot at Eren and claimed responsibility for persecuting the war against him.

He was the vice warchief, zeke leaves he is now the warchief not so hard hm?

You know, Rogue kinda contradicts himself during his rant. First, he almost calls Historia a whore, but then he assumes she has had sex with a farmer only to save herself... and still picturing her being sad, like she isn't happy with her own salvation.
That's rather retarded.

Magath is already commander of the Marleyan armies by default since all the other higher ups got rekt by Eren. From what we know warchief was a title specifically attributed to the leader of the warrior unit, and before Zeke betrayed Marley Reiner was vice-chief. So it's safe to assume he took over.

Attached: 0094-003.jpg (1067x1600, 492K)

Reiner was vice-warchief.
No more Zeke.
Now he's warchief.

That's why I think what is actually shown rather than said is supposed to highlight how wrong he is.

Magath is the commander of the entire Marleyan forces. Warchief Reiner commands the Eldians. Its like the difference between Zackley and Erwin.

Pretty sure that's just Isayama's way of info dumping some panels for hype and subplot creation.

*commands the warriors

$50 says nobody calls Reiner Warchief.

nobody calling him warchief doesn't disprove him being the warchief

twitter.com/erina_yuyu/status/1116664278654705664

He doesn't have the respect zeke's impose

>the two dense fuckers ended up falling in love with each other
if anything, isayama would be the absolute poet

Brainlet. If nobody calling him warchief doesn't prove he is warchief and nobody calling him warchief doesn't disprove him being the warchief, then how do you know he's warchief?
It's your headcanon.
Disregarded.

cute twitter

Attached: 1554600052944.jpg (2048x2046, 831K)

Godvi = Chadmin

its implied

Where is it implied? Show me the exact page.

But the real question is who was the denser one?

here

Attached: 0082-010.jpg (1067x1600, 526K)

Nobody will call him because is fucking reiner but zeke leaves marley and the hierarchy continues so he is now the warchief even though pieck is better than him for that

Nobody can actually prove it then? Thought so.
The lack of written information doesn't make something implied. Hints, off-hand mentions or intentional framing leave something to be implied.
It has never been implied Reiner would be the new warchief. Fucking idiots.

No one can defeat Marlowe anyway

>Ships EH
>Has kids
Absolutely based and cute

Attached: procreate.jpg (2800x2100, 264K)

A stone did a pretty good job at defeating Marlowe.

Damn you dumb nigger

>all those likes and retweets
But fujo kun told me EH was non existant in nipland!

Says the person that thinks Reiner is the next warchief despite there being zero implication.

Underrated post

Attached: 6GUc5l0_d.jpg (640x400, 15K)

He was the vice warchief, zeke leaves he is now the warchief why is it so hard for you?

>He was the vice warchief
Prove it, that term has literally never been uttered.

> why is it so hard for you?
Because you can't prove a thing and you're presenting a headcanon as a fact.

Do you know what deputy warchief means? Fuck off

Game of thrones episode 1 just aired Isayama is probably already taking notes.

Did you know deputy warchief has never been said in the entire manga? Fuck off

EH&LM

>by default
no actually willy promoted him before the reminder

Attached: 0098-014.jpg (1067x1600, 387K)

See nigger see god damnAlso
>Reiner Braun (ライナー・ブラウン Rainā Buraun?) is the Vice Captain (副長 Fukuchō?, also translated as "Deputy Chief" or "Vice Commander") of the Warrior Unit and the protagonist of Attack on Titan from the Marleyan perspective.

>Reiner Braun (ライナー・ブラウン Rainā Buraun?) is the Vice Captain (副長 Fukuchō?, also translated as "Deputy Chief" or "Vice Commander") of the Warrior Unit and the protagonist of Attack on Titan from the Marleyan perspective.
I don't see the term Warchief or Deputy Warchief.

>Nigger
Are you that retarded Pieckfag I had to BTFO the other day? Is this how you get your kicks? Saying retarded shit and then getting shot down?

Good taste.

Jesus, zeke was right

Attached: 1555209794808.jpg (366x203, 47K)

LM as in Louise x Mikasa?

Reported for shitposter

>I was proving wrong
>Must be a shitposter.
Wow, you really showed me.

No

Are you that porcofag? You cope really hard just like him

Not gonna lie, this is the first manga I'v ever actually just stopped reading, not dropped just stopped giving a fuck about.

This is just such a different story from what was implied at the beginning.

Can't stand him actually.

pleb filtered

Attached: 1555011219897.png (327x325, 152K)

Momo had a baby too last year. EHstacies are just wholesome women.

>stopped reading, not dropped just stopped giving a fuck about.
what's the difference?

Pieck will join the ZE alliance calling it

Attached: e864976t75l01.jpg (680x832, 141K)

>didnt read 116

Unironically Japan is being saved by EHfags

Oh you're funny!

>bottom left boy is cute
Imma have to take another look at the panzer squad

I presume he doesn't think it turned bad, it's just doesn't his cup of tea anymore.

>Japan
>EH

No, its the fanart they are all ugly ass motherfucker

Pieck is too high IQ to join the Jeagershits.

After reading the last chapter i have a feeling that Gabi will commit suicide at some point.

>Jeagerist prime material.

Attached: 1554658403691.png (136x115, 24K)

>Didn't kill eren when the orders were to kill him if they could, redpilled, inconsistent when it comes to zeke's attitude.
Maybe she wants them to win.

Sucks for you

I rabu Piku.

Attached: piku's cute smug smile.png (720x440, 275K)

Japan
LH
EM
LP
LM
MH(Moblit×Hange)
AA
BY(Bertolt×Ymir)
EH 
MN(Mike×Nanaba)
OP(Oluo×Petra)

>BY(Bertolt×Ymir)

Attached: 1555107572813.png (189x328, 67K)

>BY
Based.

Attached: 68203356_p1_master1200.jpg (600x836, 72K)

Stop embarrassing other EHfags for fuck's sake.

RIP panzer harem, never 4get

Piku is a slut

seems like people really liked that scene where she clings to his back

The fluffy bit at the back of Jean's head is cute

Worst generic girl

>EH is still higher than EA in nipland
Kek

>Porco's cute chaste wife
>a slut
Read slower, user.

Attached: pii carry.jpg (479x604, 42K)

what's LP?

levi Petra

That's not a rank thou

Levi... x Petra?

>corrupting cake
>pure
Feeds younger men liquor to get in their pants.

>BY(Bertolt×Ymir)
Based

Attached: 38905592_p5.png (600x600, 78K)

oh right duh, i totally forgot about her

Best girl.

Attached: D33kBK7UEAAMRjh.jpg (800x1200, 222K)

>tfw a lanky tomboy dyke will never tease and bully you

Ereh

Attached: 1502634108099.gif (450x253, 446K)

It's a based bread