What are the worst manga/anime endings Yea Forums? Endings that are so bad it makes you angry

What are the worst manga/anime endings Yea Forums? Endings that are so bad it makes you angry.

Attached: revenge.jpg (732x1024, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
magazine.jp.square-enix.com/joker/series/shinigami_re/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sun-Ken Rock, while it was a "happy ending", fuck Yumin

>dis

Why is this one in particular bad? It's not great, but neither is the manga itself. It's an edgy gorefest that doesn't take itself seriously, and doesn't expect you too either.

inb4 Mysterious Girlfriend X

it was unfulfilling and disappointing and the entire
>I was the mastermind the entire time muhahhaa
bullshit came out of nowhere and felt shoehorned in. Trash ending for mediocre manga.

oreimo

Has this ended? It was a cool read for a while but I ended up dropping it because the twists were just retarded.

ended like 2 years ago, and the twists get even more retarded towards the end.

I really hate it when they try to cram all the resolutions of a story in the last 60 seconds, because they want the last fight to start and end in the last episode.

The case in pic related was particularly infuriating for me.

Attached: kakumeiki-valvrave-2-5665.jpg (388x550, 56K)

Didn't really read through it whay happened? Just know girl brcomes Yakuza again but is spared by the mc and he takes over

I only know she betrays the MC and I think she tries to kill him.

I kinda wish this will get an anime even though it will probably never happen. it was fun edgy shlock and enjoyable in a way that Elfen Lied and Battle Royale is enjoyable.

How did it end?

It turns out Mari was manipulating Ayana the whole time to kill her because Ayana's Dad ran Mari's out of buisness and caused him to commit suicide, Ren turns into a good guy for some reason, turns out Miho has been a good guy the entire time, everyone except Ayana and the chainsaw kid dies.
then its revealed that Yuuya was Ayana's brother the whole time and he orchestrated everything 'because he was bored.' It's literally an all according to keikaku ending. pure ragefuel.

But who was cow empire?

Attached: 1399078621069.jpg (485x3000, 502K)

I absolutely hated the ending of Arachnid. I don't know what I expected considering that whole manga was a shit show.

Attached: atwdl2bq3qey.jpg (1024x768, 91K)

Off the top of my head:
Prison School
Dorohedoro
Homunculus
Gantz

Koichi 2: Reliability Boogaloo.

Attached: 1458157551943.png (752x1200, 1.93M)

Yuuya’s twist was unbelievably stupid.

This one. Fuck you, author.

Attached: Still_mad.png (938x1400, 348K)

Wolf Guy but only at the author for wasting my time. Some parts of the edgefest were fun but the main antagonist was lame as hell.

Hi user, I think you might want to check out this server.

discord.
gg/bBaZXcp

+

Not the worst, but still bad.

Attached: 1553273355205.jpg (1920x1080, 170K)

first love zombie

The ending fit into place with the themes of the manga, but it still felt unsatisfying as hell
I don't get why

I only read it because someone recommended it in a tulpa thread. Seeing the tulpa lose made me angry.

Hidan no Aria. I don't even remember what it was, since i watched it just fine, but last episode pissed me off so much that it became the sole 1/10 show in my list.

She shots Ken and ends up being the leader of the Dragon Clan.
With the years Ken comes back as the top mafioso of the world and ends up destroying her Empire.
A few years later, after she's lost lots of her power he gives her pretty much everything he owns except a bit to still operate in the shadows.
He "forgives her" and from what I've read, it's implied it's Ken asking to marry her.
But according to Origin, he never married it appears, (or does so, because Ken has a blonde secretary, so could it be their daughter?) but got enough connections to make a huge corporation and be an arms dealer as a side business.

Homunculus

Attached: homunculus.jpg (251x201, 24K)

Yosuga no Sora.
After tons of chapters of wholesome sis x bro incest the guy is just too much of a pussy to stop the sis from leaving and they never get together ever again.

Also the Mirror manga, Good lord I can't even explain how much that ending sucked. Even adding insult to injury with a final special chapter that was nothing but filler.

I am a Hero

So many times this.
The entire final arc was a goddamn trainwreck and the ending was somehow even shittier.

How did it end?

Gantz, that whole alien invasion finale arc was fucking stupid and the not fun kind of stupid like the previous arcs it was just plain retarded.

Most manga have shitty endings. The ones that don't are rare gems.
Pic related to the first point, absolutely not to the second one.

Attached: Rape isn't fun.jpg (1035x1508, 598K)

Any, and I mean ANY, "all according to plan" endings. If it's not brutally stupid on purpose (Part 2 JoJo had that for the last fight), it's infuriating since so many of these plots have moving parts.

Pleb filter

Prison School

Probably I'm a pleb that have only read "Top 10 manga of all time according to _____" but I still have to read a manga with a bad ending.

>mangafox

A lot of characters we don't give a flying fuck about got a cliched happy ending and our boy we've been following for the entire journey is doomed to wander an empty Tokyo for the rest of his life. After a climactic and retarded final action scene in which the other characters leave tokyo, the last chapter is the main character wandering around Tokyo and fucking around.

Manga that are cancelled tend to have horrible endings. Or series that get dragged out, like Dorohedoro.

It is. If you like it, you're a guy who thinks he just read something deep but can't recognise actual good writing even if you tried for 50 years

There was one manga I read like two years ago about some bullied girl befriending the most popular girl on her class. Popular girl turns out to be in love with the bullied MC and abusive. The popular girl has some kinda disease where she won't live past 18 and her family is in a cult based around that. The manga ends with the popular girl chasing the bullied MC in an amusement park so she can pull a murder-suicide while the disease is killing her slowly but she gets struck by lightning (on a clear day) which kills her anyway.

I'm still following Seven Deadly Sins

Attached: 1412909145946.jpg (703x680, 44K)

>homunculus
Why?

this was the anime that the mc raped the secundary character, and then they pretend it didnt happend?

Sometimes a manga will get axed and still get an amazing ending.
But it is rare.

Attached: Sumire 16 weg.png (1100x500, 803K)

Negima. I will never forgive the entire nation of Japan for as long as I live. That had to be the worst abortion of an ending ever.

Attached: negimagirls.jpg (640x563, 247K)

>dude the mc was the mastermind all along even though he acts like hes not even in his thoughts

Attached: 795833b1c4bbf6a49f9dafa6a86626771c6c8fb1v2_hq.jpg (1024x730, 104K)

This get reserialized recently though.

Link

magazine.jp.square-enix.com/joker/series/shinigami_re/index.html

Holy crap.

Attached: 1525903083580.jpg (446x446, 104K)

Attached: 1554681070006.jpg (800x1175, 134K)

I swear the author of Otaku no Musume was just flat out trolling readers. The MC just endlessly gets shat upon.

Heck, it even goes so far that after getting a big break with his manga, it flopped hard.

gantz

I'll always remember this as the turd they used to pry Hashino out of sickness long enough to design characters for

Katekyo Hitman Reborn
I stopped reading shonen for like 2 or 3 years because of it.

While not criminally bad, the ending of Death Note was not really satisfying. It should have ended with a final climax against L. I think the live movie adaption solved this issue better than the manga.

>thinking I'm gonna read anything from the lazy hack again

Attached: 1551010598813.png (603x436, 167K)

>best girl dies a few chapters before the end
>main char doesnt get his vengeance againt the organization
>author announces this is just the "first part ending"
>author retires manga get inconcluse

Attached: 1334588251_358366.jpg (610x431, 97K)

I just read that part. What the fuck.

And what happened to Hiromi in the end anyway?

>Denji reaction images
Patrician taste

Attached: noice.jpg (720x717, 48K)

>>best girl dies a few chapters before the end

Who?

>Origin
that ending was awful too
sucks with how strong it started

>Yosuga no Sora.
>and they never get together ever again
Are you one of the retarded "they died" fags? In all versions they end together, and the VN even has a no drama sequel where they just have lots of sex.

Attached: ynstrueending.webm (1280x720, 2.39M)

gantz was ok though

I assume he means Braces

Attached: 027DDCD2-258A-4EB7-805C-84972A90A231.png (750x1334, 1.2M)

No, I'm one of the retarded "somehow confused the masterpiece YnS with AkiSora".
Whoops.

because you placed your eggs in the wrong basket. ending was great for me, shitter ghost and childhood friend btfo

At least we got to see what the deal with the vampires were.

Ah, fuck.
I stopped reading Zetman... I think at the attack at Koga's palace or something.
How does she die?

We're arguing the endings of manga regardless of the overall quality of their stories.

Attached: nig.gif (1280x720, 513K)

Surely that’s not as bad as still following Shokugeki no Soma.

I am going to take a guess and say that fella is not Daikichi

everyone still following it just speedreads the chapters to see how bad it's going to get

No it wasnt. It was the most retarded shit possible

i meant it was ok in the end. it could've been a lot worse.

>I'll finally know who the killer is
No way

Attached: 1513327617827.jpg (663x663, 107K)

>inb4 it gets axed again and the author pulls the same stunt

Yeah, like shigurui got those rushed final chapters with that whole rival school shit being thrown aside but the final duel is still pure shakespean poetry.

>"The one armed swordsman couldnt hold his sword and the blind swordsman missed his target"

Oh I see.
While I do agree it could've been much worse, for my personal tastes it still was pretty damn shitty.

No we didnt.

she was killed by jin because she was "an hybrid player human" and went on rampage killing oithers innocents before she was killed

The whole manga was retarded.

Vampires? Fat german comatose girls telling the future? Pandas?

What ending did you expect to all that?

Gantz overall was pretty shitty to the end

That kind of shit was part of why I hated DitF's ending so much. If they'd given is even 5 minutes with reincarnated Hiro+02, it would have been more okay. But cramming into a 15 second post-credits bit rankled hard, especially with how much time they wasted giving us the rundown on the job squad.

>Vampires
did they ever explain what the fuck was the deal with the vampires? they showed up once as a plot device to kill the MC and then never again, I don't think they even showed up in the ending

Attached: 29.jpg (185x269, 32K)

He is and he also is his foster father. Shes 16 and hes 50+

On merit that it was something new that wasn't done before with refreshing quality, it was pretty good. But yeah.

Well fuck them too. Why.

Nope most of the supernatural stuff got ignored

FEAR NOT , CITIZEN

Attached: BLUEBALL.png (1463x2048, 2.29M)

I know right? It was basically seinen MegaMan, but the ending was rushed.
"End of the first part"
Boichi said the same about Wallman a few years ago...
I hope he delivers.

maybe he needed more time to draw dr stone
the last fight where all their attacks were basically invisible and you had no idea what was going on was such a let down
maybe he suffers from the curse of being korean and can't end any of his series properly

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Do you think Dr. Stone will follow the same path? I mean.. It's not his writing, but he has some creative input besides character designs.
Although I agree, from what I could gather from here is that he needed some time because he's going to die (figuratively speaking) after so much work.
I mean, he's one of the best of the industry, such good art in a daily basis takes it's toll, even if he switched to digital and had several assistants.

>Do you think Dr. Stone will follow the same path?
>I mean.. It's not his writing
Well, Eyeshield 21 ending was shit.

Kagami no kuni no harisugawa

Katekyo Hitman Reborn the ending is the epitome of everything that is wrong with the series.

How does this even happen?
She's RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF YOU.
Why the fuck does he pull the breaks at the last second? Afraid of cooties?

Attached: 1524071405170.jpg (665x574, 29K)

for something like dr stone I figure the author would've needed to plan out the main story resolutions from the start (regarding the petrification and how society will rebuild) so that it wouldn't seem like an asspull when he finally gets there
other than that the science innovations seem to take as long or short as needed (lots of timeskips to speed up progress and finish multiple things in a single chapter) so they could easily fast forward anything unnecessary to devote more time to the main plot if it came down to it and it wouldn't be that jarring

I like my idea better thanks.

I can't even remember the name of it, but it was a manga about body switching where the main character had to solve the mystery of who was in his body when he killed his sister. After all the buildup and clues, the mastermind turned out to be the main character's father, who was never even mentioned until right before the reveal. Why is Japan so bad at this kind of thing?

That entire manga is shit

Not mad, but I wanted it to get as depressingly bleak as it looked like it was going to.

Attached: Kuro.(Somato).full.2400062.jpg (1559x638, 1.1M)

manga was shit after the robot

retard.png

I loved that anime.
It was one of the best dumpster fires I have ever watched and the threads were great

Magi. It wasn't impressively bad but it's one of the few parts of a series I consider great that I disliked.

Attached: 8a7edf77c3fc1f671d6c1f1f9ab58530cf5a6038.jpg (639x900, 439K)

seething

The far future flash forward stuff was cool

Attached: f3344921336.jpg (594x658, 232K)

Brainlet

still mad

Attached: 852f6c28649ba3c8be50f4a989b0a436dae73cfc_115700_732_1047.jpg (732x1047, 124K)

Man I remember being so hyped at the time skip, if only I knew.

I dropped this piece of shit after the king solomon flashback.

Pic related. The anime doesnt really have a proper ending though I liked the direction it was going in. The manga just dragged on for too long and had too much going on.

Great series otherwise

Attached: Claymore.jpg (320x450, 61K)

ah fuck is the ending really THAT bad? ive got the boxset and have yet to read it and i loved the anime

Cage of eden, they deserved better

Attached: 1551326458902.jpg (728x1162, 110K)

Fullmetal Alchemist (2003)
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Gundam AGE

I will say the very end is pretty good, but a lot of what leads up to it isnt. The author just had too many ideas going on at once, some good some bad but a lot of them kinda get dropped too. Then some stuff goes on for what feels like forever.

In my opinion the anime was going in a better direction but never got finished. But the very end of the manga was actually good and I didnt see coming. Still worth reading in my opinion

This

Attached: anko_mitarashi_4_by_masterofscrum_db8r8m4-fullview.jpg (1024x533, 69K)

The explanation behind the Gantz balls and the introduction of the narcissistic alien jack asses who created the technology kind of ruined it for me
> Gantz technology was created by a rich German via instructions from aliens transmitted to him via his morbidly obese naked bed ridden retarded daughter
> the mangaka thought this was a good idea and not fucking stupid
Just fucking why

Not angry, but Tenkuu Shinpan's ending was pathetic.

Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo anime was so fun and wacky for pretty much the whole show but then they just said fuck you and ended with a clip show before fighting the biggest bad. In a way it doesn't even qualify as an ending.

Attached: 1541373143217-b.gif (500x375, 1.44M)

How did AGE end again? Only thing I remember about that show was Super Pilot defeating all sense to beat everybody.

Fuck, I had forgotten the artist used that God awful gradient effect Deviantards and early 2000s Newgrounds animators always used

Attached: 20190414_160431.jpg (900x1280, 589K)

Kio convinced Flit not to kill the Vagans, which I thought was a cop out, Naruto style ending.

I dropped that one around ch 100. The ESL translation just kept getting worse and worse to the point where I just couldn't take it anymore. Shame because I really liked Sniper Mask.

Attached: 0033-038.jpg (739x1200, 224K)

Kuma Miko, holy shit what slap in the face to Machi’s character

The ending of the manga was legitimately great. Toei just didn't bother adapting the conclusion to that battle or the final arc that came after it.

The Girl With Horns started with an interesting premise but then got canned out of existence.

The author then dumped everything they had planned in the last few chapters and did jazz hands.

Attached: The Girl With Horns.png (581x829, 338K)

>It was the most retarded shit possible
No, this was.
Fuck this pretentious motherfucker.

Attached: 0028-020.jpg (1045x1516, 485K)

a true classic

Attached: x22.png (913x1300, 239K)

SLAINE DID NOTHING WRONG

Attached: h09hrfew0jfh092u3jr.jpg (854x480, 31K)

The most tragic thing about it is how the mangaka has basically just given up on writing compelling series and just switched to gory smut.

Attached: Imagine the smell.png (1127x1600, 1.44M)

She gets sucked up into a big werid alien thing and takes control over it. Hiro shoots at her now as the big alien thing because he thinks he’s fucking dead. She gets mad because they were fighting before hand and that’s all I can remember because it was really stupid.

I am a Hero was one of my favorite manga until that shitty ending. Hanazawa lost his touch, his new manga hasn’t been particularly interesting either

>I'm terribly sorry, but I do not plan on continuing this comic in any kind of fashion

Attached: x27.jpg (842x1200, 318K)

Attached: file.png (220x315, 150K)

The ending to Steel Ball Run really pissed me off because it felt like nothing had been accomplished

It was entertaining in a stupid revenge fantasy way up until the end when the mangaka decided to pull the dumb mastermind twist out of his ass which was made even more insulting by the fact that it didn't even end with a satisfying resolution

Attached: gg.png (633x954, 544K)

You cant escape reality forever user.

I know a lot of people hated it but I thought the concept of bug themed assassins using weapons and tactics that fit their respective themes was pretty damn cool. At least up until the rape zombie army assassin showed up at which point it turned fucking stupid and just got even fucking dumber afterwards.

Attached: SPIDERS.png (618x877, 1.09M)

Attached: Capture+_2019-04-13-18-37-47.png (350x387, 144K)

What the fuck is this user?

Do Tomino' gundams count?

fuck this mangaka. doubt had one of the shittiest endings as well

Good anime adaptation never...

France happened

My biggest problem (along with the bullshit ending and twist) is they switched from assassins using weapons and martial arts based on insects and arachnids to assassins who had magical abilities based on insects and arachnids
> Spider themed MC who uses a blade attached to a wire made from spider silk and trained to be able to feel minute vibrations through them to get a better feel for her surroundings
> Grasshopper themed assassin who uses powerful kicks against his opponents
> Bullet ant loli who uses gauntlets with spikes coated in bullet ant venom to leave her opponents writhing in debilitating pain
These are cool
> Cockroach themed girl who can sweat oil to become more slick and escape restraints
> Army ant themed girl who's body fluids contain pheromones that turn people into fuck zombies that go around fucking everyone in sight and create more fuck zombies
> Final boss who can read minds and ages insanely slowly because her insect theme is a nejirebane
These are fucking dumb. Cockroach girl could be entertaining at times though.

Attached: 31.png (2242x1600, 1.27M)

GE Good Ending. Shou was best girl.

I agree. The series was great...but that ending. That end was bad to say the least.

What happened?

How not? Valentine and DIO (both of them) were stopped from using the corpse for their own selfish goals and Johnny not only recovered the use of his legs but he became a very different person at the end.
Gyro's journey being a pointless one was just a layer of tragedy for the whole thing, but not something bad on itself.

After defeating the big bad asuna was put in stasis for 80 years or so to save mars. Of course none of the characters liked that, so there were many tears and sad farewells. Then time travel shenanigans happened and hey shes back in the present, now everyone has a happy end.

>Ren turns into a good guy for some reason
That was stupid, she let her get raped. The other chick didn't do anything either. She should have just shot everyone, at least it would have been effective edge.

There was nothing compelling about Cage of Eden's writing, author realized his own limitations and now he just focuses on his strengths: gory smut.

As alluded to, I think he reached a creative dead-end with Origin and came to an understanding that he could not juggle doing illustration duties on Dr. Stone and write+draw his own story, so he dropped Origin to focus solely on Dr. Stone.

It's been like a year since I read it but didn't it turn out the dude who was doing most of the raping and turned out to be the good guy was raping her because he loved her? Pretty fucking dumb.

You'd think one of the original battle harem manga would have a better way to end a story, but thats pretty fucking lame.

Yep, he got hyped up as the big bad and he's shown as a remorseless rapist but then his personality takes a complete 180 because plot. They never even resolved Ryouu's plot line either, just an embarrassment all around

I read all those.
Honestly, most manga endings are garbage. It's probably the first thing that distinguish good authors from hacks.
There's so many shitty endings I could add a lot more to the list, but I'll just mention Yankee-kun to Megane-chan because this one is really something else.

It's a part of it, depends on the series you dig? My view is that if you set up some great mystery box or general/mystery/tensension etc and you have to deliver on it or you are a piece of shit.
but there can be character driven stories, or more episodic adventures that can avoid having a hard ending like what I think you are talking about. Where they can just be conclusive.

Can anyone post that fucking retarded piece of shit series where it turns out she was in a coma and was only a slut for meme reasons. And he was a psychic, or some other dumb shit. Jesus fucking christ how does that author live with himself, that series dive bombed into the fucking abyss. What a dumb series, I feel like a retard for sticking with it even though it had a decent hook. God damn it. If you don't have a follow up to a great hook don't fucking ruin it for everyone and waste people's time, jesus christ. Retconned the nympho, and literrally retconned the fucking world, Urhhg

Yeah i disliked the very ending too, any more mangas like this one OP?

spoon boy
what a shit ending

Romance is another genre where it goes to hell if you don't stick the landing.

Is Koi wa Ameagari no You ni still being translated? The ending was so shit that people dropped it when hearing about the freaking raws. That's got to be a record.

I'd argue romance is easier than a straight mystery. It's alot easier to fuck up a romance by not ending it soon enough or by ending it too quickly. Generally alot of writers will fuckit up through too much bs that doesn't make sense before the get together. Or they put them together and nothing happens cause they can only milk one format. looking at you tomo

Clannad After Story

It's worse since he didn't deserve any of it.
>Gets random child dumped on him who may or may not be his from when his senpai raped him
>Accepts her and tries his best to be a good father
>Finds out Land lady is secretly a 16yr old married to the old guy
>Is a bit upset but gets over it
>Generally a good spirited guy, but of an otaku, but not a degenerate

No it isn't, look at all the countless Hallmark Movies they shit out every month. They are as vanilla and bland as possible and they always nail the landing.

I'd also add romance tends to write itself if you set it up correctly

>that new art style

Attached: 1538602264053.gif (300x300, 835K)

You'd be surprised by the ability of most mangaka to write themselves in a corner.

I can see why not everyone would be satisfied with the Dorohedoro ending but it felt fitting to me.

Now this was a bad ending.

Serial Experiments Lain
Paranoia Agent

it's kinda surprising how almost every mangaka can find the direct spot on the fence between finishing the manga and continuing with all the grace of construction equipment (i was gonna say road roller to complete the picture but I am not sure that the name is even correct name for that type of machine)

Why'd ya have to remind me

Attached: 1413595763523.jpg (500x719, 95K)

Seems like the only time I got a kick out of this series was when it wasn't even in the author's intentions
> turns out class rep secretly goes out to clubs to hang out with some dudes
> guys look like your average "haha hey cutie you look lonely why don't you come play with us by that I mean we take you back to our place and gang bang you"
> genuinely expect the manga to go that way
> instead they lecture the girl about how bullying is lame, she should just make up with the MC, and how the friends you make during your school years should be the ones you treasure most
A great twist and it wasn't even a twist

Attached: 21.jpg (821x1200, 211K)

The worst part is that Negima ended abruptly and with no resolution for several plot points as well as fucking up the romance because the publishers were considering trying to take the series from the mangaka. When that didn't happen, Akamatsu ended up making UQ Holder try to awkwardly close a bunch of these plot points up, but that's been controversial to say the least.

Jesus Christ.

>Dorohedoro
>Homunculus
t. brainlet
Bet you think Fire Punch ending was bad too

Not the guy but you have to admit, dorohedoro ended like 5 times, only it kept restarting because it wasn't conclusive enough. It's on par with LOTR with how it milks it's ending. Even the mangaka called the ending far earlier

He was probably a Natsukifag
;_;

Try Battle Royale, similar concept except it's actually consistently entertaining and you care for the characters, it also has a decent ending

>the moral of the story kids is, don't go to Africa!
Fucking kek

They did show up for the ending, for two panels, and then never seen again.

Attached: 0382-012.jpg (881x1300, 412K)

The amount of unfulfilling endings out there make all the good endings so much more enjoyable though
Romance should easily lend itself to satisfying endings even when they're axed from how much these manga are usually focused on leading up to the confession and beating around the bush, yet it feels like more often than not you just get endings where the mangaka decides to not have them get together or resolve their relationship at all

Berserk had a horrible ending, it almost stopped young animal manga production in japan for months since they went along and published it uncensored. I could understand where there were coming from wanting perserve the Miura’s original vision but god was it disgusting. I stilll get weird boners followed by shame, questioning if I’m a pedo freak. Oh btw you guys are getting a third Naruto series that’s actually really gritty and cool

Hey, how was the Dorohedoro anime?

Ispoiler]It was the mom.[/spoiler]

Naruto Shippuden
>sasuke redemption
>kaguya
>talk-no-jutsu
>sasuke redemption again
Why couldn't he resolve the plot by killing Sasuke? I don't particularly dislike his character, but I don't think he was redeemable.

no one who posts on Yea Forums should know how fucking naruto ended

Japanese people are afraid of anything sexual which is why their birthrate is so low.

Ah shit I fucked up

no thats valvrave

I forgot I have to pretend not to read/watch certain things on here in order to fit into the caste. Sorry

try to hide your shit taste better faggot

>mfw posting in the daily Boruto threads unironically and having fulfilling conversations
Try and stop me

Attached: Delightfully devilish.jpg (470x595, 81K)

That one manga about some earthquake or something. Forgot the name (thank god).
Basically MC jumps down to try and same a friend who fell down the side of a hill as they were trying to get to the rescue heli. But the MC's "rival", who saw the two go down, decided to not say anything and let the heli leave while the MC and the boy were still down there, then the manga just ends.
I mean seriously, wtf was that ending? What the fuck were we supposed to get out of it?

>one of my favorite manga endings
Guess its just me then. The kid dying of a cold was fucking weird Ill give you that but everything else was just pristine to me.

How has no one mentioned slam dunk? Its such a good fucking read until the last 2 chapters

The author did a sequel where the MC and her got together and are lovebirds. And Kanau became this.

Attached: 42499775_p3_master1200.jpg (638x901, 195K)

I watch that shit every now and again and no, they don't stick the landing. Everything just aligns the right way after some dumb misunderstanding which gets resolved after the commercial break.

you must eat a lot of shit to take Yea Forums board culture this seriously, faggot

Went all out on the budget for the first couple episodes followed by a deep decline.

Hoshino me wo Tsubutte made me really angry. It unironically was one of the best developed harem romances and it shat the bed so fucking hard I still can't believe it really happened.

What happened?

Came here to post this. I felt insulted with that abortion of an "ending".

Naruto ending was okay when we knew of the butthurt Narusakufags. It was a trainwreck but it was worth it to see those tears.

the only ending that has ever actually made me mad is Gundam 0083 Stardust Memories
someday I'll write a fanfic epilogue to vent my frustrations with that fucking ending, but I'm worthless bag of shit so that's probably never going to come to fruition

Naruto is allowed on Yea Forums user, no matter how terrible it was.
Fairy Tail was a million times worse besides the borderline doujin levels of fanservice.

Attached: 1554692633928.jpg (626x399, 111K)

Agreed. That manga fucking imploded in only like 6 pages. Is it even still getting scanned?

The last arc of Fairy Tail was so bad that several of the villains had to literally kill themselves for the plot to even work because they were so ridiculously OP

This piece of fucking retarded garbage apousxhmpng;silkjmzhfbiulcsknjmd achtvjs ytdkurldsj jzlkiubg kl.hinl.i ,gxdhr

Attached: 1533340748780.jpg (1400x1995, 479K)

the series literally got a fucking sticky when it ended

Friend Eater Classroom
>It's just a prank Bro

Attached: 1550596409486.jpg (680x793, 41K)

Jojo part 5, a good part but the author absolutely dropped the ball at the end, the 'final battle' was a bunch of nonsensical, silly, inconsistent, convoluted drivel where none of the characters except one stood out, and the main villain didn't even get a final fight.

For context with minimal spoilers, a previously-unmentioned character from two parts ago shows up in the final quarter of the manga and literally hands the MC the previously-unmentioned (and never used again) powerup that he needs to automatically win.

The epilogue was good but not enough to redeem the shitshow that the 'climax' was.

The Soul Eater ending, not because was the worst but because I realy liked the anime and those final ten episodes still a wound in my heart

Honestly that series was never good and was basically just edgy gore porn. The ending did make it even more fucking retarded though, especially since it seemed like it ended with a sequel hook when there most likely won't be a sequel.

Attached: a13.jpg (844x1200, 500K)

There's two problems with the end of Claymore.

The first is like that user said, it's too long. Like, they go through SO MUCH SHIT and Priscilla just keeps on not fucking dying, on top of all the other stuff happening. But the way she finally gets done in is great.

The other problem is a purely subjective one. Basically, late into it, they find out the land they're in is basically an isolated island for making super soldiers for a war happening on a main continent.
The thing some people hate about the ending (that I personally don't mind at all) is that they kinda end there. They never do anything with that information.
The girls just form a society on the island and there's never any desire to deal with the greater plot they hinted at.

Attached: 502727-213386.jpg (1023x821, 352K)

I unironically liked the ending of the Soul Eater anime

Torako Don't Break Everything, but not because it had a bad ending. Actually it was a pretty good ending, especially since it took a sudden shift to a serious tone towards the end but did so in a way that was pretty fucking badass, moving, and ended on a high note as opposed to say, Cleaning Gal which did so in any incredibly stupid way. I'm mostly disappointed with the ending because the quality of it showed the author and the series as a whole had a fuck ton of potential but were ultimately shot down simply because the magazine publishing it went under.

Attached: x1.jpg (850x1200, 958K)

Billy Bat and I am a Hero were particularly disappointing for me. They both had final acts that went for way to long and abrupt endings that didn't really answer much.

Dorohedero was fine. Gant's was terrible as they rushed shit. Also love how the whole truth explanation is just ignored up to the final fight in the last few chapters.

I´m Ok with that but i think Soul Eater deserves a new version sort of FMA Brotherhood

Damn it so it did end. I was hoping for the second part all this time and the man retired damn it all.

Attached: aquarion_evol.jpg (1311x809, 61K)

Really? I dropped that shit like a brick when they introduced literal power levels. The only thing that kept me going to that point was I'm a sucker for knights and the dude has nice art but goddamn are the story and characters complete garbage.

If by the truth explanation you mean the encounter with the ancient aliens, honestly I think it would have been better if they had cut that shit out altogether given how fucking retarded the whole exchange was and how the characters didn't even bother to call the alien assholes out for hypocritical and arrogant douchebags.

Zetman kinda wasted it's potential like a third way in.

>THE FUCKING DOG

(OP)

Not really the ending per se, but the entirety of Air Gear beyond what the anime covered. I literally could not finish the manga because it was full of too much shallow philosophy and wank. All the battles were punctuated or interrupted by more sophistry or flat nonsensical garbage. It was worse than fucking Fate.

Attached: 1532066951444.png (600x600, 465K)

Yeah I meant that. Well they barely tried to call them out and then the clone stupidly tried to fight him even though hr knew he would die. The whole sequence could have been cut. It didn't help their shallow explanation to why they gave them the stuff to fight turned out to be meaningless. The author should have stopped the story the first time with the MC winning the game. And maybe a separate sequel with the rest of the stuff because a lot of the stuff before was entertaining.

>Naruto

It ended? What happened?

They did get rid of the power levels after a little bit. Thankfully.

Shouldn't have killed off the nurse. It was all downhill from there.

Brainlet

Faggot

Attached: fed99827-1692-48d2-bf78-9eba3e5307f0.png (1438x2048, 1.06M)

Attack on Titan

what happened?

Sankarea.
It's been 2 years and I still can't fucking figure out what the fuck that ending was

Attached: download.jpg (186x271, 13K)

Retard

I didn't mind that they introduced that right at the end, it was fine. I was annoyed at how everything ended with a fucking whimper.

Probably already been said but pic related for lack thereof

Attached: 70C43DA4-CBA2-441D-9AE5-43CAB770FF34.jpg (750x773, 571K)

Why do so many manga either end like shit or not end at all?

I'm just expecting it to not have an ending. Miura is most likely going to die before its ever over. Or he'll just give up on it.

I was reading that shit fast as fuck after finishing the anime. The end of the central arc (which was retarded but bearable) was like a brick wall, got 2.5 chapters past it and can’t being myself to go back

Simple really

Attached: Screenshot_20190414-225631.jpg (1440x1414, 218K)

All jojo final battles are like that dude. That’s just Araki’s thing. I mean for gods sake in part 4 the main villain got killed by an ambulance backing over him

But I admit polnareff showing up was a bit of a shoehorn and the lack of any actual epilogue or breathing room after the climax felt harsh, like he just wanted to get it over with (I heard Araki was going through emotional troubles during writing so maybe that was the case)

There honestly wasn't a good way to actually end that series desu. Either we got that or the MC actually gets eaten by zombies. Only thing ill say about it is by the end i feel like the plot still left unresolved like the zombie research place still exist and its not like they arent gonna stop doing what they are doing.

At this point I kinda dont want it to end because I feel like the ending will be exceedingly underwhelming compared to the journey itself, Also dont think Miura has it in him to write himself outta the mess he created thus far. Its never gonna end but I would honestly prefer that than a shit ending

Otaku no musume-san was a big middle finger to the readers

I thought it not getting depressingly bleak despite all the setup was a pretty nice twist.

That was a dick move, but thankfully that comic was shit to begin with

I don't even speedread. I just look at the pictures and judge it from there. It's still shit

Did this get axed? I remember reading like 3 chapters 2 months ago.

Usagi Drop

This manga was so bad that I don't even remember its name

You DO know all the humans will lose and then the gods will be like "oh wow human spirit sure is something lets not kill them!"

>10k years of dogfucking
Just end me.

Revenge Classroom. Kind of reminds me of Prison Lab in that they both start off as revenge porn but grow into something bigger, except Prison Lab mostly does it better

Give me a quick run down

Obama.

Prison Lab is still going user

I know, I was just thinking you could draw a lot of comparisons between the characters like Ren from Revenge Classroom and Aya from Prison Lab. They both abused the shit out of their respective MCs out of love except in Revenge Classroom it's basically glossed over and is absolute fucking nonsense (granted it's been like a year since I've read it but if I remember correctly it's basically left as "he rapes her because he loves her"). In Prison Lab there's an actual albeit kind of twisted explanation for it that actually kind of makes sense given the fact that Aya's mentality and logic is completely and thoroughly fucked up from being raped and beaten regularly.

Gantz
Tokyo Ghoul
Scum's Wish

A GENRE SHIFT TO SURPASS GALCLEANING. WHAT IN THE EVER LIVING FUCK?

Attached: N1.png (960x1378, 290K)

It's one thing for a writer to unable to think of a good ending to their series and just shit some trash out that doesn't answer anything, resolve anything, or leave the reader emotionally satisfied. It's another thing entirely to write a show that competently unifies its themes and characters throughout the show, only to completely betray everything that the show was leading up to. Truly the Kuma Miko of its time.

Attached: 814131011091_anime-magical-shopping-arcade-abenobashi-primary.jpg (909x1280, 288K)

Welp guess we'll just all go die in a pyroclastic flow then.

Attached: x16.png (800x1200, 383K)

I remember the first time I read that final chapter and I kept expecting another page to come showing them restarting the adventure or something but nope.

I'm still convinced this entire thing was written by a Chinese sleeper agent sent to sabotage Japan's birthrate even further.

Attached: 1537590365755.jpg (1114x1600, 317K)

those club guys were good lads.

As much as I hated it, I have to respect an otherwise light-hearted gag manga for having the balls to go where most other Isekai mangas never have.

Despite how it went, I still enjoyed the fuck out of Revenge classroom.

Goodnight Punpun. Not bad is in badly done but it made me feel shit.

The manga was relatively unpopular and the mangaka completely dropped off the map after the final chapter(and deleting anything on his social media accounts regarding it in any way) it truly might have been their last hurrah.

Im just here to vent some old anger.
Girls go round

Not a fan of Dorohedoro's ending. I started reading it when it was roughly four volumes away from the ending though, so it felt kinda dragged out since I suddenly had to wait so long between chapters after reading the entire thing fairly consecutively. AFAIK, the ending got post-pond for a couple of volumes as well, which really didn't help.

Original series is about two ancient lovers (A Human and and angel dude) reincarnating 10k years later and saving the world. Sequel comes along and reveals that not only was the Angel Dudes reincarnation not actually his reincarnation, It was his Dog's. Yes you read that right a literal dog. Angel Dude turns out to have just fucked off (so much for eternal love) and in fact was the mastermind behind tricking his old girlfriend into fucking his dog.

That sounds hilarious, the way you describe it. I'd almost watch this.

Attached: 1450222194415.jpg (292x257, 29K)

It had its moments like when she lured Daisuke into the nail pit.

Attached: 24.jpg (840x1200, 267K)

7 years later and I'm still fucking mad

This is objectively the worst fucking ending to any form of media in existence.

after a certain point i just pretend chapters in ojojojo dont exist

I'm still sad the FMC never got to use the katana they showed her with on the cover. Maybe she did in the original novel.

Attached: 001.jpg (840x1200, 219K)

The first half was actually great. Which is why all the retcons about dog fucking in the second half pissed people off so much. Series fell off a cliff like no other.

Post it

That sounds like something Junji Ito would write.

>oh yeah the first girl was alive all along
>and she wants to kill the MC for his crime of who the fuck even knows
>also no explanation for how she even faked her death

>literally straight up reusing a dead character from a previous work
Fucking hell

>Tokyo Ghoul
I just finished it. While I can see that the final arc was kinda rushed and the art got noticeable worse, it still tried to wrap up the few important plot points and concluded the MC's journey in a decent way. So, why exactly do anons hate the ending?

>last girl died for no reason
Fucking why

Muh coma. Luckily I spoiled myself with the ln spoilers.

This crock of shit right here

Attached: 17736418.jpg (250x349, 37K)

I get the feeling they wanted the grim tragedy route that the MC's life had been building up to the entire time and was a core plot theme until the end. Also Amon and Mado were nowhere to be found in the ending despite being some of the most important characters in the series while literal WHO?s like the Madam got closure It's probably setting up for a sequel.

YURIWINSLOL

Attached: vVQA1Ud.png (1920x1080, 1.62M)

yeah i was expecting the mc to be more conniving like he did do a really twisted thing by making the girl come back to life and that essentially defeated the villain, but then nothing happened and meteora got the role of making recreators at the end leaving mc irrelevant and having done really nothing worthwhile.

I would argue that, even though Claymore ending dragged too long, and Priscilla reached Madara Uchiha levels of absolute bullshit, it mantained the action well enough to be exciting.
Plus, regarding spoilers I think, even if the opportunity of more crazy was wasted, it made a lot of sense and was more than justified in-universe. They didn't want to be weapons, they didn't want to fight anymore, and they didn't want to deal with the bullshit of others no more. The continent war was not their problem, why fight and die for people who used them as expendable tools. They made it clear well enough. Leave us the fuck alone and don't ever come back. Plus, being a monthly series, it would have dragged even more.

Pic related is worst ending. Axed suddenly, and tied loose ends in a way that made no sense.
>boy, my kid will love to live in an island full of man eating monsters!
Bullshit

Attached: 512wNxlXE1L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 44K)

I agree with Gantz, but I would lie if I said I wasn't hyped as fuck when Kurono fighted the last alien
>the whole world just giving up on him
>his girlfriend crying all the time.
>Suddenly WHOAA
>he fights back
>people all over the world cheering, praying, hoping for his win and saying his name.
So fucking cool.

It pissed me off that they never showed Raki fucking Clare senseless

shame about claymore when densetsu had a good ending. i guess a comedy mangas just too diff from an action fantasy

Was it Mayonaka no X Giten?

Taking off my nostalgia googles this ended terribly.
After episodes of building up to the final confrontation Zorndyke's chief motivation was revealed to be a little more than acting like giant troll killing his entire family and most of the world's population just for the lulz then promptly dying offscreen. Mutio, being damn near the only sympathetic ocean monster in the series, suddenly abandons the MC for the Dick General who had (domestically) abused and discarded her and fades to black at the bottom of the sea having resolved pretty much nothing.

Attached: Blue_Sub_DVD.jpg (755x1080, 1.23M)

Imagine reading volume 1 of that and thinking:

>Man that was good let me buy volume 2

nononono
my favourite okamoto lynn series then suddenly axed

Speaking of which, FUCKING retcannon.
Between that and AO, 2012 was a terrible year for robot shows.
At least fall'12 was good.

Because its off brand for modern Shonen Jump for the ending to not be about friendship. Thats why some One Piece fans think the ending is going to be that Colby catches Luffy once he gets One Piece, takes him to be executed, but makes sure that Luffy can escape at the last minute so they can continue their Admiral/Pirate King shenanigans forever.

Didn't read Origin. But it was a sequel and it has ended? Should I binge it?

The ensuing 3k+ posts shitstorm threads when

a) the rape was leaked a week prior and
b) the rape aired

were a sight to behold.

I'd like to see a series where at one point a high school chick is wandering around a seedy part of town and ends up getting approached by a group of shady guys "looking for a girl to play with" who end up leading her to a building where they can play all sorts of hard and rough games with her until they can't play anymore.
By which I mean they take her to an arcade where they blow a ton of money clearing Metal Slug and Contra and by play until they can't play anymore I mean they play until 8 and then tell the girl to start heading home because it's a school night and it's important for her to get a good night's sleep so she's ready for school in the morning

>rape
She came, so it was making love.

Love Hina.

Although it started to get really bad since volume 20.

Disagree with Dorohedoro. It ended on a satisfying note. The ending fight was just not what I expected though

At some point, all the characters began looking the same and I lost track of who's who

Fuck off.

Gantz and Homunculus had good endings.

Don't forget Eden: It's an endless world.

Now we talking shit endings.

Zetman's ending was disappoint a f

Stop

This is why I only watch anime...

It was weak, but not nearly as shit as the stuff in this thread.

Is not ended yet, and no,the actual arc even if slow is really good

>anything after the time skip
>good
Maybe if you have shit taste

>ending so rushed with many plot points dropped that the author had to make a sequel novel to half ass explain shit

Otaku no musume. I wanted to remove the bitter taste Usagi drop left in my mouth but I ended getting this shit again.

Still mad. Sister ended up being best girl.
I'm convinced every problem in the series wouldn't of happen if he had just slept with his sister

Attached: Mayonaka no X Giten.jpg (975x1400, 742K)

When it comes to shoujo manga this one is the worst by far.

Attached: Shit.jpg (333x499, 53K)

Shit taste my ass, marley arc is actually the best narrative arc of the entire manga, and after timeskip AoT is better than before. You just hate it because you are one of that shonen purist who likes stupid fights against big monsters instead of a psicological wat story.

Nah, it was a straight adaption of s light novel.

No the worst part is Chisame won. What a fucking
let down... So many other girls could of won and I wouldn't have been as salty. I mean even Chacha, Kaeda, or Zazie would of made me happier than her.

>Shit taste my ass
You should clean it better.

Took me a while to realise these were meant to be 14-15 year old kids. Muh coma, muh keikaku fuck the ending.

Attached: IMG_0254.png (723x1225, 741K)

Boku to Issho was so fucking great while it lasted. Shame it got fucking canned at such a point too.

Attached: 8u.3zuJrk39.jpg (668x1002, 80K)

I still want to believe after Keikakuman told Ren everything he promptly picked him up as tossed him off that fucking roof, and if anyone says anything he just slipped and fell.

Fucking this. One of my favorite mangas, but that ending was such bullshit

70% of the manga has shit ending. same said with LN and anime.

Attached: 16454524287.jpg (925x719, 99K)

I came here just to post this. I will never not be mad about the shitshow that was part 2. The first cour was really good and had great world building, characters, and mystery. Then the show proceeds to throw all of that out the window and completely fuck up the payoff to everything it set up. It really wasn't just the ending that was bad, it was the entire second half of the show.

Attached: 1383416307463.png (1440x810, 2.01M)

Sad about prison school, it started off really funny, but they dragged shit on and the jokes were corny towards the end. I literally hated every single character by the end

>ctrl+f
>no Shamo

Surprise incest reveal that makes everyone's IQ drop a few dozen points

>Series about MC repeatedly going back in time to save his friends
>Ends with one of his friends dying anyway because apparently it's a universal constant
>So he kills himself so all of his friends live
>But it turns out that one of his friends can also go back in time and tries to save him, and that's how the MC got here in the first place, so it's a time loop
Are twist endings an editorial mandate or something?

Attached: Qualitätshorizont.png (2091x1500, 1.59M)

Also there is bearly any eating
They should have started slowly with fingers and shit. Then slowly rise the tension with essential and non-essential body organs. This series blew it's load super early and the ending was the worst shit i seen in a while

The girls were cute at least. And I'm still kinda interested at how someone can escape the Kagerou Daze situation.

Wow. A very mature exposition about your reason to hate the manga.
Thats show how pathetich you are, you didn't even tryed to explain why you hate AoT after the timeskip.
What a loser.

I'm not even that guy. It's just a dumb joke.

Maid-sama's ending is absolute shit. The entire story makes it out to be that Usui is trying to get out from his 'duty' as heir to his family. Then out of fucking nowhere he just decides "nah, I'll do it" even though his family has been consistently fucking him over.

Attached: 47_942124_1736_1300.jpg (1736x1300, 960K)

Thats a different user. The pace is completely fucked, you could cut half the chapters since time skip and it wouldnt change anything. He keeps introducing new characters, while leaving old ones with nothing to do. We know next to nothing, what any of the old characters were doing. When he does decide to use old characters, he changes their personalities so they could fit the story and whatever next 'i was merely pretending' twist

Manga don't get good endings, it's just one of the things you have to accept.

I'm actually having a hard time trying to remember any anime/manga with a decent ending. Even the best ones tend to have meh endings. Probably the biggest problem that comes with serialization.

Attached: 192837129387.png (383x507, 303K)

I thought Half & Half had a pretty solid ending.

nope. pretty sure something will crash the party in the middle of the tournament.

>placing totaly fck and if you cut half the chapters notthing would change
Are you haters using this excuse till now! People alwais complain about final arc are usually rushed shit. Isayama don't want fck anything,for this reason the story is so slow.stop bitching about tha placing. Also all the capters are interesting (cap 111 was useful to develope gaby and nicolo and also explain why to sc where in that restaurant,why the wine was so important and how eren found out their position. Everything have a perfect logical explanation) .
>old characters are useless and have their personality changed.
Another bullshit. They will surely be important in the next capters and also their personality didn't change, just they don't know how to react in the actual situation where the entire world hate them and their closed friend act in a weird way and started a revolution.

Not alwais,for example "assasination classroom" got a really good ending.

Tokyo Ghoul should've ended much earlier with Ghoul genocide.

How is it even possible to have so many spelling errors in this day and age?

Attached: 1450273423123.jpg (384x404, 20K)

>polular manga
>ending is so bad the TLs and all scangroups dropped it
>not even some niche newcomer picks it up, it's just so insultingly bad

You know exactly which trainwreck I'm talking about.

Assassination classroom was awesome. And the ending wasn't a let down like so many other series.
Bakuman also had a satisfying ending. Though I would have liked to see their wedding.
Toriko was rather rushed near the end, but the actual ending was good. I was just happy to see everyone eating together. And then the 2 set off into space looking for even more rare ingredients. Which is true to their characters.

It's called "italian student who is trying to write in english"

no u

Soul eaters anime ending was pretty fucking awful.

Damn I loved AssClass. Was worried that they'd chicken out on killing Koro-sensei but Matsui delivered.
I'll add Eyeshield 21 to the list. Had a satisfying final chapter, and although theu final arc may have been filler it was an inoffensive victory lap that was nowhere near as unnecessary and atrocious as Shokugeki no Soma's current arc.

It was a filler arc, that shitty villain don't even exist in the manga

Dragon half!

Thanks for reminding me.
>YOU WERE TIME TRAVEL ALL ALONG
is about as bad as
>IT WAS ALL A DREAM I USED TO READ WORDUP MAGAZINE

Attached: 1528552224223.jpg (448x600, 27K)

Cant remember the proper name, something like fight rooster when translated.
Basically a streetfighting manga with an edgelord MC.
Towards the ending he gets a girlfriend or a daughter or something and then after the god awful KI-Fighting china arc that was just straight up ignored afterwards he dies close to his home without meeting his girlfriend/daughter after fighting a pair of super jobbers, one with smarts and one thats literally a mentally challenged retardo strenght dude

What was the point?

Attached: 007.png (975x1400, 642K)

I completely agree. If the author chickened out, it would have been a great series with a meh end.
And eyeshield 21 was also great. It even went on to say what some of the characters did after high school. I guess the only downside was that they didn't mention what all of the character did after high school. But that's just a minor nitpick.

Tokyo ghoul. Started very promising and got progressively worse Despite all the "subtle character interactions/growth" that people attribute to it, it still just ends in the worst 'villain upsetting the world because waifu' story ever. It's like Obito all over again.

Revenge Classroom was dumb all the way through though.
Now this... this was retarded.

Attached: old.jpg (1166x1650, 246K)

How the hell can Guts win? Mirua wrote himself in a corner and made Griffith godlike because he literally sold his soul and his comrades, as well as the rest of the world that lives in city for it. Guts isn't even near his level and probably wouldn't even able to defeat one of Griffith's new Hawk members, let alone any of the Apostles.

Of the ones I've read it either has to be Sket Dance
>MC and FemC are oblivious to the fact they like each other
>literally everyone else knows (in typical manga fashion)
>final chapter, MC's leaving on an around the world trip to help randoms with some literal who
>FemC confesses, outright says she loves MC
>MC says he does too
>MC continues with he loves everybody
or Yankee-kun & Megane-chan
>Megane is MC
>both are as dumb as a sack of bricks, Megane was even held back a year
>they set their goal of going to the best university in the country
>yankee discovers he actually used to be a genius and makes it in via grades
>megane makes it in via special admission
>smartest guy in school that was introduced earlier is rejected
>this is like 3/4 into the manga
>Megane disappears
>literally vanishes for a quarter of the manga
>reasoning is "problems at home"
>doesn't go to the uni she got accepted into
>Yankee powers on, graduates and becomes a teacher at the same highschool
>final chapter
>Megane pops her head into the bathroom stall (as she used to do) and says she's starting highschool again despite being like 8 years older than all the other students

I'm officially never going to read anything by this mangaka ever again.

Attached: x16.jpg (1124x1600, 525K)

I NEED TO KNOW NOW
KNOW NOW
CAN YOU LOVE ME AGAIN

Vampire Knight. A sign that the author fell in love in one of the characters leading the series to end in the most shitty possible.
It was even worse than learning that Moka from Rosario+Vampire was basically cucked by her own mother.

How does the manga differ from the movie?

tokyo ghoul. fuck that piece of shit rushed ending for the manga and dont even get me started on the anime, what an absolute dogshit of an adaptation

Different tone overall and a different (shit) ending.
The imprisonment explanation is "you looked at me funny that one time X years ago"-tier

The ending would be fine if she didn't leave for an entire year without telling anyone first. I'm surprised more people aren't upset by this ending.

Attached: toradora.jpg (4991x3552, 2.02M)

I’m pissed especially since I waited YEARS to read that ending.

Attached: 1527043549950.jpg (605x806, 48K)

Kamisama no Lutoori

It started to drag towards the end (but before the final card game) when it kept introducing new characters only to kill them off in the same game. In the beginning it worked but after that became the norm for every game the impact from each new character dying dropped to null.
I get why the crazy friend did what he did, I can see the line of reasoning. However, I still think that it’s retarded and made the entire story pointless. The manga would have been much cooler if we were already in the time loop and the MC had to deal with learning that his crazy friend caused everyone to suffer again just so he can see MC look cool.

Fuck this could have been a masterpiece.

I just wanted to have a comfy time.

Attached: file.png (625x910, 495K)

The ending felt kinda lacking in flavour and unresolved but I just can't hate this anime.
They gave us best submarine monstergirl in anime history.

Attached: e3ae201573d65c45d45e1a7496131524f72ce117.jpg (400x400, 67K)

triplets
triplets
triplets
triplets
triplets
triplets

>. It's probably the first thing that distinguish good authors
Nah, because a lot of the best manga have really strong arcs in their first few years and then peter out as the writer loses interest or doesn't know what to do. Look at Berserk.
Though probably my favourite shounen manga is Pandora Hearts which I think had a strong, satisfying ending.

Yeah I liked that too. Im still sad about it.

This manga is really awful, but the mc getting raped gives me satisfaction.

It was obvious once the time skip happened that would be the result, her brother knew him all too well and told her so.

>all 3 actually participate in fighting asura
That alone pulls it ahead of the anime, but the manga didn't exactly end gracefully either

If you count it the Shaman King original ending must be one of the biggest cockblocks of all time.
>entire manga is focused around a single tournament and beating not-Yoh
>the gang makes their way right to the end
>15 chapters until the final chapter (it was updated and given a proper ending)
>"Oh, here's a safe house, let's rest for a bit"
>END
I can only imagine how infuriated weekly readers would've been.

Attached: x17.jpg (960x750, 132K)

is this is how it ended? just fireworks and nothing after?

Wow just read the ending to Megane, what the fuck. I thought you were exaggerating. What school would even operate like that? What Japanese school would allow her back?

Birdcage Castle had a pretty good ending

Attached: Screenshot_20190415-093604.jpg (1440x2028, 1.58M)

Still very mad.

Attached: Papa no Iu Koto o Kikinasai.jpg (224x350, 21K)

next chapter is kyoko trying to do stuff on her own at home and that's it

How did this end?

Been years since i read this but god do i remember how terrible the second half of this was. Even the art degraded pretty badly.

Attached: abnLgP0h_o.jpg (307x400, 64K)

>Series is nearing end
>Series is on track for a Raika end
>Raika confesses to MC
>MC decides he actually loves oldest niece and rejects her
>Series ends with with him marrying oldest niece and and having a child together.
Author did a complete 180 and this ending basically came out of no where

fuck man Torako got canned? I was planning to catch up soon because I got too busy to keep following it but that's a bummer to hear.

I don't regret dropping it now.

seems like a big nothing

yeah, ended it in a rush because takagi was way more popular

It didn't get canned per say. The magazine it was being published in went under and Torako was one of the series that went down with the ship

Darling in the Plot-Twist.

Why do so many harem LN/manga do this? Fucking Oreimo, Haganai, and Nisekoi did this

well shit that's even more depressing, at least there's the very faint hope that it might get picked up by another magazine like it happens once in a blue moon.

And then theres picture related

Attached: Kono Onee-san wa Fiction Desu.jpg (246x350, 18K)

""""""subverting""""" expectations, they want their work to be memorable so they go for that sweet shock value to be remembered even if it pisses literally everyone off, I actually think Nisekoi killed the authors career given that none of his other One-shots after it have gone past that.

To this day I am mad.

Attached: 20cb.png (736x1079, 1.11M)

>nisekoi
>oreimo
>180

You forgot the worst offender, Ichigo 100%.

Is there any other manga that has fights on the scale that Toriko had in its last arc? Stuff like Acacia getting punted through their Jupiter sized earth and Acacia throwing up an entire universe is my shit.

ana satsujin
the whole last part was an awful end to something mediocre

Gal cleaning

>japs think youtube being shit is a conspiracy

>Haganai
What? It finally ended?

>Nekofags STILL BTFO
Greatest. Love. Story. Ever. Told.

Attached: 1383611007330.gif (1280x720, 1.47M)

I still feel like the April Fools ending should have been the canonical ending

Attached: M12.jpg (960x1378, 239K)

>two best girls neck and neck for majority of manga
>one wins
I actually think that was done well even though I wished the other won. It's not like the MC chose the worst one.

> She came, so it was making love.

Haruto did, but her? She looked pretty disatisfied, so that's unlikely, even with the leglog.

Attached: rape heart pupils.jpg (720x267, 86K)

>mc romancing the teacher
>she's finally warming up to him
>DRAMA
>AMNESIA
>DELAYS
>finally an ending
>"right now... the teachers are on break"
It's amazing how the otp finally getting together feels like a consolation prize. And what's up with the "sequel?"

Attached: Unbalance_x_Unbalance_Cover.png (200x290, 106K)

good. fuck raki. Clare is only for Teresa

WHY DOES HIS SISTER HAVE THESE POWERS?!

I still wish best girl hadn't died

Attached: k31.png (644x918, 390K)

MC decides to go back to his chapter 1 self and broke with Hoshino.
Worst part is, the prior chapter made it look like they would stay together

As a side note, i heard the autor has a mayor case of butthurt becsuse juliet got an anime adaptation and not his manga, which leaded to him writing such shit ending

The original Tokyo ghouls ending was really good though

Did someone say retarded ending? Because I thought I heard someone say retarded ending.

Attached: Kado-The-Right-Answer.jpg (1920x1080, 170K)

Now that I think about it, as cliche and whored out as it is every Dragonball series had a good ending compared to must series. Yes, even GT and Super.

>sequel
The author is a faggot and using the new "Web comic" approach all Korean authors are doing, its so fucking bad.

Not to mention they're into humiliation, mindbreak, and rape. So much so that they've made it the overriding traits of the MC now.

Fuck this fucking ending.

Attached: 05ByaU6.jpg (1739x1245, 685K)

This was a really nice manga before the time skip but this ending was just so fucking forced. Just why? Even if there were tiny hints beforehand it still doesn't make any fucking sense.

Worst of all. Freezing is now on hiatus again and he's starting another series.

I was so fucking disappointed by that explanation I still haven't watched the movie to this day. It was the epitome of a let down.

>movies tend to have better endings that serialized manga with no fixed endpoint
hmmm

And even then I hear people thought the updated proper ending was shitty too.
And let's not even talk about Flowers.
I'm still angry that fuck Hiroyuki Takei didn't let MAPPA do a new proper Mankin anime adaptation because he's a fucking autist.

The best part of it is that if you look at the original Aquarion, all the hints were there. They played the long con and it worked.

Naruto
Stone Ocean definitely annoyed me
That's good actually. And it's one of my favorites.

If only you knew how bad things really are, Yea Forums..

Attached: file029742.png (2788x1788, 285K)

What the hell? This was the ONLY good page in this fucking garbage.
It would be retarded if he continued to be a manchild forever.

It was ok, i was just sad it was over, i liked this atmosphere a lot

If I remember correctly - he "dated" reverse trap for a bit and than everyone reset their relationship

The movie is actually pretty good, well the Korean one is anyway. I still don't know why but somehow Koreans are pretty damn amazing when it comes to movies even though they basically suck at everything else.

Same with Monster. Great build-up that leads to nowhere.

crows had a pretty good one

But you're wrong. This based was based as fuck and the ending was still tragic.

Demon baby bullshit

Attached: 1513724929420.jpg (901x1024, 663K)

Ishida got so fucking lazy
>Hinami gets about 1 line after Cochlea
>preparation for wedding and ceremony itself covered in TWO fucking chapters
>all Quinx problems solved in a flash
>turned Hide fucking bland
>Amon sidestory resolved in a single chapter
>Eto's fucking 2nd death
>Kaneki loses gains in epilogue timeskip
etc. etc. It'd been building up ever since Tatara's death, Ishida prob wanted that shit to be over and done with so he could move on

Attached: 1537529644765.jpg (400x400, 34K)

> ctrl+f "beelzebub"
> 0/0

Attached: beelzebub.jpg (220x347, 31K)

The things you mentioned aren't really that bad but when I read they're gonna use FUCKING METAL DETECTORS I fucking lost it. THAT'S how you know he got lazy. And I still think the expectations of tragedy were completely justified considering how it was emphasized all this time but in the end we got betrayed. As much as I dislike :Re compared to the first season though, I think some issues were fixed later on (like too many characters and horrid pacing fucked over by way too many flashbacks), so I won't hate too much on it. Part 2 was still a decent read but nowhere near as compelling as part 1.

GUNZ

the end of season 1 was a fucking joke

Attached: kaneki.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Remember one about some guy who had to kill his teammates to become really powerful. He was called an Enforcer or something. Fucking awful ending where everything got rushed

yakushoku distpiari?

Goodnight pun pun. Poor bastard wanted to die and now he is forced to live as a cuck.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn's ending was atrocious.
Bakuman's was fine conceptually, the literal events are basically what I expected the ending to be, it's just that the quality of the manga took a nosedive and the final chapter is awkward as fuck.
Gantz is almost too embarrassing to mention.
I never finished reading Air Gear, but I'm willing to bet that it doesn't improve from the point where I dropped it, so I say that counts.

she should've stayed with him. also, that frame of him shaving his head for her was too good.

Yeah thats the one

>Air Gear

Jesus Christ this. The manga was always kind of over the top fun but by the time they were emitting kamehameha blast from their shoes and unveiling a global plot to take over the world with these rollerblades that are actually superweapons my eyes were rolling so far back my head I turned blind and thus was rendered unable to proceed reading the story

Oh boy, why.
The whole "we have to defeat China" reveal at the end was pretty silly, but the way it swerves in the final fucking pages to make the whole thing completely pointless on top of that was just a stroke of genius.

Point of contention! The final 2-3 arcs are going to be talked about for years to come as the unironically worst manga arcs of all time, BUT the actual ending chapter was okay.

Attached: Simpsons 02x01 - Bart Gets an F.jpg (512x384, 34K)

More than 450 replies but no one mentioned this? I'm still mad to this day.

Attached: x9.png (715x1024, 348K)

Didn't it also imply that the whole thing could be just the mother's dream?

This 100%. Don't know which adaptation you're talking about (I think there's 2, not counting the American parody) but the one where L faked his death was perfect.

>just one

Attached: 16.png (1690x1200, 1.05M)

>sister dies because she stabbed her body possessed by her father
Why the hell didn't she just grapple her body and restrain it until morning?

Laugh threads were only three years ago user.
How did that one end?

someone did actually mention it earlier in the thread, how DID it end tho? I only read till they discover that they're half-siblings and after that I think the group stopped scanlating it for obvious. reasons

To be exact, "Only you cried when everyone else laughed at me. Only you actually looked into my soul, therefore I have to destroy you."

Everytime before the timeskip is great, while the rest is just like a parody of the first part.

Which one? You meant the two isekai series?

>But I thought you would marry me
Isn't the manga still ongoing on the author's personal blog?

Code geass has such a shit ending I can't believe people say it has one of the best ones in anime. They literally just fucking decide to have world peace because Lelouch was so shit, both as a leader and a character. Suzaku makes absolutely no sense being the mess of contradictions he is and the entire last arc or just R2 for that matter is complete garbage.

is this one still going the sister dropped the yandere to fast for my taste ?

They breaks up and pretends that nothing ever happened. MC is a fucking faggot. I would totally fuck this and cum inside every night, blood-related sister or not.

Attached: 24.jpg (1576x1143, 845K)

Anything by Satoshi Mizukami tends to have an amazing conclusion, as well as just being a great story to boot. Also shot-outs to Jitsu wa Watashi wa for the same.

Attached: Smugest.png (306x200, 64K)

>Satoshi Mizukami
I still can't believe that not a single one of his manga is adapted.

absolute fucking waste, who even is the audience of shit like this? because people that want a romance manga sure as fuck isn't it.

Planet With is legitimately the closest we're ever gonna get.

It's criminal that all the piles of shit that get shoveled into anime and become successful, but not Spirit Circle, Biscuit Hammer, nor Sengoku Youko.

I was alright with Kagami no kuni's ending because Kano came right out and said he'd fucked up and written himself into a dead end he could't think of a way out of.

It's one thing if the ending is bad from being rushed or if the writer actually thinks their dumbster fire was good. It's another if the author's standing there saying, "Sorry guys, this is my fault. Here's a swimsuit chapter to fap to as consolation".

My little sister used to read that, then one day she threw out all her comics in a rage. What happens? I know nothing about the series.

>I didn't understand Code Geass

This manga is a weird case where the ending is the only good part.

>The two best girls get away with everything
OP said worst endings, not the greatest.

Attached: 1551329818432.jpg (1280x720, 415K)

The ending redeems the entire part

I will never not be mad about Bokurano, especially the part where the parents of the girl that got abused by some pedo ring DECIDE NOT TO SEEK ANY KIND OF JUSTICE FOR HER AND WHO KNOWS HOW MANY OTHER VICTIMS BECAUSE ASDFGHJKLASJKH FUCK FUCK FUCK

Sounds more like Inio Asano

How did this end?

>Having one God awful ending
A tragedy
>Making 2 nonsensical God Awful endings branching from the same story
An achievement

Attached: 81qblCOz2hL._SL1280_.jpg (909x1280, 260K)

I don't remember all the details but it turns out the frail good friend of Ren was actually both FMC's sister and a Keikakumaster who orchestrated the entire plot's events as a way to get back at her because of issues he had with their Dad resulting in ending up in a coma

I've read a lot of this and eventually got bored, how does it end?

*brother and *her ending up in

It was kind of bullshit but the Teresa reunion helped tie things together. It was a weak ending but the manga suffered more from power creep than the ending.

Fucking kill yourself, you edgy autist. It was a lighthearted manga with horror elements at best.

I never actually finished Sundome but I heard about the ending.

>Big Bad destroys her connection to her past lives.
>She does nothing to try and fix this (despite the past lives spirits existing).
>Big bad wants to make an apocalypse by opening the gate to the spirit world.
>She decides to open it anyway but hasI basically no consequences whatsoever.
I dopped it at the end of Season 3 (nothing important happens) so I have no idea how it ends but the entire thing is trash.

Master ruseman was behind it all because he was bored, very dumb.

Hitler 2.0 develops a mech with a spirit laser that fucks everything up. Korra gets over ptsd and stops it but the power opens a new spirit portal, then she fucks off to eat cooch with her new girlfriend

you didn't even mention the worst part
After Hitler 2.0 being a ruthless woman of greed, power and charisma with a clear goal of conquering the earth nation under her rule, she says "sorry, it's because I don't have parents"

Attached: 1488044812049.png (527x622, 236K)

And I thought anime/manga have bad writing.

West is best (worst).