Raildex

>do what thou wilt
>humans will surpass morality of conventional ‘good and evil’
>downfall of Christianity
If only Aleister had met him, I’m sure they would become dudebros

Attached: methode_times_prod_web_bin_82746466-bcd8-11e8-8fbe-1261885931e2.jpg (685x385, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T78muYd-zAo
twitter.com/discordapp
youtube.com/watch?v=J80nB83Wmn8
files.catbox.moe/i3dz8z.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Honestly on that no homo shit, user. I think I’d rather just watch the Railgun girls have fun in bikini’s and play at the beach than read about all the spiritual symbolism and church drama in this series.

Does Kamachi realize that no matter how many times the Roman Catholic Church in mentioned in a paragraph it won’t make this series deep?

>I want an inferior version where nothing has a cause or effect and I'm too brain-dead to care about a deeper meaning
I mean it's your choice in the end. SoL is good but you're willingly consuming the inferior product on grounds of a preference. Then again this is probably just a shitpost.

Are Raildexfags the Rick and Morty fags of anime?

See

It's barely mentioned

>Hasn't even been relevant since WW3
Nope. Try again.

No, Nietzsche would have stared at him wondering how the hell could someone be filled with so much ressentiment towards christianity.

Niet on cocaine would be pretty interesting.

No one cares about church. We thelema, occultists and kabbalah now

It’s more the action and fighting is what people want mixed with the drama of the characters. If the lore/deep stuff is overwhelming to the point where literally all romance and a lot of action is cut out to make time for it then it’s not for a lot of anime fans not to mention the lore in this series isn’t really deep or interesting at all. It’s based on religion and it doesn’t even get that right and Aleisters book which is a one trick pony.

There's no romance to cut retard

You literally haven't touched a single volume of Index if you think this and it shows.

>I don’t read the books

There’s
No
Romance

Unless you count Touma (you) looking at a girl and blushing romance.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand To Aru Series. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of occult philosophy most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Touma’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike To Aru Series truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Touma’s existential catchphrase "Fukou da," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Kazuma Kamachi’s genius wit unfolds itself on their mother’s computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have an Index tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Attached: 1118full-aisa-himegami.jpg (1118x1242, 115K)

Kamijou realize is the Mikoto of MC anime guys.

That's HxHfags

O MY RUBBER NEN

>average IQ of Misakafags

OR MAYBE, but just MAYBE, this series is not for you and doesn't check you like boxes and so you should jus tmove on isnted on wanting everything to cater to you.

>He says as he stays around to complain
That's why I don't touch Railgun because nothing in it appeals to me when Index has everything I'm looking for. You first, projection-kun.

Index is not a romance series and will never be, go read something else.

Attached: tumblr_ns1kcjWJoj1u73j5io1_1280.jpg (552x828, 48K)

Sorry dude, I missquoted, I meant to quote obviously, sorry.

I want to munch on Kanzaki's hairy puss

Why does Magic creates sparks but esper power dont if they are the same?

Oh, no hard feelings then.

Esper power is from their own talents and emulate Gemstones. Magic is a system that people use and it doesn't originate from them themselves. I'm sure another user can explain it better.

Esper powers are developed by Aleister and he hates sparks so he kept it out of them. We still don't know how the fuck esper powers work. It probably has to do with some thelemic fuckery and might or might not be related to IT.

youtube.com/watch?v=T78muYd-zAo

If it's related to thelema it probably has something more to do with your 'will' whereas Magician's aren't exercising their will and are relying on old teachings. Espers are technically the free thinkers and magicians are the devotee's, to put it in such a way. As for the true mechanics of the ability, gotta wait until Gemstone shit is relevant.

Sorry, I don't use discord out of principle.

Not him but what principle stops you from using it? Just curious.

Refusing to work with or use products made by people with no self respect.
See: twitter.com/discordapp

What's the name of chapter 113? It isn't translated.

Attached: 01r.png (1080x1550, 1.26M)

>>do what thou wilt
>>humans will surpass qualification of conventional ‘good and bad’
>>downfall of taste
>If only had met , I’m sure they would become faggots

Railgun is fine. Index ain't that deep. It's a LN. Get over yourself.

>Ironic shitposting
Saying things you don't believe just to be hip? Yeah, it does show. I see your point.

No one is saying it's super deep. But to deny that there isn't themeing that Railgun lacks is ignorance and shows your lack of knowledge in the series itself which has always been built on thelema from the very beginning.

>Kazuma Kamachi’s genius
Should have been Nishikori. Everyone knows he's the true genius

Because they're not the same. It's a spectrum. Just like straight -> gay is a spectrum but aren't the same things

>Ahh, I really want to taste a decapitation

Define "deep" your turbo faggots.
>it's muh ln so it can't be good
Get over yourself, classical literature is full of garbage, bar a few gems, that people pretend are good and deep because it uses fancy words.
You get over yourself kid.

Oh yeah?

Attached: 14_j.jpg (800x600, 107K)

I was never arguing deepness, just the fact that Railgun lacks underlying themeing and a core that Index has always had and is prevalent in every arc it has.

>define deep
>classical literature is full of garbage
I'm not even angry, I'm just embarassed on your behalf.

What an handsome man.

Attached: 1550945056656.jpg (480x640, 103K)

>No argument
He's right though. Lolita was boring tripe.

>tfw Shinza is officially dead as of last week and now we will never get a Kamachi x Masada verse crossover
Fuck me, it hurts.

>durrrr you cant speculate or make observations it offends me
Hey you. Yea, you. Nobody fucking cares. Kill yourself.

>can't comprehend a four line post
>argue about literature
Burger-tier brain.

>Lolita is boring
Now I'm angry, you actual faggot. Jump off a cliff.

It's even more of a shame seeing as it was a rare case of two chuuni series actually having high compatibility.

You guy better stop talking about story elements in the Index LNs RIGHT FUCKING NOW or else I'm going to be VERY OFFENDED and cry like a bitch about it. You've all been warned.

Attached: 1337196938206.jpg (218x326, 65K)

Both have their knees deep pretty damn hard in Qabalism and Thelema too. I guess if I had to choose which should live though I would've chosen Index sadly. Just a shame to see it go in general.

>This post is off-topic

But it isnt. Are you going to cry like a big whiny babby because you cant control what people post? Do you want a bottle?

That's a really bad shot user.
But I'll try: who has the best banter in Index?
>announcing a report

>obsessed yuronigger

Attached: 1445716929351.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

At leastt Masada express the desire to continue writing shinza but for now all we can do is wait

Lolita is 80% about folding beds, no shit it's boring, have you even read it?

Easily Tsuchi

>1. All images and resulting discussion should pertain to anime or manga

>that reaction image
Crossboarder shitposters out themselves too easily nowdays.
But thanks for the concession.

Of course I've fucking read it. It's a great book that reveals one of the fundamental truths of life: fuck dentists.

Shit I better start reporting Descartes posters now shouldnt I?

Attached: 1333338350688.jpg (476x484, 74K)

Well yeah, but good luck finding a company willing to put up with him. It's like Kamachi trying to find a new editor, and even then he would have more chances since he has railgun.

I just hope if a company does manage to pick it up, it's a good one. I'm worried he might just go off and make a new verse instead which would mean even less likely translations probaby unless the publisher sees fit to reach out.

>y-you posted a reaction image, that means you c-conceded right?
SEETHING and obsessed.

is Crowley the antagonist of an eventual s4?
t. anime only

Rent-free

Crowley is a hero that got away with everything.

Crowley is the antagonist of s6 and the hero of s7

Tsuchi has good zingers but I don't know if he has the best banter, you dont see a lot of back and forth that I can recall. Worst generally has good back and forths though.
Not quite then, more like S6

Attached: 1523417865667.jpg (685x830, 83K)

Are you saying Crowley, Thelma, and wiping out magic/Christianity arent a part of Raildex? Nah, you're asspained that you cant stop people from enjoying discussion. Now go ahead and report like the sniveling bitch that you are and get the fuck out of here, we have a series we'd like to talk about.

Yesn that's exactly what it means, now don't you have homework to do kid?

>We
also
>Talking about things on an imageboard
Pointless. Why do you need to discuss shit with other humans instead of watching reading it?

Why are you here then?

Why are you even arguing with him. He is obviously a 14yo kid who is going through his edge period and think thrastalking on the internet will give him a sense of self importance if he can "own you".

>pretending to be epik oldfag
I accept your concession gramps.

>think thrastalking on the internet will give him a sense of self importance
You mean like you tried to? Yikes have some self awareness.

>epik
Lads, we got him.

Yea, thought so.

Why is Mikoto so ugly? Kuroko could do better

Attached: JsmtR9J.png (309x874, 134K)

What about this?

Attached: 47739577-965E-42C6-A20C-87E78F13803C.jpg (868x1369, 101K)

We like that.

When did Haimura start obsessing so much over clothing creases?

>iToddler
Cringe

>MP suddenly appears
IMAGINE
MY
SHOCK

He thinks he’s a god know because he watched a YouTube tutorial on how to make wrinkles in clothes.

now^

kek heres your reply

Attached: 1522018486044.jpg (1400x1400, 291K)

Attached: 51BD5AE8-7B31-4DC0-A0AB-0BB36AD62547.jpg (1054x1300, 133K)

So you being a kid makes me an oldfag? Nice brain you got there bro.
>epik
Literally Yea Forums. Did mama confiscate your xbox so you came here to vent ?

Its really not hard to imperosnate MP just grab a random Saten/railgun related image, rename to a phone filename and use one of their standard responses

Now THIS is what I call epic

Does anyone know when is index manga ice boats volume coming out?

No shit, a bunch of people impersonated her late 2017 when she randomly fucked off for a few months

>Buying physical releases

Attached: 1439187650847.png (804x692, 2.13M)

Fiamma would have exorcised shitposters from /raildex/ if Touma didn't do anything.

>Yea Forums Yea Forums Yea Forums Yea Forums Yea Forums Yea Forums REEEEE
Imagine being this insecure

Attached: 1536497440006.jpg (400x400, 71K)

Is your waifu from raildex?

Attached: Dwo25dXU0AAlCGg.jpg (480x569, 60K)

The shota who wanted revenge for Frenda is more feminine.

SHE IS!

Attached: D0EX4Y8UwAAbIa4.jpg (564x495, 66K)

No, but Othinus came close to supplanting her for a while

Based Othinigger.

>suddenly posting weeb image to try fit in
Think of my sides user.

>all the same guy replying to me it can't possibly be anyone else thinks I'm retarded

Is she a squirter?

Attached: fa15489d978c7cea.jpg (1280x934, 225K)

You waifu must be fucking disgusting if Othinus managed to rival her.

Her plan made no sense
In fact i barely even remember it

She just wanted her dad to notice her I guess.

Definitely.

I don't understand what you're trying to say. Misaka is a boy.

Not my fault you have shit taste user

Kamachi's a bad writer

Because Haimura can't draw characters for shit?

When will Hackmachi give up writing this shit its gone on too long

Uh oh, how do you get out of this situation?

Attached: Lessar Victorious.png (1920x1080, 1.76M)

It's either that or nothing. js06 said he won't do ice boats

By doing it again

He'll keep it going for another decade, specifically because watching you sperg and cry amuses him.

Isnt it already out? they should be into OT12 by now

>I will insert myself into a conversation I have not part in and make fun of you for assuming it's the same guy
Are you actually and genuinely retarded?

>immediate agression
Othinus haters are mentally ill.

Othikeks are mentally ill

Well at least now I can creampie her as many times as I want because I don't have to worry about her getting pregnant.

*Othinus haters are baiting

My waifu IS Raildex, she's quite literally the soul of the series

And Index too!

She just wanted to be as full of darkness as STUDY

W-what the fuck do I do now, anons?
I started out ironically shitposting about how Mikoto and Misaki are totally fucking gay and now I can't stop thinking all day about how cute it would be if they kissed and held hands.

Attached: C4EI7IxVYAA0iGK.jpg orig.jpg (690x800, 101K)

Well for starters you admit that Othinus is for Touma and Mikoto never stood a chance.

I want to see Mikoto impregnate Misaki with the power of scientific advancements on the field of human Parthenogenesis

It would be easier if they got some cum from Touma and they used that to impregnate themselves

>not wanting to do Level 5 eugenics

>Not wanting to do Dragon-Level 5 eugenics

>lesbian science baby
Shittiest thing yurifags ever latched onto.

It's barely half a step further than cloning and they got that easily.

Cringe

Why are some of the PDF's that I have the translations from Yen Press?

Because aside from the terminology retardarion they aren’t really bad, and OT didn’t really have good translations to begin with

JS didn't translate the start of OT

What the fuck did you just say about me, you little donald duck bitch boy? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Mormon Church, and I've been involved in numerous raids on Raildex threads, and I have over 300 thousands images of Febri. I am trained in advanced shitposting and I'm the top phone poster in the entirety of Yea Forums. You are nothing to me but just another kidnapping target. I will rape the fuck out of you with violence the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, magician. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of chemicaloids across Academy City and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the shitpost, maggot. The shitposting that wipes out the pathetic little thread you call your home. You're fucking dead, boys. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my Temple Garment. Not only am I extensively trained in airplane mode IP reset, but I have access to the full power of the Yea Forums Pass and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable thread off the face of the catalog, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to being down on upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn magic slut. I will shit AIM Diffusion Ghost all over you and you will bleed in it. You're fucking dead, boy.

>the full power of the Yea Forums pass
It always fucking kills me how MP has a fucking pass.

dumb, dumb satenposter

>Not only am I extensively trained in airplane mode IP reset, but I have access to the full power of the Yea Forums Pass
Okay, that part go me, well played user.

I doubt MP even knows how Diffusion Ghost works

>then your manga counterpart draws better then you

Attached: 1bankama_02_cs1w1_x720.jpg (508x720, 112K)

What is the appeal of “Sakuga cubes”? They always looked dumb and comical to me.

She's so fucking cte I want to put 10k little Mikotos inside her

Animation over realism

Too bad she's dying

>I have access to the full power of the Yea Forums Pass and I will use it to its full extent
My sides.

>JS didn't translate the start of OT
So THAT'S why OT 1 had "such misfortune" instead of Fukou da. God, I hated that a lot

Why would I want to miss out on this?

Attached: losesaease.png (689x936, 305K)

You know what they say a community that get their jollies out of acting stupid will be surprised to find out when actual stupid people join in. This pasta ain't helping.

We all know Haimura is an indexfag. Notice how he always draw index cute and Mikoto ugly?
Because her perceives Mikoto as a threat to his waifu

>when some fan artist draws sexier than you. Still love Fuyukawa though.

Attached: 1466075702791.jpg (595x842, 523K)

Haimura's style is just more suited to girls with rounder faces aka lolis and petite girls like Index.

Where? I wanna learn too.

If you invert a 6 both vertically and horizontally, it becomes a 9. As 9 is also a distinct number, this truly represents his future power with the Tree of Teitoth and his eventual ascension to level 6, gaining the full reach of god's unreachable power, creation, and the power to create and change both the laws of the universe and metaphysics itself.
It's all going to start in NT23.

Attached: BlackHoleKakine.png (722x1176, 912K)

>2
Sasuga.

NO
I TIMED IT PERFECTLY WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: 15565635787.png (334x954, 394K)

>implying you don't miss on purpose to make fun of true number one
We're onto you, Accelerator.

>Misaki
>Riot
Mikoto needs another blonde on her harem

Blonde Index?

Raifu is probably blonde, the white haired girl is actually blond

Actually, Kakinefag, did you actually ever consider using your powers for good by posting Accel and getting off by twos?

I want to lick her sweaty armpit

Attached: 7211f70a073610f85ae7c4748a8b1d36.jpg (764x1062, 988K)

Hawawa

Fuck off pig, your life is worthless so don't rub it on us. You will never accomplish, just kill yourself.

Based
Cringe

Not happening. Nietz never directly approved of Alesister's kind of faggotry and didn't dispise Christianity in the personal way Crowley did, as it was just another outdated mode in morality along the way to the übermensch.

I already do it for when a 22222 is near. I usually succeed in getting those with Accelerator.

Attached: #2Esper.jpg (675x900, 301K)

youtube.com/watch?v=J80nB83Wmn8 I dont know why but I imagine these music plays in Touma vs Hamazura round 2 fight

>don't even post an image where she's showing off her armpits
Step it up, user.

Attached: 1555146661643.jpg (1191x1684, 1.29M)

I want to make her wear a slave collar

>Mikoto taller than Misaki
Who's responsible for this bullshit? Mikoto being the feisty manlet husband manhandling Misaki's taller wife physique is part of the fun.

I want her to wear a slave Leia outfit with Misaki as Jabba the Hut.

So, are the flowers on Mikoto's hair a hairclip?

Yuri artists. I honestly think they are the same height though.

Yes?

Misaki looks like she's just hanging off of her though.

That's just loli Misaki. He means a third one.

Nope. Pretty sure Mikoto is the shortest known level 5.

Anime never showed a scene of here putting the clip on

But she looks like a big girl.

Its so can Kamachi can pull the deflowering symbolism

Now that would be a curve ball.

They are around the same height

Attached: Toaru_Kagaku_no_Railgun_Manga_Chapter_044.jpg (2259x1600, 797K)

Well neither did the author. The artist gave her a new hairclip because he wanted her to in volume 6. The anime is fucking lazy so she doesn't get it in the last arc of season 1 hence why she didn't get the new hairclip until season 2.

Remember when Saten was as tall as Uiharu and Kuroko?

I bet I could steal Mikoto from Touma. It's pretty easy when you really think about it, honestly.

She's a 14 year old japanese girl. Cut her some slack.

I am pretty sure it does mention her putting it on in volume 6, I could be wrong though.

>final scene of NT mirrors the ending of OT22 where Misaka finds Touma's Gekota strap
>but instead it's Touma finding Misaka's blood-soaked flower hairclip
ARE YOU FUCKING READY?

She's big for a Jap girl. Just not as tall as Misaki or specially Mugino.

Pretty sure there's several pics of them side by side, and Misaki is always slightly talller. Let me fetch them around.

That'd be interesting so it won't happen

W-Wew

She's a growing girl

For you.

please discuss railshit in please and ty vm

Based

Oh, that's where we discuss Index too!

Post that image

Attached: D2_ju67U0AUpWTh.jpg (905x1200, 387K)

So why isn't she bother by his dick poking her butt?

Attached: 1555110612695.jpg (742x1079, 250K)

Because she knows he's only after large-breasted dorm manager oneesans.

bothered*

what do you guys think

Attached: 2019-04-14_23-57-02.jpg (1916x1036, 188K)

You making a MAD?

Why do Indexfags ruin Index?

why would she be?

No I just reacreating the Yakuza Kiwami 2 prebattle effect like these

Attached: 2019-04-15_00-41-49.png (1281x682, 1.25M)

Mikoto will slay the Dragon soon

Yeah thought so

You need the black outline and drop shadow

Needs to have more space between both of them, also it's 'Shizuri'. This is more akin to what you should be going for. Don't ask about it.

Attached: part 2.png (1920x1080, 341K)

I just finsihed this litle animation waht do you fellow Raildexfags think?
aslo:
why did frenda have to die i miss her so much and i dont knwo why .

Attached: keikaku_doori.gif (456x641, 252K)

>old man
>not niang niang, 545, Mathers, or even the cute girl version of said old man
wouldn't waifu/10

Attached: 1516078764665.png (287x335, 81K)

Attached: 74202769_p0.jpg (1000x1415, 1.07M)

I don't believe you actually did this but if you did then damn, nice job, now make Qliphah spinning or rolling in a trashcan

C-cute

Attached: 74193154_p0.jpg (3592x4218, 1.62M)

Make him fall down the stairs

saucenao says you stole it

looks like shit anyway

0/10

Looks good to me

Is it better ?

Attached: 2019-04-14_23-57-02.jpg (1916x1036, 198K)

>pixelart
Top cringe.

Imagine trying and flailing this hard to make "OC" and it coming out like shit from reddit

Same fag or same IQ? You decide

Attached: nietz.jpg (496x769, 117K)

>flailing
It's always ESLfags trying to stir shit up.

I'm certainly smarter than you.

The beams are a problem, the text is hard to read when on top of them.
Also why is it not centered ?

Bretty gud. Now make a 2d Raildex fighting game using your pixel art skills.

Cringe and bluepilled

Attached: FREN.png (1920x1080, 726K)

Trying too hard there m8, looks like some anituber would come up with.

i dont know why you wouldnt belive that i made this when there are pople inifinitely more skilled than me on Yea Forums drawthreads already
>you stole it
why woudl i do that?

would anituber even know about yakuza games ?

Aleister wasn't a nihilist.

>*Beeboop beep* Original content detected bzzt~running subsequent program boop
>if (shitpost == true) {
>print("Based");
>print("You weren't supposed to say this");
>print("Raildexkeks");
>}
>else {
>print("Cringe");
>print("Bluepilled);
>print("Reddit");
>generateSmug("Animegirl);
>} //program end
>Boop write to file? (/N)

Make Kakine next.

Who is the worst new character and why is it Lilith?

Attached: NT_Index_v22_002.jpg (1443x2048, 536K)

I just finsihed this litle animation waht do you fellow Raildexfags think?

Attached: goddamn.gif (500x688, 1.6M)

Horos. Thankfully she died.

Lot smoother than I would have assumed it would be.

disgusting

Pleases old men for money

Attached: ser.jpg (811x824, 47K)

Yuck

Your brain will melt

Attached: seria.jpg (495x700, 96K)

Mugino is taller than both and wears heels.

Misaki is slightly taller than Mikoto. I don't know what's up with that 1 picture. but anime and majority of other pics say otherwise.

Attached: toaru mikoto misaka L5 breasts.png (900x1300, 863K)

If it was any other girl I'd probably be into it but kuroko is just unsexy no matter how you help her

I give it a 4/10 for results but a 10/10 for effort.

>using a picture that has mikoto going from seating to lifting misaki to crouching again as reference

>Kuroko
>unsexy
very wrong

Attached: ANATOMICAL_PERFECTION2.jpg (1422x1471, 297K)

If you actually did it, pretty good, just way too fast. Cut the speed in half or something and it'd be perfect.

nasty, delete this

STICC

All that movement will telabort her baby.

More like my cock when she's kissing it

Attached: 1470908439553.jpg (640x800, 88K)

I wonder how seria will look in anime format

It takes way more than that

This was drawn by JC staff wasn't it?

H-How do you know?

God bless you

Attached: 1536680411554.png (372x382, 137K)

Because that sort of movement isnt even as bad as jogging. And you're encouraged to do light to medium exercise while expecting. They're not made of glass. Just dont go snowboarding or something stupid

God damn preggoautist you absolute madman.

>these body
>still cant win Toumabowl
side character syndrom srtike again

Are there any mistranslations from the novels that I should be aware of?

YP? Pretty much half the terms

the entire thing since js06 cant translate

Are you using English or Japanese name order?
English: Shizuri Mugino
Japanese: Mugino Shizuri

I WANT TO BAKE LOLIS WITH MY WIFE MUGINO

Attached: smiling Mugino.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

No wonder Lessar is always so tuckered out

Attached: Sleepy Penguin.png (1919x1080, 2.18M)

Rude.

Spaghetti senpai

Attached: b1d24136ab5289de7646f13a44e33a8fe3d2b930_hq.jpg (1000x947, 150K)

wow, how rude of you to insinuate my intentions
we've been reading HIS series which she has laboriously written just for us using the few scenes kamijew has available
afterall its insane to suppose a white person can learn such a lowly barbaric chaotic mumbo jumbo language as gook jap - you know we cant even speak or decipher minoan 5000 years after it's been around, yet here you are supposing we could speak that language made by the insect people

Rude towards gooks.

they arent human so who cares

I think you should consider suicide

Railgun SS3>>>Railgun SS2>RailgunSS1

SS2 was trash user. Not even Lessar could save it.

S E E T H I N G

Attached: botekora01177.png (674x634, 257K)

>tfw you'll never bake bred with Mugino

>abusing report system
>announcing reports
Keep doing it, it will be funny when the mod bans you

safe for work retard, aired on jap tv
god, can you hold this dab for me?

Attached: 1554060635183.jpg (935x1190, 685K)

The orange was great

>bake bred
Excuse me

Attached: 1336550182862.jpg (690x706, 39K)

>bake bred
What did he mean by this?

I've just reread "it bother me". Hit me up with some more heartbreaking Index scenes that I've half-forgotten.

It's slang for fucking Estelle

Attached: 1518012132653.jpg (337x303, 37K)

>You can build a darkside AC team with 4 other AC students including yourself.
>It's right before battle royale arc so assume your team will get caught up in it as well.
>You are part of the team and have no special powers.
>Do consider each member's character and ability to get along.
>If you have someone from one of those teams then they'll be technically on that team as well and might not prioritize yours.

What team do you build?

Attached: toaru team under line.jpg (2999x1399, 1.38M)

>tfw you cant bake bread in Mugino’s womb

Attached: 1257647804789.jpg (189x184, 8K)

still wonder how touma and seria meet each other do you guys think Kamachi will give explanation of how

A single scene does not make an entire book. You could have put Aleister vs Mathers in, and surrounded the rest of the book with SS2 and that wouldn't make it a good book.

hit yourself retard

God damn it

Misaka
Misaki
Shirai
Mitori

Ideally, I take Kongou instead of Kuroko, but she's not as experienced dealing with darkside of AC. Ditto with Junko. Kuroko also gives mobility and "run" option. Last spot was down to Mitori or Iruka, but Mitori seemed more versatile. MisakaXMisaki work very well despite their tsundereness. Misaki knows Mitori. Misaka knows Kuroko. Good balance of brains & brawn, aggressive offense and defensive options, and all the girls are cute.

Attached: level 5 To Aru Majutsu no railgun index misaki misaka.jpg (1440x900, 1.34M)

>bake bread in Mugino’s womb
Is their such a thing as bread inflation porn?

The end of NT14 is a ruff one

Attached: 55594821_p0.jpg (2023x1402, 252K)

>4 students including yourself.

delet this

I think with how many times he's brought back side characters we thought he was done with she might get some spotlight

Thought what breh, I've been busy. Here's volume 16 cover. Notice Mikoto's eyeline directly aligns Misaki's nose bridge

Attached: NT_vol_16.jpg (1800x2572, 705K)

But NT21 was kinda shit aside from Aleister vs Mathers

(You)

I always wonder why preggo user always goes for the lolis and never the more mature women. Never seem him do preggos for Mugino, Laura, Yoshikawa, Kanzaki, etc etc.

It's always the lolis and flatboards.

More contrast probably

>I always wondered why people don't like hags
Really?

Attached: 1544200193673.png (634x753, 122K)

Nice

Attached: 56485494033020020.jpg (736x688, 78K)

There is and as far as I know I am the only source of it. files.catbox.moe/i3dz8z.png

Attached: 1548916601992.png (765x958, 195K)

What sort of degenerate filth are you fags on about now? Fucking breadfags

Oh my fucking god

Attached: 1382466808018.png (521x653, 675K)

SASUGA PREGGOANON

From Daihaseisai, notice Mikoto is standing straight while Misaki is slouching a little, but Misaki is still as tall as her.

Attached: x2.png (900x1300, 282K)

God damn it

I'm fucking dying, sasuga rail/d/ex

Attached: 1362970570138.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

This is fucked in a wholesome sort of way

He's done a couple edits, but do you really need to ask yourself why someone who follows a series of 80% "16 and under" girl might focus more on the little girls?

Attached: 1532226782728.png (1920x1080, 2.85M)

>literally has buns in the oven

>Kamisato literally beat a dog to near death with a collapsible baton and his bare hands
What a fucking lad.

KEK, POTATOFAGS BTFO

How does one even develop this fetish?

Attached: 1552655275361.jpg (944x532, 50K)

>Deleted
Get fucked, cuck

With yeast probably

Attached: Neph converts patricia.jpg (1068x1600, 325K)

kill yourself fucker

>imb8 Seria will be on the cover

Are you going to pretend you didnt get banned here , ban evader? Keep pitching temper tantrums like a faggot.

Oh no no no preggotard seething

>Boo Boo was dead for exactly a single chapter
I can't believe Touma's second death is still the longest

>1 picture gets deleted out of dozens of preggo pictures, probably because some newfag mod assumed it contained nudity when it didnt
>h-haha I won!
Also, why are you ban evading?

>seething
At least use your buzzwords correctly shitposter.

Attached: 1555110069071.jpg (574x1196, 424K)

got em

On one hand he has garbage taste, on the other it's good that his spamming won't soil the bodies of delicious older girls.

Don't sell yourself so short user.

Attached: 1553983321178.jpg (764x1087, 751K)

Brea/d/fags unite, get these smelly potatofags out of Raildex threads

Fucking gross

BASED

not even the same guy
keep seething preggoautist

>preggo user defend squad immediately jumps in to rescue him
Even js06 doesn't get this much dick sucking.

you guys are retards

Attached: 1552249329251.jpg (1007x1439, 799K)

NT Vol 7 cover. This isn't as evident since Mikoto is arching her back and Misaki is at the forefront, but you'll notice that once again Mikoto's eyes come just about Misaki's nose bridge once again.

Attached: NT_vol_7.jpg (1120x1600, 398K)

Now that's what I call banana bread

Attached: 1461729789944.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Nobody reports js06 so.

js06 cant translate

Attached: SAFEFORWORK!.png (674x634, 257K)

I stated the truth, you got 1 (one) picture erased because of some newfag mod even though it didnt break any rules, and you gloat about it while conviently ignoring the fact that """others""" were already banned for abusing the ban system

Fucking Etzali.

CARLOS

Even the mobage shows Misaki being a head taller than Mikoto
>inb4 t. Xi

>responding to retards throwing a temper tantrum because people dared to deviate to something silly and harmless
Just let them rot, they just want to dictate and railroad discussion in here.

Actually kino and her breakdown unironically made me tear up cuz dogs. reminder that Yuiitsu was right

Attached: DxCqd_BVAAEtnbX.jpg (840x1200, 60K)

whens the next novel you pieces of shit?

Nothing quite gets people riled up like other pretending they're in the right. It's the exact reason MP has taken to victim posting lately.

>187107083
>Defending low quality trash because you're desperate for ""any"" OC

Agreed

Nice samefag pass user

Defending someone abusing the report system just because you dont like said content makes you a fucking faggot regardless

its all one guy

I misquoted at first. Here's the evidence as promised, user.
Pretty sure there's more in Railgun, I'll get back to you . On a side note, Daihasensai is pretty neat and having a free stroryboard really benefits it. I can't help but think it'll ply far more smoothly as a show than Index III, even if it it ends up with similar QUALITY issues.

>multiple people cant have a different opinion than me!

The irony.

Potatofags mad as fuck that they don’t have any representation like based breadfags

People probably shouldn't bitch about that since they're usually on top of their heights, at least for the ones with official heights

Misaki is slightly (like 1-2 cm) taller than Mikoto. Don't use the mobage as an example though, they fucked up Misaki's height for some reason.

>Calls other people newfags when he's never seen anyone use a phone and a computer at the same time
Come on now. There's a million ways to "prove" you're not a samefag.

Attached: 1480881985096.gif (652x349, 283K)

Please not again user. I Can't mentally go through 4 months of "one guy" again.

Go work on it if you want it fast, Accelerator. You worthless pedophilic piece of trash.

More like you’re geting your argument thrown at you and you can’t handle it

>tfw you start having to solve capchas
god some really angry guy is really doing a number

Saten Ruiko

Mikoto is being pushed down by Misaki on the first illustration
The middle one is probably the most accurate, since Misaki is just a bit taller, but still around the same height
NT7 can really be used due to the camera perspective and the way Mikoto's head is positioned

>Ur just mad and can't handle it
Yeah, thought so.
Concession accepted.

I know this is still new but it fucked me up.

Attached: D2Yu6rUU0AAsVat (1).jpg (900x1200, 97K)

She’s a babe. What about her?

Not announced but should be soon since Boo Boo and Blood sign are ending

Not him but did they? I just thought she just stands weird compared to everyone else, she doesn't seem to be much taller than Mikoto here

Attached: MuMu20180927125607.png (1920x1080, 2.81M)

Mikoto and Misaki having sex when

No, because no one is as obssessed as you, bar MP.
If you think I'm going to do a webm or some shit to prove you, a random fuck I really don't give a shit about, that I'm not some boogeyman samefag you must have some fucking huge ego.

Stunning whore

Attached: statanan.jpg (557x1165, 196K)

Pretty much every scene of Aleister crying over Lillith got me, I must be getting older.

I wasnt "whiteknighting", I was pointing out that people trying to abuse the report system had no room to talk, then you made some passive aggressive remark about it. People are telling the fag to stop reporting shit that isnt breaking rules, and youre acting like we are defending preggo edits as being objectively good when that was never the argument at all. Now, maybe instead of doing your vague passive aggressive routine, maybe you should shut the fuck up and but out of conversations you supposedly werent a part of

shes my favourite crack ship
her and mikoto
god i want to see those two just rubbing breasts on each other
who fucking cares what kamachi thinks, hes grown too old for this universe he made and doesnt know what his characters actually want

Aleister can fuck off I don't care he has a baby. Not earning my sympathy with cheap heartstrings attempts.

>Implying it's hard to open up a browser on your phone and make a post.
I didn't tell you to do shit. Anyone with a brain (read: Not you) just ignores when they're called a samefag, because there's no good way to disprove it. But if you didn't know how fucking easy it is to come up with ways to make it look like you're more than one person you have no business calling anyone a newfag.

Attached: World Projector.jpg (640x601, 76K)

Biribiri is a potato, therefor we've had plenty of potato fucking. Try to keep up, breadcucks

Attached: Mikoto a potato.jpg (1415x760, 463K)

Accelkoto, Misamisa or Kamikoto?

>potatofuckers like Flatsaka Flatkoto
As expected of the Irish

satikoto obviously

>If people report something I like, it's abusing the system
You're like teenagers.

AccelSquid, MisaMisa, KamiKuro

Attached: 1470109295707.jpg (600x600, 175K)

MisaMisa > Kami(sato)Koto > Accelkoto >> Kami(jou)koto

god akemi x blue hair and misaten are like crack for my heart

Niangkoto. She already penertrated her

Komoeroko

Kamikoto is the cutest
MiisaMisa is teh sexiest
Accelkoto is the sadest and each morning would be filled with guilt

Misamisa > Accelkoto > Kamikoto.

Post Mikotocute to save the thread

The duality of man indeed.

Accelhah>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Accelkoto > those

Attached: c8e59783753d6bbf5e02523937c3fa0a.jpg (875x691, 352K)

Attached: 1550097781008.png (964x606, 33K)

Friendly reminder Nishikiroi is the most talented director in Raildex and in the industry also Index III was a masterpiece. You peasants will never understand his qualities.

Attached: Genius.png (300x200, 94K)

Post butts for the cute janny!

Attached: 1547817545678.jpg (1440x810, 138K)

Who cares?
It's not like any of those will happen.

What does "hah" stand for? If it's 545 shouldn't it be "heehee" over anything else?

Attached: 1515283439015.jpg (888x741, 142K)

Fuck off, you're garbage.

>falseflagging

I SAID, which Raildex is the most ticklish, FAGGOT?

I think we all know the answer to that

Attached: 1554864482314.png (719x597, 158K)

Post OC

Attached: Outskilled.png (900x2748, 305K)

YOUR MOTHER, Misakunt Shikoto, CUNT!

crack shipping saved this thread

Attached: 1506345655295.jpg (1217x3181, 1.55M)

Why no one can't appreciate this man?
He did wonders for us and made Index look great.

Attached: 58684993030.jpg (225x350, 32K)

misass mikotits?
shes a hot piece of ass

Attached: 1476508270562.jpg (636x1438, 315K)

Attached: 1553916172695.jpg (1585x1200, 425K)

I SUMMON ACK

Attached: 71fec8d052e591d51dd15420677928de7d23e8d9440d2a9d56d71a176271fb86.jpg (800x565, 269K)

A full head sounds like a fuck up on their part, but yes, Misaki's anywhere from 1-5 cm taller.

You forgot A*K.

>Nishikiroi is the most talented director in Raildex
You cannot beat this man

Attached: 8659494933030.jpg (225x350, 33K)

This isn't even a debate.

Attached: 8fb0910bd7d0041f.jpg (1036x1280, 259K)

Some things never change.

Bigger breasted Raildex’s are better because you can have them hold your refreshing drink with their cleavage so your hand doesn’t get tired

Attached: Clonothpower.png (600x848, 282K)

Samefag

the madman

Attached: 1543184892260.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

Soon™

Attached: x15.png (889x1300, 310K)

But user, that's what thighs are for.

Attached: J-Jam it in.jpg (1366x768, 85K)

Even on this scene, the colors are too dull, Nishikori cant direct for shit

MisaMisa is one "accidental" kiss away from happening
Who are you replying to?

But the thighs won’t be free while you’re plowing the Raildex’s puss

its a crack ship
trust me, i'd know

Attached: jannies.png (800x800, 43K)

And the chest wont be able to hold your drink if you're plowing her either. It'll end up all over her. If it doesn't, you're not going hard enough.

Attached: 1549647086400.jpg (1920x1080, 462K)

>MisaMisa is one "accidental" kiss away from happening
Your fantasy world is running wild, user.

MisaMisa would be weird with Dolly around

Attached: Dollymisakamitori.jpg (900x1280, 572K)

Attached: A82BCB71-AF52-42C3-8E41-417443B61F2E.png (730x672, 65K)

crack is good for the heart, ergo ship misamisa to your hearts content!
who fucking cares what kamachi thinks of the matter, all that matters is what your heart desires and knows is right

Its time

Attached: 145567436784.jpg (249x202, 26K)

Why bother with keeping a drink between a girl's chest when they've got drinks for you right on tap?

Attached: 1552078192643.jpg (1036x859, 202K)

>Its time
for bottle jobbing

>Not being a phonechad
No wonder Yea Forums laughs at us so often

kids, dont be an anti crack shiper

Attached: 1550188687779.png (2200x3000, 664K)

Dolly is for Mitori

Kuroko raping Last Order when?

Attached: 1553059487150.jpg (640x640, 80K)

They're gonna take that world trip around the world while being las tres damas, r-right?

*world trip around the world
Crap, I wrote something as redundant as Kamachi's weird ass descriptions.

fuking jobber, Kakine shouldn't even be #2. Mikoto with Kaiju beats him.

Lessar would be a really good mom.

And now there's a third season dipshit.

Lessar would be the best mom when dad is at work, but I can't also help but feel like she'd get easily distracted the moment her husband is back and occasionally screw up because she's too busy fawning over her partner to notice she dropped a plate for the kids.

Attached: Lessar bringing the lunches her kids forgot.jpg (1440x810, 155K)

Yea if being a good mom meant bringing the wrong kid home from the bar

Umidori is going to murder this dumb brat for stealing her toy.

Attached: Kuroyoru.png (800x850, 433K)

Stiyldex, Misamisa, Kamikuro, Himepierce

Attached: 1436780958473.gif (500x225, 641K)

suck my dick niggermod

fuck you and fuck jannies

Dolly is probably Kuroko's age biologically, therefore she's made for Kuroko

That's what Touma's precognition would be good for. He can make up for her faults and make it an even partnership.

Attached: 3414132.jpg (579x656, 36K)

preggo nigger can keep sucking my giant dick

MisaMisa getting wings when?

Touma's precog is specialized towards bloodlust and people attacking him. He's pretty shit at using it to avoid Fukou Da.

I ironically ship Kamikuro and Himepierce, but I unironically ship Kamihime and Kuropierce.

Preggo user btfo
:)

But in this case it would be to protect someone, not himself.

They already did, what do you tink the AAA was for?

>Touma has precog
>Punches very hard
>Dies infinite times thanks to a blonde
NT9 = Part 5 GER?

The AAA wings are broken though

Dropping plates, burning food or other shenanigans that arise from Lessar being too interested in her husband aren't really "saving people" though. Sure it'd help if she went full retard and was going to step on a kid or something, but it's still a decent enough flaw to take note of, moe or not.

>Othinus makes the perfect world
>She just King Crimnson'd my entire fucking life! Of course it bothers me!

>fag tries to ban the OP discussion
>gets banned
>tries to ban age preggo edits
>gets banned again
>starts to sperg
>gets banned some more
>now throwing a temper tantrum
Hahaha holy shit, thanks for the laughs

Lesbian roadsex

Based

>fag too dumb to realize it was a rogue janny trying to delete the whole discussion
>preggo user shit got deleted as well as people defending and bashing him
Hahaha holy shit thanks for the laughs.

Shut the FUCK up about the janitor shit and tell me which Raildex boy you would kiss and how into it you'd be.

Attached: D3Zxkw_U8AE-Lya.jpg (910x1024, 142K)

Attached: Mjolnir_profile.jpg (700x394, 48K)

>Boy
That said anything but Aleister or Thor is pretty gay desu

the aaa is for my crackships to impregnate each other with

Considering Aleister made it, it's not as unlikely as it should be

brb janny too busy choking on my cock

Attached: 1539889820344.jpg (594x588, 126K)

you know it ;3
theres a reason the most sexually frustrated, horniest middleschooler in aca, is so good with it

fuck off one guy, look at what you did to this thread

dont say i did it
at best i was a single water drop in the flood

What the fuck is this railbros?

Attached: sgs.jpg (1200x900, 1011K)

>Kazakiri with Accel
I approve.

Attached: 39c1eacdcf925de5c44e4e360d2bb1a1.jpg (800x1129, 230K)

So what is going to happen to Touma?

But 99% of the preggo edits didn’t get deleted from the thread.

Stop.

Probably leaving everyone behind or Anna and Aiwass will try to capture him and use him for their own goals.
However, what I want to see is...
> My plan has already failed, so from now on, use that power for your own purposes!!”
I want to see Touma working toward his own benefits(like NT9) and use whatever in his disposal to reach and capture his own happiness.

Attached: 1039320302302.jpg (1200x675, 99K)

Kakine is LITERALLY the TRUE NUMBER ONE and basically Accelerator is fucking stupid.
Kakine is going to come back in NT23 to claim his place as the top, true and toughest esper. Accelerator should be happy, he's second only to Kakine after all. I would just concede.

Attached: 1175484392030.jpg (247x204, 13K)

Oh come on, I posted in the exact same second as the GET, not fair

He'll probably obliterate the ice everyone is standing on and either get picked up or disappear. We'll then follow Accel trying to figure out how to run what's left of the Touma battlefield shitshow Aleister left behind and/or Hamazura getting involved in more stupid shit he keeps walking into. Or I'm totally wrong and Kamachi throws some ridiculous curveball and we follow the shota that got thrown off the carriage or something.

>assuming it was ever fair

Touma is likely gonna fall out of the picture for while. Chairman Accel and science shenanigans will take up several books, if not half of part 3 if we add in Gemstones/Fraulein/Flower girl/Kakine-Beetle. Touma's personal journey to figuring out IB and everything it holds should come in bits to avoid ending the series, but then again Kamachi can just introduce a new MC instead.

Actually I have a question for you guys, would raildex be drop worthy if Touma was to permanent be removed from the story alongside index/Othinus? I personally think many people would rage quit. I mean Kamisato was basically a teaser for that idea.

I don't read the story just for Touma and his orbiters so it's not drop worthy. Although a new MC would just mean it's a sequel series.

You’d be surprised how many people here aren’t actually here to Touma. That being said, it’s not gonna happen, but it would be nice if we got 2-3 volumes that weren’t Touma centered for once. With how things might end up it might happen in Part 3.

>Touma is likely gonna fall out of the picture for while.
That's what they said after OT22

All I care about it is our Index only volume.

That's never happening

If it's done well and not only for the sake of stretching the story then why not? I love Touma and but Kamachi also made me love Aleister or Accel.

Pffft. You’re better off getting a Worst only volume.

I don't think things will be interesting if the focus shift on Accel or anyone other than Touma, especially after the last bit of NT22.

OT 22 had a sense of finality to it. With Touma's apparent death and all, and Ollerus's foreboding line. NT 22 would be as if Othinus suddenly appeared to face off Ollerus after he said that line at the very end of OT 22, the plot will continue right along. I don't think there will be a shift in focus next book.

He'll need to learn to control those fish eggs first though

The fish eggs are Touma clones

The question isn't "Would you drop it if it stopped following Touma". There are plenty of good volumes like NT4 that are about no one in particular, the real question is "Would you drop it if it followed just people like Kamisato" which no, I wouldn't, but you could do a lot worse than Kamisato, like following Index around, or Hamazura or Mikoto for example. Thankfully I doubt Kamachi would ever do that with his track record.

I'd take Hamazura or Mikoto over Kamisato any day of the week.

Unironically following Accelerator around could be fun to see him get into situations he’s not used to. Having him tossed against the happy lucky MG’s was one of the most fun parts about NT22 and I’d love to see more of that.

>Touma is likely gonna fall out of the picture for while.
No
>Chairman Accel and science shenanigans will take up several books
This will kill the series more than WR arc
>would raildex be drop worthy if Touma was to permanent be removed from the story alongside index/Othinus?
Not happing but no

At least for Mikoto, she got her own manga, so we are safe from her. I like Hamazura's volumes, but he is never the sole protagonist, and I prefer him that way. There is only so much bullshit luck you can handle on one volume.

Other than Touma, Accelerator is the only protagonist I can see taking a volume or two by himself without becoming a chore to read. But I think Kamachi could do a volume or two centered on no one in particular with the fixing of AC while Touma is hiding from the world.

ITT I won janny lost

>avoid ending the series
That's your problem, you think it ought to go on forever no matter what the author wants or whether it needs to.

>science shenanigans will take up several books,
Extremely unlikely. Pure science never takes up multiple books in a row.

Why are Toumatumors so cancerous

>Tfw Accel got to wrestle a naked chocolate goddess in a wet room and even got a peek at her divine region all in the same scene
I’m jealous. But not as jealous as Last Order will be.

Reminder Kamachi has literally said he thinks its possible the series could go for 100 books

I wouldn’t mind if Touma sat out for a couple of volumes, but removing him completely is a bit much.

Does that mean the anime will finish in 80 years?

Do you guys ever catch yourselves half heartedly talking about the series just waiting for somebody to bring up Saten Ruiko so you can talk about what you really came to talk about?

No, Miki said all of Kamachi’s ideas could fill 100 LNs. A lot of the spin offs are ideas not suited for Raildex.

No, we aren’t blathering pussies like you and talk about shit we want to talk about. Aka, not Saten

And then they later said that they were seriously considering having Stiyl show up to Touma's house in the 110th or whatever it was novel like Kamachi teased early on in a parody novel.

Time skip, soon?

I don’t like you.

Of 3 days sure

>timeskips on Index
We won't even get to see if Touma gets held back a year
Remember when that parody didn't seem close to becoming real?

Yes. Mikoto winning Touma heart as well with her new redesigned appearance to suit his own taste.

Attached: 15534666644.jpg (1181x2020, 205K)

That's just Orsola

Orsola boobs way bigger than this

>implying people would care if Shitdex and Shitinus dropped off the face of the Earth, as if they actually did anything worth noting the last ten novels or so
>implying people only read this for Touma
Him not being the protag for more than one novel at a time isn't happening, but what if scenarios where Touma isn't in AC or meddling with magic side issues are always interesting content, especially since Accel manga is barely about Accel.

>This mad that Othinus is still relevant
I laugh every time I see a post trying to pretend she hasn't done anything. I can just tell it's the same posters who were crying in NT10 that she was going to be like Index and get written out.

Science side is boring. The antagonists are crap.

Misaka peepee
Misaka poopoo

Ah yes, being a plot device magical Siri is definitely top notch character development and importance. She's a shallow husk of a character now that her arc is done and she became a literal Touma drone. Kamachi should have killed her in a meaningful way when he had the chance.

>That's just Lolaleister in loli form.
Fixed that for you.
Touma will have another understander regardless of whether he wants it or not.
Lolaleister vs Othinus hardcore Fairy PvP for the spot on the shoulder when?

Attached: Aleister Coronzon Crowley.png (383x299, 104K)

Probably the same people who yell "545 will be the next Worst, you'll see!" too. There's a couple people who are just hell bent on stopping anyone from ever being optimistic about the future.

absolutely based and redpilled
Othinusfags are in denial

Magic side antagonists are kind of shitty too, but science side has all the cool gears and Esper powers.

Our Lord trips confirm. Shitty pagan pseudo-divinities blown the fuck out.

Both have cool powers, user.

Hamazura chill.
I know you are mad that you can’t fuck them because of your GF but raging boner is not a good reason for a trash talk.
Especially when they have saved your booteh like 15 times in this volume.

Attached: 1541731227740.jpg (302x497, 41K)

Nobody thinks you’re Touma so you can stop.

>Off by one
As expected of Fukou

Attached: 1496717430944.gif (512x288, 1.45M)

>Magic side antagonists are kind of shitty
Fiamma, othinus, Aleister, Coronzon and now Anna (maybe Aiwass as well).
Why do you think they're shitty?

For every Aleister there's a Oriana though. Magic side does have a lot of bummers too

give requests before the thread dies please

Attached: Armature_animtion0m.gif (426x528, 3.42M)

Don't forget this glorious motherfucker.

Attached: True Number 1 magician.png (324x639, 231K)

Mina scratching up Accel’s couch!

How could I forget Mathers?
Bloody hell.

Ponytail Othinus

Attached: 1471124406369.png (528x883, 559K)

Anna is flat for now, so is Coronzon. Only Fiamma, Othinus and Aleister were exceptional.

Magic has more arcs, obviously villains that literally get setup for 5+ books will seem more impactful than Kakine, Mugino, Kiharas and the rest.

Attached: AreYouFuckingGay.png (736x1136, 422K)

>Coronzon was flat
>But Fiamma totally wasnt
Mate, Fiamma shows up basically out of nowhere and does nothing but act smug. He's cute, but he's hardly a thrillingly deep character.

Attached: 1543587622801.jpg (1280x720, 477K)

Episode ten and this anime is kind of flat.

Out of the people you mentioned, Aleister has been the best antagonist in the franchise and Fiamma was alright but that interesting on his own as the circumstances that were the context of his arc. Lolazon was plain garbage tge moment she decided to act like a shonen villain and started letting people escape certain death just because. Aiwass hasn"t really done anything yet and Othinus' motivation and conclusion to her arc were so retarded that they retroactively ruined the entire gremlin arc for me.