Black Clover

I genuinely tried to get into it and made it through 160+ chapters before finally giving up. Honestly what is the appeal of this manga?
>story
Doesn't distinguish itself from other shonen through pretty much anything. Predictable as fuck, and the plot convenience is through the roof (Asta getting a sword that can heal his village and negate the reincarnation spell out of nowhere).
>power system and fights
I wasn't able to grasp why the power system in BC is spoken so highly of. It's all just whatever magic hurled at the opponent. Creative uses show up here and there, but even those are simplistic. Fights themselves are pretty to look at but there's barely any investment for the reader and nothing thought-provoking.
>art
Actually really good for a weekly series. And some character designs are really badass.
>characters
My biggest gripe. I can stand two-dimensional characters, but these characters are so one-dimensional it hurts. Out of the Black Bulls, everyone has a schlock and they can't have any dialogue without mentioning it. It gets really tiresome after a while. There is no trace of depth besides rival and/or nakama shit. Also, why the fuck was Yami the driving force behind every single character (and I don't mean only the Black Bulls).

Attached: 81jeGtCf+pL.jpg (1400x2100, 475K)

You feel for the meme

It's the next One Piece

fell*

It just one spamming faggot trying to meme people into reading it.

cause it's simple and generic but got pretty good art. it appeals to younger audiences who feel one piece is to overwhelm (900 chapters can be pretty tough for kids). so wsj wants to keep it.

>it appeals to younger audiences
That’s explains it, not much else to compare it too

BC is unironically too high IQ for you.
Are you going to spam this thread every day or what?

>BC is unironically too high IQ
Top kek just like Fairy Tail and Naruto right?

It's not the greatest show
But I found the manga to be entertaining
It has some neat characters that I like , great artworks , I like some of the characters interaction and development and I like the magic fights
It's not a masterpiece even in shounen standers
But I found it fun to read.
Maybe I am just retarded tho.

>(Asta getting a sword that can heal his village and negate the reincarnation spell out of nowhere).
Why do people speedread like literal retards and then blame it on the series?

All Shonen are shit especially that pretentious hxh lmao

what do you like?

I laugh when it copied the third Hokages death

If One Piece was trash then sure

It's basically Fairy Tail but without the fanservice

no one is going to bother telling some shonen brainlet what they like because no one wants some brainlet ruining their show

I think predictability is one of its strong points. Its just a generic but consistent shonen manga that makes me remember when I read old naruto or law of ueki all those years ago. Plus, how most of the fight is a team effort is a good plus for me.
Try to read it weekly just expose its shittyness, just read in bulk and remember that the kid in you, as well as those new budding kids in Japan, would find Asta and his friends cool. Its just a very safe option and a well functioning cog for Jump to use.

doing one man show lmao

> Honestly what is the appeal of this manga?
Amazing fights, good comedy, good art, great characters, overall good pacing, any other series would take 400 chapters to reach the point BC is at, luckily we dont have to wait that long.
> It's all just whatever magic hurled at the opponent.
Not really. It has its origin, its different attributes, the spells are different for almost everyone because its based on perssonality, etc.
Its a actual thought-out system that makes the fights a delight to read about.
> and nothing thought-provoking.
Aside from World trigger and HxH there is no series that could give you this.

>(Asta getting a sword that can heal his village and negate the reincarnation spell out of nowhere).
You mean the sword(s) that were purposely given to fuck him over in the future because "he will have to pay a price" for using them?

You don't have the required IQ to view this post.

Why do you feel the need to shit on shounen, also
>some brainlet ruining their show
Fanbases don't bring down the quality of show or manga. Funny how you're calling people brainlet, huh?

Based post

But he is right. It was one of many asspulls the series had

Literally no u reply
Nice

Fuck off Kimetsufag

Unironically KnY is better than BC in all aspects

Attached: 97362617181.jpg (750x937, 167K)

COPE
Go back to your women's manga

>women's manga
>published in the same magazine

>Fanbases don't bring down the quality of show or manga.
Yes it does newfag, maybe if you watched more than just some shonen shit show you would know this
> Funny how you're calling people brainlet, huh?
how is it funny? Because its true?
Brainlet shonen retarded end your life

I can't even get past chapter 13

is a shit naruto, read Dr. Stone or KnY instead,

Attached: TABATA A HACK.png (978x500, 437K)

>person is mad that their idol is dead
Stop the fucking presses

?

It's not very good but it's a fun 5/10.

>This naruto page
That moment was really nice for me.

I read it because of their stronk female cast. Tabata should remove his male character and make it like Claymore.

Yami saw something in the cast when no one else did. Yami is based chad who doesn't give a fuck about being popular