Be me, hear of GATE

>be me, hear of GATE
>Learn it is about modern/current day Japan having a dimensional gate being opened up and fantasy people invade and attack but modern/current day military might crushes Invaders
>Military kick fantasy ass and make gains
>"Aww sweet, modern day military and /k/ stuff BTFO'ing high fantasy stuff, cool! Sure it's Japanese setting but still, cool!"
>Watch further to the series and learn it's chock full and filled to the brim with Japanese political Ultranationalism and muh Japan and muh JSDF stronk proud honorubo samurai
>also dat cringey scene where US, Chinese and Russian Spec Ops are depicted unbelievably stupid and incompetent

Was anyone else dissapointed and bummed out about it being painfully filled to the brimmed with cringey political Ultranationalism?

Attached: tumblr_nrxn6vSk8H1r92e4to1_1280.png (842x1194, 1.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/media/D0z-cypU0AAm2-x.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DmLCIv7UcAIorR4.jpg:orig
youtube.com/watch?v=tSiFU31bRDA
youtu.be/lB8GG55gfpw
youtu.be/QZX6oLEK5KQ
exhentai.org/g/1029701/a66d6e96a0/
pbs.twimg.com/media/DUnxQmbU0AAfgZ2.jpg:orig
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Water_Army
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The author is definitely an ultranationalist nip who doesn't like the US. Still enjoyed the action romp in spite of the JDSF wank and harem shit

Honestly, not being American nor European myself I am used to nations making their own citizens into supermen and turning everyone else into retards barely capable of stringing a few thoughts together so I didn't notice anything unusual.

Well to be fair, a story like this really only works if it were Japan the gate opened up in. If it were America we'd have gone full Iraq up in that bitch, and China or Russia would have just used the empire's cities for nuclear tests from day one.

I liked it, but I probably wouldn't be able to watch it again all the way through. The second season in particular gets kind of dumb with all the "you can't stomp this dumbass's shit in or rescue our own citizens from harm's way even though you have the means to do so because muh approval ratings", even when I first watched it it felt forced as hell

>and China or Russia would have just used the empire's cities for nuclear tests from day one.
To be honest it's more likely that America would use it for nuclear tests. Russia and China are both still very much in the mood for expansion. They'd kick in the door and plant the flag, something America can't really do anymore with the attitude of being the "good guys".

No it was only a minor annoyance to me

A bunch of Americans were apparently annoyed
Which is completely ridiculous considering America always does this for their own Hollywood products, but when someone else does it they get mad
It's extremely hypocritical

The cringey political Ultranationalism is the one entertaining thing about this series, though.

I want to fuck Rory.

It could use less politics and more exploring and applying science to the other world, but that's just a wasted opportunity and doesn't make it bad overall.

Her and Lelei. Tuka is fine too.

Japan would get BTFO in this scenario because they have no gun culture
how are you supposed to repell the drukari without civilian arms?

I hate it when Hollywood does it too, as an American
it's dumb as shit, but it's mandated by the US Military otherwise they don't let Hollywood depict them at all.

Reminder that anime has worst designs.

Attached: 1516597302232.jpg (2500x2571, 2.08M)

Rory is the only reason to watch the show

>anime
>no silky smooth fur on monstergirls
One job Japan.
You had one fucking job!

Attached: 1551400036633.jpg (1080x1536, 357K)

>Rory is the only reason to read the manga
fix'd

Attached: MR-350390-584275-26.jpg (800x1137, 155K)

Well to play Devil's Advocate. Westerners often try to be as low-key as possible in the Hollywood films. GATE on the other hand is super unapologetic, brazen and in your face about the already ridiculously unrealistic superiority of the JSDF (they're a military yes, but only capable of defense, and nowhere near pulling off invasions and occupations).

It also does not help the author is painfully Ultranationalist. Again, compared in the West and even in America and Hollywood the depiction of military action is controlled and regulated to not have any political Partisan tomfoolery or cringey levels of nationalism included. And GATE does not have such restraint.

Basically this

>A month between chapters
I've been spoiled by series with faster release dates.

Attached: Rory is tired of your shit.jpg (659x550, 79K)

The Nippon wanking didn't turn me off because I don't care, but the series itself just isn't that entertaining. Rory Mercury is a top cutie though.

>nowhere near pulling off invasions and occupations
They're invading a world of literal barbaric heathens through a magical hole in the air. Why do you all get butthurt by this? And I don't understand why people are upset about the bath house sequence. Small enemy forces (literally squad numbers) have to get into Japan without alarming the entire world and deal with similarly trained forces on their home turf among civilians and a demi god loli with a giant axe. No shit it went haywire.

Attached: Rory is not a brat.jpg (987x590, 122K)

You know what is ironic?
That the nationalism was toned down multiple times with adaptations.
First time, when they turned authors web novel into published novel. And second time when going from novel into anime.
Makes you wonder how web novel looked like if people get feelings of ultranationalism from anime.

Attached: 53656c23bcdcd55a7cf287ae7e6430f7.jpg (1200x1697, 272K)

I was hoping to see the JSDF have initial success, with a massacre of the native defenders, followed by a drawn out insurgency. Or the gate closes with personnel inside and they are forced to survive without modern technology and find someone to open it.

It's a pretty bad show and by god the diplomatxlittle girl scene was the cringiest thing ever.

on a side note
>try to ridicule/parody Americans
>Americans create a godly dub
>be so cucked that you adopt the dub
why are Americans so much superior to Japanese?

>or the gate closes with personnel inside
You're going to have to read the novel.

At least we still have the manga's monstergirls. But Japan had more than one job, that it failed at, and that's making a MC a harem with like that give the harem what they demand.

The wait is understandable, but that doesn't make it any easier. Some of the other art by the artist does help a little.

Agreed. Post Rory!

The reason I didn't like the show was because of the harem shit, and also, I really don't like Rory or Amnesia elf.
It turned an interesting concept into a cringe-fest.

>Post manga Rory!
Fixed

Attached: eece1ec8d6edbe633b5953c4645db36d.jpg (2400x3372, 1.28M)

Have some Rory.
And other girls. pbs.twimg.com/media/D0z-cypU0AAm2-x.jpg:orig

Attached: 71503988_p0.jpg (803x1000, 169K)

I feel you're talking about the big Hollywood productions of the modern day and those only. After the debacle in the Middle East they are being very careful about disguising their narratives, choosing to be half jingoistic and half apologetic to appeal to all audiences, only a few movies going above and beyond to double down on the nationalism such as 13 Hours. But in the past, not so much. And even though that is on a downward trend, there is always a whole shitload of other media that takes the jingoism off the chart, such as the post-WW2 Call of Duties.

>hurr why didn't the US just go into the gate cuz USA #1 hurr
>they were actually tied down in Iraq and Afghanistan and whatnot
>couldn't force their way in because not only would that cause a massive diplomatic and PR disaster, it would force other nations to respond in kind

>hurr why did the US special forces win
>targets' destination changed without notice, so they had no time to properly redeploy all assets and assets that were there had zero preparation time
>almost zero intel
>JSDF knew they were coming
>no air (recon) support was possible
>defenders always have the defending advantage
>Rory was there too but that's aside the point

Uuuhh. spoilers but that is exactly what happens. u sure you really watched it?

>Lelei, Tuka and Rory
>no bush

>It's a pretty bad show and by god the diplomatxlittle girl scene was the cringiest thing ever.
Yeah, that whole subplot was far, far more off-putting than anything else to me

Attached: whatthefuck.jpg (1366x768, 181K)

>Which is completely ridiculous considering America always does this for their own Hollywood products
Most of US war movies are critical of the military though.

Not really, look at Independence Day, the entire world is fully dependent on America and everyone is useless except America
The movie about a worldwide attack is named after an American holiday

Tuka has a small one according to earlier images. Unfortunately we will never get a much larger resolution version of that one for closer inspection.

Mah dik, and also I want him to fully finish that one and release it, and no censorshit.

No, if it were america they would studio 54 it and no one would have access and they would shoot you on site if you tried to get in,

>Kurbiyashi and Yao hairy

Krieg it is, boys.

Attached: Meiresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

>Was anyone else dissapointed and bummed out about it being painfully filled to the brimmed with cringey political Ultranationalism.
The bashing of other real world nations is the only problem I have with GATE. Hell even Stargate had the SGC allow Russia to use the Stargate and have a spaceship.

Only one before has been pixelated later, but that were so hairy there that I don't know what we could have seen anyway. Rory has shown about that much before, so I doubt it needs to be censored, at least not like if this one might: pbs.twimg.com/media/DmLCIv7UcAIorR4.jpg:orig I want him to release non-artifacted and higher resolution ones.

Eh, sounds like you're making an unfair comparison. Independence Day, while is America Fuck Yeah incarnate. It's literally humanity versus aliens in the bottom line. And any implication of political bullshit would just be rightfully dissmissed.

>They're invading a world of literal barbaric heathens through a magical hole in the air. Why do you all get butthurt by this?
Because when conducting a military occupation of any kind, especially on a swath of land much bigger than your own country while your military is built for depend only, logistics will be a nightmare that could bankrupt your nation in the matter of months.
>all enemy forces (literally squad numbers) have to get into Japan without alarming the entire world and deal with similarly trained forces on their home turf
This is where you're wrong. How the hell can you come to the conclusion that the Japs can produce anything that comes near the US special ops' quality?

GATE but it opens up in the half-life universe. I mostly would like to see the empire’s reaction to the fact a much more advance world then theirs got conquered in just 7 hours.

>Because when conducting a military occupation of any kind, especially on a swath of land much bigger than your own country while your military is built for depend only, logistics will be a nightmare that could bankrupt your nation in the matter of months.
Which is why they are not doing any occupation. Only real force is right around the Gate. And even that is relatively small force.

>How the hell can you come to the conclusion that the Japs can produce anything that comes near the US special ops' quality?
Holy shit. Do you really believe japanese to be some kind of retards who can't use guns?

>Was anyone else dissapointed and bummed out about it being painfully filled to the brimmed with cringey political Ultranationalism?
No because I don't have autism.

Maybe, but America would at least do some recon to see if there were any valuable resources to plunder before turning the world into a parking lot

Gotta love the completely asinine direction too

>Because when conducting
They easily occupied the world with nothing more than a handful of tanks, two jets, and a force of ten helicopters. They even bitch and moan about the rifles they're using being older models instead of newer ones. And we clearly see them excavating resources while they're stationed at the hill. Again, why the fuck does this bother you people? I just looked up the size of the SDF, it's currently at around 250,000 people. They're using Cobras, Type 70s (reserve tanks) and other vehicles that are rather old at this point compared to other countries.
>This is where you're wrong
Okay, so how am I wrong?

gate is fuckin sweet. depicted russians chinese and americans accurately imo

>also dat cringey scene where US, Chinese and Russian Spec Ops are depicted unbelievably stupid and incompetent
I just like to think that the US spec ops were actually CIA black ops because they actually suck in real life.

>Ultranationalism
Also no, and because there was really none, there is Japan and Japanese army because that is the novels setting. All this ultranationalism is just local meme repeated ad infinitum.

anyway the US has a defense thing with Japan, we would totally cash in on that and Japan can't say no because lmao 2 nukes

>local meme repeated ad infnitum
That much is looking more and more true. Why does this thread seem like it's filled with newfags that literally came over here yesterday?

IRL, Obummer did it anyway for absolutely no reason. If a whole new world full of resources and opportunities appears, there is no reason to care about these shitholes anymore.
>almost zero intel
Bullshit. At that point, the JSDF and Jap command center should be full of CIA agents and assets to provide real time updates of their every actions.
>Rory was there too but that's aside the point
With her slow as fuck healing speed, my good old AK47 will tear her into tiny pieces before she can realize anything.

why the fuck would I watch this trash

The most unrealistic thing about it is the idea that a CIA ops team would be sent in completely blind

Independence day, Pearl Harbor, Top Gun, Saving Private Ryan, Captain America movie, Transformers movies, Armageddon
Come on, this is one anime and there are a million American movies celebrating America

I mean the author could of at least used American soldiers as a army of redshirts.

studio 54 is the dance club, you're thinking of area 51 and America's like that with all of their military bases

>CIA ops team would be sent in completely blind
They are apparently shitty at their job in real life as well.

But nobody does anything except America
And being an American movie it's understandable, obviously the people who made it want to be the heroes and show off while the rest of the world are idiots who have to wait for America to save everyone

>7 hours
The 7 hour applied to combined forces of modern earth military tho, i dont think bunch of horse riding savages can even last againts the might of the combine for even 7 minutes

how many military bases does America have on Japanese soil again?

Attached: Seal_of_United_States_Forces_Japan.png (141x141, 26K)

forgot pic goddamnit
I mean how could this not be interpreted as a fetishisation for minors?

Attached: 8657d88eafd22246351dc4fba66d50f1.jpg (1280x1829, 220K)

Funny how the most ultranationalistic and conservarive nations (their ruling party is ultranationalistic) tend to be the most stagnating ones, while the most progressive nations tend to be the surging nations. GATE's tone represents stagnating Japan and Abe's dreams and hopes.

>americlaps STILL buttfrustrated about GATE
It really is the gift that keeps on giving.

Attached: 1547767987214.jpg (1440x810, 144K)

Attached: file.png (2411x2160, 416K)

>military fanservice in fantasy world
>mc should be a gritty commando ripping throats and manhandling knights
>infiltrating castles with silenced handguns
>leading a dedicated team he trained himself
>he's actually just a semi-competent otaku
Fuck this shit.

There is nothing wrong with her.

Attached: 66365339_p0.jpg (1000x1414, 216K)

>CIA sucks
That what happen when you let (((them))) takes control of anything. Fuckers wont even spare a bit more shekel for better equipment and personnel even if their parasitic lives depends on it

Literally where do you people come from? And why come here?

>Only real force is right around the Gate. And even that is relatively small force.
Yeah, a small force controlling a big area around the gate, including a fucking city state.
>Do you really believe japanese to be some kind of retards who can't use guns?
Just go to Youtube to see how they fared in joint military exercises with other countries. Even fucking Filipinos beat their ass.

I haven't seen that movie in years, but was there really a lot of focus on the incompetence of other nations? I thought it was mostly just Americans being featured.

>couldn't force their way in because not only would that cause a massive diplomatic and PR disaster, it would force other nations to respond in kind
Iraq and Afghanistan don't tie down US all that much, especially not when there's entire new world at stake. And when there's entire new world with literal magic in it at stake, diplomacy and PR go right out of the window. The only ways it could go from there are those:
One, Japan gives US a lot of access, US stalls the international reaction with UNSC veto. Not for long, though, because Russia and China would start readying nukes very soon, since there's an entire new physics-breaking world at stake.
Two, Japan doesn't give US a lot of access, the next day UNSC passes a binding resolution that orders Japan to give full international access, and then starts blockading and bombing it if Japanese government refuses. Japan then starves in a couple of months.

>Holy shit. Do you really believe japanese to be some kind of retards who can't use guns?
yes
t. /k/

>I mean how could this not be interpreted as a fetishisation for minors?
By being basically the same as political marriages from Europe's past. That's all it was, a girl who was it was almost of legal age to marry in-universe being infatuated with the guy from a far off land.

>a whole new world with unlimited resources
>Japan then starves in a couple of months.

Attached: 1457206693023.jpg (950x1500, 230K)

They sent how many dozens of hit squad after Castro? And the fucker died like a year ago of old age. Destabilizing South American countries is pretty much the only thing they've ever been able to do

Wow, that's fewer than I thought.

>Come to thread to discuss Gate and Rory
>Thread is full of faggots like OP coming from other websites to shitpost
Fuck these people.

Attached: Rory Fun.jpg (1002x563, 157K)

I was thinking that the gate opens up into an rebel base so just so we get to see the empire’s shock when they find out that a mere rebel group was the ones kicking their asses and that the rebels are fighting against something much worse. Also the very idea of a multiverses empire would break the minds of the imperials.

>They easily occupied the world with nothing more than a handful of tanks, two jets, and a force of ten helicopters.
Which realistically shouldn't be "easy" at all. You can't just use a few outdated tanks and jets to rule an entire population. The natives will try to sneak into your troops' tents at night to slit their throat, poison their food and water, send whore with local STDs to seduce them, use vietcong traps to kill them, ect...

I'm pretty used it it at this point.

Attached: 1538886737165.png (661x720, 108K)

Because it's extremely easy to organize a food supply for hundreds of millions from a pre-industrial society you didn't know existed a couple of months before through one portal.

>Independence day, Pearl Harbor, Top Gun, Saving Private Ryan, Captain America movie, Transformers movies, Armageddon
In those movies, there are still moments where the military is depicted in bad light. Same thing never happened in Gate.

>send whore with local STDs to seduce them
That actually happens though. The furries are riddled with GATE STDs.

The best I can hope for is it keeps the thread alive long enough for it to be here when I am not. Threads started properly don't tend to last that long.

Attached: 030.jpg (1455x2100, 1007K)

>use vietcong traps
Retard, the Vietcong were supplied by Russia and China with guns. The GATE people are LITERALLY heathens barely in the steel age. They literally call guns magic. They call planes dragons, tanks metal elephants and helicopters pegasus. They were fucking terrified of the JSDF. And if you read the manga instead of being a shitposting cunt you would know that they're trying these fucking tactics you twat.

Be funny if the gods close the gate only for the combine to open up a portal to their world.

>Tokyo Isekai Sensou
New Gate like LN retweeted and endorsed by Sao Satoru. The artist for the Gate Manga.

Attached: D32-_s5VUAMSlyO.jpg (846x1200, 261K)

>Pearl Harbor
>Armageddon
>Transformers
Michael Bay isn't a good example, even us burgers think he needs to keep it in his pants

The best part is that they've been applying scorched earth tactics, which actually only hurts them instead of the JSDF.

That would be fucking glorious.

That's why they should find some young enough to not have experience and not rely on those so experienced. Even if they weren't allowed to pay for those services, clearly some have no problems getting it for free.

>America goes into the gate
>Can't nuke it, need resources
>Sherman's March to the Sea recreated
>Half the work is already done for them
Glory Hallelujah

They if they already killed him but every time they just replaced the killed one with another clone?

yeah but destabilizing South American countries is as easy as giving out guns to criminals while bribing politicians and telling the military that gun control is the answer

I think he also draws for a LN too that seemed relevant.

I'm reminded how Shin Godzilla managed to both be "Nippon Fuck yeah!" while also being more realistic on how the world would react to a major event like a Kaiju. With Japan having to beg to France of all countries to postpone a nuclear strike on their soil so they could freeze Godzilla.

GATE lacked that aspect of realism to it's politics, and suffers for it because it wants to wank of it's country but at the same time wants to make it seem like Japan has anything resembling a struggle when by all accounts. Their worst enemy is their own bureaucrats and an earthquake. Give the fuckers a credible conflict if you want me to feel like the mission can fail. Instead we get an incredibly incompetent dictator, and a dragon that wasn't that big a deal at the end of the day.

>You had one fucking job!
Manga makes up for it.
>>Thread is full of faggots like OP coming from other websites to shitpost
It's the hell we live with, I just read the manga releases as they come out and hope for lightning in the bottle to happen and give us a good thread. Today was not a good day.

Attached: __delilah_gate_jieitai_ka_no_chi_nite_kaku_tatakaeri_drawn_by_sao_satoru__b840923a3552db892676373215 (800x566, 143K)

You forgot coke smuggling

France is very gung-ho about their nukes, very proud of it
how do you think the criminals pay for the guns

The combine would also be even more horrifying to the fanasty world then they already are becuase at least the people of Earth know they are a really advance multidimensional empire, the imperials would see the combine as Eldritch demons and I don’t even know how they will react to being oppressed IngSoc style.

The best we can do is ignore the pointless politics filling the thread and keep talking about the important things.

Attached: 70945288_p0.jpg (707x1000, 201K)

>the Vietcong were supplied by Russia and China with guns
Do you even know what the vietcong used to create their traps? Literal bamboos, rocks, bees and feces.
>if you read the manga instead of being a shitposting cunt you would know that they're trying these fucking tactics you twat.
They didn't. They never even thought about using guerrilla tactics in the jungle.

>I'm reminded how Shin Godzilla managed to both be "Nippon Fuck yeah!" while also being more realistic on how the world would react to a major event like a Kaiju. With Japan having to beg to France of all countries to postpone a nuclear strike on their soil so they could freeze Godzilla.
I concur, that was pretty darn realistic.

>Their worst enemy is their own bureaucrats and an earthquake.
Too true.

Attached: almost enjoying my anger.jpg (467x817, 61K)

Can Rory still have children before she turns into a god?

I don't know, but I volunteer to try and impregnate her!

There is only one way to be sure, and she's desperate to try. She has no need for those condoms, and neither do any of the others. Are half-elves possible in this? If neither Tuka or Rory can have children with Itami, then Lelei has plenty of work to do. They also need to find a way to make her stop aging as well, giving her even more time to do so.

Those are just air stations
There's at least three different Marine bases missing from that map in Okinawa alone

no,because i never even noticed it. I just enjoyed watching the anime.

Attached: file.png (1579x7331, 1.3M)

I'd often say and argue that GATE would also been very good and or better if it also took place in a fictional modern/current day type of 21st century setting. Practically like in Ace Combat with it's world of Strangereal. I say that because at least if it still had Japanese Ultranationalism shoehorned into it. It wouldn't look too blatant and the obvious with how Not!Japan is superior over the other fictional nations.

So basically, if you were to ask me how art thou fix or renew GATE:

Make the premise still be a dimensional gate connecting a high fantasy world to a modern 21st century type of world. But the modern day 21st century world is a fictional world that may or may not be based on our current Earth. Again, just like the world of Ace Combat that is Strangereal.

Attached: 1534067541374.jpg (703x368, 33K)

>grr, how can I show the world my race is superior to all despite being basically non-threatening tiny folks?
>I know, I'll invent an even shorter race of barbarians to defeat!

If American military is so badass, how come a bunch of Viet farmers managed to give an entire generation PTSD?

>2015, GATE thread
>barely any /pol/posting at all
>2019, GATE thread
>...look at this thread

Is it surprising that Yao was the first to realize what it was for? Rory seems like the type to have plenty of experience and knowledge too. Maybe Lelei knew too, but just didn't comment on it?

Attached: gate4_046.jpg (1098x1600, 945K)

Vietnam is the shangrila of tunnel rats and guerillas, there is no one on earth better than they at giving invaders a hard time

Why is it bad if Japan shows off nationalism and militant pride after being cucked for almost a century, while Yea Forums cheers anything pro-white nationalism?

>>barely any /pol/posting at all
Rose-tinted glasses.

It the shoehorned Ultranationalism politics that sort of ruins the experience for a majority of people who look into GATE.

>Is it surprising that Yao was the first to realize what it was for?
Rory isn't the only person who knows how to work the shaft.
>Why is it bad if Japan shows off nationalism and militant pride
If it makes a boring story people will complain.
>while Yea Forums
4chan isn't a collective, not everyone backs the stereotypical /pol/tard opinion

Attached: img000019.jpg (466x346, 116K)

2015 GATE was nothing but /pol/posting.

And have to explain to these faggots why a couple of Japs had no issues occupying literal Romans.

Attached: fd313b1432e714886075b66b3444bbb1.jpg (800x1130, 164K)

I'm not surprised that Yao would know, just possibly that Rory didn't know immediately. I doubt most of the times Rory was able to work one she was in a situation where she had access to one of those. Most of the time it would be near battles where all she cared about was having sex, and little interest in preparation.

>Ultrantionalism with no purging
pathetic

>Shoe horned ultranationalism
Where?

>Your average forest when the combine invade
youtube.com/watch?v=tSiFU31bRDA
But then again, the fantasy world have demigods and big monsters. They might put up a good fight before going down. Wonder if the gods would intervene to stop the combine.

this, ultranationalism politics are just as bad and annoying as white supremacists
just want my regular old nationalism

It would be unusual for a dark elf to not know.

Is this coordinated shitposting? Every post
>Ultranationalism reee
Without ever giving examples.o

you don't think the combine has fought gods before?

Half Life lore practically implies and or states yeah. The Combine have conquered and colonized entire galaxies and universes across the multiverse.

I was fine with the JDSF wank. They paid homage to Apocalypse Now in a fun way and the JDSF jingoism is pretty confined to only a hand full of scenes. If you liked it you might want to check out Zipang. Unfortunately it was incomplete but the political perspectives in that are FAR more balanced and is even respectable if you understand the context. From the political perspective it's a better "gate"... but the anime ends at essentially a season 1 point in a 3 season show (they never followed it up. I never read the Manga).

>Zipang
>the political perspectives in that are FAR more balanced

Attached: wtf_is_this_bullshit.jpg (533x800, 66K)

I think it's 12 year olds bored on a sunday afternoon using words they don't understand the meaning to. GATE didn't have any more patriotic jingoism than something like GITS does. It's just immature (fellow) Americans that are touchy as hell that there exists other countries.

WWII Japanese perspective that frames American interests and war effort as a "force of nature" instead of some sort of black/white evil. Did we not watch the same anime user?

I'm an American and I fucking love GATE. It's satisfying as fuck to see modern military tactics being used to destroy heathens not yet out of the bronze age. It's perplexing the narrative these coordinated shitposters are trying to push.

They have to learn sometime, but it would be long before getting as old as her.

Attached: hiroshima_lul.jpg (1920x1080, 402K)

>Be me, watch 2-3 episodes of gate
>Can't wait for episodes anymore
>Read all of the manga chapters available
>Man that was good
>See all this hate about the anime
>Wonder what the anime fucked up
>Get around to watching the anime last month
>The hell
>Besides the rushed dragon fight, this was also good
>Why the fuck were so many people parroting it was bad or ruined by stuff like politics and nationalistic views?

>Did we not watch the same anime user?
So you didn't read the manga. The Japaneses there literally wants to assassinate Hitler to please the Allies.

anime-onlys are retarded?

>Why the fuck were so many people parroting it was bad or ruined by stuff like politics and nationalistic views?
Because those stuffs are core messages of this show?

>Nationalistic views
>Core message of the anime or manga
Pick one.

>slightly patriotic anime
>"oy vey ultranationalism"

It's true in this show though.

Just play Civ if you want advanced countries stomping primitive ones

The nihilanth was basically a god and the combine was able to enslave and/or genocide an entire race of him

Will there be sexy monstergirls with silky smooth fur? Or goth legal lolis who crave sex? Or elves for rape? Or princesses to mind-break?

The Freeman killed it with nothing but a crowbar and some hi-ex

The core message of gate is that modern countries take care of their citizens and our weapons are indistinguishable from magic to romans.

If you didn't pick up the nationalism jerking in GATE, you've been swallowing too much propaganda, burger. Sensible euros who don't masturbate to their flags can easily tell the difference.

Oh, I get it. People went into it expecting it would be pure action steamroller bullshit, and that the JSDF would have complete free reign, and were then disappointed at all the political maneuvering that was happening on both sides of the gate.
In other words, retards being retarded about their own retarded expectations. Nothing new. Anybody who isn't a child understood there would be magic political maneuvering from the first episode or two. And what did happen wasn't farfetched or unreasonable. Exaggerated sometimes, sure, but nothing even remotely close to "ruining".

Murkans are just too used to their own brand of this and thus are bewildered to see others having similar things

Oh look, no arguments, no examples just ad hominem. Yep, this is coordinated shitposting.

>The Combine have conquered and colonized entire galaxies and universes across the multiverse.
Imagine trying to explain this to the imperials. They probably would have a hard time comprehending such a scale.

a nice sentiment really

>The core message of gate is that modern countries take care of their citizens
So that it took a full week for the government to react to an attack right inside Tokyo?

Because I like going to the zoo once in a while.

>coordinated shitposting self victimization
Fuck off back to your board, dindu.

>More ad hominem
Kill yourself

Then you're on the wrong board. Only the most intellectual men of refined civilized tastes frequent this place. I recommend checking out Yea Forums instead.

>"You see those stars in the sky? Around those stars are worlds just like the one you are in. The combine have conquered all of those stars and everything beyond it and now they have come for this world"
Still they might have problems understanding.

Eurocucks have no standing or voice at the big boy table of geopolitics. Let me speak to one of your Imams, I have a complaint.

Would it though? Taking the position that the imperials are at our Roman level, they already had an understanding of different realms. Hell the ancient Egyptians believed in several realms outside earth.

i read it for the politics though

Aren't they still stuck in a geocentric mentality? No way they immediately grasp the vastness of space. Even modern people don't comprehend how big stuff is.

Take them to the beach, take a grain of sand and tell them that grain is their planet. Then tell them the combine conquered the rest of the beach.

Is the humans of the gate realm homo sapiens? Because that would put forth a bunch of questions unless already told in the LN, unless it was the simple "ancient humans found a gate and migrated too long ago"

I mean it wasn't coordinated but I did jump in on that guy's shitposting

Scary part about this is the natives of the fanasty world would think that the synths were living animals and they would only be half wrong.

>Taking the position that the imperials are at our Roman level, they already had an understanding of different realms. Hell the ancient Egyptians believed in several realms outside earth.
Their understanding would be that each world was in its own universe and wouldn’t understand that each universe has trillions of trillions of worlds each.

I was thinking about the numbers of stars would atleast give them some kind of sense of scale since there is a shit ton of stars in the sky during a clear night. But your beach example might be the best way to explain the scale of the combine.

Gate needs a sequel that has Lelei helping Earth advance science enough for them to open gates into new worlds to explore using technology.

Perhaps they'd struggle with the scale at first, but I think they (the educated ones) had a basic grasp of dimensionology, as in there exists worlds outside our physical dimensions nobody can ordinarily reach by normal means.
A plebeian would probably think you're crazy though

I think them finally realizing they are at war with such a large empire would drive them into utter despair. Especially one that would slowly wipe out your people by not letting them reproduce.

What other settings would make sense for gates to open in? Gensokyo, obviously isekai settings and forgotten realms makes immediate sense. Though also planescape, since that setting is all about gates and dimensions

Speaking of which I wonder how the resonance cascadewould of effected the gate, I do know if GATE and half life were in the same setting that the USA spec ops team would be those same black ops guys that were murdering scientists, guards and soldiers at Black Mesa.

I mean, it was a 7 hour war for a more advanced civilization. They wouldn't even last 7 minutes.

I don't think the nihilanth compares to GATE's gods. The majority of the population that is nothing but pleb Romans would be wiped out near instantly, but the demi gods and mages would probably put up a fight.

How about the Earth of the Stargate setting, I would love to see Rory’s reaction to ascended beings and the goa'uld.

This show had the most embarrassing take on dealing with PTSD I'd ever seen. The delusional fantasies of a man who never saw combat.

>dealing with PTSD

Attached: Lum confused.jpg (1061x800, 91K)

I think he talks about that elf girl

Oh wait, I realized you're speaking of Tuca. With the way you worded
>The delusional fantasies of a man who never saw combat
I thought you were referring to a Itami or something, rather than the original author.
Yeh.

I wonder what their reaction to finding out what syth’s really are.

*synths

Definitely a good jumping off point for cool multiverse shit

Bet they would think they are just living creatures turned into evil abominations using magic.

Its a shame because I really like the concept of this show and I think the premise has a lot of promise
>clash of fantasy medieval politics with real world politics
>magical warfare vs earth warfare, dragons vs tanks, casters vs infantry
>ethical questions about fantasy races rights
and instead of that we get JSDF wank and Japan dindu nuffin

>all this talk of half life
>the series will never be finished
Fuck Valve

The Roman legions didn't tip you off that this wouldn't be your usual D&D style fantasy?

How many times are you going to make this post?

>Be me, faggot
>Start off thread with "be me"

They buchered animal girls design

>they are just living creatures turned into evil abominations using magic.
That is exactly what they are, just with technology instead of magic. Though it will take the imperials a while to realize they are fighting the combine’s conquered slaves, they probably will be asking the rebels as to who rules the combine after words while getting no answers.

I would love to see story like that myself.
But the more I think about it, the more I realize how difficult would it be to create a setting that doesn't prefer one of the sides.

Imagine going into world with unknown diseases? Would be suck to die out of that. Better nuke the portal and deal with it.

I wonder how either or would fare. The notRomans may not even need to worry seeing as we've killed off a lot of diseases. We may have to worry though. We've built up our immune systems with vaccines and shit but we're also killing our immune systems with garbage like hand sanitizer.

I think it could be done well if it was used as a lead-in to both sides having a more powerful common enemy of some sort, whether that would be in or out-of-universe. I mean, they already have wacky interdimensional doorway shenanigans, might as well use it, right?

How about onto a world belonging to the Concordiat of man during the final war, I want to see those primitive Romans worshiping a bolo mark 33 tank like a god.

Attached: BoloMK33.jpg (1280x640, 316K)

Yes user, japan has chuds too.

Literally everything in this post already happens in GATE. Come on, you couldn't do the minimum of watching the show?
>Episodes are spent dealing with the politics of modern diplomats trying to win over the politicians of their world
>The "engagement" of the underageb& and the politician
>Shit tons of ethical questions about slavery and how beast races are treated, they make it a point to point out that the master of Itallica was one of the few people who liked beast races and hired them to work for him
>The dragon duels with the Phantoms, the two baby dragons get merced by artillery, tanks, helicopters, jets, etc.
The only thing missing is magical warfare against modern warfare.

I don't mind if gate portrays USA & co as greedy, imperialistic war mongers, but I know for a fact the butthurt japs get (and has) if China or Korea portrayed their conquerors of ww2 in the same vein as gate does towards USA, their actual benevolent liberators of ww2

>implying it's not the launch title of SteamVR
Gotta let the people experience the Dyson sphere in VR

Instead we get a sequel about random other people, instead of more of the original main group.

>benevolent liberators of ww2

What about GATE, but the portal leads to Discworld?

Sure, GATE does have those things.
But it never really does anything with them.
The diplomacy is laughably trivial.
The questions of slavery is never confronted with the point that slavery became obsolete thanks to technology.
And the Dragon vs. Phantoms is simply because Phantoms were going in blind. And Dragon is considered most powerful non-god being in GATEverse.

I don't see how that would help.

This. There needs to be more crossovers in which Earth is getting connected to other fantasy settings.

Warhammer 40000

Yep
>freed the Japanese from their oppressive junta facism where the life of everyone was worth about a rice grain
>took the path of least destruction and loss of Japanese lives by showing them what could happen all over Japan
>treated their captives and civilians humanely, something they never experienced under shogunate nor imperial government
>rebuild their nation into a first world country out of goodwill
Literally the opposite of Japan towards Korea, indochina and Kuomintang china.

>I don't see how that would help.
Both sides could be given more equal footing somewhat allying against something else while still dealing with all the political stuff in the meantime. Just an idea.

>discworlders invade earth
>immediately surrender due wizard strikes and incompetence

>But it never really does anything with them
What exactly do you want? You have the son usurping the throne by having his father poisoned, he puts his sister in jail, he tries to murder all of the people who would go against his wishes. Like I said, you have multiple episodes of the Japanese diplomats attempting to woo people to their side with gifts and parties.
>never confronted with the point that slavery became obsolete
Okay this is incredibly specific thing to want and it's a bit ridiculous to want it framed that way. But they do talk several times about not doing things that would be illegal in our modern world. Such as Itami's ownership of Yao. And we see what's her face, the leader of the warrior bunnies as a sex slave.

>I don't see how that would help.
Both sides could be given more equal footing somewhat allying against something else while still dealing with all the political stuff in the meantime. Just an idea.

>be me
no thanks, Id rather not be a plebbiter

>A gate opening on Holy Terra itself
How fucked is the Empire.

BURGERSTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1554676661433.gif (500x421, 1.89M)

>Though it will take the imperials a while to realize they are fighting the combine’s conquered slaves
Will they even? The only thing your average imperial with a sword will reliably be able to kill is a zombie. You either need to have magic, be a monster like a dragon or big fucking orc or be a demi god to take on any of the combat synth. The fantasy world is so fucked that it's not funny. You can kill a modern soldier with a sword or bow if you get close somehow but a synth!? Hell let's take a step back, what could the Imperials possible offer as assistance to a rebel group that is fighting the combine? What could the fantasy world they live in offer? The only thing they could possible offer is their magic, maybe some magical monster creatures + demi gods and the land they are living on.

Attached: Synths_full.jpg (2000x1098, 802K)

The Zipang manga ends almost the same as the real WW2 but Japan surrenders on better terms than the real life one. The nuke on the Yamato scared the USA enough to end the war with no ground invasion and no nukes were dropped on Japan. The pro war factions are purged in a coup and later on Japan forms a Pacific NATO with the USA.

> You have the son usurping the throne
Maybe that son not being total retard??

>Okay this is incredibly specific thing to want and it's a bit ridiculous to want it framed that way.
Is it really? Throughout the story, Japan takes higher moral ground talking about not taking slaves and not using PoWs as labor. But no one points out that in modern world, slaves are just not economical compared to burning coal and using machinery. Especially for country like Japan.

No, I wish it went even more ham.

>not being a total retard
So let me get this straight, you want a Gary Stu? Why?
>But no one points out that in modern world, slaves are just not economical
They have no reason to point this out, because it would be irrelevant to the people at the GATE world.

W-What does this mean desu?

Attached: x11 (4).jpg (1000x1422, 767K)

Reminder, Yao is lewd.

Attached: Yao lewd.jpg (356x342, 31K)

He's using his wealth to exploit the poor natives into debasing themselves for his pleasure.

>What could the fantasy world they live in offer? The only thing they could possible offer is their magic, maybe some magical monster creatures + demi gods and the land they are living on.
and the man power the rebels would need. The ones that join and train with the rebels will be the ones to find out.

>freed the Japanese from their oppressive junta facism where the life of everyone was worth about a rice grain
I don't see them being as happy of getting rid of their government as the Germans were.
Especially since the occupation was seen as oppressive with Westerners trying to force their values on them.
>took the path of least destruction and loss of Japanese lives by showing them what could happen all over Japan
Are you referring to the nuclear strikes and ignoring all the fire-bombings done before?
>treated their captives and civilians humanely, something they never experienced under shogunate nor imperial government
Japanese tended to not be captives of the shogunate or imperial government in the first place. What is this point even supposed to say? While it might have been better to be a captive by US instead of for example Soviet forces, it's still better to not be a captive at all.
>rebuild their nation into a first world country out of goodwill
That's just because in the Cold War era they didn't want them to become communists, goodwill had nothing to do with it.

>All those monster girls
>Literally an angel girl
>They're all STD ridden
Fuck.

Attached: she's literally an angel.jpg (312x493, 42K)

Dark elves are all supersexuals here or everywhere really

>So let me get this straight, you want a Gary Stu? Why?
So in your opinion, the only alternative to "total retard" is "Gary Stu". Way to show your ignorance.

>They have no reason to point this out, because it would be irrelevant to the people at the GATE world.
True. But it would be an counter-argument to Japan's moral high ground on topic of slavery.

> How the hell can you come to the conclusion that the Japs can produce anything that comes near the US special ops' quality?
Give me 10 retards and a year of time with empty check on guns and ammo and by the end of that year I'll have soldiers better than US spec ops operatives.

>The only alternative
Well his character is that he's a retard being manipulated and got to the throne. What the fuck do you actually want? The competent brother didn't get to the throne, the competent sister is locked away until she's rescued.
>but it would be a counter-argument
Notice how they never go into it more than just
>Don't do anything that's illegal in our world
Their real interest is in resources. Outside of fighting off the people attacking them and having to rescue their allies, they really want to just leave the GATE people alone in their ways. The most they bring over culturally are food, clothes and fujoshit.

The longer i look the more it hurts.
I hate what they did with the animal girls, yao and rory.
But kuribayashi... God someone needs to be fired for that. One of the best characters absolutely butchered not just in art desing

>Hot wolf men
>Confirmed to have huge cocks
I-I'm not a furry

Attached: 1555191719060.png (401x414, 138K)

>Rory
No, anime Rory is just as good as manga Rory.

Attached: 114891-rory-mercury-wallpaper-1500x2199-mac.jpg (1500x2199, 289K)

>Their real interest is in resources.
Yet, the story focuses on MC who saves slaves and princesses and gets harem thanks to his high morals.

Quite on the contrary, the people welcomed America. Granted, things soured a bit in the 60s as the post war generation grew up and missed "the old days, much like retarded young Russian nationalists think everything was better in the USSR.
The firebombing were a tragedy to be sure, but that wasn't enough to scare the junta into surrender. So the options were nukes, or a land invasion which would have caused far more and outreachig damage and loss of lives.
The peasant class were always shat on by the nobility, so being pows, their quality of life suddenly grew a lot compared to the rat life they endured as "free" civilians. Rest, full meals, health care, all the things their own government didn't afford the people.
One can argue about why America rebuilt Japan, but the bottom line is that it improved the country rather than fucking it over, like USSR with east Germany and the sattelite states like Ukraine suffered post war. That is goodwill, rather than throwing the population to the fire and suck the country dry under an equally oppressive regime.

Can someone give me a name for that book? I dont speak snow elf.

>Yet, the story focuses on
So would you have rather had 20 episodes of political parties? What is your damage anyway?

Spoken like an armchair general too fat and gung-ho to be allowed into the army.

How would the empire react to a Bolo MK 33 tank?

>ancient plebian illiterate fantasy peasants joining a highly advance rebel force fighting god tier multi dimensional empire.
>used for anything but canon fodder.
So much time is gona be wasted on building up acceptable infrastructure in the fantasy world to get anything but 99% plebian cannon fodder. They are so behind in knowledge that it hurts, they cant even use modern weapons with atleast minimum acceptable levels without killing themself and others (dark elves+rpg vs dragon for example).

Attached: 1553885254008.jpg (3350x2143, 2.77M)

>tfw fucking them would be a mistake

Attached: monster girls of GATE.jpg (654x817, 160K)

So what OP wanted is the exact same shit except with the gate opening in New York

>shitty nekomimi goth loli idol with miniskirt
>elegant priestess of god of death clad in black dress
Pick one.

I pick both you faggot.

Attached: Rory Love 1.jpg (308x845, 63K)

Speaking of which how does the fantasy world's society changes after being conquered by the combine assuming the Universal union doesn't just decided to kill everyone?

>literally shows her panties every other panel
>"elegant"

>Watch
I found the problem. Read the manga. It's better!

She does not.

I really like the "barbarian white westerners btfo by noble pure Japanese spirit" aspect of the show. Feels good to see the pigdogs getting a taste of their own medicine

The US military is the strongest military in the world and could probably take on the entire world's combined military

Attached: wew Rory.jpg (631x984, 177K)

Sure..
She's a slutty whore with no shame.

Depends how fast could couple billion humans charge through that gate.

Thats two times.
Still far away from "every other panel".

I see your clever trick. You just want us to post all the panty panels, don't you?

> figures based on manga Rory never ever ever

It hurts. She got two decent anime figures but it’s not the same.

>mfw I have at least two more panels that I took screenshot of I could use

Attached: Rory Smug 2.jpg (228x481, 41K)

>Depends how fast could couple billion humans charge through that gate.
The imperial guardsmen would be happy to not be the ones getting killed on mass this time around.

I want a nendo Rory. What are the chances good smile will produce one? They've been shitting out Nendo like they're going out of style.

Attached: rory.jpg (1000x1334, 256K)

But what if the GATE opened up in the world of Ace Combat?

>youtu.be/lB8GG55gfpw

Attached: XFA-33_Fenrir_Infinity.png (823x440, 199K)

Literally confirmed in-lore that gods basically banned STDs from reality.

That’s a custom nendo you posted?

A gate opens up in Ginza but it leads to westeros instead.

Why can't our God be this cool?

Yes that's a kit bash someone made. I was never able to figure out from what ones though. I'm not very knowledgeable of them all.
Really? Oh shit, I see that the doctor lady even mentions that they haven't been confirmed yet.

Would it not be just like in half life 2?
>really depressing
>super cities where most live
>most areas outside of the cities are uninhabitable due to heavy mining operations that tear the world apart for resources
>0% birth rate
>most monsters would be turned into synths
>world becomes another cog in the combine empire
>most magicians would be turned into synths
Can you imagine that? Synth's using magic. However if some magicans did not get outright stomped during the invasion they could form a small safe zone where they would be safe from the combine using their powers and then form a small resistance.

>implying their puny "gods" stand a chance to stop our glorious earth viruses and bacteria folded over a thousand times

The patriotism is boring as fuck, I just want to see people with swords getting raped by modern tech. If I wanted to see politics I'd just watch the fucking news

don't mind me, just being a better GATE

Attached: Cover_of_1632.jpg (274x440, 38K)

I've made many mistakes in my life, what is one more going to do?

Are there monster girls?

Attached: monster girls.jpg (391x260, 34K)

LMAO, during trident juncture last year, 90% military accidents were burgers slipping off the roads in Norwegian winter. Your lads couldn't even cross a single mountain without crashing. Even Spaniards were better winter drivers

I am actually suprised that there are no Half-life/GATE crossover fanfics or Stargate/GATE crossover fanfics, the latter you would think there would be more of seeing how they have a similar premise.
>a better GATE
That would be Stargate SG1

>The peasant class were always shat on by the nobility
Peasants were the second highest of the 4 classes in the edo-period and there was no nobility to speak of. After that, classes were abolished. Are we talking about Japan, really?
> loss of lives.
US didn't give a fuck about Japanese lives, the lives they cared for were their own troops.
Small but fine difference.
>people welcomed America.
People welcomed the end of the war, obviously. They didn't have a choice who to surrender to.
>That is goodwill
I'd say goodwill is if you do it for the sake of the people you help, and not to support your own egoistic goals.

Their gods gives them beastgirls and bans STDs, I think it's clear which one actually loves their people

Contrary to their country, philipino military is actually well trained and above average in skills. Like Viet air force and Thai army. The countries might be shit, but at least they prioritize the armed forces.

>barely any /pol/posting at all
stop pretending like you were in the threads

>ancient plebian illiterate fantasy peasants joining a highly advance rebel force fighting god tier multi dimensional empire only to be used for canon fodder
That sounds pretty grim and dark, I like it.

Fucking Outbreak Company was more realistic than Gate and that was "elf maid, wat do?" the anime.

Why are these threads always filled with people who have clearly never watched the series but still shitpost? I don't even like GATE that much, but its obvious when you're shitting on something based on second hand information.

Wait what the fuck
Give me the panel desu

>at least they prioritize the armed forces
And that's a good thing?

You sound like an autist who refuse to believe anything can be "good" if you get anything out of it yourself. Let me guess, no individual is altruistic because if he feels nice over it, he gains something and thus didn't do it out of kindness

Seeing how there are peeps literally talking about Half Life and Gate crossover theories.

One thing I better expect and demand for such a scenario to happen is the Combine Overwatch voice be present. Relaying and issuing instructions and Orders to Combine Forces and other loyalist conscripts. And also directly addressing Rory and whatever defiant hero is present:

youtu.be/QZX6oLEK5KQ

>"Attention, ground units. Insurgent breach in sector 8, Bloc 2 in progress. Contain infection immediately."

>Overwatch voice directly addressing to a certain loli demigoddess:
>"Individual, you charged with multiple civic code violations and the assault of Union Peacekeeper Forces. Cease and desist immediately, terrorist status approved."

Attached: c17_civil_protection_by_chemicalalia.jpg (801x1050, 280K)

> Gate thread
> it’s always aout /pol/ being butthurt

I have 0 problem like that when reading it and I’m not american, coincidence ?

That and worst enemies on earth was not the Russians but American government corruption and interagency power struggles

In the context of using flip army as a negative on JIDF being outcompeted, it's important to understand context. Most regular armies would fall behind flip armies in joint exercises, so it's not something shameful or embarrassing, as the guy I replied to makes it out to be. It's like saying a national reserves soldier should be ashamed to lose to a navy seals veteran.

I think there would be combine designation for mages and demi-gods. Like how they call zombies necrotic.

I'm not American and GATE is garbage. Maybe you like it not because you've got shit taste.

*necrotics

Keep seething /pol/fag.

Attached: 054D31B5-E88F-4BFC-ADAD-6E6EA491BDED.jpg (1463x2150, 924K)

I'm /pol/ because I don't suck Nippon dick like an idiotic weeb?
>crash your F-35
Glorious JSDF.

If we want to talk about what would really happen.

ANY country that ends up getting this gate within their borders would have a geopolitical nightmare on their hands. Would the US Iraq 2.0 or turn the place into a parking lot? Don't make me laugh. The US would be forced to share access one way or another. Just look at the US's monopoly on helium as an example. Or the fact that the US lets Russia mine uranium within it's borders.

If the US can't even throw its weight around and keep exclusive access to resources what makes you think Japan will be able to stand up to the world.

Add on to that Japan is already acting a bit imperialistic in the Manga anyway. But the author seems to think Japan is some kinda saint.

Attached: Gate.jpg (680x878, 126K)

> because I don't suck Nippon dick

No, it’s because you care about whether or not you should suck dicks. I enjoy Gate because it’s fun. Couldn’t give less a fuck about pratriotic or not content. You on the other hand seems solely fixed on thinking about that. You seems to have some inferiority complex.

I think not.

>crash a shitty American product full of design flaws the burgers covered up, then forced buyer states to not cancel the orders with threats of tariffs and trade penalties once the first models were shipped
GG, really showed the world why nips are bad and you good. And burgers wonder why there's a growing resentment towards the world bully

do jewesses count?

Only jewess I've talked to was from /int/. Hypersexual and extremely into BDSM/race rapeplay.
So I guess?

I said monster girls not monsters.

Actually, their gods are kind of dicks.

Same. I went in for some Generation Kill level shenanigans and poorly planned invasions.
But no turns out Japs are competent as fuck. Guess they only suck at invading another country when its China.

Still a long way to beat our asshole up there. Have their gods genocided the entire planet once barring two people over being butthurt at two towns? Why is this fag so obsessed with forcing incest anyway

It's not hard to be competent against literal heathens.

>Confirmed to have huge cocks
We don't deserve the manga.
>Europoor still perpetuating the "only americans hate propoganda" meme
It's getting really sad at this point

Attached: How to get instant respect.jpg (648x1976, 432K)

To be fair their gods tolerate each other, ours keep fighting each other and involving their worshipers in their squabbles.

>thinking any anime would ever capture such heavy themes
Only cute lolis and bland mcs for you

You can mod them in.

Filipinos have fucking muslim extremists in their backyard so are adept at a certain level. Anyways to consider Japan would fuck up despite having tanks, artillery and automatic weapons in fantasy magic land is beyond retarded. The fact is its a story about Japan getting lucky and how far they can go with it. As for blocking American intervention a joint small operation would have been inevitable, but as for blocking other countries I don't see why not.The fucking hole is in their backyard and Japan did contain the threat without intervention. Is Japan greedy as fuxk in the story, yes it is, but it's far more enetertaining than Stargate Atlantis the anime.

>try to ridicule/parody Americans
You know they weren't parodying American cartoons out of malice right? Some of the guys from gainax that moved onto trigger even said that they love American comedy cartoons and that they wish they could do more anime in comedy style. Panty and Stocking is more of a celebration of American cartoons than it is mocking them.

Panty and Stocking was spot on with inspiration from 90s to early 2000s American cartoons.

If a gate opened in the US, or Russia, China , Japan would probably receive zero of the resources. So I wouldn't call them greedy.

>But no one points out that in modern world, slaves are just not economical compared to burning coal and using machinery. Especially for country like Japan.
And here we see another example of retards being retarded with their retarded expectations. You think manual labor is restricted to mining or something? There still aren't machines that can dynamically clean houses and the objects within them. That can take care of children. That can protect children. That can serve as an outlet for carnal desires.
Slaves are very, very economical. Just just posting if the only things you can find at fault are bullshit stemming from you being an ignorant twat.

What monster/resident of the gate would you fuck then marry desu?

Attached: 1555121187629.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Yes, let's just conquer someone who will hate us, and tell them to look out for our kids. Nothing could certainly go wrong with that!

>Slaves are very, very economical.
Only if they can't think.

>There still aren't machines that can dynamically clean houses and the objects within them. That can take care of children. That can protect children. That can serve as an outlet for carnal desires.
The official job title for that is wife, not slave

>>hurr why did the US special forces win
The Russian, Chinese, Americans, etc. said something along the lines of: "OMG THESE GUYS ARE TOO GOOD!" and the Japs took 0 casualties. It was definitely UltraNationalism. It's like that scene in The Hurt Locker where an Iraqi sniper fucks up a squad of Brit SAS and then an American comes in and kills him.

It's just unrealistic wankery.

> When the nips have a badass it's hateful nationalism xenophobic excess reee
> When burgers have a badass it's like breathing on your wedding day
Never change, nu/a/

Wasn't P&S a direct result of the creators seeing an episode of Drawn Together? That show was really underappreciated in hindsight

>There still aren't machines that can dynamically clean houses and the objects within them. That can take care of children. That can protect children. That can serve as an outlet for carnal desires.
Isn't that called a "wife"?

Yeah. I don't really like it though.

Problem?

What's うりうり?

>Ultra nip Nationalism
>All of their equipment is American and much of it provided by the Americans IN STORY
>Written in a way that implies that the Americans are intentionally holding back so that Japs can do their thing
Even in the most natonalistic anime, Japan subconsiously understands that they play 2nd fiddle to the USA

Attached: 200% smug.png (1064x983, 1.55M)

Unlimited resources means nothing without the ability to harvest them

Despite its faults I still loved it

>telling the military that gun control is the answer

?

>Americans getting butthurt that their shitty military wasn't sucked off
>People pretending the manga isn't ugly as fuck
Gate threads are always shitty

Attached: 1307103530647.png (500x500, 84K)

>implies
I think they outright state that the Gate provides a potentially huge advantage for them over the US.

Context check.

>People pretending no America wank is the only flaw with Gate
Yeah these threads really suck huh?

Rory scheming to fuck Itami again.

>I'm not surprised that Yao would know

Why not?

>where all she cared about was having sex
That's quite a presumption you're making there.

You're assuming that the Gate World operates on a nationalist paradigm, where the peons have any sort of investment in who rules them. It doesn't. thee JSDF was able to defeat the ruling military class in battle, and then the peons are eventually attracted to the JSDF because they have shinier stuff and are probably less likely to rape them to death for not leaping out of the way fast enough.

The military class tries to conspire against the JSDF but it is really difficult to overstate how disruptive it is to lose like 80% of your best and brightest soldiers in the initial contact.

>Was anyone else dissapointed and bummed out about it being painfully filled to the brimmed with cringey political Ultranationalism?

I thought it was beautiful. Other countries could learn from shit like this. Instead they want to destroy themselves like the idiots that run them do.

>It's just immature (fellow) Americans that are touchy as hell that there exists other countries.

Found the false-flagging Aussie shitposter.

>Imams
>giving one rip about the complaints of infidels

kek

I'd ask why they'd feel at all compelled to worship something that sits around and does nothing because it possesses all the faults of the Pz.Kpfw. VIII and turns them up to eleven, but then I recall they worshipped carved chunks of stone which do just about as much, so it's not all that implausible except for the fact that it's not human in form.

>benevolent liberators of ww2
>not realizing our conduct was no better than that of the Soviet Union and Japanese Empire

>Discworld

Attached: nyrk_donotwant.png (500x500, 261K)

Attached: gtfo_saddam.png (200x299, 72K)

Wtf kind of expression is that?!

Attached: scared_gundam.jpg (421x480, 33K)

>SOME CIA SPOOKS GOT BTFOed? NO, THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! FUCKING NIPS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>dark elves+rpg vs dragon for example

Attached: sun-tzu_rockets.png (840x348, 98K)

laughing ChiComs dot jaypeg

Rape time

Still don't know why she doesn't at least have one o' them pelvic curtains.

>on mass

Is that anything like en masse?

Attached: implied65.jpg (800x640, 53K)

Attached: madmarine_stop.jpg (200x200, 15K)

Why would she?

>Like Viet air force

?

>Just look at the US's monopoly on helium

What helium?

>And burgers wonder why there's a growing resentment towards the world bully
No, even burgers can see why everyone's starting to resent the ChiComs.

>Hypersexual

?

>extremely into [...] race rapeplay

WAT

Why do Gate threads always have to be such shit? Why cant they ever be good?

Attached: Gate.jpg (1000x1363, 200K)

Your ignorance of the source material is showing.

>It sure is foaming a lot!

He's RABID!

No wonder it looks like excrement the majority of the time.

The ivans, chinks and yanks third-worlded themselves until little miss godmode jumped in and massacred what was left; it's hardly a surprise the nips didn't take any casualties when they were never even involved in the first place.

That's not what I get from her expression in that panel.

because gate itself isn't good

but it is. Its not perfect but overall its a good series

Why else? To keep herself covered down there!

nah

wrong

>ridiculously unrealistic superiority of the JSDF
The JSDF is actually better trained and equipped than most of the worlds militaries. I remember reading somewhere that they were easily within the top 5 militaries in the world. Their only limiting factor is the number of people allowed to join.

>all progress is good
>tradition is bad
Yeah nah

I see Americans complaining about Kancolle being ultra nationalist as if America doesnt jerk off to its WW2 navy at all.

Wasn’t there like only one scene where the JSDF fought other militaries, and they had the ground advantage, then Rory did basically all the work.

This autism feels really stupid with how minor the other nations are in Gate.

thats exactly what happens. I dont know why everyone gets so fixated on it

Then why's she holding the thingy? That's never even a priority as far as THAT's concerned.

It's chapter 82, or 81. Read it.

A good concept, excuted poorly. The concept grabbed enough people and waifu bait has trapped people into defending an objectively bad anime. That and heavy handed politics rubs people the wrong way.

who's best girl Yea Forums?

How old are most of those movies, for real nigga. Most media is very cynical in the last 10 years. You don’t watch enough to know I guess.

Attached: what about Rory.jpg (508x687, 93K)

That shouldn’t even be a question.

Attached: 5032C674-E527-4C33-8A3D-F8F22C3FF673.jpg (869x1282, 378K)

Jeans elf

Does the manga go beyond what the anime covers?

Too many people wanking over politics instead of enjoying cute anime grils.

Yes. There's an entire sequence where Rory gets eaten by a giant monster and Yao and Itami have to save her

> hating over politics

You mean.

Most American media is full of ultranationalism so its pretty much like any other piece of media in that regard. Just ignore it like I do every other thing.

>Russian Spec Ops are depicted unbelievably stupid and incompetent
Yeah, how unfair, Russian SF are top-tier and definately never complete their counter-terror ops leaving behind 100% civilian casualties from stray security forces HE (grenade & fucking anti-armor systems), being set on fire when the building they're trapped in is stormed or suffocation/poisoning when their Spetsnaz saviors pump the building full of some experimental chemical weapon....

Attached: hostage rescued.webm (888x500, 1.23M)

well shit, I may have to look into that then. Thanks user

>America always does this for their own Hollywood product
And people mock the shit out of that whenever that happens. Nobody actually likes military wank, and some of the most popular movies are the ones that actively criticize that.

>wh40k - Custodes Big Day Out (featuring the Imperial Fists and Rogal Dorn)

JSDF is garbage. They've got huge spendings, but barely any field experience.
You can't compete with other armies just with shiny doodads you bought from Uncle Sam. Sending operating troops at the other end of the world requires specific training and logistics Japan does not possess.
Japan is easily behind the US, Russia, China, France, the UK, and India. It's laughable to think otherwise.

The manga expands upon just about everything. It's A LOT darker too, and I think just about all the girls have been fully nude About two chapters ago the leader of the village they ran into first was seen being attacked by a horde of monsters that Zorzal sent out to pull some scorched earth

Attached: Gate ladies of the night.jpg (991x616, 185K)

>warhammer 40k
Kind of an interesting fight desu, since the imperium can't bring the voidships or titans through the gate
It'll just be purely guardsmen, spess muhreens and some bored af custodes coming through going full /pol/ac/k/ on the empire
The visual aesthetics and thematic clashes would be pretty kino desu

>also, dem digits speak true

None of what you said goes against what happens in Gate.

I doubt Space Marines would get deployed, not until the Gods start directly interfering.
Empire would get walked by any half competent PDF, let alone a Guard Regiment.

How would the usual type of Call of Duty Character fare in going through the gate?

Attached: call_of_duty__black_ops_iii_render_by_ashish_kumar_by_ashish_kumar-d8rkvp5.png (974x820, 763K)

>Other end of the world
Good thing they're traveling no more than 50 meters

better yet a titanfall pilot with his titan

Attached: titanfall-2-1.jpg (960x600, 76K)

If it is Black Ops, goes insane and kills all his friends whilst hallucinating.

Fuck off Alex

>gate opens up in the middle of big emps lobby
>custodes: uwu what's this?
>pure rape and pwn proceeds

Empire would get walked over by any slum gang since the vast majority have xenos or chaos influence in their ranks.

>The numbers Rory, what do they mean?
>Dragovich, Kravchenko, Steiner. All must die.

Not as fucked as they would be if it opened in Commorragh...

Attached: 1500939777883.jpg (800x1314, 117K)

What CoD game are you referring or talking about though?

Anything by Treyarch.

threadly reminder this is canon
exhentai.org/g/1029701/a66d6e96a0/

Attached: le smug FE Mastema.png (233x256, 63K)

Rory is a stinky ho

delet

>Half the thread is talk about video games
Makes me think.

Attached: Rory Think.jpg (935x287, 48K)

Which is why America is the new whore of Babylon and the true king of kings depicted by the book of revelations is Benjamin Netanyahu

>could probably take on the entire world's combined military
Fucking lol no, real world isn't some arena battle where you just compare numbers of tanks/muhreens and whoever has the most is the winner kiddo. They haven't got the logistical capacity by a long, long shot, Op. Iraqi Freedum had them running at pretty much max capacity in terms of in-theatre manpower and equipment commitment.

>but was there really a lot of focus on the incompetence of other nations?
No.

I want /tg/ to go back to their containment board.

bump

Attached: 20190405_200527 - Copy.png (2560x1440, 3.62M)

Holy hell,now i'm on the mood of making a story of this
>Earth,around the 2019
>We see a building being build in Mars despite the insufficient resources needed there for life,people start wondering if there's aliens or one of the world government is doing this
>~2020s,man colonizes the moon to a certain degree to observe the phenomena,we see plenty of bipedal,tripedal and quadripedal beings being moved in different buildings and spaceships,it's kept in secret and preparation for space related works are on the move
>in another world,the most powerful mages and wizards are grouped by the most powerful kingdom of their lands,making them do a portal to another world to conquer,they succeed and recoinassance is sent
>The portal is near a settlement in Hokkaido,nobody is seen due to being in the southern parts of the Asagi mountain
>King orders to send a expedition,mages and knights involved
>~the same time,the alien race is confirmed,people leak the information and photos,officials get killed for this and mild chaos ensues
>There's a global effort to send a morse code/binary code to mars,succeeds,but gets intercepted near phobos,contact is lost.
>Governments around the world are in a meeting,conclude to prepare for the defense of the moon and earth
>Japan discovers the portal,keeps it low profile and on watch,rapidly changes the constitution,the JSDF dissolves and the JAP(Japanese Army of Protection)is created with the secret intent of increase it's forces to cross the portal
This setting seems so interesting,and i can already get a grasp of an MC,we would have a state-in-war world with the green fields and the peace of the fantasy world ready to be fucked by the impending humans and ayys.
Fuck,this could work as a dark-scifi and a fantasy world at the same time

Attached: ignoretherest.gif (376x392, 874K)

>tfw missed a Gate thread
Ruined my night.

Ha, that's the same guy she squeezed earlier.

Attached: Earthquake.png (1504x1067, 1020K)

I'd like to see a US gate variant set in the 21st century. Tbh I would attempt to make one except I have no fucking clue how to write.

puffy

There can't be a single best girl, but Rory and Lelei are both great in there own way, with Tuka close behind them.

Elves wearing jeans is a great look for them. The mix of modern and fantasy is probably part of it.

Attached: gate4_113.jpg (1097x1600, 1.39M)

Not everyone has been nude, although many have. They just aren't all equally nude in the manga due to unfortunate censoring. At least the artist has no problems fixing some of that outside the manga.

Nah man, they keep pulling out tens of thousands of soldiers out of their asses to throw into the JSDF meat grinder in the books.

Such a simple look is so good.

Attached: 51630474_p0.png (718x1000, 224K)

That's not even close to how puffy she can show, even while dressed.

Attached: DsC3Cz1UwAET4QO.jpg orig.jpg (769x1000, 131K)

Other nations were featured at the end having destoryed the large city annihilating once the mothership was blown up.
The US military wasn't doing any better than any other nations in the movie either and it was only because they had an older alien ship hidden away in area 51 which was also fortunate to not be blown up that they were able to win in the end anyway.

And this is to go even further beyond! Example is behind Yao but she won't move.

Attached: 1552025724206.jpg (1080x1536, 439K)

>but she won't move.
I see no problem.

Attached: yao_haa_dushi_gate_jieitai_ka_no_chi_nite_kaku_tatakaeri_drawn_by_sao_satoru.jpg (1412x1000, 120K)

It should have been Lelei there too. I wish we got an alternate version on twitter or pixiv without things like Yao or Tuka's hair in the way, although Rory's hand and arm might be too much to change.

A man of fine taste arrives

Attached: 1496195764898.jpg (1126x1600, 902K)

The problem is she is another method used to block a great view between their legs. Many other times it's things Rory's hand or knee.

Constant one sided fights in anything is fucking garbage. Isekais are just main offenders.

Attached: 1534707470642.jpg (995x933, 87K)

I can read it, but don't really understand.
At top it says novie geroi probably means new hero.
The author is Viktor Severov
The name of the book seems to be deviati legion, so maybe ninth legion or something? Should be enough to figure out with google.

Nude version of that page never. Lelei's sister had a rough nude version of a page, so why couldn't they also?

Attached: C7DZMmZVsAArQ5N.jpg (800x1066, 153K)

No. It was a nice change of pace from what we get 99% of the time with literally everything else in anime and manga. Watching them fuck up a dragon was great, and straight up killing all the hostile knights.

So is this a gate crossover with half-life or your own thing?

I just thought of a isekai idea
>a Evil overlord in a fantasy finished conquering his world
>he decides to start conquering other worlds
>has his mages make a gate to another world
>it connects to a cyberbuck Earth ruled by an even more evil mega corporation.
>the private military of this corporation is giving the fantasy army a harder time then the overlord expected do to advance technology and the corporation is interested in exploiting the other world for profit
Basically it's two evil forces trying to take over each others worlds.

Actually just ignore this post, I just realized it is not.

I'd rather be in a 'stagnated' modern society than Africa 2.0

>Ha, that's the same guy she constricted earlier.

FTFY

>At least the artist has no problems fixing some of that outside the manga.
Not that it matters either way to us when he just bogarts the corrected artwork.

They do rigorous daily training with US soldiers and they dont need to worry about sending troops to the other end of the world. The only threats they have is China and N. Korea.

Kurokawa is CUTE!

Shame she's never coming back like the rest of the team.

The US could just make up a claim that some of the kidnapped/enslaved civilians were American tourists.

Independence Day is 25 year old. A lot of the older movies are like that with outright MURRICA FUCK YEAH and commies/nazis/other BTFO but thing have been changing.

Movie companies are now creating movies with an international audience in mind and straight out wanking America doesn't really go so well.

Attached: Murrica.png (241x963, 108K)

There are a few with preferences.

Attached: 015-popr.jpg (500x711, 185K)

I didn't realize, that shine in her eyes makes them look like hearts.

I think GATE is a product of its time. It was written during the Bush administration and the peak of the neocons, when the Americans were stomping all over Iraq making themselves look like exactly the conically evil but ultimately incompetent assholes that they are in GATE. Is it any surprise that some Jap soldier dude looked at that and thought "My country could totally do that, but betterrer and way more honorabru"?

Attached: akane_na.png (1692x1621, 289K)

A better view of them.

Attached: 10-019.jpg (1118x1600, 612K)

>the peons are eventually attracted to the JSDF because they have shinier stuff and are probably less likely to rape them to death for not leaping out of the way fast enough.
Which is unrealistic. If anything, Japan's own history has proven that no matter how bad a country's own soldiers were, their population tended to hate foreign invaders more.

This shit right here. Has a translator picked this up that uses scans that are not so tiny? I can read them just fine, but the pages are too small regardless.

Ruri needs her mouth taped

I wouldn't have minded if they showed the other actors just as competent and had the Japanese outmaneuver them through skill desu

American and /m/ user here, Gate is awesome thank you very much.

>Anyways to consider Japan would fuck up despite having tanks, artillery and automatic weapons in fantasy magic land is beyond retarded
Can tanks and artillery protect troops from guerrilla tactics? Can they protect them from poisonous food and local diseases? How about suicidal locals shooting arrows at them on the street?

>Guerrilla tactics
You fucking moron, they're fighting Romans. Why are you in this thread if you know literally nothing?

That's how the web manga is released. Someone would have to track down the manga and scan it all in and re-do the whole thing.

We could have had a nice english version if SEKIA PROJECT WASN'T A BUNCH OF INCOMPETENT FAILURES!

That one is from the tank scans I found, but even the monthly releases should be using the higher resolution raws, and not the upscaled ones they are.

Attached: 08.jpg (1080x1536, 350K)

Rory needs her mouth filled.

Attached: filled with Itami.jpg (313x372, 111K)

Not at this point; There is too much rot and corruption under the surface that is desperately being covered up but the cracks are still appearing.

>Sell the book as Americans in HRE
>All the Characters are fucking Pinko Troskeyites

We haven't got enough nudes lately, it feels as if the manga is censoring itself.

The battle took long enough that it delayed opportunities for nudity, and even the artist didn't seem to like how little Rory there was for so long. I'd be fine with getting some manga original content as an excuse for more nudity, it doesn't have to follow everything that closely.

>that t-shirt

Attached: lolaptop.png (260x221, 54K)

The second best thing for her to wear. The first would be nothing at all. She's going to have to get used to it if she is going to replace Tyuwal.

I don't know about being disappointed but seeing those /k/ shit really tingle the inner 'reedom in me.

>'reedom

Don't you mean REEEEEdom?

Amen brother. Amen.
I'd rather see the white woods betwixt Yao's legs but I see your problem.

Attached: yao_haa_dushi.jpg (1000x1414, 171K)

i was disappointed that the fantasy aspect wasnt stronger. it was completely 1 sided.

I have no idea, so I am going to assume it's something related to Rory wanting Itami to look closer.
pbs.twimg.com/media/DUnxQmbU0AAfgZ2.jpg:orig

Attached: official rory.jpg (1200x1285, 776K)

>they're fighting Romans.
So what? What prevents the Romans from using guerrilla tactics?

>but as for blocking other countries I don't see why not
Because other countries will nuke you if you don't give them access to a world with magic in it.

>Episodes are spent dealing with the politics of modern diplomats trying to win over the politicians of their world
All politicians being cartoonishly evil retards who tried to undermine their own country for no reason at all while the military being angel-like being who couldn't commit no wrong isn't exactly what I called politics.
>Shit tons of ethical questions about slavery and how beast races are treated,
And what did they do with those questions? They never even tried to solve these problems
>The dragon duels
I refuse to recognize these flying lizards as dragons. You know what legitimate dragons can do? In most stories, they are usually godlike being that are immune to almost all mundane attacks and possess enormous magical powers that can turn entire continents into dust. They are basically living nukes. It's also laughable that the JSDF couldn't properly handle a weak lizard what even a mere bazooka could seriously harm.

This

Attached: f1812d0d7d492a11ae542584a4517f2c.jpg (1000x1534, 231K)

There were many questions I would rather have answers sought and found than deal with Earth politics.

Attached: 008.jpg (1000x1422, 680K)

By this logic it goes the same for japanese media too. Have many fucking manga and anime have you seen? How do you know they aren't as cynical as America is now in depicting their own government/military.

>In most stories, they are usually godlike being

"Waah they weren't MY dragons so I hate them"
It's western fantasy. And the most common dragon in western fantasy is the one that kidnaps a princess, and a prince/knight goes off to save her. He defeats the dragon and saves the day.

Attached: 53297580_p0.jpg (600x848, 127K)

What? Do they really need permission from the military? Even if it's a fictional story?

>It's perplexing the narrative these coordinated shitposters are trying to push.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Water_Army

militaries like being the only one with guns, it makes it easier to oppress the populace

the US military will let you do some filming with their shit but you need to suck them off first, yeah

Nah, America would invade and declare their entire world Jewish clay.

>they don't let Hollywood depict them at all
The fuck are you on about? Have you heard of the first amendment? Hollywood doesn't need permission from the military to depict them.

The gate is fucking destroyable and foreigners have no fucking clue what is inside it till later on. WW3 won't start over 'what's in the mystery box?'. World was trying to out manouver Japan on the political front anyways, GATE did a good job entertaining the notion of heroic politicians who put their country first, we've had how many White House TV series after all?

I don't understand why people keep complaining about this as if Americans and every other country don't do the exact same thing in their TV programs and films.

>One of humanity's worst diseases, AIDS, was original spread to us from gorillas
>JSDF should be ridden with tons of completely new, incurable diseases in about a few months

>He defeats the dragon and saves the day.
Because he is the chosen hero who can spit mountains with a mere swing of his sword. Itami can barely hold a sword.

He must have been referring to getting access to military equipment for cheap or free. Its essentially blocking access in a sense but through monetary means.

It's what you get for reading a shit manga

>there is no reason to care about these shitholes anymore.

"resources are the end all of reasons to be in the middle east"

>my good old AK47 will tear her into tiny pieces before she can realize anything.

You were going decently strong until you admitted you were a larp on an anime image board.

>Especially since the occupation was seen as oppressive with Westerners trying to force their values on them.
Is that why hordes of them gathered to see MacArthur off when he returned to the US? They clearly loved the US liberators.
>Are you referring to the nuclear strikes and ignoring all the fire-bombings done before?
The alternative is a ground invasion of both the US and the USSR, which would have killed half the population and divide the survivors into two separated countries.
>Japanese tended to not be captives of the shogunate or imperial government in the first place
They were literally slaves to their oppressive government who could be killed at anytime for no reason at all.
>That's just because in the Cold War era they didn't want them to become communists
The cold war is over now. Based on your logic, shouldn't the US cut off all aids, investments and military supports?

You're not annoyed that it's cringey ultranationalism, you're annoyed that it's Japanese ultranationalism. If it was exactly the same but had American ultranationalism you'd love it.

NIPPON! FUCK YEAH!!!

Attached: 1380485214894.jpg (1500x2097, 375K)

>"resources are the end all of reasons to be in the middle east"
With the emergence of a literal new world and the existence of real magic that can fundamentally change every aspect of our life, regional geopolitics don't really matter that much anymore.
>You were going decently strong until you admitted you were a larp on an anime image board.
You never tried to shoot a rabbit before? She is just a big one.

on the other hand...
>teleporting invisible assassins in your camp
>zombie uprising, vampires and ghosts anyone?
>rust monsters and gremlins, om nom noming your tanks and warping your guns
>these are not the mages that you are looking for
>charming soldiers and making them run amok
>summoning fire elementals to destroy your fuel and ammunition reserves
>summoning earth elementals that swallow tanks whole.

and so on and so on.
fanwanking can go both ways.

>With the emergence of a literal new world and the existence of real magic that can fundamentally change every aspect of our life, regional geopolitics don't really matter that much anymore.

Imagine being so dumb that you can't think of any actual parallels to this in real life.

Hey, when you first heard the trolley problem, was your first response

>Heh, when will I ever need to pull a lever to save five people? DUMB.

>You never tried to shoot a rabbit before? She is just a big one.

>literal immortal god representing death itself

>lol just a big rabbit.

You really did miss the point of the trolley problem didn't you?

sounds like the cringey chinese officially published and sold light novels killing off americans.