Scorching sun

>scorching sun
>still wears black tights to go to school
>is the only girl in school who does that
Why is the black-haired female lead archetype mentally ill? It's the same thing with Yukino and Horikita, why can't they just be normal?

Attached: Bunny Girl Senpai.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mountainofpigeons.wordpress.com/LowLife4-c1/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's just sexy

Black tights are king, I don't care about realism, if I had it my way all girls would wear them forever.

But then again, without the contrast of lesser girls who don't wear tights, would tights even be sexy anymore? Food for thought.

There is literally a reason she wears that, braindead moron. Volume 4, Chapter 1 of the light novel:
>"With Mai’s appearance, she was wearing the familiar summer uniform of Minegahara High School. Despite the lingering summer heat, she was wearing black tights, albeit thin. Mai had once told him that they were to prevent sunburn. Actresses had it tough."
mountainofpigeons.wordpress.com/LowLife4-c1/

Then why does not she wear white tights? Their albedo are higher and she'd be less hot.

Why not use sunblock

It's easier to just wear something than to constantly reapply this shit. It's also much easier to not forget to wear a piece of clothing than to apply sunblock.

Because black ones are sexier, duh

>he reads Light Novels

You watch anime, it's much worse.

against school rules

It's a limiter. She's too erotic without them

Attached: legs.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

sunblock doesnt stop tanning. tanning is bad (for nips)

Attached: 13.jpg (407x1167, 318K)

Some black tights actually block the sun
source: imouto

Tell us more

Tights are sold in varying thicknesses. Some are thick enough to actually block sun and made of material that is breathable so they can make you feel cooler than not wearing tights. Some girls wear tights solely to prevent tanning

>varying thicknesses
>Some are thick enough
Nab a pair from your imouto, put them on and post it.

my legs are practically twice the size of hers

I can't believe i refused to watch the anime because i thought they animated just her story unknowing that the anime goes past the manga and into LN territory.I'm so glad i finished this today. It really was my cup of tea and now i will just wait for the movie. What happens in vol 8 and 9 after the movie arc ends?

better than being a manga manchild

oooooh its called bunny girl senpai because she looks like a bunny

That's literally wrong though. The aesthetic is like 80% of the appeal of otaku media

Attached: 1526392223442.jpg (500x600, 102K)

i wanna eat mai pussy

>imagine
>The aesthetic is like 80% of the appeal of otaku media
>he needs pictures and sounds to appreciate media appeal
Get a load of this underage faggot.

Mai a shit