>go to instagram.com/p/BpF8W6jA6rT/
>see Bang Zoom studio
>look up VA
>go to lexlang.com/The_Official_Lex_Lang_Website/Anime.html
>see "Conan the Detective Movie 22 - Kusakabe" 3rd from the top

Guys...?
Is...is something in the works here...?
I'm anxious...

Attached: anime-night-2019-detective-conan-film-22-zero-the-enforcer-poster.jpg (990x1397, 804K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/186884134/
twitter.com/Filmarks/status/1116906382106791936
youtube.com/watch?v=3fZAyFJCp9k
youtube.com/watch?v=aILBfWpT-oY&t=9s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: thread now.png (493x738, 82K)

overrated and smelly

Yea we talked about that last thread, still need more information. To be honest the idea of a bang zoom detective conan dub has me concerned but I'll have to see what happens before making final judgments or anything.

Where have you both been?

Also since you seem out of the loop, here's the thread where it was discussed.
desuarchive.org/a/thread/186884134/

Attached: 1478087328573.jpg (850x572, 109K)

>been
Conan's on my auto-pin, doesn't mean I have to Sera post every thread like certain Haibarafags.

Attached: thread now hd.png (1280x720, 702K)

>doesn't mean I have to Sera post every thread
I always thought it was you who used to do that. I just like posting cute and Haibara is mixed in.

Anyway we just came off a long good thread yesterday morning OP, so if your thread doesn't pick up, that and it being about a dub is probably why.

Attached: 1480030533336.jpg (946x704, 242K)

>out of the loop
That thread is exactly why I made this one.

Well alright then. We should wait until we have more information though. We still don't even know who has the Conan license right now despite voice work being worked on for the 22nd movie back in October. I'm probably just as anxious to know where this is going as you are but it doesn't seem we're getting any updates for either movie in this regard soon.

Attached: ran kazuha.jpg (1024x768, 252K)

imagine the Conan dub continuing

At this point it looks like we're getting new actors despite most if not all the ones from the original dub still working at Funimation.

I don't have anything against the old cast, but if a new cast can do a good job then it's fine.
I've heard Japanese Conan so much while having a soft spot for the original English dub but I don't consider it as "the voices of Conan".

I'm pretty firm on the original dub as being what the series is for America, but I'll probably just end up having to get over myself and deal with the new voices or if for some reason they decide to falter back to the original names.

I should also point out that from what I've heard from Bang Zoom only a few sound good to me. I really dont want Conan to sound like Gon. Also, a bigger question I have over most is if they'd keep a Shinichi/Jimmy voice over for Conan's thoughts.

Official subs for the official gap, 124-753 or so, would be good.

I've been waiting for awhile for that but I doubt it's coming.

Imagine Kazuha's mom

>Kaito Kid Movie continues the increasing box office sales streak
Doubters BTFO

Attached: Kaito-Kid-Boy.gif (1280x720, 1.47M)

Cute image but I thought that article meant its first day did better than Zero's first day.

>gif
>not animated
>1.47MB
>720p
>looks like shit
Anything else to add?

>>not animated

Attached: conan ran.png (960x720, 408K)

the long still image got me, dang

every other point though :^)

I can't remember much about her, why not just imagine Kazuha in any situation instead. Kazuha is best girl.

If they kept the CC name outside of the old anime dub (the manga, the game we never got, the upcoming game we are getting, and TMS' twitter still using the name in hashtags) then they'll likely keep it when bringing the new movies over. I just hope the quality is good, that's my primary concern. Switching actors means you don't know who you're getting or how well their performance mixes with their character, at least we already knew how Alison voiced Conan, or Jewell did Kudo.

The thing about the old dub was that for the most part the characters didn't have that cartoony parody tier voicing (George is a notable example of the voice type I mean), which is something I feel Bang Zoom is guilty of, at least from time to time.

Attached: promo poster.jpg (1182x762, 303K)

>TMS doesn't say anything about Zero being released overseas (it's going to Germany theaters later this year though)
>has apparently been licensed over here for awhile and under the dubbing process for like 6 months with no official announcement
>TMS does say something about the movie out a couple days ago having overseas plans with #CaseClosed
Realistically we'd have to be getting Zero before Blue Sapphire but Sapphire is already closer to an official announcement than Zero. I wonder if this is going to take awhile.

Attached: zero DVD.jpg (934x1200, 363K)

Also that might not be a DVD.

Attached: shinichi ran zero.jpg (1098x1200, 339K)

source?

Have you guys seen these movie coins? Looks like they're released with every movie. I thought they were cool so I'll post some. This one's pretty recent.

Attached: fist.jpg (2352x1104, 823K)

Attached: crossroad.jpg (1562x1006, 722K)

Attached: 6.jpg (3196x1444, 1.62M)

Attached: baker street.jpg (2396x1600, 1.22M)

how much are these in auction?

Just check out Ebay, it's where I'm getting all these pictures. A lot seem to be in the 20-40 dollar range. Also reading up on them it seems these started on the 25th anniversary.

Attached: requiem.jpg (1672x1132, 863K)

>detective manlet

He's normal for his age. What, you think Conan is an adult?

You try taking shrinking pills, user

>see this tweet
normalfaggot confirmed, fuck off

What's everyone's favorite motives from the series?

Attached: Motivations.png (2588x1312, 358K)

Does the kid that committed suicide in a movie count? His threat was resetting Japan by killing it.

>>My wife tried to cure my claustrophobia, better kill her with an axe
He didn't know that's what she was doing though

What was his motive?

He realized everyone in charge of Japan and its services were corrupt and he was neglected by an old man who was wanting an AI system the kid was designing. You should watch the movie, Phantom of Baker Street.

>interacting with other people on an annonymous board
fuck off normie reeeeeee

You could do this in any other thread.

Attached: beep.jpg (1280x1857, 628K)

I want Sera to rest in my lap.

DAMN IT GERMANY STOP GETTING WHAT I WANT

Seeing DC in a theater would be wonderful. I mean damn.

>kogoro will forever be dumb

>his daughter will forever be hot

Attached: boob through shirt arm hole is perfect.jpg (450x600, 70K)

Attached: original.gif (500x375, 1019K)

Attached: original.gif (500x369, 1022K)

good boy and good food

Attached: cute (2).png (960x720, 979K)

Attached: 42ad1e04c78d09bd156d5386de0b09c9.gif (303x267, 569K)

the three faces of Conan

Attached: ghost Conans.jpg (1280x2157, 1.92M)

What a neat little filler.

Is it wrong that I enjoy Kaito more than Conan?

No but I respectfully disagree with the notion.

Attached: conan.webm (640x480, 2.14M)

>inb4 Kogoro figures out Conan is Shinichi all on his own without Conan being a dumbfuck and revealing it to him

goodnight shelly

>My dead daughter's ex learned how to cope with the death after years and moved on so I'm gonna strangle him to death with his own necktie

That'd be really cool.

>long lost fraternal twin
Oh no it was much stupider than that. It was a rare identical opposite sex twin situation, as she lost her Y-chromosome in the original twin division.

Honestly I tend to forget the stupid motivations and remember the stupid ways they pulled off the murder.

What episode? Also I can't find that in the picture.

I love it when he acts like a kid.

>episode
Manga only, and I don't recall the chapter. It's the one where there's the man who's suspected of murdering his fiance when her car blows up or catches on fire.

>the american dub gets right to the good stuff, stops, then skips all the way to the gay amuro movie

It's common, but after getting into Kaito's series it makes me realize he shines best as a recurring antagonist rather than protagonist.

>shine

It's extremely cute.

Well he already knows he's getting knocked out to solve cases (granted he thinks its himself doing it so not quite close enough) so its only a matter of time

You know mismanagement was part of why Conan originally failed in America. At the very least we should know if something has been dubbed yet or not. Who has the license. Anything.

Attached: 1545225452083.jpg (1011x1469, 558K)

Well Bang Zoom is definitely dubbing, although from the tweets it seems like TMS is just doing it themselves.

I wonder if they went to Funimation first for any of this and they turned TMS down.

Probably because they don't even license it anymore.

How long does it take for subs of the movies to come out?

Usually a month after it drops on DVD, so another 7 months or so

Waiting that long I might as well just wait until the english dub happens.

Attached: smug kids.jpg (640x480, 50K)

Get used to it kid.

I guess the quality beats camrips with uncertain subs.

>I'll get plastic surgery to make myself look like Kudo Shinichi, frame him for murder, and go to jail in his place! Brilliant!

Attached: Meitantei.Conan.full.1490769.jpg (2450x1750, 989K)

this is so incredibly feel-good

And yet he wants to be Shinichi again, where he only has Ran and no friends.

I do wonder how it'll end with him and the kids. It'd be sad if he went back to being Shinichi and just never really saw the kids much. Maybe apprentices. Genta might end up like Chiba, Mitsuhiko like Takagi, and maybe Ayumi as a nicer not as rough Sato.

are there better scans?

It's the cover of a tape, those tapes use art from the manga. I can't remember which one this was from but I think Conan was behind her and they were on a beach.

where'd his fluff go

Attached: 1444254056174.jpg (914x514, 285K)

Gone with the rest of the aesthetic from those years. Everything is slick, sharp lines now.

Based & APTX4869pilled

Attached: 1553759252771.jpg (724x1678, 210K)

2001 and 2003 look strange for some reason.

What did she mean by this?

Attached: 1553776348014.png (807x896, 854K)

>twitter.com/Filmarks/status/1116906382106791936

Recent character popularity poll.

Attached: D4JnO4cUEAAminP.jpg (740x416, 46K)

>1: Amuro
jeez

poor Mitsuhiko
then again she's only 18, so when he's a teenager she'll be in her late cake years

Attached: 1547247804014.jpg (296x448, 76K)

That she has to wait for Mitsuhiko to turn 14.

Attached: z4623.jpg (1188x669, 103K)

The USA facebook for TMS has the same post so they really do seem to mean USA for M23.

Attached: fb.jpg (498x543, 115K)

Doesn't bang zoom do southeast asia dubs or something?

What are the chances Bang Zoom brings in the Funimation cast who did Case Closed? They dub things and sometimes Funimation distributes them, are they partners enough to share VAs?

Please say there's a chance. My hype depends on it.

I've been looking at what Bang has dubbed and cross referencing the work Funi actors have done recently and I haven't found a match yet that wasn't Dragonball Super, in which Collen Clinkenbeard (Rachel/Ran) had a voice, but Funi owns the American license whereas Bang Zoom seems to just have distributed it in SEA.

When I search Bang Zoom voice actors there are shared members, like Steve Blum, Collen, and Vic Magnogna. I haven't checked to see if it's anything while they were working at Funi or if they just switched over at some point. Even if they do share VAs that's no guarantee they actually bothered to pull from their primary actor pool for this. I know Harley/Heiji's dub VA said he'd like to return to the series one day but I think he moved from Texas to somewhere else and would have to travel for it. They probably wouldn't even bother to contact him if they were going basic new VA routes.

Attached: the girl in the crowd heard them.png (366x380, 160K)

If Germany can come back to a 900+ episode series 12 years later around the 300s then why can't America?

Because American dubs are even worse than German dubs.

They made Conan sound more goofy than just young

That isn't really an explanation if America likes American dub VAs.

If TMS is going straight through Bang Zoom Entertainment that's kind of weird. There's an off chance that they could be doing a Conan dub for SEA english speaking countries and Funi or someone else could be doing it for America but I think we'd have heard a license announcement that way. Still, no one's talking about it except Lex's credits so maybe they've been trying to keep it under wraps? With such an IP and the level of American interest you'd think they'd want everyone to know from day one instead of waiting before saying anything beyond a vague hint. It honestly feels like the plan for Movie 22 fell through. If we could find out if there is a SEA release for the 22nd movie and see if Lex is credited for Kusakabe then we'd know. Bang Zoom does do proper American releases most of the time though.

Attached: sitting boy.png (300x350, 176K)

>movie where Kaito actually has to deal with something and its not minor obstacles that he swiftly avoids
Once I saw the trailer with Kaito all bloody and someone trying to drown him I really wanted to see it.

Fist of Blue Sapphire main theme
youtube.com/watch?v=3fZAyFJCp9k

here's Clockwork Skyscraper's for comparison
youtube.com/watch?v=aILBfWpT-oY&t=9s

Attached: ai song.png (800x450, 336K)