Hajime Isayama > Yoshihiro Togashi

Hajime Isayama > Yoshihiro Togashi

Shingeki no kyojin > HXH

Prove me wrong

Pro tip : You can't

Attached: 1555012299928.png (496x955, 506K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7l_x9R6yAxQ
desuarchive.org/a/thread/183927996/#183974779
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HxH was equal to snk till greed island after that it became trash.

it's easier to write a story like snk than hxh tbqhwy
i like snk more though. hxh has become shit because kurapika is too boring

Isn't snk outselling HXH for years now as well?

B-basado.

Attached: 1555247149051.jpg (1920x1080, 578K)

>it's easier to write a story like snk than hxh
No, it's just that Isayama is a far better writer than Togashi. Let's be real, Eren's character development is better written and better integrated to the overall theme of snk than any other character in HxH.

>comparing shonenshit to an actual seinen masterpiece like hxh
kek

Even in terms of art Isayama actually improved a lot since uprising. While his art isn't the selling factor of snk it's good enough to convey the emotions through the panel. The current art of HXH is the worst.

hxhbros???

Attached: 1554992946205.png (1298x1341, 1.24M)

>Huntard failing onto the "soft seinen" meme
Never change.

>seinen masterpiece like hxh
You need to be 18+ to post here.

>The current art of HXH is the worst.
t. hasn't even read the latest chapters.

Compare this to Isayam's scribbles + he releases monthly chapters

Attached: 072-073.jpg (1568x1145, 1.45M)

>it's easier to write a story like snk than hxh tbqhwy
I fail to see how.

Your series is for beginners

Attached: 1554687647697.png (262x241, 94K)

Both are shit.

Educate yourself first before you shitpost

Attached: HxH is seinen.jpg (3500x2352, 3.05M)

Shingeki's art is excellent, almost Miura-like
HxH was never that good as far as art goes

>Ring
I wonder how Isayama wife looks like.

Attached: b2fbd79b24e6f7015ab59ba6c77db9b240d07199_hq[1].jpg (865x1024, 118K)

SnK even handles adult themes like pregnancy
how can huntertards compete?

Attached: 1555222467796.jpg (587x600, 96K)

>Muh mature cuz muh NSFW-content
Is it so important to prove everyone your adulthood? Just love what you love! It's 2019 or what?

Gokukoku no Brynhilde is 18+ where I live yet it is not as brutal as many other things which are for 16+, the age recommendation is pure bullshit. It i.e. takes into consideration how much blood is seen around a corpse, while that is by far the least traumetising factor when someone gets killed.

Based

Attached: 0540.jpg (3288x2021, 970K)

Imagine releasing a new chapter every month and still shitting out scribbles THIS bad

I'm sorry, but Isayama is ten years too young to compete with Togashi-sensei.

Attached: Attack on Titan-055.jpg (2037x3056, 2.03M)

>almost Miura-like
But Miura's art is shit

Attached: Tiger.jpg (1260x576, 236K)

another one of these fucking threads
well done /a(v)/

imagine going on a 1 year hiatus to create this

Attached: file.png (612x353, 236K)

I almost feel bad for people who aren't hunterchads. Almost.

Attached: 1531512761299.jpg (923x599, 513K)

Another braindead retard who doesn't know that Togashi draws his manga on a weekly basis.

Miura tiger is better because it convey the fierce aura of a feral beast.

Shingeki no kyojin went to trash ages ago

And for a weekly manga, it's totally fine and above average. Meanwhile you have Isayama who can't draw for shit even though he releases chapters on a monthly basis. Just goes to show how good of an artist Togashi really is.

Attached: Attack on Titan-023.jpg (2037x3056, 2.42M)

>struggle through the HxH anime
>finally get the part people actually think is good
>a guy who couldn't speak until he was 7 and had no understanding of human emotions somehow started a cult with millions of followers *and* a continent spanning smuggling ring
does Togashi think through anything he writes? What the fuck is this shit?

Jesus. AoT is embarrassing

Attached: 0311-016.jpg (2133x1600, 879K)

SnK is the same as Naruto/Bleach in terms of its depth and quality of writing. That's why SnK has massive amount of shipping and it takes it very seriously, to the point where the threads, even during chapte release, are ONLY about shipping.

Now compare it to actual good shounen:

>JJBA
Zero shipping at all in the two best parts (4 and 7 respectively), shipping only appeared during the bad times in the below average parts (5 and 6).

>YYH
Only afflicted by fujo shipping, otherwise immune.

>HxH
The best shonen (actually soft seinen) of all time powered entirely by its plot, supreme writing quality and insane depth. Any fujo shipping is treated like the insane crack for Japanese whales only, no one ever gives it any meaning.

Attached: 1447858816144.jpg (485x480, 28K)

HxH will never approach this shitposting masterpiece, truly we are blessed

Attached: 1554937554545.jpg (510x798, 221K)

Attached: 1497760805005.jpg (1000x190, 24K)

>the amount of ship"discussions" and shitposting testifies the quality of a series
are all snkfags this low IQ ?

Attached: 1436668851569.jpg (271x275, 14K)

>Prove me wrong
You need to start a discussion first.

You have to have a very high IQ to understand HunterXHunter. The theming is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Nen’s mechanics, most of the fights will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Gon’s unique outlook on morality, which is deftly woven into his characterization - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Machiavelli's The Prince, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these characters and battles, to realize that they’re not just epic or cool- they say something deep about LIFE in this rich, vibrant world Togashi has created. As a consequence people who dislike HunterXHunter truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the subtlety and drama in Killua overcoming his own hesitation and growing as a character by ripping his brother’s controlling needle out of his head, which itself is a brilliant parallel to the writings of Takuhan Soho. I’m smirking right now, just imagining one of those blockheaded neckbeards scratching their heads in confusion as Togashi’s genius unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools… how I pity them.

Explain why SnK threads are only about shipping, then? You never talk about the plot, themes or characters. Only about shipping. There is even some Hunterchad who comes to SnK threads just to school you fags about your own series. Embarassing.

Explain why HxH threads are only about shipping, then? You never talk about the plot, themes or characters. Only about shipping. There is even some Titanchad who comes to HxH threads just to school you fags about your own series. Embarassing.

JoJo is full of fujo shipping. If you don't count fujo shipping as real shipping then I guess you're right, there can't be straight ships where there are no relevant female characters.

There is literally no shipping in HxH threads, the fuck are you talking about, retard? And who is this "titanchad" who would dare to come to our threads to school us?
I can actually prove that some Hunterchad is schooling SnKfags about their own series in their threads.

But we do, simpleton
Now go back to discussing EM, EH and other irrelevant shit for tumblr whales.

Attached: 1bhLdkD.png (778x408, 203K)

There is literally no shipping in SnK threads, the fuck are you talking about, retard? And who is this "hunterchad" who would dare to come to our threads to school us?
I can actually prove that some Titanchad is schooling HxHfags about their own series in their threads.

>Huntards using pastas, base level insults and most of all threads on Yea Forums to make it seem like they actually made an argument.

based

>Snk > HxH
Are you joking fampai?

>M-muh shipping
Never change Huntard.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x343, 251K)

I think SnK should be compared to One Piece rather than HxH. Both are 2 best selling manga series in Japan, both have protagonists who want to travel the world that is full of mysteries, both have government as villains who erase history "protecting" commoners from discovering truth. I'm about halfway through SnK (chapter 62) but I definitely see some similarities and sense of adventure, despite very different artstyle and tone at surface level. Maybe that's what captivate people and make those series such best sellers.

It's alright, you just have shit taste.

good luck with the pleb filter

>Snk
>Similar to one piece
Literally kill yourself.

>I'm about halfway through SnK (chapter 62)
Read it till the end before making such baseless claims.

SnK is only about shipping. I know you've not been in any of their threads in the past years, but the only people who follow that series and talk about it are normalfags, dumblrinas, fujos and shippers. All of their threads are focused on shipping, not just a few, all of them.

I have to agree for the first time with a hxhfag

>Snk 80 million with less than 30 volumes
>HxH 70 million with 35+ volumes
Heh

HxH is only about shipping. I know you've not been in any of their threads in the past years, but the only people who follow that series and talk about it are normalfags, dumblrinas, fujos and shippers. All of their threads are focused on shipping, not just a few, all of them.

Quality > Quantity

SnK is way more mature and serious than Hiatus x hiatus. Even Naruto before pains arc epilogue was better. Even super overrated one peice, just go eat shit, hxh is for beta mouth breathers.

>SnK is only about shipping.
Congratulations on proving that you don't even read the manga. When the chapters spoilers drop we get decent discussion threads.

>sales
One Piece and SnK is like Avengers of manga while HxH is german expressionism

Attached: 0314-008.jpg (2133x1600, 520K)

Good thing HxH has neither.

>shipping and fujobait
>more mature than chad x chad

If SnK is more mature and serious than HxH, how come the fans never talk about how "mature" and "serious" it is, but instead all their threads are about "Farmer fucks Historia's pussy" or "BASED EPIC Erenchad" shit?

Yeah BUT WHO IS A REAL FATHER?

Attached: 2572.png (1280x720, 779K)

Which once again proves that snk is better than HxH.

>SnK threads are full of shipping faggotry
>makes this thread about SnK shipping faggotry
fuck you stupid nigger, you are exactly what you hate

You can't lie when all I have to do is check the archive and see shipping derailing every single thread, even the ones about spoilers. Your threads are dominated by cringy normalfags, tumblr and shipfags. There is no discussion there. Everyone on Yea Forums knows this.

>itt "hunterchads" who all hang out in SnK threads

This is unironically true and even I as a Snkfag can admit that, however just because some people are mentally ill and obsessed with fictional characters that doesn't mean that the series itself is bad.

Thanks for proving my point.

You aren't fooling anyone Huntard, you faggots use the sales arguments to your advantage by averaging them while comparing to other shounen like Bleach but change those tactics the moment it's compared to more successful shounen like one piece or SNK.

this, hunterfags are pathetic pilpuling kikes

We can do that because HxH has both Quality and Quantity

Quantity:
HxH 28 sold 1,011,766 in 2011
HxH 29 sold 1,043,782 in 2011
HxH 30 sold 1,090,309 in 2012
HxH 31 sold 1,193,383 in 2013
HxH 32 sold 1,186,245 in 2013
HxH 33 sold 1,272,692 in 2016
HxH 34 sold 1,258,337 in 2017
HxH 35 sold 1.090.958 in 2018

Quality:
>Charles Solomon, a writer for The New York Times and Los Angeles Times, praised the moral seriousness of Gon, a quality that gives the protagonist "an appeal his relentlessly upbeat counterparts lack".[128]

>Publishers Weekly mentioning that his characters are "endearing and complex".

>While Rika Takahashi of EX.org and Claude J. Pelletier of Protoculture Addicts both reviewers appreciated the intricate narrative and characters.[9][2]

>While the series as a whole has received widespread praise,[134][135] the Chimera Ant arc in particular has been often singled out. In addition to being met with rave reviews, the arc has generated considerable discussion and analysis of its themes, symbols, characters and structure throughout and in the aftermath of its run. The arc is commonly viewed as a deconstruction of sh?nen and action anime;[136][137] other readings have focused on supposed symbolic parallels with Buddhism[138][139] and nuclear war. Nick Creamer compared the arc to a “war drama”. In a lengthy essay, Creamer read the arc as a study of, and in the end a simultaneous critique and defense of human nature.[140]

>Much of the writing surrounding the arc focuses on its villain, the Chimera Ant King. Largely echoing Creamer’s conclusion, Luke Halliday, in an examination of the character, describes his story as “an exploration into what it means to be human.”[141] In the piece, Halliday describes the King's development as “one of the most interesting and captivating in anime . . . [the King's] journey is simply unforgettable” and states his own belief that the arc “will go down as one of the greatest stories told in anime”.

Attached: 1501297750082.png (263x250, 62K)

based

Based and patrician.

Attached: 4Prince.png (548x489, 104K)

>We can do that because HxH has both Quality and Quantity
Is that why SNK has sold more than HXH for many years when it comes to volume sales?

>Goes on to mentioning people praising their "soft seinen"
We see analysis for every shounen online. Your desperation is way too obvious to ignore.

Attached: DXrI1UIWAAAAw0F.jpg (1200x675, 80K)

The fact of the matter is that SnK is more appealing to my emotions while HxH is more appealing to my intellect.
I don't see why one should be held up above the other.

>2019
>caring about snk
pathetic

>t. someone who got filtered by the politics emphasised arc

why not

You must have the intellect of a walnut if you get intellectual stimuli from cringeXcringe.

Isayama is still a junk-tier artist though. Yeah he's improved a shitton from when SNK started, but his art is still far from professional quality.
Togashi is a stellar artist when he's not breaking his fucking hands or almost dying from overworking.
Isayama's next major work will probably be his maturation point, SNK blew up too fast and made him too big to really force him to improve.

What chapter will be this event you're refering to?

>art is everything
The story of SnK is still ten times more engaging than HxH's

Keeni was present in just a few chapters yet his death was more impactful than Sasha's.
How does Togashi do it bros? Is he selfish for not sharing his vast knowledge with his fellow mangaka's? Should Togashi hold yearly seminars as an effort to combat the lack of overall quality and nuance which are prevalent in the current manga industry?

Attached: Keeni.png (562x394, 120K)

Manga is a primarily visual medium though. And SNK's story only stopped being entirely generic when Erin flipped sides. Togashi has been (arguably) mixing shit up since the Hunter Exam arc, depending on how much of the story you want to read as deliberate deconstruction.

Also, both series were to end much sooner but authors kept going due to ridiculous success both series have.

kek

>Should Togashi hold yearly seminars as an effort to combat the lack of overall quality and nuance which are prevalent in the current manga industry?
Funnily enough, he's already been doing it

>Togashi
>dying from overworking
At least put some effort in your shitposting.

He almost died from back pain, at least have some respect for the elders, you uncultured swine.

Not literally right this minute you dumb shit

NYT, Los Angeles Times, Pblishers Weekly, Rika Takahashi and Luke Halliday are not your average online youtube analysts. They have authority in the industry and their opinion matters more than yours. There are tons of mangaka who also worship Togashi:

Some examples:
>Fujimaki (author of Kuroko no Basket): After seeing the expressions of the characters that Togashi-sensei has drawn, the area that surprises me the most is the corner of the mouth. Kurapika for example would always have this kind of expression, where the corner of his mouth is always slanted upwards or downwards, but because the shift is very slight, it looks like he is smiling, but also expressionless at the same time.

>Ishida: I’ve had this storyboard in my head constantly, but internally the bar kept getting higher… Because I was going to show it to Togashi-sensei, whom I greatly respect, I didn’t want to show him anything poorly done, and I wanted to construct my own worldview within “Hunter x Hunter”
>Ishida: That’s right. When I was in junior high school, the first manga I copied was of Hisoka. It was the scene where Hisoka is letting down his hair after a bath, after he has a battle in Heaven’s Arena. It was so cool I just had to draw it

>Kishimoto: Before I became a professional mangaka, I was already a big fan of Togashi-sensei, I was able to greet him at the Jump Festa
>Kishimoto: Yes. Well, during that time period I was having difficulty creating my manga. I thought I'd ask you for some tips sensei, the first time we met I was a little nervous but luckily Sensei was very nice to me which helped me get over my nervousness and allowed me ask a lot of questions. After diner, he showed me his workshop, the cycle of creating a manga, how to have a good work atmosphere and many other things. Back when I've started the serialization of Naruto, my inspiration for these was Hunter x Hunter, even to this day it still has a special place for me and I often re-read it.

>nitpicking from the earliest chapters
You know i could post that page from hxh right?

Attached: Titan_Eren_vs_Female_Titan.jpg (1020x1256, 1011K)

you crossed the line here incompetent faggot

Why should I respect someone who works for 2-3 months per year and can't even put half decent art in those chapters? I am not reading a visual medium for panels full of text.

Go post any early page from HxH, it will never look as bad as the worst from SnK

>inb4 he's posting pages from early CA where togashi had serious wrist issues where he couldn't give his best, though they got redrawn 10+ years ago

You know i could post that page from hxh right?
And? Truth is, in HxH only 2-3 chapters look bad because Togashi literally broke his arm, SnK looks like shit 99% of the time just because Isayama is incompetent artist

Attached: 0318-010.jpg (2133x1600, 774K)

Isayama's art is shit but it has soul.

Attached: 1542374047692.jpg (905x1300, 313K)

This is undeniable.
SnK elegantly handles themes that are relevant in the modern day, and nobody in the medium has the guts to tackle.
HxH is a basic bitch battle shonen with cringe writing.
Worlds apart.

>The opinion of this critique matters more than that of others.
Like I said your desperation is too obvious to ignore.

He barely works now because the overwork from HxH's peak popularity era caused him all kinds of pain and mental exhaustion.
How fucking stupid do you have to be to think that artists stop being quality artists the nanosecond they stop actively producing a work?

>ring on left finger
He's taken.

How embarassing. Your referee is a jewish journalist.

>Should Togashi hold yearly seminars
He literally does this. Kimetsu No Yaiba is one of the series under his tutorship. So was AssClass.
Togashi is the only Jump author besides Toriyama who is so influential and respected in the industry.

Are you trying to claim TG is a seinen also?
Holy shit the delusion, legit mental illness.

>the opinion of professionals in the industry has no more value than literal nobodies
Get out of here you living failure

TG was serialized in Young Jump which is a seinen magazine, yes.

>Go post any early page from HxH, it will never look as bad as the worst from SnK
>imlying early HxH looks bad
pic related from 8 chapter

Attached: 1521.png (1066x1600, 1.26M)

Its the truth. Your opinion is worthless compared to the people I'm citing. There are tons of other athors also praising Togashi's genius, like Murata and the author of MiA.
Your subjective opinion is irrelevant.

>>imlying early HxH looks bad
I never implied that though. In fact, I think Togashi's early arc looks better than nu-HxH.

Attached: hxhart.jpg (1514x800, 443K)

art*

Not saying your wrong, but if your going to do that, at least take something from one of the more recent chapters rather than the first volume.

Based Hunterchads schooling snkbabies.

Explain the gay ass furry Pitouposting in every HxH thread, you degenerate fuck.
At least Historia is a blonde white human woman.

naruto vs bleach when

Both shit. Nothing to discuss here

Based. Get dunked on Whisperchads.

Almost 100 chapters later and he still can't into body proportions...

Attached: e2Aqsdu.jpg (2133x1600, 1M)

>Fujimaki, Ishida, Kishimoto
>Implying any of them have written anything than can be considered decent.

O MY OCEAN DREAM!

Naruto's art and story were never good
Bleach's art was great until it wasn't but its story was abysmal fucking garbage

>new york times
>solomon
lol dropped
HxH faggots are truly bottom of the barrel bootlickers.

What did they expect? The only shounen author who can be compared to Togashi is Toriyama because he's the only one who has had a big influence in the industry like Togashi has. Everyone else is objectively inferior to Togashi because they don't have the same reputation. All of this can be proved, by the way. It's not just me being a fanboy. All those athors have gone on record to praise Togashi and call him a source of inspiration.

Attached: rexdef.png (1004x190, 367K)

naruto.

Yea Forums loved part 1 TG and everything up until rose/cochlea arc

Blue Gender > snk

>naruto
>decent
Hilarious

holy shit, why do the arms look so weirdly off?

>Naruto
>Decent after part 1

Because Isayama like most modern mangaka who strike it big quick is not classically trained in anatomical art and has no fucking clue what he's doing

>visual medium
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HxHfags are mentally ill

Attached: 0388-018.png (877x1300, 201K)

I literally can't. Isayama is pulling off his character's morality being ambiguous and the horrific inevitability of war far better than Togashi's blatant sophistic tautrums ever could.

Even Tatsuki Fujimoto is better than Togashi. Fire punch shits on HXH from an artistic and storytelling perspective.

YJSNPI?

Come back when you finish and tell us how it was.

Attached: 1554782358263.png (280x300, 138K)

There were 4 pages in this chapter that barely had any text. Why don't you use them to shitpost, instead?

It looks totally correct

Mm?

Attached: 0313-005.jpg (2133x1600, 950K)

Yet all you talk about in your threads is shipping. How come?

Attached: 1519859557600.png (350x493, 250K)

Proportions and perspective are really fucked.
I don't understand how you can train character design, shading and everything else and then fuck up proportions and perspective like that.
He could've even picked another angel. A simpler one.

>Isayama's doodles will never looks this good

Attached: 131.png (338x370, 172K)

I can't. You know the writer has written a great story when he blurs the line between right and wrong to the the point that the readers can't Judge the characters on an objective morality. Isayama has achieved that with the recent arcs, Togash isn't even close.

angle*

This page is garbage. Why do plebs think overlapping a bunch of symmetrical figures and overstuffing a panel with details equals good composition? A lot of those details are clearly traced by the way, as Togashit is known to do.

Huntertards pollute every other shounen threads because they rarely have enough anons or content to discuss to make their own and stay there.

>objective morality

Attached: K86kVK2.jpg (486x168, 11K)

t. subhuman brainlet

Attached: 1533422032624.jpg (2900x1989, 3.8M)

WHAT I EXPECTEDWHAT I GOT

Attached: 1506567452803.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

What I mean to say is that you can't judge the actions of either side.

kek

Last HxH thread had 134 IPs.

lul

kek

>Giant naked zombies eating german people
>good

>samefagging this hard

Not really. Isayama’s first work has been an fun ride but it has showed a lot of problems concerned to development of the characters and arcs. At first for the monthly release. But also because a lack of abilities to portray characters as he tries to make them look. Biggest example is Armin, we know he is the intelligent character but when it comes to show him being intelligent, Isayama fails in the worse way. Another problem with Isayama’s narrative is how he tries to develop a character at once through flashbacks, the problem is you need some building up before the flashback, but he relies too much in those flashback when he barely payed attention to the characters, hence the big development turns into random “why is he/she doing this... well is not like we knew that much about him/her for start”. The same goes for the abilities in the shifter case, he keeps the info so hidden that it turns ridiculous when is revealed.
So far, this is his big work so who knows how a new one would result.

Togashi did this like.. ten years ago? But also diving in concepts of evolution, phagogenesis and human nature on fundamental level.

Attached: much worsepng.png (1066x1600, 1.58M)

proved

Attached: the chad godashi .png (1394x610, 309K)

ahaha this

kek. based.

It's a joke but also so true. You can't be artist if you don't have freedom to do what you want

Attached: 5412.png (286x78, 7K)

BASED

Eren is a cuck.

Attached: Based.gif (498x280, 423K)

you will know

Imagine being so triggered you unironically side with nazis

nazis baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

This.

Attached: shonen rights jump.jpg (750x1334, 105K)

While I really enjoy SnK, I also agnolage it will not be discussed even a year after it finishes its run. Dont ask me to elaborate, I am terrible with words. Just trust me when I say "I can tell".
Cant say anything about HxH, never looked into it. What do the hxh regulars say about it?

Attached: 1554914769946.png (780x2253, 596K)

Well that's the truth. /snk/ is a shithole.

The fact that Isayama has to change the ending shows how shit snk is.

>One-hit Mangaka
>Still outsells every work done by Togashi.
At least try.

I have seen this claim thrown around a lot, how true is it?

Oh look another shipperfag using Hisoka. I read your manga in 1 month and you are still opening 300 threads trying to guess, oh my, Eren Jeager fucked the queen.
SnKtards everyone

Attached: Hisoka.png (597x546, 282K)

This. Based Togashi tells story that he wants to tell instead of pleasing his crybaby fans with less dark ending

Attached: 6473.jpg (720x1047, 87K)

SnK is officially approved by Hunterchads. This thread was clearly made by some falseflagging shounenfag who got put in his place. Of course, SnK will never compare to the greatness of HxH.

Attached: 1527336056526.jpg (1116x795, 445K)

Quality > Quantity

Retard

He wanted to kill everyone in 40-50 chapters but changed everything because of popularity

Based Netflix even shills HxH

Attached: 7BAB43A9-295D-46E3-BF27-16377A9B4D87.jpg (480x360, 38K)

If Death Note approved by Hunterchads i don't want to be hunterchad anymore

Which basically proves that snk is better than HXH as it sold more with less volumes.

SNKfags are the dumbest people in Yea Forums, shocking
He is so pathetic and terrified to reveal a man coming inside a woman. Pathetic

This

Attached: 3CD650F5-AFC4-463B-B4A6-27ED555A77F6.jpg (1280x1630, 1.07M)

>hurr durr I judge a serie's themes and story based on what people on an Laosian basket-weaving internet site choose discuss from it
Embarrassing. I take it HxH is about homosexual pedophile clown admiring and tumblr dejects fetishizing a sexually ambiguous bug cat thing, then.

Before L's death it was Kino. Don't be a contrarian.

What a Chad

>He wanted to kill everyone in 40-50 chapters
Let's be real you can kill everyone in the end but it has to make a narrative sense and considering where the story was during these chapters I don't see popularity being the only reason as to why Isayama changed the ending.

>I take it HxH is about homosexual pedophile clown admiring and tumblr dejects fetishizing a sexually ambiguous bug cat thing
And you completely right, so?

Attached: 1550066423.png (250x250, 103K)

Wrong. HxH threads made me realize something important.
Chan culture is predicated on irony. Irony functions as a dialectical annihilator in a Hegelian context. Normally, a given idea is contrasted with an opposing viewpoint, and the sublation of the two gives rise to the final result; as an example, geocentrism was confronted with heliocentrism, and sublated into heliocentrism-not-geocentrism. The dialectic of irony is different, because it contains its own negation implicitly within itself. We instead have ironic idea—subset of the ironic idea (its negation)—ironic idea, that is, the subset is subsumed back into the larger whole. Essentially, you can't get around irony by saying the opposite. You can't beat "this but unironically" by saying "this but ironically," since the irony was already implicit in the "unironically" and the ultimate effect is again just "this but ironically." Thus viewed from the rationalist Hegelian perspective, irony can never be supplanted nor removed, since it is invincible dialectically.
Enter HxH threads. Here we have—sincere excitement! appreciation! How can this be? Because the thread rejects the rationalist paradigm completely. Detractors say "lol you'll just get a few chapters of scribbles," embodying (whether right or wrong) the rationalist paradigm, but the thread rejects not only the statement but the rationalist form of the statement, and by its rejection of rationalism finds the only possible escape from irony. Thus the thread can be full of nothing but positive vibes and good energy. The ironic "heat death" of the universe/site/culture has been avoided by "quantum tunneling" out of the rational and into the superrational.
In short, and I am completely sincere in saying this, HxH threads are a prototype of the transformation that needs to occur in order save not only imageboards everywhere, but in all of Western civilization, to escape ironic cancer.

Attached: heart is valuable.jpg (480x480, 40K)

Source?

Can’t argue with facts

>In an interview with White-Screen.jp, Isayama has said that he's been evolving his manga, with new elements being added.

>However, one of the more substantial changes to the series' direction is that he was abandoned plans for an audience traumatizing ending. He had been thinking about something along the lines of the Frank Darabont adaptation Stephen King's The Mist, but response to the series, and especially his anime adaptation has left him unable take that path, and a bit lost. With all the support that the series has received, he didn't want to slam the fans with a traumatic conclusion.

Based, they cant even understand their own manga

Attached: Victim.png (1294x85, 37K)

>>However, one of the more substantial changes to the series' direction is that he was abandoned plans for an audience traumatizing ending. He had been thinking about something along the lines of the Frank Darabont adaptation Stephen King's The Mist, but response to the series, and especially his anime adaptation has left him unable take that path, and a bit lost. With all the support that the series has received, he didn't want to slam the fans with a traumatic conclusion.

Thanks. I had planned on reading SnK, but this unironically turns me off from every touching it

His chad head kinda look like a dick...

What a cuck.

Attached: 1550605585356.png (327x273, 23K)

Attached: No Levi.jpg (1024x576, 38K)

Did you even read what I said, by the time the manga was in chapters 40-50 doing the mist ending would have made little sense from a narrative's perspective.

>levi hair cut
it all makes sense now

just like oda, he is riding the cashcow
Togashi is the only real artist here

I used to watch AoT but I couldn’t get past the first season because it was just so boring.
Typical “o my parents were killed” type revenge story that is totally original and creative. The character development was super ass and everyone in the show was a pussy.
All in all Eren should have died when the titan ate him and called it a day. Save themselves the money of creating more trash because they don’t get hardly any sales.

Attached: D4D25177-B924-4886-98BD-EB5F5314989F.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Today my wife's 12 year old son and I walked into harvard to sign him up for college. The dean rudly asked what a 12 year old was doing signing up for such a prestigious institute like harvard. My wife's son took of to reveal his Hunter x Hunter shirt and proclaimed "Well you see sir I read Hunter x Hunter. Hey, by the way, did you know Togashi, the author of Hunter x Hunter, references other art in his manga?". A look of confusion came over the deans face and I have never been so proud. The dean quickly made sure to apologize to my wife's son but it was too late, the police rushed in and dragged him out. My wife's son passed all his classes with 4.0s and graduated top of his class in the first day of college.

He was wearing pic-related, his favorite shirt from his Hunter x Hunter Collection.

Attached: file.png (600x600, 328K)

Levi is inspired from Hiei.

too long didn't read lole

Attached: 1554657700403.jpg (1200x900, 190K)

The manga has a good arc but oh boy you can tell 70% of the cast should be fucking dead. I will make a summary for you
>40-45 pages
>fill half of those pages with:
>a nigger sweating
>Mikasa asking herself what Eren is EBIL
>The little girl being scared
>A new character who had sex with an irrelevant character crying about that character

Based. Huterchads and SNKchads should unite and have fun on MHA.

Attached: shakeee[1].jpg (900x506, 71K)

Literally Ishida 2.0. He'd also planned on killing the MC and making it a tragic ending, but he cucked himself into the shitshow that was :RE

>he didn't want to slam the fans with a traumatic conclusion.
>Implying we are getting a happy ending.
Eren's death is a long gone conclusion along with many others. The ending will be bittersweet at best.

pic-related was the deans face when he realized, that he, a lowly being who didn't watch hunter x hunter, could never ever reach the same level of existence as my wife's son

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 520K)

based

Based Togashi literally changed MC because Gon's arc come to conclusion. Absolute madman and actual artist.

blessed post

Attached: enlightened.jpg (1066x1030, 788K)

>R E N T
>F R E E

Attached: file.png (550x550, 236K)

Eren is going to break Yimir curse and go into happy go lucky adventures with his wife and kid, don't fool yourself.

This page right here is so blatant it's actuall cringe-inducing. This isn't ambiguous at all, it's just an edgy teenager's idea of what depicting war and poverty looks like. Also, your point is completely retarded because neither of the artists discussed here were the first mangaka to portray moral ambiguity on their works, and Togashi is closer to Go Nagai's childish misanthropic ideas (but without his wit an perchant for dark comedy) than he is to actually describing the nuance of human conflict.

All regular manga threads share posters desu. Hunterfags just don't have a chapter to discuss 90% of the time.

Ahem

Attached: KXFq2YG.jpg (1920x1080, 208K)

Based

Attached: C415D155-401C-4121-B55B-0639167CAD8A.jpg (640x480, 92K)

no!

what a cuck

>hxh
>seinen

Attached: Vagabond - # 29 - 5.jpg (826x1200, 327K)

Unironically lost respect for this man and his series, holy shit that's fucked up and disappointing (if true)

>snktards actually believe this

Attached: file.png (784x781, 676K)

Attached: 1554360757669.png (1004x1584, 2.05M)

Based YHfag using EM again

That's what war and poverty looks like. You've been living pampered in your little safe bubble in some middle/upper class family, so you wouldn't know and you think its "cringy".

i think saving fan art of a poor photoshop of gon and ochako says more about you than mha
just the humble opinion of someone whos correct

Attached: file.png (250x250, 106K)

Full Metal Jacket sucked.

>this panel has skulls
>AND GUNS
>this is so DEEP
>i am so CLEVER
>i get the GUN and SKULL references
>GUN and SKULL means BRUTAL WAR
>TOGASHI IS SO CLEVER

Vagabond is not an original work. Its ripped off from a novel.

>Death note
>Jojo
>good
>city hunter
>seinen
Jesus Christ, this thread is peak MumblerxMumbler delusion.

Imagine having brain activity so low that you waste your time on MHA, even One Piece not that bad in comparasing

Attached: 447.jpg (661x495, 155K)

Huntard, stop embarrassing yourself. Even "Eden" portrays war in a far more realistic fashion than HxH ever could.

>this post
But it's Snk fags were talking about how "moral greyness" is very smart and cool. I didn't

snkcucks btfo

>he wants to have some simple fun following an ongoing story
>he must have LOW BRAIN ACTIVITY
why do huntertards act so btfod all the time, if anything they remind me of teenagers on moodswings, could have sworn Yea Forums is 18+

>This scares SnKfags

Attached: 1550066423.png (434x632, 225K)

More like Eren's.

Attached: 15522042213331.png (511x809, 367K)

I've been falseflagging as an obnoxious HxHtard all thread

Attached: 1554966156202.jpg (190x360, 50K)

Eden is set in a post apocalyptic world where most of humanity has been killed by a virus.
HxH's social critic is based on real world events. That flashback after the Rose Bomb explosion was a reference to the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombing. HxH said that some terrorist used it on a city and it killed 110k people and the bombs in Nagasaki killed pretty much the same amount of people. Then they actually referred to a real event when talking about the ban on the Rose Bomb, which happened between Nixon and Brezhnev, it only stopped the production of new nukes, but they could keep the ones they already had. Just like what happened in the HxH world.

Furthermore, Hunter x Hunter thematizes proxy wars, inequality, social castes, dictatorships, nuclear warfare, economic and financial problems, that's why the worldbuilding feels so realistic. This level of social critic to the problems we face in our world will never be found in any other series, let alone shonen. Some of the panels you see in that page are taken from real life events.

ANNIE A BEST, A BEST!

Attached: 1499270800851.png (800x482, 366K)

Attached: file.png (368x488, 398K)

There is a crazy lady there calling you "attackonweeb" every time you reminded them to use the brain. The threads are cancer and the readers, too slow

Attached: Killua.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

>dude just turn off your brain and have fun

I have lost all interest in Attack on Titan

I have yet to lose all interest in Hunter x Hunter

Togashi wins by default for me as the superior author

don't worry, they're all obnoxious so you'll always fit right in

>And for a weekly manga
I think you mean yearly

No you literal retard. If Togashi starts drawing new chapters, it's always weekly.

>Hisoka/Gon/Netero pic
>blah blah soft-seinen
>blah blah high iq
>blah blah shounenshit

wow this is so deep

Attached: 1518914082962.png (540x633, 167K)

how old is he now

ah now i get it
you hunterneets have nowhere else to use your brain so you spend all your time digging up ways togashi is amazing
most other people use their brain to pursue a successful career or student life

I cant believe levi is going to fuck fuck FUCK with the tranny

He looks happier and healthier now

You know he had to do it to em

based, this sums every hunterneet

>look, I traced a couple of photographs from bad things happening, that means my work is super cereal. Have I ever told you that humans are EVIIIL and war and poverty are bad? Some people are good though, but not rich people, fuck those cunts they bathe in demon blood
This is Togashi in a nutshell. I don't think SnK is any elevated work of literature, but Eren's transition from idealistic naivety to pragmatic terrorist leader is miles better than anything Togashi attempted with Gon and Kurapica. Also
>y-you live in a bubble REEE
Nice assumption, NEET.

High IQ post

and he doesnt spend time outside those weeks drawing, i presume he draws the first chapter of the allotted weeks he releases chapters in in the week before

I want to know what the fuck Hxhfags have to mess with every other shonen out there

Because weak should fear the strong

Attached: 155623.png (895x893, 1.46M)

They don't have anything to discuss so they wander looking for a new home to shit up.

SNK threads are shit, but I'll support any series that pisses off Huntertards. Truly the greatest man-children of our time

SnK is sponsored by Abe himself

Attached: f86550df45754fe6a49251998c9b13f5_18.jpg (800x450, 28K)

based and redpilled
this post hurts the hunterneet

>never once taken a break in his career
>planned his entire series out from the very beginning
>art has improved tenfold
>shits on fujos and shipperfags on a monthly basis
>gets married and his series matures to god-like levels
>not afraid to end his story at the perfect point

He's based.

Attached: Hajime_Isayama.jpg (640x518, 202K)

snktards shouldn't have taken the bait

>scare
It makes me laugh.
>how DARE those burguoise cunts enjoy a drink while children are suffering RIGT NOE REEE, WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN
It's par of the course sophistry, but it's being louded by a bunch of brainlets like you who have never actually read anything besides comics and the few college-approved materials you're required to pass a class.

Dance, my precious puppet.
youtube.com/watch?v=7l_x9R6yAxQ

Attached: 1547917938575.jpg (789x665, 121K)

go back

Those poor people in capes are the terrorists who bombed the city, you brainlet. Keep missing the point of those pages, subhuman.

>Hajime Isayama
Trash
>Yoshihiro Togashi
Trash
>Shingeki no kyojin
Trash
>HXH
Trash

what do you think they have to do in the yearlong wait to a chapter?
out of pity, we should just let them do it and run amok on the board, theyre like kids without parents, the naruto of the world so to speak

you wish you had somewhere to go back to you poor, poor lost child

Attached: 1555164951178.png (918x1364, 1.66M)

doesnt matter when huntertards probably have sore arseholes after this thread

BASED

Why? Isayama got proven to be inferior to Togashi with facts and logic.

>n-no y-youre m-missing the point!!

Attached: file.png (225x225, 72K)

I-is that fujo? Hans is a masculine name

>mfw SnKfujos got BTFO so hard that they started to make some threads to bait hunterchads to leave this one and get some heat off their series.

Attached: 1538382771291.jpg (400x400, 23K)

>tfw you're not an AOTard
>tfw you're ESPECIALLY not a Hunter-tard

Clover chads assemble

Attached: 2d5.png (1076x719, 1.3M)

>CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
Cringe HxH edgebabies

ICHIKA A Best. Eatsuki a okay

>facts and logic

I've read the manga retard, the sequence had a bunch of socialites in a party indulging in their susumptuous meal (the horror!) contrasted with a panel of starving children in whatever shithole because reminding people of that is totally how you make people know you mean bussines and you're politically aware and shit. It also had that embarrassing page where somebody steps on an anthill and the hack has the gall to ACTUALLY have the narrator wondering if we are any better than (chimera)ants because he's so suave and subtle. We've also seen the same whiny bullshit from him back in chapter black, so it's not like it's anything isolated.

Hunterfags are all furry homosexuals, based on their threads.

Attached: Screenshot_20181225-101053.png (1200x1920, 1.13M)

BASED AS FUCK M8

>t. suburban white boy from a middle class family that has seen war only on Call of Duty

>haha he agrees with me, so based and redpilled xD

Attached: 1313061384043.jpg (288x482, 21K)

Also pedos

>implying hunterchads dont control all the threads on the board

OH NO NO NO
IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS FELLOW HUNTERCHADS

Speedreader.

Attached: Kinomontage.webm (420x236, 2.89M)

Avatar is literally better than both of em combined

>t. neet whos never even seen the day of light but talks about how DEEP and meaningful hunter x hunter is
the only thing deep here is togashis cock in your ass

GOOD THREAD

Attached: Ereri.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

>t. sanctuary city spic boy from a low class family that has seen war only on HuntardxHuntard

>h-humans are the true EVIL
this is some isekai shit rebranded

Attached: EL203.jpg (454x512, 55K)

>waah humans bad

Its true, though.

this whole thread is my
M-MY C-COMIC BOOK FOR KIDS IS BETTER THAN YOUR COMIC BOOK FOR KIDS
LOOK MOM I POSTED AGAIN ON THE KOREAN IMAGE BOARD

Attached: Ererix.jpg (500x418, 48K)

Its true, though.

Attached: EL52.jpg (430x651, 35K)

Is this meant to be an insult?
Yes, I'm white. Sorry you were born in the third world.
Now if you'll excuse me, I think I'll go have sex with my wife in the home that I own. Maybe by the time you're done in the breadline, Togashi will have shat out a new chapter.

okay and? i can make a shonen manga about humans pooping
i can write about how humans poop and all the chemicals that exist in our poop and write about how were not even natural anymore, its true but its not something exceptionally deep
it just amounts to cringe

>for kids

Attached: 1528586333514.jpg (357x414, 90K)

>we're no different from ants
AHAHAHA oh god, it's even worse than I remembered. You Mumblerfags are a riot.

you are fucking wrong... *only* pedos!

>t. moefag

This

Attached: f80ufo6xm4z11.jpg (1169x827, 135K)

Attached: Ereri-ereri-.png (552x900, 387K)

>the state of snkfags

>ELfujo is here
time to evacuate the thread

Attached: 1554968816348.jpg (640x473, 28K)

that feel when hunterfags get btfod so hard they reveal their true colours and start posting fujo shit

Attached: file.png (400x530, 299K)

I've seen the true horror of war. You know nothing.

:D

Attached: Rivaille Ellen.jpg (424x424, 112K)

Le who is bad eldians or marley but they both good and bad hmmm that's really ambiguous amirite

who the fuck said anything about moe

>M-MUH ITS SEINEN ITS GOT BLOOD!!!

t. brainlet

Another victory for Titanchads.
Sorry Mumblers, time to go cut your losses and beg your mom for a snack.

FUCK OFF HANGEFAGS AND EHFAGS ;)

Attached: Ereri_11.jpg (410x410, 40K)

And sex

Attached: plmbzf.jpg (388x491, 55K)

>yeah thats right!
>youre the brainlet!

Reading HxH alone in your tin roofed shack while eating dog food doesn't count, LARPer.

You do know HnK, Dragon Ball and Saint Seiya also ran in jump and had about this much gore like a decade before, right? Are those suddenly only for big boy manchildren like you now?

>togashi is so CLEVER
>this show here
>this is NOT FOR KIDS
>im sorry kids, this is ABOVE your mental paygrade
>its got a SEX TOY
>and TWO(2) CAMERAS

>hunterfags are now war veterans

Attached: tenor.gif (490x396, 2.52M)

AHHHH I WANT TO FUCK PITOU
DAB ON EM HUNTERCHADS

Attached: 9ad4c2940fa6db34be23af7de94863e8.jpg (700x990, 82K)

HXH LE DEEP SHONEN, LOL

Attached: rival__levi_x_reader_x_eren__chapter_1_by_deathkissedfoxx.jpg (480x678, 46K)

Your mom refusing to cook you tendies doesn't count, pal

>not even shown
Toriyama came closer to actually having sex on panel than this for fucks sake, you faggots are delusional.

LAME!

Attached: Ereri31.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

the absolute state of this thread

Attached: 1554052830576.png (513x593, 290K)

DB and SS never showed rape.

Attached: hxh rape.png (876x552, 442K)

:=) GO BACK EHFAG

Attached: RiRen.jpg (480x360, 17K)

There is some panel of Sale-Sale getting a handjob and you can see his limp penis and there are sex toys and weed around him.

More ambiguous than
>WHAAA humans (especially the rich ones) are EVIL just because
Like Togashit likes to pretend, yes.

Attached: Shush.jpg (480x360, 33K)

>war
>war never changes
>one day im begging my mom for tendies
>the next im begging her to buy me the pissjar

Attached: file.png (352x550, 369K)

Attached: heichou.jpg (332x443, 30K)

Attached: 1554599283802.png (379x371, 146K)

Hunterchads we shall show them what's a truly homo ship. Post KilluaxGon

>whisperfags come to shitpost on every thread
>everyone else tells them to fuck off
>DUDE WERE CONTROLLING Yea Forums XD!

based hunterchad

After Aot ends nobody will remember it. While HxH will be praised for generations.

>t. animeonlyfag
read the manga subhuman brainlet

Attached: THIS.jpg (954x954, 87K)

>Snkfags got so btfo that they start spamming fujo art in order to show dominance
Oh-oh

Attached: 1554755157470.png (615x617, 188K)

oh nonononono

Attached: 123.jpg (1108x1600, 551K)

SHIPPING IS GREAT

Attached: Mmgh.jpg (800x600, 208K)

Well

Attached: 1550066423.png (304x420, 104K)

I pity them, they never stood a chance.

FUCK OFF HANGEFAG

Attached: Ereri-376.jpg (1200x675, 91K)

can't believe posting fujo shit is their final defence

Attached: file.png (818x503, 424K)

Neither did this. At best it's stronly suggesting it like those and HnK did, which is far from something like say Shamo or Ookami no Monshou. Furthetmore, just having sex doesn't make your work any deeper or mature, take those two manga I mentioned before and ask yourself if those aren't sophomoric in their own way.

>implying it wasn't actually hunterfags revealing their final weapon

>SnK started in 2009
>HxH started in 1998

>SnK is in its final arc
>HxH is in ????

The real question is whether Berserk of HxH will finish first

>hunter x hunter is deep because it shows RAPE
>goblin slayer is also DEEP

No

PATHETIC

Attached: RivEn.jpg (564x562, 41K)

I don't really care about SnK as a manga/show but the fanbase is fucking cancer. I don't know how mods tolerated years of their blatant tumblr-esque shipping faggotry .

Wow you sure convinced me there pal

Berserk = hxh > snk

HnK showed rape. SS and DB never showed rape.
Here is a panel from HxH of two important character smoking weed, which as yo know, its a capital offence in Japan.

Attached: you wont see people smoking and promoting drugs in a shonen.jpg (784x1145, 296K)

GO BACK EREHIS

Attached: Heichou x Eren.jpg (500x531, 39K)

>HxH is in ????
Who cares about the ending.
You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest. Because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want

Attached: 75671.jpg (967x543, 179K)

the true journey to the bottom of the abyss
i bet neither will finish, theyd rather leave their work unfinished because they don't know the way to end it properly

Attached: LE.jpg (480x550, 46K)

Just because it has more volumes, no shit. Sales per volume, only One Piece outsells Togashi

That's not my point. The point is that HxH is not a shounen.

>b-but the art is shit!
Yeah, and yet Isayama still managed to establish one of the most prolific manga series of our time.
he didn't let his current ability stop him from seeing his vision realized
so what the fuck is Togashi dragging his feet for?

hunterfags truly are clever
with just 2 letters, he was able to write a convincing argument as to why hes not the one posting gay shit

>that feel when togashi planned on never ending it which is why he included that line

LAME EXCUSE, enjoy your incomplete series :)

Attached: GOOD MORNING.jpg (564x561, 49K)

The fanbase is bad but at least they keep it to SnK threads, Huntertards is active cancer everywhere nowadays and shits up the entire board.

Don't bring Berserk to this shitfest.

Attached: gatts.png (496x422, 180K)

Nah, bro. SnK outsells HxH per volume too. But its irrelevant since Quality > Quantity

>hunter x hunter is not shonen

Thanks, i am enjoying

Attached: naive.jpg (784x1145, 297K)

yes, retard. it's seinen
shounen isn't the only word that exists you know

>JJBA
>YYH
>HxH
All of those are infested by their amount of delusional fujos as well

So ugly LOL

Attached: doing it in front of Mikasa.jpg (564x331, 27K)

>hunterfags so btfo they think they bring up the quality is better than quantity argument when talking about sales per volume
yes hunter x hunter sales are of higher quality than snk

Kek, Eren and the other two are pure shit characters, characters are actually the worst part of SNK, only Reiner and Erwin can compete with a random tertiary HxH character. Eren'a development is just going from a retarded crybaby clichéd MC to the other end of the cliché spectrum, the edgy unfazed MC. And he manages to suck in both forms

>fujos
>in HxH threads
Never seen 'em.

Hobo Eren was great

>even pretending hxh has no shipping
damn even i didnt know hunterneets were this delusional

Attached: 1555115180519.png (278x424, 121K)

ERWIN SUCKS

proof? I mean entire threads dedicated to shipping, not just a few posts in 3 months.

still better than tumblrinas and yurifags

Maybe you should pay more attention to the snk threads because they're not full of that.

Good thread, guys. Proves the intellectual superiority of Dr. STRONG fans over both these shit fanbases.

Attached: tumblr_pk7ayg42MO1te5npgo1_500.gif (500x278, 1.69M)

based

FUCK OFF
this
all you do is talk about FUCKING PITOU

Attached: LIVAILLEREN.jpg (563x461, 33K)

It's true, there's more degenrate Pitou fanart and self-insert sexual fantasies than shipping. As expected of Hunterqueers; heterosexual relationships remind them of how lonely they are.

look at the community outside of Yea Forums, entire comment sections had to be cleansed because drawing gon and killua who are both underage is illegal

Hetfags A SHIT ;)

Your current thread is literally a shipping thread

Attached: 1522369101669.jpg (474x266, 15K)

Huntards will never know the once in a lifetime pleasure that was Grim Reminder 2: Erehctric Boogaloo

Attached: reminded.jpg (491x99, 17K)

this, all you fucks do is shit talk other series and talk about pitou as if pitou is a female
cant believe mumblefags gave up on chasing real women so now theyre chasing 2d antmen

Pitouposting is just 2 deranged Discordfags that nobody wants in the threads and they are always ridiculed.

Did you skip Marley? And Reiner also cries a lot and I like Reiner, but I think most just use him to give their posts "serious" points

>ywn suck pitou's feminine penis
I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Attached: BwNyG6U.jpg (850x1133, 191K)

Erwin is LITERALLY AND UNIRONICALLY retarded when he never spammed super Levi he is pathetic and and dumber than any HxH character

Attached: AHAHAHA.gif (456x237, 1.36M)

>I-ITS THE D-DISCORD F-FAGS!!!

The manga wasn't any more explicit, you shit for brains. Also follow the convo, it's not about showing sex or not.

Based subhuman

Attached: 1266423.png (524x611, 98K)

>SnK won't be remembered
can't believe mumblefags actually think this

>Levi kills 300,000 titans alone
>Erwin sacrificed thousands instead
Erwin was the biggest failure

desuarchive.org/a/thread/183927996/#183974779

>its all a big conspiracy
go back to

Can you point me to an instance where SnK has influenced or inspired other manga? Possibly with some official quotes by the mangaka himself.

You have some serious posts in the middle! As expected of PITOU IS A BOY OR A GIRL?? HYPOCRITES

Attached: mmmsssllluurp.jpg (563x639, 33K)

Snk threads are 100% mentally ill fujos and shippers, yet you have the fucking nerve to open your filthy mouth. Go hide in shame faggots

>it hasn't influenced so it won't be remembered
thats not how it works
influential =/= memorable

>t. animeonly
Today I will remind them

Attached: cracking open a cold one.png (1200x920, 1.91M)

>implying this whole thread wasnt made by a mhatard who wanted to clear up his own thread

t. subhuman tumblr whale

>Sales per volume, only One Piece outsells Togashi
This hasn't been true since 2013, user. SnK has consistently been the second best-selling manga per volume for 5+ years now.

01. One Piece 88 [Week 9, 2018] - 2.476.305
02. One Piece 89 [Week 23, 2018] - 2.167.146
03. One Piece 90 [Week 36, 2018] - 2.074.623
04. Attack on Titan 24 [Week 49, 2017] - 1.486.038
05. Attack on Titan 25 [Week 15, 2018] - 1.358.623
06. Attack on Titan 26 [Week 32, 2018] - 1.226.619
07. HUNTER x HUNTER 35 [Week 5, 2018] - 1.090.958
08. HUNTER x HUNTER 36 [Week 40, 2018] - 892.834
09. Kingdom 50 [Week 16, 2018] - 846.414
10. Kingdom 49 [Week 3, 2018] - 845.862

Pitou > any other girl in snk

That's exactly how it works, nigger brain.

LMAO YOUR MANGA SELLS LESS AND YOU ARE FURRIES OBSESSED WITH TRAPS

Attached: LELELI.jpg (500x600, 62K)

>t-thats not how it works
HAHAHA

so youre telling me your memory on recent events is entirely composed of how influential it was?
good to know you hunterneets have no memory of your own existence, considering that definitely has no influence on the world

Attached: ReVi.jpg (480x600, 61K)

>HnK showed rape
It never did, it only strongly suggested it like HxH did which is the fucking point. It's never too graphic in either as to be incontrovertible, but it's also clear enough to not be intentional.

>smoking weed is a capital offense in Japan
So fucking edgy and transgressive. It's not like murder is against the law over there but shown in gratuitous amounts in comics meant for middle schoolers or anything like that, right? Japan isn't puritan America, you dumbfuck.

Attached: Eren_x_Levi.jpg (480x714, 35K)

Fucking retard, an anime only wouldn't even know about Eren's character progression, use your tiny brain for once you stupid ape. He's even more shit now, an edgy faggot whose existence serves no purpose other than pleasing mentally ill fujos. There's even that chapter with him shirtless displaying his retarded ten pack for no reason whatsoever, just for fangirls and faggots

Attached: lol.png (420x401, 196K)

If there's one fanbase that mumblefags remind me of its definitely xxxtentacion's fanbase
>omg this is so deep
>xxxtentacion is so clever
>he references so many different things
>our fanbase is so pure

Eren became a ruthless motherfucker after that timeskip kek

>whose existence serves no purpose other than pleasing mentally ill fujos
But his men almost killed the manlet and it is implied he is the real father of the baby

>Pitou
>girl

Attached: 1555182149866.jpg (640x718, 130K)

Correct.

You go to jail for smoking weed in Japan, its not a joke. Show me a shounen that has a panel of two important characters smoking weed and saying its good. You'll never find one.
Also, here is HxH showing child murder.

Attached: momozedeath.jpg (853x577, 358K)

>an anime only wouldn't even know about Eren's character progression
except that's factually incorrect you fucking retard
animeonlys love spoiling themselves of stuff that's yet to be animated, and then pretend to get angry when they get spoiled by someone else

>Kills a lesbian character off-screen
>The other, pregnant
>Made the fujo character aka manlet kill Erwin
>Erwin less relevant than fucking Sasha
>Manlet created the situation of EH bonding in the cave
>Eren's men almost killed manlet and ZE just created a mew trauma for manlet
>Hanjo, now with boobs, just escaped with the manlet and she will probably give CPR to him
Is Isayama a chad? Did all those retarded questions triggered him after working hard on Marley's arc? How rude of them they were when they interrupted him when Isayama wanted to talk about Eren surpassing his father

Attached: trollyama.jpg (295x171, 7K)

Metal as fuck. How can those little shit queers Gon, Killua and Kuranigga even compete?

Attached: 1554435304712.gif (156x282, 31K)

Didnt he almost destroyed manlet? or well, his men almost did. In any case what faggots? last I remember Erwin was in love of his best friend wife and levi really liked that girl who got killed by Annie
And this is another thing nobody knows if he is the father or not, right?

So you're admitting Torichad>>>>>>Cuckgashi since the latter is a self-professed Tori dick rider, right?

>I'm gonna focus only on 30 post about shipping in a thread with 500 replies
Sure, nice rage

Literally every snk thread is about shipping

Toriyama sold out, though. He doesn't have any respect for himself or his series and he constantly mocks the fandom or retcons entire sagas. How can you defend such a person?

Erenfags are edgelords and brainlets.

You can go on the archive, put Shingeki in the subject field and pick up a random thread and it will be all about shipping.

Isnt Eren following Erwins way? He said he would genocide the enemy

>t. Armin

Attached: 97864c6960b6fa496f731cf3b72a9f41.png (376x478, 194K)

wait i thought manlet was basically dead? what happened?
im sorry mumblechads to not continue arguing with you, but unlike you isayama is continously progressing the plot so i got some fresh content to talk about

YYH>>>>>HxH

He got saved last minute by the one with the eyepatch or at least he was alive when he was rescued. One of Erens followers almost destroy his head.

Blue Gender >>>>>>>>>>>> snk

Maybe he really got domesticated

Attached: serious gon.jpg (500x281, 14K)

I'm not. I'm just following your logic to it's logical conclusions, and since you equated influence with quality as an author, and Toriyama>>>Togashi in influence over other mangaka, then you're saying he's better than Togashi. Besides, Tori is unironically based, I too want to be a millionaire that never pays his taxes and lives off a retarded fanbase that receives even the most basic of my brainfarts like mana from heaven.

>HxHtards falseflagging as LEfujos

Never thought HxHfags will lower themselves to this kind of damage control. I'm disappointed but not surprised because, desperate times call for desperate measures. Isn't hxhneets?

Attached: 155511003397.gif (300x169, 912K)

oh
desu the way he was damaged i thought itd be unlikely theyll be able to heal him back
also considering they wont have access to foreign medicine

Really nigger?

its so disgusting
i thought theyd have at least a shred of self respect and admit the L
but no they started posting fujoshit
absolutely pitiful

Attached: file.png (2055x715, 1.41M)

The argument wasn't about who is better, its about SnK being forgotten after it ends because it hasn't changed anything in the industry and it hasn't infulenced other manga. DB will always be remembered because of the influence it had on shounen. HxH will always be remembered for the same reason.

wrong, the hxhtard was the LEfujo all along
heh

KINO

Attached: 1542664373314.jpg (746x1072, 67K)

He is damaged (lost two fingers/part of the hand, probably half dead and without the other eye) she carried him and jumped into the river, their fate is unknown

Attached: 115-.jpg (640x640, 134K)

It makes sense now

Attached: 1554759790958.png (319x371, 157K)

Stop hurting these threads with your stupidity

>all
Except it is not "all"

2015 threads were worse

Is that his boyfriend? Will they fuck or will they just die frozen? Who is the guy with the white eyes?

>being from leddit
>not lowing yourself

That's even worse. How do you know for a fact that no magaka working on the industry right now has been heavily influenced by Isayama (hopefully not in character design and anatomic accuracy) or that no one ever will? It makes you look silly.

based furutabro

im glad people are saving my glorious edits

Attached: 1553549287456.jpg (510x798, 205K)

>Not quoting fujoshit
Were the HxHfags the fujos all along?

Because no one has come out and said they were inspired by him. You can find a lot of mangaka saying that they are big HxH fans and they were inspired by Togashi.
Here is an example, Murata drew himself bowing down to Togashi, thats how much he respects him. Nobody would ever do this for Isayama.

Attached: 1553450377792.png (400x339, 105K)

Erwinfujo and LEfujo deceived the Hunterfags. The snk fujos manipulated the Hunterfags from the inside without them noticing. Disappointed

Attached: hobo and the queen.jpg (480x480, 32K)

Attached: xT3u1Ze.png (707x730, 652K)

The worst kind of people in one place. EH niggers and Hxhfags.

hes as good as dead desu
hes never gonna be the invincible soldier he was

this

Attached: rereri.jpg (564x552, 35K)

rent free

Attached: this little faggot.png (649x291, 241K)

What do snk fans think about Zeke's revival?

Attached: 2532534252354.png (360x498, 101K)

FUCK OFF PITOUFAGS AKA HXHFAGS AND EH SHITS

Attached: Ereri_13.jpg (500x333, 28K)

Post more Levi x Eren, bros

Attached: 1498621916463.jpg (246x364, 39K)

>this thread

Attached: 1518276120952.png (607x600, 693K)

And fujos are mad because of that. Based Isayama

You fujoshits are probably the most pitiful kind of posters across the board.

Attached: 045.jpg (640x350, 32K)

You haven’t provided any facts user