Entire family get brutally murdered

>entire family get brutally murdered
>goes about the next day like it never even happened

Attached: db617c3bb6a6097394baf707239ff1091554542829_fwide.jpg (640x360, 81K)

>tfw your favorite manga is successful enough to finally get a dedicated shitposter spamming recycled thread every hour

Ancient Japan was a shithole

>Ancient Japan

>Ancient Japan

Well discussion on this manga will be on halt because of retarded shitposters

your favourite manga is some dumb battle shounen? you really set the bar low

You want him to become some Edgy McEdge or something?

If he was crying the whole episode you would be complaining about that instead

Death was a common occurance in the medival world. What is he supposed to do? Cry? They don't have psychologists?

It's the Taisho era, user. There are literally fucking power lines right behind him.

Different times - people were used to seeing more shit back then and they put up with it.

Even if you go back less than a century from today most families would have had a child die in infancy and it wasn't unusual to grow up with close family members passing on young from all sorts of diseases or incidents rather than the nowadays loved-ones-gather-round-the-deathbed-of-an-old-geezer-who-lived-a-full-life setting people are so expectant of.

Weak times = weak people.

>ancient
it's ser in Taisho era (c.20). not every anime with katana in it has to be in ancient Japan you know.

wrong one I mean this

This. Wasn't there constant threads last week about how he was another Deku?

Cry more fag

Your (you) user, this gave me a good laugh.

It's so fun seeing animeonlies being so clueless.

Considering how there was a scene about how he needs to be strong to sustain his situation in both episodes, you want him to do what exactly?
Also his sister his alive

>expecting generic battle shounen shit to be good
grow up?

just be realistic here anons, this is a kid. It makes no sense that he wouldnt be emotionally crippled and bed ridden for atleast a week.

Kacchan, please kill my sister!

Attached: 1539576744778.png (488x360, 134K)

Saving his sister is priority now. He doesn't have time to dwell on the pain.

Not really, but posting a screenshot from before his family being massacred to reinforce your point just prove how retarded you are.

good writing showing how calm the character when something bad is happen is different than this

Want to try again in English?

It's the Taisho era in the early 1900s anons.

Yeah the pacing on this felt completely fucked, is the manga like this or is it just a victim of needing to condense everything that's happened so far into a single season in case the show doesn't get picked up for season 2?
I got a lot of Golden Kamui vibes from the artstyle and funnily enough I felt like Golden Kamui had the same issues with pacing.

I hope you're not talking about the manga when you say that Golden Kamuy had pacing issues.

oh god stop

No, the anime. The pace felt fine at first with fast introductions to Sugimoto's backstory and Asirpa and her people, but the second the broader story about hunting down the convicts and collecting the skin maps started happening the story was moving forward so fast and characters were being introduced so quickly that the story lost all sense of the original survival themes and felt like a ridiculous action-comedy.

The manga has slow start but the problem is the anime adapted 2 chapters per 1 episode which is make the pacing here seem too slow.

Golden Kamui is an action comedy though.

This isn't realistic, this is pure fantasy-like reaction. Children across the middle east are in daily wars but somewhat cope with it just fine.