Stay Strong

Stay strong anons. She believes in you.

Attached: vlcsnap-00077.jpg (551x309, 45K)

fuck redheads and fuck asuka

But she's in love with Issei. Why the fuck should I care about her if she won't date me?

Who

I want to have sex with Rias

Attached: [HorribleSubs] High School DxD Hero - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.06_[2018.07.01_07.56.11].jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Passione Rias is bad.

she's not a particularly good character

Attached: rias.jpg (1280x2148, 499K)

Are we just gonna ignore the quads from OP?

I feel like this should have come up more often.

>quads
Shame, Akeno's hotter.

Attached: 1555082685273.jpg (600x349, 15K)

It's a shame the new season fucked the series, Rias pulled me through some of the darkest years of my life.

Him making the statue or her being a bad character?

The former.

nice quads, user-san!

Attached: anon-san!.jpg (1920x1080, 196K)

Lad...

>She believes in Issei
ftfy

why is she so perfect bros?

Attached: 1554032689917.png (1920x1080, 2.13M)

Rich but down to Earth
Beautiful in all aspects
Comes packaged with second best girl
FREE REAL ESTATE

My wife.

Attached: D0zjbp8VAAA2FHG.jpg (529x717, 103K)

Yeah, there's a lotta that stuff in the story, little things that get brought up but kinda forgotten about due to the cast being as large (and mostly one dimensional) as it is

DxD's top five girls could each star as main love interests in separate mangas. Prove me wrong.

Some would prefer them to be the main love interest

What do I have to do to get a season 5

Vali vs Azi Dahaka is peak shonen fight, you can't change my mind

Buy every fig, DVD/Blu-Ray and other mech 10,000 times.

Hey at least their favorites get attention.
Multiple harems and romance deny even that.

Probably never, the author must still be upset that the third season was ruined so badly, shame becuase the rating game was fun

They fucking ruined it on the final season. They fucking gutted the shit out of it. Everything before whatever fuck up they OP's picture Rias was good and perfect sync.
>OH hey we thought we make it more epic.
And instead they fucked it.

Attached: Internal Breakdown..gif (264x320, 929K)

season 5 when?

I'm still curious as to what the director was trying to achieve with his own ending

Is there an Ultimate DVD collection at all anywhere? Or is it in shitty Dvd Parts shit

Attached: How I'm Going Out. With my dick in my hands.jpg (1360x768, 153K)

>the director was trying to achieve with his own ending
It was a fucking lazy ass fucking final season. I was looking forward to seeing Big RED in all his glory. But no. They went for the shitty tournament ending that was shitty. And half the dirty shit and swearing got cut right out as well. Watch the first season and the last and it just makes you think. *Great the took out all the dirty stuff that made it so good because it was openly dirty* and replaced it with lazy shitty honor and shit. Could have done alot fucking more.

The light novels in general became more like a shonen rather than the previous perverted fun, eechi scenes became less of the focus whereas EPIC HONOR BATTLES took priority

I'm not letting go witnessing Big Red's power. Fucking ripped off man.

Attached: 1509077186094.jpg (4032x3024, 2.59M)

Rossweisse is best DXD.

Attached: 1509470273688.jpg (2837x3962, 1.17M)

Is there anyone who's actually called rias or did they try to call her Lisa and fuck it up really badly?